4player US regional test

Files are up for Bolt.

I have a question. What's the situation regarding promotional pacts with each other? I've set up a Best of The Best tournament in June (It coincides with 4C's Best of The Best event) and I was wondering if each player wanted to set up a team and send them to 4C. If I get a yes from everyone, my plan would be to do it like 4C vs ACPW vs FCW vs CZCW. Sort of like the X Cup in TNA. Would everyone be okay with that?

I never really do talent trades myself but I´m not against it either so I´m ok with it. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

working agreements fine with me. I need all the help I can get getting my guys over.

BTW - Portlius will be taking over ACPW in this game now and Ill be strictly an observer.

Portlius - the files are yours now so download away, take your turn and then sim onto whenever someone else has an action that needs doing. And tell whoever is next here of course!

Sounds good. Oh, and I've sent negotiations to both DC Rayne and Eddie Howard. My shows shouldn't clash with FCW but I'm giving you a heads up. :)

Good picks and thanks to the head up, Natural Storm is one of the best indy tag teams in my opinion. :)

Good picks and thanks to the head up, Natural Storm is one of the best indy tag teams in my opinion. :)

I'm looking to build a strong tag team division in 4C. Natural Storm, Rhino Umaga & Samoan Machine, The Gilberts, Greenhorn & Brady etc. I figured it's my way of standing out from the crowd. That and the annual Best of The Best event, where the random match generator will decide what promotion wins.

I'm looking to build a strong tag team division in 4C. Natural Storm, Rhino Umaga & Samoan Machine, The Gilberts, Greenhorn & Brady etc. I figured it's my way of standing out from the crowd. That and the annual Best of The Best event, where the random match generator will decide what promotion wins.

If you're making tag teams your thing, maybe make your 'best of the best' tournament a tag team tournament? Have each promotion send a team to represent them and try and beat your tag division?

If you're making tag teams your thing, maybe make your 'best of the best' tournament a tag team tournament? Have each promotion send a team to represent them and try and beat your tag division?

That sounds like a great idea! So, if everyone is still okay with it, Best of The Best is now a tag team tournament a la CHIKARA's Tag World Grand Prix (I've sent out requests for agreements to companies in Japan, Australia and the UK. Might go for Mexico as well).

That sounds like a great idea! So, if everyone is still okay with it, Best of The Best is now a tag team tournament a la CHIKARA's Tag World Grand Prix (I've sent out requests for agreements to companies in Japan, Australia and the UK. Might go for Mexico as well).

Sounds good to me. By June (assuming you're doing it then), the only 'established' team I think I'll have left in full is Rich & Famous, so they will probably be the CZCW entry :)

Sounds good to me. By June (assuming you're doing it then), the only 'established' team I think I'll have left in full is Rich & Famous, so they will probably be the CZCW entry :)

Yup, it is in June. My plan is to have maybe 4 4C teams, a team from each of the promotions featured in this game and one other, depending on who gets back to me.

sorry guys, was not aware you were waiting on me. I have downloaded the files via dropbox but what do i do with them next please?

Start a new game with default data (doesn´t matter what settings etc. you use) then copy those files from the dropbox over the save game files.

You can sim until one of us has a decision in drop box (contract negotions etc.) or until the next show. Then copy the save files back to drop box and post here who´s turn it is. Hope this helps. :)

sorry guys, i was handed this just as i spent a week touring the wifiless hotels of england.. trying to sort this out now but having real problems locating where the saved games are stored on my computer :(

Savegames (for default database) are located in TEW2010/Database/Default/Savegame folder. :)

hopefully done

I fear it didn´t go right as my files are still last updated 0n 13.10 and it´s ACPW´s turn.

Did you copy your savefiles from TEW2010/Database/Default/Savegame folder and put them into dropbox on the same folder where you downloaded the files?

weird, it came to me as FCW's turn. Have updated my dropbox. Do i need to upload/send it?

Not to my knowledge, it should be enough to copy the savegame files over the old ones in your dropbox. Is your dropbox folder (the one that had the files in it) named as TEW MP test game?

Archived