Changes for Mod Makers?

I am in the process of making a mod and would like to know what data will carry over to 2013. I.E. I'd like to avoid spending time making angle, belts and the rest if the format is going to change and my data won't transfer over in the same format. I am under the impression that pictures (apparently) are staying at 150 x 150.

The answer very well may be "all of it", I'm just trying to get clarification.

Thanks!

You don't need to worry about formats, the converter automatically handles everything like that.

I think what he means is that he wants to make sure there will not be any high-level changes. (For a wild example, no longer will there be "events;" they will be created the night of the event with no name and no icon, such that if a database pre-conversion contained events, they'd just be deleted anyways)

I answered as much as the question as I can; I can't go any further without actively revealing what the new additions are, which I'm obviously not about to do given that the Dev Journal is just around the corner.

I hope it's a quick corner. :p I've been drooling in anticipation for the first entry.

I answered as much as the question as I can; I can't go any further without actively revealing what the new additions are, which I'm obviously not about to do given that the Dev Journal is just around the corner.

DUDE. It's a valid inquiry, and you wouldn't be revealing anything groundbreaking, or anything we won't know in the coming months. Ego.

DUDE. It's a valid inquiry, and you wouldn't be revealing anything groundbreaking, or anything we won't know in the coming months. Ego.

The Dev Journal is our primary marketing campaign - and one that a lot of people really enjoy - it'd be incredibly bone-headed to undermine it by revealing several of the features in advance.

Archived