Real World Multiplayer

It might seem too early to try and officially arrange anything but I thought I'd start a thread and see what interest it got.

After reading about the 8 Rings of Wrestling dynasty I got excited for that, and for it's real world equivalent. I'm not aiming for the 8 best or most veteran real world writers ( I definitely couldn't be in it that way!) but just for anyone who is enthusiastic and has the time.

In my opinion I like that idea that I think D-Lyrium came up with for the 8RoW thread of having ghost writers, to help the whole process be quicker and less vulnerable to collapsing I'd suggest people 'pair up', each promotion has 1 main writer and a ghost writer who helps with the storylines and so can fill in, if for whatever reason, the main writer cannot post. P.S As a rookie writer I'd be happy to just be a ghost.

I don't think it's important that it's 8 people, especially depending on the mod we decide to use it might just be best to have say 3 (WWF, WCW, ECW or WWE, TNA, ROH). Basically whatever interests this receives can determine how big we make it.

Any interest or ideas are welcome, but I think to be a main writer you need to be sure that you can put the commitment and time in.

Well it's not that I just want a multiplayer game, like I said I might not even be a main writer in it if more experienced ones want to be a part of this. I love the C-Verse, and when it comes to single player games I'll be solely on that, I started this because I think there's quite a few points in rw history in which it would be great to have a large amount of human players playing at once.

I'll take your advice and wait, but I think it's strange people think it's too early to just throw some ideas and see who is interested. 8RoW thread started getting people together 2-3 months before the game comes out, I think it needs plenty of time.

People are going crazy about the initial release, lol. I know a lot of the old timers here are really into the idea of the new multiplayer options because in the past the multiplayer was not really a feasible option, so waiting 2-3 months seems like ages.

I am sure eventually this will be up there, once a decent RW mod comes out

Archived