What is "performance"

No I get that bit. I understand what it means in basic terms. What I'm saying is who would put on q better match with that sort of product bias - 2 75 Arial/tech guys with low basic and psychology or 2 low Arial/tech guys with high psychology?

To be difficult: Ideally, you'd have one of each against each other :p

I believe it's both, that is, Top Row stat + Performance score. I'll elaborate below.

I'm not sure how accurate this is (accurate enough for me!), but what I do is...this:

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff386/Eigan123/TEW2010/4ad76493.jpg

I add up the highest top row stat, omitting Flashiness, (2nd column in the pic) to the worker's Performance stat (4th column) to get a general 'feel' of whom are the most capable workers, performance-wise (which would then be the 5th column in the pic).

That pic is essentially just about everyone in my promotion that is a Main Eventer and an Upper Midcarder, with a few notable omissions (Robert Oxford and his very close to retirement phase, for one...he's simply not in my long-term plans as a worker, but will most likely stay with the company as a Road Agent).

The worker Performance stat appears to be heavily influenced by Basics and Psychology, so those two are quite important. I'm guessing that the formula is something like [(Basics + Psychology)/2 +/- other factors (aka Safety, Consistency, Selling)] to get the listed Performance stat. Basics + Psychology are at the forefront though, it seems. The rest will either lift it up, down, or make no noticeable effect on that score, depending on how relative they are to the Basics and Psychology stat. A red-colored value (x < 40) on those other factors tends to negatively affect the worker's listed Performance score, and a high value (green-colored value and up?) on even just one of the other factors tends to positively affect the Performance score.

On the latter, even though it doesn't always seem to hold true for all workers, I can still usually reasonably figure out what the Performance score is going to be by looking at Basics and Psychology.

Physical score would also probably be a factor to grant bonuses in the overall match rating.

Archived