DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution

Woohoo! :D

Prime Dragon & Ichigawa vs Sairento & GUSHIKEN

Two champs start the tour out strongly, although I expect GUSHIKEN and Sairento to look extremely good in this one.

Koto Arato vs Chojiro Ono

In the war of the fat men, the former Heavyweight champ has to win. Arato's also one of my favourite Japanese creations so that helps!

Nori,Yamato & Hidaka vs Terajima, Incognito & Tian Long

Nori really gives his side the edge in terms of star power, while Soh Terajima is going to be a jobber for the forseeable.

All Asia Tag Championship: Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Date & Yamawaki) vs ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)

Another two of my favourite DIASPORA characters, and they are also far better than their opponents.

Minamoto & Zodiac vs Kotara & Xtinction

Kotara is crap, basically. Xtinction could be useful, but Zodiac and Eikichi have the much, much bigger upside.

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

I quite like Hidaka's Mexican hijinks, but Talisman is definitely going to headline DIASPORA one day.

Kasuse vs HUSTLE vs Mitsubishi vs Hirasi

Toss up between HUSTLE and Hirasi. As Shmoe picked his own creation, I picked mine :p

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Asia Tag Championship: Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Date & Yamawaki) vs ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma)

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

Although I could see Sairento and GUSHIKEN pulling off the win to give the faces something to chase for during the tour, I'm backing the champs to win on this occasion.

For the exact same reason Shmoe pointed out.

I don't know why, byt I really like Tian Long. He just looks......out of place. Tian to win with a Grandad Buster!

Don't see a title change occuring right off the bat.

The man of 1 million and 17 forgotten moves will carry his team to a win.

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

The render of Talisman genuinely made me say "Flick Off" (I said the naughty version)....it is that good. I cannot go against him for that reason alone.

Whilst I like HUSTLE, I think Mitsubishi has enough in this encounter to better the competiton.

Predicting at the start before we see Tiger booking is always tough.

GUSHIKEN has abandoned the charities he once supported. That sort of karma comes back to bite you.

Respect your elders and support your local sumo. Arato with the win and Ono picks up some experience.

Nori means his team will win. And Incognito doesn't need a push yet while you decide if his ego is worth the trouble or not.

The name does it for me.

Kotara is a jobber. And you never know which Xtinction will show up. Literally. You may as well make his nickname 'Call us Legion, for we are many.'

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

Talisman shows great promise and talent. Hidaka is a quiet guy who won't rock the boat. Easy pick.

I waffled on this one. I finally went with Mitsubishi because it seems like just maybe with a little push he still has a chance to break through and be a name. The clock is ticking so the time is now.

This all looks very promising so far, I have really enjoyed reading the profiles of your roster. I have been playing the jhdverse myself for a few days and I think it's great. You have a definite follower in me! Can I ask one question though, did you adjust the product settings for DIASPORA? The reason why I'm asking is because their intensity is set at a whopping 100% and that is obviously going to absolutely annihilate your roster!

Predictions Form:

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

I would assume that Sairento & GUSHIKEN are top challengers for singles belts right now so might as well give them a win over champs.

I did get an impression that you aren´t particularly high on Ono and while Arato sounded more like main event gatekeeper I doubt that Ono could beat him.

You do have an owner goal to keep Long strong but Nori is one of the owners and New Solution are current Junior tag champs (I assume that Shintaro Hideki not Hidaka is the third S.H.I.P guy here) while Terajima is a jobber.

No title changes on first show plus you didn´t like Shimizudani and Inokuma is still only 20 years old and thus have lot to learn.

Two main event/upper midcard guys vs. two jobbers, one who doesn´t fill an owner goal? Yeah I doubt there´s any question here about winners.

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

Hidaka sounds like a jobber to me so I have Talisman going over.

HUSTLE sounded like the best guy from these four or that what I´m thinking after your preview so I go with him.

Nori,Yamato & Hideki vs Terajima, Incognito & Tian Long

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

Nori,Yamato & Hideki vs Terajima, Incognito & Tian Long

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

This all looks very promising so far, I have really enjoyed reading the profiles of your roster. I have been playing the jhdverse myself for a few days and I think it's great. You have a definite follower in me! Can I ask one question though, did you adjust the product settings for DIASPORA? The reason why I'm asking is because their intensity is set at a whopping 100% and that is obviously going to absolutely annihilate your roster!

The whole issue of the high intensity level product settings will be answered by Takayuki himself, sometime after the first show.

And Zergon rightly pointed out that I accidently but Hidaka instead of Hideki in the predictions form- that has been amended :)

Woohoo! :D

Two champs start the tour out strongly, although I expect GUSHIKEN and Sairento to look extremely good in this one.

In the war of the fat men, the former Heavyweight champ has to win. Arato's also one of my favourite Japanese creations so that helps!

Nori really gives his side the edge in terms of star power, while Soh Terajima is going to be a jobber for the forseeable.

Another two of my favourite DIASPORA characters, and they are also far better than their opponents.

Kotara is crap, basically. Xtinction could be useful, but Zodiac and Eikichi have the much, much bigger upside.

Kohei Hidaka vs Talisman

I quite like Hidaka's Mexican hijinks, but Talisman is definitely going to headline DIASPORA one day.

Toss up between HUSTLE and Hirasi. As Shmoe picked his own creation, I picked mine :p

I gotta be lazy and ditto these votes.

Currently I'm on course to have the first show up on Saturday....

In the meantime, the stable post (page 1- post 6) after several frustrating attempts (dumbass formatter kept putting in random formatting tags and smilies, everytime I tried to post), is now compete.

Go check it out, I've provided a quick link here:

<snip>

The post will be updated- when new stables are formed and when new members join/members are kicked out.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DIASPORA_Banner-1.jpg

Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show 1

Tuesday 3rd January 2012,

Fukuoka Hall, Fukuoka, Kyushu (1,877)

Match 1: Hideaki Kasuse vs HUSTLE Umiro vs

Kan Mitsubishi vs Shiki Hirasi

vs

DIASPORA's first show of 2012, kicked off with this 4-way match between four men looking to break out from the lower reaches of the promotional ladder. After the typical 'feeling out' process during the first few minutes, the match 'broke down' when HUSTLE wiped everyone out with a top rope 'tope' to the floor.

The pace picked up after that, leading to an exchange of finishers with Kan Mitsubishi looking like he had secured the win when he decked Kasuse out cold with a Mitsubishi Power Punch, only for HUSTLE to snatch the victory from his grasp by drilling Mitsubishi with the Hustle Brother (Legsweep DDT).

Result: HUSTLE Umiro [w] bt Hideaki Kasuse + Kan Mitsubishi [L] + Shiki Hirasi in 8:22 via pinfall (Hustle Brother)

Rating: 47

Takuyaki Balls: An OK opener....crowd weren't that into it but this was basically a bunch of lower-carders going at it. Gave HUSTLE the win here, because I feel at the very least he is a solid midcarder, for sure Mitsubishi might be involved with a stable, but he's the low-man of that stable.

Post Match Comments:

HUSTLE Umiro: Come on level with me here brother's, the Hustle man took out three of the top stars of DIASPORA in one match....surely that gotta get me a shot right at the top...cos a piece of the gold's gonna be comin' my way......

I ain't foolin' you !! , these three are top line stars...gotta be shootin' at a title soon.

Match 2: Kohei Hidaka vs TALISMAN

With Hidaka's Lucha experience and Talisman's natural high flying style, this match certainly wouldn't have looked out of place in Mexico...with the fast paced chain wrestling on display at the start of the match, and though Talisman's speed appeared to give the edge, Hidaka was able to keep up and using his experience eventually seemed to take control in the early going, almost grabbing the win several times with a series of quick roll-ups.

Talisman however was able to turn things around when he connected with a leg-lariat and then planted Hidaka with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors transitioned into a face-plant. That gave Talisman the opening to go up top, but Hidaka was able to craftily prevent Talisman from taking flight by convenienty staggering into the ropes.

But Talisman was able to prevent Hidaka from sending him back in the hard-way and got a two count with a flying cross-body press. Hidaka kicked out of that and got in cheap shot, before setting up for a Brainbuster, but Talisman fought off the attempt and once again planted 'Red Dog' with a Tilt-a-Whirl Faceplant. Talisman then hit a Shinsheina Driver (Double Underhook Powerbomb) for a two count, before once again taking to the skies. This time Talisman was able to connect with the Golden Idol (Shooting Star Press) to get his new year off to a winning start.

Result: Talisman [w] bt Kohei Hidaka [L] in 10:43 via pinfall (Golden Idol)

Rating: 66

Takuyaki Balls: Much better, this one woke the crowd up! Talisman just oozes 'future star'...he better not hear me say that too loud though, because he already looks like the second coming of Incognito.

Match 3: Eikichi Minamoto & Zodiac vs

Yachi Kotara & Xtinction

vs

Minamoto and Zodiac get a great pop when they come out to 'Scramble' (The School Rumble Theme- what else would Minamoto have for his theme music ?!)

The early going see's the popular faces 'toying' with their opponents, with Minamoto in particular playing to the crowd. However that drives on the unfancied pairing of Kotara and the unpredictable Xtinction to get serious, and Kotara gets in a cheap shot to take control and drag Zodiac over to their corner.

The 'heels' control things for a few minutes, and Kotara even gets a close two count with a North Lights Suplex. However things go south for the un-attached duo when Xtinction misfires with a springboard drop-kick, nailing Kotara instead of Zodiac. 'Innovations God' then took down both of his opponents with a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors/drop-kick combo- giving him the opening to get a fired up Minamoto back into the match to a huge pop from the crowd.

From there on there was only going to be one winner, and after Zodiac took Xtincion out with a springboard drop-kick (showing the mystery man how it's done), Minamoto secured the win for the popular 'Guardians' pairing by drilling Kotara with the Harima DDT (Double Arm DDT).

Result: Eikichi Minamoto [w] & Zodiac bt Yachi Kotara & Xtincion in 9:44 via pinfall (Harima DDT)

Rating: 76

Takayuki Balls: The few minutes where the jobber heels were in control apart, this was a pretty one sided match- but a one sided match that the crowd were massively into...that's because the crowd absolutely love Minamoto-san (almost as much as Minamoto loves School Rumble), there is little doubt in my mind that one day Minamoto-san will hold top level championship gold here in DIASPORA.

Match 4: All Asia Tag Team Championship:

Tokyo Wrecking Crew ( Hiro Date & Oda Yamakawi) vs

ShimiKuma (Aki Shimuzadani & Horiuchi Inokuma)

vs

The first title match of the year, saw the Tokyo Wrecking Crew put the All Asia Tag straps on the line for the first time, since winning them in November.

The opening few minutes were cagey until it looked like the champions were gradually taking control, with Date having Inokuama in trouble by placing him in the Date With Pain (Elevated Boston Crab), but Shimuzadani was able to make the vital save to keep ShimiKuma's hopes alive. Gradually the tide seemed to turn, and all of a sudden the challengers were able to trap Yamawaki in their corner. Yamawaki showed great fighting spirit though, surviving a Sea Change (Spinning Side Slam) from Inokuma and then a lariat assited back-drop suplex from the challengers.

Yamawaki found the opening he needed when he hit a drop-kick on Shimuzadani and then a leaping lariat on Inokuma, to get a fired up Date back into the match. Date then got a close two count with a German Suplex Hold on Inokuma.

Yamawaki then took out Shimuzadani with a slingshot cross-body to the floor, and though Inokuma showed some fighting spirit by kicking out of Date's Rejection II (Backdrop Suplex), ShimiKuma's challenge had fizzled out, and the Tokyo Wrecking Crew put the stamp on a succesful first title defence, when Yamawaki headed up top, and they nailed Inokuma with the Sky Tree (Doomsday Device).

Result: Hiro Date & Oda Yamakawi [w] bt Aki Shimuzadani & Hirouchi Inokuma [L] in 12:22 via pinfall (Sky Tree)

Rating: 60

Takayuki Balls: Routine first defence for the recently crowned champions...and that was the crowd's reaction to this match- which just happened to be for the most worthless straps in the whole promotion. I don't think anyone in the arena was expecting or hoping for a ShimiKuma upset.

Post Match Comments:

Hiro Date: We are the strongest tag team in all of DIASPORA, we welcome a challenge from anyone to try and take these titles from us.

Oda Yamawaki: We challenge anyone to give it their best try, but their best will be wrecked!

Hirouchi Inokuma: ShimiKuma may have failed this time, but we will not give up...we know we can be the best tag team and hold the titles...we will prove it to everyone that we are not here to just 'make up' the numbers.

Match 5: Hiroto Nori, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki vs

Incognito, Tian Long & Soh Terajima

vs

This all Junior Division trio's match, was to as to be expected full of fast paced inventive action. After a 'feeling out' period for the first five minutes, the S.H.I.P trio seemed to take control with the Junior Tag champs in particular showing off their double team repertoire.

The Kuro-Nadeshiko group however withstood the early barrage and perhaps through somewhat crooked means, such as cheap shots from the apron....they were able to gain control. The pace of the match slowed down a little, as they isolated Kotei Yamato in their corner. Tian Long tried to make Yamato, tap out to the Emperor Lock (Inverted STF) but 'Pin Point' was able to tough it out and force the rope break. Terajima then tried to put Yamato away, but an attempt at an Eastern Misery (Forward Russian Legsweep) was blocked and then countered into a Gurren MK II Driver (Sitout Side Driver).

That got a two count, but more importingly turned the tide enough for Yamato to get a fresh Hiroto Nori into the match. Nori nailed Terajima with a missile drop-kick and then caught Tian Long in the Yakisoba (Tilt-A-Whirl Cross Arm Breaker) only for Tian Long to make the vital last ditch save.

From then on the momentum shifted back and forth as both sides traded near-falls....Incognito almost bringing victory for the Kuro-Nadeshiko trio with the Incognito Driver (Snapmare Driver) on Hiroto Nori, but then getting nailed with a Superkick from Shintaro Hideki..seemed to bring a match to a conclusion, had it not been for Terajima's desperate save.

New Solution seemed to be taking control though, and Terajima soon found himself on the end of a Keiyakusha (Superkick assisted German Suplex).....But just as the pin was to be made Incognito distracted the ref by threatening to intefere by throwing powder....only for that to be a distraction and for Tian Long to nail the tag champs with Kuro-Nadeshiko's infamous 'Black Box'....Incognito then took out Nori with a corkscrew Arabian Press to the floor. Then with both of New Solution still down Tian Long drilled Hideki with the Emperor Driver (Sit Out Side Powerslam).....

That wasn't enough though to secure the win, but neither Yamato nor Nori could break free from the grasps of their opponents to help Hideki, and Tian Long was able to secure the win for the Kuro-Nadeshiko trio when he landed the Corkscrew From Heaven (Corkscew Senton)

Result: Incognito, Tian Long [w] & Soh Terajima bt Hiroto Nori, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki [L] in 18:06 via pinfall (Corkscew From Heaven).

Rating: 79

Takayuki Balls: This match certainly pepped the crowd up and it almost makes me wonder if a trios championship, wouldn't be more worthwhile than the All-Asia Tag belts. I suppose many may have thought that Terajima-san would take the fall here, seeing as the closest to be a 'jobber' out anyone in that match. Well he's the designated jobber for Kuro, but on this occasion I wanted to give Kuro the win and in particular build IMPERIOUS claim to get a Junior Tag Title rematch from New Solution, and yes Incognito could do with a being bit more humble but one more win, isn't going to add to his already over-sized ego growing any larger.

Post Match Comments:

Tian Long: IMPERIOUS, are the true emperors of the Junior Tag scene...for we shall show those pretenders New Solution, that sit on our throne, on false pretenses...we are the one's who shall sit upon our thrones!!

Incognito (in Spanish): The greatest deserve the rewards, New Solution...you are not greatest....I am greatest!!

Kotei Yamato: IMPERIOUS you may have won the battle this time, but only because you had to resort to the dirty tricks you and the rest of Kuro, have become known for...but we will rise above your dishonorable tactics and show you that real winners will defeat those who take cheap shortcuts with true fighting spirt.

Hiroto Nori: Just like today, there will be set-backs along the way, but S.H.I.P will win this war....we shall defeat Kuro with our honorable fighting spirit and then show the Guardians that we are strongest and the true faces of DIASPORA.

Match 6: Koto Arato vs Chojiro Ono

A match up between two of DIASPORA'S true Heavyweights....a real contrast to the previous matches turbo paced high flying action. This was all heavy strikes, with these two 'bulls' refusing to back down from another. However as the match wore on, it seemed as though Arato couldn't quite stave off the heavier on-slaught from the larger Ono.

A series of body-slams and then a butt drop from the near 150kg Behemoth put Ono, firmly in control....Arato, the inaugral Heavyweight Champion, barely able to get a shoulder up. 'Epic Tsunami' then whipped the weary Arato into the corner, and headed like a steam train with a corner splash....but suddenly Ono ran out of steam, giving Arato the opportunity to move out of the way. 'Strong Dreamer' connected with a charging fore-arm smash and then began to build up a flurry of chops and fore-arms that put Ono on the backfoot.

However Ono soaked up the onslaught and hit back with a clothesline, to instantly switch the momentum again. The Kuro-Nadeshiko enforcer then dragged a dazed Arato back to his feet and set up for the Okinawa Battle Bomb (Spinning Powerbomb) but Arato managed to fight his way out before Ono could deliver the move... All of a sudden Arato had a sleeper hold on 'Epic Tsunami' and Ono began to fade....

But Ono was able to find a burst of energy and prevented Arato from forcing him down to the mat....'Epic Tsunami' backed Ono...forcing Arato to release the sleeper hold. Ono then whipped 'Strong Dreamer' hard into the opposite corner and then delivered another clothesline for a two count. With Arato down, Ono went for the Tsunami (Big Splash) but Arato was able to move away at the last split second....then incredibly after a series of clubbing blows to Ono's back, Arato managed to dump the near 150 kg monster with a Gotch Suplex (Dead Lift German Suplex).....

Ono showed fighting spirit by kicking out at two, but the Kuro-Nadeshiko enforcer was running out of steam and Arato nailed Ono with two consecutive Arato-Lariat's, the first getting another close two count, the second however putting Ono down for good, and placing Arato firmly on the path towards reclaiming the Heavyweight title he lost to Hyotaru Ichigawa.

Result: Koto Arato [w] bt Chojiro Ono [L] in 14:15 via pinfall (Arato Lariat)

Rating: 70

Takayuki Balls: Can you show me the idiot who put this boring plodder of a match on as the semi-main event. Punch-punch, shoulder barge, lariat attempt....yawn!!...Unfortunately that idiot was me, luckily for that idiot despite these two being a couple of boring plodders in the ring, they also happen to be quite over, especially Arato- who might be being a bit harsh on, I mean what else can he do against Ono...except get dragged down in boring plodding offence himself?!. So in the end I guess the crowd's fortunately misguided enthusiasm lifted this to being an OK semi main event.

Post Match Comments:

Koto Arato: I had to battle hard for that victory, and at times lesser men would have wilted under such heavy pressure. But I am a former Heavyweight Champion and I will become champion again. I expect this will not be the first roadblock in my way to claiming the championship once again...but bring the challenges on I say...for I will prove that I am strongest.

Match 7: Prime Dragon & Hyotaru Ichigawa vs

Sairento & GUSHIKEN

vs

Four of DIASPORA's biggest stars were clashing in this all star mixed weight main event tag, as the two singles champions of the Guardians Prime Dragon & Hyotaru Ichigawa, took on the 'leaders' of Kuro-Nadeshiko.

The Kuro-Nadeshiko pairing attempt to jump their opponents before the bell, but 'Guardians' are ready and they end up as the one's on the front foot in the early going, with a Brainbuster from Prime Dragon on Sairento getting an early two count. 'Kuro-Nadeshiko' then feeling that things are not going there way then went out for a powder to re-group. Prime Dragon and Ichigawa decided not to give chase, having the fore-sight that they would fall into a trap.

However that decision gave the Kuro-Nadeshiko, recovery time and GUSHIKEN was able to turn the tide with a clothesline and then a scoop body slam on Prime Dragon. Dragon however was able to prevent being trapped in the Kuro-Nadeshiko corner, by nailing GUSHIKEN with a Gamengiri....

However Soh Terajima, got onto the apron and distracted referee Sugimura by threatening to strike with the 'Black Box'.....GUSHIKEN recovered and levelled Prime Dragon with another clothesline...before whipping 'The Grand Pillar' into the corner. With Sugimura still distracted, every member of Kuro-Nadeshiko took turns to charge into Prime Dragon, before the Super Junior Champion staggered out of the corner into a GUSHIKEN Smash (Charging Elbow Smash).....

One.....

Two.....

Thr......

Prime Dragon showed great fighting spirit to kick out.....Sairento took over, stomping away on his one time stable mate turned bitter rival, taunting the Super Junior Champion to 'get up' between each vicious kick. 'Silent Reaper' then managed to get the dazed and beaten Prime Dragon into position to deliver the Kuro-Stomp (Surfboard Curb Stomp).....

One.......

Two.....

Thr.....

Prime Dragon still wouldn't stay down for three, much to Sairento's increasing frustration. 'Silent Reaper' then scooped Dragon upon his shoulders.....but all of a sudden Prime Dragon was able to counter into a crucifix bomb.......

Sairento was still able to recover quicker and went for a punt to the head, but Dragon was able to block and counter with a Dragon Screw Legwhip....before mustering up a burst of energy to nail 'Silent Reaper' with a dropkick.

'The Grand Pillar' was still too worn down though to immediately get the much needed tag to Ichigawa and Sairento was still able to get GUSHIKEN back into the match first. 'Great Thunder' prevented Prime Dragon from making the tag and set up for the GUSHIKEN Firebomb, but Prime Dragon managed to fight his way out and then dive through GUSHIKEN's legs to finally get the tag into a fired up Ichigawa.

'White Light' took the fight right to GUSHIKEN, with a whirlwind brawling attack...staggering the big man with a barrage of fore-arms before finally getting the big man off his feet with a basement drop-kick. Ichigawa then decided to go up top , but was prevented from taking flight by Tian Long of Kuro-Nadeshiko.......The rest of the 'Guardians' seeing enough of Kuro's inteference...intervened and squared up to their counter-parts to prevent further inteference.....

However the brief distraction was enough to give GUSHIKEN time to recover and cut Ichigawa off....'Great Thunder' then brought Ichigawa in the hard-way with a press slam off the top-rope....before 'White Light' staggered back up right into a GUSHIKEN Smash (Charging Elbow Smash).....

One.....

Two......

Thr.....

Ichigawa kicked out but was still severely dazed and found himself on the end of the GUSHIKEN Series (Triple Rolling German's).....

One.....

Two.....

Thr......

The match looked to be over, but Prime Dragon managed to make a desperation last ditch save.

Prime Dragon is soon pitched to the floor by GUSHIKEN who then turns his attention back to Ichigawa.....'Great Thunder' sets up for the GUSHIKEN Driver (Samoan Driver) but Ichigawa manages to fight his way out and then rebounding off the ropes....nails GUSHIKEN with a Decaptitator (Running Bicycle Kick).....

GUSHIKEN somehow manages to stay on his feet, but does not see Prime Dragon nail him with a missile drop-kick......

Ichigawa then rolls GUSHIKEN up for the cover......

One......

Two......

Thr......

Sairento makes the save with a punt to the head, but is then nailed with a rolling wheel kick from Prime Dragon, that sends 'Silent Reaper' to the floor.......Prime Dragon heads up top and takes out Sairento with a diving splash to the floor...that also seems to wipe out just about everyone else standing at ringside be it members of Kuro-Nadeshiko or the 'Guardians'....

Back in the ring Ichigawa and GUSHIKEN both stagger up to their feet and they wearily exchange fore-arm smashes, until a running clothesline from GUSHIKEN is delivered with such momentum, it send both tumbling to the floor.....

That see's both Prime Dragon and Sairento re-enter the ring to take up the fight. A furiously paced exchange of chain wrestling followed, with Prime Dragon coming out on top and almost nabbing victory with a quick cradle pin.

Sairento however quickly seized control, with a punt to the head, before setting up for the Death Note (Spike Brainbuster), only for Prime Dragon to fight off the attempt and then counter into a Brainbuster of his own.....

One....

Two....

Thr......

Sairento managed to kick out but remained down, and the Super Junior Champion saw the opportunity to go for the Dragonsault (Springboard Moonsault)......

But just as Dragon came crashing down upon Sairento, 'Silent Reaper' got the knees up, winding Dragon in the process....before Sairento snared the 'Grand Pillar' in the Silence (Pentagram Choke).......

The Super Junior Champion appeared to be fading fast, and it looked as though Sairento was about to 'choke out his great rival.....

But Hyotaru Ichigawa was able to break back into the ring and make the vital last ditch save. Sairento however immediately took the fight right to Ichigawa, going toe to toe with the Heavyweight Champion, only to be stopped in his tracks with a Decapitator (Running Bicyle Kick)....

But before 'White Light' could follow up with another move or go for the cover, he was levelled with a clothesline from GUSHIKEN......But a recovered Prime Dragon then drilled GUSHIKEN with a drop-kick, right into the clutches of Ichigawa who gathered great strength to dump the larger GUSHIKEN with a Dragon Suplex......

One......

Two.....

Thr.......

Sairento made the save with a stiff kick to the back....but was then nailed with a spinning heel kick from Prime Dragon who then drilled 'Silent Reaper' with a Prime Driver (Over the Shoulder Belly to Back Piledriver).....

One.....

Two....

Thr.....

Sairento managed to kick out, but remained in trouble and seeing GUSHIKEN get back to his feet....Ichigawa nailed the big man with a Decaptitator (Running Bicycle Kick) to send 'Great Thunder' tumbling out of the ring.....

Prime Dragon the followed up with a slingshot cross-body to the floor....leaving Ichigawa to deal with Sairento inside of the ring....

'Silent Reaper' was up however and tried to nail Ichigawa with the Absolute Terror (Front Knee Strike to the Face) but 'White Light' was able to move out of the way and then level Sairento with a clothesline, before dumping the Kuro-Nadeshiko leader with a Dragon Suplex.....

One......

Two......

Thr.....

Sairento still refused to stay down, but with GUSHIKEN unable to gather himself up off the floor, it was down to 'Silent Reaper' to fight his way out of trouble, but Ichigawa had complete control and the Heavyweight Champion drilled Sairento with the Chugoku Spike (Cradle Piledriver)......

One......

Two.....

Three

The two champions had shown their great strength in the first main event of the year by over perhaps their most fierce rivals- sending a message to the Kuro-Nadeshiko that they will not willt under the pressure, in the face of Kuro's increasingly desperate tactics.

Result: Prime Dragon & Hyotaru Ichigawa [w] bt Sairento [L] & GUSHIKEN in 22:23 via pinfall (Chugoku Spike).

Rating: 83

Takayuki Balls: Got to say the main event impressed me, I was wondering how the Junior's were going to blend with the heavy's....but they managed to blend together really well, to deliver an exciting edge of the seat main event. Kuro-Nadeshiko got to heel it up, but not to the detriment of the outcome of the match, and if anything the teases of their inteference/cheating leading to possible victory added to the tension of the match. Good job Fumetsu!!

Post match- Prime Dragon and Hyotaru Ichigawa are celebrating their victory, when they attacked from behind by Chojiro Ino and GUSHIKEN with double clotheslines from behind....The rest of the 'Guardians' come in to make the save, but are quickly cut off by more 'Kuro' members....... Double powerbombs from the two big men of Kuro-Nadeshiko follow, before a recovered Sairento lifts up the dazed Prime Dragon and delivers a Kuro-Stomp onto 'Kuro-Nadeshikos' favourite foreign object the Black Box.

'Guardians' may have won the match, but Kuro-Nadeshiko would have the final 'word'.

Rating: 70

Overall: 78

Takayuki's Final Verdict: First event booked...and I think it went pretty well. At least that's what I thought, I don't know what is going through Prime Dragon's head right now....probably a splitting headache.

Very cool. I was unsuccessful in my attempt to download this mod so I know nothing about it so will not predict at least for awhile, but I am totally into this. Love some of these masked renders for some reason whats his name Tian Long? is a fav. dunno why. Just wanted to let ya know I am reading and looking forward to this a lot. In time I was wondering if your recaps of other promotions (especially in Japan) will be or can be detailed or more detailed then usual for us modless people. KUTGW.

Awesome first show TK! The main event got a great rating, and if it wasn't for the slightly flat semi-main the show rating might have been even higher! Fantastic start :D

Very cool. I was unsuccessful in my attempt to download this mod so I know nothing about it so will not predict at least for awhile, but I am totally into this. Love some of these masked renders for some reason whats his name Tian Long? is a fav. dunno why. Just wanted to let ya know I am reading and looking forward to this a lot. In time I was wondering if your recaps of other promotions (especially in Japan) will be or can be detailed or more detailed then usual for us modless people. KUTGW.

Shmoe has provided new uploads from mediafire, which can be found in the release thread (there is a link to Shmoe's post in the first post of the thread). There are also some promotion writeups in the hype thread (again check the release thread's first post.) :)

Hello and welcome to Cherry Road Engarde covering DIASPORA! We're here in scenic Fukuoka, the largest city on the island of Kyushu. Where the locals say 'Yes, we're not Tokyo, but at least we're not Hokkaido!'

Result: HUSTLE Umiro [w] bt Hideaki Kasuse + Kan Mitsubishi [L] + Shiki Hirasi in 8:22 via pinfall (Hustle Brother)

Not my best pick but I still think Mitsubishi has a future somewhere. However, HUSTLE was seen entering the building with three gold chains and he only wore one chain to the ring. If we find the other two chains, we may find why he won the match.

Result: Talisman [w] bt Kohei Hidaka [L] in 10:43 via pinfall (Golden Idol)

As expected. Just a match to give Talisman a win and build him up.

Result: Eikichi Minamoto [w] & Zodiac bt Yachi Kotara & Xtincion

The role of Xtincion will be played today by local physical comedian Phil Wakamatsu. That missed springboard dropkick was hilarious! Outstanding match considering it was just a glorified jobber squash.

Result: Hiro Date & Oda Yamakawi [w] bt Aki Shimuzadani & Hirouchi Inokuma [L] in 12:22 via pinfall (Sky Tree)

A sure sign of innovative booking. This time the sushi break match was a title match.

Result: Incognito, Tian Long [w] & Soh Terajima bt Hiroto Nori, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki [L] in 18:06 via pinfall.

A signature match for DIASPORA, lightning fast juniors action and lots of momentum switches and spectacular moves. Tian Long winning is pretty clearly the result of the booker taking his boss's advice to heart. Keep Tian Long strong, treat him with respect.

Result: Koto Arato [w] bt Chojiro Ono [L] in 14:15 via pinfall (Arato Lariat)

This match is brought to you by Kobe Wagyu beef. Hand massaged, beer fed, championship quality beef. Just like Koto Arato.

'Epic Tsunami'

You might want to leave him home for that trip to Sendai. Good match, added some variety to the otherwise fast action of the night. Ono looked strong.

Result: Prime Dragon & Hyotaru Ichigawa [w] bt Sairento [L] & GUSHIKEN in 22:23 via pinfall (Chugoku Spike).

This is TK's idea of shorter write ups? The contrast in styles is easy to see. Ichigawa and GUSHIKEN pounding each other with forearms. While Prime Dragon and Sairento are the one's trading a complex series of moves. Classic DIASPORA style match. With the heels getting their heat back at the end with the mugging.

Good first card, it'll be interesting to see how the storylines develop from here.

UPDATE: DIASPORA booker Takayuki Kunomasu was seen leaving the arena with two new golden chains. Draw your own conclusions.;)

This is TK's idea of shorter write ups? .

Always look forward to your reports Miko.

Well I did say shorter by my standards- in general the matches were shorter....except for the main event-which was still classic TK style. In general the undercard matches will be more summarised (with more detail added depending on length/importance of match), and then the main event's, 'important' title matches and all PPV matches will be in the in depth style people on here know me for. Thing is I can't ever bring myself, or more to the point am totally incapable of doing 3 or 4 line match write up's. :p

The Minamoto/Zodiac vs Xtinction/Kotara rating totally took me by surprise- the 'Guardians' duo are amongst my over workers, but I would have thought the glorified jobbers combined crapiness would have brought the rating down a bit more. Maybe the 'School Rumble Appreciation Society' was in attendance?!

I was a little torn on giving Ono, the nickname of 'Epic Tsunami'- the Tsunami last year was no laughing matter but I thought he would have had that nickname before it happened, and there's no point pretending it didn't happen either, as unfortunate as it was.

We've got Pickled Plum!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuMH9eqhiGxi9OTa91oIqDDdfXnYGB0ycmhffmGzAqpjElysaX

Our next stop on the tour was going to be Hiroshima in Chugoku, as the event was going to be in the next two days....we of course decided to stay at a hotel in Fukuoka. I think Prime Dragon being the traditional sort of man that he is, despite permantly wearing a freaky looking mask all day and all night, would have preferred a Ryokan. But what Ryokan is capable of putting up over 30 bodies, many of them a hulking mass of professional wrestler. Besides surely Ono would have taken up an entire wing by himself....so we had to settle for one of those ropey business hotels.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsIHjWXnFiGwk9V3rNqK0s_PfMtxXFyrtKh54q5q7qWFgkb6p2

It was there at the ropey business hotel, that we were served with a generic breakfast of Onigiri (riceballs) and Miso Soup. Now most of us scoffed down the ultra bland budget breakfast, no problem.....but a tray of Onigiri's were Umeboshi (pickled plum) flavour. Both Shimizudani and Arato insisted on taking them apart. Shimizudani just wanted the rice, where as Arato couldn't care less about the rice he just wanted the Umeboshi.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HirotoNori.jpg http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz7oddJSSz7aWpLDxZKcKihm2LE-VwqKd7FsqV4DFfB3s_hidCvghttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWWB5bl6ykjRu1sY2ByIYDd5IJ5TX87cwlCoMRivGf3gyHfuRK

I asked Hiroto Nori, who was sitting on my table - before he seemed to get his ear's blasted by yet another phonecall from his over-possesive girlfriend- if this happens all the time with those two, when it comes to Onigiri. I don't know why I even needed to ask, given the rampant lunacy I had witnessed within DIASPORA, from the moment I was 'interviewed' for the position of head booker.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DIASPORA_Banner-1.jpg

DIASPORA's Full Metal Panic! Tour got off to a blistering start in Fukoka, with the 'Guardians' duo of Prime Dragon & Hyotaru Ichigawa defeating Kuro-Nadeshiko's Sairento & GUSHIKEN in the main event. However it was Kuro, who would have the last word- leaving the Super Junior Champion in a heap, after a vicious post match assault.

Prime Dragon will try to pick himself up from that attack as he leads a trio also including Eikichi Minamoto and Zodiac into battle against an S.H.I.P trio of Koto Arato and the Junior Tag Team Champions of 'New Solution' (Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki) in the main event, of the next leg of the tour, to take place at the Hiroshima Sports Park on Thursday 5th January.

The semi main event see's Hyotaru Ichigawa take on one half of the All Asia Tag champs Oda Yamawaki in a non title contest. Should Yamawaki pull out an 'upset' win over Ichigawa- it would surely put him in line for a title shot.

Fresh off securing victory in a trio's triumph for Kuro-Nadeshiko over S.H.I.P, Tian Long faces off against one of his opponents in that match, in the form of Hiroto Nori. Whoever comes out on top in this contest, between two of DIASPORA's prominent members of their always exciting Junior Division, will strengthen their claim for a shot at Prime Dragon's Super Junior Championship.

Further single's contests see an all Junior Division match up between HUSTLE Umiro and Kuro-Nadeshiko's Soh Terajma, an all heavyweight division match up between All Asia Tag champ Hiro Date and Yachi Kotara and an openweight contest between Incognito and Shiki Hirase.

In tag team action ShimiKuma (Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma) will look to get back on the winning track after their failed attempt to wrest away the All Asia Tag belts from the Tokyo Wrecking Crew, but are faced with the daunting task of taking on Kuro-Nadeshiko's heavyweight duo the 'Udon Noodle Killers' of GUSHIKEN and Chojiro Ono.

Rounding out the show- 'The Forgotten' (Kohei Hidaka & Hideaki Kasuse) take on Talisman & Kan Mitsubishi.

Here is a run-down of the full card for Show 2 of the the Full Metal Panic! Tour.....

Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show #2

Hiroshima Sports Park , Hiroshima, Chugoku, Thursday 5th January 2012.

~Recover Supremacy'

Final (45 Min Limit): Mixed Weight, Trio's Battle

'Representing Guardians of DIASPORA'

Super Junior Champion- Prime Dragon,

Eikichi Minamoto & Zodiac

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Koto Arato &

Junior Tag Team Champions-

New Solution (Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki)

~Champion's Resolve~

Semi Final (30 Min Limit): Non Title Singles Showdown

Heavyweight Champion-

Hyotaru Ichigawa

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

All Asia Tag Team Champion-

Oda Yamawaki

6th Match (30 Min Limit): Junior Division Singles Challenge

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Hiroto Nori

vs

'Representing Kuro-Nadeshiko'

Tian Long

5th Match (30 Min Time Limit): Tag Team Challenge

'Representing Kuro Nadeshiko'

Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono)

vs

ShimiKuma (Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma)

4th Match (20 Min Time Limit): Heavyweight Singles Challenge

'Representing S.H.I.P'

All Asia Tag Team Champion-

Hiro Date

vs

Yachi Kotara

3rd Match (20 Min Time Limit): Tag Team Match

Talisman & Kan Mitsubishi

vs

'The Forgotten' (Kohei Hidaka & Hideaki Kasuse)

2nd Match (15 Min Time Limit): Openweight Singles Challenge

Incognito

vs

Shiki Hirasi

1st Match (15 Min Time Limit): Junior Singles Challenge

HUSTLE Umiro

vs

Soh Terajima

Predictions Form:

Prime Dragon, Eikichi Minamoto & Zodiac vs Koto Arato, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki

Non Title: Hyotaru Ichigawa vs Oda Yamawaki

Hiroto Nori vs Tian Long

ShimiKuma (Shimizudani & Inokuma) vs Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Ono)

Hiro Date vs Yachi Kotara

Talisman & Kan Mitsubishi vs 'The Forgotten' (Hidaka & Kasuse)

Incognito vs Shiki Hirasi

HUSTLE Umiro vs Soh Terajima

Prime Dragon, Eikichi Minamoto & Zodiac vs Koto Arato, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki

Minamoto was on fire last week, and this match gives PD a chance to get his own back following last week's attack.

Even though it is non-title, I can't see Yamawaki stealing a win here.

Hiroto Nori vs Tian Long

Really, really tough one. If this had a shorter time limit I'd go for a draw, but I think Long's victory last week might just give him the edge.

GUSHIKEN tips the scales in the talent area, while his partner tips the scales in the weight stakes!

Kotara's a jobber, and Date's a bad ass.

Talisman continues to deliver.

Incognito is the much bigger star of these two.

HUSTLE builds on last week's victory with another over Kuro's jobber-in-chief.

I would be absolutely stunned if this team were to lose this match.

Just my gut reaction on this one.

Hiroto Nori vs Tian Long

T(Rex)ian Long will be pushed dammit!

Give a different team a shot at the All Asian straps.

Date is far too good for Kotara.

I will not pick against Talisman. Not now, not ever.

Incognito might be a jerk but he is very good.

HUSTLE will keep his momentum going and demand that he fights for the championship of the Universe after having beaten a "legend".

I don´t see S.H.I.P being able to take the win with... well B-team. Ok, guess that sentence needs little bit explanation... I see Nori being ahead of Arato (being the leader and all) while I see New Solution as lesser of the two tag teams and in fact the likely jobbers in S.H.I.P considering that there aren´t any lower tier members in that stable.

Despite this being non-title I doubt that Oda is getting a win as he´s currently still a tag guy and not even top name in his stable.

Hiroto Nori vs Tian Long

That owner goal does make Long a little bit of a wildcard but I think that Nori needs the win more since he´s the one I think should be in the singles title hunt.

I doubt ShimiKuma will be winning all that much at all and definitely not against top tier guy like GUSHIKEN.

Date might be the tag guy from these two but he´s also the one with more going on.

You seemed to absolutely dislike Kasuke so while Talisman and Mitsubishi are the low guys for Guardians I presume that they are still above Forgotten. Well, at least Talisman should be.

Incognito might have too big ego but it sounds like it´s already too late to try to fix him so I don´t see why Hirasi should be put over espesially since you said you plan to build Incognito & Long for a tag title match.

On a first look this one was quite easy with Terajima being labeled as jobber but the more I think about this the less clear it becomes as though Terajima is the fall guy for his stable he IS in one and HUSTLE is just a midcarder without stable (I see him as the biggest name not being in any stables) so I do think that Terajima could go over debending which guy you are trying to build-up. I still go with HUSTLE just because I think he´s above Terajima on rank but I wouldn´t be that surprised if this goes the other way around.

Hiroto Nori vs Tian Long

Yamato and Hiedki are the young talent but it seems too soon to give them an upset win, while we are still establishing the current stars in the diary. PD, Minamoto and Zodiac ARE DIASPORA.

Yamawaki has ego problems, so he's likely to get a slow push.

Hiroto Nori vs Tian Long

Working with Tian is a good learning experience for Nori. We'll see how far booker Taka takes the whole 'Tian must be kept strong' thing.

Jobber team jobs. It's what they are there for. Unless UNK are bored to sleep and pinned.

Beat down

No way Talisman loses here.

I'd call Hirasi a hasbeen but he's not old enough yet.

HUSTLE easily.

Hiroto Nori vs Tian Long

Archived