The Original Movie Game 2.0... It's Back!!!

mad5226

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Futtbuck Studios- $$ 4,645,150

Title: Lexicon

Genre: Action/Spy Thriller

Rating: PG-13

Directed by: Zack Snyder

Starring:

Jared Leto

Anthony Stewart Head

Michelle Williams

Also Starring:

Sir Ian McKellen

Mark Ruffalo

Holly Marie Combs

Jason Segel

Charles S. Dutton

And:

Ed Asner

We open in the bedroom of Patrick and Nicole Stannick. An alarm is going off and Patrick (Jared Leto) quickly turns it off. He heads downstairs and begins to make some scrambled eggs. Nicole (Holly Marie Combs) comes downstairs and the couple begin to embark on their daily routines. Patirck, with his office job with the CIA, and Nicole with her daily pilates classes and cooking classes.

Patrick's phone rings and he frowns upon answering it.

*Flashback: Patrick quickly kills 3 mercenaries*

"Yes.....Yes, I undertstand sir....No, sir."

*Flashback: Patrick defuses a boom that was attached to a young farm girl in Georgia*

Patrick hangs up his phone, and walks over to his wife, who knows what is coming next.

"Darling, Director Dennison is calling me in"

And with that, Patrick kisses his wife and then promptly gets in his car and heads north. Nicole, who was always aware that she married a spy, has given up on trying to get any information from him regarding his job and just cherrises the times that her husband is home.

The next fifteen minutes are spent with Director Dennison (Sir Ian Mckellen) explaining to Patrick that a small territory in Nigeria that is rich in needed minerals is being threatened by the evil entrepeneur Geoffrey Archibald Sands (Anthony Stewart Head). The current benevolent ruler Abudazi Al Abadeh (Charles S. Dutton) is marred in scandal thanks to Sands, and Sands has just recently organized that small tribes in the province. Dennison instructs Stannick to promptly fly to Nigeria and to meet up with Agents Julie Coulson (Michelle Williams) and Clint Richardson (Mark Ruffalo) and to take down Sands.

Patrick is seen in a private jet going over Agent Coulson's report of her attempt to infilitrate Sands' orginization. It is revealed that Coulson had manevured herself to become Sands' fiance before her cover was blown.

While we see this, we also see back at home Nicole is pulling with some groceries and her neighbor William Vosburg (Jason Segel) appears and asks if she needs some assistance. William invites Nicole over to his house for an all night Jenga Party. There is a spark of chemistry, and after an odd silence she gives a definate maybe.

We cut back to the Control Center in Nigeria that the CIA has set up. Coulson and Richardson run down how evil Sands is and tell a gruesome story that involves a pick axe, racket ball, and a broken jaw. They explain the the misson calls for Patrick to go undercover as a local preacher, while they'll stay back and provide support. Patrick gets pissed and calls Dennison, who orders Patrick to obey orders. Patrick tells Dennison that he is walking into a death trap.

We cut to a church where Father Kyle Stanton (Patrick in disguise) begins a sermon. As Patrick is giving an impasssioned talk on loyaty, lust, and love, we see scenes of Nicole and William get closer and closer. At the end of Patrick's speeech, Sands stands up and applauds Patrick for being everything that is right with the church.

The next 20 minutes are spent in multiple cat and mouse games. As Patrick, Coulson and Richardson are getting closer to all the evidence they need to take Sands down, a mysterious old man Scaglione (Ed Asner) shows up and tells Patrick to watch his back.

Sands invites Patrick over for Sunday Tea and asks Patrick to read select chapters of the bible out loud.As Patrick is reading a passage about redemption, back in the control room we seen Coulson turn slowly to her left and shot Agent Richardson in the head. She then orders the guards at the house to take Patrick hostage.

The last 15 minutes are spent with Julie Coulson and Geoffrey Archibald Sands having a "fool proof" plan to kill Patrick and Abedah, and stake their claim to their personal Utopia right in the middle of Nigeria. With Patrick trapped and inching closer to death, he is saved by Scaglione, and told to trust no one.

Two Months Later

Patrick Stannick arrives suprisingly at a fundraising banquet in the United States helds by Sands Mortages. He is able to kill Agent Julie Coulson, but unfortunately, Sands was able to escape.

4,645,150 BALANCE

695,000 director/actor

1.0 mil marketing

1.0 mil production

1,950,150 CURRENT BALANCE

Lexicon is the second movie by Futtbuck Studios. It features a Spy, who is sent Nigeria, to stop an evil entrepeneur, Sands. Meanwhile his wife and neighbour are starting to get closer. After going undercover, he is captured, after one of the people he was partnering with revealed she was a double agent. Facing being killed, Patrick is able to escape and after a few months he kills the agent that turned on him, but let Sands escape.

Review- Another good movie by Futtbuck Studios. All the actors worked well in this movie and together. The only complaint I have about it is that I felt they did wrap up the storyline between Nicole & William.

Revenue: $4 Million.

Current Budget: 5,950,150

Red Raven Studios present you:

Title: Beyond the dreams: Elf's cry

Genre: Fantasy

Rating: PG-13

Marketing campaigns: (Remove if not allowed)

F2P MMO video-game made under the name of the movie.

3D technique filming

Multi-Render animation (For big battle)

Director: Peter Jackson

Leading Actor: Orlando Bloom as Shalon (Needed for other two parts)

Leading Actor: Sean Bean as Khamuut (Needed for other two parts)

Leading Actor Christian Bale as Sting (Needed for other two parts)

Support: Tom Felton as Numah (Short role)

((PREPARE FOR READING :D))

*It is day nine that our soldiers are leaving their blood for the freedom of our people. This wooden walls will not hold themselves much longer. The chains of oppression are growing stronger. We have nothing left but to pray. Our night-mother, our soul, let us fight for freedom, fight the ghoul.*

Shalon wrinkles half-burned piece of paper and throws it back into the fire. Dead bodies. As far as elven eye can see, thousands of burning bodies are turning into mere ash.

“Shalon, we have to move on, the abominations might still be crawling in this part of the forest.”

“No, I have to stay here. My friends... my family... my everything...”, Shalon sits on the rock, and takes a deep breath.

“We must leave, now! Half of the kingdom is burning dead, the king is barricading the red city, and is not caring for his people. Soon the whole kingdom will be dust.”

“Wake up, Shalon, the great Khamuut is performing his famous trick with the crows at the village square”

Shalon slowly opens his eyes, only to see a very familiar face in front of him.

“Numah, please, you know I do not believe in the magic. Magic would be if the news from the North begin to normalize. I don't think I am in mood for anything these days, really.”

“Look, Shalon, I understand the death of uncle Metun really hit you, but you have to carry on. These times do not tolerate weak.”

“Okay, go on, I will be right there in 20 ice.”, Shalon says, and slowly starts to get up from his old, wooden bed.

Shalon puts on his work-day clothes and goes outside.

The day is just like any day you would expect in the small village of Natulon. The sky is blue as the open seas, the clouds are small and fast, wind is weak and slow.

“I hope Numah did not fool me with this one. I think he would pay big time” Shalon says to himself.

Just as he was walking by the familiar house, he notices a burned piece of paper next to the foundation rock, the first and only landmark Natulon ever had. Shalon takes it in his hand, and he slowly reads familiar words:

*It is day nine that our soldiers are leaving their blood for the freedom of our people. This wooden walls will not hold themselves much longer. The chains of oppression are growing stronger. We have nothing left but to pray. Our night-mother, our soul, let us fight for freedom, fight the ghoul.*

-Shalon

Shalon stands for a minute completely shocked to see this. He sits on the foundation rock, and starts to think.

In a minute, Numah comes by and notices Shalon siting on the rock, alone.

“Shalon! Shalon! Why didn´t you come to see the great magician? Get off the great rock, it will break under your weight”, Numah smiles.

Shalon gets up, putting the piece of paper deep into his pocket.

“Leave me alone, Numah, why do you always have to be so annoying...” Shalon yells.

“Okay, Sorry. I think it is best to leave you alone when you are acting so nervous. Probably should not have waked you up this morning after all.”

Shalon gets back to his cabin and starts to examine the paper...

“This... cannot be true!”

Shalon flips the piece of the paper. On the bottom right it says:

“To gather Hanot´Ull, the great warrior, Khamuut, the great mage, and Sting, the great archer is our last hope.”

“Khamuut! He is the magician who was here just before! With little luck he still might be around in Natulon.”

Shalon rushes through the entrance door and heads for the village square.

When he arrived, there was nothing there. Not a living soul.

“Where could a mage possibly be? Think, Shalon, for the sake, think!”

Shalon starts to walk in circles.

“Ah, the Turncry Inn!”

Shalon starts running towards the inn.

The inn looks just like any other inn you would expect too see in the elven nation. Wooden chairs with rusty iron details, and a pretty dull atmosphere.

Shalon closes in to the innkeper and starts talking:

“I am looking for a man called Khamuut, have you seen him around recently?”

“Men on the third table to my left”, innkeeper answers.”

Shalon approaches the mage and starts talking.

“I have to show you something, that will seem nonsense to you. You must see it.

“I must do nothing that a stranger commands me”, the man replies.

“Come on with me, I have rather disturbing news.”

Man agrees to come after a bit of banter.

After they have arrived at the home of Shalon, he starts talking.

“Listen, I have had a dream about whole kingdom falling down into the hands of the ghouls. I have this paper... I found it in my dreams, and found it again, just before.

Shalon hands the paper to the man.

It took a long time for the man to actually reply, it seemed like he was thinking really deep.

“We must hurry. Your story seems more than important, and if I am chosen to protect our home, our people and our families, I will be more than honored to do it.”

Shalon smiles, seemingly very happy.

They get out of the shack.

Just when they arrived at the village square, they noticed a fully armored man, with two squires, standing and talking to the people. They join the crowd and listen.

“We, the army of Anthelhold, are looking for brave and noble men to help us defend the border of the kingdom. The enemy from the North does not seem to stop attacking, you are our last chance. Please!”

“It is starting” Says the Shalon.

“If we are to save everything, we must go with the man. We have nothing to lose.”

“I must agree” Answers the wise mage.

And so began the adventure of two companions, who showed courage and willingness to risk their lives to save the kingdom they love, and people they love.

#Following scenes are bloody, but PG-13 is still being cared of.#

After the two arrive at the Hollow´s sane, they can see dead bodies everywhere. They are beggining to get closer. Shalon is thinking about if he is still so ambitious about everything after all.

“We are very close now, keep alert!” Notes the captain.

When they finally arrive, you can see spectacular scene of open fighting with more than 10,000 animated models in the scene. With the authentic music, everything seems fit.

“So, this is it. We have to help defend the passage. If we have luck, the other two should be here too.”

The fight begins, Shalon and his friend split up. After approx. 8 minutes of combat, a giant creature enters the scene. A huge spider, is climbing over the great wall. The fighting scene takes another five minutes, and brave army manage to defeat the enemy.

Only the corpses.... smell of the blood mixed with rains is very unusual and disturbing...

Shalon is hurt, but the mage seems okay.

“Are you hurt?”

“It seems so. This cut is deep.” Shalon screams.

I heard somebody was looking for me.

An unfamiliar face shows up in front of the two.

“Name is Sting. The rest is not important. I have heard stories of you, Shalon.

“How do you... know my name?”

“I have quite secret ways of gathering information, believe me. I heard I am the chosen. I heard you are coming. I made sure you would come here safe. I did everything.”

“We have... no time... to waste” Slowly says Shalon, looking deeply in pain.

“We have to... hurry. We are still looking for Hanot´Ull.

“I think I might know where the man is.” Sting answers slowly.

“But the trip might not be the safest one, though. He is defending his homeland, Ar Stukh, which has been surrounded by the evil forces. It is only matter of time when will the Ar Stukh fall.”

“We have no choice. The power must guide us.” Answers Shalon.

And so began the journey of three men, to save the future from dark skies, and as their story unfolds, they will learn that that the enemy is not always fighting against you.

*You can see the three walking on a very long, straight road, with forest to their left, and burning fields to their right. Music is playing to add to the atmosphere, as camera turns up to the sky. The credits start to show.

--------------

BUDGET: 2,000,000 (1,000,000 Studio money + agreement with FlameSnoopy)

Cast: 485,000

Production: 757,500

Marketing: 757,500

(Took to long to read so will be using your description to cast the movie)

Red Raven Studios brings there first ever movie, Beyond the dreams: Elf's cry, the first in a planed trilogy. The movie is about Shalon, a young elf, has a dream where whole kingdom gets destroyed by the ghouls. He wakes up with a piece of paper from his dreams in his hand, and embarks on a quest to find three heroes to save the kingdom. The evil is knocking on the doors, and there is no way around.

Rating: 5/5 stars.

Revenue: $7,500,000 (Split $3.75M two ways.)

Peter Jackson, Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean & Christian Bale will not be allowed to work for anyone untill Red Raven Studios is done all the movies in this series.

Archived