USPW: Three's a Crowd

Three's a Crowd

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/TAC.png

Sam Strong, Micky Starr, Peter Valentine, Bruce The Giant, Shane Sneer, and Danny Jellefski are at USPW headquarters...

Micky Starr

...and I look over at Rip, his pants are around his ankles. I look back over at the waitress and say, "Check, please!"

Peter Valentine

Typical, Chord! I remember one time Rip and I got pulled over by a lady cop up in Minnesota. She asks him to go back to her cruiser, no more than two minutes later he comes knocking on the window, asking for a prophylactic.

Sam Strong

Alright boys, enough of the tales from the glory days. I don't think Rip would appreciate us talking about his past, anyways. I called you guys in to discuss the direction the company will be taking in 2010. It's a nice position we are in, but I think we could do more. Lets put our heads together and punch out a plan for USPW to reach new heights. Shane, you got the books, what do you think?

Shane Sneer

Well Sam, I like it the way we are. We are climbing our way up to the level of the big dogs and we are doing it in a way that we all know how to do well. We got the names, a couple of them in the room, that draw the folks to the arena night-in and night-out. So, why don't we just keep doing what we are doing?

Peter Valentine

I got a pretty good idea, guys. I've been doing some appraisal of my own career and I'd have to say...I got the feeling I could carry the company for a while. Why don't we just through the strap on me for what...a year or so?

Micky Starr

You are such a blowhard, Pete! We have some youngsters that I think we can build into top-tier guys. Nicky Champion, Des, Devine...all those guys have the potential to become stars.

Danny Jillefski

Since handing this place over to you, Sam, we have reached new heights. I don't really see the reason for forcing change. Yes, maybe we should start some type of youth movement. Thing is, we have guys who know how to draw, they still can. Bruce, you've been drawing for a while and there is still a lot of people who want to see you dominate.

Bruce The Giant

I'm getting old. My body isn't like a normal person, it's like a tower crumbling. I'm alright with being that guy who isn't there every week. This point in some of our careers, maybe it is time to build the younger guys up. I don't mind it.

Peter Valentine

Speak for yourself, big guy. I got a good 10 years in my tank. Like I said, throw that strap on me and watch USPW reach the top.

Danny Jillefski

Whatever you want to do, Sam, I'm behind you 100%. I've seen what you can do and I'm sure whatever path you take, USPW will be successful because of it.

Shane Sneer

Yeah, you give me the talent and I'll do whatever it takes to make this company all that it can be.

Sam Strong

Well, thanks for the input everyone and thank you as always, Valentine, for your trailblazing ideas... I didn't want to take this company in a direction without your guys' insight. With that being said, when I got this company from Danny, I had a vision. That vision has been my motivation for everything that I have done in USPW. I know I may be old and I may not have the mind to push this company to the next level, but I have the drive, the drive to change the tides of the business we are in. I believe it is time for United States Pro Wrestling to battle with the big dogs. This company can and will be in the conversation with TCW and SWF. I believe that now is better than ever to make my vision a reality.

Micky Starr

Oh Sammy, you gave me goosebumps!

Danny Jillefski

You got my support.

Bruce the Giant

I'll do whatever it takes, Sam.

Shane Sneer

Lets do this.

Peter Valentine

Yeah, about that title reign...?

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Three's a Crowd</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33540" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><span>http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AW.png</span><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> It is a new year and for many of you are looking to start 2010 with a clean slate, here at USPW some aren't that lucky. 2009's drama appears to pouring over and one person who will be affected by this is the USPW World Champion, Enygma. He has been at odds with Tyson Baine for the last couple months and on this week's edition of American Wrestling, they will be competing against each other. In tag action it will be the team of </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Enygma and James Justice</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> going up against </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Baine and T-Rex</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">. Justice and T-Rex have also had their fair share of feuding lately. Another man who has had his hands full is Chris Caulfield. </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>"The Hardcore American"</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> has been fighting it out with Bruce The Giant over the right to face Enygma for his title, but this Wednesday he will be facing </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">. Titles will be on the line, folks, as the USPW Television Championship will see it's weekly match. It will be your champion, </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Andre Jones</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">, taking on </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Captain USA</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">. You USPW fans will also be treated with the a few of USPW's wonderful female athletes in a match to decide the #1 Contender for the USPW Womens Championship. That match will be between </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Cherry Bomb</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">, </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Belle Bryden</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">, and </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Alicia Strong</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;">. This and much more will ring in the New Year. Tune in and watch this Wednesday evening on Sports America!</span></span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Confirmed Matches:</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> #1 Contender Match for the USPW Womens Championship: Cherry Bomb vs. Belle Bryden vs. Alicia Strong</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> USPW Television Championship Match: Andre Jones © vs. Captain USA</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Chris Caulfield vs. Jumbo Jackson</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Enygma and James Justice vs. The Titans</span></span></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

<p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Looking forward to reading this one, nimo34! Always good to see another take on USPW.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

#1 Contender's Match for the USPW Womens Title: </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Cherry Bomb</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> vs. Belle Bryden vs. Alicia Strong</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

</span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><em>The Womens champ is a face so we need a heel to challenge her. Cherry Bomb is just the lady.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

USPW Television Title Match: </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Andre Jones ©</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> vs. Captain USA</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

</span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><em>Young versus old. Even though this is USPW, youth wins this match.</em></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

</span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Chris Caulfield</strong></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> vs. Jumbo Jackson</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

</span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><em>Chris Caulfield is one of the number one contenders so he gets the win here.</em></span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

Enygma and James Justice vs. </span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><strong>Tyson Baine and T-Rex</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">

</span><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"><em>A tough match but The Titans pull it off.</em></span></p>

<p>#1 Contender's Match for the USPW Womens Title: <strong>Cherry Bomb</strong> vs. Belle Bryden vs. Alicia Strong</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Television Title Match: <strong>Andre Jones ©</strong> vs. Captain USA</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Caulfield</strong> vs. Jumbo Jackson</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Enygma and James Justice</strong> vs. Tyson Baine and T-Rex</p>

<p>#1 Contender's Match for the USPW Womens Title: <strong>Cherry Bomb </strong>vs. Belle Bryden vs. Alicia Strong</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Television Title Match: <strong>Andre Jones ©</strong> vs. Captain USA</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Caulfield vs. <strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong> - shenanigans!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Enygma and James Justice</strong> vs. Tyson Baine and T-Rex</p>

<p>#1 Contender's Match for the USPW Womens Title: Cherry Bomb vs. <strong>Belle Bryden</strong> vs. Alicia Strong</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Television Title Match: <strong>Andre Jones</strong> © vs. Captain USA</p><p> </p><p>

Enygma and James Justice vs. <strong>Tyson Baine and T-Rex</strong></p>

<p>#1 Contender's Match for the USPW Womens Title: Cherry Bomb vs. <strong>Belle Bryden</strong> vs. Alicia Strong</p><p> </p><p>

Hot chick.</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Television Title Match: Andre Jones © vs. <strong>Captain USA</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Because this <em>is</em> USPW.</p><p> </p><p>

Jumbo Jackson? More like...eh, whatever.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Enygma and James Justice</strong> vs. Tyson Baine and T-Rex</p><p> </p><p>

Shortest streak ever.</p>

<p>#1 Contender's Match for the USPW Womens Title: Cherry Bomb vs. Belle Bryden vs. <strong>Alicia Strong</strong></p><p> </p><p>

USPW Television Title Match: <strong>Andre Jones © </strong>vs. Captain USA</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Caulfield vs. <strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Enygma and James Justice vs. <strong>The Titans</strong></p>

Three's a Crowd

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AW.png

USPW American Wrestling

Wednesday, Week 1, January 2010

Live from Huntsville Fairgrounds (South East) and on Sports America (USA)

Audience: 5,000 (SELL OUT!)/Television Rating: 0.98

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/GiantRedwood.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/JimForce4.jpg

Giant Redwood vs. The Force

• This week's edition of USPW American Wrestling opens up with a battle between two of the most powerful men the company has to offer.
  • After some back-and-forth action, The Force was able to take down the seven footer with the Full Force and pickup a pinfall victory.

The Force def. Giant Redwood via Pinfall at 5:05: 42

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/USPW_TV.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AndreJones.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/CaptainUSA.jpg

USPW Television Championship Match

Andre Jones © vs. Captain USA

• With the title being on the line, Captain USA really has the backing of the USPW fans. That being said, the champion isn't someone who is used to having crowd support.
  • Captain USA started to use the cheers to his advantage as he grabbed a lot of momentum in the early going of the match. It appeared as if Jones' reign as champion would be coming to a close, but then...
  • Andre Jones was able to use some devilish tactics to pullout a victory. He made a quick rollup on Captain USA. Unbeknownst to the referee, Jones had a handful of tights that helped him get the three count.

Andre Jones def. Captain USA via Pin fall to retain the USPW Television Championship at 5:36: 48

We go backstage where James Justice and Enygma are. James Justice has the stick and starts to talk...

James Justice

Rex, how's it going, baby boy? I know you've been on edge lately. Why? Maybe because a couple weeks ago, yours truly, James Justice pinned you. Yes, yes, baby 1-2-3. Like man, it would have been whatever, though. We could have left it at that. Then you go and take me out last week. I was like "Whoa man, what's going on?" I didn't know we had any beef, man. I thought we were cool. If that's the way you want to be, big guy, I can play that game. Tonight we'll be in match against each other again. My partner, Enygma and I will take it to you and your buddy, Baine. Isn't that right, Enygma?

Justice tries to hand the microphone to Enygma, but he doesn't want any of it. Justice kind of gives him a weird look then goes back to talking himself.

James Justice

My man, E, doesn't have anything to say to you guys, but I guess I could go a little longer. T-Rex, Baine, The Titans or whatever you guys call yourself, you need to cool it. You two are just so tense, you need to chill out. No worries though, brothers, because if you have trouble chilling out yourself then Enygma and I, tonight, will chill you out if you know what I mean!

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/CherryBomb.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/BelleBryden_alt1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AliciaStrong.jpg

#1 Contender Match for the USPW Womens Championship

Cherry Bomb vs. Belle Bryden vs. Alicia Strong

• The USPW fans were really excited to see the beautiful and athletic women of USPW in action. The ladies did not disappoint on either front, as the match looked as good as they did.
  • Cherry Bomb and Belle Bryden formed a short lived team then started to put a whooping on Alicia Strong. It didn't last long as Cherry Bomb turned against Bryden.
  • Cherry Bomb got rid of Bryden for a while by throwing her out of the ring. Strong then got her bearings back and started to work on Cherry Bomb.
  • Just when it seemed as if Alicia Strong was going to win the match and the #1 contender spot, Belle Bryden rolled back in and hit the Dish of the Day. She pinned Strong and got the win in a good match.

Belle Bryden def. Alicia Strong via Pin fall at 7:42 to become #1 Contender for the USPW Womens Championship: 54

After the match Belle Bryden calls for a microphone in the ring and starts to talk once the two other girls have left the ring.

Belle Bryden

Did you just see that? Did you just see what I did? Of course you did, it is hard to take your eyes off of me. I'm not only the most polarizing woman in USPW, I'm the best in the ring, too. Now that I'm the #1 contender, no, the future Womens Champion, you should all recognize my skills and beauty. One person better do so...Raven Robinson. Raven, you have something of mine. Something you took from me a few months ago. Well Ms. Goody-Two-Shoes, you are about to get what has been coming to you for those last few months. So enjoy your last days with that belt because this girl right here is about to get what she deserves. You know why? Because it looks good on me!

Shane Sneer comes out with a couple of his clients and members of The Sneer Corporation, The Towers Of Power. Much to the dismay of the fans, Sneer has a microphone in his hands and is ready to talk.

Shane Sneer

Ladies and gentleman, if you could please quiet down for just a moment, I have something extremely important to say. A couple of my clients, The Towers of Power, have been discriminated against. After losing to Freddie Datsun and Des Davids, they lost their tag team titles. If you were to look in the official rulebook, you would know that this match wasn't sanctioned. Now, us at Sneer Corporation are not ones to complain. They were given a rematch, but they were, for lack of a better term, cheated. This is an outrage and you as fans should be disappointed in USPW management. Being the respectable man that I am, I have enough power here that I can ask for any match that I want. So what do you say, Commissioner Doom? What do you say, management? Give these guys the match they so rightfully deserve!

Almost on queue, here comes Savage Fury storming to the ring and it is relayed that they will be facing The Towers Of Power in a match to decide the #1 Contenders for the USPW World Tag Team Championship.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Java-1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/TribalWarrior-1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/MickMuscles.jpg

#1 Contenders Match for the USPW World Tag Team Championship

Savage Fury vs. The Towers Of Power

• A match with a lot on the line has a lot of mass in the middle of the ring. This tag match has four of the biggest and strongest men in the business. No question about it, this match is going to be a battle of size and strength.
  • Both of these teams have worked together for a while and know how to gel and run at top quality. Trouble was that the match became an extreme stalemate.
  • Something had to set this match off balance, shame that it had to be Shane Sneer. Sneer distracted the referee as The Towers Of Power double teamed Tribal Warrior and got rid of Java.

The Towers Of Power def. Savage Fury via Pin-fall at 7:08 to become the #1 Contenders for the USPW World Tag Team Championship: 46

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/NickyChampion_alt3.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/PeterValentine.jpg

Nicky Champion vs. Peter Valentine

• Everyone in the building was treated with getting a match that is main event quality. Valentine is the current USPW National Champion and Nicky Champion is one of the hottest wrestlers on the roster.
  • Nicky Champion just flat out wrestled Valentine into a knot. You could tell who the younger and more prosperous wrestler was. Champion made Valentine look like a fool out there.
  • Nicky Champion showed that he is a model of consistency as he never let up and never let go. He had the momentum from the beginning up until he nailed the Hawkeye Hammer. Champion hooked the leg and got the three count.

Nicky Champion def. Peter Valentine via Pin fall at 7:14:50

Peter Valentine didn't take too kindly to the celebration Nicky Champion was having after the match. Valentine waited for "Hawkeye" Champion to get off the turnbuckle, when Nicky turned around he was met with a Heart Breaker. Valentine left the ring and it seemed as if the assault was over. With USPW National Championship in tow, Valentine got back in the ring and sprinted at Champion and laid out Champion again. Some staff members came out to check on Nicky Champion as Peter Valentine smiled while looking at the carnage he left behind.

Chris Caulfield comes strolling to the ring with a microphone in his hand. The fans are cheering him and he is loving it. The relationship between the "Hardcore American" and the fans is one of the best in USPW.

Chris Caulfield

Huntsville, it has been too long. It has been too long to be in the situation that I have been put in. Many months ago I was on the fast track to winning my first USPW World Championship. Then something big got in my way! That something being Bruce The Giant. He had the nerve to try and stake claim as being the top guy to go for the title, but I earned it. I worked hard to get to that spot and he thinks that because he's big and bad that he can just walk in and fight for the USPW World Championship. Well I have news for you, Bruce, it is going to take more than just being tall to take this from me! It's going to take heart, it's going to take will, it's going to take courage because you are going to have to go through me. How much do you have left in the tank? I have plenty of left in my tank to beat you and to win that championship that I have worked so hard to get. Later this month at Stars, Stripes, and Slams! we need to prove once and for all who is better, who can truly call themselves the #1 contender, who really is the best man for the job. How about it, Bruce?! How do you feel about stepping in the ring and showing me what you have left to offer?!

Caulfield waited for a while to see if Bruce The Giant would come, but it seemed grim. Then Jumbo Jackson came out with his manager, Shane Sneer and got their fair share of boos. Seems like their scheduled match is next up.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/ChrisCaulfield.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/JumboJackson.jpg

Chris Caulfield vs. Jumbo Jackson

• Jumbo Jackson grabbed an early advantage in this one by powering Caulfield into the corner. Jackson was able to use his limited move set with ease in this position.
  • Caulfield started to get some offense in and was able to put together some nice combinations and impact moves. Jackson struggled to even get another punch for the rest of the match.
  • Jumbo tried his hardest to gain a bit of offense and even at one point looked like he was going to hit the Jumbo Avalanche, but Caulfield used his veteran ways to escape.
  • Shane Sneer tried to poke his head into their business like he had done earlier in the night, but this time it didn't pay off. While Sneer distracted the referee, Caulfield tricked Jumbo into hitting his head on an exposed turnbuckle. Caulfield covered him up and got the win.

Chris Caulfield def. Jumbo Jackson via Pin fall at 7:42:54

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Enygma1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Liberty1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/T-Rex1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/TysonBaine-1.jpg

Enygma and James Justice vs. The Titans

• The crowd was hot all night in anticipation for this match and they finally get to see it. There is so much animosity in this match and it built quite the atmosphere.
  • The match started off with Enygma and T-Rex facing off, showing some of the friction between two guys who have a past involving the USPW World Championship.
  • James Justice got his turn to prove himself against T-Rex and he proved himself well. Someone like T-Rex isn't seen being dominated in the ring often, but Justice was able to do it.
  • Tyson Baine cut Justice's streak short by tossing him out of the ring. Baine showed a lot of his power by manhandling Justice on the outside while the ref was taking care of other business.
  • Enygma and Tyson Baine eventually had their time to let out their frustrations on each other. Baine and Enygma got an equal amount of offense in but Baine started to dominate.
  • Enygma made a hot tag that sent the crowd into a frenzy. Justice started to clean up in the ring. He was like a man on fire, with no end in site. That is until...
  • Sheik Mustafa, The Titans' manager, threw sand in the face of James Justice while the referee was holding back Baine. Justice turned around to a Jurrasic Crush and T-Rex got the pin. The Titans then hightailed it out of the arena in fear of retaliation.

The Titans def. Enygma and James Justice via Pin fall at 14:43:64

Show Rating: 60

Three's a Crowd

A week has passed since the controversial ending of the last edition of USPW American Wrestling, but you have to imagine that tensions are still high. Last week The Titans were able to steal a victory over Enygma and James Justice with some evil tactics by T-Rex's manager, Sheik Mustafa. This week USPW World Champion, Enygma is going to have the chance to get a little payback as he will take T-Rex one on one. Another horrific sight of last week's episode was when Peter Valentine attacked Nicky Champion after a match they had. This week they will both have their hands full with formidable opponents. Nicky Champion will be taking on one half of the #1 contenders for the USPW World Tag Team Championship, Danny Rushmore. Peter Valentine will be taking on James Justice in a match that should be great. Andre Jones will be putting his USPW Television Championship on the line once again, this time against a USPW World Tag Team Champion, Des Davids. Also, the ladies of USPW will be in tag competition as it will be the USPW Womens Champion, Raven Robinson and Alicia Strong taking on the #1 contender for Raven's title, Belle Bryden, and Cherry Bomb. This week's episode promises to be full of excitement so tune in Wednesday evening on Sports America and have your popcorn ready!

Confirmed Matches:

Raven Robinson and Alicia Strong vs. Belle Bryden and Cherry Bomb

USPW Television Championship Match: Andre Jones © vs. Des Davids

Peter Valentine vs. James Justice

Nicky Champion vs. Danny Rushmore

T-Rex vs. Enygma

Three's a Crowd

Great first show.

Bryden & Cherry Bomb over Raven & Alicia...could see Cherry Bomb get the pin here, giving her a claim to being a #1 Contender.

Jones keeps his title against Davids...could see Mick Muscles interfering to spice things up for the tag match at the PPV.

If T-Rex wasn't in action, I'd say Valentine stood a chance against Justice.

Champion needs to win this match...Otherwise the Towers of Power would look too strong (if that's possible) going into their Tag Title Match.

T-Rex and Enygma ends in a no contest thanks to Baine's interference...Justice needs to be the one to stop the streak...

Raven Robinson and Alicia Strong vs. Belle Bryden and Cherry Bomb

Although you used the whore Bryden, so Raven might be the hottest in the match. And Alicia looks kinda like a man ._.

USPW Television Championship Match: Andre Jones © vs. Des Davids

Meh.

<___________<

Bury the young!

T-Rex vs. Enygma

I agree; tie seems most likely.

Three's a Crowd

USPW American Wrestling

Wednesday, Week 2, January 2010

Live from McGaw Arena (Tri State) and on Sports America (USA)

Audience: 5,000 (SELL OUT!)/Television Rating: 1.03

The show opens up with the music of a familiar personality, yet rare nowadays, Sam Strong. The crowd explodes for the legend and they know that if Strong makes an appearance, it has to be for something important. He gets a mic and the crowd settles out of respect.

Sam Strong

Ladies and gentleman, it is great to be back in the middle of a ring and especially in front of a crowd like you! I have some news that is extremely exciting and this news should be music to all of your ears. The past few years have been great here in USPW, but there has always been something missing, something each and everyone of you have been missing. That something is the chance to see all the action USPW has to offer. Our praised monthly events have made this company what it is today, but not everyone across the nation has been able to witness these events. That is why I'm proud to announce that United States Pro Wrestling has formed an agreement with PPV-4-U to show all of our upcoming events starting with this month's Stars, Stripes, And Slams! Now you all will be able to enjoy everything USPW has to offer either in person or in the comfort of your living rooms. Thank you, all and enjoy the show!

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/PeterValentine.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Liberty1.jpg

• The crowd is hot from that announcement from Sam Strong and now they are ready for some intense wrestling action, and this first match was something to nice to ease them into the night.
  • It was obvious that the crowd was all behind James Justice. This free and easy fellow knows how to get the crowd on his side and he uses it to his advantage.
  • Peter Valentine seems to be the opposite as he uses the crowd's hatred as a motivator to inflict the most malicious attacks on his opponents. In this match he was able to do such.
  • Just when it seemed like Valentine was about to hit Justice with the Heart Breaker, out comes Nicky Champion. The emergence of Champion distracted Valentine long enough for Justice to sneak around and get the roll up win.

James Justice def. Peter Valentine via Pin fall at 8:25: 48

Partners for the night, Belle Bryden and Cherry Bomb, come down to the ring and it looks as if they have a bit of trash they want to talk.

Cherry Bomb

Could you people please quiet down? I said could you people please quiet down?! SHUT UP! Thank you. Tonight Belle Bryden and myself have a match against those two princesses, Alicia Strong and Raven Robinson. One of them is only here because of daddy and the other is more afraid to break a nail than of losing her USPW Womens Championship. Us two, we are totally different. Tonight we prove that, tonight we prove that girls who play nice are going to pay the price. Isn't that right, Belle?

Belle Bryden

Is it ever, Cherry? You see, we aren't your average run of the mill woman. We are mean, we are dirty, and we kick butt. We don't say sorry afterwords and that is why Raven Robinson stands no chance against me. That USPW Womens Title is going to be mine because girls like her can't beat girls like me. Girls like me will stop at nothing to win, and yes I do mean nothing. That gold, honey, needs and deserves to be on a girl like me. Not only does it makes sense but boy, does it look good on me?!

Out comes Raven Robinson and Alicia Strong to a lot of cheers and it looks like their announced match will be starting.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/BelleBryden_alt1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/CherryBomb.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AliciaStrong.jpg

Belle Bryden and Cherry Bomb vs. Raven Robinson and Alicia Strong

• The bad girls, Cherry Bomb and Belle Bryden, jump the other two once they enter the ring, this gives them an unfair and immediate advantage. Things would change quickly...
  • Cherry Bomb goes for her self titled move to get a quick win, but Alicia Strong reverses her into a collision with her partner, Belle Bryden. Belle Bryden, confused, stumbles backwards into a roll up and a loss.

Alicia Strong and Raven Robinson def. Cherry Bomb and Belle Bryden via Pin fall at 4:10: 56

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/NickyChampion_alt3.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/DannyRushmore.jpg

• A couple of bruisers meet in the ring in a match that is going to be a sure fire mat crasher. The match started with a tie up war that saw the bigger Danny Rushmore get the win and the match advantage.
  • Rushmore would soon show off his powerful skill and technique. He put on a clinic on how to control the tempo and the opponent. He had "Hawkeye" on his back for a good part of the match.
  • Nicky Champion would soon grab the match by the horns and get all of the crowd's support. Rushmore didn't know what hit him, but whatever it was it hit him like a ton of bricks.
  • Champion had all of the advantage, but Rushmore's manager, Shane Sneer, took the liberty of distracting the referee. With the referee's back turned, Peter Valentine came out to return the favor for what Nicky Champion did earlier in the night. Valentine, chair in hand, attempted to hit Chapion, but mistakenly drilled Rushmore. When the referee turned around Nicky Champion was on top of Rushmore and that got him the win.

Nicky Champion def. Danny Rushmore via Pin fall at 8:29:59

Backstage is Chris Caulfield, who is walking down the hallway until he finds the man he has been looking for, Commissioner Doom, the man in charger at USPW.

Chris Caulfield

Doom, I need to talk to you! Actually, I have more of a bone to pick with you. Last week I called out Bruce The Giant and I got no answer. For being such a big man in size, he is very small in terms of courage. Since he wasn't man enough to come out and accept my challenge to prove who should have a shot at the USPW World Championship, I suggest that you give me that shot now. I deserve it and I know all the fans want to see me get a shot.

Commissioner Doom

Salute me the next time you talk to me, maggot! Someone as disrespectful as you doesn't deserve any title, let alone the USPW World Championship. If you asked my opinion, which I could care less if you did, I'd say Bruce would throw you around the ring like a rag doll. Anyways, there is already someone who is in front of you for a shot at the USPW World Championship, and you're facing him tonight...

In walks Tyson Baine who comes face-to-face with Chris Caulfield, his future opponent for the night.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/TribalWarrior-1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/JumboJackson.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/JimForce4.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Java-1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/GiantRedwood.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/CaptainUSA.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/DemonAnger.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AlTheHillybilly.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/DarylDevine.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/PeteTheHillbilly.jpg

10-man Over The Top Battle Royal for a shot at the USPW Television Championship

• This match sure made the ring very crowded and all the commotion really made for an interesting match. You could see the division of bad guys and good guys almost immediately when the match started.
  • Savage Fury went on a rampage when the match started and were able to eliminate "Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine almost right when the bell rang. They also made member of The Sneer Corporation, Anger, fly over the top rope.
  • One of the funnier spots of the match is when The Hillbillys, Al and Pete, were taken out at the same time by Jumbo Jackson. In reality, they eliminated themselves when they missed a double team clothesline.
  • Savage Fury had a bit of a rift of their own, which caused them to both get blindsided and eliminated by Giant Redwood. Redwood was then eliminated by The Force.
  • The last two men left standing were The Force and Jumbo Jackson. Shane Sneer got involved, like he always does, by trying to distract The Force on the apron. Jumbo Jackson tried to take advantage by attacking from behind, but The Force was able to evade the threat and Jackson sent his own manager falling to the floor. The Force took advantage of a distraught Jackson and threw him out of the ring.

The Force wins a 10-man Over The Top Battle Royal at 9:34 for a shot at the USPW Television Championship: 39

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AndreJones.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/DesDavids2.jpg

Andre Jones © vs. Des Davids

• USPW World Tag Team Champion, Des Davids took early and complete control of this match. Davids was able to hit Andre Jones with some impressive, athletic moves that wowed the crowd.
  • Unfortunately for Davids, right when it looked like he might become USPW Television Champion, the referee got bumped and took a spill. With the ref down, Danny Rushmore made his way to the ring and hit Des Davids with an Atomic Boot. Andre Jones went over for the cover as the referee awoke.

Andre Jones def. Davids Davids via Pin fall at 4:13 to retain the USPW Television Championship: 48

We cut to the backstage area where we see Mick Muscles beating down the other half of the USPW World Tag Team Champions, Freddie Datsun. Muscles is running Freddie into everything he can find. USPW officials try to pull Muscles away from Datsun but that goes unsuccessful Just when the attack seemed over, Muscles lifted Datsun up and came down with an explosive Bulldozer Powerbomb, capping The Towers Of Power's recent domination of the USPW World Tag Team Champions.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/ChrisCaulfield.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/TysonBaine-1.jpg

Chris Caulfield vs. Tyson Baine

• This match had been on the audience's mind ever since it was announced earlier in the night. Everyone wants to see Caulfield win, but also everyone wants to see what Tyson Baine can do.
  • Early on in the match Chris Caulfield looked like he had Baine figured out. He was able to perform a few strikes to Baine's legs that would render the man sluggish for the rest of the match.
  • Tides did turn in Baine's favor when Caulfield got caught with a wicked clothesline that shut down the run "The Hardcore American" had been working on.
  • Tyson Baine began to pulverize Caulfield with some high impact moves. Caulfield seemed hopeless until he caught an opening and started to fire back with some fists.
  • Caulfield was on a roll and looking to finish the match off until out of nowhere and somehow undetected, 7'4" Bruce The Giant emerged from the crowd and got Caulfield's undivided attention. Caulfield attempted to go after Bruce The Giant but was caught by Tyson Baine and hit with a Hades Bomb which gave Baine the win.

Tyson Baine def. Chris Caulfield via Pin fall at 10:16:65

With a laid out Chris Caulfield in the middle of the ring, Bruce The Giant came forth looking to take advantage of the situation. Bruce The Giant grabbed Chris Caulfield by the head and lifted him up. Bruce soon grabbed Chris' neck and raised him up. Bruce The Giant then brought Caulfield crashing down with a thunderous Giant Choke Slam.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Enygma1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/T-Rex1.jpg

Enygma vs. T-Rex

• This match up should still be fresh in fans' heads since T-Rex is the former USPW World Champion and the man Enygma had to beat to gain that same title.
  • Since these two men were recently involved with each other in singles and in last week's tag match, they were familiar with each others' style, strengths and weaknesses, and move set.
  • Because of the aforementioned strategy of the match, these men seemed to fight as equals and both men got their fair share of offense in. It was hard to see who had advantage.
  • T-Rex used some tactics that he surely learned from his manager, Sheik Mustafa. T-Rex tried gouging Enygma's eyes, he tried ripping of the USPW World Champion's mask. These moves really got the crowd heated and behind Enygma.
  • Enygma started to fire back with some shots of his own and some aerial moves that were able to ground the massive T-Rex. Enygma would then try to control the pace.
  • The match transformed into a mat game, something neither of the men are experts at but it would pace the match and set up for a great finish. T-Rex would take advantage by sucker punching Enygma during a breakup.
  • With the control of the match, T-Rex looked to finish off Enygma with his patented Jurassic Crush, but Enygma had other plans. The USPW World Champion reversed T-Rex's move into the Enygma Variation. T-Rex tried to wrestle out of the submission, but with nowhere to go he had to tap.

Enygma def. T-Rex via Submission at 14:12:58

While celebrating in the ring, Enygma was blindsided by his current nemesis, Tyson Baine. Baine was laying it on thick all by himself but then the recently defeated and partner of Baine, T-Rex joined in on the beat down. It looked as if The Titans were setting up Enygma for a double team power bomb, but then James Justice ran to the ring. He cleared both men from the ring with some fiery lefts and rights. He helped Enygma up and both men stared down The Titans as we go off the air.

Show Rating: 62

Justice winning the opener made sense. Alicia getting the roll up pin was also smart, so she doesn't lose 2 weeks in a row. Interestirg to see Valentine interfere in the Nicky Champion match, but I'm interested to see if there's any repercussions from the part of the Sneer Corp. for it. Given the participants in the 10 Man Battle Royal, Force was the only viable contender (since Valentine is heel). Andre Jones won as expected, but not how I imagined. Can't see Caulfield beating Baine...The only match thech I was confused over was T-Rex vs Enygma, if only for the streak bit that Justice and T-Rex have going on.

I must commend you on the writing style...easy to follow, and gets the info across.

Three's a Crowd

Last than a week away from Stars, Stripes, and Slams! and things are starting to heat up in USPW. For many this has been a good thing and for others it has been something of a burden. For example, the USPW World Tag Team Champions, Freddie Datsun and Des Davids, who last week were both attacked by The Towers Of Power. This week they will get a chance to get a little revenge a week away from defending their title against the same team. Freddie Datsun will take on his attacker of last week, Mick Muscles. Des Davids will get a chance to redeem himself in the ring one on one with Danny Rushmore. Last week we saw The Force win a shot at the USPW Television Championship in a 10-man Battle Royal. This week The Force will get his shot at said title against the champ, Andre Jones. One of the most impacting events of last week was when Bruce The Giant emerged to cost Chris Caulfield his match against Tyson Baine then maliciously attacked him afterwards. American Wrestling will have a rare Bruce The Giant match as he will take on James Justice in a match that will have the USPW fans on the edge of their seats. Do not miss this, folks, or you will be sorry. Tune in Wednesday evening on Sports America and be ready for some great wrestling action.

Confirmed Matches:

Freddie Datsun vs. Mick Muscles

Des Davids vs. Danny Rushmore

USPW Television Championship Match: Andre Jones © vs. The Force

Bruce The Giant vs. James Justice

Predictions:

The People's Team will lose each match (individually...so that at SS&S there will be some drama going into the match).

Shenanigans lead to Andre Jones keeping the TV Title. There hasn't been much build up for another result, and even if Jones ventures out elsewhere, I would feel he needs more to start off.

A No Contest seems imminent in the Bruce vs Justice match...Caulfield gets involved, T-Rex gets involved...both?

Three's a Crowd

USPW American Wrestling

Wednesday, Week 2, January 2010

Live from Huntsville Fairgrounds (South East) and on Sports America (USA)

Audience: 5,000 (SELL OUT!)/Television Rating: 1.03

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Java-1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/TribalWarrior-1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/T-Rex1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/TysonBaine-1.jpg

Savage Fury vs. The Titans

• Savage Fury had a little hiccup in teamwork last week and it seems that the effects are still lingering. The team couldn't decide who should start the match.
  • Tribal Warrior of Savage Fury was hot from the beginning of the match and that spelled bad news for The Titans. He was nailing Samoan drops left and right on The Titans.
  • A hot tag to Java later in the match grabbed some momentum for Savage Fury and it looked bright for the team heading into the end of the match, but things didn't shake out that way.
  • Tribal Warrior made a tag on Java's back without him looking and made his way into the match, that was short lived as he turned around to a Hades Bomb from Tyson Baine. T-Rex took out Java so Baine could get the pin.

The Titans def. Savage Fury via Pin fall at 8:14: 56

Backstage we go where James Justice is there with a microphone, probably wanting to express some of the problems he has and will be facing later tonight.

James Justice

Dudes and gals, there's been some sand in my crack the last couple of weeks. T-Rex thinks he can just run around here and terrorize whoever he wants, but last week I was there. I was there to stop him and his bud, Baine from beating up on my bud, Enygma. T-Rex, you have a lesson to learn and I'm going to teach it to you, man. At Stars, Stripes, and Slams! I got you, Rex. You go ahead and get ready for that because it is going to be a chill time, maybe not for you, but for me. Tonight though, I got the big man, Bruce The Giant. Yeah, that monstrosity...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad intimidated. Thing is bigger they are, harder they fall and tonight there is going to be a big fall! Tonight, Bruce, you are going to be finding some peace, brother and same goes for you T-Rex at Stars, Stripes, and Slams!

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/DesDavids2.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/DannyRushmore.jpg

Des Davids vs. Danny Rushmore

• Quite the difference in size, but you couldn't tell from the beginning. Davids had Danny Rushmore on the mat and was using his immense athleticism to his advantage.
  • Des seemed to be using what Rushmore did to him last week as motivation. The USPW World Tag Team Champion wasn't letting his future opponent to get much.
  • Danny Rushmore was able to hit a big suplex and went for a quick cover. Des Davids had his foot on the ropes, but Shane Sneer knocked it off before the referee could see and this led to a loss for Des Davids.

Danny Rushmore def. Des Davids via Pin fall at 4:48: 51

Out comes the #1 contender for the USPW Womens Championship, Belle Bryden to a sea of boos and it gets worse when she is handed a microphone.

Belle Bryden

I know that I have been running my mouth the last couple of weeks, but that's the kind of woman I am. I'm good and I will let each and every one of you know it, especially Raven Robinson. You deserve to know, girl, that I am good and I am the one who is going to take your USPW Womens Championship at Stars, Stripes, and Slams! You may call me arrogant, stuck up, but I just call me...me. Let me tell you something, girl, being me will win me that USPW Womens Championship and boy, will it look good on me!

Alicia Strong comes out from the back and rushes the ring and a match is about to start.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/BelleBryden_alt1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AliciaStrong.jpg

Belle Bryden vs. Alicia Strong

• Straight out of the shoot this match was a slug fest. Alicia Strong and Belle Bryden traded punches and a series of moves. These ladies are great athletes and the crowd appreciated it.
  • Alicia Strong was able to get the first full advantage of the match by leveling Belle Bryden with a DDT that had the whole audience cringing from the sight of it.
  • It seemed as if Sam Strong's daughter was going to channel her father all the way to a victory, but Belle Bryden raked Alicia's eyes to grab holds of the match.
  • Belle Bryden then started to show why she is getting a shot at the USPW Womens Championship. She dominated the ring and then capped off the match with the Blonde Ambition.

Belle Bryden def. Alicia Strong via Pin fall at 8:05:65

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/FreddieDatsun-1.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/MickMuscles.jpg

Freddie Datsun vs. Mick Muscles

• Just like his partner, Des Davids, Freddie Datsun came out gunning. Mick Muscles seemed to be overcome by what the "American Everyman" had in store for him.
  • Freddie Datsun wouldn't stop doing his thing in the ring and Mick Muscles couldn't stop him. Datsun hit the Patriot Press on Mick Muscles, but Muscles kicked out.
  • Mick Muscles did attempt to hit the Bulldozer Powerbomb, but Datsun was able to hop off of Muscles' shoulders and roll up Mick for the win.

Freddie Datsun def. Mick Muscles via Pin fall at 4:32:49

Danny Rushmore ran down to the ring after the match and started to beat down Freddie Datsun with his partner, Mick Muscles. They had Datsun set up for a double powerbomb, but here comes Des Davids. The Towers Of Power focus on Des Davids, but Davids is able to hit them both with a flying crossbody. Datsun makes his way back up and helps his tag partner throw The Towers Of Power out of the ring.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/AndreJones.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/JimForce4.jpg

Andre Jones © vs. The Force

• The USPW Television Champion, Andre Jones, seemed very intimidated at the beginning of the match. He tried to use the referee as a shield all he could so The Force couldn't get to him.
  • Eventually The Force was able to get to the champ and he wouldn't let up. He showed that his physique isn't just something for looks as he lifted Jones up above his head a couple of times.
  • Andre Jones couldn't handle the heat The Force was bringing so he escaped to the outside of the ring. The Force wouldn't have any of this and went after him.
  • Jones revealed that he was just playing possum as he took The Force out by throwing him into the steps. It looks as if something snapped in the USPW Television Champion as he just started beating on The Force until the referee hit a 10 count.

Andre Jones draws with The Force via Double count out at 8:28 to retain the USPW Television Championship: 51

In the back, we see Tyson Baine accompanied by Sheik Mustafa who confront Commissioner Doom.

Commissioner Doom

How's it going, champ?! Well, I guess I should say future champ! You know how I feel about that runt, Enygma. That is why, even though it may have been known before, I am making it official. You will get a shot at Enygma next week on pay-per-view. Baine, I have all the faith in the world that you will walk out of Stars, Stripes, and Slams! as the new USPW World Champion. Is there something you wanted to talk to me about, soldier?!

Tyson Baine

You have faith, Doom? Ha...I don't have nor need faith. Save those falsehoods for Enygma for his faith has already been sealed. I was going to tell you to give me my match at Stars, Stripes, and Slams! but it seems you already know your place. I would like to give you a fair warning, a warning that after that match I doubt Enygma will be coming back. You wanna know where he is going, Doom? He is going to be taking a swim down the river of Styx and he will be spending eternity in the limbo that is the underworld. For me, I will be the ruler of this land and all light will be erased from these parts. I will be the king of evil, the champion of darkness, the USPW World Champion!

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/NickyChampion_alt3.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/ChrisCaulfield.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Enygma1.jpg

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gif

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/PeterValentine.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/GiantRedwood.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/JumboJackson.jpg

Nicky Champion, Chris Caulfield, and Enygma vs. Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood, and Jumbo Jackson

• Six man tag team action isn't something that the USPW crowd is used to but with some of the people involved they were really interested.
  • The team of the good guys (Champion, Caulfield, Enygma) really dominated and never showed any signs of weakness. They are going to end this match quickly.
  • Enygma was able to isolate Giant Redwood and took him down with some kicks to the legs. Enygma then slapped in the Enygma Variation while his partners stared the other team away as Giant Redwood tapped out.

Nicky Champion, Chris Caulfield, and Enygma def. Peter Valentine, Giant Redwood, and Jumbo Jackson via Submission at 5:51:48

After the match, the winners celebrated as the losers looked on. Nicky Champion was the last to try and exit the ring, but he was cut off by Peter Valentine. Valentine started to beat on Champion, but "Hawkeye" started to fight back. Quicker than a blink we have a an all out brawl in the middle of the ring. Valentine and Champion would have to pulled apart by their partners from the last match. This incident is obviously some after burn from the events that have happened on the past couple of episodes of American Wrestling.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/CherryBomb.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg

Cherry Bomb vs. Raven Robinson

• Cherry Bomb laid it on thick out the shoot against the USPW Womens Champion, Raven Robinson. Cherry showed that she deserves some recognition in discussion of best woman in USPW.
  • Raven Robinson started firing back with some offense of her own. Robinson also showed that she deserves to be in that same conversation, if the title she holds wasn't enough evidence.
  • Cherry had a lot of steam going as she went into the corner to hit Raven, but Raven moved. Robinson reached back and rolled up Cherry Bomb for the win.

Raven Robinson def. Cherry Bomb via Pin fall at 6:09:44

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/BruceTheGiant.jpghttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Vs.gifhttp://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/Liberty1.jpg

Bruce The Giant vs. James Justice

• Bruce The Giant stood in the middle of the ring for a while as the fans and even Justice himself stared on in amazement of the stature that Bruce The Giant possesses.
  • James Justice tried to start things off with a test of strength, wrong thing to do. Bruce just shoved Jusice into the ropes, with so much momentum Justice flung out of the ring.
  • Bruce owned Justice for more than half of the match. The big man used a steady diet of chops and knees to keep Justice on the defensive, but Justice would come back.
  • Justice started throwing some wild fists but this approach worked as he caught Bruce with a good amount of them. James started to get some momentum with the crowd and he just took off.
  • James Justice started to work on Bruce The Giant in hopes that he could ground the monster. It looked hopeful for a while but he was met with a big clothesline to stop the run.
  • Bruce The Giant lifted up James Justice and stared him right in the eyes. He grabbed Justice by the throat and slammed him down with a Giant Choke Slam. Bruce put his big boot on Justice's chest to get the pin.

Bruce The Giant def. James Justice via Pin fall at 12:16:63

Bruce The Giant proceeded to tower in the ring and taunt the crowd and his fallen opponent. One man would have none of this and would come to the ring, that man is Chris Caulfield. Caulfield came to the ring firing, which caught Bruce off guard. Caulfield started to work away on Bruce and looked to hit the Danger Drop, but Bruce caught Caulfield with a grip to the neck. With the crowd booing, Bruce The Giant lifted "The Hardcore American" up and planted him with a shocking Giant Choke Slam.

Show Rating: 62

Three's a Crowd

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/MoneyMolly/TaC/SSaS.png

After weeks of build up, Stars, Stripes, And Slams! is finally here, people, and this show looks to be a must see. This event will be the first pay-per-view in the new deal for USPW so you know that things are going to get interesting. The card is stacked from top to bottom with title matches and matches that are going to be the holding place of a few heated rivalries coming to fruition. From the beginning of the year Belle Bryden has been talking herself up and claiming she would be the next USPW Womens Champion. Belle Bryden will get her chance to prove that as she goes for that title against the champion, Raven Robinson. The last couple of weeks have been a roller coaster for the USPW World Tag Team Champions. Will that ride come to an end as The People's Team defend their titles against their foes, The Towers Of Power. On last week's episode of American Wrestling Jim Force and Andre Jones went to a draw with the USPW Television Championship on the line, at Stars, Stripes, and Slams! they will go toe to toe once again. One of the more heated feuds of the last couple of weeks has been the one between Nicky Champion and Peter Valentine. These two have been trading blows and not holding back. On pay-per-view this one comes to head with gold on the line as it will be Peter Valentine defending his USPW National Championship against Nicky Champion. James Justice has claimed that he is going to teach T-Rex a lesson, he will get his chance against him in match that will most likely be a knockdown, drag out brawl. If you have a front row seat you might be the proud recipient of one of these guy's teeth. In quite possibly the most anticipated match of the night it will be Bruce The Giant going against Chris Caulfield to be the #1 Contender for the USPW World Championship. The big question is can Chris Caulfield bring down the structure that is Bruce The Giant, something he has failed to do so thus far. Tyson Baine has been an unstoppable beast for quite some time and the USPW World Champion, Enygma, has been the victim of a lot of his attacks. Tyson Baine has earned a title shot against Enygma for his efforts. Will Enygma be able to figure out a way to stop Baine at Stars, Stripes, and Slams!? Be sure to witness this spectacle either in person or live on PPV-4-U!

Confirmed Matches:

USPW Womens Championship Match: Raven Robinson © vs. Belle Bryden

USPW World Tag Team Championship Match: The People's Team © vs. The Towers Of Power

USPW Television Championship Match: Andre Jones © vs. The Force

USPW National Championship Match: Peter Valentine © vs. Nicky Champion

James Justice vs. T-Rex

#1 Contender Match for USPW World Championship: Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

USPW World Championship Match: Enygma © vs. Tyson Baine

Archived