Rulers of Nations 2 & The Race to the White House official threads

shawn michaels

So, i've bought RON 2 a long time ago, love that game, and I've recently acquired Eversim's new game, The Race to the White House. Anyone in here playing these two games?

RON 2 is awesome, but TRFTWH seems a 20 buck game made in a time that there are elections in america, so they can take advantadge from it. Don't take me wrong, i like the game, but it's short, easy to win and end, graphics are not up to RON's standards, and when it comes to playability, well, let's just say that sometimes i feel im in the middle of some serious Borg messed up confusion.

So, i've bought RON 2 a long time ago, love that game, and I've recently acquired Eversim's new game, The Race to the White House. Anyone in here playing these two games?

RON 2 is awesome, but TRFTWH seems a 20 buck game made in a time that there are elections in america, so they can take advantadge from it. Don't take me wrong, i like the game, but it's short, easy to win and end, graphics are not up to RON's standards, and when it comes to playability, well, let's just say that sometimes i feel im in the middle of some serious Borg messed up confusion.

Race to the White House is not good...

The Political Machine is slightly better I would say, but they're both kind of shallow. I wish there was a way to make it more intriguing and less...well... boring. But I mean in both games you essentially pander to your voter base and you win.

Race to the White House is not good...

The Political Machine is slightly better I would say, but they're both kind of shallow. I wish there was a way to make it more intriguing and less...well... boring. But I mean in both games you essentially pander to your voter base and you win.

Yeah. I was kind of disapointed with Race to the white house. haven't tried political machine yet, but i guess it probably isn't that different. However, RON 2 is very awesome.

Archived