Longest Winning Streak in Company

Doesn't matter what weight class or anything the only real requirement is all the wins have to come from your simming, so previous wins do not count.

I can think of two particular outstanding win streaks I had

Nick Diaz- Had won 15 straight include capturing the welterweight title and winning not one but two superfights (Anderson Silva, Matt Hughes(UFC champion who I stole) the list also included many mma standouts, GSP, BJ Penn, Koscheck, Fitch and Jake Shields.

Brian Claremont- 10 Fights and even more impressive nine TKO's/KO's and there was 5 before capturing the title and five defenses.

In my UFC 2016 game...

Michael McDonald - Has won 12 straight (5 KO's, 2 TKO's, 4 sub's and 1 split decision). He defeated Brian Bowles for the Bantamweight title at UFC of Fox 3 (December 2012) and has made seven defenses against the likes of Dominick Cruz, Urijah Faber twice, Takeya Mizugaki, Erik Koch, Renan Barao and Rodolfo Marques.

Ivan Emelianenko - Has won 12 straight (4 KO's, 7 TKO's and 1 unanimous decision) and is undefeated. He defeated Randy Couture for the Light Heavyweight at UFC 172 (February 2012) and has four defenses against Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida, Randy Couture and Phil Davis

Chris Weidman - Has won 7 Straight (1 KO, 3 Submission's and 3 unanimous decision's). He defeated Hector Lombard for the Middleweight title at UFC 204 (April 2016). He's yet to make a title defense.

In one of my older games that I haven't played in a while, I loaded it to check Li-Kong Ho's streak, and he has defended the GAMMA featherweight title 19 times, and has 23 victories in a row simulated (18 submissions 5 decisions). His next defense is scheduled to be against Sukarno, which would be his twentieth title defense and forty-second pro win without a loss.

In five months (from March 2009 to August 2009), his title reign will have its tenth birthday.

Is Ho overpowered?

In my LHW division I had 3 long runs of victories, but that was mainly because they were three main fighters I was keeping away from each other.

I had Toby Sorkin go 15 wins in a row, 2 title defences, before he was knocked out by Valentin Taneyev when I finally paired the two off. Taneyev himself had a 15 match streak, defending the title once after that win over Sorkin, before he was knocked out by Rafael Van Der Moot. Van Der Moot is on a 17 match streak, currently sat on one defence after beating Taneyev.

All 3 were impressive streaks beating good to great fighters (in my game atleast) such as Marlon John, Affonso Villar, Junior Patinkin, Zvonomir Asanovic, Spencer Rubenstein, Mike Watson, Tadamasa Yamada, etc. were all knocked off by atleast one of them, but obviously the runs wouldn't be as big had I paired them off sooner.

Isaiah Monroe is on a big 15 match streak dominating my Middleweight division. Both Carlos Da Guia and Aleksander Ivanov are on 13 match streaks.

I have had quite a lot of streaks end at about 9 after I stop giving the streak protection or they flake on an easy fight. The ones listed above are the ones that the fighters have actually had to work for.

In one of my older games that I haven't played in a while, I loaded it to check Li-Kong Ho's streak, and he has defended the GAMMA featherweight title 19 times, and has 23 victories in a row simulated (18 submissions 5 decisions). His next defense is scheduled to be against Sukarno, which would be his twentieth title defense and forty-second pro win without a loss.

In five months (from March 2009 to August 2009), his title reign will have its tenth birthday.

Is Ho overpowered?

He is one of the best fighters in the game, but he is beatable. I have had him beaten twice in the same year (his only 2 losses in my game). Brian Claremont was the first, he is a very inconsistant fighter due to his come out swinging nature, but after a 3 match losing streak he shocked Phillip Ziskie in Ziskie's debut for me. This shock victory allowed me to throw Claremont into the main event against Ho, and he knocked Ho out in the first round to win the title.

Before Claremont beat Ziskie I was planning to build Ziskie up for a match against Ho. Since that didn't work out I gave them each a warm up fight and then threw them against each other. To my suprise Ziskie TKO'd Ho within 2 minutes.

It was a bad year for Ho but he has since bounced back and is now champion once again.

Great fighter, but beatable.

In my current game he's been beaten three times, once by Philip Ziskie (Ho is 2-1 in the trilogy) by TKO, and twice by Richard Lin (a regen who's 6"1 and pretty much a bigger, more athletic version of Ho with KO power in his hands).

In the older save I've yet to find anyone able to beat him, and I've had him fight Ziskie twice, and rotated all the top contenders.

I would even go as far as saying he is THE best fighter in the game. He's consistently almost unbeatable in most of my games, usually more so than Hassan Fezzik.

Is Ho overpowered?

He's good but he lost to Nuno Valentino once in my game. But the fight was at Bantamweight at Nuno was progressing wonderfully and was defeating all of his opponents in under two rounds. Nuno was a slight underdog and he was champ(Ho was dropping down to challenge Nuno)it was an awesome sight to see

In August of 2003 I moved Osmosis Benn to middleweight. He won six straight fights, then won the title, and then defended the title 15 times. He's 43 years old and lost the title in April of 2016. He held it for nearly 11 years, only going to decision once.

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34223" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In August of 2003 I moved Osmosis Benn to middleweight. He won six straight fights, then won the title, and then defended the title 15 times. He's 43 years old and lost the title in April of 2016. He held it for nearly 11 years, only going to decision once.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wow, Osmosis Benn is always a choke artist in my games. He gets stomped in every big fight he's in. I don't think he's ever won a title match in my games, even against mediocre journeymen. </p><p> </p><p> My longest streak was by a guy I created and named Diego Branco. I wanted a guy who had 70 in everything and I gave him 50 for potential. He signed to a really good camp after winning his first three fights, then he became unstoppable. 34-0, 11 title defenses (MW), only went to decision twice. I didn't protect him after that third fight, either, and he consistently faced top competition. I don't like stealing top guys from other promotions unless I have a guy clear out a weight class and I had to steal a lot of MW's to face Branco...</p>

<p>playing the Dawn of MMA mod. Randy Coutoure made his debut at UFC 17 in april of 1997. Won an 8 man tournament by beating marcus silveira, tsyooshi kohsaka, and mark coleman all in the same night. This got him a title shot at ken shamrock in oct of 97 where he tapped him out by rear naked choke. Since then he defended the title against Oleg taktarov, jim vera, joe charles, tom eriskon, oleg again, dan severn, Russel thompson, Jim vera again, tra telligman, and frank brooks. </p><p> </p><p>

What makes the streak so impressive is that joe charles, tom erikson, and russel thompson were all undefeated and held the heavyweight title at the time of being stolen from their promotion. Joe charles was 8-0 heavyweight champ of extreme fighting, tom eirkson was 8-0-1 champ of pride, thompson was 7-0 champ of superbrawl. Telligman was also a 4th champ stolen while holding the title, 10-1 superbrawl champ.</p><p> </p><p>

The 14-0 streak came to an end in august of 2000 when emilio vicante (370 pounder) beat him by tko.</p><p> </p><p>

Streak statistics:</p><p>

undefeated vs undefeated matchups: 3</p><p>

Fights against people who held a rival promotions title right before fight: 4</p><p>

knockouts: 2</p><p>

TKOs: 4</p><p>

Submissions: 7</p><p>

decisions: 1</p><p>

Longest fight: UFC 26 vs Jim vera, 24:48</p><p>

Shortest fight: UFC 35: vs Oleg taktarov 39 seconds</p><p>

Submission of the nights: 5</p><p>

t(ko) of the nights: 3</p><p>

fight of the night: 3</p><p>

Submission of the year: 2 (1997 and 1999)</p><p>

KO of the year: 1 (1999)</p><p>

Fighter of the year: 2 (1998 and 1999)</p><p>

Rookie of the year 1: 1997</p><p>

Main event of the year 1: 1998</p><p> </p><p>

Also, only fighter so far to win Fighter of the year, knockout of the year, and sub of the year all in the same year, 1999.</p><p> </p><p>

Now tell me, this guy doesnt sure as hell deserve to be in the hall of fame haha</p>

• 4 weeks later...

Streaks Of Strikeforce As Of October 2014 (Started February 2011)

"Strikeforce Womens Featherweight Champion" Cristiane Santos - Currently on a 16 fight win streak, with notable wins over Megumi Fujii, Tara LaRosa, Gina Carano, and Rebekka Den Adel(CAF)

"The Undefeated" Paul Sass - Currently on a 14 fight win streak, with notable wins over Jamie Varner and Alexandre Franca Nogueira

"Strikeforce Welterweight Champion" Nick Diaz - Currently on a 13 fight win streak, with notable wins over Thiago Alves, Paul Daley, Martin Kampmann and KJ Noons

"The Undefeated" Daniel Cormier - Currently on a 13 fight win streak, with notable wins over Josh Barnett, Sergei Kharitonov, Cole Konrad and Todd Dufee

"The Undefeated" Ronda Rousey - Currently on a 12 fight win streak, with notable wins over Megumi Fujii, Miesha Tate, Gina Carano and Asenath Waite(CAF)

"Strikeforce Lightweight Champion" Shinya Aoki - Currently on a 12 fight win streak, with notable wins over Gilbert Melendez, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Dennis Siver and Joachim Hansen

"Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion" Junior Dos Santos - Currently on a 11 fight win streak, with notable wins over Cain Velasquez, Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum and Frank Mir

"Strikeforce Middleweight Champion" Ronaldo Souza - Currently on a 11 fight win streak, with notable wins over Hector Lombard, Jason Miller, Tim Kennedy and Robbie Lawler

"Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion" Ivan Emelianenko - Currently on a 9 fight win streak, with notable wins over Dan Henderson, Muhammed Lawal, Thiago Silva and Keith Jardine

"The Undefeated" Kareem Adebisi (Kimbo ReGen) - Currently on a 6 fight win streak with notable wins over Stipe Miocic and Mike Kyle

Gegard Mousasi - Currently on a 5 fight win streak with notable wins over Mirko Cro Cop and Benjamin King (ReGen)

Jake Shields - Currently on a 5 fight win streak with notable wins over Matt Hughes and Josh Koscheck

How have you not held the Rousey/Santos fight?

I haven't booked it because i wanted them both to clean out their divisions so when i do book the fight it will feel a bit more epic. If Cyborg beats Rebekka den Adel(CAF) in the finals of the Womens Featherweight Grand Prix and Rousey beats Kyra Gracie in the finals of the Womens Bantamweight Grand Prix i'll probably book the fight.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived