DAVE: Survive (CV2001)

<p>Kurt Laramee vs <strong>Nemesis</strong></p><p>

<em>Nemesis does not just lose.</em></p><p> </p><p>

DAVE Brass Knuckles Championship: "Ice Man" Alex Braun vs <strong>Frankie Future</strong></p><p>

<em>Let's make a suprise pick here, see if VIbert wants to swerve us.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Animalz</strong> vs The Darkness Warriors</p><p>

<em>Brandon and Wolvie have a lot of upside... sort of.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Dark Match: <strong>Valiant</strong> vs Hardcore Killah</p><p>

<em>Valiant looks like he's getting a push... this may not end well.</em></p>

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 hour notice for picks to get in. Also, prediction results below...

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DAVE-1.jpg

Show & Overall Prediction Results:

Charasmatic Enigma 4/4

Regis 4/4

Midnightnick 3/4

Boltinho 3/4

jtnlange 3/4

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DAVE-2.jpg</span><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">DAVE Danger Zone TV</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Thursday, Week 3, September 2001</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> From Pennsylvania Park, Tri State, USA</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_HardcoreKillah.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Valiant-1-1.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Dark Match:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Hardcore Killah vs Valiant</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Valiant looked strong throughout the match, his energy causing problems for Hardcore Killah. It wasn't too long before a V-Split and Valiant pinning Hardcore Killah for the 3.</div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Winner: Valiant via V-Split</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Time: 4:22 </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Rating: 10</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Valiant is celebrating in the ring when...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EricTyler.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...comes from the back. Valiant tries to fend off Tyler, but "The Traditionalist" hits him with a low blow and begins putting the boots to the rookie. Tyler locks in the Tradition Lift until Valiant passes out once again. Tyler goes to leave the ring, but thinks better of it, and locks in the Tradition Lift for a second time. The now, nearly packed arena wildly boos Tyler.</div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Rating: 26</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_MitchNaess_alt2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_PhilVibert_alt2.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: Before we got on air, Eric Tyler just finished another vicious assault on Valiant.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Mitch, he seems determined to end Valiant's career before it begins.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: Those two will meet at The Annual Wrestlerave as will Johnny Martin and Nemesis. And, frankly, it's about time.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Martin's a genius Mitch, waiting for the exact right moment to finally end Nemesis. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nemesis' music hits and the big man strolls down to the ring, DAVE Unified Championship in hand.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Nemesis.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Nemesis: Pussy. That's the word that comes to my mind when I think of Johnny Martin. No other word for it. He runs his mouth, sneaks up behind me with steel chairs, but when it comes time to look into my eyes and face me man-to-man, he runs like a little b****. That ends at The Annual Wrestlerave because he won't be able to run anymore. Johnny Martin...</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Rating: 80</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> ???: Hold up, hey, all my people who be acting too soft, we don't play.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_KurtLaramee.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Kurt Laramee struts out, microphone in hand.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Kurt Laramee: Aren't you forgetting somebody, you cornbread mother...</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Nemesis: Shut your damn mouth Laramee.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Kurt Laramee: Nah, I'd prefer to keep on talking. I'm a star baby, a huge bright, shining star, and you're about to fade out Nemesis. I dealt with that barrio-living piece of trash Gonzalez, and figured who else is on the playboy's level? No one, that's one. Nobody can touch the playboy. But, you got that beautiful gold belt wrapped around your waist. S***. It'd look better on me. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Nemesis: You must be out of your mind. Asking for a match with me? Hell, I got no problem kicking the crap out of you. Did it once already if I remember.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Kurt Laramee: That match is why the playboy flies solo like Charles Lindbergh. You didn't beat me. You beat us. Tonight, I beat you. Now, when I pin your ugly, ginger ass in the middle of that ring, I won't get the gold. But, I'll get the respect. I'll be the top dog in DAVE.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Nemesis: Funny 'cause it seems these days, only place people got any balls is when they ain't in the ring with me. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Kurt Laramee: I got balls the size of your big ass head.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Nemesis: Prove it.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Laramee removes his shirt which reads 'Your Mama Loves Me' and runs down to the ring. He slides in and the two men begin trading punches. Security quickly steps in to separate the two. Laramee backs up the ramp, clearly agitated, as Nemesis smiles.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Nemesis: See you tonight.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Rating: 55</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: What a way to kick off Danger Zone TV. A confrontation between Kurt Laramee and Nemesis, one that will continue less than an hour from now in tonight's main event.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Nemesis talks tough, but Laramee is the playboy for a reason. He doesn't lose.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: We'll see about that later tonight. I sure wouldn't want to face Nemesis.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: You wouldn't want to face Emma Chase in a match. I would, but only if it was mud wrestling or something like that.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: You're disgusting. Wait...let's go backstage, where apparently paramedics are on scene.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Paramedics lift an unidentified figure onto a stretcher. There's blood everywhere. We finally see the face of the brutalized man, it's...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_VinTanner.jpg</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Marcus McKing and Buddy Gaines are shown trying to talk to Tanner as the ambulance speeds away.</div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Rating: 29</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: Oh my God, did you see Tanner? Somebody did a number on him.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Snitches get stitches Mitch. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: Disgusting, again. We'll check in on the condition of the "V Man" throughout the night, but straight ahead, the DAVE Brass Knuckles Championship will be on the line when Alex Braun takes on Frankie Future. Braun spoke earlier today.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_AlexBraun_alt.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Alex Braun: Take your shots at me. As many as you need. This belt isn't leaving my waist. Brass Knuckles means I'm the baddest man in DAVE. Not the best, the baddest. Frankie Future had his shot and got beat. Because he's not focused. He's distracted by his toys and his stories, trying to out-think me. Remember, Frank, braun always beats brains.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Rating: 49</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE_BrassKnuckles.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_AlexBraun_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_HonestFrank_alt.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">DAVE Brass Knuckles Championship:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> "Ice Man" Alex Braun vs Frankie Future</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The match descended into pure chaos early on with Future using his light saber to whack Braun across the head and pick up the early momentum before Braun managed to reverse the tide and nail Future with a stop sign. That prompted...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_T-Rex-1-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...T-Rex to run in. Rex snuck in behind Braun, lifted him over his head and dropped him hard on the mat. Future seemed to have the match won, but Braun kicked out of the old Frank-N-Hurter at 2. Frankie set up Braun for the Futureshock when...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_TankBradley.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...Tank Bradley came down to ringside with a chair. Bradley nailed T-Rex with the chair and got on the apron. Future went to deal with Bradley who quickly hopped down. Future turned around...right into a Braun Damage. The "Ice Man" draped an arm across Future and got the 3.</div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Winner: "Ice Man" Alex Braun via Braun Damage</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Time: 10:48</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Rating: 49</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: Alex Braun escapes with the Brass Knuckles Championship once again.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: It seems Braun can't win a match by himself at all. For somebody who calls himself the "Ice Man" he's got to be feeling the heat.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Out of nowhere, Tank Bradley is attacked by...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DougPeak_jhd220LE.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EddiePeak_jhdPH2-1.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...The Peak Brothers. The two brothers savagely beat Bradley before getting in the ring. Braun stares the two men down and throws the first punch at Doug. However, the numbers soon overwhelm Braun and the Peaks beat him down. They leave without saying a word.</div></blockquote><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Rating: 36</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: What was that about? </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Seems The Peak Brothers took Braun's words about second and third shots literally. I'm guessing Doug or Eddie or both want another chance at Braun's belt. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We quickly cut backstage where...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_ChrisCaulfield_alt3.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EmmaChase.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_MadmanBoone.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...Chris Caulfield, Emma Chase, and Madman Boone are having a face-off. Caulfield screams at Boone to leave Chase alone. Boone rambles something incoherent and Caulfield charges Boone as Emma screams for him to stop. Boone flings Caulfield into a nearby wall, but Caulfield ducks as Boone swings. Caulfield tackles Boone before McKing and Gaines pull the two apart. Caulfield points at Boone as he backs away.</div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Rating: 52</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: "The Hardcore American" clearly took exception to Boone's recent actions. Something he did to Chase set him off.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Can't blame Boone for trying to get some of that sweet ass. And, Caulfield better watch out, Boone is a true nutjob. One that has beaten him down before. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: These two have quickly become rivals. Speaking of rivals, our next two teams have been battling since the end of the East Coast Wars. The Animalz and The Darkness Warriors.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BigCatBrandon_alt4.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_TheWolverine_alt1jt.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DannyFonzarelli_alt2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_TheDarknessWarrior.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> The Animalz vs The Darkness Warriors</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The two teams went after each other as soon as the bell rung. Big Cat Brandon and Jay Darkness seemed to be the stronger of each pair with each man looking good throughout. This didn't have the carnage of the first match, but more straightforward brawling, The Wolverine and Jay Darkness engaging in at least ten back-and-forth shots. Raul tried to sneak in and low blow The Wolverine, but Big Cat Brandon grabbed Raul and chucked him from the ring. Brandon and Wolverine quickly lifted Jay Darkness up and nailed Animal Instinct. Brandon pinned Jay.</div></blockquote><p> <span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Winners: The Animalz via Animal Instict</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Time: 10:25</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Rating: 38</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Mitch Naess: What a match between these two long-time DAVE teams. But, tonight, it's The Animalz who pick up the victory tonight.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: A tainted win, Mitch. Be accurate. Big Cat and The Wolverine clearly double-teamed Jay Darkness there. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We cut backstage again where...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BJONeill.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...Salcita is in her locker room, wearing only her underwear. A camera picks up two figures entering the locker room. It's...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BryanHolmes.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EisakuKunomasu-2.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...Bryan Holmes and Kunomasu. The two advance on the terrified Salcita.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_PabloRodriguez.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But, "The Priest of Pain" Pablo Rodriguez and "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez appear in the doorway. Gonzalez says, "Problem amigos." Holmes and Kunomasu say nothing as the four men circle each other. Holmes and Kunomasu decide to fight another day and leave the locker room.</div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Rating: 32</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: Some bizarre behavior from Bryan Holmes and Kunomasu who've seemed content to let their wrestling do the talking.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: I'm 100% sure they simply wanted to ask Salcita what she said last week and confirm the challenge by Rodriguez and Gonzalez. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: 100%?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: 110%, Mitch.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>JD Morgan's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with Cat Jemson in tow.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_JDMorgan2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_CatJemson_alt.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">JD Morgan: I'd heard someone seriously injured that wanker Vin Tanner. My heart bleeds for him. But I assure you it was not I. Mister Tanner sullied my good name, that is why I engaged him in fisticuffs, not because I am a member of a secret club of gentlemen who wish to overthrow DAVE. That is nonsense. My Cat will vouch for that fact. However, Mister Tanner drew a conclusion which could hurt my standing in the eyes of Mister Vibert, which I do not wish to happen. When Mister Tanner is capable of fighting me within the hallowed square circle, I will be there. Perhaps, at The Annual Wrestlerave. Good day, madams and sirs.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Rating: 23</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> </strong></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: JD Morgan, proclaiming his innocence as both Tanner's attacker and a member of this secret group. Not sure I believe him, Phil.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: I do. A man like Morgan knows that your name is all you have here in DAVE. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: So it has nothing to do with him name-dropping you.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Of course not. How big do you think my ego is?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: I'm not going to answer that. Well, folks, it is time for our main event. DAVE Unified Champion Nemesis taking on Kurt Laramee, who challenged Nemesis to a match last week.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: I like Laramee in this one Mitch. He's got an attitude right now that the champ simply doesn't possess, probably due to Johnny Martin.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Nemesis.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_KurtLaramee.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Nemesis vs Kurt Laramee</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The crowd was fired up for this one, as the cocky Laramee strolled to the ring, pointing at Nemesis the entire time. The champ controlled the early stretches of the match, using his size and ability to consistently get near falls against Laramee. Batch attempted to distract Nemesis, who was having none of it. Laramee was equally as impressive, taking control midway through with a chair shot followed by a piledriver right onto the chair. Nemesis, somehow, kicked out at 2. The two men battled back and forth towards the end, but when Laramee attempted a powerbomb on Nemesis, the champ flipped Laramee onto his back. As Laramee struggled to his feet, Nemesis kicked Laramee in the gut and nailed the Nemesis Arrow. The champ hooked the leg and got the 3 count.</div></blockquote><p> <strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Winner: Nemesis via Nemesis Arrow</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Time: 15:58</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Rating: 58</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">Mitch Naess: Nemesis wins! Nemesis wins! A great showing by Laramee, but the champ was too much.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: I...I can't disagree Mitch. An impressive display by both men.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nemesis climbs the turnbuckle, basking in the fans' adoration when...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_JohnnyMartin.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...Johnny Martin runs in with a baseball bat and nails Nemesis. As the fans freak out, attempting to enter the ring, Martin continues to whail on Nemesis, bloodying the DAVE Unified Champion. Martin poses for the crowd before delivering one last shot to the back of Nemesis' skull. </div></blockquote><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Rating: 72</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: A sick display by Johnny Martin.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Phil Vibert: Martin again finds a way to get the upper hand on his own personal nemesis.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> Mitch Naess: Who may be seriously injured. Folks, we are out of time. Tune in next week to Danger Zone TV. Good night.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"> </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong>Show Rating: 49</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><strong> Attendance: 2,000 (SELL OUT!)</strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="color:#000080;">Show Prediction Results:</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">Charasmatic Enigma 4/4</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Regis 3/4</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Midnightnick 3/4</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="color:#000080;">Overall Prediction Results:</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Charasmatic Enigma 8/8</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Regis 7/8</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Midnightnick 6/8</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Boltinho 3/8</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

jtnlange 3/8</span></span></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DAVE_AnnualWrestlerave.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE_Unified.jpg</span></p><p>

<span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Nemesis.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_JohnnyMartin.jpg</span></p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">DAVE Unified Championship:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Nemesis © vs Johnny Martin</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_ChrisCaulfield_alt3.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EmmaChase.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_MadmanBoone.jpg</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield w/ Emma Chase vs Madman Boone</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE_Tag.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BryanHolmes.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EisakuKunomasu-2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_PabloRodriguez.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BJONeill.jpg</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';">

</span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">DAVE Tag Team Championship: </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Bryan Holmes & Kunomasu © vs "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez & "Priest of Pain" Pablo Rodriguez w/ Salcita </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EricTyler.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Valiant-1-1.jpg</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">"The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler vs Valiant</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_JDMorgan2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_CatJemson_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_VinTanner.jpg</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">JD Morgan w/Cat Jemson vs Vin Tanner</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE_BrassKnuckles.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_AlexBraun_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_no_picture.jpg</span></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">DAVE Brass Knuckles Championship:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

"Ice Man" Alex Braun © vs TBA</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DAVE-2.jpg</span><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Johnny Martin left Nemesis lying in the middle of the ring last week. But, the champ won't get a chance at revenge this week on Danger Zone TV. Nemesis will be in the ring with three other men, Chris Caulfield, Madman Boone, and Kurt Laramee. The DAVE Unified Championship won't be on the line. Pride will. And you have to believe Johnny Martin wants to interject himself in the proceedings. <p> </p><p> Six-man tag team action comes to Danger Zone TV as "Ice Man" Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, and Valiant take on Eddie Peak, JD Morgan, and "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler. Tanner and Morgan will square off at The Annual Wrestlerave as will Valiant and Tyler in a re-match from their shocking bout at The Alternate Showcase. Meanwhile, The Peak Brothers once again attacked Alex Braun after his title defense last week. Fireworks are sure to go off when these six men share a ring.</p><p> </p><p> Bryan Holmes and Kunomasu will be defending their DAVE Tag Team Championship against Pablo Rodriguez and Shawn Gonzalez at The Annual Wrestlerave. First, though, Holmes will battle the "Lone Wolf" in singles action. The beautiful Salcita will be in Gonzalez' corner, while Holmes has said he can deal with Gonzalez on his own and won't need his partner's help. It's sure to be hard-hitting action when Holmes and Gonzalez go toe-to-toe on Danger Zone TV.</p><p> </p><p> Also, Doug Peak will take on the other half of the New Jersey Devils, Tank Bradley, in a special bout for those in attendance. </p><p> </p><p> All that and more this week's Danger Zone TV only on East Coast Today.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"><span style="color:#000080;">Prediction Key:</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> "The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield vs Madman Boone vs Kurt Laramee vs Nemesis</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> "Ice Man" Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, & Valiant vs Eddie Peak, JD Morgan, & "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> Bryan Holmes vs "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> "Dangerous" Doug Peak vs Tank Bradley</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield vs Madman Boone vs Kurt Laramee vs <strong>Nemesis</strong></p><p>

"Ice Man" Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, & Valiant vs <strong>Eddie Peak, JD Morgan, & "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler</strong></p><p>

Bryan Holmes vs<strong> "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez</strong></p><p>

<strong>"Dangerous" Doug Peak</strong> vs Tank Bradley</p>

<p>"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield vs Madman Boone vs Kurt Laramee vs <strong>Nemesis</strong></p><p>

<em>Nemesis does not just lose.</em></p><p> </p><p>

"Ice Man" Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, & Valiant vs <strong>Eddie Peak, JD Morgan, & "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler</strong></p><p>

<em>Tanner is the weak link here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Bryan Holmes vs <strong>"Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez</strong></p><p>

<em>Holmes is a tag guy, let him go over in tag matches.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"Dangerous" Doug Peak</strong> vs Tank Bradley</p><p>

<em>They both suck, sure, but which sucks more?</em></p>

<p>Great read, really enjoying the Nemesis/Martin feud.</p><p> </p><p>

"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield vs Madman Boone vs Kurt Laramee vs <strong>Nemesis</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, & Valiant vs <strong>Eddie Peak, JD Morgan, & "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bryan Holmes</strong> vs "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"Dangerous" Doug Peak </strong>vs Tank Bradley</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Occasional_Z" data-cite="Occasional_Z" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great read, really enjoying the Nemesis/Martin feud.<p> </p><p> "The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield vs Madman Boone vs Kurt Laramee vs <strong>Nemesis</strong></p><p> </p><p> Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, & Valiant vs <strong>Eddie Peak, JD Morgan, & "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bryan Holmes</strong> vs "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez</p><p> </p><p> <strong>"Dangerous" Doug Peak </strong>vs Tank Bradley</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks man, always great to have another predictor? prediction-guy?, ummm reader.</p>

<p>Oops - missed a show!</p><p> </p><p>

It might be worth trying to combine some of the many angles into bigger ones. For example you tend to have an interruption, then a brawl, then a challenge as three seperate angles. You can knock up a custome one that does all of those pretty easily. </p><p> </p><p>

"The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield vs Madman Boone vs Kurt Laramee vs <strong>Nemesis</strong></p><p>

Hes the man in DAVE</p><p> </p><p>

"Ice Man" Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, & Valiant vs <strong>Eddie Peak, JD Morgan, & "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Peak and Morgan have looked pretty tough so far. And Tanner and Valiant are pussies.</p><p> </p><p>

Bryan Holmes vs <strong>"Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez</strong></p><p> </p><p>

My first ever game in TEW I hired Bryan Holmes for USPW. Fail. For me hes a great guy to make your main eventers look great but why ride him?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"Dangerous" Doug Peak</strong> vs Tank Bradley</p><p> </p><p>

if in doubt bet on the man nicknamed "Dangerous"</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE.jpg</span><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_OmarBrown.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> DAVE would like to announce they've declined to renew the contract of Omar Brown, a.k.a., Dog Fyte. Brown was a valuable member of the DAVE roster for nearly five years. He will continue his career in Canada with North of the Border Pro Wrestling. We wish him all the best.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p></div><p></p>

Bryan Holmes vs "Lone Wolf" <strong>Shawn Gonzalez</strong></p><p>

<strong>"Dangerous" Doug Peak</strong> vs Tank Bradley</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DAVE-2.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;">DAVE Danger Zone TV</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Thursday, Week 4, September 2001</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> From McGaw Arena, Tri State, USA</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DougPeak_jhd220LE.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EddiePeak_jhdPH2-1.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_TankBradley.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Dark Match:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> “Dangerous” Doug Peak w/Eddie Peak vs Tank Bradley</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Doug Peak seemed intent on injuring Bradley, the psychopathic half of the Peaks, using barbed wire to wrap a ring rope and then throwing Bradley against the ropes. Tank did get some offense in, using a spiked collar to choke Peak, but with Eddie’s help, Doug managed to rebound and nailed Tank with a garbage can, stop sign, and steel chair in succession. The combination of the brothers was too much for Bradley who succumbed to a House of Horros. A 3 count followed shortly after.</span></span></div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Winner: “Dangerous” Doug Peak via House of Horrors</strong></span></span><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Time: 5:49</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Rating: 30</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_MitchNaess_alt2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_PhilVibert_alt2.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Welcome to Danger Zone TV. I’m Mitch Naess and with me, as usual, is the man with the plan Phil Vibert.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Hello, Mitch. I have to say we’ve got a great lineup tonight, especially that main event.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: That’s right. Tonight, it’ll be the DAVE Unified Champion, Nemesis versus Kurt Laramee versus Chris Caulfield versus Madman Boone. It’s sure to be a chaotic scene when those four men step in the ring together.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: And let’s not forget Johnny Martin, who last week left Nemesis laying in the middle of the ring after outsmarting him once again. You have to like Martin’s chances at The Annual Wrestlerave.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Chris Caulfield’s music hits and out walks “The Hardcore American” accompanied by Emma Chase who looks stunning in a tube top and daisy dukes}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EmmaChase.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_ChrisCaulfield_alt3.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Emma Chase: Baby, do we have a show for you tonight. See, my man, Chris Caulfield gets a chance to take out three of the top dogs here in DAVE in one match. That’s one hell of a bargain. It gets me all tingly inside just thinking about an hour from now when that bell rings and Chris stands alone in the middle of the ring as the winner. And there will be violence. Madman Boone? I’ve dealt with guys like you before. The creepy stalker types who don’t realize that no means no. I’m a big girl, I can fight my own battles, but tonight I’ll make an exception. Chris is going to teach you the dangers of threatening me. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> And Laramee? The playboy? You’re gross. The type of guy who has an army of sluts by his side, but doesn’t know what it takes to please a real woman. Chris knows. He knows I’ll be pleased when he puts you down on your back, 1…2…3. Brag all you want about how big your…ego is, how you’d show me a good time. I guarantee you won’t have a good time tonight. We will. We’re American and we’re hardcore, because we’re The Hardcore American Couple.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 52</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Emma Chase not pulling any punches. She seems confident Caulfield can pick up the victory tonight.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: And when Caulfield loses, she’ll need a shoulder to cry on. I’d be more than happy to volunteer my services.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: In your dreams, Phil.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Pretty much. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Before the main event, though, we’ve got six-man action as Alex Braun, Vin Tanner, and Valiant take on Eric Tyler, JD Morgan, and Eddie Peak. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_AlexBraun_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Valiant-1-1.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_VinTanner.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Alex Braun: Eddie Peak attacked me last week. Again. Doesn’t matter. You’ve got fire, Eddie, I’ll give you that. Lots of men got fire. But, there’s a reason they call me “Ice Man”. I don’t flinch. I don’t waver. I simply fight. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Valiant: DAVE fans, let me hear ya! I may not be the best wrestler here, but I never give up. I beat Eric Tyler fair and square. Now, he wants revenge. That doesn’t sit right with me dude. I believe in being a man, in standing up for what’s right. Eric Tyler, what you did was wrong, and I won’t stand for it anymore.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Tanner spits on the ground}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Vin Tanner: That British bastard thinks I’m the one who called him out. I’m not. The “V Man” doesn’t hide. He fights. You’ve got a problem with me Morgan. Let’s settle it tonight.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {The three men walk off together}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 37</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Braun, Valiant, and Tanner have all had their problems with the devilish tactics of their opponents. Now, they get a chance at retribution.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: All I heard was bitching and moaning. Stop beating me up. Wah. Those three need a lesson in what DAVE is all about and I think Morgan, Peak, and Tyler are about to take them to school.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_AlexBraun_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Valiant-1-1.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_VinTanner.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EricTyler.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_JDMorgan2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_CatJemson_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EddiePeak_jhdPH2-1.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> “Ice Man” Alex Braun, Valiant, & Vin Tanner vs “The Traditionalist” Eric Tyler, JD Morgan w/Cat Jemson, & Eddie Peak</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> None of the six men involved wasted time in going after one another as Tyler and Valiant brawled inside the ring as Braun charged Peak on the outside. Morgan played possum as Tanner tried to help out the rookie Valiant, but Morgan delivered a chop block to Tanner’s knee, followed by a figure four. Referee, R.M. Stones tried to get everyone to their corner, but failed, and the match was declared to be taking place under “Tornado Rules”. Tyler and Morgan teamed up on a hobbled Tanner, isolating the knee and slamming it into the ring post over and over. As Peak and Braun’s battle ended up back in the ring, Valiant came to Tanner’s rescue, hitting a German suplex on Morgan. Tyler, though, would not be denied. First, throwing Valiant to the outside, then taking down Braun with a well-timed bulldog, and finally forcing Tanner to submit to the Tradition Lift as the “V Man” screamed in agony.]</p></div></blockquote><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Winners: Eric Tyler, JD Morgan, & Eddie Peak via Tradition Lift</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Time: 10:07</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Rating: 44</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Eric Tyler showing no mercy. Wait a minute, the bell’s rung, but it doesn’t look like these six men want to stop.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Braun and Eddie Peak begin to trade punches as Valiant slides back in the ring and checks on Tanner before charging at Tyler. “The Traditionalist” tries to use the rookie’s momentum against him, but Valiant pushes him into the turnbuckle}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Did you see that? Valiant blindsided Eric Tyler.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Turnabout is fair play Phil.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Eventually, security runs down and separates the six men, a hobbled Tanner staring down Morgan as Valiant plays to the crowd as Tyler, Morgan, and Peak back up the ramp}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 29</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: We’ve still got two weeks until The Annual Wrestlerave, but the bad blood between these men was on display tonight.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: I’m still shocked a rookie like Valiant had the gall to attack Eric Tyler.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: A man who has the gall to say anything he pleases is backstage with our Scott Williams. Scott?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Non-Wrestler2-2.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_KurtLaramee.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_CarlBatch.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Scott Williams: Thanks Mitch. I’m joined once again by {sigh} Kurt Laramee.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Kurt Laramee: Why the long face Sam? </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Scott Williams: It’s Scott.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Kurt Laramee: Who the f*** cares? I don’t. Carl, you give a s***, what this dude’s name is?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Batch shakes his head ‘no’}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Kurt Laramee: Exactly. So stand there and hold the mic like a good dog. Chris Caulfield needs to put a leash on that b**** of his. She talks a good game, problem is, she ain’t got the man to back her up. Caulfield’s a skinny ass punk about to get wrecked by the playboy. And when Emma sees what I do to her man, ‘emma gonna get a piece of that ass. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 55</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Scott Williams: Don’t forget Nemesis and Madman Boone will be in that ring as well.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Kurt Laramee: Shut your mouth, I was getting to them. As for Nemesis, hell, I had that motherf***** beat last week, but you know the playboy got distracted by this chick with big ‘ol titties as ringside. It’s like back in the hood, gots to keep your guard up otherwise you bound to get got. I’d be surprised if that chick wasn’t Nemesis momma or something. Sure as s*** was just as ugly as that ginger son of a bitch. Tonight, Kurt Laramee takes his place at the top of DAVE and it’s gonna be a bloody coup because the playboy don’t play boy.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 61</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: I gotta say, I like Kurt Laramee’s attitude. Confidence can go a long way.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Some would say Laramee’s cocky. And he still hasn’t beaten any of the top names in DAVE.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Just a matter of time for the playboy Mitch. Don’t be jealous he’s better looking than you.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: The man who battled Kurt Laramee over the past two months will be in action next. Pablo Rodriguez and Shawn Gonzalez will challenge for the DAVE Tag Team Championship at The Annual Wrestlerave. But first, it’ll be Gonzalez versus one-half of the champs, Bryan Holmes.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Gonzalez couldn’t seal the deal against Laramee and there’s no way he’s got a shot against Holmes.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BryanHolmes.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BJONeill.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Bryan Holmes vs “Lone Wolf” Shawn Gonzalez w/Salcita</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Holmes and Gonzalez put on a fine clinic of technical wrestling, both men using a variety of holds and suplexes to keep the crowd going. In fact, it seemed as if the match had a more unscripted feel with both men playing off each other as the match progressed. Salcita cheered Gonzalez out on ringside and seemed ready to lend a hand, but Gonzalez told her to get down from the apron, prefering to tackle Holmes by himself. Holmes used this to take control towards the end of the match, locking in a crossface chickenwing. The “Lone Wolf” refused to tap and eventually managed to reverse the move into a pinfall attempt that only got two. Holmes put Gonzalez right back down with a shoulder block and followed that up with a sleeper hold. The ref raised Gonzalez’ arm twice, but somehow the “Lone Wolf” found the strength to keep going as the crowd went wild. Holmes whipped Gonzalez off the ropes and went for a Cyclone Shock Kick, but the “Lone Wolf” ducked underneath, and rolled up Holmes. Holmes tried to kick out, but did so just after the 3 count, and Gonzalez picked up the victory.</div></blockquote><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Winner: “Lone Wolf” Shawn Gonzalez via roll-up</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Time: 12:09</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Rating: 45</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: The “Lone Wolf” does it. He pins Bryan Holmes who hadn’t lost a match in months,</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: I can’t believe it Mitch. Gonzalez picks up the fluke win even though Holmes had him beat. I’d expect nothing less from a man like Gonzalez.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Looks like Gonzalez is affording Holmes some respect, holding out his hand.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Shawn Gonzalez extends his hand and nods towards it as the crowd cheers for Holmes to take it. Holmes looks at Gonzalez, looks back up the ramp, looks at Gonzalez, before slowly extending his hand. Holmes appears to be deep in thought about accepting the gesture put forward by the “Lone Wolf”. Bryan Holmes motions towards the crowd who chant “shake his hand…shake his hand”. Holmes grips Gonzalez’ hand in his own and the two shake. Gonzalez attempts to withdraw his hand, but Holmes seems to be gripping onto it and refusing to let go}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 43</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EisakuKunomasu-2.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Holmes partner Kunomasu comes from underneath the ring and nails Gonzalez in the back of the head with a stiff kick as the fans goes crazy, booing both Holmes and Kunomasu}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: No! The two men who had shown all their opponents respect are now ganging up on Shawn Gonzalez. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Finally! Bryan Holmes and Kunomasu are serious about keeping those belts. The time for respect is over. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Holmes lifts Gonzalez to his feet, allowing the mysterious martial artist to deliver a chop to the ribs of the “Lone Wolf”, followed by a kick right to his chin, sending Gonzalez to the mat}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 45</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> *Kunomasu Heel Turn*</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Somebody stop these two. Wait a minute, here comes…</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_PabloRodriguez.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: … “The Priest of Pain” Pablo Rodriguez, Gonzalez’ partner.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Rodriguez sprints down the ramp, climbs the top rope and delivers a sweet missile dropkick to Bryan Holmes. Kunomasu tries to hit Rodriguez with a kick, but Rodriguez grabs Kunomasu’s leg and turns it into an enziguri. Rodriguez nails another dropkick sending Holmes right over the top rope to the floor as Kunomasu slides out of the ring. Rodriguez helps Gonzalez to his feet and the two teams stare each other down}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 39</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: The stakes certainly got higher when these two teams meet at The Annual Wrestlerave.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: I’m not sure if Rodriguez and Gonzalez were prepared for the more ruthless versions of Bryan Holmes and Kunomasu.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Madman Boone appears on the big screen at the top of the ramp}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_MadmanBoone.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Madman Boone: No more talking. No more whispers. Chris Caulfield and his pretty girlfriend want to hurt me. I don’t want to hurt her, just him. He’s a bad man. Nobody loves me except her. He hates me. I’ll show him hate. Hate. Ate. Late. Too late to save yourself Chris. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 55</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Nemesis.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Nemesis: Looks like the odds are stacked against me again. Think I care? Think that worries me? It doesn’t. I’ve been in battles nobody here in DAVE can give me. Kurt Laramee runs his mouth like he’s the king of the f****** mountain. How many times has Kurt Laramee beat me? Zero. So let the fake gangster talk. When he steps in the ring, he’ll know this isn’t his streets, it’s my god damn battleground. I’ve got no beef with Caulfield. He’s a good man. But ain’t no way in hell I’m gonna let him pin my shoulders to that mat. And if his girl tries to get involved…she’ll be in just as much trouble. Boone’s a psychopath. No doubt about that. Hell, he reminds me of a young me. He thinks he’s angry that he’ll go to any length to win. He’s wrong. He doesn’t know my limits. I’m the DAVE Unified Champion. I’m the most sadistic, violent, son of a b**** in this company. So Johnny, Phil throw anybody you want in that ring against me. They’ll go down like everyone else does when they go against me.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 58</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: The champ knows time for talk is over. You have to believe he’ll go through anybody and anything to get to Johnny Martin. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: And Nemesis better be careful what he wishes for. Dispatching Caulfield and the like might not be a challenge, but Johnny Martin certainly will be. And who better to offer insight into this match, having faced off or teamed up with all four of these men. </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Come again Phil?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: I’d like to introduce the Special Guest Commentator for this match, the one, the only, Johnny Martin.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_JohnnyMartin.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Johnny Martin’s music hits and Martin strolls down to the announce table dressed in a suit and tie as the fans throw cups and various other trash at him}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Welcome, Johnny.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Johnny Martin: Thanks for inviting me down here Phil. I’m sure we’ll see a great match tonight.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: This is unbelieveable.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Johnny Martin: You got something to say Mitch?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Yea, I think it’s bulls*** that you get a ringside seat which I’m sure you’ll use to attack Nemesis.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Johnny Martin: I’m a professional Mitch. Even if you aren’t. I plan to call this match with yourself and Phil. Now, if I feel threatened by Nemesis in any way, well I’d have to defend myself.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: Well put, Johnny.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Johnny Martin: Thank you Phil. Now, let’s get to the action.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {Martin throws on a headset and smiles sadistically}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 78</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_Nemesis.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_MadmanBoone.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_ChrisCaulfield_alt3.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_EmmaChase.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_vs.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_KurtLaramee.jpg</span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_CarlBatch.jpg</span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Nemesis vs “The Hardcore American” Chris Caulfield w/Emma Chase vs Kurt Laramee w/Carl Batch vs Madman Boone</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33218" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The four men didn’t even wait for the bell as Boone attacked Caulfield as Laramee was making his entrance. Nemesis came down shortly after and cleaned house, sending Boone, Laramee, and Caulfield flying out of the ring as the crowd popped. Boone stalked Emma on the outside until Caulfield caught him with a chair shot to the back of his skull. “The Hardcore American” went for the pin on the floor, but Laramee broke up the attempt. Nemesis grabbed Laramee and dragged him back into the ring, staring Johnny Martin down the whole time. As Nemesis went for a Nemesis Arrow, Laramee hit a low blow and then a scoop slam, but that only garnered a 1 count. Boone managed to throw Caulfield into the steel steps at ringside and turned his attention to Nemesis, as Madman and Laramee doubled up on Nemesis. Caulfield came to his senses thanks to a well-timed kiss from Emma and re-entered the fray. The four men traded blows back and forth and Boone almost got a 3 count after nailing Caulfield with a baseball bat that found its way inside the squared circle. Laramee, perhaps foolishly, tried to blind side the champ with a steel chair, but Nemesis saw it coming and delivered a big boot to Laramee’s face. That gave Johnny Martin the opening he needed. Martin rose from the announce table, chair in hand as Madman Boone put Nemesis down with a Boone and Bust. Rather than go for the 3, Boone held Nemesis up in a prone position for Martin. Martin swung, but Nemesis ducked and the steel chair sickly collided with Boone’s skull. Martin hopped off the apron as Nemesis hit a Nemesis Arrow and pinned Boone.</div></blockquote><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Winner: Nemesis via Nemesis Arrow</strong></span></span><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Time: 17:23</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Rating: 60</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: Nemesis wins! Nemesis wins! Despite the attempted interference from Johnny Martin, which I predicted by the way, Nemesis managed to get the 3 on Madman Boone.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: A lucky escape by the champ for sure Mitch. Both Boone and Martin had Nemesis dead to rights.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: And it looks like Martin isn’t done.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> {As Nemesis played to the crowd, Martin snuck back in the ring with that same steel chair. Martin wound up and got ready to nail Nemesis with the chair, but Chris Caulfield dove in front and took the brunt of the shot, dropping to the mat like a sack of potatoes. Martin hightailed it out of the ring, making a throat slashing gesture towards Nemesis}</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: What the hell? Chris Caulfield just took a bullet for Nemesis.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Phil Vibert: These two aren’t friends. They aren’t even allies. Why would Caulfield do that?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Mitch Naess: I don’t know, but Johnny Martin’s plans were foiled. We’ll see you next week right here on East Coast Today.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Rating: 52</strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Show Rating: 51</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Attendance: 2,679</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Arial Narrow';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/DAVE.jpg

Show Prediction Results:

Charasmatic Enigma 4/4

Boltinho 4/4

Regis 4/4

Midnightnick 4/4

Occasional Z 3/4

Overall Prediction Results:

Charasmatic Enigma 12/12

Regis 11/12

Midnightnick 10/12

Boltinho 7/12

Occasional Z 3/12

jtnlange 3/12

OOC: Thanks again to everyone who predicted. I know a lot of times the shows are easy to predict, but I think it's largely due to the uniqueness of DAVE in that I don't have the sheer numbers to have throwaway matches, yet I do have a weekly show to build up stories which makes it kind of obvious who is going to win. The fact that people see where I'm going, I think, means the plots make sense for the most part. Plus, Nemesis is a guaranteed victory. Two more shows in this round (a Danger Zone and The Annual Wrestlerave). The victor will get an opportunity to ask me any five questions they choose, with the caveat that no future surprises are revealed. As an alternative, if you don't want to ask me questions, you can choose a wrestler of your choice and I will write a "tell-all" perspective for a month.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/banner.jpg</span><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_SWF.jpg</span><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">Supreme Wrestling Federation</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Ranking: #1</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Size: International</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Prestige: 90</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Momentum: 79</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Last PPV: Under Control (73)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Main Event: Christian Faith def. Mr. Supreme to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (75)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Title Changes: None</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Arrivals: None</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Departures: None</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_HGC.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Hollyweird Grappling Company</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Ranking: #2</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Size: National</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Prestige: 73</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Momentum: 79</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Last PPV: Destructive Energy (84)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Main Event: Liberty def. Rip Chord to retain the HGC World Heavyweight Championship (88)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Title Changes: Bryan Vessey def. Joel Bryant for the HGC International Championship</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Arrivals: None</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Departures: None</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_BHOTWG.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Ranking: #3</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Size: National</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Prestige: 90</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Momentum: 75</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Last PPV: Quest of Heart (78)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Main Event: Bruce The Giant def. Hooded Kudo to retain the Burning World Championship (78)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Title Changes: None</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_PGHW.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Pride Glory Honor Wrestling</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Ranking: #4</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Size: Cult</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Prestige: 78</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

OFF TOUR</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Arrivals: Dragon Agakawa, Jimmy Cox, Naonobu Murkami</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_GCG.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Golden Canvas Grappling</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Ranking: #5</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Size: Regional</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Prestige: 47</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Momentum: 73</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Last Event: Danger Becomes One (64)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Main Event: Sadakuno Nishimuraya def. Dick The Devastator to retain the GCG World Heavyweight Championship</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span><span>http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DAVE-1.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Danger And Violence Extreme</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Ranking: #8 </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Size: Regional</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Prestige: 44</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Momentum: 62</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Last Event: The Alternate Showcase (50)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Main Event: Nemesis def. Chris Caulfield and Madman Boone to retain the DAVE Unified Championship (59)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

Departures: Omar Brown a.k.a. Dog Fyte</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:'Franklin Gothic Medium';">

</span></span></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>Other Promotion News:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>- Hinote Dojo has risen to Small size</p><p>

- Cleveland Wrestling Association has risen to Small size</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pay-Per-View News:</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>- Supreme Wrestling Federation signed a deal to broadcast pay-per-views on United Kingdom Choice.</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p></div><p></p>

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w506/scowilliams/th_DAVE-2.jpg

The countdown to The Annual Wrestlerave has begun! Last week on Danger Zone TV, Chris Caulfield saved Nemesis from an attack at the hands of Johnny Martin. Well, Martin will get a chance for revenge when he takes on "The Hardcore American", three days before the epic showdown with Nemesis.

Phil Vibert has said he doesn't want either man to head into that epic clash with an advantage, so, Nemesis will be in action as well this Friday when he takes on Caulfield's Wrestlerave opponent, Madman Boone. Boone and Nemesis had a violent bout back at Attitude Adjustment with the DAVE Unified Championship coming out on top. Will Boone be able to avenge that loss or will Nemesis have all the momentum headed into his match with Johnny Martin?

DAVE Tag Team Champions, Bryan Holmes & Kunomasu, displayed a more ruthless side, teaming up to attack "Lone Wolf" Shawn Gonzalez last week. But, the "Priest of Pain" Pablo Rodriguez saved his Latin Kings partner. Friday, Kunomasu will tangle with Rodriguez before the two teams meet for the titles at The Annual Wrestlerave.

And those in attendance will get to see a special tag team match-up between two former champions when The New Wave take on the diabolical Darkness Warriors. Will the rookies make a statement or will the Warriors find someway to pull out the win?

All that plus appearances by "Ice Man" Alex Braun, the Peak Brothers, Eric Tyler, Valiant, JD Morgan, and Vin Tanner. Catch it this Friday only on East Coast Today.

Prediction Key:

Johnny Martin vs "The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield

Nemesis vs Madman Boone

Kunomasu vs "Priest of Pain" Pablo Rodriguez

The New Wave vs The Darkness Warriors

Bonus Pick: Which match will be more highly rated: Martin vs Caulfield or Nemesis vs Boone?

Martin will cheat his way to victory... wow, these two don't wrestle singles often, eh?

Nemesis vs Madman Boone

Nemesis does not lose.

Cement the place of the challengers.

Oh God, the Darkness Warriors are cool enough, but they need to be managed very carefully, put in only hardcore matches, and otherwise kept to angles.

Bonus Pick: Which match will be more highly rated: Martin vs Caulfield or Nemesis vs Boone?

Because duh, Nemesis.

Martin is being built up for a title match.

Nemesis vs Madman Boone

Nemesis is unstoppable at the moment.

Can't see Kunomasu losing, even though I think he will!

Darkness Warriors are nothing special, New Wave are pretty good

Nemesis vs Boone. I know it's nearly ten years later, but I've never seen Martin have a good match on 2010.

Archived