Modern Warriors 12 (Real World Mod)

How you guys been? :)

I'm sorry for the long break. Real life called, and truth be told I'm a new dad now. However, I have still found time to mod though, and I will make an effort to not go this long between releases again. To be fair, this is one of the biggest releases we've had. Makhai slogged through every fight camp, and I have to say this is the most up to date this mod has ever been in that regard. Also, Damian has joined out team, and completely revamped non-US tv and PPV companies. We've really taken a big step forward in that regard. In the future he will help us flesh out the UK region.

All of the major events and fighters are up to date. Admittedly, there are some lower level fighters that probably need a fight history update. That will be coming in the next update.

This update has an fairly well updated UFC roster, including fighters from TUF 16 and TUF: Smashes.

I'm also excited to announce we're joining forces with Jipper to add his body pack to the mod. I will probably release versions with and without it, for those concerned about download size.

Current Fighters: 2,704

Current Promotions: 25

Full Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s6wssf2deyuoh2p

Data Only:

TBA

I well get a data only link up tonight. As always, suggestions and comments are always welcome. Thanks for your patience.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic news, Tag. Looking forward to checking this out tonight. Thank you and your team for all the hard work, because of these updates I'm able to keep my UFC diary running smooth so I appreciate it.

Also, congratulations on becoming a father :)

Couple of small things.Tom DeBlass should be at Middleweight as should Rich Franklin and Jon Tuck I believe is fighting at Featherweight next.I would take a look through the injuries and suspensions as some should be deleted or changed.Thank you and the team for all the hard work and congrats on becoming a father.

Thiago Silva should be 14-3-0-1 and coming off a defeat.Another small thing that doesn't really matter one way or another,but I would suggest changing Rashad Evans and Lyota Machidas weight so it is possible for them to make 185.Also Bryan Caraway should be at Bantamweight and Ednaldo Oliveira should be at Light Heavyweight.

Im going to add WSOF in my game going to attempt to make graphics but im useless at it! What do you think their company ratings would be like? Also I think I might go through the entire fighter database and delete anyone who hasn't had a fight since 2009 might take some time but.

Im going to add WSOF in my game going to attempt to make graphics but im useless at it! What do you think their company ratings would be like? Also I think I might go through the entire fighter database and delete anyone who hasn't had a fight since 2009 might take some time but.

It's hard to say on companies like this. They are on national television, but for gameplay sake it would be kind of hard to consider them national. This may end up being a one off promotion too, like ASTRA or HDNet Fights.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you guys know, the TV slot that's meant for 'UFC on FX' to show on FX is actually set to 'UFC on FOX'. When you start a new game, you have contracts with FOX and FX for 'UFC on FOX', and 'UFC on FX' isn't showing on either.

It's an easy fix. I just wasn't sure if you had noticed.

Archived