Modern Warriors 10 (Real World Mod)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a minor issue but I noticed 'Thrilling' Pat Schilling's avatar is a different colour to everybody elses. Its a grayer tone, just noticed it.

I'm going to have you banned.

:)

Just Wondering, when will an update come out?

Update pretty soon. I'm doing some work through today and will play test a little while Makhai does some work on it.

Excellent upload, for sure. I've been having a lot of fun with this.

I've mentioned this in another other thread where someone was having the same problem, but forgot to bring it up here so that it could actually be fixed. At least one of the TUF titles doesn't have its ownership set to "None", so the AI keeps trying to bring it out of retirement. It's been a while since I changed it to make that stop, so I don't remember exactly which ones (other than Season 5, which the UFC tried to have Condit and Koscheck fight for), but you could just filter the title list in the editor. Pretty sure there were some retired belts assigned to other promotions as well, but I still assumed it was a mistake since the AI tends to mess that stuff up, and most of the TUF titles are already set to 'none'.

Also, the photo for Abe Wagner is actually Zak Jensen from the same season of TUF. :D

I will go through again, but I think all of the belts are fixed. And the photo thing is fixed.

Great mod, some suggestions

Really love the mod. Been using Modern Warriors for a while now - up to 2019 in the game world!

Just a couple of things:

- Guys seem to retire around the same time, no matter the fighter. When they hit 38, it seems they almost unanimously decide to retire. It's a little annoying, as it really detracts from the realism of this mod.

- Also, is there a way to take the regenerated pictures off for retired fighters? It's a little disconcerting when you have a new fighter appear and he's got Anderson Silva's picture or something.

I think the regenerated pictures thing is great, but maybe have a setting to only do it for regional fighters who retire - that way, when a newly generated fighter appears, chance are you won't recognise the photo anyway.

- With the Hall of Fame. It seems practically impossible for anyone to get in. I think only Anderson Silva has got in once he retired in my game, despite TONNES of other fighters retiring with great records and illustrious careers.

Is there any way to change the Hall of Fame settings? Can we induct fighters manually? That would be awesome. I tried to do it through the in-game modify data option, but wasn't able to. All I could do was bring guys out of retirement.

Keep up the great work! :)

the links dont work for me. any idea whats going on?

Both fulls still work for me... Haven't tried the rest, but I'm wrapping up my work on the mod and will be getting it back to Tag for polishing, I'd expect 11 to be coming for you guys fairly soon. I know you guys are getting antsy.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gamer15436" data-cite="gamer15436" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anthony Johnson again missed weight for Titan FC. He had to get the other guy to agree to fight at 195 a few weeks prior to the fight. I don't know if you want to incorporate that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He said he's going to fight at 205 in the future, since he had trouble making 185 twice now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gamer15436" data-cite="gamer15436" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>More than twice lol. But thats good, he needs to.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I may be remembering wrong, but I thought it was twice at 170, and then twice at 185.</p>

You may be right about 170. I just remembered he had problems making weight in the UFC more than once before being cut. Whether that be at 170 or 185, I can't recall. In my opinion, that's maybe not as bad, but almost as bad as failing a drug test for PEDs. One may be lying, but the other is simply not living up to your job's requirements. If you forget your uniform or show up late to even Burger King or something, you're going to get fired...same with MMA.

I think he missed weight twice at 170 (against Yoshida and someone else), then came in way overweight for the Vitor fight at 185, got cut and now missed weight for the 4th time against Branch. So technically he's still yet to fight at Middleweight against an actual Middleweight.

<p>I'm sure your well on top of these things but incase you missed it the following fighters have been released by the UFC,</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Cantwell, Mayhem Miller, Alex Soto, Jeff Curran, Kamal Shalorus, Dongi Yang, Jorge Lopez, Mike Massenzio, Efrain Escudero, Eric Wisely, Aaron Rosa & James Wilks has retired.</p>

Great work on all the figthers, just bought the game and downloaded this patch as well..

Just a thing on contracts, is it on purpose that the UFC Contracts are so small, whenever a figthers contract ends and try to re-negotiate they always ask for 100k plus contracts, i do not know if these 100k contracts reflect real life, but Anderson Silva currently has a contract that pays him 17500 and i just had to give Shogun 130k to stay with me..

Is there something wrong with the game or is 130k for Shogun fair?.. I have no idea on how UFC figthers are paid in real life..

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="skumdkATgmailDOTcom" data-cite="skumdkATgmailDOTcom" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great work on all the figthers, just bought the game and downloaded this patch as well..<p> </p><p> Just a thing on contracts, is it on purpose that the UFC Contracts are so small, whenever a figthers contract ends and try to re-negotiate they always ask for 100k plus contracts, i do not know if these 100k contracts reflect real life, but Anderson Silva currently has a contract that pays him 17500 and i just had to give Shogun 130k to stay with me.. </p><p> </p><p> Is there something wrong with the game or is 130k for Shogun fair?.. I have no idea on how UFC figthers are paid in real life..</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The in-game contracts are mostly default low contracts due to time constraints, and lack of information. </p><p> </p><p> As for what you paid, 130k is actually cheap for him IRL... He was paid 169k(in defeat) for the Dan Henderson fight at UFC 139. Plus, as he was a former high-profile champion, he should get PPV points which means he probably cleared ~500k. But without contract details it's hard to know for sure.</p><p> </p><p> High watermark in UFC history so far is Brock Lesnar, who Mike Chiappetta reported, cleared ~6M just on fight revenue in 2010... he fought twice.</p>

Archived