SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Marc DuBois w/ “The Truth”

[singles Match]

Question: After stomping his head into the steel ramp, can Marc DuBois continue to inflict further damage upon the rival of “The Truth”, Captain Atomic? Likely a DQ but Atomic gets only a small amount of revenge.

"CHASE AGENCY" Paul Huntingdon & Rogue w/ Ms. Chase vs. Lobster Warrior & Valiant

[Tag Team Match]

Question: Valiant is hell-bent on revenge for what Rogue did to Hannah a few weeks back. Will this be the moment where he finally gets that revenge?

Valiant falls for Emma's tricks and takes another loss.

"THE IRON MAN" Christian Faith vs. Joe Sexy

[singles Match]

Question: Who will walk away as the victor of this classic SWF grudge-match? Faith gets some momentuim back and Sexy looks good in defeat.

"CHASE AGENCY" Brandon James & Remo w/ Ms. Chase vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

[Tag Team Match]

Question: With an apparent power-struggle overtaking the “Chase Agency”, can Remo & James work as a team to defeat the well-oiled machine that is the Amazing Bumfholes?

I see James walking out but Remo is too tough for the Bumf's.

"YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’" Steve Frehley vs. Rich Money

[singles Match]

Question: Who does the new SWF Owner have set as a warm-up for his World Heavyweight Champion this week on Supreme TV; only days removed from “Nothing to Lose”? Money comes out and gives Frehley all he can handle.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Marc DuBois w/ “The Truth”

[singles Match]

Question: After stomping his head into the steel ramp, can Marc DuBois continue to inflict further damage upon the rival of “The Truth”, Captain Atomic? I'm biased because DuBois is nothing but trouble in most games and Captain Atomic is my diary's "Extremely Poor Man's Jim Force" in terms of characterization. So I'm happy to predict a win for the Wrecking Machine...by DQ, thanks to The Truth's interference.

"CHASE AGENCY" Paul Huntingdon & Rogue w/ Ms. Chase vs. Lobster Warrior & Valiant

[Tag Team Match]

Question: Valiant is hell-bent on revenge for what Rogue did to Hannah a few weeks back. Will this be the moment where he finally gets that revenge? If one of this week's matches is ending as a draw, I predict this will be it. I don't see Valiant vs Rogue blowing off this soon.

[singles Match]

Question: Who will walk away as the victor of this classic SWF grudge-match? Faith has aged much better than the Sex-y Maniac.

[Tag Team Match]

Question: With an apparent power-struggle overtaking the “Chase Agency”, can Remo & James work as a team to defeat the well-oiled machine that is the Amazing Bumfholes? Maybe not, but they're too over to job to the Bumfholes.

"YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’" Steve Frehley vs. ????

[singles Match]

Question: Who does the new SWF Owner have set as a warm-up for his World Heavyweight Champion this week on Supreme TV; only days removed from “Nothing to Lose”? Jack Bruce. Maybe Rich Money, but a babyface match would make a nice curveball.

[singles Match]

Question: After stomping his head into the steel ramp, can Marc DuBois continue to inflict further damage upon the rival of “The Truth”, Captain Atomic?

I could see this one going either way but while I think that Captain will eventually "win" this feud I also believe that right now he will lose in order to build the feud up and to make that eventual victory mean that much more.

[Tag Team Match]

Question: Valiant is hell-bent on revenge for what Rogue did to Hannah a few weeks back. Will this be the moment where he finally gets that revenge?

Faces are slighly stronger in my opinion but this more of "I hope" pick. That said the way things have been going with Rogue and Valiant I wouldn´t be suprised if Chase and her clients manage to use Hannah against Valiant again.

[singles Match]

Question: Who will walk away as the victor of this classic SWF grudge-match?

I don´t see why Sexy should win this one.

[Tag Team Match]

Question: With an apparent power-struggle overtaking the “Chase Agency”, can Remo & James work as a team to defeat the well-oiled machine that is the Amazing Bumfholes?

They won´t really be a good team but they will still win.

[singles Match]

Question: Who does the new SWF Owner have set as a warm-up for his World Heavyweight Champion this week on Supreme TV; only days removed from “Nothing to Lose”?

Who ever it is he isn´t going to beat Frehley.

[singles Match]

Question: After stomping his head into the steel ramp, can Marc DuBois continue to inflict further damage upon the rival of “The Truth”, Captain Atomic?

Answer: Atomic picks up a win with his 3 moves of doom that Greed pointed out. Post match fight afterwards

[Tag Team Match]

Answer: Rogue has been on a hell of a streak, but Valiant is good enough to at least win a tag match.

[singles Match]

Answer: Faith wins

[Tag Team Match]

Answer: Chase wont let her clients go 0-2

[singles Match]

Question: Who does the new SWF Owner have set as a warm-up for his World Heavyweight Champion this week on Supreme TV; only days removed from “Nothing to Lose”

Answer: Champ stays rolling.

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

Question: Who does the new SWF Owner have set as a warm-up for his World Heavyweight Champion this week on Supreme TV; only days removed from “Nothing to Lose”?

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

Just some quick predictions from me, this time round....

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[Tag Team Match]

[singles Match]

[singles Match]

I'm assuming the one in each match with the nickname is the favorite. And Dubois is likely not sticking with the company.

[Tag Team Match]

Nope. But he'll win the feud, ideally while elevating both.

[singles Match]

The guy with the big caps nickname in front of his names.

[Tag Team Match]

Chase Agency should get the win here, the tension between James and Remo "THE DESTROYER" can be built up without losing to guys called bumholes.

[singles Match]

I've noticed in other diaries ??? is used to raise tension on a match that's otherwise easy to predict. I'm curious to see if Eisen does that as well.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CANNLogo.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Primetime.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTV_zpsece8c4fa.png

EPISODE #6

Tuesday, 2nd Week of February 2013

Iowa State Fair || Mid West

|| CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE || UPCOMING PPV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DuaneFry_zps58f63501.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JerryEisen_zps5731b167.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
THIS… IS… SUPREME TV!!!
[Pyro is heard going off in the background]
That’s right, folks. The GREATEST, most IN-YOUR-FACE, wrestling action only comes from one show and you’re watching it! I’m Peter Michaels and alongside me are my partners in crime, Duane Fry & Jerry Eisen.
[Pauses]
Boy, do we have a show for you!

Duane Fry:
That’s right folks, we’ve got Remo, Brandon James, Christian Faith, Steve Frehley and a mystery opponent all in action here tonight. Honestly, we couldn’t have MORE of a jam-packed show leading into “Nothing to Lose” this Thursday night!

Jerry Eisen:
Not only do we have some of THE biggest names in action but we ALSO have the lingering question residing over the SWF these days: WHO is the NEW Owner of this great company? I don’t know… These guys next to me don’t know… EVERYONE in the back doesn’t know…
[Laughs]
Sooner or later we’ll HAVE to get to the bottom of this… Maybe tonight?

Duane Fry:
Speaking of, it sounds like we have a message via satellite from our new boss…

Peter Michaels:
That’s right. Let’s transition to SWF Headquarters and hear from the NEW Owner of the Supreme Wrestling Federation…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Unknown.jpg

ON-LOCATION PROMO

INVOLVED:
SWF New Owner

“A warm-up... in HELL"

[The 6th episode of Supreme TV in 2013 opens with the ominous sight of the new SWF Owner sitting behind a grandiose/power desk at the very heights of SWF Headquarters. The lighting in the room is sparse in which to further keep said Owner’s identity unknown. Equally, when coupling this fact with a voice-modificator, there’s absolutely NO telling who it could be.]

[New SWF Owner]:
Welcome to Supreme TV. The greatest broadcast in all of professional wrestling.
[Pauses]
I understand that my shadowed identity can paint me in a mysterious light but just know, it’s only an initial precaution. There are many out there gunning for my head, I’m a ‘hot target’ if you will; so, my presence must be hidden until the right time. If I expose myself too early then catastrophe will certainly follow.
[Pauses]
Even though I’m unable to show my face or even step foot onto the Iowa State Fair tonight, that does not mean that I’m going to allow this great company to suffer.
[Pauses]
I told Mr. Eisen I would not let his Supreme creation crumble and I plan on keeping my promise. That’s why, I have booked our “Nothing to Lose” main eventers, Steve Frehley and Remo, in warm-up matches leading into this Thursday. The last thing I want is a stiff competitor; one that’s easy to be injured in such a brutal match-up. So, while Remo will team with his newfound “Chase Agency” brethren, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley, will ALSO be in action against a foe who will most certainly… awaken… his soul.

[The new Owner pauses for a second as a slight, modified, chuckle is heard.]

[New SWF Owner]:
For, tonight, in our main event, “The Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley will put that very nickname to the test as he squares off against…
[Pauses]
The “Demon”…. Vengeance…

[The crowd boos as the sound of Vengeance’s name.]

[New SWF Owner]:
… All in hopes of helping our World Heavyweight Champion warm-up for this Thursday.
[Pauses]
So let me hold back the action no longer…
[Pauses]
THIS… IS… Supreme… TV!!

[With that, a slight, modified, chuckle is heard in the background from the new SWF Owner. Meanwhile, we slowly pan out from the chest-high shot of said figure. In doing so, the room feels that much darker, that much more ominous, as the large space before us is almost as black as midnight.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
What?!?!

Jerry Eisen:
Did we just hear that right? Tonight, in our main event, it’s going to be Steve Frehley against… Vengeance?

Peter Michaels:
This marks the first-time Vengeance has fought on Supreme TV since the new year began. After his string of attacks, leaving behind a number of blood-soaked “X’s” upon his victim’s chests, we’re ACTUALLY going to see the “Demon” LIVE in that very ring tonight.

Duane Fry:
How is THIS a warm-up? This just reeks of someone who has a vendetta against Frehley.

Jerry Eisen:
Not necessarily. Power often corrupts even the best of us.

Duane Fry:
I can’t believe what we just heard… Frehley and Vengeance? And only 2 days removed from “Nothing to Lose”? There’s NO way he can walk out of here tonight in one piece. Hell, knowing this, there’s NO way he’ll be able to walk out of this Thursday with the belt!! Vengeance and then Remo within 2 days? That’s professional suicide!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/MarcDuBois.jpg

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic vs. Marc DuBois

"I wouldn’t do that if I were you…"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
John Greed & Squeeky McClean w/ Marc DuBois

• Captain Atomic looks unfazed by the numbers-game against him; roaring with sheer intensity regardless of the challenge.

• Their altercation feels rather awkward, as if they don’t click well at all; however, the story still persists: Can Captain Atomic overcome… “The Truth”?

• Marc DuBois utilizes his high-speed approach; however, spends very little time in-control as Atomic’s brutish intensity brushes off almost all offensive from the youngster.

• At one point though, John Greed interferes on DuBois’ behalf as Marc pretends to interact with the referee about a ‘potential knee injury’. Meanwhile, Greed is shown landing a stiff punch across Atomic’s jaw as he lay in a nearby corner (and Greed stands outside of the ring).

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JohnGreed_zpsa3ae7168.jpg
    Sneak Attack

• This strike appears to awake the ‘beast’ within Atomic; exploding from his downward position to overrun DuBois in the process.

• With an intense 2nd wind at his back, the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” makes quick work of his opponent with a short array of powerful moves leading into his signature “Mushroom Cloud”.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Captain Atomic via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Mushroom Cloud” (Running/Diving Closeline)

ENDING TIME:
5:55

GRADE:
D

Duane Fry:
The REAL truth is… These guys may hate Captain Atomic but hate won’t win you a match. The “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” bulldozes his way through another victory; this time against a “Truth” member! You KNOW this has to drive them nuts!

Jerry Eisen:
I’m sure it adds more fuel to the fire…

Peter Michaels:
Wins & Losses are the ultimate barometer in the SWF. If you’re not winning, you don’t have the ability to whine about others success. “The Truth” is starting to look like a group that’s pissed about everything but showing very little ability to get themselves to the level they have aspired to.

Duane Fry:
Either way, they’re going to keep on pushing their agenda down our throats…

Peter Michaels:
You’d have to eliminate these guys from the SWF to EVER silence their agenda. Even then, I’m not sure it’d go away…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JohnGreed_zpsa3ae7168.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/MarcDuBois_zps05aa2248.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/CaptainAtomic_zps1ad7cdd1.jpg

POST-MATCH FAILED ATTACK

INVOLVED:
"The Truth" (Squeeky McClean, John Greed, and Marc DuBois) and Captain Atomic

“Atomic Power!!"

[As the match comes to a close, “The Truth” is shown entering the ring with evil intentions. That said, following a brief 3-on-1 beatdown, Captain Atomic is shown surging with intense energy; a fact that seems to have most of his rivals strikes ineffective. In the end, the final image is that of the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” ‘powering-up’ and eventually throwing each member of “The Truth” from the ring in an explosive fashion. Upon doing so, Atomic is shown shaking a nearby ring rope as if he’s going to rip it straight out of the turnbuckle for which it’s locked.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
Did YOU see THAT?!?! WOW!

Jerry Eisen:
Captain Atomic just threw the ENTIRE “Truth” group from the ring! One man!! WOW is right!

Peter Michaels:
He looks to have an almost super-human ability to explode with sheer energy. Now, we’ve seen this before in the SWF but, for some reason, this seems different.

Duane Fry:
3-Moves of Doom or NOT… Captain Atomic is a FORCE to be reckoned with!

Jerry Eisen:
“The Truth” continues to find that out…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BrandonJames_zps8000ae9e.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg

BACKSTAGE PSYCHE-UP

INVOLVED:
Brandon James, Remo, and Ms. Chase

“It's Business; keep it that way"

[We transition backstage in which to see the tense sight of “Big Money” Brandon James and the “Alpha Dog” Remo standing nose-to-nose with one another. Eyes fixated, both competitors look as though they could spring into action at anytime. Remo in more of a stoic, yet intensely focused, manner. Meanwhile, “Big Money” in more of a lazy cool, arrogant smirking, kind of fashion.]

[Just when we think we may see a fight break-out, a familiar voice is heard radiating from within the room.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Personal feelings don’t belong in business…

[The camera man slowly pans out to see Ms. Chase is actually standing alongside the two; pacing back and forth as her two prized competitors stare one another down in a tense fashion.]

[Ms. Chase]:
… And this is business. Don’t make me remind you of that again.
[Pauses]
Honestly, I don’t care what you think of one another. You are not to be friends or rivals. You are simply business partners when I see fit.
[Pauses]
For the majority of your time under my direction, you two will exist on your own given plane. I’m not here to mend fences or build relationships, good or bad, I’m here to see to it that my clients are THE most successful figures this industry has ever seen.
[Pauses]
Do I make myself clear?

[Remo doesn’t respond verbally. Instead, a simple head nod is shown. Meanwhile, Brandon does respond in a defiantly arrogant fashion.]

[brandon James]:
Crystal Clear…

[Ms. Chase]:
Good.
[Pauses]
The Amazing Bumfholes should NOT be a great challenge for either of you. I negotiated this match with the new SWF Owner because I felt both of you were in need of a light warm-up leading into “Nothing to Lose”.
[Pauses]
Go out there tonight and show the WORLD why you’re worthy enough to be in the “Chase Agency”. Show them that your legacy… has YET to peak.
[Pauses]
That is all.

[With that cold ending, Ms. Chase sternly walks out of the room. This leaves Remo & James all alone; still staring each other down the very same way they have from the start. With that said, the segment ultimately fades away with this tense sight. Each viewer wondering not if but WHEN these two will finally crack into one another.]

GRADE:
C+

Peter Michaels:
You can feel the tension between these two men. It’s thick.

Duane Fry:
Do you think Ms. Chase would have rescinded her offer to Remo if she knew that THIS is how it would all turn out?

Jerry Eisen:
Not at all. The “Alpha Dog” is in-line for a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity at “Nothing to Lose”. Not to mention, he’s arguably THE most dominant figure, in the ring, we’ve EVER known here in the SWF. He’s a freak of nature. To land someone like Remo, that HAS to be a big moment for the “Chase Agency”. Even if you don’t like the guy, it’s hard to argue with what we’ve seen from him on a week-by-week basis.

Duane Fry:
… But “Big Money” has long been Ms. Chase’s most prized client. Do you think rocking the boat like this could ultimately turn him away?

Peter Michaels:
Normally, I’d say no. As long as there’s a check around the corner, “Big Money” doesn’t seem to really get in the middle of things. This is different though. James looks like, for the first time since we’ve seen him here, there’s a level of pride pumping through his veins. If anything, maybe this addition was the BEST thing that’s ever happened to him.

Duane Fry:
I guess we’ll see. They’re going to be teaming tonight. Will it explode or thrive? I’m interested to know.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/PaulHuntingdon.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Rogue.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Valiant.jpg

“THE CHASE AGENCY”
Paul Huntingdon & Rogue vs. Lobster Warrior &

"Cheaters always win"

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Rogue and Paul Huntingdon

Hannah w/ Valiant

• Despite being stablemates, Rogue & Paul Huntingdon don’t feel like allies. The “Chase Agency” is a group of mercenaries. That said, while they’re working as one team, they are ultimately acting on their own accord.

• Valiant & Lobbie, becoming familiar with each other since the start of 2013, seem like more of a team than the “Chase Agency” duo.

• Valiant looks strong from the very get-go; puffing his chest out in a proud fashion. That said, the man he wants the most, Rogue, is out of reach throughout most of the match.

• When Rogue finally is tagged in, it’s as if the rest of the world pauses as these two war with an intense streak.

• Shortly before it starts though, Rogue plays another ‘cat-and-mouse game’ by tagging Paul back in. This leaves Rogue smirking in a vile fashion. Meanwhile, Valiant appears angered by the choice. He takes his frustration out on Paul.

• Lobster Warrior appears like the rock of the match; putting forth a well-planned veteran approach. That said, his need for fan approval often puts him in a bad way.

• As Rogue and Valiant, again, return as ‘legal men’, Ms. Chase is shown sliding a pair of brass knuckles into Rogue. Darren Smith doesn’t seen this.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg
    Brass Influence

• As Valiant picks up Rogue, the “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel” plays possum for a second; finally landing a brass knuckle shot across his jaw. Again, Darren Smith doesn’t realize what has just happened despite looking upon them.

• Quickly, Rogue dives in and lands his signature “Crashing On” as Valiant staggers backward; dropping to a knee.

• Before Lobster Warrior can break the fall, Paul Huntingdon is shown running outside of the ring & pulling the veteran off the apron.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rogue and Paul Huntingdon via pinfall (Rogue pins Valiant)

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Crashing On” (Flatliner) following an unseen brass knuckle strike

ENDING TIME:
8:29

GRADE:
C

Jerry Eisen:
How could Darren Smith NOT see that?

Peter Michaels:
It’s really hard to notice a weapon like that if you aren’t close up. The only reason WE know is because of the camera angle we saw. Wouldn’t it be better if this ended in a DQ? Yea, Rogue cheated the hell out of this match. I guess I’m saying is, Darren is human. We all make mistakes & can only do our best with what we can see.

Duane Fry:
Throw it out! If you’re REALLY going to govern this company, whoever the new owner is, throw this one out! Rogue cheated his way to win. Show your hand!

Jerry Eisen:
We can only hope. I just don’t see it happening though. Would YOU want an angered Rogue breathing down your neck? Not to mention Ms. Chase bringing a lawsuit?

Duane Fry:
I wish you could hear yourself right now. Is THIS where we’ve come? That someone can cheat their way to a win and we’ll accept it?

Jerry Eisen:
I wish it were different, Duane. Believe me, what happened here is absolute bull. That said, if the new owner doesn’t do anything about, there’s nothing WE can do. All we can do is hope that Valiant gets his revenge; sometime… somewhere…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmoreSmall.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore© and Eric Eisen

“Beyond Personal"

[A hype video is shown depicting the ugly rivalry between Eric Eisen and SWF North American Champion, Angry Gilmore. Highlighting the heinous attack by the challenger last week, as Eric entered the Manhattan hospital to attack Gilmore during a rehab treatment, the overall tone of the video is that of brewing hatred. More or less, as we get a final glimpse of Gilmore being treated by medical professional post-rehab-attack, the overall message appears to be: “Is there ANY way Angry Gilmore will be healthy enough to be cleared for action at ‘N2L’. And, if not, will Eric Eisen REALLY benefit from his devious nature; becoming the NEW North American Champion by default”?. Only time will tell.]

GRADE:
B -

Duane Fry:
I don’t think I’ve seen ANYTHING like this Gilmore/Eisen feud EVER before. It’s so intensely personal; so jarring to say the least. Eric Eisen not only orchestrated the physical decline of his rival but ALSO weaseled his way into a Manhattan hospital in which to add FURTHER damage to the champ. This is… wow… Beyond wrestling. This could be criminal.

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t think Gilmore will press charges. He WANTS revenge on Eisen. He’d rather do it himself.

Duane Fry:
Should that be HIS choice though? He’s practically bed-ridden. I mean, Angry Gilmore may NEVER return to in-ring action. What then? Does Eric get away with all of this? Does he go on to carry the North American Championship for months; declaring himself the REAL champion when we know it’s all a bunch of bull?

Jerry Eisen:
Angry will come back…

Duane Fry:
How can you be so sure?

Jerry EIsen:
He may not be cleared at “Nothing to Lose” but you KNOW he’ll show up. He wants Eisen in the worst way.

Duane Fry:
Cleared or not. I don’t know if Gilmore SHOULD be in the ring; even for a fight. This shouldn’t happen in his condition.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JoeSexy_zpsa572a6b9.jpg

BACKSTAGE ARGUMENT

INVOLVED:
Christian Faith and Joe Sexy

“Classic Grudge"

[We transition backstage in which to see the “Iron Man” himself, Christian Faith, slowly shuffling through a backstage hallway. Upon seeing this, the crowd pops rather loudly for the SWF LIVING LEGEND. That said, as he turns a nearby corner, there awaits someone who is not so enamored with the ‘great’ Christian Faith.]

[Joe Sexy]:
Well… Well… Well… LOOK who we have here. The beloved, Christian Faith!
[Pauses; wide smile upon his face]
Boy-o-Boy, I better keep my emotions in check or run the risk of looking like a weepy fan.

[sexy’s wide smile grows even wider. Meanwhile, Faith, the borderline curmudgeon that he is, most commonly defined as ‘blue collar’, doesn’t appear to be all that interested in his games.]

[Joe Sexy]:
I know… I know… Tough-guy, right?
[smirks]
You look a little tense. Not getting enough from the old hag?

[in a rare show of immediate action, Faith grabs Sexy by his shirt with both hands; shoving him up against a nearby cement wall. Pinning him with brute strength, Faith stares directly in the eyes of the flamboyant heel. That said, Sexy doesn’t skip a beat. Sure, he looks a little more uncomfortable that before but still wears that wide-grin across his face.]

[Christian Faith]:
What was that?

[Joe Sexy]:
I SAID… Not getting enough…

[Faith applies more strength to his pinning hold. In doing so, Sexy runs out of breath. Weirdly enough, he’s still smiling though.]

[Christian Faith]:
That’s more like it…

[Faith pauses in which to stare the increasingly uncomfortable, yet smiling, Sexy dead in his eyes.]

[Christian Faith]:
I’m tired of your bull. I’ve heard it long enough.
[Pauses]
It’s time for you to shut that mouth of yours & finally fight like a man.
[Pauses]
If you don’t, I’m going to see to it that you leave on a stretcher here tonight.

[Faith gives one final push in his pinning hold before letting go.]

[sexy, now able to breath, pines for air as he bends over in a show of discomfort. None the less though, he’s still wearing that wide smile upon his face. In a way, it’s almost as if he’s an unsettling cartoon character or something.]

[Joe Sexy]:
‘Fight like a man’… Gotcha…
[The smile slowly drains a little]
You ALWAYS know best…

[sexy proclaims in a sarcastic manner.]

[Meanwhile, Christian Faith has already walked on down the hallway in his slow, methodical, fashion. It’s not that he thinks it’s cool but rather that he’s most likely hiding years of injury in his stride.]

[in the end, as Faith exits the segment all together, Sexy stands back up; looking in that direction with his trademark wide smile upon his face.]

[Joe Sexy]:
Good talkin’ to ya!

[With that, Sexy spins around and walks the other way; rolling his eyes in the process. However, seconds later, springing back into his sleazy arrogant fashion.]

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
Well, that was odd…

Duane Fry:
It’s Joe Sexy. What do you expect? Everything about him is… just… well… odd…

Jerry Eisen:
Something isn’t entirely right up there…

Peter Michaels:
It’s a classic grudge-match folks, Sexy vs. Faith. We’ve seen it so many times; however, the last was quite some time ago. These are older men now but their hatred for one another still remains. Sometimes age doesn’t ALWAYS silence the worst in us.

Duane Fry:
This may be the first time in a while but it may ALSO be the LAST TIME we ever see this match-up if Faith gets what he wants.

Jerry Eisen:
I wouldn’t mind a Joe Sexy-less SWF…

Duane Fry:
Hell yea, I’m on board for that!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JoeSexy.jpg

“THE IRON MAN”
vs. Joe Sexy

"Keep the Faith"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Joe Sexy thinks he’s GOD’s gift to women. In reality, most of them seem repulsed by his sleazy demeanor.

• Meeting in the center of the ring, Sexy offers his right hand. Faith waits on it. Eventually, he goes to shake his hand but Sexy pulls away; rubbing his hand through his hair as he laughs. As expected, his laughter is cut short by Faith landing a hard-right across his jaw.

• Joe does his very best to regain composure; however, relies on dirty-tactics to get there (ie: poke in the eye).

• While Sexy tries to cheat his way into the lead, he’s ultimately overrun by the tough-as-nails brutishness of the “Iron Man”.

• Upon spilling out of the ring, Sexy is shown reversing an Irish-whip sending Faith shoulder-first into the steel steps. Seconds later, as we transition to a mid-match commercial break, there is a serious question whether or not Faith can rebound from such a moment.

• After the commercial break, Sexy is still in control as the “Iron Man” looks to be a little thrown-off by the shoulder pain. That said, it doesn’t last long.

• Reversing an Irish whip of his own, Christian lands a diving back-elbow that floors his opponent. From here-on, Faith rides a 2nd win all the way to victory.

• After beating his opponent down with hardened fists, Faith ultimately forces the staggered Sexy into his signature “Leap of Faith”. Sexy isn’t going to kick out of this one.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Christian Faith via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Leap of Faith” (Leaping Piledriver)

ENDING TIME:
10:31

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
A great classic grudge match between two Supreme Superstars. Tonight, like many times before though, the “Iron Man” is just too much for Sexy to handle.

Duane Fry:
I guess he’s NOT bringing Sexy back…

[Fry laughs to himself]

Jerry Eisen:
You’re better than that…

[Jerry jokes with Duane]

Duane Fry:
Nope. I certainly am not!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpg

ON-LOCATION PROMO

INVOLVED:
Rich Money

“I'll make my OWN success"

[We transition to an undisclosed location via satellite in which to see an obviously frustrated Rich Money seated within a lavish personal suite. By the slight sight of a nearby window, it's quite easy to see that Money is NOT in Iowa; as is shown by towering skyscraper buildings towering behind said glass.]

[As a fire rages behind him in a grandiose fire place, it's light bouncing off of nearby gold statues in the room, Rich deviates from his typical coy manner in which to drive straight to the point.]

[Rich Money]:
I wait...and I wait... and I wait...
[Pauses]
And yet, I see the same outcome as before.
[Pauses]
The new Owner of the SWF is just as clueless as Richard Eisen was shortly before his departure.
[Pauses]
I SHOULD be in the main event this Thursday at "Nothing to Lose". I beat Steve Frehley to an inch of his life, left him in shambles, and ultimately proved my dominance on a public stage.
[Pauses]
And Yet...
[snarls slightly]
Nothing. No word from anyone at SWF Headquarters.
[Pauses]
I'm forced to stand on the sidelines and continue to watch OTHERS receive MY opportunities. The SWF is nothing more than a socialist state...
[Pauses]
You'd rather spread the wealth to those who DON'T deserve it instead of handing opportunities to those of us who have made it on our own!
[Pauses]
The REAL success stories... and there's no greater success story than Rich Money!

[Money pauses; snarling slightly with anger]

[Rich Money]:
In protest, I didn't travel to Iowa. Why should I slum it with rednecks & mindless bumpkins when I'm being treated this way?
[Pauses]
I should be heralded; promoted to the world as THE greatest success story this industry has EVER seen.
[Pauses]
Is that happening? No. So, why the HELL should I bestow my glorious presence upon a bunch of under-educated, no-class, no-good Hicks?
[Pauses]
You may want me on the sidelines but that's just not what's going to happen. Whether you book me in the main event or NOT, I'll be at "Nothing to Lose" and I'll make DAMN sure that the match doesn't happen without me!
[Pauses]
Frehley... Remo... and Rich Money... for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship is what you'll see... Whether you book it... or not!
[Pauses]
Why? Because Money... makes the world... go round!

[With that, Rich Money seems slightly less angered now that he's expelled what he came to say. With that said though, the question of what he really meant still lingers. Will he force his way into the main event? Is this just another ploy to put pressure on the new (yet unknown) SWF brass to book him into the match? We don't really know. That said, it's obvious that Money entirely believes he SHOULD be in the main event at "Nothing to Lose" this Thursday night.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Rich Money is that kind of guy who has it all… and you just want to punch him in the face for it.

Jerry Eisen:
He has it all… BUT… the thing he wants the most; The SWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Duane Fry:
I know… It’s what helps me sleep at night.

Peter Michaels:
Rich has long been known to push his weight around to get what he wants. It seems though, whoever the new owner is, they aren’t biting like Mr. Eisen did many years ago.

Duane Fry:
Maybe he’ll have to ‘slum it’ with the rest of us I guess…

Jerry Eisen:
Oh, ‘the horror’…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Remo.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/ZimmyBumfhole.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RandyBumfhole.jpg

“THE CHASE AGENCY”
Brandon James &
vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

"You may want to turn away"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase w/ Brandon James & Remo

• “The Chase Agency” looks nothing like a cohesive unit. If anything, it’s almost as if Remo & Brandon James are on opposite sides of an alliance.

• Sensing this, The Amazing Bumfholes take charge early on; utilizing the “Chase Agency’s” inability to work as a team against them.

• Speeding around the ring at a lightning fast pace, using an array of double-team aerial strikes as they tag one another in-and-out at a rapid pace, the veteran tag team pinpoints their opponents weakness and exploits it to a “T”.

• That said, after a failed pinfall attempt, Randy Bumfhole is shown practically losing his head when a springboard strike is halted by a powerhouse closeline from Remo.

• From there, the tides turn drastically. While the Bumfholes still fight their way through it, before you know it, the carnage in the ring begins to appear rather one-sided in nature.

• Beating their opponents down with sheer power, the “Chase Agency” continues to not work as a team, dominating individually; however, now, their collective power-game becomes too much for their opponents to overcome.

• After a number of power-moves, either man (James or Remo) can be seen staring down their own partner in a way of sending a message.

• In the end, after brutally beating down both Bumfhole’s, in a way trying to prove which man was tougher/stronger than the other, Darren Smith is shown diving before a fallen Zimmy Bumfhole due to no longer being able to defend himself due to injury.

• As both Bumfholes lay motionless, Smith calls for the bell dramatically as he attempts to keep their opponents away.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Brandon James & Remo via injury stoppage

ENDING MANEUVER:
Darren Smith calling for a stoppage of action

ENDING TIME:
9:20

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
It looked like the Bumfholes were on their game tonight, playing off of their opponent’s weakness, but, in the end, veteran prowess can’t overcome sheer power.

Jerry Eisen:
Did you see Zimmy’s head bounce of the canvas after that standing spinebuster?
[shudders]
We could be looking at some major neurological issues after an impact like that. He may end up with the same specialists as Gilmore.

Peter Micheals:
Wrestling is a violent sport; there’s no way around it. That said, I don’t know if the human body can withstand the kind of punishment that was levied by the “Chase Agency” here tonight. We may not see the Bumfholes in an SWF ring for quite some time.

Duane Fry:
All because James & Remo are jockeying for positioning within the “Chase Agency”. It looks like two bulls trying to ram into one another; wanting to prove their STRONGER than the other. I can’t believe this kind of unabashed alphaism is still around. It’s 2013; we’ve moved on past that!

Jerry Eisen:
Society may have. In the Land of Supreme though, we’re an environment built upon those Alphas. Crush or be crushed; fight or fall. You’ve got to put it all together or else run the risk of breaking apart. It’s the price of Supremacy…

Duane Fry:
All I know is, Ms. Chase is REALLY going to be challenged for the first time here. Can she keep these two from destroying eachother and, by extension, her faction in the process? It’s not looking good if you ask me.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BrandonJames_zps8000ae9e.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ZimmyBumfhole_zpse0827cc1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RandyBumfhole_zps008d244c.jpg

POST-MATCH BEATDOWN

INVOLVED:
"THE CHASE AGENCY" (Brandon James, Remo and Ms. Chase), Zimmy Bumfhole, Randy Bumfhole

“Who's MORE dominant?"

[Darren Smith continues to call for the bell, trying to remind the “Chase Agency” duo that the match is longer in session, but this doesn’t slow down James or Remo. Instead, the two brutish brawlers are shown taking their ‘Alpha Clash’ one step farther by further destroying the unconscious Bumfholes in a manner that screams of a power contest; all the while staring at one another throughout. In the end, after it seems the two have grown tired of driving their former opponents into the mat, James & Remo step toward one another in the center of the ring in which to engage in a heated stare-down. That said, neither man strikes the other. Possibly, this could be because Ms. Chase has now entered the ring to sternly keep the peace.]

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
It’s boiling over…

Duane Fry:
This isn’t a challenge for Ms. Chase anymore. This is a far-gone conclusion. There’s NO WAY that she can keep these two from ripping the heads off of one another. Honestly, the “Chase Agency” isn’t big enough for BOTH the “Alpha Dog” and “Big Money”!

Peter Michaels:
James has always tolerated others sniffing around Ms. Chase. He never seemed to care about this ‘jockeying for positioning’ because he was ALWAYS the top guy. Now that Remo has come onto their stage, it’s as if “Big Money” has become revived. For quite some time now, he’s been seemingly going through the motions; making his money and being content with that alone. That’s not the case anymore… Remo may have awoken the giant within James…

Duane Fry:
He may have… but… He STILL has to keep Remo behind him then. I just don’t see that happening…

Jerry Eisen:
I can’t WAIT until this all explodes in Ms. Chase’s face! All that control she’s had over the years; she’s losing it now!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/BrandonJames_zps8000ae9e.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpg

STIPULATION CHALLENGE

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce, Ms. Chase, Brandon James and Remo

“Alone time..."

[As the trio of Ms. Chase, Brandon James, and Remo stand within a state of absolute tension within the ring, such a chaotic tone turns that much greater with the roaring sound of
. As expected, Ms. Chase’s glare is overtly cold in nature as Bruce meets her with a contrasting arrogant smirk. From atop the rampway, the rebellious rocker carries an air of smug greatness; the ultimate anti-hero; however, one who is also beloved for his larger-than-life persona.]

[Jack Bruce]:
What? Not happy to see me?
[smirks; crowd pops]
Here I thought you’d be all tingly, Easy E, but I guess not.
[smirks]
I mean, Hell, last week you would have thought ole’ Jack was a goner. The Big-Bad “Demon” had me practically on death’s door and YET… No welcome back kiss?
[smirks]
I’m disappointed in you Easy-E.

[Ms. Chase continues to stare upon Jack with a stern emotionless gaze.]

[Jack Bruce]:
The thing is though… We can fix all of that.
[Pauses]
Now, I know I’ve got a date with your big-man at “Nothing to Lose”; the “Big Greasy” next to you.
[Pauses]
I don’t mind kickin’ his a$$ again BUT… I’ve got to admit… I need a little motivation… I need something to… Chase.
[smirks; pauses]
So how about this…
[Pauses]
If I beat your “Big Greasy” this Thursday then I get 5-minutes alone with you… Easy-E.

[Crowd pops. Meanwhile, Ms. Chase doesn’t respond whatsoever. She looks on with the same cold stare she had earlier.]

[Ms. Chase]:
I don’t do one-sided negotiations…

[Jack Bruce]:
I know… I can get you a little… somethin’.
[smirks]
If your big-man puts me down then you’re little rag-tag bunch get 5-minutes alone with ME. Think about it, in 5-minutes, it’d be nothing but 4-on-1…
[Pauses]
You’d get EXACTLY what you’d want… Me down-and-out…
[Pauses]
Then again this little group of yours lack the spine to really do ANYTHING outside of get their a$$ kicked on a week-by-week basis… GREAT eye you’ve got there, Easy-E. ‘WONDERFUL’ talent…

[bruce snickers in sarcasm.]

[Ms. Chase]:
You’re on…
[Pauses]
This will be the greatest mistake you’ve ever made…

[she responds with stern confidence; not batting an eye in the process.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Oh…
[Laughs]
I don’t make mistakes, hunny.
[Pauses; smirks]
When it’s all said and done, the dust has faded, the panties have dropped, and night turns R-Rated… It’ll be ME and YOU, Easy-E… Tearin’ it up… ALL… NIGHT… LONG!!
[Laughs]
Better wear somethin’ slutty that night; you know how I like it!

[bruce laughs in an over-the-top fashion, almost strutting around, as the crowd is popping rather loudly in a show of support. Meanwhile, Ms. Chase has seemingly heard enough.]

[Off microphone, Ms. Chase is heard barking sternly toward “Big Money” to “take him out”.]

[standing with her arms crossed, expecting a good ole’ beat-down from James, Ms. Chase watches on as “Big Money” steps over the top rope. Slowly, as he drops down from the apron, James shocks everyone in attendance though as he doesn’t shuffle up the ramp toward Bruce. Instead, he steps over the nearby steel guardrail; exiting the ringside area with an arrogant smirk upon his face.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Where the hell are you going?

[James keeps on walking, never spinning back around, as his lazy cool smirk continues to reside upon his face.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Brandon… Come back here!

[Jack Bruce]:
James have LEFT the building…

[Jack laughs in a grandiose fashion once again, the consummate show-man that he is, as Ms. Chase looks to be growing frustrated for once.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Looks like it all got a BIT more interesting, Easy-E…
[smirks]
I’m lookin’ forward to our ALONE time together…

[bruce laughs once again as his theme music kicks in once again. Meanwhile, as the rebellious rocker flashes inappropriate gestures toward the angered Ms. Chase, her once-thought prized client, “Big Money”, is nowhere to be seen any longer; exiting the arena in a defiantly arrogant fashion through the crowd.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Did I hear that right? If Bruce wins, he gets Ms. Chase alone to himself for 5-minutes. Meanwhile, if “Big Money” wins, Bruce has to go 4-on-1 with the “Chase Agency”?

Jerry Eisen:
Spot on, Duane. I don’t know how confident Ms. Chase has to be right now with “Big Money” seemingly walking out on her & the “Chase Agency”!

Duane Fry:
She wanted him to rough up Bruce a little and James had other thoughts in mind…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/WAR_Vegas/Versus/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Vengeance.jpg

“YOU ‘AINT NOTHIN’”
vs.
“THE DEMON”
Vengeance

"It all unravels"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Frehley isn’t afraid of Vengeance; he goes right at him with fists of fury.

• Vengeance doesn’t appear to feel a thing as the champ throws haymakers in his direction.

• Eventually, Vengeance proves he’s almost immune to others attacks, landing a big-hip square into the stomach of Frehley. This sends the “Dark Destroyer” halfway across the ring as he lands on his stomach.

• Despite that, Frehley comes back for more. That said, the same outcome happens once again as the “Demon” now throws him across the ring with a single head-throw.

• The champ goes for it for a 3rd time and is floored by a ring-rattling haymaker from the “Demon” himself.

• In reality, this is how the match continues to persist: Frehley never backing down & coming after his supernatural opponent. Meanwhile, Vengeance appears to almost deflect the pain as he overruns the champ in short bursts.

• The match would later spill outside of the ring as Frehley actually sends Vengeance reeling as he moves out of the way as the “Demon” charges at him. This fact slams Vengeance’s head into the nearby ring pole.

• Angered now though, Vengeance stomps toward Frehley; for which he’s dropped on his face once again with a rarely used drop-toe-hold from the champ.

• This kind of quick thinking, defensive-fighting, seems to work; however, also further anger the “Demon”.

• Once Vengeance is able to get his hands on Frehley once again, his short burst strikes now become slightly more regular; sending the champ reeling in his own right.

• Truly, the match feels more like a brawling affair than anything else.

• Even Darren Smith wouldn’t survive without a scrape as the SWF referee is accidentally floored by a “Frehley’s Comet” that was directed for the “Demon” but shoved aside in the act.

• Eventually, sensing it’s their moment for heated revenge, the trio of Jack Bruce, Christian Faith and Valiant are all shown running out of the back within seconds of one another; not working as a team but coming out to attack an equal rival.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Valiant_zpsb9ff151c.jpg
    Coming for the "Demon"!

• The trio climbs into the ring and instantly goes for Vengeance; however, doesn’t have success right away.

• Meanwhile, Frehley has rolled out of the ring, holding his stomach, as he looks to gain a breather. Sadly for him, Remo is the next to run out of the back & makes his presence known instantly by closelining the champ from behind.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpg
    Hell-bent on Frehley

• The match has unraveled into pure chaos as Remo brawls with Frehley outside of the ring. Meanwhile, the trio of Bruce, Faith and Valiant all take their turns trying to ‘take it to’ Vengeance; a fact for which the “Demon” is able to still stay strong.

• In the end, as Darren Smith slowly wakes up a good 3-minutes after taking the brunt of Frehley’s move, obviously depleted though, the veteran referee is shown calling for the bell in a less than enthusiastic-manner (showing further injury).

• Before you know it, the bell has rung; however, the action around the ring has not subsided.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
DRAW (Sports Entertainment Finish)

ENDING MANEUVER:
N/A

ENDING TIME:
14:34

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
It’s ALL going to HELL!!

Peter Michaels:
Get ‘em, boys!

Jerry Eisen:
They’ve banded together to take down the “Demon”! Three men who have ALL been branded in the past have made their presence known as they attempt to gain revenge!

Duane Fry:
They don’t seem to be making much headway though; Vengeance is STILL standing!

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t know if Vengeance CAN be knocked down to be honest with you…

Peter Michaels:
You can be damn sure they’re going to try to make him!

Duane Fry:
It’s Remo & Frehley brawling around the ring as well!! Oh my!! What a Barnstormer! These guys may take their HEADS off before we even GET to the PPV!

Jerry Eisen:
By what we’ve seen here tonight, “Nothing to Lose” is most likely going to be an EXTREME affair! Men MAY lose their careers before the night is done…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Valiant_zpsb9ff151c.jpg

POST-MATCH SKIT

INVOLVED:
Vengeance, Steve Frehley©, Remo, Jack Bruce, Christian Faith and Valiant

“The Storm Consumes All"

[The chaotic scene continues around the ringside area as two separate brawls continue to persist. That said, as one of said brawls looks as though the babyfaces are triumphing over the evil that is Vengeance, the lights begin to flicker in a strong fashion. Then, seconds later, they drop completely.]

[What happens next is typically reserved for sci-fi thrillers; not wrestling.]

Duane Fry:
What’s happening here?

Peter Michaels:
In all my years…

[An intense lightning storm appears to form from on high; originating at the height of the metal scaffolding high above the ring. Building strength, before you know it, this lightning storm descends upon the squared circle; lightening the space up in an unsettling strobe-like fashion.]

[The SWF commentary team tries to make sense of what’s happening as they literally have to yell over the loudness before them.]

Jerry Eisen:
WHAT THE HELL??

Duane Fry:
THIS DOESN’T LOOK RIGHT…

[Peter Michaels was never really able to finish that statement.]

[Flames shoot out of the corner turnbuckles, the sound of rumbling can be heard radiating throughout the Iowa State Fair, as it looks like the squared circle is being overtaken by some intense force.]

Peter Michaels:
WAIT… WE MAY WANT TO TAKE CO…

[Then…
BAM
… a huge pop is heard.]

[The only noise can be heard coming from the fans as a light buzz continues.]

[Then, as the lights come up, the imagery within the ring is that of pure carnage.]

[Every one of the brawlers from earlier are now lying around the ringside area with red “X’s” upon their chest. Bruce, Faith, Valiant, Remo, and Frehley are all victims; appearing as though they had been taken-out by some violence force. Meanwhile, Vengeance is nowhere to be seen.]

[ultimately, Supreme TV closes in a truly ominous fashion as the typical noise of wrestlers in the ring & commentators behind the desk are completely silenced. Meanwhile, those in and around the ring (wrestlers), are all shown KO’ed and dawning the mysterious “X” upon their chest; some for the 2nd time in as many months.]

GRADE:
B

[Nothing is heard from the commentary team as they are equally KO’ed behind the commentary table. Supreme TV closes with this ominous fact.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B -

ATTENDANCE:
14,421 (out of 15,000)

TV RATING:
12.44 (+ 0.24)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
5,000 (out of 5,000)

TV RATING:
7.10 (+ 0.35)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 6 vs. TCW – 0

Oh man, what great "go home" show. I will be ordering Nothing To Lose, no question!

Thank you, Pantaloons!

"Nothing to Lose" has come together really well; so, I'm happy to move forward with the results. I have to say, I'm a little underwhelmed with the grades from the upcoming PPV but I'm content with what happened on the show as it pertains to storylines. Plus, It's not that bad really. Just not what I was thinking it would come out as.

Either way, the PPV is REALLY going to be the launching pad for some major storylines coming in the future!

Duane Fry: I guess he’s NOT bringing Sexy back…

[Fry laughs to himself]

Jerry Eisen: You’re better than that…

[Jerry jokes with Duane]

Duane Fry: Nope. I certainly am not!

Really E-V, really? :)

Oh, REALLY!
:D

There are times when I'm writing where something relatively stupid comes out. I try to embrace those moments. haha. A good, if not cheesy, laugh is always needed to keep things a little zany.

You know what sucks? Is that the Sports Entertainment finish always sucks... even in a Sports Entertainment promotion. I might as well set the match as a draw with a double disqualification, double count out, or a double stoppage. Dagnabbit.

Agreed. Sports Entertainment finishes almost always turn main event-caliber matches into crap. Still, this was another awesome show, good enough to make me "order" Nothing to Lose!

You know what sucks? Is that the Sports Entertainment finish always sucks... even in a Sports Entertainment promotion. I might as well set the match as a draw with a double disqualification, double count out, or a double stoppage. Dagnabbit.

Agreed. Sports Entertainment finishes almost always turn main event-caliber matches into crap. Still, this was another awesome show, good enough to make me "order" Nothing to Lose!

I honestly didn't know that an SE ending would end up in a negative manner. That said, a C+ is what Vengeance has regularly got in standard matches against Christian Faith; so, I just thought it was a normal output by the veteran.

This is part of the reason why I want to transition Vengeance to more of a part-time schedule. That way, I can conserve the amount of time he's in the ring & the grade output that comes of it.

Wow. Bruce comes across as a gigantic tool there.

He pretty much is an arrogant tool. On my end, I prefer arrogant douche-bag.
;)

To me, Bruce is the ultimate attitude-era anti-hero. He's sexual, self-absorbed, larger than life & a total rock star in every way. Most women would drop anything to be with the man but Ms. Chase is not 'most women'.

The SWF has such a high level of 'risque' and, to be that way, there needs to be someone or a collection of people who make it that way. Bruce, a man who I believe would define the company as a whole due to his success, brings that risque nature to the table. More or less, he MADE SWF what it is today & I wanted that to reflect in his persona.

Sure, he won't win any 'after school special' awards but he's going to tear up the SWF the only way he knows how!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Vengeance.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

Supreme TV could not survive the storm of Vengeance.

In the closing minutes this last Tuesday night, the Iowa State Fair was treated to a truly unsettling sight. While the momentary alliance of Jack Bruce, Christian Faith and Valiant warred with their hated foe, Vengeance, the point of revenge appeared to be directly on the horizon. Adrenaline was pumping, hysteria forming, as the near sold-crowd in attendance feverishly anticipated a feat once thought impossible; overcoming “The Demon”.

Now, a few hours removed from that broadcast, we still must perceive this instance as impossible…

For, as the warn-torn trio brought everything they had, the Vengeance “Demon” still stands following a terrorizing storm from on high.

On his heels, Vengeance looked destined to crash upon the canvas below; however, just as such a scenario could happen, the lights dimmed and dropped. We’ve seen this before, the lights drop & the “Demon” often appears choking the life out of a rival shortly before branding him with a blood-soaked “
X
” upon his chest. This time, it was all different. We had NEVER seen something like this before… something so… horrific.

Within a matter of seconds, an ominous lightning storm had formed high above the ring; strands weaving in and out of one another as it appeared more like a ball of energy than anything. As we all gawked with amazement, it’s sheer terror was lived only moments later as said storm descended upon the squared circle.

With one giant pop, everything went silent…

The award-winning SWF commentary team was motionless behind their table. Their voices could no longer carry the SWF broadcast &, for this fact, we all fell into a state of shock. In connection, they dawned the very same “
X
” upon their chest that the others around the ring did. THEY were just as much victims as the wrestlers who endured Vengeance’s onslaught.

So where do we go from here? How does ANYONE expect to rival someone of Vengeance’s obvious power? WHO is stupid enough to even take the challenge?

This Thursday night, we place our support behind “The Iron Man” Christian Faith. “If any man can beat Vengeance, it’s Faith”. That’s what we continue to hear from SWF insiders left and right. Faith’s tremendous legacy of toppling even the BIGGEST foes has made him THE guy to force “The Demon” out. That said, from what we saw last month at “When Hell Freezes Over”, one has to wonder if even HE, as blasphemous as it sounds, has ENOUGH to defeat someone like Vengeance.

“Nothing to Lose” is an apt name. The Supreme Wrestling Federation has NOTHING to lose when it comes to Vengeance. Put up a fight, try to topple the “Demon”, or risk losing EVERYTHING in the process. With those kind of odds, we’re already doomed. We can only hope to stave off Armageddon long enough.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Devalued.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

For years, the combination of Ms. Chase and “Big Money” Brandon James was deemed as unstoppable. With two prominent stints as the SWF North American Champion under James belt, as well as a slew of career-shifting victories, the big-man has seen much success with the cold-hearted agent at his side. With that said though, this profitable combination may have finally stepped through a door for which it cannot return.

Brandon James was coined “Big Money” by his agent back when he first joined the SWF. The catchy nickname spoke to her client’s overall goal upon negotiating into the Supreme fold; BIG payoffs. Through the years, said nickname has never waned. James has, and most likely will continue to be, motivated entirely by the amount of money he’s able to secure for any given match-up or rivalry.

This perspective made Ms. Chase and Brandon James a perfect pair. James wanting major pay-offs and Ms. Chase being the one who could negotiate such an outcome. Truly, they were made for one another and formed a powerful business-bond.

All was well… until Jack Bruce entered the stage.

Growing a budding hatred for the rebellious rocker, Ms. Chase employed a number of her clients, James included, to overrun the pest before her. That said, no man within her fold could do it. Again, Brandon James included.

Sensing she could not compete with Bruce, Ms. Chase made a ground-breaking signing into the “Chase Agency” as she negotiated a new business deal with “The Alpha Dog” Remo. The SWF was in an absolute state of hysteria, “WHO could stop the ‘Chase Agency’ now that Remo was on board?”. Who? The truth may be “Big Money” himself.

Almost immediately, a power-struggle began to form between Remo & James. The “Chase Agency” pecking order was ultimately cemented outside of the ‘top dog’ within Ms. Chase’s mercenary alliance. This fact gave rise to a tense scenario for which both men (Remo & James) look to show that it’s THEIR group to stand above.

Well, that WAS the case until this past Tuesday night…

Receiving orders from Ms. Chase as he has hundreds of times before, “Big Money” shocked the world when he deviated from the original plan by ducking out of an attack on Bruce. Instead of throwing-down with the rebellious rocker atop the steel rampway, James instead stepped over a nearby guardrail and exited the arena without ever looking back.

Without EVER making eye contact with Ms. Chase…

With a defiant streak forming, the arrogant “Big Money” looks to be straying away from his iron-fisted keeper. Does this mean he’s officially moved on from the “Chase Agency”? Is he only moments away from firing his long-time agent? OR is this YET ANOTHER dubious plan put in motion by Ms. Chase to doop Jack Bruce into THINKING he’s out? We saw that very same scenario a few weeks back. One that gave James the ability to hit Bruce from behind when he was least expecting it.

This Thursday, at “Nothing to Lose”, Ms. Chase will have to place her own well-being in the hand of a man she may not be able to trust entirely. For, if James loses, Ms. Chase will have to endure 5-minutes alone with the rebellious rocker. Vice versa, if James wins, she will live her recent dream in watching her loose alliance of mercenaries destroy her hated rival in a 4-on-1 beatdown.

At the end of the day, can Ms. Chase TRUST “Big Money” – or – Has their business relationship ultimately been devalued?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/N2LSmall.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/N2LPreview.jpg
When the odds are stacked against you, when the war has turned you sour and your body rears it's 'last breath', there you'll find a point of extreme desperation. Your mind completely eradicates sensible thought as a more primal sense of aggression takes over. This is the point of no return... This is the moment where one has "Nothing to Lose".

The Supreme Wrestling Federation has long challenged the body, mind and spirit of those defiant enough to compete within it's unforgiving confines. Often, Supreme Superstars find themselves locked in a contiguous battle; the kind that can break any lesser man. It is in this realm that those digress to primal reactions. Fight or Fall; there's no in-between.

As the SWF returns to pay-per-view this Thursday, a great war has surfaced. This collective war is littered with rivals; in some cases, said rival being the person themselves. With this in mind, there's no 2nd-wind, no-2nd gear, everything MUST be all or nothing. For, if you allow the slightest room, the man before you will leap upon your weakness with violent intent.

"Nothing to Lose" and everything to gain.

Join us this Thursday Night as the Supreme Wrestling Federation brings the primal aggression of "Nothing to Lose" straight into your home!

If you have small kids, you may want to turn them away from the screen. This event could bring about the violence of many as, when you're up against the wall, only the most blood-thirsty will survive.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Nothing%20To%20Lose/N2Lcard.jpg
"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE"
Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean
w/ "The Truth"

[Grudge Match]

Question:
Can Captain Atomic avenge his recent loss to the crafty SWF veteran, Squeeky McClean; especially as the "Truth" resides at ringside?

"THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL"
Rogue
w/Ms. Chase
vs. Valiant
w/Hannah

[Grudge Match]

Question:
With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Rogue?

Angry Gilmore© vs.
"THE SUPREMACIST"
Eric Eisen

[sWF North American Championship Match]

Question:
Will Angry Gilmore be cleared by SWF doctors in which to compete at "N2L"? If not, will we REALLY see the North American Championship literally handed over to Eric Eisen after all he's done?

"BIG MONEY"
Brandon James
W/ MS. CHASE
vs. Jack Bruce

[if Jack Bruce wins: He gets 5 minutes alone with Ms. Chase]

[if Brandon James wins: Jack Bruce will have to defend himself against the "Chase Agency" in a 4-on-1 attack]

Question:
Will we have '5-Minutes in Heaven' or '5-Minutes in Hell'?

"THE IRON MAN"
Christian Faith vs.
"THE DEMON"
Vengeance

[No Holds Barred Match]

Question:
Will "The Iron Man" have what it takes to finally put "The Demon" to rest?

"YOU 'AINT NOTHIN'"
Steve Frehley© vs.
"THE ALPHA DOG"
Remo

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

[special Guest Referee: The New SWF Owner]

Question:
Who is the new SWF Owner who will officiate this match? Also, between Frehley & Remo, how does one top last month's brutal affair? Will either man be able to walk out on their own two feet?

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean w/ "The Truth"

[Grudge Match]

Question: Can Captain Atomic avenge his recent loss to the crafty SWF veteran, Squeeky McClean; especially as the "Truth" resides at ringside?

This feud seems to be here mostly to build Atomic up and since he already have a loss against Squeeky I go with a win here.

"THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL" Rogue w/Ms. Chase vs. Valiant w/Hannah

[Grudge Match]

Question: With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Valiant?

Pretty much a coin flip match but I go with Valiant simply because on my mind Rogue have had a slight edge so far.

Angry Gilmore© vs. "THE SUPREMACIST" Eric Eisen

Question: Will Angry Gilmore be cleared by SWF doctors in which to compete at "N2L"? If not, will we REALLY see the North American Championship literally handed over to Eric Eisen after all he's done?

I believe that Gilmore will be in the match but that he will lose simply because Eric would look quite weak if he wouldn´t be able to get the title off from Gilmore now that he is pretty much half death.

"BIG MONEY" Brandon James W/ MS. CHASE vs. Jack Bruce

[if Brandon James wins: Jack Bruce will have to defend himself against the "Chase Agency" in a 4-on-1 attack]

Question: Will we have '5-Minutes in Heaven' or '5-Minutes in Hell'?

I go with slight upset here as I believe that what happened in last show is simply another trick.

"THE IRON MAN" Christian Faith vs. "THE DEMON" Vengeance

[No Holds Barred Match]

Question: Will "The Iron Man" have what it takes to finally put "The Demon" to rest?

Nope, third time is the charm but this is only their second encounter.

"YOU 'AINT NOTHIN'" Steve Frehley© vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo

Question: Who is the new SWF Owner who will officiate this match? Also, between Frehley & Remo, how does one top last month's brutal affair? Will either man be able to walk out on their own two feet?

I go with double DQ after Money makes his presence felt.

"THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE" Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean w/ "The Truth"

[Grudge Match]

[Grudge Match]

I think some kind of botched interference keeps the title on Gilmore with Eisen still looking strong

I don't think Bruce will "rise" to the occasion

[No Holds Barred Match]

"YOU 'AINT NOTHIN'" Steve Frehley© vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo- No Contest

Too many variables for a clean outcome

[Grudge Match]

Question: Can Captain Atomic avenge his recent loss to the crafty SWF veteran, Squeeky McClean; especially as the "Truth" resides at ringside?

Yes, Atomic can. But I think this time the heels get their heat back by beating him down after the match.

[Grudge Match]

Question: With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Valiant?

Pretty sure this should be "The roughneck Rogue" unless Valiant is fighting himself. I'm going with Rogue but I think Valiant wins the feud.

Question: Will Angry Gilmore be cleared by SWF doctors in which to compete at "N2L"? If not, will we REALLY see the North American Championship literally handed over to Eric Eisen after all he's done?

Angry won't be cleared but he'll wrestle anyway and find some way to win through sheer anger and guts. Probably a flash pin.

Creepy stips but very much Attitude Era style. I really have to cheer for Chase here. Also James needs a win on his own if he's really going to rival Remo the Destroyer. Even if Bruce wins I suspect there will be a gang attack. I'm not sure if the Five minutes in Hell refer to the potential beatdown or potential molesting.;)

[No Holds Barred Match]

Question: Will "The Iron Man" have what it takes to finally put "The Demon" to rest?

I expect Christian to win the feud and Vengeance to move back to a reduced schedule but it won't happen on free TV.

Question: Who is the new SWF Owner who will officiate this match? Also, between Frehley & Remo, how does one top last month's brutal affair? Will either man be able to walk out on their own two feet?

We just had a big schmozz, is it too early for another? I expect a DQ win for the champ, but won't be surprised if Remo picks up a cheap win either. the main thing wll be the SWF owner revealed and no title change. Rich Money will want to make sure of that. He's the real Sexy icon of SWF, not that degenerate Jack Bruce!

[Grudge Match]

Atomic is on a huge win streak, no need to stop it now.

[Grudge Match]

Question: With recent tension boiling over once again, will Valiant be able to defend the honor of his lovely Hannah against the gritty roughneck in Rogue?

I think a DQ win for Valiant, he's been losing this fight and needs a win to swing some momentum his way.

Angry will fight,but lose. Even Gilmore can't beat all the obstetrical in his way.

Bruce will win, but his 5 minutes will be up once Remo enters the fray.

[No Holds Barred Match]

Vengence hands Faith a loss here. He's the next with the X on his chest.

Remo gets this win here, it's time for a change and with the owners help he'll get the belt.

Archived