The League, Season Six (Game Thread)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond's new theme for season 7 most likely. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kOGBIbqXwYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amazing :)

Well, here's what I used for the playoffs and will use for Season 7, to keep on the discussion on themes.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S6zS6p8-1u0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uh... y'all do realize that I've never made any commitment as of yet to running a seventh season, right? :p

We just letting you know ahead of time if you do. ;)

Truth is Phoenix doesn't want another ass whoopin' from Scorpion I think is the real reason you haven't said yes to a season 7. Lol. :p;):D:cool:

We just letting you know ahead of time if you do. ;)

Truth is Phoenix doesn't want another ass whoopin' from Scorpion I think is the real reason you haven't said yes to a season 7. Lol. :p;):D:cool:

More like Scorpion should be damn thankful Phoenix hasn't considered going to LPW because Scorp probably wouldn't take well to being embarrassed in Houston again. :p;) lol

In all seriousness, I was considering a one-off cycle run (4 shows or so) in LPW but I just can't find the story to write with Phoenix anymore. It's hard to take a character you've run for over a decade and try to reintroduce him to a new fed, along with introducing a backstory and such that most people wouldn't know about, and pick up where you left off. I haven't ruled it out entirely yet but right now I'm just enjoying playing Borderlands 2 at my own pace too much. I haven't gotten through the game yet, but my main (Siren) is at Level 30 and about three chapters away from finishing the first playthrough. And at some point I'd like to try to make a run on multiplayer, preferably with a three- or four-player group (on Xbox 360, GT is the same as my username here).

I haven't ruled out a Season 7 yet either, but taking the time to recharge my mental batteries has been a good decision. I don't feel as pressured as I had been trying to adhere to a schedule every week and leaving me little time to focus on other things. No lie, I think at one point I was putting in about 2 hours a day on various League things to try to keep things going and I just couldn't keep that up after so long (hence the sudden departure of the Beyond Ringside series). Part of me wants to keep hope that a WreSpi3 will have League-esque recordkeeping capabilities and make things much easier, but until then, I'll settle for my monstrosity of a League Recordbook kept in Excel because I know nothing about making databases to use MS Access and maybe making my life easier. :confused:

If you need Xbox people for Borderlands 2, hit me with a PM and I'll send you my tag. Axton for the win! You played as the Mecromancer?

Played as Gaige in MP over the weekend. The Deathtrap robot is a damn beast at level 15 with her!

I'll try to remember to PM you once I get home; the 5 hour difference may make timing difficult during the week as I don't get home until just after 9 pm Scotland time, but weekends may work just as well. :)

Played as Gaige in MP over the weekend. The Deathtrap robot is a damn beast at level 15 with her!

I'll try to remember to PM you once I get home; the 5 hour difference may make timing difficult during the week as I don't get home until just after 9 pm Scotland time, but weekends may work just as well. :)

Time doesn't really matter now I'm at uni. So any day suits me. :p

I've scarcely played as Gaige but Deathtrap absolutely killed Midge Mong.

Diamond's new theme for season 7 most likely. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kOGBIbqXwYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No, but I have a new song in mind.

Was listening to it and looked at my Fiance and said to each other at the same time...This would make a great enterence theme...Then heard it two nights later at a promotion his best friend Wrestles in....It's meant to be...:p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived