New TEW Site Name (Final 2 Voting)

New TEW Site Name (Final 2 Voting)  

70 members have voted

1. 1. New TEW Site Name (Final 2 Voting)

What would be cool is if you used one of the c-verse workers or promotions for the site. Like an unofficial official site.

Example: jimforce.com. (I figure he's one of the favorites around here and gets a lot of laughts) You can style it up to look like something Jim Force would use, and then present the website like it's coming from Jim himself. That way you have a site which has a theme, is fun, and still informative. I'm sure you can get one of these guys who do the Jim Force "buy my merchandise" impressions to help you with the presentation of the site. Get some Jim Force blogs going, shi- possibilities are endless.

That's just me though. I would definitely check in every day to a site that was hosted by Jim Force, as long as it was updated and stayed on the topic of TEW.

Or you can just do tewverse.com but blah, I'd honestly probably forget it existed after two days. Give me something that glows with originality though, and we're doing business.

Very interesting. These were the two of all the one suggested I liked best. The Six Sides of TEW was my idea. Apparently, it was not as good as I thought. TEWverse I thought actually had some connection with an aspect of the game. The other names like TEW 2.0 or Club TEW or TEW 2 the Max didn't appeal to me as much. But enough about me. I want your input on the name. After the initial influx of suggestions, I didn't get much input on narrowing down the list so I thought I would narrow it down myself and let you guys decide between what I thought were the best 2. So, if you don't like both, give me 1 and only 1 suggestion that you think would be the best name and post it in this thread. I do want to say thank you since there have already been over 30 votes. That is pretty good interaction.

What would be cool is if you used one of the c-verse workers or promotions for the site. Like an unofficial official site.

Example: jimforce.com. (I figure he's one of the favorites around here and gets a lot of laughts) You can style it up to look like something Jim Force would use, and then present the website like it's coming from Jim himself. That way you have a site which has a theme, is fun, and still informative. I'm sure you can get one of these guys who do the Jim Force "buy my merchandise" impressions to help you with the presentation of the site. Get some Jim Force blogs going, shi- possibilities are endless.

That's just me though. I would definitely check in every day to a site that was hosted by Jim Force, as long as it was updated and stayed on the topic of TEW.

Or you can just do tewverse.com but blah, I'd honestly probably forget it existed after two days. Give me something that glows with originality though, and we're doing business.

What a fantastic idea.

Alright, since the votes have a vast majority toward TEWverse, Six Sides of TEW is out. One possible other variant that I'm thinking of is T-verse. Any opinions on T-Verse vs TEWverse?

TEWverse makes more immediate sense, I think, T-Verse could be about anything.

Alright, since the votes have a vast majority toward TEWverse, Six Sides of TEW is out. One possible other variant that I'm thinking of is T-verse. Any opinions on T-Verse vs TEWverse?

TEWverse, wich i think (may be wrong) was my idea is actually a great name and makes perfect sense. I vote on it. When is the site being launched?

Site launches today or tomorrow. The first iteration is ready but it was meant for mod makers to post their mods and as yet, none have posted back on my post to say they want to join the beta. Other people wouldn't need accounts yet as all they would be able to do is get on the site, see all the mods and download them and their pictures. The second iteration, approx another week away will have another feature added.

Archived