MTV The Challenge: Battle of the Exes - Fantasy Game

masterded

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">-Week 10</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bold</strong> Means Eliminated</p><p>

Chris "CT" Tamburello: Paris (54) - Diem Brown: Fresh Meat (52)</p><p>

Johnny Devenanzio: Key West (113) - Camila Nakagawa: Spring Break Challenge (110) </p><p>

Ty Ruff: Washington D.C. (26) - Emily Schromm: Washington D.C. (26) </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>- Week 10 -</strong></p><p><strong>

- BHK1978 –</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Chris "CT" Tamburello (54)</p><p>

Total (54)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>- moon_lit_tears –</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Total (0)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>- TakerNGN74 –</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Devenanzio (113)</p><p>

Ty Ruff (26)</p><p>

Total (139)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>- Imarevenant –</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Diem Brown (52)</p><p>

Emily Schromm (26)</p><p>

Total (78)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>- Mr T Jobs To Me –</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Total (0)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>- masterded –</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Camila Nakagawa (110)</p><p>

Total (110)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>- Final Scores -</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1. TakerNGN74 (325)</p><p>

2. Imarevenant (257)</p><p>

3. masterded (233)</p><p>

4. BHK1978 (115)</p><p>

5. <strong>Mr T Jobs To Me (106)</strong></p><p>

<strong>6. moon_lit_tears (-36)</strong></p>

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TakerNGN74" data-cite="TakerNGN74" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33181" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Glad to see that I won but I wish that CT and Diem would have won, if they did I wouldn't have won this whole thing and even though I am happy I finally won one of these I would have rather had CT and Diem win.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I did not want to see Johnny win again. It has nothing to do with me having CT on my team because a win would not have made a difference I am just not a fan of Johnny or Camila.</p><p> </p><p> Oddly enough I thought he was cool on his Real World season but now not so much. Maybe it is because he is friends with those two scumbags Kenny and Evan.</p><p> </p><p> Camila is cute but she is way too annoying and crazy for me. Also, it seems like she felt she was entitled to win and I hate people like that (I am looking at you Rupert from Survivor!).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33181" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I did not want to see Johnny win again. It has nothing to do with me having CT on my team because a win would not have made a difference I am just not a fan of Johnny or Camila.<p> </p><p> Oddly enough I thought he was cool on his Real World season but now not so much. Maybe it is because he is friends with those two scumbags Kenny and Evan.</p><p> </p><p> Camila is cute but she is way too annoying and crazy for me. Also, it seems like she felt she was entitled to win and I hate people like that (I am looking at you Rupert from Survivor!).</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm still a Johnny fan so I'm not put off by him winning. </p><p> </p><p> Diem totally kicked ass in the final though; sucks that CT's smoking caught up to him but I guess it should have been expected with the marathon finals they've been having.</p><p> </p><p> And seriously was it me or did Emily totally not seem tired at all, if it wasn't for puzzles and Ty once again gassing out, she probably could have been first one up that mountain easily.</p>

I'm still a Johnny fan so I'm not put off by him winning.

Diem totally kicked ass in the final though; sucks that CT's smoking caught up to him but I guess it should have been expected with the marathon finals they've been having.

And seriously was it me or did Emily totally not seem tired at all, if it wasn't for puzzles and Ty once again gassing out, she probably could have been first one up that mountain easily.

I am just sick of the same people being on show after show. I wish they would bring back some of the older people (Though that will probably never happen because they all have real jobs now and some are just too old.). I just want one season where there is no Paula, Johnny, Evan, Kenny, or Jenn. Is that too much to ask?

The two people I would love to see back, but I know it will not happen, are Puck and Coral. Puck is just someone with no redeemable qualities and Coral is a player not like some of the weak females they cast now.

In regards to Emily, a good looking girl with stamina just what I like...:D

I am just sick of the same people being on show after show. I wish they would bring back some of the older people (Though that will probably never happen because they all have real jobs now and some are just too old.). I just want one season where there is no Paula, Johnny, Evan, Kenny, or Jenn. Is that too much to ask?

The two people I would love to see back, but I know it will not happen, are Puck and Coral. Puck is just someone with no redeemable qualities and Coral is a player not like some of the weak females they cast now.

Coral was good, and I miss her rack. But she's gotta be as old as Mark and probably not using steroids like him. I think the shows have tried to get away from formats that lend themselves to alliances, but the cream rises to the top anyway (as we saw this season).

My ideal cast for next season:

Leroy, C.T., Emily, Laurel, Johnny, Landon, Evelyn, Heather, Wes, Zach the Hick from RW San Diego, Jasmine, Camilla, Casey, Gay Frank from RW San Diego, Tyler... That'd be a good start.

Coral was good, and I miss her rack. But she's gotta be as old as Mark and probably not using steroids like him. I think the shows have tried to get away from formats that lend themselves to alliances, but the cream rises to the top anyway (as we saw this season).

My ideal cast for next season:

Leroy, C.T., Emily, Laurel, Johnny, Landon, Evelyn, Heather, Wes, Zach the Hick from RW San Diego, Jasmine, Camilla, Casey, Gay Frank from RW San Diego, Tyler... That'd be a good start.

If we are making a list of people we could never see again on the Challenge mine start with Wes. That being said how dare you people bad mouth Jenn. She should be on all challenges forever. Long live Jenn with 2 Ns.

If we are making a list of people we could never see again on the Challenge mine start with Wes. That being said how dare you people bad mouth Jenn. She should be on all challenges forever. Long live Jenn with 2 Ns.

I am one who will never bad mouth Jenn, I know BHK doesn't like her but I couldn't disagree more with him.

But yeah, Wes, Evan, Paula. I'm done with them for a while.

Nah Coral can't be that old, she was on the same RW season as the Miz and he is what in his late 20's early 30's. Now if they were to bring back Puck well he has to be pretty damn old because he was on the second or third RW season so I assume he has to be pushing his mid 40's by now.:D

Yeah I am no fan of Jenn, I think she is trashy.

• 2 months later...
The cast list for this summers challenge has been leaked. Excited. No JEK, no Paula. The returns of Alton and Trishelle!

It is so good to see the usual suspects being left off the show. I saw the cast list some time last week and was shocked that Paula was not on it.

Trishelle must be hard up for cash because she has not been on one of these shows for a while. I guess she wants to keep her name in the spotlight. She is easy on the eyes, so I am not going to complain about her coming back for another season.

I will say that I am going to be lost when it comes to some of the other people on the show. The last time I watched a RW season was Brooklyn so I do not have a clue as to who some of these people are.

Archived