4player US regional test

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, then something might have gone wrong on the upload. Portlius, could you copy the files from your TEW savegame folder and paste them in dropbox over the current files again?

Ok, guys maybe it´s time to get this game back online. :)

Portlius, did you copy the files from your savegame folder to dropbox a second time already? If not please do so as my dropbox files are still 13.10 files and it´s still ACPW´s turn.

If that is already done then we need to figure out what´s wrong.

Ok, guys maybe it´s time to get this game back online. :)

Portlius, did you copy the files from your savegame folder to dropbox a second time already? If not please do so as my dropbox files are still 13.10 files and it´s still ACPW´s turn.

If that is already done then we need to figure out what´s wrong.

Awwww hell yeah.

if Portlius is stuck Ill take the next turn so he can keep practising...

Sorry for not replying but i have been on the road this week with my non-TEW laptop/ As i said, I did nothing, the files came to me with FCW's turn

Ah, ok then I misunderstood what you meant, I thought you played your turn :o. But still, in my dropbox files it´s APCW´s turn and there´s contract negotion going with APCW and Roderic Remus so I need the updated files which I guess you (and maybe Boltinho?) have so if you could update those files in dropbox then we can get forward. :)

EDIT: My game is in January 2010 Week 1, Sunday, APCW`s turn, is your game on later date?

OK after a long hiatus ACPW turn taken. Files uploaded and its MichiganHeros turn with negotiations (youll need to click through two people first...

Portlius - aside from technical difficulties if you're traveling a lot with sporadic internet access this is probably not the right sort of game for you right now. Be happy to have you if youre a bit more settled but its not been working so far. If you do want to be involved then you need to let us know if youre going to be away for a week and we can do stuff for you.

Anyway - lets get this show back on the road shall we? :D

tried again earlier today...

And sadly still no updated files. :(

I´m starting to think that you and Portlius somehow have a differend folder than the rest of us. Either that or something else has gone wrong.

EDIT: I downloaded the new dropbox files that you send to my e-mail but same results, it´s still not updating....

Which date the game currently is, maybe we should try if me, MichiganHero or Charasmatic Enigma try to send files since we all seem to have the same problem. It would set us back a little bit but then we would know if you get our files and if we are still able to see files than one of us has send.

And sadly still no updated files. :(

I´m starting to think that you and Portlius somehow have a differend folder than the rest of us. Either that or something else has gone wrong.

EDIT: I downloaded the new dropbox files that you send to my e-mail but same results, it´s still not updating....

Which date the game currently is, maybe we should try if me, MichiganHero or Charasmatic Enigma try to send files since we all seem to have the same problem. It would set us back a little bit but then we would know if you get our files and if we are still able to see files than one of us has send.

Good plan Z

Why dont you just skip ahead and try and upload. Just decline negotiations with Rod Remus and we can get on the go again

I'm not sure what difficulties you guys are having, but it should be fairly easy to work out where the problem is. If you make sure you delete the old files from the Dropbox folder before you upload the new ones, there should only be the current files there. And it might seem obvious but it's worth saying... you have to be connected to the internet to have the files actually update, and I sorta think that might have been the earlier problem. Downloading them and then doing stuff offline is fine, even putting the files in the dropbox folder... but without that computer being connected to the net the dropbox folder can't update with the latest files.

I'm not sure if that's what has happened, but it could be.

Ok, I canceled APCW´s negotions with Remus and then simmed past my own and CZCW´s turns as there were no decisions to made. It´s now 4C´s turn (Sunday week 1).

By the way I´m not sure if someone tried to upload files already as some of my dropbox files were updated but since it was 4C´s turn in Saturday week 1 (older than where I was) I used my save files instead.

Could everyone confirm if you got the updated files or not.

Ok, I canceled APCW´s negotions with Remus and then simmed past my own and CZCW´s turns as there were no decisions to made. It´s now 4C´s turn (Sunday week 1).

By the way I´m not sure if someone tried to upload files already as some of my dropbox files were updated but since it was 4C´s turn in Saturday week 1 (older than where I was) I used my save files instead.

Could everyone confirm if you got the updated files or not.

Just downloaded the files, and the save files on 4C's turn on Sunday W1. Looks like we're good to get going again :)

Files should be updated. If not, let me know. :)

Files are updated but it was still your turn. I simmed to next day but but since no-one else had any decisions to make it´s actually back to you as you have another punch of contract negations next day. :)

I didn´t update the files on dropbox but you can as well sim to your next day since you already have the latest files on your computer.

Archived