Difficulty with pictures

Is it just me or is there NOT a guide on how to install mods stickied on this forum somewhere? Why?

I'm having a hard time getting pictures to work in my mods. There used to be a video on youtube but I can no longer find it.

Assuming you are using other people's mods, the game is almost certainly looking in the wrong place. In the pre-game editor you need to do to Database Info and make sure the mod is looking in the right place. If it is, and the mod is still not showing the correct pictures (or the default pictures), then set it to something else, save, and then set it back to the correct folder.

Thanks for your response. I figured it out eventually (wellr emember I should say) bu still, there should have been a guide stickied on this thread somewhere.

Sorry to tell you but we live in a age of gone are guides. Look at the download stuff. Indies, arcade, Mods, Etc. I have seen only a very few to have how to play it. Actually if you want to get down right to it. There could be novel about how to play tew.

Archived