The League, Season Six (Game Thread)

Also, I apologize in advance if I took characters a little differently than presented here (especially in Diamond's case). I figured having a longer speech would be good to inflect some of how I envision a Scottish female who has done some work in the US to sound--some traces of the accent and style of speaking, but quick to go all out with the accent when angered. Just something to add to the character over there, no more and no less. :)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, I apologize in advance if I took characters a little differently than presented here (especially in Diamond's case). I figured having a longer speech would be good to inflect some of how I envision a Scottish female who has done some work in the US to sound--some traces of the accent and style of speaking, but quick to go all out with the accent when angered. Just something to add to the character over there, no more and no less. :)
+

I enjoyed it.

We should have The League on Best Studios. That would be ...[Miz]AWESOME!!![/Miz]

All the more reason for Diamond to get a contract. Or Nuclear. Or Phoenix. Or Thor. Or III. Or Lightning.

Quoting the Miz makes me want to kick your butt again...:p

I'm not sure if Diamond is going to sign with LPW. I have no idea how I'd even start her character. I'm really not sure ow to start. I've never liked anything I write, but would love to give it a shot.

+

I enjoyed it.

Quoting the Miz makes me want to kick your butt again...:p

I'm not sure if Diamond is going to sign with LPW. I have no idea how I'd even start her character. I'm really not sure ow to start. I've never liked anything I write, but would love to give it a shot.

You can always give it a shot, no strings attached. You've got a pretty good mentor you can call upon for help, that is for sure.

I thought I should spread the message.

TEW 2013 has been announced...:D

To which I say "meh." I'll wait for the trial to see if I want to buy it (when it goes on sale or something), but otherwise I'm not going to get myself in a tizzy over the announcement. I still have stuff with '10 that I'll eventually get around to doing (after The League closes shop and gives me time to focus on it), so about the only thing I'm interested in at this point is seeing what's changed in the new database, and even then that's an idle curiosity.

Now if it were WS3 being announced, I would actually declare season 7 to be run with the new engine, starting two weeks after the game was released, and it would be a day-one purchase from me to give me time to recreate the League essentials I'd need (roster, moves, etc.).

It's 0:50...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-in-reply-to="230333907751542784"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/gloriousrequiem"><s>@</s><b>gloriousrequiem</b></a> it's either me over Ian or Imoka over <a href="https://twitter.com/survivethesting"><s>@</s><b>survivethesting</b></a></p>— Psycho Sam (@Psycho_Sam_BBW) <a href="https://twitter.com/Psycho_Sam_BBW/status/230406299127541761" data-datetime="2012-07-31T20:55:17+00:00">July 31, 2012</a></blockquote>

<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Season Six, Week Eleven

Cancun, Mexico

July 31, 2012

<object width="400" height="25"><embed src="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfblGznVLJo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="25" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

THE LEAGUE: SEASON SIX, WEEK ELEVEN

Ly Quang Bao (4-6, 21%) vs. Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (4-6, 3%)

Disturbed's "Indestructible" hits the arena as The League's resident monk emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease despite the hard beat of the song. Jumping onto the apron from the floor, he steps between the ropes and calmly walks to the far corner of the ring, waiting for the bell to get the match underway.

Amelia Williams: Ladies and gentlemen, this opening contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from the Island of Tria, weighing 205 pounds...Eidenhoek Gaiaspade!

Bob Sinclair: Good evening, everyone, and welcome back to The League! Bob Sincliar with Tori Montgomery and Frankie Garnett at ringside, and we start off tonight with what appears to be a mismatch on paper, Tori.

Tori Montgomery: It certainly looks that way, but in this area of the world, Gaius gains a slight advantage due to the heat and his monk training.

Frankie Garnett: What tripe is this, Tori? Face it, Eidenhoek's in too deep tonight!

Tori Montgomery: Does that explain the $750 bet against him?

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, your point?

Psykosonik's "Panik Kontrol" echoes throughout the arena as our next participant emerges, nearly hidden amidst the red spotlights. As the beat continues, he calmly walks down the aisle, leaping onto the apron and somersaulting over the top rope, coming to a halt in the middle of the ring and looking ready to fight as the song fades.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Bien Hoa, Vietnam, weighing 177 pounds, one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions...Ly Quang Bao!

Tori Montgomery: Is it just me, or does Bao look too overconfident?

Frankie Garnett: It's not overconfidence if you back it up!

Bob Sinclair: I thought that was "showing off."

Frankie Garnett: What are you trying to do, Bob, get us sued for copyright infringement?!

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Forearm Strike

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Single Leg Trip

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade picks up Ly Quang Bao from behind.

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Kick To Thigh

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Running Clothesline

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Flip Legdrop

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Splash

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Back Suplex

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade hit the Seated Back Dropkick

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade has the arm and locks in the Runic Embrace, looking for the submission!

The referee checks the submission...

It seems to be locked in!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

The referee has called for the bell!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of two minutes even...Eidenhoek Gaiaspade!

Frankie Garnett: Wait, what? I blinked and it was over!

Bob Sinclair: Tori, that has to be some sort of record, right?

Tori Montgomery: Sadly, no. This is only the second-fastest match in League history, and also only the second match in which the loser got no offense in. The other all-offense match was the fastest match in League history, when Super Century defeated Rannulf von Krüshengburg in 90 seconds in week five of last season, also held in Mexico.

Frankie Garnett: How did you find that so quick?

Tori Montgomery: I keep telling you, Frankie, this netbook works wonders.

Frankie Garnett: Worked better than this damn bet I made....

CAGE MATCH: Scott Stevens (4-6, 7%) vs. Master Imoka (6-4, 19%)

The lights in the arena go pitch black, as red lasers and spotlights light up the area. The video screen lights up and flashes across the screen, "Nothing survives my sting!" The crowd starts booing as Dave Mustaine's voice echoes throughout the arena, "I am the Scorpion, whoa!" The jeering intensifies as a mash-up of "I Stand Alone" and "Amazing" hits the speakers, drawing out the former Legacy Pro Wrestling champion. Walking down the aisle, he talks trash the entire way while raising a fist at a few of the more vocal bashers. As he finally gets to the ring, he climbs the nearest corner of the cage and stares down the aisleway, an icy glare and the throat slash gesture his only actions as he drops to the mat.

Amelia Williams: Our next bout is a Steel Cage match! Introducing first, from Houston, Texas, weighing 256 pounds...Her Goddess Selket's favorite Arachnid, The King of Sting, The Venomous One and Only... he is "The Scorpion" Scott Stevens!

Frankie Garnett: Hey, Amelia? You forgot "the true LPW Champion."

Tori Montgomery: Really, Frankie? Isn't your nose brown enough?

Frankie Garnett: Don't hate me because I can hold a tan better than you!

Bob Sinclair: Regardless, Stevens has been embroiled in some serious situations over the last week, and wants to make quick work of his opponent tonight to get some much-needed time to recover.

"You're the Best" blasts from the arena speakers as The League's lone Samoan emerges from the back, staring a hole through the ring as if by doing so, he can change it to his preferred medium of a martial arts mat. As he gets to ringside, he quickly lashes out and kicks the top half of the steel steps off the bottom half, snarling as he slides into the cage and stands motionless, waiting for the bell to sound.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing 214 pounds...Master Imoka!

Tori Montgomery: Stevens may not get time to recover, not with the way Imoka is looking tonight!

Frankie Garnett: Imoka does seem to be irate, but then again, that's almost his normal look. I'm not surprised.

Bob Sinclair: In any event, there's bell to get us underway with our first of two cage matches of the night!

Scott Stevens hit the Back Kick

Scott Stevens hit the Forearm Strike

Scott Stevens hit the Kick To Thigh

Scott Stevens hit the Punch

Scott Stevens hit the Slap Kick

Scott Stevens hit the Leg Lariat

Scott Stevens applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The Corkscrew Legdrop was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Master Imoka applied the Nerve Pinch

Master Imoka hit the Knee Pull

Master Imoka hit the Headbutt To Groin

Master Imoka hit the Snap Driving Elbow

Master Imoka applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Master Imoka picks up Scott Stevens.

And Imoka drills Scorpion with the Killer Strike!

He is trying to escape...

Could this be the end?

He is easily caught!

A stalemate happens as neither competitor can take the advantage.

Master Imoka hit the Charging Forearm

Scott Stevens slipped out the back of the Japanese Power DDT.

Master Imoka slipped out of the Back Suplex.

Master Imoka hit the Arc Kick

Scott Stevens counters by fighting back.

Scott Stevens hit the Leg Lariat

Scott Stevens hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Scott Stevens picks up Master Imoka.

The Venomous Wrath of Selket was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Scott Stevens counters by fighting back.

Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

Master Imoka is feeling the effects of Arachnophobia!

Could this be the end?

He is easily caught!

Master Imoka blocked the Toxic Sting.

Scott Stevens is calling on the Venomous Wrath of the Goddess Selket!

Could this be the end?

He is easily caught!

Bob Sinclair: Stevens didn't keep the hold on long enough to incapacitate Imoka, and paid for it as Imoka catches him before he even gets halfway up the cage!

Tori Montgomery: It's going to take a lot more than that to keep Imoka down; we've seen this from past experience.

Frankie Garnett: Yeah, you need a tank or something.

The Remember the Alamo was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Master Imoka picks up Scott Stevens from behind.

Scott Stevens moved and the Jimbo Strong Enzuigiri Kick missed!

Master Imoka counters by fighting back.

Scott Stevens slipped out of the Japanese Power DDT.

Could this be the end?

He is easily caught!

The Remember the Alamo was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

And Imoka drills Scorpion with the Killer Strike!

Could this be the end?

He is easily caught!

Scott Stevens broke the Japanese Power DDT.

Scott Stevens hit the S.T.O.

Scott Stevens picks up Master Imoka from behind.

Could this be the end?

He is easily caught!

Scott Stevens hit the Triple Kick Combo

Scott Stevens picks up Master Imoka from behind.

Scott Stevens hit the Back Suplex

Master Imoka slipped out of the Camel Clutch.

Scott Stevens moved and the Obliteration missed!

Could this be the end?

He is getting closer!

He is almost there!

He hits the floor!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of ten minutes even...Scott Stevens!

Bob Sinclair: Dogged determination by Stevens finally pays off, as he gets out of the cage and now puts the pressure on III to maintain the lead in that pairing.

Frankie Garnett: Pressure and III don't belong in the same sentence unless it refers to III choking.

Tori Montgomery: Need I remind you that III has beaten Stevens twice—

Frankie Garnett: That's luck and nothing more, Tori.

Jack Lightning (4-6, 14%) vs. III (5-5, 14%)

Metallica's "Ride the Lightning" hits the speakers as the first Canadian to enter The League emerges from the back, looking surprisingly at ease as he steps onto the ring apron and leaps over the top rope. Climbing onto the turnbuckles, he raises an arm in the air and drinks in the cheers of the crowd before dropping back to the mat and preparing for his match.

Amelia Williams: Our next contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from London, Ontario, weighing 233 pounds...Jack Lightning!

Bob Sinclair: Lightning is not eliminated from the playoff hunt yet, but unless he reverses his trend soon, he'll be on the outside looking in!

Tori Montgomery: Lightning only trails by a match and a half with six weeks to go; there's still time for him to get back into it.

Frankie Garnett: Half a match? What the hell is this, baseball?

Tori Montgomery: Tie-breakers essentially count as half a match, Frankie. Lightning has already locked up the season series against Carlisle. Thus, it essentially counts as a half match for the tiebreaker.

Frankie Garnett: Sounds ridiculous.

"Reaping Stone" by Iced Earth starts to play, the somber melody of the intro a far cry from what we're used from the man now known as III. As soon as Jon Schaffer's guitar kicks up III emerges from the curtains, in a long flowing robe in the pattern of a star chart. He takes his time getting to the ring, where he leaps over the top rope, then stands on the second turnbuckle as he slides his robe off, revealing his tights, black pleather with a white III on the left leg, and a Celtic armor belt with the words "Cosmic Destiny" written on the front. He takes off the belt as well before handing his entrance gear to a ring crew member and stretches out a bit.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from The Third Altar of the Third Tier of the Third Pyramid, weighing 199 pounds...III!

Bob Sinclair: I'm sure III was watching backstage and saw how Stevens fared. He knows he has to win to keep the lead at one-and-a-half.

Frankie Garnett: Again with those half matches!

Tori Montgomery: Frankie, you just worry about what happens in the ring and let us discuss the standings with those who are intelligent enough to understand.

Frankie Garnett: Fine by me...hey, wait a minute!

Jack Lightning hit the Foot Stomp

Jack Lightning hit the Side Headlock Takedown

III moved and the Fist Drop missed!

Jack Lightning blocked the Surfboard.

Jack Lightning moved and the Seated Back Kick missed!

Jack Lightning hit the Foot Stomp

Jack Lightning hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Jack Lightning applied the Rear Chinlock

Jack Lightning picks up III from behind.

III moved and the Dropkick missed!

III hit the Kick To Gut

Jack Lightning took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Jack Lightning hit the Knife Edge Chop

The Running Dropkick was countered into a Dropkick.

III hit the Seated Kick

Jack Lightning moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!

Jack Lightning used the La Magistral Cradle

The referee begins the count...

1!

Kick Out!

III blocked the Spinning Head Scissors.

III slipped out of the Spinning Arm Drag.

III hit the Face Plant

Jack Lightning slipped out of the Spinning Arm Drag.

Jack Lightning hit the Dropkick To Knee

III counters by fighting back.

Jack Lightning blocked the Spinning Head Scissors.

III hit the Running Dropkick

Jack Lightning tries to take the blow, but doesn't have the necessary momentum on his side.

Jack Lightning moved and the Slingshot Senton Bomb missed!

Jack Lightning hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

III broke the La Magistral Cradle.

Jack Lightning blocked the Spinning Head Scissors.

Jack Lightning blocked the Face Plant. This is the second block in a row, and Jack Lightning takes control.

The Running Dropkick was countered into a Roundhouse Body Kick.

Jack Lightning counters by reversing on III.

Jack Lightning hit the Corner Triple Kick

Jack Lightning hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Jack Lightning grimaces as he walks, his knee may have been hurt.

Jack Lightning picks up III.

Lightning strikes, and III is trapped in the Tesla Coil!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

The referee's hand starts coming down...

Kick Out At The Last Second!

Jack Lightning climbs the turnbuckles.

III rushed the Second Rope Rana.

From out of nowhere, III with a Cosmic Anomaly!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of six minutes and twenty seconds...III!

Frankie Garnett: The hell was that?!

Bob Sinclair: Looked like a crucifix roll-up from the top, Frankie.

Tori Montgomery: Almost reminded me of a Victory Star Drop; visually impressive, and enough to keep III ahead of Stevens for another week!

Bob Sinclair: I'm more impressed that III took Lightning's finisher, kicked out, and responded only a few seconds later with his own finisher to get the win!

Thor Hammerskald (6-4, 13%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (7-3, 16%)

Anthrax's "Blood" hits the speakers, to a decent ovation he emerges from backstage, looking every bit the part of a Viking warrior as he strides to the ring with a determined look on his face...and scattering some of the fans away from the entrance ramp as he turns to glare at them. Making sure the fans are sufficiently cowed, he climbs the steps and enters the ring, his eyes never leaving the middle of the ring as he takes off his entrance gear.

Amelia Williams: This bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Oslo, Norway, weighing 310 pounds...Thor Hammerskald!

Bob Sinclair: With Imoka's win earlier, Thor has to win to maintain the outright lead in his pairing.

Tori Montgomery: Even if he loses, he will likely have the match rating tiebreaker, but that's nowhere near as solid as having more wins than Imoka.

Frankie Garnett: Tori, I think everyone gets how the standings work. Can you talk about something else please?

Billy Idol's "Shock to the System" hits the speakers, bringing the crowd to their feet in ovation as one of the League's more recognizable faces emerges from backstage and across the green-tinted stage. Behind him, shouting final words of wisdom at him as he strides to the ring, is his manager, who seems unfazed by the surroundings. As they reach the bottom of the ramp, Nuclear raises his arms in the air, causing twin mushroom clouds to explode on the entrance stage before he slides into the ring, ready to go.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Coach Robert Greene, from Atlantic City, New Jersey, weighing 278 pounds...Nuclear Templeton!

Tori Montgomery: Nuclear looking to become The League's first eight-match winner of the season, and has a tough draw against Thor.

Frankie Garnett: I expect this one to be an utter brawl, and I can't wait!

Bob Sinclair: Since TTT, Nuclear has been on a losing streak, and hopes to remedy that tonight as the bell rings to get the match underway!

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Strike

Nuclear Templeton hit the Forearm Blow

Nuclear Templeton hit the Bell Clap

Nuclear Templeton hit the Open Handed Chop

The Charging Forearm was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.

Thor Hammerskald applied the Nerve Pinch

Thor Hammerskald hit the Face Stepping

The referee warns that that was illegal.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Stomp

Thor Hammerskald applied the Arm Bar

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Giant Swing.

Nuclear Templeton recovers and stands up.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Roundhouse Body Punch missed!

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Belly To Belly Suplex.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Charging Forearm

Nuclear Templeton hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Thor Hammerskald counters by fighting back.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Face Plant

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Giant Swing.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Belly To Belly Suplex

Nuclear Templeton picks up Thor Hammerskald from behind.

Nuclear Templeton applied the Full Nelson

The Rain of Pain was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out the back of the Mounted Elbow Smashes.

Thor Hammerskald slipped out the back of the Apocalypse Now.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Back Suplex

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Headbutt To Groin.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Nuclear Templeton counters by fighting back.

The Three Point Stance was countered into a Hot Shot.

Nuclear Templeton broke the Viking Longship by reaching the ropes.

Thor Hammerskald takes a moment to rub his sore neck, apparently in pain.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Strong Forearm Strike Flurry

Coach Robert Greene tries to interfere. Thor Hammerskald goes to complain to the referee, but the momentary distraction gives Nuclear Templeton time to attack.

Thor Hammerskald broke the Apocalypse Now by falling on top.

1!

2!

Kick Out!

Bob Sinclair: Thor nearly stole one there!

Tori Montgomery: Nuclear's not used to having to get a larger opponent into that torture rack submission, and it shows as Thor managed to reverse it into a near-fall.

Frankie Garnett: Why are there submissions in this match? I came in expecting haymakers, not this technical crap!

Thor invokes the spirits of Asgard to deliver a Warriors Three Combination!

Coach Robert Greene tries to interfere. Thor Hammerskald goes to complain to the referee, but the momentary distraction gives Nuclear Templeton time to attack.

Thor Hammerskald counters by reversing on Nuclear Templeton.

The Odinspear was countered into a Vertical Body Press.

And Nuclear looks like he's trying to choke out Thor Hammerskald here....

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

The Apocalypse Now was countered into a Forearm Strike Flurry.

Thor Hammerskald with a devastating Loki's Lariat on Nuclear Templeton!

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Loki's Lariat.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Loki's Lariat. This is the second block in a row, and Nuclear Templeton takes control.

Nuclear Templeton gets into the ring.

Thor Hammerskald broke the Dumping the Trash.

Thor Hammerskald just wailing away on Nuclear Templeton with those double axe handles!

Thor Hammerskald picks up Nuclear Templeton from behind.

Thor Hammerskald grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Back Suplex

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Slepnir Strike missed!

Nuclear Templeton grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Dumping the Trash.

The Tank Stopper was countered into a Standing Spinebuster.

Nuclear Templeton slipped out of the Seated Knuckle Punches.

The Armageddon Lariat was countered into a Standing Spinebuster.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Viking Longship.

Coach Robert Greene tries to interfere, and when Thor Hammerskald goes to deal with him it allows Nuclear Templeton the chance to make a comeback.

Nuclear Templeton applied the Full Nelson

And Nuclear looks like he's trying to choke out Thor Hammerskald here....

Will This Be It?

A short struggle ends with the escape!

The Apocalypse Now was countered into a Warriors Three Combination.

Thor Hammerskald drags Nuclear Templeton back into the ring.

Thor Hammerskald is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the Dumping the Trash.

The Three Point Stance was countered into a Elbow Strike.

The Strong Forearm Strike Flurry was countered into a Bell Clap.

Thor Hammerskald blocked the S.T.O..

The Gutwrench Powerbomb was countered into a Warriors Three Combination.

Thor Hammerskald is in total control of this match at the moment, and knows it.

The Three Point Stance was countered into a Hot Shot.

Thor Hammerskald picks up Nuclear Templeton.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Warriors Three Combination missed!

The Armageddon Lariat was countered into a Knife Edge Chop.

Thor Hammerskald hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Nuclear Templeton is busted open.

Thor Hammerskald picks up Nuclear Templeton.

Thor Hammerskald grimaces as he moves, his neck seems to be hurting him.

Thor Hammerskald calls upon the wrath of the heavens and delivers a Fenrir Strike!

Look out! Templeton's gone Nuclear!

Frankie Garnett: That's what I was waiting on!

Bob Sinclair: If Nuclear comes out of this match with a win, an assist will have to be given to Coach Greene at ringside; he's distracted Thor enough to keep Templeton on the offensive in rough times.

Tori Montgomery: Somehow, I think Coach was only looking for the spotlight to be on him.

The Three Point Stance was countered into a Standing Spinebuster.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Heel Hook Leg Grapevine.

The Mjolnir Flurry was countered into a Going Nuclear.

The Tank Stopper was countered into a Bodyslam.

Nuclear Templeton blocked the Viking Longship.

Nuclear Templeton broke the Tiger Bomb.

Nuclear Templeton hit the Three Point Stance

Thor Hammerskald slipped out of the Rain of Pain.

Nuclear Templeton moved and the Strong Charging Forearm missed!

AAAAAARMAAAAAGEDDDOOOOOON LAAAAAAAARRRIIIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOO!!!!!

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of sixteen minutes and forty seconds...Nuclear Templeton!

Bob Sinclair: Nuclear pulls out the win in a wild match!

Frankie Garnett: That's what I wanted to see. None of this technical garbage!

Tori Montgomery: Nuclear closing in on another playoff run; this win is a huge morale-booster given the last couple of weeks!

Psycho Sam (5-5, 9%) vs. Ian Carlisle (6-4, 21%)

A rather non-descript rock theme plays as the League's newest member emerges from the back, striding towards the ring with the look of a cold-blooded psychopath on his face. Behind him, his chosen manager seems to be overwhelmed by the thousands of people in attendance as he tries to shrink into his robe of many rocks and stay on his client's heels as best he can.

Amelia Williams: Our next match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, being accompanied by The Rock, from the Island of Alcatraz, weighing 296 pounds...Psycho Sam!

Bob Sinclair: For those of you who missed it late last week, Sam was involved in an impromptu LPW Title Match against Diamond on LPW Action Packed.

Frankie Garnett: And judging from the lack of a belt, I gather he failed?

Tori Montgomery: Someone dressed in black interfered in the match. Some say it was an LPW wrestler, some say it was a League member. Either way, they caused a disqualification, allowing Diamond to retain.

Frankie Garnett: Well, what good are you two if you can't even figure out who this person was?

Linkin Park's "What I've Done" blares through the arena as the upset specialist of The League steps into the arena, a look of determination on his face. A moment later, he sprints towards the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and heading to a corner to appeal to the fans, mentally preparing himself for his next battle.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, from Blackpool, England, weighing 222 pounds...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: This should be a good match, are both men are doing better than expected here in The League, and both are regulars of LPW.

Frankie Garnett: But we aren't in Texas!

Tori Montgomery: What does that have to do with anything?

Frankie Garnett: Erm.....

The Comedy Eye Gouge was countered into a Punch.

Ian Carlisle hit the Eye Gouge

Ian Carlisle hit the Punch

Psycho Sam took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Psycho Sam hit the Eye Gouge

Psycho Sam hit the Jab Punch

Psycho Sam hit the Forearm Strike

Psycho Sam hit the Bell Clap

Psycho Sam hit the Legsweep Snap Pinfall

1!

Kick Out Just Before The Two!

Ian Carlisle moved and the Kitozon Chop missed!

Ian Carlisle hit the Slap Kick

Psycho Sam took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Psycho Sam hit the Bell Clap

Ian Carlisle blocked the Flying Inverted Rana.

Ian Carlisle blocked the Trapping Headbutts. This is the second block in a row, and Ian Carlisle takes control.

Ian Carlisle hit the High Knee

Ian Carlisle applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Ian Carlisle hit the Slingshot Senton Bomb

Ian Carlisle picks up Psycho Sam.

Psycho Sam counters by reversing on Ian Carlisle.

Psycho Sam hit the Corner Elbow

Psycho Sam hit the Ten Turnbuckle Smashes

Ian Carlisle blocked the Headbutt To Groin.

Ian Carlisle recovers and stands up.

Psycho Sam hit the Women's Face Plant

Psycho Sam hit the Rear Naked Punch Flurry

Psycho Sam used the Stripper Dance

Psycho Sam hit the Headbutt To Groin

The referee was not happy with that move.

Psycho Sam picks up Ian Carlisle from behind.

Psycho Sam hit the Sheer Drop Backbreaker

Psycho Sam used the Stripper Dance

Ian Carlisle easily rushed the Stalk Grounded Enemy.

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Dropkick

Ian Carlisle hit the Charging Basement Dropkick

Psycho Sam slipped out of the Carlisle Clutch.

Psycho Sam hit the Press Powerslam

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Psycho Sam looks sharp, he knows that the match has swung in his favour.

Ian Carlisle broke the Rocky Body.

Psycho Sam moved and the Springboard Body Press missed!

Ian Carlisle easily rushed the Spirit Roar.

Ian Carlisle hit the Running Dropkick

Ian Carlisle hit the Slingshot Legdrop

1!

2!

This Could Be It!

3!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of seven minutes even...Ian Carlisle!

Bob Sinclair: Carlisle continues his improbable run!

Tori Montgomery: With Lightning winning the season series, he's going to need every win he can get!

Frankie Garnett: Better lucky than good, I suppose. Worked for Stanton last season.

Johnny Triumph (4-6, 14%) vs. Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (4-6, 17%)

A remixed version of "Ecstasy of Gold" hits the speakers, which is nearly drowned out in jeers as he emerges from the entryway. Instead of taking the steps closest to him, he walks around to the opposite side of the ring, drawing in more jeers as he finally climbs the steps and enters the ring, deciding to enter on his terms and his terms alone.

Amelia Williams: This next bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 228 pounds...Johnny Triumph!

Bob Sinclair: After watching his paired opponent win in just two minutes to kick off the show, should Triumph feel nervous?

Frankie Garnett: Triumph, nervous? Ha!

Tori Montgomery: Right now, he needs to focus on his match; he can't affect anything Gaius does until week seventeen.

"Here Comes the Money" hits the speakers, as one of last season's surprises emerges from the back, with a beautiful woman hanging off his left arm. A cocky grin plastered on his face, he arrogantly walks to the ring, turning up his nose at those in the audience that he deems to be beneath one such as himself. Arriving at ringside, his manager gives him a kiss for good luck before he slides in under the bottom rope and stands in the nearest corner, facing the center of the ring.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, accompanied to the ring by Missy Callistra, from Providence, Rhode Island, weighing 224 pounds...Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.!

Bob Sinclair: Many people expected Stanton to be out of contention by this point, but a win here could put him in the lead if events later on go his way.

Frankie Garnett: Not gonna happen tonight. No chance in hell.

Tori Montgomery: Johnny's record would indicate otherwise, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: ....

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Kick To Gut

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Punch

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the European Uppercut

Johnny Triumph took the blow, but just shrugs it off and goes on the attack.

Johnny Triumph hit the Side Headlock Takedown

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. broke the Arm Bar.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Kick To Gut

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Vertical Suplex

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Johnny Triumph from behind.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Dropkick To Knee

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Seated Dropkick

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Johnny Triumph.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Capture Suplex

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Johnny Triumph.

Johnny Triumph counters by reversing on Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr..

Johnny Triumph hit the Corner Knife Edge Chop

Johnny Triumph hit the Corner Boot Choke

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. moved and the Corner Knife Edge Chop missed!

Johnny Triumph moved and the Dropkick To Knee missed!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. blocked the Single Leg Trip.

Johnny Triumph hit the Eye Gouge

Johnny Triumph hit the Punch

Johnny Triumph hit the Triple Forearm Blow

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out the back of the Single Leg Boston Crab.

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Cheating Roll Up.

Johnny Triumph hit the Vertical Suplex

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. slipped out the back of the Camel Clutch.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Arrogant Back Suplex Pin

1!

2!

Kick Out Just After Two!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Small Package

1!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. hit the Vertical Suplex

Johnny Triumph blocked the Seated Knuckle Punches.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. picks up Johnny Triumph from behind.

Johnny Triumph slipped out of the Cheating Roll Up.

Johnny Triumph hit the Vertical Suplex

Johnny Triumph applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. broke the Horns of Victory by reaching the ropes.

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. broke the Slingshot Suplex by falling on top.

1!

Kick Out!

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. whips Johnny Triumph into the ropes.

The Grand Decapitator was countered into a Single Leg Trip.

Johnny Triumph has Ben Stanton locked in the Horns of Victory!

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of seven minutes even...Johnny Triumph!

Frankie Garnett: See, Tori? What did I tell you?

Bob Sinclair: Triumph keeps pace with Gaius, and Phoenix has a chance to extend his lead in our next match!

Tori Montgomery: It should be a good one!

The Phoenix (5-5, 16%) vs. Tarik Nolan (5-5, 15%)

"Regulate" hits the speakers, immediately drawing the ire of the crowd as a large figure stands in the entryway, backlit by a clear spotlight. Pyro explodes on the stage, causing the light to shut off as the figure finally emerges onto the stage proper, Tag Team Turmoil title over his left shoulder. Laughing at the boos hurled in his direction, he takes his time walking to the ring and subsequently entering it for his next match.

Amelia Williams: Our next bout is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Shreveport, Louisiana, weighing 292 pounds, he is one-half of the reigning Tag Team Turmoil champions...Tarik Nolan!

Bob Sinclair: Looking forward to this match, as the only two-time Tag Team Turmoil champs go head-to-head!

Frankie Garnett: Guess we'll prove who the better tag wrestler is right here!

Tori Montgomery: In a singles match? Frankie, that makes no sense even for you!

Within Temptation's "Stand My Ground" hits the arena speakers as the reigning League Champion emerges from the back, through a wall of flame pyro. His face gives no emotions away as he walks to the ring, stopping at the ring steps to lay his title belt on the top step. A moment later, he slams both fists into the second-highest step before looking up the heavens with a cry of "For the Fallen" coming from his lips. With no further ado, he grabs his belt and steps between the ropes, ready to go to war once again. At ringside, Tori drops her headset to the table and walks towards his corner, her mental transition from color commentator to manager complete.

Amelia Williams: His opponent, joined at ringside by Tori Montgomery, from the End of Nowhere, weighing 337 pounds, he is the defending League Champion...this is The Phoenix!

Bob Sinclair: Phoenix has suffered from the champion's curse this season, following a title run with a less-than-stellar season.

Frankie Garnett: And it couldn't happen to a better man, that fat bum!

Tarik Nolan hit the Running Shoulder Block

Tarik Nolan hit the Face Rub

Tarik Nolan hit the Stomp

The Phoenix slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

The Phoenix hit the Punch

Tarik Nolan moved and the Forearm Blow missed!

The Phoenix broke the Short Arm Clothesline.

The Phoenix hit the Knife Edge Chop

The Phoenix hit the Stomp

The Phoenix hit the Knee Pull

The Rear Crossface Blows was countered into a Low Blow.

The referee is furious at that breach of the rules.

Tarik Nolan hit the Headbutt To Groin

The Phoenix slipped out the back of the Rear Crossface Blows.

Tarik Nolan slipped out of the Side Explosion Suplex.

The Running Knee Lift was countered into a Kick To Gut.

Tarik Nolan blocked the Vertical Suplex.

The Phoenix hit the Roundhouse Punch

Tarik Nolan blocked the American Figure Four Leglock.

Tarik Nolan slipped out of the Rear Crossface Blows.

Tarik Nolan hit the Front Slam

Tarik Nolan hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Tarik Nolan hit the Seated Knuckle Punches

Tarik Nolan picks up The Phoenix.

The Pump Kick was countered into a Clothesline.

Tarik Nolan slipped out of the Single Leg Boston Crab.

The Phoenix slipped out of the Dirty South Strangla.

The Phoenix hit the Vertical Suplex

Tarik Nolan broke the Camel Clutch.

Tarik Nolan hit the Press Powerslam

1!

Tarik Nolan locks in the DS2! How can Phoenix deal with the pain?

Will This Be It?

It's Still Locked In!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of five minutes even...Tarik Nolan!

Frankie Garnett: See? The guy is doomed, Bob. Phoenix won't even make the playoffs and I will laugh all the way to the bank!

Bob Sinclair: There's still a lot of time left in the season, Frankie....

LPW CHAMPIONSHIP CAGE MATCH: Sebastian Moore (4-6, 20%) vs. Diamond © (7-3, 17%)

It is to Muse's "Assassin" that he emerges, an arrogant smirk crossing his face as he soaks in the jeers of the crowd. Looking up at the spotlight for a moment, his smirk seems to get even bigger as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the catcalls of the crowd as he ascends the steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and steps into the cage, looking more at ease than the casual fan may think.

Amelia Williams: This is our main event of the evening, a Steel Cage match for the Legacy Pro Wrestling championship! Introducing first, the challenger: from Manchester, England, weighing 237 pounds...Sebastian Moore!

Bob Sinclair: This could be a redeeming moment for the former LPW Internet champion, guys.

Frankie Garnett: How he had to sneak out of LPW to win their title elsewhere? How redeeming is that?

Tori Montgomery: Be that as it may, Moore looks ready to go tonight; will he catch the champion at a weak point?

"Don't Cha" hits the arena to a mixed reaction as The League's lone female member emerges from backstage, complete with title belt around the waist. There is a confident smirk on her face as she talks trash with some of the louder fans before sprinting into the ring by diving under the bottom rope. As she stands, she proceeds to the corner nearest the announce table, hands thrown in the air as the soaks in the crowd reaction while her manager stands outside, also applauding her client.

Amelia Williams: His opponent accompanied to the ring by Jayde, from Aberdeen, Scotland, weighing 137 pounds, she is the reigning and defending Legacy Pro Wrestling champion...Diamond!

Frankie Garnett: She keeps forgetting "interim."

Tori Montgomery: Oh, will you just shut up and deal with it?!

Bob Sinclair: Diamond won the belt during Week 8, and is defending it for the fourth time here tonight.

Frankie Garnett: Good, maybe those LPW guys will stop complaining about the title changing hands every week or whatever it is they're moaning about this time.

Diamond hit the Bitch Slap

Diamond hit the Punch

The Hair Pull was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Sebastian Moore hit the Knee Pull

Sebastian Moore hit the Stomp

Diamond slipped out of the Mounted Punch Flurry.

Diamond hit the European Uppercut

The Front Facelock was countered into a Shooter Takedown.

Sebastian Moore used the La Magistral Cradle

Sebastian Moore hit the Corkscrew Legdrop

Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine

The La Magistral Cradle was countered into a Legsweep Kick.

Diamond hit the Handspring Moonsault

Diamond hit the Legdrop To Groin

Diamond picks up Sebastian Moore.

Diamond hit the Running Dropkick

Sebastian Moore rushed the Stripper Dance.

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Spinning Back Kick.

The Dropkick To Knee was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Sebastian Moore applied the Camel Clutch

Sebastian Moore applied the Single Leg Grapevine

Sebastian Moore hit the Mounted Punch Flurry

Diamond blocked the Camel Clutch.

Sebastian Moore picks up Diamond.

Sebastian Moore hit the S.T.O.

Could this be the end?

He is easily caught!

Diamond blocked the Chonan Lock.

The Triple Forearm Blow was countered into a Arm Drag.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Seated Dropkick missed!

Diamond moved and the Flying Armbar missed!

Diamond hit the Face Plant

Sebastian Moore blocked the 24 Carat Kiss.

The Jawjacker was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

Sebastian Moore picks up Diamond.

Diamond blocked the Explosion Suplex.

Diamond slipped out the back of the S.T.O..

Sebastian Moore moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Diamond moved and the Chonan Lock missed!

Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick! Hell Fire Kick!

Sebastian Moore slipped out the back of the Florentine.

Diamond slipped out the back of the Flying Armbar.

Diamond climbs the turnbuckles.

The Top Rope Diving Rana was countered into a Single Leg Grapevine.

The Kneeling Kick Rush was countered into a Low Blow.

Diamond picks up Sebastian Moore from behind.

Diamond hit the Corkscrew Leg Lariat

Sebastian Moore shook the ropes to stop the Diamond in the Sky.

Sebastian Moore throws Diamond off the top rope.

Sebastian Moore applied the Camel Clutch

Sebastian Moore picks up Diamond from behind.

Diamond slipped out the back of the Wheel Barrow Suplex.

Sebastian Moore moved and the Springboard Rana missed!

Diamond moved and the Chonan Lock missed!

Diamond hit the Women's DDT

Diamond locks in the Florentine! How is Moore going to escape?

She is trying to escape...

Could this be the end?

She is getting closer!

She is almost there!

She hits the floor!

Amelia Williams: Here is your winner, at a time of nine minutes and forty seconds, and STILL the Legacy Pro Wrestling champion...Diamond!

Bob Sinclair: Chalk it up as four successful defenses for Diamond, and she has another award to work towards next week!

Tori Montgomery: Indeed, Bob. With a win and some help next week, Diamond could become the first person to clinch a playoff spot this season!

Frankie Garnett: Wait, already?!

Tori Montgomery: Yep. We're starting to get to the homestretch, Frankie.

Frankie Garnett: And yet you were talking about all of this time that we have. You lie!

Bob Sinclair: Folks, we're out of time tonight; we'll see you next week from Puerto Rico!

<hr>

1. Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (5-6) def. Ly Quang Bao (4-7)

* Time of Match: 2:00

* Match Grade: F

* Winner's Offense: 100%

* Eidenhoek Gaiaspade's Body Condition: Head 87, Body 97, Arms 99, Legs 98

* Ly Quang Bao's Body Condition: Head 70, Body 79, Arms 91, Legs 97

* 1 winner in the prediction pool earns 6.00 points towards their season totals.

2. Scott Stevens (5-6) def. Master Imoka (6-5)

* Time of Match: 10:00

* Match Grade: D

* Winner's Offense: 61%

* Scott Stevens's Body Condition: Head 77, Body 86, Arms 92, Legs 82

* Master Imoka's Body Condition: Head 50, Body 79, Arms 89, Legs 83

* 2 winners in the prediction pool each earn 3.00 points towards their season totals.

3. III (6-5) def. Jack Lightning (4-7)

* Time of Match: 6:20

* Match Grade: C-

* Winner's Offense: 36%

* III's Body Condition: Head 71, Body 90, Arms 99, Legs 95

* Jack Lightning's Body Condition: Head 78, Body 93, Arms 94, Legs 74

* 4 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.50 points towards their season totals.

4. Nuclear Templeton (8-3) def. Thor Hammerskald (6-5)

* Time of Match: 16:40

* Match Grade: B

* Winner's Offense: 48%

* Nuclear Templeton's Body Condition: Head 0, Body 68, Arms 92, Legs 86

* Thor Hammerskald's Body Condition: Head 30, Body 84, Arms 97, Legs 98

* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.20 points towards their season totals.

* This is the Match of the Night (11 for Nuclear Templeton, 11 for Thor Hammerskald)

5. Ian Carlisle (7-4) def. Psycho Sam (5-6)

* Time of Match: 7:00

* Match Grade: E

* Winner's Offense: 35%

* Ian Carlisle's Body Condition: Head 67, Body 89, Arms 99, Legs 96

* Psycho Sam's Body Condition: Head 69, Body 93, Arms 100, Legs 96

* 4 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.50 points towards their season totals.

6. Johnny Triumph (5-6) def. Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (4-7)

* Time of Match: 7:00

* Winner's Offense: 42%

* Johnny Triumph's Body Condition: Head 80, Body 89, Arms 99, Legs 93

* Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr.'s Body Condition: Head 70, Body 93, Arms 99, Legs 92

* 2 winners in the prediction pool each earn 3.00 points towards their season totals.

7. Tarik Nolan (6-5) def. The Phoenix (5-6)

* Time of Match: 5:00

* Winner's Offense: 55%

* Tarik Nolan's Body Condition: Head 84, Body 96, Arms 99, Legs 95

* The Phoenix's Body Condition: Head 60, Body 85, Arms 99, Legs 91

* 3 winners in the prediction pool each earn 2.00 points towards their season totals.

8. Diamond (8-3) def. Sebastian Moore (4-7)

* Time of Match: 9:40

* Match Grade: D

* Winner's Offense: 49%

* Diamond's Body Condition: Head 78, Body 87, Arms 99, Legs 80

* Sebastian Moore's Body Condition: Head 66, Body 84, Arms 98, Legs 83

* 5 winners in the prediction pool each earn 1.20 points towards their season totals.

<hr>

PREDICTION STANDINGS

1. Jman2k3: 106.05 points (11.90 last week), 48 total picks correct.

*Most picks correct this week (6 of 8)

2. OctoberRaven: 92.37 points (4.20 last week), 52 total picks correct.

3. Psycho Sam: 91.70 points (12.90 last week), 51 total picks correct.

*Winner of predictions this week due to being only person to pick Gaius over Bao

4. mjdgoldeneye: 90.51 points (4.40 last week), 47 total picks correct.

5. Derek B: 74.00 points (8.40 last week), 48 total picks correct.

6. Ranson: 72.66 points (6.20 last week), 48 total picks correct.

7. moon_lit_tears: 48.52 points (0.00 last week), 28 total picks correct.

8. CJAlex: 43.32 points (0.00 last week), 27 total picks correct.

9. masterded: 30.84 points (0.00 last week), 22 total picks correct.

10. I effin rule: 24.28 points (0.00 last week), 17 total picks correct.

11. Prophet: 4.95 points (0.00 last week), 4 total picks correct.

<hr>

PAIRING STANDINGS

The Phoenix (5-6, 1.909 AMR)

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (4-7, 4.455 AMR)

Tarik Nolan (6-5, 2.909 AMR)

Psycho Sam (5-6, 3.455 AMR)

Ian Carlisle (7-4, 4.364 AMR)

Jack Lightning (4-7, 4.818 AMR)

Johnny Triumph (5-6, 2.182 AMR) (Tie broken once again by strength of schedule)

Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (5-6, 2.182 AMR)

Thor Hammerskald (6-5, 5.909 AMR)

Master Imoka (6-5, 3.273 AMR)

Diamond (8-3, 2.818 AMR)

Ly Quang Bao (4-7, 3.091 AMR)

III (6-5, 4.636 AMR)

Scott Stevens (5-6, 3.727 AMR)

Nuclear Templeton (8-3, 3.818 AMR)

Sebastian Moore (4-7, 3.545 AMR)

CLINCH NOTES:

Diamond: Can be first to clinch a playoff spot next week. Currently holding a four-match lead with six weeks remaining and guaranteed the tiebreaker over Bao (effectively giving her a 4.5 match lead), she clinches a playoff spot with a win AND a Ly Quang Bao loss. (In that scenario, she would have an effective 5.5 match lead with five weeks to go, which is an insurmountable lead.)

<hr>

WEEK TWELVE: San Juan, Puerto Rico (US—Puerto Rico)

(American Style crowd, Ref Bumps Allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

Thor Hammerskald (6-5, 11%) vs. Jack Lightning (4-7, 13%)

Scott Stevens (5-6, 14%) vs. Sebastian Moore (4-7, 14%)

LPW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Diamond © (8-3, 16%) vs. Tarik Nolan (6-5, 13%)

FIRST BLOOD MATCH: The Phoenix (5-6, 13%) vs. Johnny Triumph (5-6, 17%)

Benjamin T. Stanton, Jr. (4-7, 18%) vs. Eidenhoek Gaiaspade (5-6, 13%)

Ly Quang Bao (4-7, 16%) vs. Psycho Sam (5-6, 16%)

III (6-5, 16%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (8-3, 17%)

Master Imoka (6-5, 21%) vs. Ian Carlisle (7-4, 23%)

TRAINING PM DEADLINE: MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2012 AT 8:00 PM EST / TUESDAY, 7 AUGUST AT 0000 GMT.

PREDICTIONS DEADLINE: TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012 AT 8:00 PM EST / WEDNESDAY, 8 AUGUST AT 0000 GMT.

Pages will be updated on Thursday as both MLT and I will be preoccupied Wednesday night with attending a Daughtry concert in Baltimore.

Pizza Mask III (6-5, 16%) vs. Nuclear Templeton (8-3, 17%)

Man, those Loki's Lariats are much more effective these days. I just wish he'd managed to hit the Odinspear...that would've been the first. Stupid Coach. At this rate, though, Thor may be in line for "Most entertaining".

WEEK TWELVE: San Juan, Puerto Rico (US—Puerto Rico)

(American Style crowd, Ref Bumps Allowed, Sports Entertainment style match)

Hidden secret super finisher designed SPECIFICALLY to counter top ropes moves busted out to keep my lead?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/eiker_ir/1166518423-suitcat.jpg

Will we see a guest host in Puerto Rican Power???

Looks like I'm back in the prediction contest...

So Diamond has to rely on me to be in the playoffs??? Not making any stat changes :p. She probably hired the hooded guy...

LOL at OctoberRaven's Image. That's what's probably going through III's mind now...

The main thing i'm interested in is the match between Squeamix and Triumph. That should be a match of epic proportions :D

Hammerskald wins via way of HAMMER SMASHING!!!

Scorpion wins via way of boredom

If my prediction holds true, she'll be the first girl to be in the playoffs

FIRST BLOOD MATCH: The Phoenix (5-6, 13%) vs. Johnny Triumph (5-6, 17%

SHENANIGANS!!! I predict Squeamix to scream Triumph's face off...

Suprisingly, Gaius is may dark horse pick to be in the playoffs

DUH!!! What else do I do!!!

SQUASH

Master Imoka (6-5, 21%) vs. Ian Carlisle (7-4, 23%

Dayum..,

Nuclear/Thor was a fun match to read, I always imagine them being an epic match up if they were real so it was awesome to see them really going for it. Though Nuclear is not pleased that he bled... no-one makes him bleed hisown blood! :p

Nuclear/Thor was a fun match to read, I always imagine them being an epic match up if they were real so it was awesome to see them really going for it. Though Nuclear is not pleased that he bled... no-one makes him bleed hisown blood! :p

Skaal! :D

Archived