FTW Season's Beatings

Happy Elwood v New York Red

Next challenger for Glenn

Paranoia v Jared Johnson

JJ should win here

Brendan Idol v Paradox

Former champ gets the win here

Eric Freer v KC Glenn – FTW World Title

Glenn is the best wrestler in the company; unless a bigger company signs him, there is no need to take the belt off him.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy lines up for his kick at the championship can

Paranoia v Jared Johnson

JJ keeps the streak alive

Brendan Idol v Paradox

Idol proves hes still worthy of the belt that was stolen from him

Eric Freer v KC Glenn [c] – FTW World Title

KCG's first defense goes his way

FTW Season's Beatings – in front of 43 fans. (good crowd the prediction was 32)

At the opening KC Glenn was heard bragging about how he's going to easily defeat Eric in the main event tonight. D (42)

New York is proving to be a weak wrestler most of the time and it showed again here as the match was not to the level of other recent opening matches. Happy Elwood defeated New York Red in 7:48 by submission with an American Dream. E- (18)

Paranoia v Jared Johnson

Jared proved to be off tonight, but still dragged a decent match out of Paranoia before defeating him. Jared Johnson defeated Paranoia in 8:03 by pinfall. E- (22)

Afterwards as Brendan walked to the ring for his match Jared who was walking to the locker room stopped in his way, the duo stood there silently. They appeared ready to fight when the locker room emptied and they were separated to continue their walks. E- (17)

Brendan Idol v Paradox

In the best match of the night so far (not saying much) Brendan got a victory. Brendan Idol defeated Paradox in 10:20 by pinfall with an Idolizer. E (24)

Eric Freer V KC Glenn

Eric really shouldn't try to go 11 minutes all out, but he made it through his best match ever and the third best of the year. In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, KC Glenn defeated Eric Freer in 10:54 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. D- (37)

KC then celebrated in the ring, holding up the title belt. E (28)

Third best event of the year and another E+ (32) worker costs were a bit high though. $4075.

Prediction Scoring - FTW Season's Beatings

Occasional_Z 4/4

Phreak 4/4

Jaded 2/4

Prediction Scoreing - through 12 events

Boltinho 4/4

Occasional Z 42/46

Phreak 36/43

Chad3590 11/14

Tiberious4 4/5

Jaded 2/4

Eidenhoek 2/4

----

((I saw I've been nominated for rookie of the month. It's definitely an honor, but I still think that I'm not doing enough with pictures and such to deserve the recognition. Heck, I'm having enough trouble trying to come up with writeups of the angles I'm using. There was a time I enjoyed watching wrestling, but I'd never have made it as a booker. I can come up with storyline ideas, but couldn't for the life of me tell the wrestlers how to handle the angles.))

As this is the Road to Glory Challenge at this time I get to roll a die against the list on the first post in the forum describing the challenge. And the roll is…….. 49!

49. "Where There’s A Will" One of your die hard fans has passed on bequeathing their worldly possessions to your promotion. Do you accept it or donate it to charity? Gain EITHER $56,609 or +5 Popularity across your home area.

Have to admit I can't see us having many "die hard" fans considering how small the promotion is, but I'll take the +5 popularity, we need it right now.

Also since it’s the end of 2010 and the first year of FTW, lets look at the roster, its changed a bit.

Main Eventers

KC Glenn

Heel

Grunge Rocker (rated 85)

Joined in September 5-0-0

Best match: D- (40)

Average Match: E+ (33)

Overness: 27 (+14)

Current holder of the FTW World Title and clearly the best wrestler in the promotion. I'm hoping to ride him for a while, but he's also definitely my most poachable wrestler, so I don't expect to keep him through to 2012. He's the best brawler and flyer in the promotion as well as the only show stopper and ring general. He's only the second best technical wrestler.

Jared Johnson

Heel

Man on a Mission (rated 78)

Joined in June 2010 5-0-1

Best Match: E+ (30)

Average Match: E (25)

Overness: 27 (+15)

This man at one time was nearly the holder of the title, but couldn't build momentum and then KC joined and was clearly the #1 wrestler. He's shown as the #2 main eventer. He's the best technical wrestler as well as the second best brawler in the promotion. He also improved his skills the most of the main eventers. Sadly, he ranks in the bottom 4 in high flying.

Brendan Idol

Face

Surfer Dude (rated 66)

11-0-1

Best Match: D+ (40)

Average Match: E (28)

Overness: 27 (+9)

He held the title for 10 months before dropping it to KC in November. He has the second best average match in the promotion and is currently the #1 face. He's #4 in brawling, #4 in technical wrestling and the #3 high flyer.

Happy Elwood

Face

Happy-go-Lucky (rated 85)

10-0-2

Best Match: D- (37)

Average Match: E (24)

Overness: 17 (+3)

Consistent, but not spectacular Happy has been a good main eventer for a promotion sometimes desperate for a decent match. He also has found good chemistry with Paradox. He's #5 in brawling, but otherwise nothing special in his wrestling skills. Most likely he'll be moving down the card once the promotion grows.

Upper Midcarders

Eric Freer

Face

Adventurer (rated 92)

5-0-5

Best Match: D- (37)

Average Match: E- (20)

Overness: 12 (+12)

Had some good matches, especially near the end of the year, but lacked consistency. Also analysis shows that Eric ranks near the bottom in both brawling and technical skills, although he's the #5 flyer in the promotion. Still his skill improvement was the best in the promotion and at 19, he's got plenty of time to improve.

Ant-Man

Heel

Arrogant youth (rated 89) [incorrect name used due to filter. :p ]

5-0-4

Best Match: E+ (31)

Average Match: E- (19)

Overness: 10 (+5)

Solid, unspectacular and fairly consistent is a good way to describe Ant-man. Right now with the people above him, he'll not likely escape the upper midcard, but he's firmly entrenched there for now. #3 at brawling and #5 at technical wrestling, but the worst in the promotion at flying.

Paradox

Heel

Blue Chipper (rated 97)

3-0-5

Best Match: E (24)

Average Match: E- (18)

Overness: 7 (+2)

The wonderful Para boys. Who are terrible at brawling and technical, but not completely worthless at flying. Paradox is actually the worst brawler in the company (yes, both girls are better than him.) and only beats Paranoia at technical wrestling. But he's been patient being in only 66% of the shows, and showed quite a bit of improvement over the year.

Paranoia

Face

Fun Babyface (rated 66)

2-0-7

Best Match: E+ (30)

Average Match: F+ (16)

Overness: 10 (+5)

Worst average match rating of the upper midcard, but still managed to double his overness. Hopeless as a technical wrestler and the weaker flyer of the 2 Para boys I have he's still been a decent wrestler for the promotion and can put on great matches occasionally. Actually improved his skills just a bit more than Paradox.

New York Red

Heel

Gambler (86)

6-0-5

Best Match: E+ (31)

Average Match: E- (19)

Overness: 13 (+2)

He started out as a main eventer, and is now moving down to the midcard. The oldest wrestler I have at 35 he was also the only one to see his skills decline over the year.

Midcard and below

Mark Smart

Heel

Disco Stud (rated 66)

0-0-3

Best Match: E (27)

Average Match: E- (22)

Overness: 3 (+3)

He didn't improve much, but did put on consistently solid performances. Turns out he's the #3 technical wrestler and the #2 flyer in the promotion. Sadly, he has no star quality so expect him to stay near the bottom and be used to make other wrestlers look good.

Roger Montiero

Face

Blue Chipper (rated 93)

0-0-7

Best Match: E (23)

Overness: 3 (-1)

He's basically squash fodder and it shows. He's the only wrestler to lose overness over the course of the year. Average skills and no real star quality pretty much condemns him to be squash fodder for another year.

Tresanya Shandel

Face

Secretary (has not debuted)

2-0-3

Best Match: E- (19)

Overness: 4 (+4)

She's not the worst at brawling or technical, but she's not good there. She is the #4 flyer in the company and matches KC for looks and star quality. If she had any microphone skills I'd push her to the sky. Still, she's young and can improve quite a bit. Hopefully she can face KC at least once or twice in the next year, as he can teach her a lot.

Jen Neptune

Face

Fan Favorite (has not debuted)

2-0-1

Best Match: F+ (14)

Average Match: F+ (12)

Overness: 3 (+3)

Participated in one of the lowest rated matches in the promotion when she defeated a soon to leave the company Super Sonic she's proven most of her worth as a personality and manager, doing good work as Tresanya's ally and friend. Where Tresanya has a skill ranked in the top 5 Jen is middling to poor as a wrestler, although on average better than the Para boys. I'll probably expand her role next year as she is dynamite on a microphone.

Staff

Davis Ditterich

Announcer

He hasn't changed much, but he has gained 19 points of overness in the South East and now had 23 overness. Little to no improvement as an announcer though.

Gil Thomas

Color Commentator and Owner

He's the most over man in the promotion at 47 (an improvement of 5 points) and he's one of the better microphone people. It's very uncommon not to hear that his work helped improve a match.

Jonathan Taylor

Referee

He's 35, but still improved nearly a grade as a Referee. Now at 20 overness he's demanding more money while not getting any accolades or road agent notes. Also he's New York Red's brother and NYR is on his way down the card. Still he's solid and unlikely to get poached in the next year.

Buttercup

Road Agent

She's a C- road agent who works cheap. Not much to say. For now her job is safe.

Tuesday, Week 1, January 2011

Well, it didn't take long. All Canada Pro Wrestling has called KC Glenn and Jared Johnson about coming to work for them. I expected it, but it happened rather quickly.

The card for FTW Pedal to the Metal 2 is up

Eric Freer v Mark Smart

Brendan Idol v Jared Johnson

Tresanya Shandel w/ Jen Neptune v KC Glenn [c] - FTW World Title

Bah, I wouldn't worry about JJ and KCG going to work for ACPW (unless you are at war). Its just going to mean you will have to actively be aware of any scheduling conflicts and try to avoid them.

We did see this match last month, and I'm inclined to believe Happy should win this one every time. The fact that its a rematch has me doubting myself.

Eric Freer v Mark Smart

UC to gain back some heat after a disappointing loss to the champ

Idol wants back what is rightfully his

KCG wins this one with relative ease

((I saw I've been nominated for rookie of the month. It's definitely an honor, but I still think that I'm not doing enough with pictures and such to deserve the recognition. Heck, I'm having enough trouble trying to come up with writeups of the angles I'm using. There was a time I enjoyed watching wrestling, but I'd never have made it as a booker. I can come up with storyline ideas, but couldn't for the life of me tell the wrestlers how to handle the angles.))

I definitely don't think you need pictures for this kind of dynasty. It's a quick read, it's very enjoyable, and the angles are simple but effective. Great stuff!

Predictions

Eric Freer v Mark Smart

<p>And tonight FTW Pedal to the Metal 2 begins. – in front of 61 fans</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

At the start Jen Neptune and Tresanya Shandel showed up for the first time since October. Jen complained a bit about how the fan's love her and missed her while they were away. Tresanya leaned over the desk to look at the card, playing as if she was showing Gil her cleavage. When Jen mentioned that it would be nice for Tresanya or her to be in a match tonight Gil absently told them he'd put them in the main event in a title match against KC. Jen said Tresanya could do it and the duo returned to the locker room. <strong>D- (39) </strong> Jen's Fan Favorite Gimmick flopped at 66, Tresanya's Secretary gimmick was an 86.</p><p> </p><p>

Happy Elwood v New York Red</p><p>

No surprises a decent match, but no more. Happy Elwood defeated New York Red in 6:28 by pinfall. <strong> E (24)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eric Freer v Mark Smart</p><p>

Low overness overcomes their skills still. Eric Freer defeated Mark Smart in 7:48 by pinfall. <strong>E- (19)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

KC Glenn then did an interview mocking Tresanya as a secretary claiming that she'd spend more time trying to figure out what nail polish to wear than helping an executive. <strong>D- (39)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Brendan Idol v Jared Johnson</p><p>

They don't have official chemistry, but they can put on a good match, Jared Johnson defeated Brendan Idol in 8:02 by pinfall. <strong>E+ (32)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

After the match Jared didn't walk away, but kept beating on Brendan. <strong>E- (18)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tresanya Shandel v KC Glenn</p><p>

It was a bit long of a match for Tresanya at 11 minutes, but she held in there and KC dragged her through a decent match. KC Glenn defeated Tresanya Shandel in 10:47 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. <strong>E+ (32)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

It wasn't the best, but can't say it was too bad. <strong>E+ (29)</strong> Worker costs were $4231, but with the bump to F+ popularity thanks to the event at the end of December, ticket sales should be higher.</p>

<p>Prediction Scoring - FTW Pedal to the Metal</p><p> </p><p>

Phreak 3/4</p><p>

Jaded 4/4</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Prediction Scoreing - through 13 events</p><p> </p><p>

Boltinho 4/4</p><p>

Occasional Z 42/46</p><p>

Phreak 40/47</p><p>

Chad3590 11/14</p><p>

Tiberious4 4/5</p><p>

Jaded 6/8</p><p>

Eidenhoek 2/4</p><p> </p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

((thanks again everyone who is reading this. I'm sure some are considering it a great example of how to really struggle when booking. I made the mistake of having performance and popularity equally valued which has put me in a bit of a bind. THe few good wrestlers I find tend to be very young and unknown, but by the time they have some popularity they are attracting attention from other promotions and the few ones with lots of popularity that are unemployed tend to be talentless hacks. </p><p> </p><p>

And in my incredible lack of skill in building overness and I struggle quite a bit. But I am having fun.))</p>

<p>Monday, Week 1, February 2011</p><p> </p><p>

We must be right on the cusp of hitting small. Tickets for January were $305, a new record and both merchandise and miscellaneous incomes were over $500. The promotion actually made $131 for the month, bringing the accounts up to $744. Can't relax yet, but the increased sponsor money from Small should allow a bit of growth and stability to the $$ situation.</p><p> </p><p>

Also this month saw the opening of the Canadaian Women's Wrestling Federation. They have a lot of money backing them. No real effect on FTW, but will be interesting to see if they disrupt ACPW who have been going very strong.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Sunday, Week 2, February 2011</p><p> </p><p>

Jared Johnson's contract came up for renewal. After a short negotiation the promotion agreed to pay $500 per month and continue to pay his travel expenses. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Saturday, Week 3, February 2011</p><p> </p><p>

Men of Steel Combat has succumbed to bankruptcy leaving only 37 promotions still open.</p><p> </p><p>

-----------</p><p> </p><p>

The card for the next event FTW Burning Rubber 2 is out</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Happy Elwood</span></strong><strong> v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Paradox</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Eric Freer</span></strong><strong> v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">New York Red</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Brendan Idol</span></strong><strong> v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Ant-Man</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jen Neptune</span></strong><strong> w/ Tresanya Shandel v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Jared Johnson</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Paranoia</span></strong><strong> v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">KC Glenn </span></strong><strong>[c] – FTW World Title</strong></p>

<p><strong>Happy Elwood</strong> v Paradox</p><p> </p><p>

Eric Freer v <strong>New York Red</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brendan Idol</strong> v Ant-Man</p><p> </p><p>

Jen Neptune w/ Tresanya Shandel v <strong>Jared Johnson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v <strong>KC Glenn [c] </strong>– FTW World Title</p>

<p><strong>Happy Elwood</strong> v Paradox</p><p>

Another win for Elwood </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eric Freer </strong> v New York Red</p><p>

Red's on the slide</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brendan Idol</strong> v Ant-Man</p><p>

Idol wins here to build to a re match with Glenn</p><p> </p><p>

Jen Neptune w/ Tresanya Shandel v <strong>Jared Johnson</strong></p><p>

JJ should win this</p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v <strong>KC Glenn [c] </strong>– FTW World Title</p><p>

Glenn should keep the gold for some time</p>

<p><strong>Happy Elwood</strong> v Paradox</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eric Freer </strong>v New York Red</p><p> </p><p>

Brendan Idol v <strong>Ant-Man</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jen Neptune w/ Tresanya Shandel v <strong>Jared Johnson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v <strong>KC Glenn</strong> [c] – FTW World Title</p>

<p><strong>Happy Elwood</strong> v Paradox</p><p>

<em>Elwood to win once again. Glad I backed him last time around.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eric Freer</strong> v New York Red</p><p>

<em>UC for the win.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brendan Ido</strong>l v Ant-Man</p><p>

<em>If Idol loses this one I riot. How he lost clean to JJ I'll never know.</em> </p><p> </p><p>

Jen Neptune w/ Tresanya Shandel v <strong>Jared Johnson</strong></p><p>

<em>JJ Keeps the streak alive</em></p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v <strong>KC Glenn [c]</strong> – FTW World Title</p><p>

<em>KCG makes short work of Paranoia</em></p>

<p>FTW Burning Rubber 2 - in front of 68 fans</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The show opened with Jared Johnson coming out and mocking Brendan. He points out that since he lost the championship Brendan can no longer be top dog in the promotion and is now just another working stiff. Jared holds up a battered rake and offers to give this to Brendan so he can do a real job. <strong>E+ (29)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Happy Elwood v Paradox</p><p>

Not a very good match, but Paradox continues to improve very slowly. Happy Elwood defeated Paradox in 5:33 by pinfall. <strong>E- (18)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eric Freer v New York Red</p><p>

Red was unhappy with the booking as he didn't like losing to Eric despite Eric getting a stronger push. Nothing much to say. Eric Freer defeated New York Red in 7:25 by pinfall. <strong> E- (21)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Afterwards Jen and Tre came out and performed their usual play to the crowd. <strong> D- (36) </strong> <em>[[OOC: in case anyone is wondering this is a custom angle, Jen is rated on entertainment, but Tre is being rated on sex appeal. It covers up Tresanya's non-existent microphone skills.]]</em></p><p> </p><p>

Jen Neptune w/ Tresanya Shandel v Jared Johnson</p><p>

Jen still needs work, but she showed some improvement and managed her best match yet. Jared Johnson defeated Jen Neptune in 6:49 by pinfall. E<strong> (27) </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Brendan Idol v Ant-Man</p><p>

Ant-Man has been getting a bit of a push so the match was rather open rather than a pure squash. Sadly, Brendan isn't as capable of carrying a match as the two main event heels. Brendan Idol defeated Ant-Man in 8:09 by pinfall with an Idolizer. <strong>E (24)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v KC Glenn</p><p>

The month before KC Glenn got to squash Tresanya. That match was nearly as good as this one as Paranoia showed just how week he is. KC Glenn defeated Paranoia in 9:02 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. <strong>E+ (33)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The show ended and it was not anything special. The promotion is still looking for its first D- rating for a whole show. <strong>E+ (30)</strong> Worker costs of $4572</p>

<p>Prediction Scoring - FTW Burning Rubber 2</p><p> </p><p>

Phreak 5/5</p><p>

Occasional_Z 5/5</p><p>

Jaded 4/5</p><p>

Boltinho 4/5</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Prediction Scoreing - through 14 events</p><p> </p><p>

Boltinho 8/9</p><p>

Occasional Z 47/51</p><p>

Phreak 45/52</p><p>

Jaded 10/13</p><p>

Chad3590 11/14</p><p>

Tiberious4 4/5</p><p>

Eidenhoek 2/4</p><p> </p><p>

---</p><p> </p><p>

((Nice to see some additional people making predictions. Thanks again for your quiet commentary and support.))</p>

<p>Saturday, Week 4, February 2011</p><p> </p><p>

It's official, FTW is now a small company. As soon as we see how this changes the sponsor money there will be an attempt to sign 2-3 more wrestlers.</p><p> </p><p>

------</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Monday, Week 1, March 2011</p><p> </p><p>

Yes! With the rise to small the promotion is actually making real money. $2000 in merchandise was sold and the sponsors came up with over $18,000. The final total profit for February was $14,416. Time to look for a couple new stars to help move the promotion to the next level.</p><p> </p><p>

------</p><p> </p><p>

With a massive influx to the roster things are changing at FTW. The next show "FTW Muddy and Tired" is going to be 2 full hours of wrestling and the local jug band has been invited to play before opening. With six new workers signed, what might we see?</p><p> </p><p>

The announced card is.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Happy Elwood </span></strong><strong>v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Mark Smart</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Roger Montiero</span></strong><strong> v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Jared Johnson</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Tresanya Shandel</span></strong><strong> w/ Jen Neptune v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">New York Red</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

??? v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Ant-man</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Eric Freer</span></strong><strong> v </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Paradox</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Paranoia</span></strong><strong> v ???</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Brandon Idol</span></strong><strong> v ???</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

??? V </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;"> KC Glenn</span></strong></p>

<p>Monday, Week 3, March 2011</p><p> </p><p>

KC Glenn continues to get attention as Golden Canvas Grappling has approached him to work in Japan. Currently this is not going to impact shows, but it makes me nervous about keeping him long term.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Wednesday, Week 3, March 2011</p><p> </p><p>

Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling has also approached KC. It's going to be very hard to keep him with so many promotions wanting him.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Monday, Week 4, March 2011</p><p> </p><p>

KC Glenn accepted the offer to tour with GCG. This brings him up to 3 contracts with CZCW also looking to hire him. He's a popular man.</p>

<p>Happy Elwood v <strong>Mark Smart</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Roger Montiero v <strong>Jared Johnson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tresanya Shandel w/ Jen Neptune v <strong>New York Red</strong></p><p> </p><p>

??? v <strong>Ant-man</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eric Freer </strong>v Paradox</p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v <strong>???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Brandon Idol v <strong>???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

??? V <strong>KC Glenn</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tempted to say that Glenn may job if he's off touring... but bringing someone in to go over him straight away doesn't seem that likely.</p><p> </p><p>

Still really enjoying this!</p>

<p>Yup. KC is off. Bye!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Happy Elwood</strong> v Mark Smart</p><p> </p><p>

Roger Montiero v <strong>Jared Johnson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tresanya Shandel</strong> w/ Jen Neptune v New York Red</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>???</strong> v Ant-man</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eric Freer</strong> v Paradox</p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v <strong>???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Brandon Idol v <strong>???</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>???</strong> V KC Glenn</p><p> </p><p>

Seeing as how you said you were up for signing stars Ive gone all wins for Mr ???. Im expecting a couple of decent signings of guys with some TV exposure but not huge demands (Marshall Dillon etc) and maybe a loan or two. Fox Mask? Cameron Vessey?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Boltinho" data-cite="Boltinho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33838" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yup. KC is off. Bye!<p> </p><p> Seeing as how you said you were up for signing stars Ive gone all wins for Mr ???. Im expecting a couple of decent signings of guys with some TV exposure but not huge demands (Marshall Dillon etc) and maybe a loan or two. Fox Mask? Cameron Vessey?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Actually I managed to get KC to stick around until November 2011. ((I'm simmed through April 2012))</p><p> </p><p> As for Fox Mask, at this point he was on a written with TCW if I remember correctly.</p>

<p><strong>Happy Elwood </strong> v Mark Smart</p><p>

Elwood is one of your 'stars', Smart is a career jobber</p><p> </p><p>

Roger Montiero v <strong>Jared Johnson</strong></p><p>

JJ is much better</p><p> </p><p>

Tresanya Shandel w/ Jen Neptune v <strong>New York Red</strong></p><p>

Red is still fairly high up the totem pole</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>???</strong> v Ant-man</p><p>

Tricky one, I'll go with the newcomer. Anyone you've gone out to hire will likely be better than Ant Man</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Eric Freer </strong>v Paradox</p><p>

You need to build the UC up, losses to the likes of Paradox won't help.</p><p> </p><p>

Paranoia v <strong>???</strong></p><p>

Same as Ant Man's match - surely any newcomer is better than Paranoia</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brandon Idol </strong> v ???</p><p>

Idol win a close one here I reckon</p><p> </p><p>

??? V <strong>KC Glenn</strong></p><p>

No new comer will be better in ring than KC Glenn, not at this level</p><p> </p><p>

As Boltinho said, Marshall Dillion would be a good hire. Decent all rounder who develops quite well.</p>

Archived