Modern Warriors 12 (Real World Mod)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't be surprised if Tag is just waiting for this weekend's shows to be over before releasing the new mod.

Sorry guys, this is right. I had hoped to get it out last Sunday but there has been a lot of stuff I wasn't really prepared for in this release, like the Strikeforce merger, etc. I am going to release what I have Sunday, it should be pretty well caught up minus some of the guys on this season of TUF. The fighters outside of the major promotions need updated records but that will have to wait.

Awesome news! Truth be told, I delete the majority of the ancillary promotions and keep a few prospects from those organizations that I recognize. I think it would be cool to do a smaller mod based solely on the major promotions with prospects left in as unemployed.

With that being said . . . your mod is amazing. I love playing it.

I would imagine that this is too late for the next update but personally, I think that some of the UFC's fighters need to have their stats modified. Some of the newer guys could do with stat boosts and some older guys could maybe do with some reductions. Here's a list of people that could maybe do with changes (I'm happy to help doing them also)-

Stat improvements- Abel Trujilo, Alexander Gustafsson, Benny Alloway, Costa Phillippou, Erik Perez, Gunnar Nelson, James Te-Huna, Jamie Varner, Jimi Manuwa, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Louis Gaudinot, Mike Chiesa, Nik Lentz, Ryan Couture, Stefan Struve, Tarec Saffiedine,

Stat reductions-Brandon Vera, BJ Penn, George Sotiroupoulos, Mark Hominick, Matt Grice, Matt Serra, Shogun Rua, Rich Franklin, Roy Nelson, Wanderlei Silva, Yoshihiro Akiyama,

Obviously these are open to interpretation and some are debateable, but I think that some of these are needed when Roy Nelson is world champion material and guys like PJ Penn, Shogun and Brandon Vera are dominating fights.

Is there anyway to get the AI promotions to run more shows? its weird trying buy a top fighter from another promotion only to find out that he hasnt fought in years (same goes for majority of the roster)

Is the lack of TV/PPV deals the problem (I notice Jungle fight and KOTC doesnt have any of their real life deals) or is it that most companies is set to have a low roster size?

Is there anyway to get the AI promotions to run more shows? its weird trying buy a top fighter from another promotion only to find out that he hasnt fought in years (same goes for majority of the roster)

Is the lack of TV/PPV deals the problem (I notice Jungle fight and KOTC doesnt have any of their real life deals) or is it that most companies is set to have a low roster size?

You can always set their recovery and preparation really low via a mass edit. They are in the mental section of the stats. I do this for the top fighters and they seem to fight more often in my games.

You can always set their recovery and preparation really low via a mass edit. They are in the mental section of the stats. I do this for the top fighters and they seem to fight more often in my games.

Cool, I'll probably just raise the roster target size because I feel that too many fighters are hanging around in the unemployment line anyways.

edit- that didnt help much when testing sims aside from just having more guys signed to contracts that are not taking fights for years..

Maybe I'll try reducing everyone like you said. This problem is really hurting the game for me :(

No, and it's something I hope is addressed. The bigger a company is the more likely they are to run shows, but most of the small orgs only run a show every 1-2 months. It's a needed change, all though I can't remember if it has been suggested or not. I think event frequency should be an org specific stat though. Between the unrealistic tv-driven model and the low numbers of shows the AI never gets close to representing Bellator well.

Also, I released the mod in a new thead. Cheers.

No, and it's something I hope is addressed. The bigger a company is the more likely they are to run shows, but most of the small orgs only run a show every 1-2 months. It's a needed change, all though I can't remember if it has been suggested or not. I think event frequency should be an org specific stat though. Between the unrealistic tv-driven model and the low numbers of shows the AI never gets close to representing Bellator well.

Also, I released the mod in a new thead. Cheers.

yea I am starting to notice after playing around with different setups (using the C-verse as well)

I wish companies ran as smoothly as they do in TEW. Hopefully this is fixed in an update or better yet a new version of WMMA :)

I decide to just reopen all the closed companies so my world could be more balanced. It sucks having half of the 2000+ fighters fighting once every other year.

Archived