DIASPORA- Takayuki of the Revolution

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DIASPORA_Banner-1.jpg

DIASPORA take their Full Metal Panic! Tour to the Sendai City Gym in Miyagi Prefecture, Tohoku on Tuesday 24th January 2012.

The main event will be a six man battle between Kuro-Nadeshiko and Guardians of DIASPORA. Lining up for Kuro are their leader and the man that will challenge Prime Dragon for the Junior title at Neon Genesis Evolution, after his defeat of Hiroto Nori in Bunkyo Hall-Sairento and the tag team of IMPERIOUS (Tian Long & Incognito), representing Guardians will be Eikichi Minamoto, Zodiac & Talisman.

Hiroto Nori will be looking to bounce back when he tags alongside Heavyweight Championship hopeful Koto Arato in Openweight tag action against the Kuro-Nadeshiko duo of Chojiro Ono and Blood Spider Jr. Whilst there will be another Kuro-S.H.I.P showdown, this time in the form of a Junior singles challenge between Dark Wolf II and Junior Tag champion Kotei Yamato.

S.H.I.P will also be represented in a six way heavyweight tag with the All Asia Tag champions of the Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Oda Yamawaki & Hiro Date) teaming with new recruit Go Takashi to take on the trio of Aki Shimizudani, Hirouchi Inokuma & Yachi Kotara.

Both members of The Forgotten will be in singles action, with Hideaki Kasuse taking on the unpredictable Xtinction and Kohei Hidaka, taking on the bizarre Meido Machine. Rounding out the show The Guardians newest addition Taheji Ebisawa will be in singles action against Shiki Hirasi.

A bonus pre-show match for those who get to the arena early see's a heavyweight showdown between Kan Mitsubishi and gaijin newcomer Hunter Wolfe.

Here is a run-down of the full card for Show 7 of the the Full Metal Panic! Tour.....

Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show #7

Sendai City Gym, Miyagi, Tohoku

Tuesday 24th January 2012.

~Supremacy Edge Closer~

Final (45 Min Limit): Main Event Six Man War

'Representing Guardians of DIASPORA'

Eikichi Minamoto,

Zodiac & Talisman

vs

'Representing Kuro-Nadeshiko'

Sairento &

IMPERIOUS (Tian Long & Incognito)

Semi Final: (30 Min Limit): Openweight Tag Battle

Chojiro Ono & Blood Spider Jr

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Hiroto Nori & Koto Arato

5th Match (30 Min Limit): Junior Singles Challenge

Dark Wolf II

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Junior Tag Champion-

Kotei Yamato

4th Match (20 Min Limit): Six Man Heavyweight Tag Battle

'Representing S.H.I.P'

All Asia Tag Champions-

Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Oda Yamawaki & Hiro Date) &

Go Takashi

vs

ShimiKuma (Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma) &

Yachi Kotara

3rd Match (20 Min Limit): Junior Singles Challenge

'Representing The Forgotten'

Hideaki Kasuse

vs

Xtinction

2nd Match (20 Min Limit): Junior Singles Challenge

'Representing The Forgotten'

Kohei Hidaka

vs

Meido Machine

1st Match (15 Min Limit): Heavyweight Singles Challenge

Taheji Ebisawa

vs

Shiki Hirasi

Match 0 (10 Min Limit):

Kan Mitsubishi vs Hunter Wolfe

Predictions Form

Eikichi Minamoto, Zodiac & Talisman vs Sairento, Tian Long & Incognito

Hiroto Nori & Koto Arato vs Chojiro Ono & Blood Spider Jr

Dark Wolf II vs Kotei Yamato

Yamawaki, Date & Takashi vs Shimizudani, Inokuma & Kotara

Hideaki Kasuse vs Xtinction

Kohei Hidaka vs Meido Machine

Taheji Ebisawa vs Shiki Hirasi

OK so, the latest show preview-opened up a new page, on the last post of Page 10- is the latest backstage/story vignette. Fans of Mio Mio can rejoice at her latest appearance!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see this back. Congratulations on getting enough votes to offset the one star voter.

Predictions Form

A lot of star power here and it could go either way, but Sairento has a title shot so it would make sense for him to go over.

Nori and Arato are bigger names.

Could go either way, but Yamato is a tag champ and seems like the more established of the two.

Ship takes this one easily.

I was actually really close to picking Xtinction using the logic he had more potential then Hideki, but then I realized Xtinction is actuallythe older of the two. For some reason I had always assumed Xtinction was a flashy rookie who needed more experience to develop his performance skills, but I guess he's just an experienced botcher. I'll take Kasuse since his team of the Forgotten have been slightly more relevant.

Hidaka will give Meido a chance to show off some offense, but I suspect he's going to be jobbing for a while as is custom for rookies in Japan.

Ebisawa takes an easy match.

This one could really go either way and of the two Wolfe definitely has a better shot of moving up the card in the long term, but young new talent in Japan tend to spend their first few years jobbing so I'll take the veteran here.

Close one. Faces actually look slighly stronger to me but I assume that Sairento is kept strong here and thus I give Kuro the win.

Top two S.H.I.P guys versus..... well NOT exactly two best Kuro members (not worst either but close). Yeah, I guess Mio will be happy this time.

Dark Wolf II is decent talent but not ready yet to go over one half of Junior Tag Champs.

Bigger names.

Meh, little bit of a coin flip here but Kasuse at least has tag team going so I rate him as more important.

Hidaka seems slighly more important guy at least for now.

This is actually quite hard pick to me as I´m not sure if Ebisawa is over enough to beat Hirasi. Still I´m taking that story on last page as a hint and say that booker man reminds Hirasi that sometimes it´s good idea to do nothing. :p

I would guess that Wolfe doesn´t yet have enough overness to go over Mitsubishi.

I agree this is a tough one. I usually pick Sairento's big push and Tian's protected status FTW, but this is exactly the type of match Tiger usually crosses me up on. If Sairento wins gold, this would be a set up for a challenger.

Nori can use the win and it keeps bookerman safe from Mio.

Gold over youngster.

Three mans are usually good for action, though.

But which of the many faces of Xtinction will it be?

I'm a big Maidman fan for comic relief, but not for wins.

I'm firmly in the Ebisawa camp. He seems to have alot of potential.

Call this a character building loss for Wolfe.

Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show 7

Tuesday 24th January 2012,

Sendai City Gym, Miyagi,Tohoku (1,863)

Match 0: Hunter Wolfe vs Kan Mitsubishi

The gaijin powerhouse Wolfe, was the more dominant force for much of this match and only ring positioning after he dumped Mitsubishi with an X-Ploder Suplex was able to save Mitsubishi and despite being on the receiving end of a beating for much of the match, Mitsubishi was able to score the win after nailing Wolfe with the Power Punch.

Result: Kan Mitsubishi [w] bt Hunter Wolfe [L] in 7:01 via pinfall (Mitsubishi Power Punch)

Rating: 29

Takayuki Balls: For now because he's totally unknown, Wolfe-san is basically an enhancement talent, meaning that he even has to job to a man of limited talent like Mitsubishi-san. Crowd had no interest in this match what so ever, and who could blame them?

Main Show

Match 1: Shiki Hirasi vs Taheji Ebisawa

The powerful Ebisawa pushed the pace of this match at the beginning, but Hirasi was able to ride the initial storm and was able to take Ebisawa off his feet with a chop-block. 'Shiny Dagger' was then able to get Ebisawa snared in the Ankle Lock, and after he was able to grapevine the leg it looked as though Ebisawa would be forced to tap out, but 'Forceful Dagger' was able to grit it out and reach the ropes to force the rope-break. Ebisawa then re-took control with a flurry of clotheslines before nailing Hirasi with the Ebisawa Complex (Swinging Side Slam Backbreaker), as the man who was trained by the legendary Dagger Ito, picks up the win over the man who idolizes Dagger Ito.

Result: Taheji Ebisawa [w] bt Shiki Hiraisi [L] in 8:22 via pinfall (Ebisawa Complex)

Rating: 36

Takayuki Balls: In all honesty these two probably held back a little too much, and that's never going to help get the fans be interested in a match, that they were probably struggling to invest much of an interest in to begin with.

Match 2: Kohei Hidaka vs Meido Machine

Hidaka's so freaked out by Meido Machine, that he refuses to 'lock up' with the 'World's Most Dangerous Otaku' and goes out of the ring....almost getting himself counted out. Eventually though the instinct to win takes over and he climbed back in before the count reached twenty.

Hidaka tentively locked up with Meido but the cross dressing gaijin was always a step ahead both psychologically and figuritively, with 'Red Dog' almost getting pinned with a series of quick pinning combinations.

A frustrated Hidaka, then got a bit more aggressive, picking up the pace with a more striking attack. That lead to Meido bailing to the floor and produced a strawberry topped gateau from under the ring !

http://www.countrystyle.co.uk/images/products/prod-des22.jpg

Meido offered the gateau to Hidaka, as some kind of peace offering, but Hidaka was in no mood for Meido's games and went to strike out at Meido, only for the cross dressing gaijin to trip up and tip the gateau onto Hidaka's head. Meido then went for another quick roll up but Hidaka was able to kick out, only to then be drilled with a DDT from the 'World's Most Dangerous Otaku' for a two count.

Meido Machine then headed up top and shouted 'Meido Beam!!' but before he could nail Hidaka with the missile drop-kick he was brought crashing back in with a superplex from 'Red Dog' ....Hidaka then nailed Meido with a spinning kick and then planted the cross dressing gaijin with the Bite and Bark (Diving Bulldog) to pick up the win and avoid the 'upset'

Result: Kohei Hidaka [w] bt Meido Machine [L] in 8:24 via pinfall (Bite and Bark)

Rating: 45

Takayuki Balls: Meido's schtik, falls into the realm of 'comic relief' and whilst that may not please all our fanbase, I have to admit that personally I like the fact that he does provide something different on our shows. However please do not think, that I have forgotten or even forgiven how Meido Machine managed to sneak his way into DIASPORA.

Post Match Comments:

Kohei Hidaka: Once again me and Kasuse-san are being dumped on by DIASPORA management, we should be challenging for the Junior Tag titles- yet here we are in a pair of waste of time matches, one of which sees me having to do battle with a headcase that dresses up as a maid. Is that what they really think of us, foils for some lame comedy act- well The Forgotten will just have to keep on winning, be it together or apart and perhaps the match-makers will finally take notice and that we should be taken seriously!

Match 3: Hideaki Kasuse vs Xtinction

This second of two singles matches, featuring The Forgotten kicked off at a a fast pace, as Kasuse and the mysterious Xtinction engaged in some fast paced chain wrestling. After several flash pinfall attempts from both competitors, it was Xtinction who would seize the advantage, after sending Kasuse out of the ring with a spinning head-scissors, and then following up with a springboard splash.

Xtinction then rolled Kasuse back into the ring, and got a two count with a brainbuster, before heading back out onto the apron, but 'Everybody's Shadow' slipped on the top rope as he went for yet another springboard move, and Kasuse was able to recover and drill Xtinction with a rope hung DDT for a two count.

'Bitter Pill', then dragged Xtinction into position, before heading up top.....but 'Everbody's Shadow' recovered and after nailing Kasuse with a leaping kick, sent 'Bitter Pill' crashing back into the ring with a hurracanrana. Xtinction then landed Spot X (Standing Corkscrew Shooting Star Press) upon Kasuse, but made the pin too near the ropes, with Kasuse just about stretching a foot out onto the bottom rope to keep his hopes alive.

'Everybody's Shadow' then tried for the X.L.E (Tilt A Whirl DDT), but the attempt was blocked and then countered into a Roll With It (Rolling Cutter) by Kasuse, who was then made the cover, for a three count.

Result: Hideaki Kasuse [w] bt Xtinction [L] in 8:48 via pinfall (Roll With It)

Rating: 52

Takayuki Balls: A suprisingly solid contest, even if Xtinction did end up having his customary botch. Unfortunately it was also marred by the fact that Kasuse tore a stomach muscle, and it looks like he will be out for about a month. The actual booked finish intended for the Roll With It to get a close two count, and then for Kasuse to finish Xtinction off with the All About Yen (Diving Leg Drop) but that had to change when Kasuse felt that he had tweaked something in his abdonmen.

Match 4: Hiro Date, Oda Yamawaki & Go Takashi vs

Aki Shimizudani, Hirouchi Inokuma & Yachi Kotara

vs

The S.H.I.P trio got off to the stronger start, and it was the young lion Takashi that almost nabbed an early win, just shy of the five minute mark, when he drilled Inokuma with the DRRR!! (Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver) only for Shimizudani to make the save with the

Chin-Marker (Jumping Knee)...

And though the Tokyo Wrecking Crew, were able to prevent a pin attempt, that proved to be the turning point to put the ShimiKuma/Kotara trio in control, and keep the supposed weak link of S.H.I.P Takashi isolated in their corner.

But 'Nippon Hart' showed a great amount of fighting spirit, and after gutting out Kotara's Bend of Will (Bow and Arrow Hold), he was able to fight off a Kamikochi Suplex (Northern Lights Suplex) attempt from Inokuma, into a snap suplex, before mustering up one last bit of energy to take down Shimizudani with the Headless Ride (Running Neckbreaker).....

Takashi was then able to get a fresh Hiro Date back into the match, and though Inokuma was able to save Shimuzudani from being pinned with the German Suplex Hold. The Tokyo Wrecking Crew seized complete control of the match, and in the end after ShimiKuma were taken out with a stereo backdrop suplexes from the All Asia Tag champs. It would be Kotara, who would end up being taken down for the three count, as the Tokyo Wrecking Crew, combined to take him down with the Sky Tree (Doomsday Device).

Result: Hiro Date, Oda Yamawaki [w] & Go Takashi bt Aki Shimizudani, Hirouchi Inokuma & Yachi Kotara [L] in 15:25 via pinfall (Sky Tree)

Rating: 62

Takayuki Balls: Serviceable six man tag, Takashi-san once again plays the role of the brave youngster, who takes a butt kicking but shows plenty of spirit, and in the end this time his determination helps his team mates get into the match and thusly turn the tables on the de-facto heels, to the delight of the fans.

Post Match Comments:

Hiro Date: We'd actually welcome more challengers for our All Asia belts, so Udon Noodle Killers prepare to bring your best at Neon Genesis Evolution, because you'll need it...because we ARE the best.

Hirouchi Inokuma: I'm sure the Tokyo Wrecking Crew, think that we know longer believe we can beat them and win the All Asia belts from them, but that's far from the case, me and Shimizudani-san will keep trying until we are finally the champions!

Match 5: Dark Wolf II vs Kotei Yamato

Dark Wolf II got in a cheap shot before the bell rang, to seize an early advantage but Yamato was able to withstand the initial onslaught from the 'Howling Menace' and the Junior Tag champion fired-back, and after sending Dark Wolf II out of the ring with a drop-kick- then followed up with a suicide dive, that sent both himself and the Kuro man crashing into the front row.

Yamato then went to pitch Dark Wolf II into the ring, but the 'Howling Menace' raked the eyes and then drilled 'Pin Point' with a DDT onto a chair. Dark Wolf II, then went for series of pins on Yamato, after the pitched the Junior Tag Champion back into the ring, but they could only get two counts.

The 'Howling Menace' then nailed Yamato with a fireman's carry backbreaker for another two count, before deciding to head up top and set up for the Wolf's Rain (Diving Elbow Drop), but Yamato sprung back to his feet and nailed Dark Wolf II with a leaping knee-strike, before bringing the Kuro man crashing back into the ring with an Avalanche Brainbuster.

That earned Yamato a close two count,before he pulled Dark Wolf in for the End Game (Clutched Knee Strike Flurry), seeing that their comrade was in trouble....fellow Kuro members Soh Terajima and Blood Spider Jr came in to run inteference, and though Terajima was intercepted by Yamato's partner Shintaro Hideki, who super-kicked the Black Box into Terajima's face....referee Sugimura, missed Blood Spider Jr blowing Black Mist into the face of Yamato.

Dark Wolf II then planted Yamato with a side-slam, before nailing Yamato with the Wolf's Call (Sliding Lariat Pin) but Hideki had stuck around to fight off Blood Spider Jr and that proved to be enough of a distraction for referee Sugimura to miss a possible three count in favour of Dark Wolf II.

Though it looked like the extra-curricular shenanigans from Kuro may have back fired upon Dark Wolf II, the 'Howling Menace' remained in control and placed Yamato in Holo's Dream (Three Quarter Nelson Choke)......

Yamato showed incredible fighting spirit though, and somehow managed to gut it out, to make it to the ropes and force the rope-break before passing out. Dark Wolf II, remained in control through and looked to finish Yamato with the Howling Fury (Slingshot Powerbomb), but 'Pin Point' managed to block the attempt and then rock Dark Wolf II with an Enziguri, before planting the 'Howling Menace' with an STO.

Yamato then decided to head up top, to then nail Dark Wolf II with a missile drop-kick. The Junior Tag champion, then followed that up with a leaping corner knee strike, and then a Leg Hook Belly to Back Suplex for a two count. Yamato then followed up with a Gurren Driver (Scoop Slam Piledriver) and that proved to be enough for 'Pin Point' to secure a hard fought victory.

Result: Kotei Yamato [w] bt Dark Wolf II [L] in 13:53 via pinfall (Gurren Driver)

Rating: 62

Takayuki Balls: Solid competitive match, but I think despite Dark Wolf II having a degree of previous success in UPJ, his time away from the spotlight meant that many of the fans here in attendance did not really buy into him being able to pick up the win over Yamato-san. Until Wolf gets a win over someone notable here in DIASPORA, that perception shall probably continue.

Post Match Comments:

Kotei Yamato: Dark Wolf II you were given a lesson today- you and the rest of your Kuro chronies can bring all the shortcuts you want, but S.H.I.P will continue to show that we can beat you with ability and heart alone.

Match 6: Hiroto Nori & Koto Arato vs

Chojiro Ono & Blood Spider Jr

vs

The two heavyweights Arato and Ono kicked things off, but neither would give an inch in a back and forth brawling exhange, and after realising it would continue on as a stale-mate, they turned things over to their respective partners.

Despite still not being at a 100% due to the gruelling match he had with Sairento at Bunkyo Hall, Hiroto Nori showed his higher class and experience, against his young opponent, and always seemed to be a step ahead, but when Nori looked set to plant Spider with the Nigiri Serving (Leaping Reverse STO), the 'New Nightmare' managed to sneak in a blast of Poison Mist, after Ono managed to distract referee Ochida.

Nori survived the subsequent pin attempt, but then found himself on the end of an extended beat-down from the Kuro pair, something that had the S.H.I.P leader's number one fan hysterically screaming at Ono and Spider to 'Stop It and leave my Nori-Chan alone'......

Nori however seemed to draw strength from the fans OTT encouragement, and kicked out of everything the Kuro pair threw at him, as they continued to keep the ring cut in half, as a frustrated Arato could only look on and hope that Nori could 'survive'. The man they called 'Battle' gritted his way through Blood Spider Jr's Web of Deception (Spinning Headscissors transitioned into an Octopus Stretch)....

But when he was planted with a sidewalk slam from Ono, and placed in position for the Tsunami (Big Splash), it looked to be all over.....but Nori managed to move out of the way at the last split second, and then with last ounce of energy left, nailed Blood Spider Jr with a backflip kick.

Ono however managed to to pull himself up off the canvas to prevent Nori from making the tag, but Nori was able to nail 'Epic Tsunami' with a gamengiri and was then able to finally get the tag into a fired up Koto Arato.

'Strong Dreamer' cleaned house, and nailed Ono with a two consecutive Arato-Lariat's, which looked to be enough only for Blood Spider Jr to make the save. But the 'New Nightmare' ended up blowing Poison Mist into the face of his partner, as Arato managed to duck the sneaky attack. The former heavyweight champion, then planted turned Blood Spider Jr inside out with an Arato Lariat, whilst Nori kept Ono down with a basement drop-kick...giving Arato enough time to then plant Blood Spider Jr with the Arato Suplex (Half Nelson Choke Suplex) to secure a gutsy win for the S.H.I.P pair.

Result: Hiroto Nori & Koto Arato [w] bt Blood Spider Jr [L] & Chojiro Ono in 14:47 via pinfall (Arato Suplex)

Rating: 59

Takayuki Balls: When the most talented worker in the match spends much of it on the end of a generic and overlong heel beat-down, it probably won't result in a good match and that theory held true here as Nori-san spent most of the match on the end of the beat-down from Ono and Blood Spider Jr. That would be all well and good, if the fans did not expect the superhuman comeback, because lets face it their not stupid- they know that Ono and Spider Jr are hardly Kuro's A squad.

Post match Hyotaru Ichigawa appears with a microphone and then steps into the ring.

Hyotaru Ichigawa: Well done Arato-san, a real display of dominance, from someone who I must say looks to be a....

Koto Arato: Look I don't need your praise Ichigawa-san, nor do I need reminding that I am worthy challenger.

Hyotaru Ichigawa: I was just showing you some respect, as my next opponent, seeing as S.H.I.P are supposed to be all about the sportsmanship...I thought you'd appreciate that.

Koto Arato: Sounds to me you are mocking me and S.H.I.P

Hyotaru Ichigawa: I'm not doing that at all, my respect towards you is genuine, you are the first ever holder of this title after all.

Koto Arato: What I see before me is arrogance, and that title you hold now....is going to go back with me, when I beat you at Neon Genesis Evolution.

Hyotaru Ichigawa: Oh don't for one second think, that I know...that you could beat me, if I were to go into our match over-confident. I know that I'll have to give it my absolute best to defend this belt against you, but just as I showed when I beat you- my absolute best is better than yours.

Koto Arato: After Neon Genesis Evolution, you won't be saying that- because I'll be standing above you, with that Heavyweight Championship back round my waist.

Ichigawa and Arato then stare each other down, as members from their fellow factions keep them apart and prevent the war of words, boiling over into physical contact.

Rating: 65

~Supremacy Edge Closer~

Match #7: Sairento, Tian Long & Incognito vs

Eikichi Minamoto, Zodiac & Talisman

vs

Kuro tried to jump the Guardians before the bell had rung, but the fan favourites were ready and IMPERIOUS were wiped out with stereo moonsault presses from Zodiac & Talisman, whilst Minamoto nailed Sairento with a diving fore-arm smash off the apron, before following up to the delight of the crowd with a Gurugu Mawaru (Airplane Spin Samoan Drop) on the dastardly Kuro leader, into the front seats.

The Guardians continued to be in control in the early going, and it was only a last ditch save from Tian Long that prevented Incognito from being forced to tap out to Zodiac's Flame Haze (Tilt-a-Whirl Crucifix Arm Bar). Talisman then drilled Tian Long with a Tornado DDT, and then went up top, to set up for one of his Shooting Star Press variations, but unfortunately for him Sairento was back up to his feet, and Silent Reaper-nailed Talisman with a stiff right hand shot- Tian Long then brought Talisman crashing back in with a superplex, before Incognito followed up with a springboard splash for a two count.

The 'Second Coming' may have been able to survive that, but what couldn't be changed is the fact that the Guardians early momentum had been halted and that Kuro were now the one's in the ascedency, as they isolated Talisman away from his partners and proceeded to methodically dish out vindictive punishment to the young star. The as ever callous Sairento, lead the charge..subjecting the 'Second Coming' to a facewash and then stomping Talisman into the canvas with a vicious Kuro-Stomp (Surfboard Curbstomp).....

Talisman showed great fighting spirit however, refusing to lay down for three and then stunning Sairento with a Crucifix Bomb, after being hoisted up for a Death Valley Driver. IMPERIOUS however, rushed out of the corner to knock Zodiac and Minamoto off the apron, to prevent Talisman from being able to tag out.

A recovered Sairento then nailed Talisman with a running big boot, before Tian Long then planted Talisman with a Chokeslam. Incognito who was then perched upon the top turbuckle, then came soaring in with a moonsault, but Talisman still had enough wits left about to move out of the way- as 'El Pesadilla Hermosa' crashed and burned.......

Then Zodiac took out Sairento with a Tornado DDT before following that up with a slingshot cross-body press, whilst Talisman then too down Tian Long with a spinning head-scissors- before getting the tag into Eikichi Minamoto.

Minamoto cleaned house on both halves of IMPERIOUS, planting the former Junior Tag champs with consecutive Gurugu Mawaru's (Airplane Spin Samoan Drop's), before making the cover upon Tian Long.

But Sairento broke back into the ring and broke up the pin with a stiff kick to Minamoto's back. 'Silent Reaper' then managed to get control of Minamoto's arms and deliver a vicious Kuro-Stomp, as IMPERIOUS recovered their wits and held back Zodiac and Talisman from making the save.

'Rumble Heart' kicked out but then suddenly found himself placed in the Silence (Pentagram Choke)....

Minamoto looked to be fading fast, but just as it looked like referee Sugimura would be forced to call for the bell, 'Rumble Heart' gathered up a burst of fighting spirit, to hang in long enough to battle his way to the ropes and force the rope-break.

'Rumble Heart' looked to be in a bad way though, and Sairento eerily made a throat slash gesture, before lining up for the Absolute Terror (Front Knee Strike To The Face). But Minamoto managed to move out of the way, just in time before drilling Sairento with a Harima DDT (Double Arm DDT).....

Minamoto was too worn down though to follow up with a cover, and it became a race to see who could tag our first, and despite just being drilled into the canvas, it was Sairento who was able to tag our first to Tian Long. But before the Imperial One could prevent Minamoto from making the tag, 'Rumble Heart' managed to stretch out his hand, for Zodiac to take the tag.

'Innovation's God' sent Tian Long with a series of head-scissor variations, before transitioning into the Escaflowne (Tilt-A-Whirl Crucifix Bomb).......

One......

Two......

Thr.......

Incognito broke into make the save, but was then nailed with a spinning kick from Zodiac, but that gave Tian Long enough time to recover and then nail Zodiac from behind, and then plant 'Innovations God' with a Dragon Suplex......

One......

Two.......

Zodiac kicked out, but was then planted back onto the canvas with a chokeslam from Tian Long, who then turned it over to Incognito-who had headed for the top turbuckle. Zodiac had risen back to his feet however, before Incognito could take flight but 'El Pesadilla Hermosa' remained a step ahead, nailing Zodiac with the Bala De Dios (Flying Spinning Heel Kick).......

One......

Two.....

Thr.......

Talisman broke into make the last ditch save, but the 'Second Coming' was quickly pitched back out to the floor, and Incognito dragged Zodiac back up to a vertical base, before looking to plant 'Innovations God' with the Incognito Driver (Snapmare Driver)...

But Zodiac managed to block the attempt , and then after a boot into Zodiac's mid-section planted 'El Pesadilla Hermosa' with the Zodiac Sniper '98 (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb)

One........

Two.......

Thr........

Only a last ditch save, literally at the last fraction of referee Sugimura's hand slapping the canvas, managed to prevent Zodiac from pinning Incognito for the full three count. Zodiac drop-kicked Long out of the ring, and then with Incognito still planted to the canvas- headed up top.

But before 'Innovation's God' could take flight he was cut off by Sairento, who nailed Zodiac with a running boot. 'Silent Reaper' then climbed onto the second turbuckle, and then sent both himself and Zodiac crashing to the floor with an Avalanche Death Valley Driver!!

Sairento may have just taken out Zodiac, but it still Incognito in a vunerable position, and Minamoto re-entered the ring and lifted Incognito up for the Ode to Eri (Cradle Brainbuster) only to be taken off balance with a chop block from Tian Long. IMPERIOUS then combined to plant 'Rumble Heart' with a double flapjack.

That got a two count, before both of the former Junior tag champs, headed for the top rope and then consecutively nailed 'Rumble Heart' with the Corkscrew From Heaven (Corkscrew Senton) and then the Susurro De La Muerte (630 Senton).....

One.....

Two.....

Thr.....

It looked to be all over, but Talisman had other ideas, spectacularly making the save with the Golden Idol (Shooting Star Press). 'The Second Coming' then caught Tian Long with the God Know's (Spinning Headscissors into a Crucifix Pin)......

One......

Two.....

Thr......

But then all of a sudden Sairento re-appeared and promptly nailed Talisman with the ABSOLUTE TERROR (Front Knee Strike To The Face).....

One.....

Two...........

Zodiac was still laid out on the floor, and Minamoto was starting to stir and tried desperately go get across to make the save.....

Three !!!

But it was too late, as Sairento continues to build momentum, as he heads into a Junior Championship showdown with Prime Dragon at Neon Genesis Evolution, with yet another dominant showing.

Result: Sairento [w], Tian Long & Incognito bt Eikichi Minamoto, Zodiac & Talisman [L] in 28:20 via pinfall (Absolute Terror)

Rating: 81

Takayuki Balls: An exciting main event, the crowd really bought into the Talisman being able to pull out the win, only for victory to be snatched away from him in cruel fashion by the near indestructible Sairento. After a mediocre undercard, we needed the main event to deliver and thankfully it did, otherwise this show would have gone down as a dud.

Post match Prime Dragon comes out onto the entrance ramp and has staredown with his up-coming challenger- Sairento makes his customary throat slash gesture and points toward Prime Dragon- who then defiantly holds up the Super Junior Championship.

Rating: 80

Post Match Comments:

Tian Long: Kuro Nadeshiko's march to dominance will not be stopped. At Neon Genesis Evolution you will see the culmination of your dominance, when my own IMPERIOUS and the Udon Noodle Killers shall take claim of both tag team championships and then our great leader Sairento shall destroy Prime Dragon to take back the Super Junior Championship !!

Overall: 74

Takayuki's Final Verdict: As I said in my assessment of the main event, thank goodness for the main event, otherwise this show would have been a let-down. Then again looking at what I booked, I was very much relying on the main event to deliver on a show that lacked star power. That wasn't the intention, it just that quite a few of the roster, Prime Dragon included were starting to look fatigued, and thus why quite a few of the bigger names were either just included in a non wrestling capacity (Dragon, Ichigawa, Hideki's brief cameo in the Yamato-Wolf match) or off the shown completely (GUSHIKEN).

Primate Rage

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TaheijiEbisawa.jpg http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn4Tl9Z_MaFTVwy7eTtXQym1JfgiaafQ9RfrOpJKNchrXqudXN

So the first PPV Neon Genesis Evolution isn't too far away, but we've still got one more 'house' show to do in Sapporo. To be honest, I know I could have done a better job of building the card for the PPV- I've got things in place for the title matches, but beyond that the rest of the card looks to be a whole bunch of on the fly filler. But I think I'm getting a better feel of the talent I'm having to work with and by the next PPV I should have at least developed some non title feuds, to help properly flesh out a super-show card. I can only hope the title matches are strong enough on their own, to result in a good show and entice in the fans.

On the train ride up to Sapporo, I was trying to think of how to flesh out the card- but I was distracted by an over-excited Taheji Ebisawa. Ebisawa-san was apparently a little too excited about going to the island of Hokkaido.

'This is going to be so cool, we get to see the snow monkeys!'

An unimpressed Hirouchi Inokuma chimed in......

'They're just monkeys, and besides I see them all the time in Kamikochi'

'Yeah but do they bath in the hot-springs like they do in up in Hokkaido?'

'Probably- I've not really taken much notice, I just see them round the camp-site'

'Well I'd be excited just to see a monkey hanging round my camp-site'

'It's not really all that exciting, bit irritating to be honest, as you have to be careful they don't steal your food'

'Oh man, you're such a killjoy Inokuma-san....I don't know about anyone else but I'm totally up for seeing the monkeys.....and I'm so going to take a bath with them!'

The veteran Hyotaru Ichigawa, who was distracted from reading his book on Advanced Caligraphy, seemed somewhat irritated about this conversation......

'Ebisawa-san, I don't think it would be wise to bath with the monkeys and besides we're going up here to do a wrestling show, not to gawp over some animals taking a bath.'

'Oh come on, we can so do the wrestling show and then look at the monkey's at the same time, and hey what the hell is going to be wrong with sharing a nice steaming hot-spring with them'

I too had heard enough of Ebisawa's monkey's in hot-springs obsession and decided it was time to nip this inane conversation in the bud

'Sorry Ebisawa-san, no time for the monkeys....we do the show and then we have to head onto Shizuoka, to do the press day and then the show itself for Neon Genesis'.

'And here's me thinking Inokuma-san was the killjoy!'

'Who's in charge round here?'

'Prime Dragon!'

'Well technically yes, but he put me in charge to manage you, and what I say goes- so if you wan't to stay behind with the monkey's you can, but you'll be off the next couple of shows- your call Ebisawa-san'

Ebisawa then sulked off with a dejected body language, his monkey-dreams shot down by the practical reality, that he wasn't on a guaranteed written contract and that missing shows out of his own calling- just to see some monkey's taking a bath was not going to be the sensible option.

Well, it's nice to see Ebisawa fitting in so well. All the stars in DIASPORA are at leasdt a little quirky. Shrimp monkey boy should fit right in. Though his reliability is in question now.

Result: Kan Mitsubishi [w] bt Hunter Wolfe [L] in 7:01 via pinfall (Mitsubishi Power Punch)

No surprise here. Wolfe will have a long way to go before he rises from enhancement.

Result: Taheji Ebisawa [w] bt Shiki Hiraisi [L] in 8:22 via pinfall (Ebisawa Complex)

Obvious win for Ebisawa, who I've felt has quite a bit of potential. Hopefully his flakiness doesn't sabotage that.

Result: Kohei Hidaka [w] bt Meido Machine [L] in 8:24 via pinfall (Bite and Bark)

Easy pick, but I agree on the comedy. Wrestling is all about variety. I wonder if having gone to a maid bar changes your push for Maidman? Besides, he didn't sneak his way onto the roster like some ninja. He blackmailed his way in, as I recall.

Result: Hideaki Kasuse [w] bt Xtinction [L] in 8:48 via pinfall (Roll With It)

I associate X's over the eyes with being dead, so I have a hard time ever picking Xtinction to win. But he's a useful jobber. And 'Xtinction did end up having his customary. ' I'm assuming this is 'customary botch.'

Result: Hiro Date, Oda Yamawaki [w] & Go Takashi bt Aki Shimizudani, Hirouchi Inokuma & Yachi Kotara [L] in 15:25 via pinfall (Sky Tree)

Now it's getting real. Good match for a generic six man. Ganbatte Takashi! I also just love the name Tokyo Wrecking Crew.

Result: Kotei Yamato [w] bt Dark Wolf II [L] in 13:53 via pinfall (Gurren Driver)

who super-kicked the Black Box into Terajima's face

It's not a real match unless Terajima's face meets the black box. I expected Yamato to win but it sounds like Dark Wolf has a chance to start pulling some upsets. The quality of the match bodes well for his future. It's too bad his team with Blood Spider didn't work out.

Result: Hiroto Nori & Koto Arato [w] bt Blood Spider Jr [L] & Chojiro Ono in 14:47 via pinfall (Arato Suplex)

I like this match for the same reason I like the comedy. Variety. Two heavyweights slugging it out are a good change of pace from the fast juniors style action. Blood Spider makes good use of the mist. If Ono didn't distract would there have been a disqualification? Classic cluster style ending as well.

Ichigawa and Arato then stare each other down, as members from their fellow factions keep them apart and prevent the war of words, boiling over into physical contact.

Good build while letting the tired guys rest. Good rating for a talky bit as well.

Result: Sairento [w], Tian Long & Incognito bt Eikichi Minamoto, Zodiac & Talisman [L] in 28:20 via pinfall (Absolute Terror)

I'm glad you are not tracking who gets the best results picking the matches. I like to root for the upset too much. Good main event, and good write up that captured the action well. Talisman has been behaving himself lately and has looked good in the write ups. Maybe he finally has his act together. Sairento gets the win, looks badass and is ready for gold. Though I wonder if he is best off chasing the title.

The final card rating was kind of a letdown, but understandable with so many names only appearing to talk. This is where the super high intensity really wears down the roster. Is this with running it at 85% for most matches? Oich.

DIASPORA's first PPV of 2012 'Neon Genesis Evolution' is drawing near, but before that the Full Metal Panic! tour continues, as it heads towards the Sapporo Public Hall in Hokkaido on Thursday 26th January.

Stable warfare will once again be at the fore-front in the main event, and though S.H.I.P and the Guardians clearly have more respect for one another, than they do Kuro-Nadeshiko, it is also clear that neither faction want's to be second best to the other. Representing S.H.I.P will be the challenger for the Heavyweight Championship at NGE Koto Arato and the current Junior Tag Team Champions 'New Solution' (Shintaro Hideki & Kotei Yamato), up against them for The Guardians will be the Super Junior and Heavyweight champions, Prime Dragon and Hyotaru Ichigawa , along with Talisman.

The semi final see's a special Junior singles match-up between the Guardians Zodiac and Kuro-Nadeshiko's Tian Long. There appears to be little more than a battle of pride, but surely a win for either man would help edge them closer to a Super Junior title shot.

Kuro and S.H.I.P will clash in openweight tag action, as Sairento teams with Dark Wolf II to take on Hiroto Nori and one half of the All Asia Tag champions. And there will be further tag action of the heavyweight kind as the Udon Noodle Killers (Chojiro Ono and GUSHIKEN) get a warm up for their All Asia tag title shot against the Guardians pairing of Taheji Ebisawa and Kan Mitsubishi, whilst ShimiKuma take on the S.H.I.P pairing of All Asia tag champion Hiro Date and Go Takashi.

Rounding out the main show card will be an openweight singles contest between Guardian's Eikichi Minamoto and Kuro's Soh Terajima and a Junior Division match-up between the unpredictable Xtinction and another Kuro representative in Blood Spider Jr.

Fans who can get to the Sapporo Public Hall early, will be treated to a bonus six man tag between DIASPORA originals Kohei Hidaka, Shiki Hirasi and Yachi Kotara, against the rather bizarre unit of HUSTLE Umiro, Meido Machine and gaijin newcomer Hunter Wolfe.

Here is a run-down of the full card for Show 8 of the the Full Metal Panic! Tour.....

Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show #8

Sapporo Public Hall, Sapporo, Hokkaido

Thursday 26th January 2012.

~Heavy Loaded Respect ~

Final (45 Min Limit): Main Event Six Man War

Super Junior Champion-Prime Dragon,

Heavyweight Champion- Hyotaru Ichigawa

& Talisman

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Koto Arato &

Junior Tag Team Champions-

New Solution (Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki)

Semi Final: (30 Min Limit): Special Junior Challenge

Tian Long

vs

Zodiac

5th Match (30 Min Limit): Openweight Tag Battle

Sairento & Dark Wolf II

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

Hiroto Nori &

All Asia Tag Champion-

Oda Yamawaki

4th Match (20 Min Limit): Heavyweight Tag Challenge

'Representing Kuro Nadeshiko'

Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono)

vs

Taheji Ebisawa & Kan Mitsubishi

3rd Match (20 Min Limit): Openweight Singles Challenge

Eikichi Minamoto

vs

Soh Terajima

2nd Match (20 Min Limit): Heavyweight Tag Challenge

ShimiKuma (Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma)

vs

'Representing S.H.I.P'

All Asia Tag Champion- Hiro Date &

Go Takashi

1st Match (15 Min Limit): Junior Singles Challenge

Blood Spider Jr

vs

Xtinction

Match 0 (10 Min Limit)- Six Man Challenge

Kohei Hidaka, Shiki Hirasi & Yachi Kotara vs HUSTLE Umiro, Meido Machine & Hunter Wolfe

Predictions Form

Prime Dragon, Hyotaru Ichigawa & Talisman vs Koto Arato, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki

Tian Long vs Zodiac

Sairento & Dark Wolf II vs Hiroto Nori & Oda Yamawaki

Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono) vs Taheji Ebisawa & Kan Mitsubishi

Eikichi Minamoto vs Soh Terajima

ShimiKuma vs Date & Takashi

Blood Spider Jr vs Xtinction

Hidaka, Hirasi & Kotara vs HUSTLE, Meido & Wolfe.

Easy pick, but I agree on the comedy. Wrestling is all about variety. I wonder if having gone to a maid bar changes your push for Maidman? Besides, he didn't sneak his way onto the roster like some ninja. He blackmailed his way in, as I recall.

The blackmail bit, was basically written as a piece to justify DIASPORA hiring someone like Meido Machine in the first place :p. He's a fun character to write for and makes for a nice change of pace from the high intensity action that makes up the majority of DIASPORA shows.

I can say that the maid cafe experience was for research ;)

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515235

Hey may aswell get another plug in for my Japan trip diary in the Dog Pound section. :p

It's not a real match unless Terajima's face meets the black box. I expected Yamato to win but it sounds like Dark Wolf has a chance to start pulling some upsets. The quality of the match bodes well for his future. It's too bad his team with Blood Spider didn't work out.

The 'Black Box' failures, from Terajima- are actually heading somewhere and it's not just a running joke. If you've been watching closely, the source of his pain, has often come from the foot of a particular adversary.

It was a bit irritating that the Blood Spider/Dark Wolf team could not get off the ground running due to awful chemistry- I really should have checked that first in a pre-show match though.

The final card rating was kind of a letdown, but understandable with so many names only appearing to talk. This is where the super high intensity really wears down the roster. Is this with running it at 85% for most matches? Oich.

I'm running at 90%- though it gives you a 10% leeway, so most matches are 80% intensity. Perhaps I should try to lower it to 80, so that I can get most matches down to 70.....don't think I would want to lower it any further than that though- because beyond on that, I think it's betraying DIASPORA being a high intense product.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am thoroughly enjoying this diary.

Although I haven't been predicting as of late, I am still reading whenever time allows. (If I spend too much time around GDS without working on the London-Verse, I feel as though I am ripping people off in a weird way) :p.

I realise that feedback is important to writers and compliments are always appreciated, so although I haven't been able to predict, I am still loving the job you are doing.

Prime Dragon, Hyotaru Ichigawa & Talisman vs Koto Arato, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki

Tough match to decide on. Should be a good one either way, but I'll take the guardians to win since I'd say they have the slightly bigger names on their team. Maybe this will set up Talisman and a partner challenging The New Solution for their tag belts since there isn't really a number one contender for them right now.

Tian Long vs Zodiac

Should be a good match, but Long's probably going to be retiring soon and unless this is leading to one last title shot for the imperial I don't see any real reason to put him over Zodiac.

Really hard to call. I know you said Dark Wolf II needs a victory to be taken seriously, but I still can't help but see him as the weak link in the match.

I can't see the number one contenders losing to the two lowest ranking Guardians.

He has a size and talent advantage.

ShimiKuma already had a title shot and it wasn't especially thrilling. No reason for them to go over the SHIP duo.

Xtinction is a jobber and Blood Spider, well he hasn't had much better of a record but at least he's young and has potential while I doubt Xtinction is ever going to rise in the ranks given his age.

Hustle is Hustling his way to the top.

Tian Long vs Zodiac

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am thoroughly enjoying this diary.

Although I haven't been predicting as of late, I am still reading whenever time allows. (If I spend too much time around GDS without working on the London-Verse, I feel as though I am ripping people off in a weird way) :p.

I realise that feedback is important to writers and compliments are always appreciated, so although I haven't been able to predict, I am still loving the job you are doing.

Any sort of feedback is very much appreciated, and it's nice to hear that you're still on board and enjoying this. I've long since realised that predictions aren't the be all and end all of diary feedback.

Then again if you do wish to put them in, there is a show preview and predictions form over on the previous page for the next show :p

With Dragon and Ichigawa in the same team it becomes pretty hard to find a team that could go over them and though the S.H.I.P trio has the tools to do it I assume that they fall short.

Tian Long vs Zodiac

Long needs to kept strong but surely Zodiac is above him on pecking order.

I agree with Tiberious4, this is hard call but Wolf just looks too much like a weak link here.

Killers get a somewhat easy win against Guardians jobber pair.

Sorry Terajima but this opponent is way above your level.

Date is the top guy here so I pick him but I could actually see this going other way too if you want ShimiKuma to get another title shot.

Xtinction is quickly establishing himself as total jobber and I don´t see any change here.

At first sign I´d say that HUSTLE is the top guy here and Meido and Wolfe are likely better than guys in the other team, but still... Meido and Wolfe could likely gain overness via losing too at this point so why give them win? And I don´t think that it would hurt HUSTLE too much either when he has two jobbers in his team so I go with jobber trio getting a feel good win.

I keep wondering if Tiger plans a swerve here somehow.

Tian Long vs Zodiac

I think bookerman can get away with jobbing Mr. Protected here.

I think Sairento stays strong and Wolf gets a win to gain a little credibility. Would not be surprised to see Nori get a win though. Mio won't be happy to see this match.

UNK feast on Ebi and Kan.

And will we see another black box botch?

I tend to favor established teams more.

This is a good chance for Blood Spider to get a win.

I just don't see Mr. Enhancement and Maidman on the winning team any time soon.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/DIASPORA_Banner-1.jpg</span><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8B0000;">Full Metal Panic! Tour - Show 8</span></span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Thursday 26th January 2012, Sapporo Public Hall, Hokkaido </p><p>

(1,000- Super No Vacancy)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match 0: Kohei Hidaka, Shiki Hirasi & Yachi Kotara vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>HUSTLE Umiro, Meido Machine & Hunter Wolfe</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Four of the wrestlers wanted to have a serious wrestling match, two of them wanted it to be a dancing contest. It would come to no one's surprise that the two who weren't taking this match particularly seriously were Meido Machine and HUSTLE Umiro. In fact their 'antics' enraged Hunter Wolf so much, that he ended up laying out his partners only to turn right round into a Flying Crossbody from Hidaka, which was enough to nab victory for the 'serious' trio. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Kohei Hidaka [w], Shiki Hirasi & Yachi Kotara vs HUSTLE Umiro, Meido Machine & Hunter Wolfe [L] in 5:56 via pinfall (36)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 36</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Never mind Meido and HUSTLE not taking this match seriously, I don't think the crowd were either. More than likely a good portion of the crowd, would feel a little more endeared towards Wolfe for laying out the pair of goofs. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">______________________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Show</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match 1: Blood Spider Jr vs Xtinction</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=BloodSpiderJr.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BloodSpiderJr.jpg</span></a><strong> vs</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Xtinction.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Xtinction.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Considering this was two 'heels' going at it, there was the danger that they might try to 'out-heel' one another, but the fast paced chain wrestling at the start of the match, showed that this was going to be a straight up wrestling shoot-out. Xtinciton gained the early advantage with a head-scissors that sent Blood Spider Jr into the corner, before following up with a spinning heel kick. </p><p> </p><p>

Xtinction then set Blood Spider Jr on the top turbuckle, to set up for a hurracanrana but that was blocked and the 'New Nightmare' got a two count with a Tornado DDT. The pace slowed a little after that, as Spider remained in control and then locked in the <strong>Web of Deception</strong> (Spinning Headscissors into an Octopus Stretch), but Xtinction was able to battle his way out and then took the New Nightmare by surprise with a quick roll-up for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

Xtinction then continued to seize back control with a roundhouse kick, before setting up for <strong>Spot X</strong> (Standing Corkscrew Shooting Star), but Spider got the knees up- winding 'Everybody's Shadow), and then immediately followed up with the<strong> Lethal Bite</strong> (Double Underhook Piledriver) to secure the win. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Blood Spider Jr [w] bt Xtinction [L] in 10:28 via pinfall (Lethal Bite)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 57</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> I'm not sure but I think we might have an imposter on our hands, because Xtinction managed to go the whole match without botching! This was a suprisingly decent opening contest- considering it was pitting a promising yet still green talent up against a serial botch artist and neither are exactly fan favourites...But they locked away the heelishness for a day and just went out there and had a good competitive wrestling match. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">________________________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 2: ShimiKuma (Aki Shimizudani & Horiuchi Inokuma) vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Hiro Date & Go Takashi</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=AkiShimizudani.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AkiShimizudani.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HoriuchiInokuma.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HoriuchiInokuma.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HiroDate.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HiroDate.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=GoTakashi.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GoTakashi.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The S.H.I.P pairing started the match stronger, and it looked as though Takashi could pull off the win when he had Inokuma placed in the <strong>Dollars </strong>submission (Inverted Cloverleaf), but thankfully for the 'Learning Lion' Shimizudani was able to make the save.</p><p> </p><p>

Takashi then found himself in the wrong part of town for an extended period, but once again showed his fighting spirit to survive the ShimiKuma onslaught and turned things back round with a <strong>Headless Ride</strong> (Running Neckbreaker) on Shimizudani before getting the tag out to Hiro Date.</p><p> </p><p>

Date looked to have the match won when he drilled Inokuma with the <strong>Rejection II</strong> (Backdrop Suplex) on Inokuma. But Shimizudani came to his partners rescue by levelling Date with a <strong>Shimu-Lariat</strong>. That sent Date out of the ring, leaving Takashi isolated on his own once again, and though 'Nippon Heart' was able to kick out of a double team flapjack- he was unable to kick out of Inokuma's <strong>Sea Change</strong> (Spinning Side Slam)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma [w] bt Hiro Date & Go Takashi [L] in 11:12 via pinfall (Sea Change)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 57</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> ShimiKuma get the win here to stay remotely relevant, in what was a formulaic but solidly contested tag team bout. Does this mean they'll be getting another crack at the belts anytime soon?- well it should be noted that the pinfall was on S.H.I.P's lowest ranked member Go Takashi. Right now Takashi-san is at the stage where he shows plenty of 'fighting spirit' in his matches but ultimately his role is still to be a 'loss post' for S.H.I.P. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Post Match Comments:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#800080;"><strong>Hirouchi Inokuma:</strong></span><span style="color:#800080;"> Ok so it's not actually a win over the champs, but a win is a win and we showed Date at least, that the Tokyo Wrecking Crew should not forget about as challengers for their belts.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#008000;"><strong>Hiro Date:</strong></span><span style="color:#008000;"> ShimiKuma that was lucky day at the office for you, and offence to Takashi-san but had you been up against the full blown Tokyo Wrecking Crew, the outcome would have been different. </span></p><p>

____________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 3: Eikichi Minamoto vs Soh Terajima</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=EikichiMinamoto.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EikichiMinamoto.jpg</span></a> <strong>vs </strong><a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=SohTerajima.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SohTerajima.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Terajima jumps Minamoto before the bell and gets an early advantage- in fact he becomes so confident that he has 'Rumble Heart' in a weakened position that he heads up top for the <strong>Cloak and Dagger</strong> (Flying Neckbreaker), but Minamoto cuts him off and then scoops him into the Fireman's Carry position to plant Terajima with the <strong>Gurugu Mawaru</strong> (Airplane Spin Samoan Drop) for a two count.</p><p> </p><p>

Minamoto contineud to remain in control, and hit a series of rolling snap suplex upon the 'Cloaked assassin' for another two count, before setting Terajma into positon for the <strong>Ode to Eri (</strong>Cradle Brainbuster). </p><p> </p><p>

Referee Sugimura was then distracted by Blood Spider Jr, who was quickly ordered to the back by the veteran official, but the distraction allowed for Terajima to sneak in a low blow and almost nab victory with a quick roll-up. Terajima then stunned 'Rumble Heart' with the <strong>Soh the Seeds of Tera</strong> (Forward Somersault jawbreaker) but to the 'Cloaked Assassin's' frustration Minamoto kicked out at two and a half to the delight of the fans. </p><p> </p><p>

Growing increasingly frustated at being unable to put Minamoto away, Terajima went to the outside and produced the Black Box.....only for Shintaro Hideki to suddenly show up and superkick Terajima's favourite foreign object right into his face. Referee Sugimura decided to ignore the 'inteference' probably coming to the conclusion that the 'Cloaked Assassin' only had himself to blame for bringing the object into play in the first place. </p><p> </p><p>

Minamoto then took full advantage of Terajima's dazed state by drilling the 'Cloaked Assassin' with the Ode to Eri (Cradle Brainbuster) to secure the victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Eikichi Minamoto [w] bt Soh Terajima [L] in 9:06 via pinfall (Ode to Eri)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 59</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> This was just as much here to forward the Terajima Black Box failure angle, than it was to give Minamoto-san an expectedly decisive victory. The wrestling itself wasn't the greatest, due to all the extra curricular activity but the crowd were into this, because they're into Minamoto-san. Its just a shame I don't really have anything of note, other than just a match to get him onto the card at NGE for Minamoto-san, but that's something that will definitely be rectified for February's PPV Purofestival. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Eikichi Minamoto:</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> I'd be lying if I didn't say, I'm not disappointed that I won't be involved in a title match at Neon Genesis Evolution, but I've just got to accept that's the world has spun for me this time round. I mean I'm just going to have to keep on winning and eventually the powers that be will take notice and see that I'm a contender, not a pretender. I mean Harima has never given up on his love for Tenma and I'll never give up on my pursuit to become heavyweight champion. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Soh Terajima:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> I am not meant to be the one who keeps being hit by MY black box....I'm not supposed to the one but a certain someone, a certain someone...keeps sticking their foot into my business! Well I've had enough of them, I've really had enough and for what they keep doing, they will pay....oh they will pay alright! </span></p><p>

__________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 4: Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono) vs</strong></p><p>

<strong> Kan Mitsubishi & Taheji Ebisawa</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=GUSHIKEN.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_GUSHIKEN.jpg</span></a><strong> &</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=ChojiroOno.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ChojiroOno.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=KanMitsubishi.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KanMitsubishi.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=TaheijiEbisawa.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TaheijiEbisawa.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

This was very much a one sided match with the Udon Noodle Killers in control from the very start. However a combination of GUSHIKEN being too arrogant to lift Ebisawa at two following a <strong>GUSHIKEN Driver</strong> (Samoan Driver) and Ebisawa showing great fighting spirit to battle his way out of trouble with a pair of<strong> Dozer's</strong> (Spears) on both of the UNK- gave the Guardians pairing some hope.</p><p> </p><p>

Unfortunately Kan Mitsubishi could not maintain the glimmer of momentum that Ebisawa had managed to cultivate, and 'Fist of Granite' was promptly dispatched with a <strong>GUSHIKEN FIREBOMB</strong> (Thunder Fire Powerbomb). </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: GUSHIKEN [w] & Chojiro Ono bt Taheji Ebisawa & Kan Mitsubishi [L] in 8:46 via pinfall (GUSHIKEN Firebomb) </span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 61</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> A dominant squash from the UNK, to build them up as a threat for the All Asia Tag belts. Totally one sided this may have been, but the crowd were into this, getting behind Ebisawa-san in his attempts to fight his way out of danger. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>GUSHIKEN:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Tokyo Wrecking Crew, that was the UNK at 50%, you see we went easy on those pair of losers, because you see they pose no threat at all to a team so dominant as Ono-san and I. Now we admit that you a stronger than what we destroyed tonight, but you see your strength just makes us more determined to destroy you and tear those All Asia Tag titles away from you. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#000000;">__________________________________________________________</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Match 5: Sairento & Dark Wolf II vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Hiroto Nori & Oda Yamawaki</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Sairento.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Sairento.jpg</span></a><strong> &</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=DarkWolfII.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DarkWolfII.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">vs</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HirotoNori.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HirotoNori.jpg</span></a> <strong>&</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=OdaYamawaki.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OdaYamawaki.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The Kuro pair tried to get an early jump at the start, but the S.H.I.P duo were ready to fire back and the start of the match began with some chaotic brawling in and around ringside. It looked as though S.H.I.P would emerge with the advantage out of the early chaos when Nori caught Dark Wolf II in the <strong>Yakisoba </strong>(Tilt-A-Whirl Cross Arm Breaker) but Sairento was there to make the save with a stiff kick. </p><p> </p><p>

Sairento then got in a cheap shot on Yamawaki, whilst Dark Wolf II then low-blowed Nori to seize full control for Kuro. Nori was then on a receiving end of an extended beating for the Kuro pair, suffering consecutive face-washes from both Sairento and Dark Wolf II, before being subjected to the <strong>Kuro-Stomp</strong> (Surfboard Curbstomp) from the 'Silent Reaper'</p><p> </p><p>

The female fan, who seems to attend every show and one might say is obsessed with Nori, was once again in hysterics at seeing her favourite wrestler take a beating at the hands of Sairento, but once again Nori seemed to take strength from her 'encouragement' and kicked out of Sairento's Kuro-Stomp and then a<strong> Howling Fury</strong> (Slingshot Powerbomb) from Dark Wolf II.</p><p> </p><p>

Nori then created an openingby moving out of the way when Dark Wolf II, went for the <strong>Wolf's Rain</strong> (Diving Elbow Drop). But 'Battle' was prevented from making the tag by Sairento, however Nori managed to stand firm against Sairento's attempt to set up for the <strong>Death Note</strong> (Spike Brainbuster) and stunned the 'Silent Reaper' with a <strong>Nigiri Serving</strong> (Leaping Reverse STO).</p><p> </p><p>

That created the opening for Nori to get the tag into Yamawaki, who then levelled Sairento with a clothesline before planting the Kuro Leader with a <strong>Tokyo Tower</strong> (Vertical Suplex Side Slam).....</p><p> </p><p>

That probably would have seen Sairento fall to defeat but Dark Wolf II was able to make the save. The 'Howling Menace' then brought Yamawaki down with a basement drop-kick before following up with the <strong>Wolf's Call</strong> (Sliding Lariat)......the All Asia Tag champion kicked out at two and half but then found himself locked in <strong>Holo's Dream</strong> (Three Quarter Nelson Choke).</p><p> </p><p>

Nori seeing enough made the save, but then drew out Sairento...which lead to more chaotic brawling that referee Sugimura was struggling to keep control of. S.H.I.P managed to seize an advantage however sending both of their opponents out of the ring before wiping the Kuro pair out with stereo dives to the floor. When the dust settled Nori pitched Dark Wolf II back into the ring and then applied the <strong>Yakisoba</strong> (Tilt-A-Whirl Cross Arm Breaker).....</p><p> </p><p>

Sairento tried desperately to try and get back into the ring to make the save, but Yamawaki was able to hold the 'Silent Reaper' off and Dark Wolf II had no other option but to tap out. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Hiroto Nori [w] & Oda Yamawaki bt Sairento & Dark Wolf II [L] in 14:07 via pinfall</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 69</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> This is one of those matches where you don't really have much to say- because it just bascially delivered what was expected of it, nothing less, nothing more. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;"><strong>Hiroto Nori:</strong></span><span style="color:#006400;"> Sairento-san, you may have given me a hell of a beating last week, but here I am back up and fighting again. You see last week, I may have been down but I am not out....not by any stretch and that beating you gave me, has only made me stronger, has only made me more determined. No matter what it takes I will prove myself to be better than anyone here in DIASPORA.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;"><strong>Dark Wolf II:</strong></span><span style="color:#8B0000;"> Nori may have made me tap tonight but I believe I can beat him, and I want to prove that as soon as I can. How does a one on one showdown at Neon Genesis Evolution sound...we all know your calendar is free Nori-san.</span> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>__________________________________________________________</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Match 6: Tian Long vs Zodiac</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=TianLong.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TianLong.jpg</span></a><strong> vs</strong> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Zodiac.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zodiac.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Tian Long goes along with playing by the rules at the start, and engages in a mat wrestling exchange with Zodiac, however it seems like 'Innovations God' is consistently a step ahead, and after almost getting caught with a La Magistral Cradle for a two and a half count, Tian Long had enough of playing it by the book and resorted to cheap tactics, starting off with an eye poke. </p><p> </p><p>

'Imperial' followed that up with a DDT for a two count, before stomping away on Zodiac. Long then methodically worked over Zodiac, making the neck of Zodiac a particular target of his abuse and looking to bend the rules as much as possible, highlighted when he started choking Zodiac with the bottom rope- making sure to use up the full five count laid down by Referee Ochida.</p><p> </p><p>

Long then looked to synch in the <strong>Dynasty Lock</strong> (Inverted STF) but Zodiac was able to manouevre himself out of the predicament by sliding out to the floor. Long waited patiently in the ring, instead of giving chase but when he went to level Zodiac on the apron, 'Innovations God' was able to duck and then after a shoulder into Long's mid-section, took 'Imperial' by surprise with a sunset flip.</p><p> </p><p>

Long kicked out but was then met with a basement drop-kick...Zodiac then picked up the pace with a series of dizzying headscissors take-downs.....Long decided enough was enough and bailed to the floor for a powder, only for 'Innovations God' to wipe out 'Imperial' with a springboard into a flying headscissors. Zodiac then pitched Long back into the ring and then planted Long with a <strong>Beetle Suplex</strong> (Double Arm German Suplex) for a two count, before heading up top.</p><p> </p><p>

But as Zodiac set up to take flight, Long managed to 'conveniently' stumble against the ropes- as he got back to his feet, causing 'Innovations God' to be crotched on the top turnbuckle. Tian Long then brought Zodiac crashing back in with a hurrancanrana for a two count. </p><p> </p><p>

'Imperial' kept in control by levelling Zodiac with a clothesline and then following up with a chokeslam and then a <strong>Dragon Suplex</strong> for a series of two counts, before floating over into the <strong>Dynasty Lock</strong> (Inverted STF).</p><p> </p><p>

This time 'Imperial' had the submission hold locked on right in the middle of the ring and it looked as though Zodiac would be forced to tap the match away, but 'Innovations God' showed that there was still some fighting spirit left and managed to battle his way to the ropes.</p><p> </p><p>

However it looked as though Zodiac was spent, as Tian Long struggled to lift the seemingly deadweight up for an <strong>'Emperor Driver'</strong>. Long then tried to simply pin Zodiac, but 'Innovations God' showed that he still had some fight left with a series of kick outs much to Long's growing frustration.</p><p> </p><p>

'Imperial' then decided to drag Zodiac into position, as he headed up top and then came crashing down upon Zodiac with the <strong>Corkscrew From Heaven</strong> (Corkscrew Senton).....</p><p> </p><p>

But 'Innovations God' was 'playing possum' and Tian Long crashed and burned as Zodiac moved out of the way. Zodiac then caught Long with <strong>Escaflowne</strong> (Tilt-A-Whirl Crucifix Bomb Pin) for a close two count and then stunned 'Imperial' with a gamengiri, before planting Long with the <strong>Zodiac Sniper</strong> ( Sunset Flip Powerbomb)....</p><p> </p><p>

Unfortunately for Zodiac he made the pin too near the ropes and Long was able to get a foot onto the ropes. 'Imperial' then bailed out to the floor and with Zodiac wanting to keep the momentum he had built in his favour, he gave chase only for Incognito to suddenly appear ....even though Long's regular tag partner did not lay a figure on Zodiac, his prescence was enough of a distraction for Long to sneak in a low blow from behind. </p><p> </p><p>

Long then tried to go for a quick cover, after the cheap-shot out of the floor....but Zodiac was able to kick out. But 'Imperial' remained in control and after a chokeslam brought a two count, the elder statesman of the Kuro stable, looked to be setting up for the <strong>Emperor Driver</strong> (Sitout Side Powerslam) but Zodiac manages to block the attempt before suddenly stunning 'Imperial' with the <strong>Zodiac Sniper '98</strong> (Leg Hook Sunset Flip Powerbomb).....</p><p> </p><p>

That should have been three, but unfortunately for Zodiac, Referee Ochida was distracted by Incognito who had stayed at ringside....Zodiac took matters into his own hands, drop-kicking Incognito off the apron- only for a recovered Tian Long to nail him from behind and then fling Zodiac over with a <strong>release Dragon Suplex.....</strong></p><p> </p><p>

But 'Innovations God' managed to flip onto his feet, and as Tian long turned around, he was met with a boot into the mid-section, before drilling 'Imperial' with the <strong>ZODIAC SNIPER X !!!</strong>(Front Flip Piledriver)......</p><p> </p><p>

Ochida then counted the academic three, as Zodiac pulled out the victory against his tricky veteran opponent. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Zodiac [w] bt Tian Long [L] in 19:10 via pinfall (Zodiac Sniper X)</span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 76</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Admittedly Long-san is past his prime, but with the right opponent he can still have strong matches, as evidenced with this one on one contest with Zodiac-san (who it goes without saying, is one of our finest talents). They told a good story here, that painted Zodiac as the better more skillful wrestler but that Long had a strong chance of beating him due to his wily veteran instincts and dirty tricks. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">____________________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>~Heavy Loaded Respect~</strong></p><p>

<strong>Match 7: Koto Arato, Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki vs </strong></p><p>

<strong>Prime Dragon, Talisman & Hyotaru Ichigawa</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=KotoArato.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KotoArato.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=KoteiYamato.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KoteiYamato.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=ShintaroHideki.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShintaroHideki.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=PrimeDragon.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimeDragon.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Talisman.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Talisman.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=HyotaruIchigawa.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HyotaruIchigawa.jpg</span></a></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Almost the entire first ten minutes of this six man main event tag between S.H.I.P and Guardians is taken up with what pertains to a back and forth feeling out process, with neither side really able to seize a sustainable advantage.</p><p> </p><p>

The 'slow build' of course is typical for this type of match, as both sides are weary of being the first one's not make a critical mistake but eventually things do start to get more heated in the ring and the pace begins to pick up. The moment the 'gear shift' erupted was when Talisman sent Kotei Yamato flying out of the ring with a spinning headscissors only to then be nailed with a missile drop-kick from Shintaro Hideki, just as he was about to set up for a dive to the floor. Prime Dragon then stunned Hideki with a rolling wheel kick, only to then be levelled himself with an Arato-Lariat.</p><p> </p><p>

Ichigawa broke up the subsequent pin attempt, and the two heavyweights unloaded on one another with a back and forth exchange of heavy hitting fore-arms and chops. Arato's size advantage seemed to be giving him the edge and he decided to go for another Arato Lariat but Ichigawa was able to catch the arm and float into the <strong>Crucifix Arm Bar.....</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Just as it looked like Arato would be forced to tap, Hideki was able to force Ichigawa to release the painful submission hold with a timely superkick. Kotei Yamato then came flying in from the top-rope to come splashing down upon Ichigawa with a Frog Splash.....</p><p> </p><p>

That got a two count, before the S.H.I.P trio combined to deliver a unique version of New Solution's <strong>Keiyakusha</strong> (Superkick assisted German Suplex) with Arato German suplexing Yamato, whilst 'Pin Point' had waistlock around Ichigawa.......</p><p> </p><p>

That looked as though it would end the match right there, but luckily for Ichigawa both Prime Dragon and Talisman were able to break into the ring and make the save. Despite three on two advantage that S.H.I.P had with Ichigawa still a non factor, the fresh Prime Dragon and Talisman were able to not only bring Guardians back into the match, as they used their speed to bamboozle Arato into accidently levelling both of New Solution with Arato Lariat's in the corner, before Talisman drilled Arato with a Tornado DDT.....</p><p> </p><p>

Prime Dragon then followed that up with the <strong>Dragonsault </strong>(Springboard Moonsault)......</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Hideki was able to pick himself back up to make the save and then took down Talisman with a Northern Lights Suplex that he immediately flipped into the <strong>Hideki Special Cross Arm Bar</strong>..... </p><p> </p><p>

Yamato then stunned Dragon with a running knee strike, before placing the Super Junior Champion in the <strong>Knightmare Frame</strong> (Bridging Cobra Clutch)....</p><p> </p><p>

New Solution had stereo submissions locked on, and it looked to be only a matter of time before either Talisman or Prime Dragon would be forced to tap out. Unfortunately for S.H.I.P Ichigawa had shaken off the effects of the assisted Keiyakusha and was able to get back in to make the save. </p><p> </p><p>

Ichigawa then cleaned house on New Solution, dumping Yamato with a release Dragon Suplex, and then nailing Hideki with the <strong>Decapitator </strong>(Running Bicyle Kick)....only for himself to then suddenly be levelled with an Arato Lariat......</p><p> </p><p>

Ichigawa emphatically kicked out at two, but 'Strong Dreamer' remained undetterred and dumped the heavyweight champion with a <strong>Gotch Suplex</strong> (Dead Lift German Suplex)......</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr......</p><p> </p><p>

Talisman made the save, and then after ducking an <strong>Arato-Lariat</strong>, took down 'Strong Dreamer' with a spinning headscissors that he immediately transitioned into the <strong>'God Knows' </strong>Crucifix Pin.....</p><p> </p><p>

One....</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Arato powered his way out of the pin attempt, but was immediately planted back onto the canvas with a springboard bull-dog from the 'Second Coming'...who then headed up top. However Talisman was cut off by Kotei Yamato, who was then intercepted by Prime Dragon- ultimately it lead to an insane tower of doom spot, with a recovered Koto Arato, pretty much powerbombing everyone else back into the ring....</p><p> </p><p>

It was Arato and Prime Dragon, who managed to pick themselves up, and it would be the Super Junior Champion who would seize the advantage, stunning Arato with a rolling wheel kick and then taking 'Strong Dreamer' off his feet with a basement drop-kick. </p><p> </p><p>

Arato then easily kicked of Dragon's quick pin attempt, but then suddenly found himself placed in the <strong>Dragon's Bite</strong> (Inverted Facelock Sleeper).....</p><p> </p><p>

'Strong Dreamer' managed to power his way back up to his feet, but the 'Grand Pillar' held firm and Arato was forced back down to the canvas, as Dragon refused with all his might to release the submission hold....</p><p> </p><p>

But just as it looked like Referee Sugimura would have no choice but to call for the bell, Hideki was there to make the save with a timely Superkick. 'Integral Prowess' then nailed Prime Dragon with another <strong>Superkick</strong>, and then planted the Super Junior Champion with a <strong>Shiranui </strong>(Backflip Inverted DDT)....</p><p> </p><p>

One.....</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Ichigawa made the save and then planted Hideki with a <strong>Dragon Suplex</strong>......</p><p> </p><p>

One....</p><p> </p><p>

Two....</p><p> </p><p>

Thr.....</p><p> </p><p>

Hideki showed great fighting spirit by kicking out of the Dragon Suplex, but was unable to fight off being drilled into the canvas with a <strong>Chugoku Spike</strong> (Cradle Piledriver)....</p><p> </p><p>

But before 'White Light' could make the cover, Kotei Yamato came flying in off the second turnbuckle to nail the heavyweight champion with a flying knee strike. 'Pin Point' then reeled the stunned Ichigawa in for the <strong>End Game</strong> (Clutched Knee Strike Flurry).....</p><p> </p><p>

Ichigawa managed to battle his way out, but Yamato re-seized control with a basement drop-kick and looked to re-apply the <strong>End Game</strong>, but all of a sudden Talisman re-appeared and stunned Yamato with a springboard Enziguri.......</p><p> </p><p>

With the last bit of energy he had left Ichigawa, flipped Yamatoo over with a Fisherman suplex but was unable to hold on for the pin. However Talisman has gone up top, and the 'Second Coming' then came crashing down upon Yamato with the <strong>Platinum Idol (</strong>360 Shooting Star Press)........</p><p> </p><p>

One......</p><p> </p><p>

Two.....</p><p> </p><p>

Three!! </p><p> </p><p>

Talisman was in the right place, at the right time to pull off a momentum building win for The Guardians on the last show before Neon Genesis Evolution.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Result: Prime Dragon, Talisman [w] & Hyotaru Ichigawa bt Koto Arato, Kotei Yamato [L] & Shintaro Hideki in 22:55 via pinfall (Platinum Idol) </span></strong></p><p>

</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#A0522D;">Rating: 81 </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> It's often these six man tags that truly emcompass what DIASPORA is all about, and this was no exception- as this was another thrilling battle. Talisman getting the win for the Guardians also got a good pop from the fans- as the expected source of victory would have come from either Dragon-san or Ichigawa-san. The Okonoyimaki incident from earlier in the month, is something I have not entirely forgotten about, but to Talisman-san's credit he has knuckled down in the ring and his in-ring performances have not suffered- at the end of the day I'm not here to be everyones best friend, I'm here to put on the best product possible and right now Talisman-san is contributing to the product. </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">_________________________________________________________________</span></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=TakayukiKunomasu.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TakayukiKunomasu.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=Zodiac.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zodiac.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=TianLong.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TianLong.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/?action=view&current=ShintaroHideki.jpg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShintaroHideki.jpg</span></a></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Post main event, we had a three way microphone exchange between the three stables of DIASPORA, rather than type the whol ten minute long conversation here's the main points of what was said......</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;">* Zodiac got onto the microphone for The Guardians and said that as he had pinned Long earlier and that Talisman had pinned Yamato in the main event, that they should go after the tag titles and suggested that they should go after the Junior Tag Titles, because after all they had pinned one half of the champions and the so-called number one contenders each.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;">* Tian Long said that it does not matter about those victories and that it would be a joke if a makeshift duo were to get a title shot over a proper team like IMPERIOUS</span> </p><p> </p><p>

* DIASPORA board representative Takayuki Kunomasu then intervened, and said that Zodiac and Talisman do not deserve a title shot over IMPERIOUS, but said that they had proven enough to get one alongside IMPERIOUS, and said that New Solution would be defending the belts at Neon Genesis Evolution in a threw way elimination match.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;">* Shintaro Hideki, said that New Solution do not fear this challenge and that when they defeat not one but two teams, it would only go to show that him and Yamato are the best Junior Heavyweight Tag Team in the World.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;">* Hiroto Nori then said he had heard Dark Wolf II wants to challenge him one on one at NGE- Nori once again put over the S.H.I.P rhetoric of never backing down from a challenge and accepted Dark Wolf II's offer of a match at NGE.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;">* Eikichi Minamoto then piped up that he was at a lose end for an opponent for Neon Genesis Evolution.</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;">* S.H.I.P's young lion Go Takashi stepped up, and said that he wants to prove himself agains the best.....</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;">* Minamoto said, he was hoping for stiffer competition, but was aware that such competition must already be occupied and accepted Takashi's as his opponent. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#006400;">* Takashi then warned Minamoto not to underestimate him. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;">* Prime Dragon and Hyotaru Ichigawa then ended the talky section, by saying that they would do everything they can to keep the Super Junior and Heavyweight titles around their waists. </span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rating: 70</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong>Takayuki Balls:</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"> Luckily enough we had enough star power out there in the ring, for the fans not to entirely fall asleep during the waffle- basically this was just there to set up the 3-way Junior tag title match and a couple of other match-ups for Neon Genesis Evolution </span></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';">_____________________________________________________________________</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#A0522D;">Overall: 78</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Takayuki's Final Verdict:</strong> An effective lead in show for Neon Genesis Evolution, as we provide some excellent action, whilst also pulling off some much needed fleshing out of the card for the up-coming PPV.</p>

We Want To Be A Team.... Really?....Etto.....Really!!!

Apparently HUSTLE Umiro and Meido Machine want to be a tag team. It's a rather odd coupling- one's a masked man who thinks he is a street hustler and into hip-hop, the other is a gaijin otaku with gender identitiy issues.

But HUSTLE practically begged me to put him in a tag team with Meido- yeah it wasn't like it was even Meido, who I would've though would be the more desperate of the two to get in a tag team with someone and not HUSTLE. Anyway I wasn't going to stop them teaming together, it wasn't like either man really had much direction right now. There was only going to be so much mileage you could get out of HUSTLE demanding title shots, after victories over DIASPORA's barrel scrapings.

Well I gave the greenlight to HUSTLE on the team with Meido, but something still didn't feel right that HUSTLE would suddenly want to team with Meido. It did occur to me that I threw them together in that random jobbers pre-show six man at the show just gone past in Hokkaido, and they did have a match against one another several shows back- which honestly I can't remember where it was right now, so maybe they just liked working with another but this is Meido Machine we're talking about- hardly the first choice on anyone's list for a permanent tag partner- unless HUSTLE is not the man I thought he was and he secretly has a thing for men in maid outfits.

Perhaps one day the real reason of why this odd couple pairing insisted on coming together, will come to light but for the immediate forseeable future, they'll be making their official debut at Neon Genesis Evolution.

Result: Kohei Hidaka [w], Shiki Hirasi & Yachi Kotara vs HUSTLE Umiro, Meido Machine & Hunter Wolfe [L] in 5:56 via pinfall (36)

Now all you need is a disco dancer and you'll have the faction of Dancing Fools.

Result: Blood Spider Jr [w] bt Xtinction [L] in 10:28 via pinfall (Lethal Bite)

Today the part of Xtinction is played by a real prowrestler, not someone who won it at a local auction. Decent match, unsurprisingly win for then Spider.

Result: Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma [w] bt Hiro Date & Go Takashi [L] in 11:12 via pinfall (Sea Change)

Takashi then found himself in the wrong part of town for an extended period

Kabuchiko? I hope he didn't bring his wallet. No surprise to see ShimiKuma pick up the win, they are the established team. Takashi shows his spirit. Date gets in a few moves. The status quo is mantained.

Result: Eikichi Minamoto [w] bt Soh Terajima [L] in 9:06 via pinfall (Ode to Eri)

only for Shintaro Hideki to suddenly show up and superkick Terajima's favourite foreign object right into his face.

His nemesis arrives! Mr. Black Box's cheating again does him in. But for the moment this is the biggest role Terajima can expect.

they will pay....oh they will pay alright!

Yes, my precious, the Hideki will pay.

Result: GUSHIKEN [w] & Chojiro Ono bt Taheji Ebisawa & Kan Mitsubishi [L] in 8:46 via pinfall (GUSHIKEN Firebomb)

Ebisawa manages to avoid the dreaded 'He showed a lot of fighting spirit (translation: he got the crasp beat out of him)' before losing. Mitsubishi takes the loss and Ebisawa still looks like the new talent the booker is highest on.

Result: Hiroto Nori [w] & Oda Yamawaki bt Sairento & Dark Wolf II [L] in 14:07 via pinfall

but once again Nori seemed to take strength from her 'encouragement'

“I won't love a loser! You kick his butt or I'll show you what pain really is! It'll be for your own good, darling.”

I should have stayed with my heart on this one and picked Nori. 'The Howling Menace' is a great name, BTW. Good match, I guess Wolf brought the rating down a little.

Result: Zodiac [w] bt Tian Long [L] in 19:10 via pinfall (Zodiac Sniper X)

that painted Zodiac as the better more skillful wrestler but that Long had a strong chance of beating him due to his wily veteran instincts and dirty tricks.

*Cough*Mr.Protected*cough* Nice long write up that got over Zodiac's skill and Tian's shameless guile. Not much of an overall story here, just flat out action to entertain the crowd.

Result: Prime Dragon, Talisman [w] & Hyotaru Ichigawa bt Koto Arato, Kotei Yamato [L] & Shintaro Hideki in 22:55 via pinfall (Platinum Idol)

as both sides are weary

Wary.

Talisman for the win! An interesting choice but he has been well behaved and took his jobs like a man. Traditional match with all the usual six man spots. Everyone got in their spots and the fans loved it. I'm hoping every is at 100% for NGE, though. I'm sure intensity will be at all for the big card.

Talky bit did an ok rating thanks to the stars. It's the sort of segment that happens in puroresu all the time but is hard to reflect in the game. It's necessary for the storylines, though.

Today the part of Xtinction is played by a real prowrestler, not someone who won it at a local auction.

The part will be back to being played by some local comedian in no time.

Kabuchiko? I hope he didn't bring his wallet. No surprise to see ShimiKuma pick up the win, they are the established team. Takashi shows his spirit. Date gets in a few moves. The status quo is mantained.

Kabukicho :D It was the one part of Tokyo- I did feel, 'this area's kind of dodgy'. You were the only one to pick ShimiKuma- rightly pointing out they are the established team, despite their collective mediocrity.

His nemesis arrives! Mr. Black Box's cheating again does him in. But for the moment this is the biggest role Terajima can expect.

You're right there, Terajima can't expect much more than he's getting now- at least he's involved in a fairly prominent storyline and has his niche as Kuro's interference runner. That's something someone like a Shiki Hirasi would be desperate for right now.

“I won't love a loser! You kick his butt or I'll show you what pain really is! It'll be for your own good, darling.”

I'm starting to wonder if I should request an actual Mio Mio render from jhd1, as she's such a prominent part of this diary :p

Talisman for the win! An interesting choice but he has been well behaved and took his jobs like a man. Traditional match with all the usual six man spots. Everyone got in their spots and the fans loved it. I'm hoping every is at 100% for NGE, though. I'm sure intensity will be at all for the big card.

If I remember rightly when I ran the card, not everyone was 100% but no one was showing on the medical section either, as being recommended to take it easy. Certainly all the title matches were at full blown intensity.

Official Preview - Neon Genesis Evolution 2012

Shizuoka Sports Park, Shizuoka, Chubu

Sunday 29th January 2012

DIASPORA's first pay per view supershow of the year Neon Genesis Evolution is upon us- here is what is set to go down at the Shizuoka Sports Park in Chubu on Sunday.

~ Obliterate, Extreme Prejudice!~

Final (60 Min Limit): Super Junior Championship:

Prime Dragon (Guardians) vs Sairento (Kuro Nadeshiko)- V2 Defence

When Prime Dragon ended Sairento's run as Super Junior Champion last October at the Ultimate Spirit PPV in Fukuoka Hall- it proved to be the breaking point of Dragon and Sairento's already strained relationship and lead to the complete collapse of the 'DIASPORA Four' and the beginning of all out war between Prime Dragon's 'Guardians' and Sairento's, Kuro-Nadeshiko.

Of course at the very centre of that war is the personal rivalry between the two leaders, with Sairento more determined than ever to win his title back. Fellow DIASPORA four alumni Hiroto Nori saw first hand just how dangerous Sairento has become- when the 'Silent Reaper' defeated Nori in a brutal number one contenders match at Bunkyo Hall earlier this month to secure his spot as the number one contender.

Whilst many fear for Dragon, that he is facing a Sairento who appears to have become even more sadistic and 'indestructible' the Guardians Leader has never backed down from a challenge and will surely do everything in his power to keep the title- the question is against someone as ruthless as Sairento- at what cost?

~ Be Champion, Be Respected!~

Semi Final (60 Min Limit): Heavyweight Championship:

Hyotaru Ichigawa (Guardians) vs Koto Arato (S.H.I.P)- V8 Defence

Hyotaro Ichigawa became the second DIASPORA Heavyweight Champion, when he defeated Koto Arato in his hometown of Hiroshima, March of last year. Since then Ichigawa has made seven successful defences, two of which came against the man he beat for the title Koto Arato.

Arato after defeating GUSHIKEN in a contenders match earlier this month, has earned himself another chance to win back the title he lost to Ichigawa ten months ago, but with this being his third challenge for the belt, surely 'Strong Dreamer' has enterered the last chance saloon in his attempt to become champion once again.

~ Overcome Surprise, Emerge Strongest~

Match 6 (Unlimited Match, Elimination Rules)- Junior Tag Team Championship:

'New Solution' Kotei Yamato & Shintaro Hideki (S.H.I.P) vs 'IMPERIOUS 'Tian Long & Incognito (Kuro-Nadeshiko) vs Zodiac & Talisman (Guardians) - V5 Defence

vs

New Solution have held the Junior Tag Team Championship, since dethroning IMPERIOUS for the belts at the Masters of the Ring PPV held at the Shinjuku Sports Complex last July. IMPERIOUS made an unsuccesful challenge to reclaim the titles they lost to New Solution earlier this month in Kyoto, but it was expected that they would be the one's with no other teams really in the position to challenge, that they would get another chance to win back the belts.

IMPERIOUS do get that chance, but wasn't fore-seen is that another team has emerged as challengers the Guardians duo of Zodiac & Talisman- who claimed they were good enough for a title shot after pinfall victories over Tian Long and Kotei Yamato in Hokkaido. Despite these victories not happening as a team, DIASPORA representative agreed that they should be thrown into the mix- thus this three way elimination rules match was set up for Neon Genesis Evolution- something that aggravated the Kuro-Nadeshiko team of Tian Long and Incognito more than the defending champions.

Can Hideki and Yamato overcome their toughest challenge yet, and prove their dominance as champions. Will IMPERIOUS win back the titles or can the pairing of Zodiac & Talisman made an immediate impact and emerge as new champions?

~Call With Fury~

Match 5 (30 Min Limit): Special Junior Singles Challenge:

Dark Wolf II (Kuro-Nadeshiko) vs Hiroto Nori (S.H.I.P)

S.H.I.P leader Hiroto Nori made Dark Wolf II tap out in a recent six man tag, but instead of feeling he could not compete with Nori, the Kuro-Nadeshiko newcomer issued a challenge to Nori, vowing that he would avenge the defeat. With Nori coming up short in earning the right to challenge for the Super Junior Championship, he has accepted the challenge from the 'Howling Menace'.

~Prove Dominance~

Match 4 (60 Min Limit): All Asia Tag Team Championship:

'Tokyo Wrecking Crew' Hiro Date & Oda Yamawaki (S.H.I.P) vs 'Udon Noodle Killers' GUSHIKEN & Chojiro Ono (Kuro-Nadeshiko)

The Tokyo Wrecking Crew have held the titles since November, after defeating the now dispande duo of PUNCH, that featured Kan Mitsubishi alongside one of the men that will be challenging for the titles once again Chojiro Ono- whose new team with the legendary GUSHIKEN 'Udon Noodle Killers' looks to have all the potential to be a dominant unstoppable force.

Will the Tokyo Wrecking Crew's tag experience see them through or have they already run into a brick wall in only their second defence, with the super heavyweight duo of the Udon Noodle Killers.

~ Have Spirit~

Match 3 (20 Min Limit): Heavyweight Singles Challenge:

Eikichi Minamoto (Guardians) vs Go Takashi (S.H.I.P)

With no match lined up for Neon Genesis Evolution, Eikichi Minamoto issued a challenge to anyone on the roster- Go Takashi emerged as that challenger. A challenge that Minamoto, made no secret in dismissing as an easy pay day for himself. However S.H.I.P newcomer Takashi has already shown plenty of fighting spirit in his matches and will be determined to prove that he can not only compete with, but even pull off a huge upset against the crowd favourite Minamoto.

~ In The Hunt~

Match 2 (20 Min Limit): Heavyweight Tag Team Match:

'ShimiKuma' Aki Shimizudani & Hirouchi Inokuma vs Taheji Ebisawa & Kan Mitsubishi (Guardians)

ShimiKuma are looking to keep themselves in consideration for another shot at the All Asia Tag Team championship and with their tag experience will he considered favourites against the young Guardians duo of Taheji Ebisawa and Kan Mitsubishi. However it must be remembered that Mitsubishi is a former All Asia Tag team champion, something that has thus far evaded ShimiKuma.

~ Take Serious!~

Match 1 (20 Min Limit): Tag Challenge:

HUSTLE Umiro & Meido Machine vs Kohei Hidaka & Yachi Kotara

It has emerged that HUSTLE Umiro and Meido Machine want to form a permanent team and this 'odd couple' pairing will be looking to get off to a winning start. Had Hideaki Kasuse not been out injured, then more than likely their first opponents would have been 'The Forgotten' with Kasuse's partner making his disdain for the 'comedy' pair no secret. Replacing Kasuse as Hidaka's partner will be the veteran Yachi Kotara- who appears to share the same feelings towards the likes of HUSTLE and Meido, as those of The Forgotten.

Match 0 (15 Min Limit): 3 Way match:

Hunter Wolfe vs Shiki Hirasi vs Soh Terajima (Kuro-Nadeshiko)

Match not on PPV broadcast- bonus match for the live fans in attendance

Prediction's Form

Super Junior Championship: Prime Dragon vs Sairento

Heavyweight Championship: Hyotaru Ichigawa vs Koto Arato

3-Way Elimination for Junior Tag Team Championship: New Solution (Hideki & Yamato) vs IMPERIOUS (Tian Long & Incognito) vs Zodiac & Talisman

Dark Wolf II vs Hiroto Nori

All Asia Tag Team Championship: Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Date & Yamawaki) vs Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Ono)

Eikichi Minamoto vs Go Takashi

ShimiKuma vs Ebisawa & Mitsubishi

Hunter Wolfe vs Shiki Hirasi vs Soh Terajima

Prediction Form

Ugh, this is a tough one. I know Sairento just held the championship and in some ways this is hotshotting it back to him, but Kuro needs to get some championship gold and given how dominant Sairento has been I could see him taking it here.

I think it's a bit soon to put the belt back on Arato. I expect to see some inter-guardian conflict with Minamoto challenging Ichigawa in the near future.

3-Way Elimination for Junior Tag Team Championship: New Solution (Hideki & Yamato) vs IMPERIOUS (Tian Long & Incognito) vs Zodiac & Talisman

I'm probably wrong, but with Soh Terajima vowing revenge I could see him screwing over the New Solution with his interference. I was tempted to go with IMPERIOUS, but frankly Long could be retiring any month now so I don't know if you'd put a title on him. This leaves Zodiac and Talisman who while they have the least team experience are probably the team with the most star power. Then again this whole idea all revolves around Soh Terajima being competent enough to cost New Solution the match which sounds less plausible the more I think about it.

I know Dark Wolf could use a win, but being in a singles PPV match against a top guy like Nori is already a pretty big step for him and I don't see him winning the title.

All Asia Tag Team Championship: Tokyo Wrecking Crew (Date & Yamawaki) vs Udon Noodle Killers (GUSHIKEN & Ono)

Tokyo Wrecking Crew are a cool team and I think they deserve to hold the title longer.

Easy win for Minamoto.

This is a tough call, but I'll take ShimiKuma just because they have more team experience and they actually won at the last event while the guardian team got dominated by the Heavyweight Title Contenders.

At first I was leaning towards Meido and Hustle because they're more of a real team, but they're a comedy team and I don't see them beating someone like Hidaka who's at least slightly relevant as part of the forgotten.

Terajima may be the designated jobber for Kuro, but I still see him as being above these guys.

Archived