1983 War To Settle The Score Mod Hype Thread

picture pack for your mod is almost done.

would you give me some adive?

basically, I only changed DOTT pictures into vintage card look,

so I need to know who was important,

yet doesnt have DOTT style picture in your database.

Terry gordy and bunch of Japanese wrestlers like Riki chosu

can be examples(I already remade their pics).

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fix the link and The Gibsons relationship. To me every wrester in the datebase is important. If don't want to do that don't worry about it. In a future installment when things settle down I will be adding wrestlers like Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Harper, Rowan, and their a lot more but right now my head ain't there.

Fix the link and The Gibsons relationship. To me every wrester in the datebase is important. If don't want to do that don't worry about it. In a future installment when things settle down I will be adding wrestlers like Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Harper, Rowan, and their a lot more but right now my head ain't there.

alright I understand. ofcourse every wrestlers are important.

I will release it now, hope you enjoy this.

If there is any problem applying it to your mod, tell me and I will fix it.

alright I understand. ofcourse every wrestlers are important.

I will release it now, hope you enjoy this.

If there is any problem applying it to your mod, tell me and I will fix it.

Looks good haven't applied yet though kind of have a busy schedule going on right now.

Great work here! Love the depth of the mod, 2242 workers total and 27 active promotions, great stuff!

I'd like to add some japanese / indy future workers that aren't in. Maybe I can do them for me, send them to you and if you think they're good enough / balanced for the set, you can use them?

Great work here! Love the depth of the mod, 2242 workers total and 27 active promotions, great stuff!

I'd like to add some japanese / indy future workers that aren't in. Maybe I can do them for me, send them to you and if you think they're good enough / balanced for the set, you can use them?

Sure that would be great and thank you for the compliment.

Finally had a chance to take a look at the mod. I'm just curious, was there a reason Hulk Hogan was set to be such a negative influence, or was it just an oversight? Right now, he's all the way Egotistical, all the way Selfish, all the way Ruthless, so on and so forth. I would definitely have him on the Egotistical side for sure (not sure about all the way though), and a bit on the Selfish side, though he would do business if it was someone who helped him out (Ted DiBiase) or if he knew that person was going to be a money maker. I think Bobby Heenan put it best when he said that the only people who really had anything negative to say about Hogan were those he didn't work with because he knew they didn't draw money, and if Hogan knew he could make money with a grape, he'd work with a grape. I think there were a fair number of other workers who have been set as extremely negative influences as well that could use some looking at, so it wasn't just Hogan. Only reason I bring it up is that it could trigger a bunch of negative incidents.

PS: Hope this doesn't come off negative btw because I like what I see as far as stats, pop and all that goes. Also, there are still a few companies who have Drug Testing at Low Level. Can't remember which ones off the top of my head, though. :(

Finally had a chance to take a look at the mod. I'm just curious, was there a reason Hulk Hogan was set to be such a negative influence, or was it just an oversight? Right now, he's all the way Egotistical, all the way Selfish, all the way Ruthless, so on and so forth. I would definitely have him on the Egotistical side for sure (not sure about all the way though), and a bit on the Selfish side, though he would do business if it was someone who helped him out (Ted DiBiase) or if he knew that person was going to be a money maker. I think Bobby Heenan put it best when he said that the only people who really had anything negative to say about Hogan were those he didn't work with because he knew they didn't draw money, and if Hogan knew he could make money with a grape, he'd work with a grape. I think there were a fair number of other workers who have been set as extremely negative influences as well that could use some looking at, so it wasn't just Hogan. Only reason I bring it up is that it could trigger a bunch of negative incidents.

PS: Hope this doesn't come off negative btw because I like what I see as far as stats, pop and all that goes. Also, there are still a few companies who have Drug Testing at Low Level. Can't remember which ones off the top of my head, though. :(

Yes it was on purpose.

Yes it was on purpose.

That's it, this mod sux! :p *throws laptop across the room* KIDDING! Hope you can take a good joke. :D

In all seriousness, I'll respect your decision as it's your mod. After all, I can change it myself for my own game. ^_^

That's it, this mod sux! :p *throws laptop across the room* KIDDING! Hope you can take a good joke. :D

In all seriousness, I'll respect your decision as it's your mod. After all, I can change it myself for my own game. ^_^

I might change it. I did have reservations at putting Hogan that negative of influence, but still did it. Backlund is another one who is negative influence. Some of negative influences I am probably go to change, but with everything going on I don't know if I will have time to sit down and comb the stats and figure out who should or not be negative influences. I can take a joke

I might change it. I did have reservations at putting Hogan that negative of influence, but still did it. Backlund is another one who is negative influence. Some of negative influences I am probably go to change, but with everything going on I don't know if I will have time to sit down and comb the stats and figure out who should or not be negative influences. I can take a joke

Like I said, it's no biggie because I can change it myself. For every player that would change it, there's others who'll love to leave it as is just to see what kind of crazy news stories and incidents come about from the negative influences. I say do what you feel is best and not be pressured into doing something you don't want to do. ^_^

Might have to lower japanese womens stats. Most of them our better than men.

If it helps, this is japanese womens in 1983 ranking in my game.

4 Jaguar Yokota

6 Chigusa Nagayo

11 Lionesse Asuka

22 Yukari Omori

Antonio Inoki was ranked at 23.

And by the way, I thought Kobayashi Kuniaki was ranked too high in your 1982 ranking, so I slightly reduced his stats. But his ranking is still number 2 of Japanese men wrestlers 1983.

If it helps, this is japanese womens in 1983 ranking in my game.

4 Jaguar Yokota

6 Chigusa Nagayo

11 Lionesse Asuka

22 Yukari Omori

Antonio Inoki was ranked at 23.

And by the way, I thought Kobayashi Kuniaki was ranked too high in your 1982 ranking, so I slightly reduced his stats. But his ranking is still number 2 of Japanese men wrestlers 1983.

Thanks but I have no control over 1982 rankings that is AI generated. Like Beejus said it's probably pretty much accurate when it comes to the females being better then the males especially during this period. I checked Yokota and nothing popped out at me being to over the top in skills. So I just dropped the females pop down a few notches. Plus Kuniaki Kobayashi down to the 40's.

After years of being unable to play GDS games (a hitch with elicense kept the games from opening, even after Adam, the elicense folks, and the GDS devs all did their best to fix things) I finally got things up and running on my laptop. This is one of the first mods I downloaded, and it is great!

I do have one suggestion for Mid-South: I think your timeline may be a bit off. In January of '83, Jim Duggan was still a solid member of the Rat Pack. DiBiase hadn't started cooperating with Skandar Akbar yet (I think that would have been in March, with the situation blowing up in April, leading to Duggan's patriotic face turn.)

Thanks for a great mod (brings back fond memories of DOTT)

After years of being unable to play GDS games (a hitch with elicense kept the games from opening, even after Adam, the elicense folks, and the GDS devs all did their best to fix things) I finally got things up and running on my laptop. This is one of the first mods I downloaded, and it is great!

I do have one suggestion for Mid-South: I think your timeline may be a bit off. In January of '83, Jim Duggan was still a solid member of the Rat Pack. DiBiase hadn't started cooperating with Skandar Akbar yet (I think that would have been in March, with the situation blowing up in April, leading to Duggan's patriotic face turn.)

Thanks for a great mod (brings back fond memories of DOTT)

Thank you for the comment. Will change for next update.

Alright trying to figure how Mid-Atlantic can offer a written deal to Tully Blanchard, but still have working agreement with Georgia who he is signed to with Exclusive contract.

Georgia has me trying to figure out what they are doing in the first place, because they went out and signed a lot exclusive contracts to people including Ted Dibiase who had contract with Mid South. Who has working agreement with Georgia in the first place.

Archived