Modern Warriors 10 (Real World Mod)

Here it is. The mod is caught up through this weekend's events including Bellator, One FC, etc. I've made a number of changes that I discussed in the other thread, including fixing the bug that allowed the AI to activate TUF titles. I also made updates based on feedback to the distribution of UFC's shows internationally. I'm pretty happy with the way things look as it stands now.

The mod is currently standing at 2,570 active fighters. This includes the full roster of The Ultimate Fighter: Live and The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil. There are 24 active promotions.

Finally, I've brought back Modern Warriors Lite. The Lite version of the database has no fight history or relationships, but it runs a lot faster. For those interested in an even faster game I'd suggest closing companies you don't care about and delete their contracts. The more slowly fight histories accumulate, the longer the game will move quickly.

As always, I look forward to any feedback. Makhai and I will continue fleshing out Asia and work on balancing gameplay for now.

Full Download (With Pictures)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/311fdaru9bjh/n/Modern_Warriors_10.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/?lv2211c4mqbygml

Full Download (Data Only)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4kpkmnmkp5ov/n/Modern_Warriors_10_Data_Only.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/?tfj40thvfalvyiv

Lite Download (Data Only)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6e86aqgkjgm3/n/Modern_Warriors_10_Lite.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/?xdp9ajluwj7fcpr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very minor note. I decided to restart Affliction and I was going through the fight histories to put in the weight classes. When I got to Affliction: Banned MH vs. SY I noticed that it said Mark Hominick defeated Anton Kuivanen instead of Savant Young. There are also three fights missing from the DoR history, but two of them probably weren't added because of missing fighters from the database. I just added Jason High vs Jay Hieron because I'm a nerd. :cool:

Also, Shooto ttT 2: AG vs. IS is listed as being held by Affliction. Not sure if there are any other little things like this in the other histories, but I figured I'd point them out anyway.

Very minor note. I decided to restart Affliction and I was going through the fight histories to put in the weight classes. When I got to Affliction: Banned MH vs. SY I noticed that it said Mark Hominick defeated Anton Kuivanen instead of Savant Young. There are also three fights missing from the DoR history, but two of them probably weren't added because of missing fighters from the database. I just added Jason High vs Jay Hieron because I'm a nerd. :cool:

Also, Shooto ttT 2: AG vs. IS is listed as being held by Affliction. Not sure if there are any other little things like this in the other histories, but I figured I'd point them out anyway.

I'll look at those. I deleted savant young when he retired the first time, and that messed up the fight history. Feel free to point out errors like these as there are likely more out there.

Two very minor things as of now..

CJ Keith is a Lightweight, listed as Light Heavyweight. He is scheduled to fight Ramsey Nijem.

Caio Magalhaes is fighting Buddy Roberts at Middleweight. He is listed at Light Heavyweight.

Thank you for the mod.

Two very minor things as of now..

CJ Keith is a Lightweight, listed as Light Heavyweight. He is scheduled to fight Ramsey Nijem.

Caio Magalhaes is fighting Buddy Roberts at Middleweight. He is listed at Light Heavyweight.

Thank you for the mod.

Fixed, thanks.

I also noticed I hadn't fixed all of The Ultimate Fighter titles. Those are done for the next update. For those that don't want that to pop up just go into the Titles section, select TUF 5,6 and 7 titles and change Company from UFC to None.

For people that use the UFC, I would add 2 shows, one more for fuel & another one for FX. That could help you schedule 2 events in advance.

JDS recovery/chin skills should be upper 80's he took a few shots from Carwin and was fine.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="xspudx" data-cite="xspudx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks very much, man.<p> </p><p> by the way, Mike Guymon isn't retired anymore.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NapDaddy" data-cite="NapDaddy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33607" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fedor versus Jeff Monson is missing from the fight history.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fixed these.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent upload, for sure. I've been having a lot of fun with this.

I've mentioned this in another other thread where someone was having the same problem, but forgot to bring it up here so that it could actually be fixed. At least one of the TUF titles doesn't have its ownership set to "None", so the AI keeps trying to bring it out of retirement. It's been a while since I changed it to make that stop, so I don't remember exactly which ones (other than Season 5, which the UFC tried to have Condit and Koscheck fight for), but you could just filter the title list in the editor. Pretty sure there were some retired belts assigned to other promotions as well, but I still assumed it was a mistake since the AI tends to mess that stuff up, and most of the TUF titles are already set to 'none'.

Also, the photo for Abe Wagner is actually Zak Jensen from the same season of TUF. :D

Archived