The London-Verse

Name: Takeshi

Size: Heavyweight

Ethnicity: Japanese

Appearance: White face paint with red markings

Ring Style: Regular wrestler

Finisher: Rising Sun (Japanese style DDT)

Bio: Takeshi, whose real name is Takeshi Tarou, is highly sought out by the tape traders of wrestling. The "Fierce Warrior" has become something of a phenomenon, due to his intense style, strong offense, and heroic character, who portrays himself as the warrior of Japan.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/Takeshi.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Makoto Masayoshi

Size: Middleweight

Appearance: Short blonde hair (maybe a Japanese flag painted over one eye)

Ring Style: Regular Wrestler

Finisher: Rising Sun (Japanese style DDT)

Bio: Makoto Masayoshi is a young protege' of one Takeshi, and the first to be trained by the Fierce Warrior. He even uses the Rising Sun finishing move in homage of his mentor. With time, Masayoshi may progress to the levels of his teacher, but at this point in his career, Makoto needs experience, and patience.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/MakotoMasayoshi.jpg

Name: Tyrant

Ethnicity: Japanese (Asian)

Appearance: Mike Awesome style mullet and road warrior animal style face paint.

Ring Style: Powerful brawler with little high flying.

Gimmick: Power and Paint

Bio: Despite having a decent power based skill set Tetsuya Yamada has spent the bulk of his career as a low level act, mainly due to his bland and unremarkable look. That all changed after Yamada worked a few dates on the American Independent circuit and reinvented himself as Tyrant, a painted powerhouse with a look that comes straight out of a post apocolyptic graphic novel. The future looks alot brighter for Yamada, who has recently begun to add some high flying moves to his repertoire to further develope his new character.

Finisher: Tyrant's Hammer.

I felt that this facepaint suited the character more.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/Tyrant.jpg

I have a request for a tag team

Tag Team: The Metal Militia

Tag Finisher: Heavy Metal Doomsday

Tag Team Experience: 64%

Ed Stein

Size: Middleweight

Ethnicity: White

Nationality: Canadian

Appearance: Long dirty blonde hair, chiseled facial features

Ring Style: Regular Wrestler, all rounder with some fairly good skills

Finishers: Inverted Cross (Inverted Crucifix drop to reverse piledriver), Mosh Pit (Lifting Straightjacket facebuster), 630 Senton, The EDucation (STF with Armlock)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/EdStein.jpg

I have a request for a tag team

Victor Bauer

Nationality: American

Appearance: Wavy brown hair, rounded facial features

Ring Style: Brawler, high brawling and hardcore with very high power

Finishers: Fallout I (Scoop Brainbuster), Fallout II (Turnbuckle Brainbuster) Atom Bomb (Sitout Tiger Bomb), Megaton Crater (Gorilla Press Death Valley Driver)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/VictorBauer.jpg

Here's some comedy workers for your Japanese gameworld

Name: Shibou Otaku (alt: Atomic Otaku)

Size: (Not sure what the max size of the asian weight classes are, but he'd be on the upper end of the scale (in width, not height))

Ethnicity: Asian

Appearance: Looks like a stereotypically version of a fat (shibou), creepy otaku/nerd, glasses and all (alt version with a pink and purple mask and cape)

Ring Style: Entertainer

Finisher: Magical Moe Love-Love Splash (impact), Princess Hug Pillow Submission

Bio: Fat chance of ever winning an award for his physical prowess, Shibou Otaku (real name Tama Katsubou) has managed to gain a name for himself with his over-the-top portrayal of a creepy anime fan. While he has typically been booked in a comical fashion, obsessing over anime figurines and using heavy bags of manga as an illegal weapon, his impressive size has managed to make him somewhat of a physical threat (even when his character is not).

(skip the alt if you want... I just threw it in there on a creative whim)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/ShibouOtaku.jpg

Here's some comedy workers for your Japanese gameworld

Name: GAIJIN Man

Size: Heightweight

Appearance: All American blonde and square jawed, but a little bit clueless

Ring Style: Regular

Finisher: No Problem! (lariat)

Bio: Steve Gleeman joined the wrestling industry not long after he turned 18, and cut his teeth in Canada where he worked for [insert a couple of Canadian promotions here] under the alias of Steven Steveman. At the age of 24 he traveled to Japan, becoming a part of the [insert company name] roster, going by the name of GAIJIN Man and playing upon his western nationality as a part of his gimmick.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/GaijinMan.jpg

Name: Tonahashi Anafune

Size: Small

Appearance: Thin moustache. Glasses. Wears wine-red suit.

Ring Style: Non-wrestler.

Finisher: None.

Skills: No in-ring skills. Good at mic and charisma. Is friend with many important wrestlers of the Japanese scene.

Bio: Tonahashi Anafune is a professional manga artist and maskmaker who has done many of the the popular superstar's maskes. He has always been a big fan of puroresu, and occasionally makes appearances on shows as colour commentator, which has made him well-known among wrestling fans.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/TonahashiAnafune.jpg

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/Kitsune-2.jpg

I know it looks cartoony, but I will edit the bio to make it understood as to why.

Very different than what I expected. But I am sure when combined with the bio different will be good.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/Shinigami.jpg

:eek:. Amazing.

Championships

LLLL Mundo Campeón de la Liga

LLLL México Campeón de la Liga

LLLL Parejas Campeón de la Liga

LLLL Trios Campeón de la Liga

EDIT: Oooops, may have got the wrong end of the stick there :o

Definitions please so I know what kind of titles these are etc.

Thank you. :)

a question for London Do you have a job/school/college etc or do you just render stuff 24/7 and are you adding all these workers to a database as you go...amazing work though...how long on average does it take for you to do a render ? ok more than one question.

LLLL Mundo Campeón de la Liga - LLLL World League Champion (Main)

LLLL México Campeón de la Liga - LLLL Mexican League Champion (Mid)

LLLL Parejas Campeón de la Liga - LLLL Tag Team League Champion (Floating)

LLLL Trios Campeón de la Liga - LLLL Six Man Tag League Champion (Lower)

;)

LLLL Mundo Campeón de la Liga - LLLL World League Champion (Main)

LLLL México Campeón de la Liga - LLLL Mexican League Champion (Mid)

LLLL Parejas Campeón de la Liga - LLLL Tag Team League Champion (Floating)

LLLL Trios Campeón de la Liga - LLLL Six Man Tag League Champion (Lower)

;)

Again, sorry for sticking my oar in, but I think you might be better of swapping the levels of the Parejas and Trios titles around. Everything I've seen and read points towards Trios being the more prestigious. Obviously that may not be the case in 4L, but I thought I'd point it out :)

a question for London Do you have a job/school/college etc or do you just render stuff 24/7 and are you adding all these workers to a database as you go...amazing work though...how long on average does it take for you to do a render ? ok more than one question.

I recently graduated from University with a BA Honors degree. I'm taking a small break before I start sending out my CV.

Once I have rendered the batch of workers I then add them to the data so this is what I will do next for the Japanese creations that I just finished.

An average render takes roughly 20-30 minutes, the masked creations can take multiple hours.

Again, sorry for sticking my oar in, but I think you might be better of swapping the levels of the Parejas and Trios titles around. Everything I've seen and read points towards Trios being the more prestigious. Obviously that may not be the case in 4L, but I thought I'd point it out :)

Yup, entirely with you on that. That's just the way I set up US/UK/Euro promotions, forgot I was in Mexico for a second :o

I recently graduated from University with a BA Honors degree. I'm taking a small break before I start sending out my CV.

Once I have rendered the batch of workers I then add them to the data so this is what I will do next for the Japanese creations that I just finished.

An average render takes roughly 20-30 minutes, the masked creations can take multiple hours.

ok thanks for the reply and congrats on the degree...question about renders how do you go about making people look different from each other when i looked at all mine the other day they look very similiar...the females seem easier to do but my men look the same and its frustrating.

ok thanks for the reply and congrats on the degree...question about renders how do you go about making people look different from each other when i looked at all mine the other day they look very similiar...the females seem easier to do but my men look the same and its frustrating.

Strangely enough I find it harder trying to create a difference in the female renders without slipping into man-face village and setting up camp near bloke-jaw avenue.

All I can suggest is playing around with the morph dials to see what you can produce. I would say don't go to the extremes of the dials as this can lead to smushed faces or stretched expressions.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/ShibouOtaku.jpg

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/GaijinMan.jpg

Love it. The lighter hair color and facial hair on Shubou is certainly a surprise, but I do think you've perfectly captured the facial expression just right.

Gleeman's got one hell of a great smirk on him too, and definitely has that gaijin look

Love it. The lighter hair color and facial hair on Shubou is certainly a surprise, but I do think you've perfectly captured the facial expression just right.

Gleeman's got one hell of a great smirk on him too, and definitely has that gaijin look

I figured that an adult geek stereotypically has some sort of facial hair and ultimately settled on this style as the best suited. The hair took me quite a while as nothing seemed to really "fit". I kind of settled on something that didn't draw too much attention as his facial expression was where the money is at. :)

Congratulations for graduating :D. (Only 3 more years until I'm in the same position as you :p)

Archived