A New Power is Rising (May 2012 Edition Available)

Just to update everyone on the status of the next release, here's whats done so far ....

New Promotions Done So Far - Ice Ribbon (Added by Unregistered) , Sendai Girls Pro Wrestling (Added by Unregistered), Stardom World Wonder Ring (Added by Unregistered), Wrestling New Classic, JWP Entertainment Project and Triple A (About 50 % Finished). When i finish AAA i may also add 1 or 2 new U.S. indy promotions...

New Complete Title Histories for - Zero-1, Ice Ribbon (Added by Unregistered), JWP Entertainment Project, Triple A, All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling , Pro Wrestling WAVE, Oz Academy, NEO, Arison, GAEA, FMW and various other titles.

Overhaul Of Japan (Mostly done by Unregistered) - Japanese workers should now have much more accurate stats and promotion rosters should be fully up to date. This is especially true joshi workers (60ish New Joshis added) and promotions. I've also added around 30 Japanese announcers, referees and also a few retired workers who can be used as road agents.

Various Of Additions/Fixes So Far - All issues mention here should be fixed, New chemistry entries, Added movesets for many workers, new relationships and various other fixes/additions

Release - Should be out near the end of the month or within the first week of July at the latest.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to update everyone on the status of the next release, here's whats done so far ....

New Promotions Done So Far - Ice Ribbon (Added by Unregistered) , Sendai Girls Pro Wrestling (Added by Unregistered), Stardom World Wonder Ring (Added by Unregistered), Wrestling New Classic, JWP Entertainment Project and Triple A (About 50 % Finished). When i finish AAA i may also add 1 or 2 new U.S. indy promotions...

New Complete Title Histories for - Zero-1, Ice Ribbon (Added by Unregistered), JWP Entertainment Project, Triple A, All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling , Pro Wrestling WAVE, Oz Academy, NEO, Arison, GAEA, FMW and various other titles.

Overhaul Of Japan (Mostly done by Unregistered) - Japanese workers should now have much more accurate stats and promotion rosters should be fully up to date. This is especially true joshi workers (60ish New Joshis added) and promotions. I've also added around 30 Japanese announcers, referees and also a few retired workers who can be used as road agents.

Various Of Additions/Fixes So Far - All issues mention here should be fixed, New chemistry entries, Added movesets for many workers, new relationships and various other fixes/additions

Release - Should be out near the end of the month or within the first week of July at the latest.

A-I-DUB! A-I-DUB! A-I-DUB!

Absolute Intense Wrestling. The most intense wrestling in North America!

:p

A-I-DUB! A-I-DUB! A-I-DUB!

Absolute Intense Wrestling. The most intense wrestling in North America!

:p

I'm going to add AIW just to shut you up, kidding :). But in all seriousness i have decided to add Absolute Intense Wrestling and possibly Anarchy Championship Wrestling if i have the time and i'm not too burnt out from modding.

I'm going to add AIW just to shut you up, kidding :). But in all seriousness i have decided to add Absolute Intense Wrestling and possibly Anarchy Championship Wrestling if i have the time and i'm not too burnt out from modding.

YES!

My annoyingness finally pays off!

Good on you for doing making some staff avalable. I should have really done more in that sense.

Is there going to be another release soon with the new NXT show and roster etc?

Miss playing this game.

I was hoping to get a new release out by next weekend. But at the moment i'm suffering from burn-out, so i'm taking a few days off from modding. But, there isn't a whole lot left to do so I'm hoping to release it sometime during the first week of July.

I've been having such a blast playing my 0/0/0 (not patient enough for 0 cash) women's fed game that I will probably keep playing that on the May update and just have the July update in a separate folder for my new 0/0/0 Japanese game.

The only question is, do I play a men's or a joshi save this time? Maybe one that promotes both. :D

I was hoping to get a new release out by next weekend. But at the moment i'm suffering from burn-out, so i'm taking a few days off from modding. But, there isn't a whole lot left to do so I'm hoping to release it sometime during the first week of July.

No worries :)

Can I ask will it be possible to have NXT in as a WWE show containing all the FCW guys that have been called to appear on it (I know they had the taping listings online a while back if you need to check it out) and the main guys that do aswell like Kidd and McGillicutty?

I saw you said about having NXT as the FCW show but seeing as you can't play FCW in the game and I'd like to play WWE using this new NXT show I'm hoping it will be possible in your mod? Also I guess the guys they're using on NXT will need stat boosts in order to be workable?

No worries

Can I ask will it be possible to have NXT in as a WWE show containing all the FCW guys that have been called to appear on it (I know they had the taping listings online a while back if you need to check it out) and the main guys that do aswell like Kidd and McGillicutty?

I saw you said about having NXT as the FCW show but seeing as you can't play FCW in the game and I'd like to play WWE using this new NXT show I'm hoping it will be possible in your mod? Also I guess the guys they're using on NXT will need stat boosts in order to be workable?

For the upcoming release im going to leave NXT as a FCW show, but i'll review this decision in future releases. I've made several stat/overness adjustments (suggested by Teh_Showtime) for FCW so they're roster should be a bit improved.

Is there any special hook or gimmick to this mod? Or is it just a regular real world mod? I'm just looking for a regular real world mod.

This is a pretty normal mod, but if there was a hook i guess it'd be the fact that female workers get a fair shake and aren't assigned abysmal stats just because of their gender.

Will OVW be in it?

Also I am against the NXT suggestion, it just can't be done properly.

Love that woman got a boost.

Sadly OVW didn't make the cut for the upcoming update as its heavily focused on the Japanese side of things. But OVW will definitely be added in the future though.

Is Hade Vansen still wrestling? If he is, could you make sure to include him in your next update? I'd really like to use him for an idea I have.

Wow, I just went looking for him, and I found nothing about him since him in FCW at the end of 2008. Thats a long time to go with nothing being covered on a website like cagematch.de

Sorry if none of this is helpful or already mentioned.

CW Anderson is set as Never Wrestlers

Jeff Jarrett is Owner of the Indian TNA promotion

Thumbtack Jack should probably be reset as retired due to his broken back

Tommy Dreamer seems to have a random Alter Ego set

That strange bug where the B-Show overwrites the A-Show attendance is happening with TNA Impact and Xplosion. Not sure how you fix this one.

Shouldn't WRP and RKK be on Touring Schedules? They only shoot abbout 13-18 episodes for a few months and then they stop.

I may change them over to touring, not sure atm though.

Sorry if none of this is helpful or already mentioned.

CW Anderson is set as Never Wrestlers

Jeff Jarrett is Owner of the Indian TNA promotion

Thumbtack Jack should probably be reset as retired due to his broken back

Tommy Dreamer seems to have a random Alter Ego set

That strange bug where the B-Show overwrites the A-Show attendance is happening with TNA Impact and Xplosion. Not sure how you fix this one.

I'll be sure get that stuff fixed, thnx.

Also, I wound up going out of town on personal business for a few days, so the next release won't be out till around next weekend, apologies for the delay.

Hey FutureLegend is Kana anywhere in this Data i see her pics in the folder but cant find her in the actual game itself

Never mind found her

Yes, she is in the data, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to find her. I believe she is started off in Shimmer as well as a Japanese promotion.

Archived