4player US regional test

Zergon - Ive saved the files. If noone has any objections shall we skip on to where people have negotiations replies? Zerg can just keep clicking on until they pop up in someones inbox then pass files to whoever is first.

BTW - nice show CE. Its immediately noticeable that a human is a different player to the AI.

And a very nice +ve chem note in your midcard unless Im much mistaken.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zergon - Ive saved the files. If noone has any objections shall we skip on to where people have negotiations replies? Zerg can just keep clicking on until they pop up in someones inbox then pass files to whoever is first.

BTW - nice show CE. Its immediately noticeable that a human is a different player to the AI.

That would be ok to me but we have owner goals on so everyone will have stuff on their inbox in day 2 and likely day 3 too.

So will we be passing the files around for two more days? Or I could just post everyone´s owner goals here and advance if it´s ok for rest of you. I will be waiting replies before going forward so that I know which way we go. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I decided to play it safe and just simmed my turn. This is something that we likely should discuss before the 8 player game though, as not needing to pass files around in day 2 and 3 would speed the game up quite a bit. :)

That would be ok to me but we have owner goals on so everyone will have stuff on their inbox in day 2 and likely day 3 too.

So will we be passing the files around for two more days? Or I could just post everyone´s owner goals here and advance if it´s ok for rest of you. I will be waiting replies before going forward so that I know which way we go. :)

I like the idea of just posting them here. The email will still be in my inbox when I get the files next.

This is why we're testing! In the TEW13 game we could give everyone one turn and then skip onto first shows. Especially as the developer diary has revealed today that contract discussions can all be done in one day.

And what are thoughts on owner goals ? Id be inclined to leave them on to be intersting.

I like the idea of just posting them here. The email will still be in my inbox when I get the files next.

This is why we're testing! In the TEW13 game we could give everyone one turn and then skip onto first shows. Especially as the developer diary has revealed today that contract discussions can all be done in one day.

And what are thoughts on owner goals ? Id be inclined to leave them on to be intersting.

Aye, testing now surely helps us find answer to few problems that would otherwise slowdown the 8-man game.

Personally I usually play as owner but I don´t have any problems to leave them on. It does make things little more interesting too, for example, I got an owner goals that stop me from re-signing King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon which in turn makes me value Titan more and likely makes me keep him (he´s contract runs out after owner goals so he isn´t affected). That´s quite differend from my diary game where I dropped Titan on first possibility. :p

Yeah Cougar & Moose's chemistry note was a nice find. I like Moose, so I'm glad to find chemistry with a good worker.

Edit: I've moved it on to Michigan Hero's turn, so 4C are up

Bolt, you can skip my turns until contract negotions start to happen, there likely won´t be anything else than a new owner goal and I can check that later.

Oh, and if TCW (or any other big promotion) offers contract to one of my guys please post it here so I know to get ready for it. You can still keep skipping my turns though as I just address the situation on the same turn I have contract negotions/show.

Bolt, you can skip my turns until contract negotions start to happen, there likely won´t be anything else than a new owner goal and I can check that later.

Oh, and if TCW (or any other big promotion) offers contract to one of my guys please post it here so I know to get ready for it. You can still keep skipping my turns though as I just address the situation on the same turn I have contract negotions/show.

I'm with Zergon on this. Unless it is any MAJOR news, skip my turns until negotiation time! :)

Would anyone have any objections to me changing my show day to Wednesday w1 each month next time I get hold of the save? My current Monday shows clash with one of WLW's touring days.

No problem to me. Negotions are done for me and I have added Heartbreakers to my roster.

Enigma it´s your turn now. :)

Files are up for Bolt.

I have a question. What's the situation regarding promotional pacts with each other? I've set up a Best of The Best tournament in June (It coincides with 4C's Best of The Best event) and I was wondering if each player wanted to set up a team and send them to 4C. If I get a yes from everyone, my plan would be to do it like 4C vs ACPW vs FCW vs CZCW. Sort of like the X Cup in TNA. Would everyone be okay with that?

Files are up for Bolt.

I have a question. What's the situation regarding promotional pacts with each other? I've set up a Best of The Best tournament in June (It coincides with 4C's Best of The Best event) and I was wondering if each player wanted to set up a team and send them to 4C. If I get a yes from everyone, my plan would be to do it like 4C vs ACPW vs FCW vs CZCW. Sort of like the X Cup in TNA. Would everyone be okay with that?

I'd say there's no harm in sending them off. It's then down to the player if he accepts or not. I wouldn't have a problem with this, although for the scenario you describe you'd have to provide some guarantees to get your hands on any of my top guys. :p

I'd say there's no harm in sending them off. It's then down to the player if he accepts or not. I wouldn't have a problem with this, although for the scenario you describe you'd have to provide some guarantees to get your hands on any of my top guys. :p

Even midcard guys, with maybe a UM or ME team captain would be fine. I'll send out requests on my next turn, unless everyone else wants to send me requests for promotional agreements.

Archived