The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons - Fantasy Game

masterded

Sucks to see Frank get the win, I wonder why the most reprehensible people win always win this show. I mean it never seems to fail. I mean on Survivor and Big Brother you get the occasional scumbag picking up the win but on here it is every season. I think that is part of the charm of this show for me even if I dislike the person who wins.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo-hoo! Victory!

As much as I liked this season, I'm ready for them to go back to individuals competing. Teams help the shady people (Trishelle, Frank) stay in the game.

I did do that first puzzle in around 22 seconds on an excel sheet, and noticed after a glance that the words were alphabetical on the 2nd puzzle. Still, I hadn't run for 10 miles through a desert so I have to give Sarah props for spotting that.

Slightly pissed at Dustin for naming his camel after me.

I liked that Sam talked about how she'd train for the next one, then showed up at the Reunion in clearly worse shape.

Having two separate drafts next year would be cool. We should do one regular and one Auction style!

Having two separate drafts next year would be cool. We should do one regular and one Auction style!

Now that could be cool. Have one draft done regular style in the thread for one group and another one done in a live chat auction style. It would make spiting the people up easier too as it could be based on who would and wouldn't be available at the time of the auction draft.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Imarevenant" data-cite="Imarevenant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="34413" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah, Frank winning sucked, dudes an asshat.<p> </p><p> I hope they do a Duel next cuz the team challenges aren't as interesting I think.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Part of me would like to see an old school 2 team season. I don't care if it is rookies vs. vets, men vs women, or better yet Kenny vs. Frank. Yeah I want Kenny vs. Frank with all other participates in a player pool that they draft schoolyard style in the first episode.</p>

Archived