Ideas For 1.1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An idea to lesson overhead during recruiting is in the watch list to setup a new column which shows if you have already "pitched" a player, so that you don't have to go through everyone on the watch list the next week to set "pitches".

• 2 weeks later...
Player #'s I know this is lame... I'm lame... but... what about fixing the player #'s logic? The typical WR being in the 80's... the RB's being 20-49... the DB's being 20-49, kickers being 1-20.... One of the fine things in college football is the # selection on each team. It's just tradition! I want LB's #8, Kickers #95... let's do this!

• 2 weeks later...
I love this game. Here are a couple suggestions. First off. Purdue and Wisconsin are way too successful, and Oklahoma isn't successful enough I've found (to reflect reality). The grading scale for a season seems to do a good job, but I just won a championship with USC and I got a B in expectations and C in overall? LOL! Something was obviously wrong that time. I'd like to see more coaching options (position coaches!). The polls seem a little crazy too. I think it was Michigan or USC that was 0-5 and still in the top 25 once! Maybe prestige is weighted too much? I dunno. If you could make the game [I]less[/I] addictive, my family would appreciate that too. :) (not me)

I agree with some of the prestige #'s off especially big ten - Purdue Wisconsin are not pre season top tens every year. Michigan always is a top ten team that flames out at the end so I don't mind their ranking. Kentucky's prestige is way to high and Louisivlle's is way to low.

• 5 months later...
For the Update Many of these great suggestions still apply for the upcoming update. Particularly: - Keyboard shortcuts in interface. Please, please, please. This is a major reason I don't play as much as I'd like. Anyway, great thread that I didn't want people to miss.

Archived