London-Verse: So, You Wanna Be A Pro-Wrestler?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya know, offhand, I'm kinda sad that you put Dieter Kronenburg in there but left out Vladimir Serge, it would have made for a great feud. That and i'm miffed he didn't get in, even with the extra of doing the Tag Team spot for it. Ya killin me man.

You may be surprised then to hear that Vlad was one of the first the judges agreed to eliminate. We have a few big Russians in the US rocking the same gimmick, so we went with characters that were different.

Having said that, Dobber's promo has been added. :)

Some good promos here. I always struggle with them, but some of you guys write some very natural-sounding promos that I'd actually expect to hear in reality.

Savage Youth...that's some awesome stuff there. I can almost hear Eric Young cutting that one. Also, who could argue with a potential world champion starting every speech with the word "Dude"?

Mitchell Payton is the sort of guy it would be hard not to push. That attitude and arrogance wrapped up in a pretty boy package...that's a good combo.

I like everyone so far, but those two I think will go a good long way.

*Special Addition from Marcus Still*

*Contestants have been warned*

HAHAHA!!! That makes sense it would happen to Brett at the end there!! I was just trying to write something quickly, cause my kids were over, but when I first came up with Brett a few years ago, he played a very similar role to Randy Orton's Legend Killer gimmick, while his father (Rik Raines) and company promoted him as the next big shot in wrestling.

Archived