London-Verse: So, You Wanna Be A Pro-Wrestler?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First ever version of The Dog Pound is found at

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136472&highlight=Kerghan

Second version is found at

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234246&highlight=Kerghan

Third and so far final version is at

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448153&highlight=Moth

I can find the third one if you so desire. I'd love to see a collection of some of The Dog Pound guys in the LondonVerse. Looking back it was yourself London that stopped a certain Hero from continuing the second version by being the only one to respond to that Hero's question about taking up the reigns. Shame on you!

Heh. I did enjoy it, but after such a long wait, my attention went elsewhere.

At least I responded, nobody else did. :p

I'll work on something, but question. In bio you basically say he just wears a black suit and tie..... you want me to do that..... or something more creative?

The only solid image in my head for him has been that he's fit but not buff, dresses in a more traditional grappler's style. Only solid point is the a prominently featured star burst (the symbol of Die Faust Gottes, Kronenburg's "religion").

Honestly though? Make him how you see him. I have never had any success in creating any of my characters in any game, so it would just be nice to see one of them look good for a change.

6 hour warning for Rik Raines. If I have not received a promo by this time, Raines will forfeit his spot in the competition.

MJStark has unfortunately had to bow out so this has eliminated his contestant, Raines looks like he may be about to do the same (although I hope not) and there will be the regular elimination as well. Looks like episode 3 will be a big one.

The two contestants that have found themselves in the bottom two this week are:

Sean McMaine

&

B-Loved Menace

The match will be posted shortly.

I gotta say I'm pulling for McMaine here, if for no other reason than that Herr Kronenburg already has a response ready for his recent actions. Be interesting to see how this plays out.

That was too close for Menace, although I was half expecting it. It wasn't a great promo and I took out what I thought was the best line for future use...nearly didn't get that chance to use it. Hopefully Menace will be able to put up a stronger effort next show.

And can we give Mr. Kronenburg a week off please...the rest of us want a chance of winning immunity. :p

That was too close for Menace, although I was half expecting it. It wasn't a great promo and I took out what I thought was the best line for future use...nearly didn't get that chance to use it. Hopefully Menace will be able to put up a stronger effort next show.

And can we give Mr. Kronenburg a week off please...the rest of us want a chance of winning immunity. :p

Zeke Garrett won the first week if you recall. All you have to do is out-promo Kronenburg and he will fall from the spot. All it takes is one bad week and ANY competitor can be gone.

Zeke Garrett won the first week if you recall. All you have to do is out-promo Kronenburg and he will fall from the spot. All it takes is one bad week and ANY competitor can be gone.

What exactly was it that cast McMaine his spot anyway? If you don't mind me asking.

Have had the Kronenburg CAW "done" for a while, just lazy on un-hooking X-box from TV and hooking up to Computer.

Uploading now. I have one of my own personal CAWS on the vid as well, can ignore that one.

(Will edit this post once it's uploaded.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNEkL0MMRz0&feature=youtu.be

I said "done" because I'm not 100% happy with it. I'll probably work on a version 2 on WWE '13 when it comes out.

I'll probably also make some of the other CPWE peeps for a brand on WWE '13.

The theme music isn't what you had listed in your Bio, but I just used what I had on my HD and already converted to have the "arena" effect for WWE '12

Archived