C-Verse Expansion

Guest Asaemon

Guest Asaemon
I've continued creating renders, but still have a big to do list. I've also been working on the database, adding fighters and Ceo:s from WMMA1 and various TEW databases. The database now has 83 fighters. Still a lot of work to do, but the project is going in the right direction.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever you're done making new renders, is there any chance I could get them in a separate file? Unless all of the renders are going to be new, of course.

Don't get me wrong, I'm greatly looking forward to getting my hands on the whole expansion, it's just hard to sort through a list of renders and figure out which ones I've never used. I'll be playing the hell out of your expansion, but I'd also like to add the extra renders as new fighters in my other games.

No big deal if you can't. Thanks for doing all of this in any case.

Guest Asaemon

Almost all renders are new, except those few early TEW converts that were included in the GDS Community Fighter share database. Since then i've remade and rerendered those with a different lighting setting. The ones that i remade earlier and released in a pack for download in the Community Fighter share thread are not going to be included in this expansion.

So the only fighter so far that has a render that might have been used for another fighter in other addons or databases is Scottie's Arjen Van Der Leyne render.

Oh just something I noticed going through this thread, you state you have dates listed for a promotion to close, hopefully you have a narrative about 3-4 months before thnat to destroy their financials, or else they'll probably stay open.

Found that out a few months ago when I ran my 1980 to 2012 and had promotions set to close in 1995 still open.

Guest Asaemon
I will test it during the beta testing and if the promotion closures don't work, i will add financial narratives.

Guest Asaemon
So far i've added 117 fighters to expansion. 115 are from the TEW series, while two are from WMMA (Jimmy Stonor and the only female Rhianna Voegele). Not sure why Voegele wasn't in the other WMMA games or if her picture already is used by another fighter. I've also been adding a bunch of relationships from WMMA and TEW.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asaemon
Work is going slowly, but it's going in the right direction. I've been working on the Super Heavies lately and so far they are 32 and growing. I've also changed the best weight for five of the default database fighters, since they felt more like Super Heavies than Heavies. I havn't done any renders lately, but still have a big bunch of finished renders to assign to fighters.

Guest Asaemon

In the fifth post on page 1 there are now a list of added fighters to the expansion, all have unique renders. Now those of you thats waiting for this expansion can see some of the progress. Some of the fighters on the list will of course be really old in 1998, but they will regenerate which could be useful adding more depth. They will also making it easier to create fight histories for the early days.

Blackman will support female renders which will be giving the MMA universe even more depth, so i will soon add more female fighters to the database. :cool:

• 1 month later...
Guest Asaemon

I've had very limited time to work on the project lately, so the project has been progressing quite slowly. Hopefully i will have more time to spend on the project soon.

The database now consists of 183 fighters complete with renders.

• 4 weeks later...
I've had very limited time to work on the project lately, so the project has been progressing quite slowly. Hopefully i will have more time to spend on the project soon.

The database now consists of 183 fighters complete with renders.

Hey, I hope everything is going well with you but I was wondering if there is a possibility of you releasing this mod anytime soon? I could use the extra fighters in my game so it would be very helpful. Thanks!

Guest Asaemon
Hey, I hope everything is going well with you but I was wondering if there is a possibility of you releasing this mod anytime soon? I could use the extra fighters in my game so it would be very helpful. Thanks!

Well i have no idea when it's ready for releasing yet, since i'm still adding stuff to the database. I have a list on fighters that already has renders that i'm adding. I also need to go through the data that has been added to the database and add the number of fights for the fighters that already are active.

There is also another list with fighters that could be added later, when they have renders. I havn't done any renders in a couple of months, since i have been focusing on adding the ones i already have and the ones i got permission from Blackman to use.

• 3 months later...
Guest Asaemon
CEO'S: 5

ERAS: -

FIGHTERS: 218

COMPANIES: 14

NARRATIVES: 37

RELATIONSHIPS: 26

"Bat Out of Hell" Adrian McGhee

Akinori Kwakami

"Double A" Akira Arato

"Mr. Submission" Al Coleman

Aleksander Knyazev

"The Perth Playboy" Alexander Banks

Alexander Robinson

Alexander Tomov

Andriy Boronin

"Brute" Alexei Tolstova

"The Dutch Master" Arjen Van Den Leyne

"The Crippler" Arsen Fadzaev

Azumamaro Shimizu

"Samoan Machine" Bali So'oialo

Barry Griffin

"No Gimmick Needed" Barry Kingman

Bas Hagen

"So Solid" Billy Robinson

Boo "The Wizard" Smithson

"Bad News" Bruno Bruno Litvinenko

Bryan Holmes

Bryan Vessey

"Sergeant" Bubba Lee West

Bucky "The Wolf" Stark

"The Second Generation Superstar" Cam Vessey

Chojiro Kitoaji

Chomei Sugiyama

"The Graduate" Chris Flynn

Christopher "Rubber" Ball

"The Natural" Christopher Gerard

"Ice Cold" Claire Winters

"The Predator" Claudio Burdisso

"The Hooligan" Colin Picalo

"The Wild One" Con McReady

Cory "Dread" Peterson

"The Shooter" Craig Prince

Curtis "CJ" Jenkins

Dan Chow

"The Real Menace to Society" Daniel Jones

Danjuro Kikuchi

"The Tower of London" Danny Patterson

"The Prodigy" Darin Flynn

Darryl "Dog Fyte" Freeman

Dean "The Machine" Daniels

Dino Maldini

"The Terror of the Highlands" Don Henderson

Dwayne E Williams-Geraint

Earl McPeterson

"Tsunami" Eddie Salavea

Eiji Kiriyama

Eiji "Young Boy" Sayuki

"The Lord of Strong Style" Eisaku Kunomasu

Eric "Bull Wrecker" Sandretti

"The Mace" Ernest Mason

"The Assassin of the Squared Circle" Ernest Youngman

"White Angel" Frankie Dee

"P-Dawg" Frankie Perez

"Hell's Angel" Gabriel Peterson

Gavin Owen

"The Angry Man" Glen Ward

Hajime Sugisata

Harry McPeterson

Harry "Hitman" Simonson

Haruhiro Tsumemasa

Harumi Shinomori

"The Omega Man" Harvey Robbinfield

Heihachiro Sakai

Hirokichi "Strong Style" Yoemon

Hirokumi Saito

Hito Ichihara

Hitomaro Suzuki

"The Return of the Monster" James Diaz

JD Morgan

"The Great White Shark" Jimmy Stonor

"Eruption" Joe Anoa'i

"Straight Shooter" Joel Bryant

"The Silent Threat" John Maverick

John "The Silencer" Snyder

Jotaro Tanaka

Judai "Dragon" Agakawa

"The Sandman" Jules Night

Kalu Owusu

Kaneie "Tiger" Fuyuki

Kazu "Tornado" Nagai

Kazushige Matsuki

Ken "The Dragon" Wakata

Kenichi Komagata

Kevin Yashere

"The Dog Of War" Kimitada Yanagita

Kiyotaka

Koryusai Kitoaji

"The Pit Fighter" Kuniyoshi Kawamura

Kyoichi Tsukata

Kyoto Kajiwara

Landon Mallory

Larry Vessey

Lars Brecher

"The African Assassin" Lassana Makutsi

"Red Hot" Lauren Stamille-Richards

"The Real Deal" Lee Bennett

"Karate Champion" Leo Daniels

Leon "Cerberus" Jameson

Li Bingci

"Glorious" Logan Wolfsbaine

"Unbreakable" Luke Steele

Mamoru Nagahama

"The Russian Giant" Marat Khoklov

"The Tap Out Artist" Mario da Silva

Mark "The Anvil" Griffin

"Speedball" Mark Hughes

Masaaki Okazaki

Masutaro Kataoka

Mason "The Storm" Braddock

Matty Wills

Maxwell Aland

"The Irish Stretching Machine" Merle O'Curle

Michael "Harlem" Haynes

Michael "Razor Valentine" Moodie

Michael Rheur

Michel "Rahim" Ayoub

"La Douleur" Michel Bernard

"The Dragon" Mikey James

"Boot Camp" Mikey Russo

Mitsugu "The Wolf"

Mitsunari Fugunaga

Mohammed El Yaaggoudi

"Mighty" Mohammed Barrett

Morimasa Kato

Moromao "Dynamite" Narahashi

"The Detroit Cobra" Moses Hardcase

"The Shoot Fighter" Motoyuki Miyake

Musashi

Nate "The Great" DeMarcus

Nene Ebina

Nichiren Amagawa

Nigel Svensson

Oda Yakuta

Omezo Shikitei

Osei "The Hunter" Khama

Oskar "Ox" Kreviazuk

Otto "Der Hammer" Hammerschmidt

"Punisher" Paul Hughes

Paul "Pinfall" Peters

Pavel Vanzycha

"Smooth" Phil Jerome

"The Rookie Monster" Primus Allen

Rahabad Lawal

Rahmel Goode

Rashid Lawal

"Crippler" Ray Kingman

"The Monster" Raymond Diaz

Reggie Tate

Remo Richardson

"The Black Death" Rhianna Voegele

"The Sensational" Ricky Storm

Riku "Ricky" Han

"The Human Weapon" Rob Edwards

Rob "The Real Deal" Reynolds

Roku "The Rock" Sotomura

Roper Williams

Ross Henry

Roy Edison

Ryobe Uno

Ryozo 'Bloody' Takai

Ryu "Quick Kick" Nakao

Sasha Pavlovic

Sammy Chan

"The Torturer" Saul Rubennick

Scott "Hammer" Hadley

"The Super Crusher" Scott Van Den Berg

Sean "Shiva" Borden

Seiji Jimbo

"The Crab Master" Shiba Mizoguchi

Shingen "Danger" Kumasaka

"Shooter" Sean Deeley

"The Man With No Nickname" Seth Whitehead

"The Visionary" Shane Vandross

Shay Jacoby

"The Untouchable" Shuji Inukai

Shunki Kamimura

"Suicidal" Simon Flemmingway

"The Master of the Armlock Variation" Sotatsu Sarumara

Sterling Whitlock

Tadiyuki Kikkawa

Taikan Sato

"Dangerous" Tasuku Iesada

Tatsumaki Mibu

"The Mad Hungarian" Tibor Szakacs

"Trademark" Thomas Morgan

"The Scientist" Tobias Bastio

Tommy "Uppercut" Bailey

Tony "Jabir" Ayoub

Tony "Hardcore" Henderson

"The New Kikkawa" Toshiharu Hyobanshi

Toshinobu Taku

"The Blood Fighter" Totoya Munakata

"Thunderfoot" Trace Bannon

Trandafir Andrei Ionut

Tsurayuki Kamachi

"The Slovenian Savage" Udo Maslowski

Vasjan Sirotic

Victor "VV" Vandersteen

Viktor "The Bear" Beskov

"The Russian Machine" Viktor Molatov

Viktor Yakimov

Vladimir Nezorov

"The Sultan" Wadi Ayoub

Wael Hossam

Walkeer van Cleer

"The Shooter" Walter Morgan

"The Colorado Kid" Willie York

"The Hamburg Hammer" Wolfgang Klose

Xenos Papadopoulos

Yoshimi Mushashibo

"Brother" Yoshitaka Akaike

Yunokawa

Yuri Iliakov

"Giant" Yutaka

The above is what has been added so far.

My rendering computer is extremely unstable and has been giving me loads of problems. I hope that i haven't lost any renders. I've been looking for some renders i knew were done, but i couldn't find them, but if i'm lucky they could be on an backup harddrive or i could manage to get the computer started just to save the pictures.

I'll look in to it once i'm finished adding fighters that has pictures done by myself and Blackman to the database.

If i can't get the rendering computer up and running again after adding everything to the database, i'll probably cancel the rest of "possibly fighters to add" on my list and start with the fine tuning of what i got added instead.

What needs some fine tuning is adding some records, and balancing abilities like "standing wrestling and takedown skills/defense" and "wrestling clinch and takedown skills/defense".

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Asaemon

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example21.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example20.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example17.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example16.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example15.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example10.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example9.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example8.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example7.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example6.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee489/asaemon/WMMA3/CV%20Expansion/Example3.jpg

Some pictures from the project. So far 238 male fighters and 10 female fighters has been added.

Guest Asaemon

Yes i think that feedback from beta testing would be great, since some type of fighters are difficult to import from TEW and give the right skills in WMMA3.

What especially would need feedback and suggestions is for fighters that are not pure mat or submission wrestlers. Like takedown skills and takedown defense skills for rugby players and american football players. Takedown skills and takedown defense skills for powerful pro/show wrestlers that are limited on the mat, but seems to be suited for ground and pound.

Throw it up dude :)

In terms of rugby, I would suggest they have decent offensive takedown skills and defense but with low level actual wrestling. In rugby, you are very used to grappling guys to the floor or preventing being sat on your ass. However, rugby technique is very different to wrestling technique.

I have no experience with playing American Football but I would suggest similar but lower than rugby players - the technique in tackling is pretty poor even when watching NFL.

Guest Asaemon
Throw it up dude :)

In terms of rugby, I would suggest they have decent offensive takedown skills and defense but with low level actual wrestling. In rugby, you are very used to grappling guys to the floor or preventing being sat on your ass. However, rugby technique is very different to wrestling technique.

I have no experience with playing American Football but I would suggest similar but lower than rugby players - the technique in tackling is pretty poor even when watching NFL.

That's great feedback. I will look through the fighters i've edited and adjust the skills like that for the former rugby and american football players. The sumo wrestlers are easier since there are a few ones in the default database to look at and use as a example.

I'm going through the database i've done so far quickly, just to check that i've importing them to WMMA3 and used the same system when it come setting skills for all imports. Since i've worked on the database for a period, then had a break before begin working again.

When this is done i will upload a beta database with fighters that i would be very happy for having feedback for, so that they are balanced and not to powerful/weak. Other than rugby/american football players, there are one former bodyguard and several big muscular fighters that i would like to balance correctly and that is quite hard to give the right skills just by looking at their TEW skills since they are very poor in mat wrestling/submission wrestling, but could have decent or good takedown skills/ground and pound skills in WMMA3 universe.

These are the skills i'm mainly looking for feedback for:

Standing Fighting Abilities

Wrestling Ability

Takedowns

Takedown Set Up

Takedown Defense

Sprawl

Ground Fighting

Sweeping

Passing

Submission Defense (Top)

Submission Defense (Bottom)

Control (From Top)

Control (From Bottom)

Control (From Guard)

Scrambling

Ground Escape

Wrestling Clinch Fighting Abilities

Grappling

Takedowns

Takedown Defense

Slams

Of course i will also gladly accept feedback for mistakes i've made, things i've forgotten or other skills i've given the fighters. But in most exceptions i've tried to use the skills they might have had in TEW (as an example a wrestler with 60 in mat wrestling and 40 in submission in TEW has gotten wrestling skills between 60-70 and submission skills between 40-50 in WMMA3), but i have increased the striking abilities for several fighters that i fought had to poor striking skills according to there biography to be competive in WMMA3.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Asaemon
Any updates on this?

CV Expansion Beta 2.0

Here are the fighters that needs feedback, to balance correctly. Some have military background, some sports background and some are just big powerful guys. I'm still going through database a second time and have fighters from A to D left, before continuing adding new fighters.

When i stop working this crappy monday to friday schedule, i should have more sparetime for this CV Expansion project. :cool:

Guest Asaemon
Just d/l'ed and gonna give it a whirl. Could you upload the pics to match as well? I do like to see pics with fighters :)

Download link

Here are the pictures. Some fighters were in CFS project and some were removed because they didn't have pictures.

I consider the C-verse imported fighters in the CFS project version 1 and the ones in the C-verse Expansion i'm working on version 2.0 since i have remade them from scratch when it comes to both skills and weightclasses. So mixing C-verse imported fighters from both v1.0 and v2.0 might be weird when it comes to weightclasses.

Archived