Promotion-Specific Tip Thread Index

I know in 2010 we had some great tip threads for different feds, and I'm sure we'll have the same here. The issue there was that because the forum search feature won't let you search for short words, it was sometimes difficult to find them. Thought I'd set this up in advance and I'll edit in links to tip threads as and when they're created. That way if we bump this every so often we can have an easy way to find all the tip threads. Hope that's okay with the moderators.

Default CVerse

Active Tip Threads

USA

SWF

TCW

USPW

CZCW

AAA

NYCW

IPW

GSW

QAW

MAW

Canada

NOTBPW

CGC

ACPW

Japan

BHOTWG

GCG

BCG

WLW

Mexico

SOTBPW

OLLIE

UK

21CW

Others:

Puroresu

Mexican wrestling

Awaiting Tip Threads

5SSW

APW

4C

CILL

DIW

EWA

EX2010

EMLL

FCW

MPWF

PSW

PGHW

RAW

UEW

VWA

WEXXV

ZEN

<p>We have our first tip thread! I'm not planning on bumping this every time I update it (honestly...), but just to let people know, the plan will be to list all the feds in the CVerse in the above post and edit in links to tip threads as and when they're started. </p><p> </p><p>

Then probably do the same for CVerse 97 and any other CVerse mods that come out if there are any tip threads created for them.</p>

Okay, I had to get this off of the fourth page, because it's just too useful. Thanks for putting it together.

Looking forward to getting a few pointers on some of the promotions that haven't been covered yet.

Thanks for the bump, and glad you're finding it useful! I have posts for RAW and EWA in the pipeline at the moment - just trying to get a bit further into both saved games. Hopefully we'll get more on other feds as people give them a try. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived