SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

“THE BEAST” Big Cat Brandon vs. “THE BLUE BLOOD” Paul Huntingdon

[standard Singles Match]

Brandon might be in a dog house but Huntingdon haven´t really managed to do much so far so I figure that Brandon still has the edge here.

The Awesomeness vs. The Truth w/ Jungle Lord

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Tag Team Match]

Since they lost that six-man match in PPV, I figure Awesomeness will get a non-title win here in order to make them look as a thread.

Jungle Lord w/ Squeeky McClean and John Greed vs. Lobster Warrior

[standard Singles Match]

Normally I would go with Lobbie espesially since he was on losing side in the PPV but I figure that McClean and Greed manage to help Jungle Lord to victory here and besides I had Truth already losing the tag match and I doubt they lose both their matches tonight.

Frederique Antonio Garcia w/ Obsession vs. “THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Frehley isn´t going to lose to Garcia, even in non-title match.

Angry Gilmore & Captain Atomic vs. Eric Eisen & Remo w/ Ms. Chase and Hammer

Hammer and Chase makes the difference here plus I just don´t see Gilmore and Atomic being able to formulate much of a plan other than "lets punch everything that moves" kind of plan and somehow I doubt it will work here.

“THE IRON MAN” Christian Faith vs. SWF OWNER Rich Money w/ The Establishment

[standard Singles Match]

Money wins with help of Establisment.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just don´t see Gilmore and Atomic being able to formulate much of a plan other than "lets punch everything that moves" kind of plan.

Absolutely love this, Zergon. Made my day. ha.

I will say that, knowing it doesn't give anything away, Captain Atomic and Angry Gilmore actually showed to have great chemistry as tag team partners. There could be a GREAT combination in the future... punching everything that moves.
;)

[Non-Title Match]

[Non-Title Match]

2 stories spring to mind; The "1 more chance" story for Huntingdon where he keeps losing while hoping to prove himself, and the "loser leaves Supreme TV" story where the loser is relegated permanently to Underground. I'll go with the former - even though Brandon isn't pulling his weight at the moment he's still valuable in the short term.

If they don't win here, I can see the title match being hopelessly one-sided (which would make for a nice swerve if they pulled it out at the 3rd time of asking) but the truth is I can't see the titles changing hands so this at least keeps the big one interesting.

The truth get some of their heat back, I can see some sort of involvement from The Awesomeness but to no avail in this one.

I can see Vengeance making his presence felt in this match, but Frehley will remain unfazed and score the win.

Gilmore seems to be getting the push he deserves after an impressive win over Remo. The numbers game might prove too much but I think a win for Atomic will set up the NA title match better.

Bruce (either of them, don't mind which) will make an appearance in this one and it'll probably descend into chaos.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Can the ‘Blue Blood’ rebound from his loss last week in hopes of starting his road toward impressing The Establishment?

Yes, he can, because as you said, Brandon had big trouble backstage, so it may be big time for Huntingdon's push.

[Non-Title Match]

Question: Only a few days from “Master of Puppets”, can the newfound #1 contenders (the Awesomeness) make an impact by stealing a non-title win off of the champs?

No, they can't. Jungle Lord is going to help 'em.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: After his team loss last week to the Truth, can the ‘Oceanic One’ even the score with McClean & Greed’s muscle in Jungle Lord?

I don't like Lobby in TEW 13 because he gets off his game in every match, but as i see, you don't care, so, gotta keep him strong.

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Can the Obsession member score the BIGGEST win of his career; defeating the SWF World Heavyweight Champion in non-title action?

Not a big fan of Frehley myself, but i doubt you're going to cost him his momentum by making him lose to Flex.

Question: With the recent dominance of The Establishment, several Supreme Superstars have risen to forge an unconnected resistance of sorts. Can the unique pairing of Gilmore & Atomic send a message to The Establishment with a win? More importantly, can they even work as one given their shared uncontrollable intensity?

No, you are keeping The Establishment really strong at the moment as i see.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Rich Money has vowed to publically destroy the LEGEND that is Bruce the Giant. Is he continuing the trend this week as he sets his sights on a fellow wrestling LEGEND in Christian Faith?

Going to agree with ade here. Someone's going to interfere, and it's going to end in a draw.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Can the ‘Blue Blood’ rebound from his loss last week in hopes of starting his road toward impressing The Establishment?

[Non-Title Match]

Question: Only a few days from “Master of Puppets”, can the newfound #1 contenders (the Awesomeness) make an impact by stealing a non-title win off of the champs?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: After his team loss last week to the Truth, can the ‘Oceanic One’ even the score with McClean & Greed’s muscle in Jungle Lord?

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Can the Obsession member score the BIGGEST win of his career; defeating the SWF World Heavyweight Champion in non-title action?

Question: With the recent dominance of The Establishment, several Supreme Superstars have risen to forge an unconnected resistance of sorts. Can the unique pairing of Gilmore & Atomic send a message to The Establishment with a win? More importantly, can they even work as one given their shared uncontrollable intensity?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Rich Money has vowed to publically destroy the LEGEND that is Bruce the Giant. Is he continuing the trend this week as he sets his sights on a fellow wrestling LEGEND in Christian Faith?

Hey E-V, have you tested Rogue & Brandon as a tag-team unit? You could put them together to work on Underground with rookies and fight some of the Establishment...

Dangerous and Violent, perhaps?

Actually, that is a potential plan of mine. That said, I have to wait a bit before I can turn Rogue face. Until then, they're destined to work alone and, most likely, Underground more than SupremeTV.

[standard Singles Match]

Huntingdon can win if he brings someone to the ring with him...but he's not beating Brandon 1 on 1...even a Brandon in the doghouse...Huntingdon has star potential though.

[Non-Title Match]

They'll pull out a flash victory. But they won't win at the PPV.

[standard Singles Match]

Lobbie and Jungle Lord are both reaching the end of their careers and at the moment, I feel Lobbie is a great gatekeeper, but that's about it. Jack will win.

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

If F.A.G wins here...I'll eat Bruce the Giant's shoes...

Gilmore/Atomic will both be focussed on getting their hands on Eric Eisen...meaning Remo is going unchecked in this match, plus Gilmore and Atomic will probably just get in each others way, trying to get to Eisen.

[standard Singles Match]

It won't be clean, but Money needs a win. Faith will definitely be screwed out of it.

[standard Singles Match]

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Big Cat may be under-performing, but not enough at this point to give him a loss against Huntingdon.

[Non-Title Match]

Jungle Lord makes the difference.

[standard Singles Match]

The entire team is too much for Lobbie, I also think there may be a post-match beat down by The Truth with a save from The Awesomeness.

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Frehley definitely gets this win.

Hammer is definitely getting involved, but I think we get another case of the referee being made to turn his head again and let it go.

[standard Singles Match]

Money gets the dirty win here.

On another note, I caught up - again - after not reading for a while. This diary is amazing. There is so much detail and such a level of intricacy. None of your decisions feel like you are just booking just to be booking. It seems like everything is part of some big master plan. I am really looking forward to Master of Puppets, mostly for Frehley vs. Vengeance. The way you have made his character has been Cena-esque, but without the annoying playing to the crowd. He's been overcoming some serious odds lately but I see no way that he gets out of this one, especially considering just how strong Vengeance has been booked.

On another note, I caught up - again - after not reading for a while. This diary is amazing. There is so much detail and such a level of intricacy. None of your decisions feel like you are just booking just to be booking. It seems like everything is part of some big master plan. I am really looking forward to Master of Puppets, mostly for Frehley vs. Vengeance.

Thank you, J!

There certainly is an overarching story arch that I'm booking toward right now. There are moments, yes, where I'm looking to tell short-term stories; however, even while doing so, I have my eyes on a specific event/story in the future. I can't give it away but it's certainly a focus of mine.

All in all, thank you for getting caught up once again!!
:D

The way you have made his character has been Cena-esque, but without the annoying playing to the crowd. He's been overcoming some serious odds lately but I see no way that he gets out of this one, especially considering just how strong Vengeance has been booked.

I can honestly say, 'Cena-esque' is something I never thought of when it came to Frehley. haha. That said, I get what you're saying about the 'always stepping up to the odds' kind of scenario. Frehley and Cena are much alike in that way. The toughness aspect is pretty close as well too. That said, Frehley, to me, is more of a mixture between SCSA and a tough-as-nails street fighter. He's a loose cannon; always looking for a fight with this in mind.

He really does have a TALL task ahead of him with Vengeance; probably the BIGGEST of this project thus far. Vengeance HAS been booked extremely strong in this project. "Master of Puppets" should be interesting...

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Can the ‘Blue Blood’ rebound from his loss last week in hopes of starting his road toward impressing The Establishment? No, but perhaps he'd want to drop the rich snob gimmick and turn into a full-fledged C-Verse answer to Triple H? Then again, his stats don't suggest anything to that effect.

[Non-Title Match]

Question: Only a few days from “Master of Puppets”, can the newfound #1 contenders (the Awesomeness) make an impact by stealing a non-title win off of the champs? Jungle Lord interfere, Jungle Lord cost Truth win!

[standard Singles Match]

Question: After his team loss last week to the Truth, can the ‘Oceanic One’ even the score with McClean & Greed’s muscle in Jungle Lord? Like The Establishment, The Truth is loaded...with members, that is. One distracts the ref, one runs in to interfere...in the end, Lobby might fall short and lose by way of shenanigans.

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Can the Obsession member score the BIGGEST win of his career; defeating the SWF World Heavyweight Champion in non-title action? Fabulous Freddy's too old and Frehley's too over. Not a chance.

Question: With the recent dominance of The Establishment, several Supreme Superstars have risen to forge an unconnected resistance of sorts. Can the unique pairing of Gilmore & Atomic send a message to The Establishment with a win? More importantly, can they even work as one given their shared uncontrollable intensity? Another match that could be decided by way of dirty tactics.

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Rich Money has vowed to publically destroy the LEGEND that is Bruce the Giant. Is he continuing the trend this week as he sets his sights on a fellow wrestling LEGEND in Christian Faith? And the dirty wins continue for the heels!

[standard Singles Match]

Normally, I'd say Brandon takes this, but if he's in the doghouse and Paulie needs a win.

[Non-Title Match]

Awesomeness wins this match, since I see Truth retaining at Master of Puppets

[standard Singles Match]

LOBBY FTW! You've been pushing J.L., but Morisette deserves this W.

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Haha, no he can not. Frehley will destroy him.

Gilmore and Atomic are probably just below Eisen & Remo on the ladder.

[standard Singles Match]

I see a DQ finish here with Money and The Establishment beating down Faith afterwards.

[standard Singles Match]

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[Non-Title Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match] DQ

SupremeTV (Episode #18) will be up this Friday (May 31st)!!!!

The 'Go Home' show before "Master of Puppets" wrote itself pretty quickly. I'm pretty happy with how it's framed the upcoming event. Ultimately though, I feel the show stands on it's own two legs as well. Some great development moments for The Establishment (most noticeably Rich Money) and further opportunity to pitch a new alliance of sorts. Outside of that, Remo/Gilmore is coming along really well & is a scenario that, while simple in wrestling terms ("I beat you" kind of storyline), their match at "Master of Puppets" could really steal the show (both grade-wise and story-wise).

While I really want to get the PPV written and out there, this next week or so may be MUCH slower for me. I'm driving home to see family (15 hour drive) and will be spending the 1st week of June to re-charge my batteries personally (after a semester like I had, I really need it right now). That said, the "Master of Puppets" results may not come as soon as they normally do. Add in the fact that I have to develop the tone/look of the PPV (logo included), it may take me even longer than I've been able to do in the past.

I do plan on working on some segments here and there over the week but it's going to depend on some alone time (which I may not have really).

I must admit, the fan-vote has really challenged me creatively. There were some arks that I weren't planning on fleshing out just yet but the votes have made it so. In reality though, I don't regret the decision. I chose this style of PPV for that very reason; to give you the ability to choose and ME the ability to be challenged (and have to think/book on my toes more often). Thank you for that!

Also, thank you for your predictions and feedback! I love reading them and often have a lot of fun responding.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CANNLogo.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Primetime.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTV_zpsece8c4fa.png

EPISODE #18

Tuesday, 2nd Week of May 2013

Mauna Lai Sports Club || Hawaii

|| CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE || UPCOMING PPV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/PeterMichaels_zps68b2f976.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/DuaneFry_zps58f63501.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JerryEisen_zps5731b167.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
THIS… IS… SUPREME TV!!!
[Pyro is heard going off in the background]
That’s right, folks. It was only a week ago since Bruce the Giant returned to the Supreme Wrestling Federation! It had been 16 years since we last saw the big man on SupremeTV and, I’ve got to say, it was quite the sight to see him back. If ANYONE was ever truly ‘larger than life’, the Giant is the perfect example of that.

Jerry Eisen:
As is to be expected though, Rich Money couldn’t allow the spotlight to be on ANYONE but himself. In the closing segments of the show, the ‘Supreme Dictator’ lived up to his name once again by publically threatening the very livelihood of the wrestling LEGEND. In what many feel was a pretty long winded interview, Money stated that he personally ‘bought’ Bruce the Giant in which to ultimately DESTROY him. He WANTS to crush the LEGEND in which to PROVE his dominance in this sport. I know my Father wasn’t always known for being a great man but Money makes HIM look like a saint!

Peter Michaels:
That’s a tall task too.

Duane Fry:
As you can see, it doesn’t take very long for
The
Establishment to ‘grace us with their presence’. We’ve only been on the air for about a minute and we ALREADY have the Money-led faction on their way to the ring.

Jerry Eisen:
It’s Money’s show now. I guess he can book it like he wants… All Money… all the time…

Peter Michaels:
I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Duane Fry:
Probably not. That said, let’s listen in on this ‘riveting’ response to their arrival…

Jerry Eisen:
Even in beautiful Hawaii, the SWF Nation HATES these guys!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

OPENING PROMO W/ VERBAL DUEL

INVOLVED:
The Establishment and ????

“Because I can…"

[supremeTV opens with an overwhelming chorus of boos overtaking the beautiful Mauna Lai Sports Club. Walking as one, collectively arrogant in their stride, The Establishment slowly saunters toward the ring with little regard for anyone’s time. In contrast, the Money-led faction makes it glaringly obvious, even in an unsaid manner, that this is THEIR company to run as THEY see fit. Ultimately, having the SWF’s OWNER within the ranks makes such a reality possible.]

[slowly entering the ring, deflecting the overwhelming negativity before them with unwavering arrogance, The Establishment projects an air of grandeur. It’s not that they’ve developed this through merit or anything. Truthfully, it’s there due to the unchecked power they possess and the blatant oppression that follows weekly.]

[Once in the ring, Rich Money is shown grabbing a company-issued microphone from the nearby ring announcer. Dressed in a traditional grey suit, tailored from head-to-toe, the SWF OWNER looks and feels the part of an All-American Beefcake. He’s overtly masculine; however, resembles that of a GQ Model in a way. More or less, the ‘Rich got Richer’ with Money. He has EVERYTHING anyone would EVER want…]

[… and it just pissed you off to know that.]

[Rich Money]:
Hawaii…
[Pauses]
The teenage crack wh*re of the world…
[The crowd boos heavily; Money stands with the same smug demeanor]
Sure, you may have beauty… but it’s only from afar. When you get a little closer, you see nothing more than poverty… drugs… and an unwavering cycle of despair.
[Pauses; smirks as the crowd boos]
The bums who live here want nothing to do with it… and the travelers who visit are equally helpless.
[Crowd boos]
Those with money, whose who have traveled the world, know that Hawaii is nothing more than a second rate destination point. Perfect for most overweight, uneducated, undignified Americans…

[Money pauses as the crowd boos like crazy. That said, he stands defiant of their tone; projecting a smug demeanor the whole way through.]

[Rich Money]:
… But I’m not here to talk about you.
[Pauses]
It’s a waste of my time and, to be honest, my time is very valuable.
[Pauses; crowd boos]
I’m here to talk about the campaign that I started last week.
[Pauses]
I was heralded by the wrestling media when I personally brought Bruce the Giant back to the Supreme Wrestling Federation after 16-long-years. Richard [Eisen] couldn’t do it… but I… I got it done.
[Pauses; smirks]
I COULD hang my hat on this negotiation, celebrate my accomplishment, but that would mean I actually perceive Bruce the Giant the same way you do. In reality, that’s simply not the truth.
[Pauses]
We DO agree that he’s a LEGEND of this sport. That’s undeniable.
[Pauses]
That said, at this point in his career, he’s nowhere NEAR the man he once was. He’s a shell of his former self; a good decade past his prime. So, I know you may be thinking… Why would you spend SO much money on a man that is in AS rough of shape as he is? It’s really quite simple… I didn’t bring Bruce to the SWF to compete for World Titles or put on 5-star matches. I personally BOUGHT the LEGEND of Bruce the Giant so that I could DESTROY HIM!

[The crowd boos like crazy. Meanwhile, Rich Money stands in defiance still; smug in his demeanor.]

[Rich Money]:
Why? Because I can…that’s why.
[smirks; pauses]
When you’re as POWERFUL as I, there’s nothing you CAN’T do. Now, it’s not like your poor-class idea of the “American Dream”. You THINK that you can control your path, make a success of yourself with hard work and determination, but the truth of the matter is… That’s absolute…bull.
[Pauses]
This world is RUN by a small, powerful, few. That’s no different in the wrestling industry.
[Pauses]
Strong… Cornell… They MAY think that they have equal share of control but, honestly, it all resides in MY Hands. I’M the most POWERFUL man in ALL of professional wrestling!
[Crowd boos]
And that’s why I hand-picked the Giant, THE most recognizable MAN our sport has ever seen,… To publically… humiliate him…
[Pauses; smirks]
To chop down a Giant… LIVE… in the act… To show JUST how POWERFUL I really am!

[The crowd boos like crazy. Money doesn’t care.]

[Rich Money]:
That’s why, tonight, I’ve decided to give you a taste of that fact.
[Pauses; smirks]
The “Iron Man” is equally of LEGEND status as Bruce. He’s warred in this company for almost 30-years and played the consummate hero… week… after week.
[Pauses]
Is he STILL that shining Hero? Absolutely not. He, like Bruce, is a SHELL of his former self. A LEGEND just WAITING to be PUT out of his misery.
[Pauses; smirks]
… And that’s EXACTLY what I’m going to do tonight. I’m going to make Christian Faith my example leading into “Master of Puppets”.
[smirks; pauses]
All within 48 hours time, I will DESTROY not one… but TWO… LEGENDS…
[Pauses]
Why? Once again… Because… I can…

[The crowd boos like crazy; however, that tone doesn't last very long. Before you know it,
begins to blare throughout the Sports Club. In doing so, the Hawaii Chapter of the SWF Nation deviates on a dime; turning toward a loud, thunderous, cheer for the SWF LEGEND.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

Wrestling LEGEND

Jerry Eisen:
GOD, I love that song…

Duane Fry:
… It means “The Iron Man” is on his way!!

Jerry Eisen:
No greater feeling than that!

[shuffling slowly, in a labored fashion, the “Iron Man” enters the ringside area through the towering “Supreme Gate”. His weathered face appears focused, as always; projecting his trademark stern gaze. He’s overtly blue collar; no bells-and-whistles to his presence. That said, the aura around him is that of an ICONIC scenario. ]

[Meanwhile, The Establishment appear unafraid by his arrival. If anything, Eric Eisen is shown cracking a joke about Faith, to Money, as he enters the scene.]

[With a microphone already in hand, Faith comes to a stop at the very top of the steel rampway. Looking down upon the ring, the hardened LEGEND looks ready for a good ole’ fashion battle.]

[Christian Faith]:
I’m gettin’ damn tired of your mouth, boy…

[Rich Money]:
Well, too bad. It’s not going anywhere…
[Pauses; smirks]
And secondly… BOY?!
[Chuckles to himself; shocked in a way]
I know you’re getting pretty senile, Christian, but even YOU have to know who you’re talking to…

[A stare-down takes place as Money chuckles to himself; turning around to The Establishment in a way of saying “Who IS this guy?”. In contrast, Faith stands strong in his stern silence. His eyes are sunken in; however, focused as ever.]

[Christian Faith]:
I don’t work for you…
[Pauses]
I couldn’t give a DAMN what title you carry behind your name. You may have bought the SWF but you didn’t buy me…

[The crowd pops like crazy as Faith, once again, stands in silence. His gaze is as authoritative as we’ve ever seen. That ‘Christian Faith’ blue-collar hardness is on full display.]

[Rich Money]:
Oh, but I DID… Christian… The second I signed on the dotted line, I bought you and all of your little buddies.
[smirks; pauses]
If I want to put your likeness on a Japanese breakfast cereal; I can. If I want to turn you into the next pop princess… Believe me, I can. I own you… and THAT’S why I’m able to make an example out of you TONIGHT…

[Christian Faith]:
You can book as you want but that doesn’t mean you’ve got power over me.
[Pauses]
You want to use me as an example?
[Pauses; stern stare]
The only example these fans are goin’ to see is what happens when you cross me…

[Rich Money]:
Oooohhh…
[Laughs to The Establishment members]
I’ve SEEN that example and, to be honest, I’m not afraid, “Iron Man”. Was there a TIME that you could put up a fight? Most certainly there was. That said, we’re a good decade past that, aren’t we?
[Pauses; smirks]
Just like Bruce the Giant, you’re nothing more than a name by now.
[Pauses]
Believe me, I’m going to enjoy the process of CRUSHING those names though…
[smirks]
Proving EXACTLY how POWERFUL… I really am…

[Christian Faith]:
A name’s a name. I don’t give a damn about my name. Hell, this whole LEGEND thing is a bunch of smoke in itself. For almost 30-years, I’ve walked down to that ring, mixed it up with the best of ‘em, and ultimately came out on my own two feet. Titles… names… It’s all for the fans to celebrate. I simply come out here and do what I do best… Kick some a$$; week in… week out. Tonight is nothing special.
[Pauses]
I’m going do what I always do… whether you’ve got some motive or not…

[The crowd pops as another stare-down takes place.]

[Rich Money]:
This whole ‘blue collar’ romanticism is wonderful and all but it’s not fixed in reality anymore, Christian.
[Pauses]
I’m going to be the one who pulls that curtain from before your eyes… and… in doing so… dismantle the MYTH of “The Iron Man” just as I’m going to dismantle the MYTH of Bruce the Giant…

[Christian Faith]:
I can’t speak for the Giant…
[Pauses]
but that just ‘aint happenin’ tonight, boy.
[Pauses]
I know you ‘aint walkin’ into tonight with any honor in that stride of yours. You’re too afraid to go one-on-one; that’s just your style.
[Pauses]
I’m bringin’ back-up… A whole HELL of A LOT of back-up…

[As Faith ends that last statement, the sound of
begins to blare over the Sports Club sound system. From the very start, there’s a nostalgic feel that radiates throughout the arena. While we witnessed the return of Bruce to SupremeTV last week, there’s still a hefty dose of newness to his arrival.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/GiantSmall_zpsa6b42c28.jpg

Wrestling LEGEND – Part II

Duane Fry:
Here comes the Giant!!

Jerry Eisen:
WHAT a vision! His HEAD is practically grazing the TOP of the “Supreme Gate”!
[Laughs]
That’s INSANE!!

Peter Michaels:
The]
Establishment may have had their fun up until now but they’ve got one HELL of a challenge before them now. Faith… the Giant… There’s NO rollin’ over that!

[slowly, walking in an equally labored fashion as Faith, Bruce the Giant stomps through the “Supreme Gate”; his head grazing the very top of its structure. Without saying a word, or really needing to, Bruce comes to a stop at Faith’s side. It’s apparent that these two LEGENDS, and long-time rivals, have now formed an alliance of sorts. One HELL of an alliance at that.]

[The Establishment still seems unfazed by the impressive sight. Money turns to Eisen as the two engage in a stint of laughter with one another; talking off microphone. Meanwhile, the “Alpha Dog” slowly steps forward; grabbing the nearby ring rope with force in which to send a message the LEGENDS way. Finally, Ms. Chase and Hammer stand in the background of the scene at hand; obviously important but not necessarily in focus.]

[in the end, the segment comes to a close with the sight of Faith & the Giant standing as one atop the steel rampway. Faith projects his trademark stern glare. Meanwhile, Bruce the Giant stands equally in menacing silence; slamming his boulder of a hand into his other free hand (the world-wide symbol of a beatdown). In contrast of this vision, Rich Money looks to be laughing off their threat. He and SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen, while unheard on the microphone, appear to be joking about the aged LEGENDS resistance to their reign.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
The tone is set… the sides are chosen… Tonight’s main event is going to blow the ROOF off of this place!

Jerry Eisen:
Well, at least we’re in Hawaii. If the roof DOES blow off, we’ll have a pretty view to look at.

Duane Fry:
What REALLY would be pretty is a Christian Faith WIN tonight over Money. I’d just LOVE to see that!

Peter Michaels:
Money’s going to need ALL the help in the world to go over Faith tonight. You KNOW he’s goin’ to have
The
Establishment in his corner but he’s goin’ to need them IN THE RING to make a difference.

Duane Fry:
I’m expecting that they’ll devise a plan to do so…

Jerry Eisen:
They’ve ALWAYS got a plan. Ms. Chase is a mastermind for that. She’ll drum up something to put
The
Establishment in a strong position. The only thing is, will it be enough to overcome the combo of Faith and Bruce the Giant? I guess that remains to be seen.

Peter Michaels:
We’re fixin’ to see a good ole’ fashion beat-down folks…

Duane Fry:
Man, I hope you’re right!! WHAT a way to go into “Master of Puppets”!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/BigCat.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/PaulHuntingdon.jpg

“THE BEAST”
Big Cat Brandon vs.
“THE BLUE BLOOD”
Paul Huntingdon

“Still a ways to go”

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Huntingdon tries to play the ‘tough guy’ right away; speeding toward Big Cat as the bell opens. That said, after landing a few hard-rights, “The Beast” is shown ultimately swatting him away like a pesky fly.

• The “Blue Blood” continues coming at Big Cat; however, much like before, he’s often overrun by Brandon’s sheer power.

• Eventually, Paul does catch the Big Cat with a spinning neckbreaker off the ropes. That opened up to a string of stomps, elbow drops, and even a ground-based sleeper hold.

• Despite finally gaining an advantage, Paul Huntingdon eventually is dazed off the ropes as the Big Cat catches him with his signature “Big Cat Pounce”. As expected, following impact, there’s no kicking out by Huntingdon. He’s not entirely KO’ed but certainly dazed; making it impossible to know how and when to kick out.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Big Cat Brandon via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Big Cat Pounce” (Spinning Sidewalk Slam)

ENDING TIME:
5:08

GRADE:
C

Jerry Eisen:
Paul Huntingdon wanted the win; pretty bad. He’s looking to get noticed by Rich Money and
The
Establishment. Sadly, for him at least, the only thing he really did of note was get dropped with a “Big Cat Pounce”!

Duane Fry:
Big Cat Brandon can explode with a raw sense of power. When he does, there’s very few who can match him. Huntingdon is NOT one of those few.

Peter Michaels:
The kid’s got a bright future but, before he can get there, he’s gotta look past Money &
The
Establishment. Yea, it gives him direction but he ‘aint goin’ to get anywhere lookin’ to impress others. He’s gotta do it for himself.

Jerry Eisen:
That’s something he’s going to have to learn, Peter. Right now, he’s too fixated on making it into the privileged class.

Duane Fry:
Well, he’s got a long way before that’s even a possibility. Huntingdon is 0-2 on SupremeTV since he was stripped from Ms. Chase’s side. Not looking very promising thus far.

Jerry Eisen:
I guess we’ll see. Tonight though, what he brought just wasn’t enough.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmore_zpsc49d8bd1.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore and Remo

“The Last Bite"

[An extended hype video is shown depicting the epic altercation between Angry Gilmore and Remo in last week’s SupremeTV Main Event. Utilizing footage that pauses into still moments, creating specific scenarios of grandeur, the overall narrative centers around how Angry Gilmore was able to do the unthinkable by defeating Remo. The missed spear/sunset flip ending is captured from any different camera angles all with the video proof of such a mountainous achievement. In the end, as the video comes to a close, showing Remo becoming enraged as he trails shortly behind Gilmore as he leaves, fixated like a rabid dog, the lingering question remains… Angry Gilmore may have pulled a flash victory over Remo BUT will the “Alpha Dog” get the last bite?]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
They battled for a good 20+ minutes last week. There were moments where we were POSITIVE Remo was going to walk out as the victor. He had Gilmore in a bad way and EVERYONE knew it. Then, something crazy happened. Angry Gilmore not only fought back but shocked the world when he scored an impossible three count over the “Alpha Dog”.

Jerry Eisen:
You’re right, Duane. It was only a month ago that Remo walked out with a victory over Jack Bruce. He looked great. Seemed unstoppable. The thing is though, the SWF houses THE greatest wrestlers in the world. In ANY given week, ANYONE can beat ANYONE. It’s just how things go when you employ those who are considered to be the very BEST at what they do.
[Pauses]
Angry Gilmore beating Remo is a shocking scenario; yes. But, honestly, we shouldn’t be TOO shocked. We’re talking about one of THE most talented technitions this sport has EVER seen. He’s no easy win; that’s for sure.

Peter Michaels:
No easy win but we’re talkin’ about Remo here, Jerry. He’s a damn MACHINE. A true “Alpha Dog” if there’s ever been one. Gilmore may be a talent but, sadly, boy, he ‘aint no Remo.

Duane Fry:
Well, last week he showed that he CAN beat Remo…

Jerry Eisen:
I’m calling it now. Tonight, Angry Gilmore does it again. He pins Remo for the 1..2..3. In doing so, you’ll see, Peter, that he IS on his level.

Peter Michaels:
Believe me, boys. I’d love to see it. I just don’t know if it’s possible.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/AngryGilmore_zpsc49d8bd1.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg

IN-RING PROMO W/ CHALLENGE

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore, Remo and Ms. Chase

“Going Again"

[shortly after the extended hype video comes to a close, the serene Mauna Lai Sports Club is overtaken by the blood-curdling theme of one Angry Gilmore. Giving no time for suspense, the rabid technition storms through the “Supreme Gate” in a ferocious fashion. His every mannerism tells of a man practically exploding with internal rage. More or less, he’s not a ticking-time-bomb. He’s already exploded and continues to do so…]

[Overtaking the squared circle in an intense fashion, Gilmore rips a microphone from the hand of a nearby ring announcer. That said, despite the heelish move, the crowd still cheers him.]

[Looking out upon the Hawaiian chapter of the SWF Nation, Gilmore, once again, wastes no time whatsoever. He’s already speaking on the mic before his music is able to fade into the background.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
REMO…

[Gilmore pauses for a second as he continues to pace around the ring. It’s shocking that he doesn’t create ditches as he walks; always in motion in a “I can’t sit still” manner.]

[Angry Gilmore]:
I TOLD YOU TO BRING EVERYTHING YOU’VE GOT… AND YOU DID… THE THING IS… IT WASN’T GOOD ENOUGH!
[Gilmore pauses; crowd pops]
YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RUN OVER A ROCK STAR BUT I’M NO PONY TAIL WEARIN’… MICROPHONE SINGIN’ ENTERTAINER…
[Pauses]
I’M A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER… A DYING BREED AROUND HERE…
[Pauses; light crowd pop]
… AND THERE ‘AINT NO WAY THAT YOU’RE BETTER THAN ME…

[The crowd pops once again as Angry Gilmore stands strong in the ring; breaking from his pacing for a second. That said, seconds later, we hear
begin to overtake the sports club.]

[slowly stomping out of the back, Remo crosses through the “Supreme Gate” with his agent, Ms. Chase, in tow. With that said though, his typical stoic nature appears to have waned slightly. There’s a level of aggression to Remo’s stare. He looks as though he’s fuming over last week. In contrast though, Ms. Chase continues forth with her emotionless gaze. She’s a robot if there ever was one. That said, a powerful, successful, robot.]

[All the way to the ring, neither Gilmore or Remo break their stare-down. They both appear fixated.]

[Once in the ring, Ms. Chase, already holding a microphone, begins to speak in her monotone, cold-hearted, manner. Meanwhile, Remo stands at her side; a good 10 feet from Gilmore (who stands across the ring from him).]

[Ms. Chase]:
Tall words from such a small man, Mr. Gilmore.
[Pauses]
In no way, in any shape or form, on any day, are you better than my client.
[Pauses]
Last week was a fluke if there ever was one. You got lucky, Mr. Gilmore.
[Pauses]
Your history proves that to be true. Your production in 2013 has been lackluster at best. You came in as the North American Champion and quickly fell victim to my other client, “Mr. SWF”, Eric Eisen. While that’s to be expected, from there, you have continually dropped the ball whenever you had an opportunity to impress.
[Pauses]
You couldn’t beat Khoklov and now… You’re looking for anything you can do to stay relevant.
[Pauses]
Your win last week does not do that for you. Beating Remo is something that you’ll NEVER do again… I promise you that…

[Angry Gilmore]:
NEVER?! NEVER?!?!
[Fuming as his body rises and falls with each breath]
I’LL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM RIGHT NOW!!

[The crowd pops like crazy as Gilmore fortifies himself. In doing so, Remo steps forward in which to go on the attack. That said, Ms. Chase is able to keep him at bay with a simple hand gesture to the side. In doing so though, Remo stands ready for action; his nostrils flaring with anger.]

[Ms. Chase]:
You would like that, wouldn’t you, Mr. Gilmore? The thing is, who do YOU think you are dictating what MY client does?
[Pauses]
If I let him off his leash, there’s no telling the kind of horrors that would unfold. They would have to scrape you off the canvas with a shovel.
[Pauses]
But, what would THAT accomplish? We ALL know that you wouldn’t stand a chance.
[Pauses]
My client WILL be MORE than happy to crush you like the ant that you are but… It’ll have to wait.
[Pauses]
Wait for when the lights are the ‘brightest they can be’…. Wait… for “Master of Puppets” this Thursday…

[The crowd boos at the idea that they won’t see Gilmore vs. Remo tonight.]

[Ms. Chase]:
There, in New York City, the SWF Nation can watch on as you become nothing more than dog food…

[Angry Gilmore]:
I’D LIKE TO SEE YA TRY…

[A stern staredown persists between Ms. Chase and Angry Gilmore now. All the while, Remo stands ready for action.]

[Ms. Chase]:
What do you say, Mr. Gilmore? Do we have a deal?

[Angry Gilmore]:
YOU BETTER [CENSOR] BELIEVE IT!!

[The crowd pops as Angry Gilmore takes a step forward in a threatening fashion. In doing so, Remo looks as though he’s ready to spring into action himself. That said, Ms. Chase stops the carnage once again with a simple, very subtle, hand gesture to keep him at bay.]

[Ms. Chase]:
Not here… not now…
[Pauses]
Save it for the ring tonight.
[Pauses]
Let me be the first to warn you though, Mr. Gilmore. This isn’t a fight you’ll win…

[With that, Remo’s theme music starts up once again. In doing so, shortly before transitioning to a commercial break, we watch on as the combination of Remo/Ms. Chase engage in a tense staredown with the rabid Angry Gilmore.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
We’ve got a fight on our hands, folks. “Master of Puppets” it’ll be Remo vs. Gilmore – Round II. MAN-O-MAN… Can’t wait for THAT one!

Peter Michaels:
Remo is a psychical specimen. He’s a damn bull of a man. Gilmore’s going to have to bring EVERYTHIN’ he has to come away again.

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW Gilmore won’t bring anything less. He only has one speed…

Duane Fry:
It’s more than just a ‘speed’, it’s a sense of pure recklessness.

Jerry Eisen:
We’ve said it before but he’ll DIE in that ring before he ever slows down. I’m not sure if that’s the mark of a great wrestler or a pure MAD-MAN?

Peter Michaels:
The greats need some madness in them.

Duane Fry:
Can that madness lead him to another victory over Remo? I guess that remains to be seen. I’ll be honest though. I think he has it in him.

Jerry Eisen:
Me too.

Peter Michaels:
Boys, I hope so. I just don’t know if it’s possible… We’ll see… I’d love for him to make a liar out of me.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JeffersonStardust.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/HueyCannonball.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JohnGreed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

The Awesomeness vs. The Truth

“Sending a Message”

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Jungle Lord w/ Squeeky McClean and John Greed

• The Awesomeness brings their brand of comedic 80’s rock-n-roll to the ring. As you can expect, the Truth wasn’t impressed; looking down upon them in the process.

• Amongst the hair flinging and girl-inciting, the Awesomeness is quickly overrun by an angered Truth. As the bell rings, McClean is shown cutting Huey Cannonball’s legs out from underneath him with an unseen chop-block. The impact seems to hurt his leg pretty badly early on.

• Rather early, the SWF World Tag Team Champions keep their challengers off their feet. In doing so, the Awesomeness look to be in a world of hurt; even without Jungle Lord’s influence.

• Eventually, despite being overrun at first, the challengers explode into a 2nd wind; utilizing a flashy approach to keep them at bay.

• After being thrown from the ring, John Greed pulls a ladder from underneath the ring. Jefferson Stardust attacks Greed from behind as he does so; however, the sheer presence of Jungle Lord walking around the ring pulls his attention.

• Pulling himself to his feet, Greed grabs the nearby ladder. As Jefferson spins around, he’s ultimately met with the top end of the ladder square in his challenger’s face.

• The impact forces Jefferson to crash to the ringside floor in a thunderous heap. Meanwhile, Darren Smith quickly calls for the bell. That said, it doesn’t faze Greed; who’s grinning in an unsettling fashion.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
The Awesomeness via DQ

ENDING MANEUVER:
John Greed struck Jefferson Stardust with a ladder

ENDING TIME:
5:45

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
HOLY!

Jerry Eisen:
Greed almost took Stardust’s HEAD OFF with that ladder strike!

Peter Michaels:
He’s sendin’ a message. Corporate says that the SWF Nation voted for a Ladder Match between these two teams at “Master of Puppets”. Greed is gettin’ ahead of the game it seems.

Duane Fry:
Someone should check Jefferson Stardust for a concussion. WOW! What a blow!

Jerry Eisen:
It looked like the champs were starting to get a little frustrated as their challengers began to overtake the match. How do they respond? John Greed almost decapitates his opponent with a vicious ladder strike to the head.

Duane Fry:
Does it shock you? I mean really?

Jerry Eisen:
Truth is… no…

Duane Fry:
I see what you did there...

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JohnGreed_zpsa3ae7168.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JungleLord_zpsaad734ac.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SqueekyMcClean_zps99229326.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JeffersonStardust_zpsc84c4ce4.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HueyCannonball_zps9f6a5ca0.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Blank.jpg

POST MATCH ATTACK W/ CALVARY

INVOLVED:
The Truth©, The Awesomeness, and ????

“Saving the day; well… kinda…"

[John Greed stands over Jefferson Stardust with an unsettling smirk upon his face. He looks as though he really enjoyed the ladder strike that practically took Stardust’s head off. That said, as he basks in his own glory, the sight of a true hero coming to save the say can be seen…]

[Exploding out of the back, Lobster Warrior speeds toward the ring. The look on his face speaks of comedic grandeur; feeling as though he IS on the way to save the day.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/LobsterWarrior_zps6f108631.jpg

Duh…Duh…Duuuuhhh… To Save the Day!

Duane Fry:
LOBBIE!

Jerry Eisen:
Here he comes to SAVE the day!

[As Lobbie makes it closer to the arrogant Greed, fellow Truth member, Jungle Lord, is shown slowly crouching behind the nearby steel steps. Seconds later, as Lobbie is within 5-feet of the Truth leader, Jungle Lord appears as if from nowhere; violently closelining the speeding hero in the process.]

Duane Fry:
OH!!!

Peter Michaels:
Damn near knocked him out in ONE blow!

[The lovable Lobster Warrior crashes to the cement floor in a thunderous heap upon impact.]

[Greed continues to smirk, setting the ladder down, as he slowly walks away in a careless fashion; joining Squeeky McClean around the corner. Meanwhile, shortly following a heavy stomp or two, Jungle Lord is shown tossing Lobster Warrior over the fallen body of Jefferson Stardust and into the ring.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
It looks like their match is starting right now. I don’t think Lobbie’s ready though… He may not even know where he IS right now…

Peter Michaels:
How COULD he? The boy was turned inside out!

Jerry Eisen:
This may be bad for Lobbie… REALLY bad…

Duane Fry:
I think there’s no way around it. This WILL be VERY bad…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/JungleLord.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/LobsterWarrior.jpg

Jungle Lord vs.

“Heroic in a flash”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Squeeky McClean & John Greed w/ Jungle Lord

The Awesomeness w/ Lobster Warrior

• The tone from the previous tag team match extends into this one-on-one affair as Jungle Lord pummels the weakened “Oceanic One” to the canvas. In doing so, Jefferson Stardust is still shown lying in a world of hurt outside of the ring; holding his forehead in pain.

• The unseen attack by Jungle Lord before the match started has truly given him a great deal of momentum. It seems as though Lobbie is on his heels from the very start.

• Lobbie scores a flash 2 ½ count off of a reversed spinebuster into a DDT; however, the fact almost seems to be LESS beneficial for him going forward. If anything, it looks as if it’s pissed off Jungle Lord that much more. You won’t like him when he’s angry.
    [

• Lobbie tries desperately to turn the tides; however, at every turn, Jungle Lord’s power-game makes it almost impossible to do so.

• A running powerslam from Jungle Lord almost puts Lobbie away but, somehow, someway, he’s able to kick out.

• Tension is at an all-time high as both opposing tag teams are now upright and on opposite sides of the ring; cheering on their respective ally. While Jefferson Stardust can barely stand on his own accord, using the nearby apron to prop himself up as he holds his head in a migraine-like fashion, the Awesomeness appear firmly in Lobbie’s corner.

• This fact, the dueling tag teams cheering on their ally, acts as an overall distraction; however, not to one individual. If anything, both Jungle Lord and Lobbie have moments have having their attention pulled away because of it.

• In the end, Jungle Lord looks like he’s on the verge of victory. He lifts a semi-lifeless Lobbie of the ground with his signature “Jungle Jack-Hammer” but, as he gets his opponent into the air, Lobbie is able to slip out the back of the suplex approach. In doing so, he slides down his opponent’s back and lands a reverse DDT in the process.

• Lobbie quickly goes for the flash pinfall right after the impact of the reverse DDT. Luckily for him, Jungle Lord is dazed enough that he’s unable to kick out!

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Lobster Warrior via flash pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Reverse DDT after sliding out of a “Jungle Jack-Hammer” (Jack-Hammer Suplex) attempt by Jungle Lord

ENDING TIME:
8:20

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
LOBBIE!

Peter Michaels:
Well, I’ll be damned…

Jerry Eisen:
This one looked wrapped up for Jungle Lord but, above all, I guess you can NEVER really count out someone like Lobster Warrior. WHAT a BIG win for the “Oceanic One”!

Duane Fry:
With the Awesomeness at his side, Lobster Warrior did what MANY thought was impossible here tonight. He beat Jungle Lord EVEN after he was attacked right before the bell. He looked like he was on his heels the ENTIRE way through but that didn’t stop him!

Jerry Eisen:
No, it didn’t! What a GREAT moment for Lobbie!

Peter Michaels:
You know that, right now, in every home across the country, the little rascals of the world are cheerin’ their collector masks off.

Duane Fry:
You better believe it!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/RichMoney_zps78ddfaad.jpg

BACKSTAGE PLOTTING

INVOLVED:
Rich Money

”Cash in Hand"

[We transition backstage in which to see Rich Money standing within a regally decorated suite. Red and gold carpeting, a gigantic oak desk with a sleek black business chair, and a number of pricey SWF memorabilia are seen projecting the room as something very special. Something that only MONEY could buy.]

[With the newest smartphone pressed against his ear, the SWF OWNER looks the part. He’s dressed head-to-toe in a traditional grey tailored suit. His shoes most likely from Italy. Meanwhile, his sleek black hair is gelled perfectly; almost TOO perfectly. He’s a true American beefcake of a man; GQ in nature.]

[Rich Money]:
I have the cash; I know how your client works…
[Pauses]
At the end of the day, we all know what makes the world go around… Money…
[Pauses; smirks]
I’ll provide the transportation… Believe me, there is no obstacle that I can’t forge…
[Pauses]
You make sure your client is there on Thursday and the briefcase will be waiting for you…
[Pauses]
What you do with the situation following the pay-per-view is your own decision… I’m simply providing a ‘one night deal’; so to speak…
[Pauses]
Picture the pay-day that will come at “Supreme Challenge”… One match and your client is set for life… Think about it… Set… for life…
[Pauses; smirks]
Pleasure doing business with you… See you on Thursday…

[With that, Rich Money slowly slides his smartphone into the breast pocket of his grey suit coat. Smirking in a smug fashion, it appears as though the SWF OWNER has just put forth a plan. What about? Who with? We have no idea. That said, it’s known that someone is destined to be intertwined with Money come “Master of Puppets”.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Uh… What was THAT all about?

Jerry Eisen:
After using Vengeance as a hitman for months, it looks like Rich Money may be relying on a NEW hired gun to ensure that SOMETHING goes his way at “Master of Puppets”!

Peter Michaels:
Vengeance is too erratic at this point. No one knows WHAT to expect when he pulls himself out of HELL. Money’s lookin’ for another insurance policy it seems.

Duane Fry:
The thing is… Is this for HIS match against Bruce the Giant or to make sure that Jack Bruce doesn’t get his hands on Ms. Chase? Hell, it could be about something ENTIRELY different. We have NO idea.

Jerry Eisen:
Jack Bruce is suspended indefinitely. Honestly, I don’t know if Money NEEDS another hitman to take him out. He’ll probably amp up security around the arena and you KNOW that Remo is ALWAYS fixing to get his hands on Bruce. If he can put him away, he’ll take his shot at Supreme Challenge 33!

Peter Michaels:
What shot? At this point, Bruce ‘aint even on the roster. If he doesn’t make it BACK on, there won’t be ANY title shot.

Duane Fry:
With
The
Establishment barred from ringside, this most likely HAS to do with his match against Bruce the Giant…

Jerry Eisen:
That seems like the most fitting scenario…

Peter Michaels:
If so, Money’s a damn coward. He threatens to END the LEGEND of Bruce the Giant and then goes out and grabs a damn hitman?

Jerry Eisen:
It’s right in Money’s wheelhouse…

Duane Fry:
Sadly, yea it is…

Peter Michaels:
Oh, I know it is, boys. Just a damn shame…

Duane Fry:
WHO is it that’s coming to “Master of Puppets” on a business deal spearheaded by Money? We have NO IDEA… That said… We’ll find out, as you do, this Thursday night… “Master of Puppets”…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/JackBruce_zps91c1f4f9.jpg

PROMO ON-LOCATION

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce

“Are you READY to RAWK?!?!"

[We transition to an on-location view of an outdoor concert event. The crowd is packed like sardines, thousands in attendance, as a general haze of smoke hangs slightly over their collective heads. Meanwhile, the stage before them appears state-of-the-art; rather steel in nature. With a black and silver ‘JB’ positioned atop a bleeding red heart logo, positioned behind the full drum cage, it’s quite obvious now that this event is none other than a Jack Bruce LIVE concert.]

[The crowd roars with excitement as members of Bruce’s band overtake the stage; grabbing their instruments at a lethargic pace. Before you know it, the sound of a screeching 80’s guitar shredding can be heard throughout the concert area. In connection, the drummer dives right into the action; slamming his sticks in an overtly aggressive fashion.]

[it’s all rather grandiose, much like the epic-nature of an 80’s rock show, as a layer of smoke radiates from the stage now; literally setting the stage.]

[The crowd erupts even louder as we witness the sight of Jack Bruce staggering out onto the stage. His feet are unseen due to the thick layer of smoke as he slowly shuffles toward the center of the stage. His head is c*cked back lazily, his mannerisms reeking of ‘lethargic cool’, as he looks and acts the part entirely.]

[He comes to the microphone and instantly rips it off its stand. Taking a second, smirking in a ‘bad boy’ fashion, Bruce allows the crowd to shower him with immense praise. He’s no stranger to soaking it up.]

[slowly, he begins to speak over the top of his improvising band. In reality though, the challenge is more so speaking over the top of the overpowering wave of adoration coming from the inebriated crowd.]

[Jack Bruce]:
NEW… YORK… CIIIIIIITTTTTT-AAAAAAYYYY…

[The crowd pops as one. Bruce pauses as he smirks; standing in a lazy rock-n-roll fashion.]

[Jack Bruce]:
WHO THE [CENSOR]-HELL DID YOU COME TO SEE?!?!?!?!

[As one, the crowd responds with a chant of “Jack Bruce”. They appear so excited that, unlike what you typically see/hear, the chant continues quite strong for a good 30-seconds or so. As you would expect, Bruce takes time to soak in the response. That said, with time, he begins to speak, once again, over the top of the chanting crowd.]

[Jack Bruce]:
DID YOU COME TO RRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWKKK??!?!?!

[Again, the crowd pops like crazy. In doing so though, it drowns out the “Jack Bruce” chant. Now, there’s just a strong current of collective cheering going on.]

[Jack Bruce looks, and feels, like a ROCK GOD in this scenario. He’s legit. That’s glaringly true.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Well… You’re in the right Motha-[CENSOR] place!!

[Once again, the crowd pops like crazy. Bruce is smirking; dripping with arrogance.]

[Jack Bruce]:
You’ve got the a%%hole, Rich Money to thank for this concert…
[Pauses]
If it wasn’t for that douche-bag suspending me, I wouldn’t be here. So, I want you ALL to turn to your nearest camera man around the field and give that piece of [CENSOR] the BIGGEST finger you can!!

[several camera angles are shown now, positioned around the jam-packed crowd, of ratty fans flicking off the camera. Due to the tone of the event, most of their presentations are rather aggressive in nature. Then again, given THIS crowd, it’s to be expected.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Last week, I was suspended from the Supreme Wrestling Federation.
[Crowd boos fervidly]
It’s okay… Really… It’s okay…
[smirks; pauses]
Do you REALLY think that I’m going to stay AWAY?!?!
[The crowd pops]
I’ve got a DATE with Easy E on Thursday… There ‘aint NO way that I’m missin’ THAT!!

[The crowd pops like crazy. Meanwhile, Jack Bruce makes an inappropriate gesture; one that resembles an action from behind with a spanking motion. That said, the camera man doesn’t focus on the gesture for very long. Instead, it cuts away to the crowd shortly after it starts.]

[Jack Bruce]:
There’s this tension that’s overflowing. It’s obvious that it’s there. Easy E wants a little somethin’ from ole’ Jack. Believe me…
[smirks]
If ANYONE can deliver on a little somethin’… It’s Jack… Motha-[CENSOR]… Bruce!!

[The crowd pops loudly once again as we witness a view of Bruce from behind. Standing amongst the smoke, he looks out on thousands of ruckus fans; adoring his every word and gesture like a true Rock GOD.]

[Jack Bruce]:
Suspended or not… Fired or not… I don’t give a [CENSOR] damn!
[Pauses; smirks]
I’m comin’ to “Master of Puppets” this Thursday and, when it’s all said and done, I’m puttin’ Easy E on her BACK once and for all!!
[Crowd pops; Bruce smirks]
But for now, It’s time to rock the living HELL out of you Jack-A$$es!!!

[The crowd pops as Bruce’s guitarists explodes into a full-on rift of epic proportions. Meanwhile, hearing the cue, his drummer turns up another notch and delivers a pounding response. While we hear the initial start of Bruce’s recent release aptly entitled “Easy E”, we eventually fade back to a LIVE shot of SupremeTV in Hawaii. In doing so, the commentary team is heard laughing at what they just witnessed; a typical “Jack being Jack” scenario.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Despite being suspended by his long-time rival in Rich Money, Jack Bruce doesn’t sound like a guy who’s taking such an action seriously.
[Laughs]
It sounds like he’s coming to “Master of Puppets” whether he’s actually able to attend or not.

Jerry Eisen:
That MAY be what Rich Money is hoping for though. If Jack comes within 100 feet of an SWF event while being suspended then he may have grounds to outright FIRE him.

Duane Fry:
You KNOW He’s going to anyways. This whole ‘review of his actions’ thing is a smokescreen for Money to find every possibly way he can to get rid of Jack Bruce.

Peter Michaels:
It was written on the wall when Money took over the SWF. He can’t stand Bruce. It was only a matter of time before he looked to drive the last nail in his coffin…

Duane Fry:
Either way, he’s coming this Thursday. I’m sure Ms. Chase isn’t happy about that…

Jerry Eisen:
If HE has his way then Ms. Chase will be, as he put it, on her back once and for all…

Duane Fry:
It sounds A LOT less cooler when you say it…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/FrederiqueAntonioGarcia.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/SteveFrehley.jpg

Frederique Antonio Garcia vs.
“THE DARK DESTROYER”

“You? Beat me? F*ck that…”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Krissy, Donnie J and James Prudence
(Obsession)
w/ Frederique Antonio Garcia

• Frederique uses the opening moments of the match to pose to the crowd. Not necessarily basking in their response. More so, flaunting how good he THINKS he looks.

• Frehley doesn’t take well to this scenario. Within seconds, he’s shown speeding across the ring and instantly flattening Frederique with his signature “Frehley’s Comet”!! The crowd pops like crazy; however, before he can attempt a pin, the Obsession members at ringside pull Frederique’s lifeless body out of the ring.

• The “Dark Destroyer” watches on in the ring, with his trademark devilish smirk upon his face, as the Obsession members at ringside do ALL that they can to wake Frederique up (ie: blowing in his face, slapping him, and ruffling his hair up).

• Eventually, Frederique would come back to but, as he slides back into the ring, he’s instantly knocked to the canvas once again with a running shoulder block from Frehley. This forces him to exit the ring once again; trying to compose himself. This time around though, Frehley follows him.

• The champ slams Frederique’s head into everything he can find; steel guardrail, ringpost, steps and the commentary table.

• That said, Frederique is able to slow down the attack by landing a low blow with a kick out of desperation. Luckily for Garcia, Darren Smith was having his attention pulled for a brief second by the lovely Krissy (who was in his face on the apron).

• Frederique uses this advantage to throw Frehley around the ring with a few Irish Whips. At one point, the champ crashes viciously into the steel guardrail and looks to hurt his back.

• Ultimately, the two would return to the ring; however, unluckily, for Frederique his momentum would fall apart.

• While he’s able to keep Frehley grounded for a good minute after re-entering the squared circle, the “Dark Destroyer” eventually overruns his opponent with a stiff onslaught; throwing haymakers left-and-right.

• One haymaker sends Frederique crashing backward into the nearby turnbuckle.

• Seconds later, throwing his dazed opponent off the ropes, Frehley plows over Garcia with a BIG “Frehley’s Comet”. The impact is so harsh that Frederique looks like a ragdoll as he folds up on the canvas below.

• The Obsession members at ringside are forced to look away, wincing in pain for their fallen counterpart, as Frehley scores the 3-count. It’s obvious that they want NOTHING to do with the champ; keeping their distance.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Frehley’s Comet” (Spear)

ENDING TIME:
7:41

GRADE:
B-

Jerry Eisen:
I think Steve Frehley MAY have just messed up Frederique’s hair…
[Laughs]

Duane Fry:
Hair? I’m pretty sure his head almost snapped off due to whiplash after that “Frehley’s Comet”!
[Laughs]

Peter Michaels:
These ‘Obsession’ kids… There’s not a whole lot of FIGHT in them, is there?

Duane Fry:
I think they’re more interested in modeling contracts than trying to one-up the champ. I mean, they didn’t even BUDGE after Frehley ran over their faction-mate. If anything, they looked as though they were trying to ignore the situation; as if they never saw it happen.

Jerry Eisen:
Yea, I wouldn’t want to mess with Frehley either.
[Laughs]
It’s probably best they stayed away…

Duane Fry:
Wouldn’t want some ugly beaten into them I suppose…

Peter Michaels:
There’s always those who want a win… and then there are those who want to ‘look pretty’. Those who look ‘pretty’ often get their a$$ kicked for it…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/SteveFrehley_zps328e6289.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Vengeance_zpsf7b365c8.jpg

PROMO W/ MESSAGE SENT

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley and Vengeance

”Buried Alive"

[The match comes to a close as Steve Frehley rises from the canvas. In doing so, he makes sure to land one last stomp square upon the head of his opponent; doing so as he walks past him in a nonchalant, but overtly aggressive, fashion.]

[Accepting his World Heavyweight Championship from Darren Smith, Frehley flings it over his shoulder in a strong fashion. Meanwhile, grabbing a microphone from the nearby ring announcer, it appears as though the “Dark Destroyer” is hellbent on saying something… Most likely to his upcoming opponent, Vengeance.]

[With a mic in hand, and the crowd poping before him, Frehley pauses for a brief second; smirking in his trademark devilish fashion. Then, with a raspy tone to his voice, the champ proceeds to defy “The Demon” himself.]

[steve Frehley©]:
“Hell on Earth”, huh?
[Pauses; smirks as he shakes his head]
The only HELL there’s goin’ to be is me sending your a$$ back there!
[Pauses; crowd pops]
They say I’m supposed to FEAR you; that you’re some uncontrollable monster or somethin’. Well, [CENSOR] that…
[The crowd pops; Frehley smirks]
I ‘aint been afraid of no man before and I don’t plan on startin’…
[Pauses]
Brotha, I’ve seen scarier [CENSOR] than you when growin’ up. I’ve faced death before; didn’t blink.
[Pauses]
I suffered through loss before; didn’t shed a damn tear.
[Pauses]
I’ve had my life in another’s hand before; kept on fightin’…
[Pauses]
You think I’m going to change that now?
[slowly shakes his head]
You’re just another b*tch in a mask… ‘Aint nothin’ scary about you.
[Pauses]
You want to see scary?
[Pauses; smirks]
Look no further. I’ve punked b*tches all over this world… broken bones… blood-soaked almost every ring I ever stepped into…
[Pauses]
… and yet… I keep on goin’. ‘Aint nothin’ stoppin’ me… Not you… Not Money… Not anybody or anythin’…
[Pauses]
You can send ya damn messages, I don’t give a [CENSOR]…
[Pauses]
It ‘aint you comin’ for me… I’m comin’… for YOU!

[in response, seconds after finishing Frehley’s statement, the lights begin to flicker. The sound of electricity surges throughout the beautiful Hawaiian Sports Club. Meanwhile, those in attendance begin to grow weary of the storm at hand.]

[steve Frehley©]:
I’m sendin’ your ASS BACK… to HELL… Ya hear me?

[Frehley shouts as he looks around the arena; defiantly speaking to “The Demon” despite the storm that’s surging.]

[before you know it, the lights return to their standard brightest. The sound of electricity stops. It seems as though the Sports Club has gone BACK to normal.]

Duane Fry:
It just… stopped?

Jerry Eisen:
Vengeance… left?

[it appears as though he DID leave… That is until it fell from the sky…]

[Falling from high above, dirt overtakes the squared circle; landing around the ring and even pelting Frehley on its way down. It just keeps coming… and coming… and coming. Mounds of dirt begin to form in the ring; a hefty one around the champion himself.]

Jerry Eisen:
What the HELL is this…

Duane Fry:
Vengeance is going to bury him ALIVE right here… RIGHT NOW…

Jerry Eisen:
Yea… Along with the rest of the SWF Nation it seems…

[As the dirt falls, the sound of a burly, unsettling, overtly bone-chilling, stint of laughter can be heard. It’s obvious that said laughter comes from Vengeance; a man, or thing, that we simply cannot see right now.]

[ultimately, the segment ends with a zoomed in shot of Steve Frehley as dirt continues to fall around him. He appears to be fuming with anger. He stomps around the ring, yelling to the “Demon” off-microphone. While we can’t hear everything, as there is a hefty dose of censoring going on at this time, it’s obvious that he’s calling Vengeance out right then.]

[Vengeance doesn’t appear. That said, the dirt continues to do so…]

GRADE:
B-

Jerry Eisen:
How can ANY man compete with THIS?

Duane Fry:
If ANY man can… Frehley JUST may be crazy enough to get it done.

Peter Michaels:
Crazy is one thing. This is something entirely different, boys. I’ve never seen ANYTHIN’ like this in all my years. Vengeance is burying Frehley ALIVE in the ring as we speak!

Jerry Eisen:
The thing is… If Steve CAN’T beat Vengeance… It’s HIS grave he’ll be lying in. The “Dark Destroyer” could LOSE his LIFE over ALL of this…

Duane Fry:
For once, the SWF Nation seems to be a little sadistic. THEY booked this match… THEY booked the stipulation…

Jerry Eisen:
It’s NO shock that Frehley has his critics. He’s had them since day one. A lot of people don’t THINK he’s World Champion material despite carrying the belt for 10-months now! The SWF Nation is made up of THOSE critics as well. Something tells me that THEY had quite a push in this one…

Duane Fry:
Well, they MAY just get him killed…

Peter Michaels:
I don’t think that’s goin’ to matter to them. They’d rather SEE Frehley killed than as champ…

Duane Fry:
Sad but true…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

BACKSTAGE PROMO

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen©, Ms. Chase and Hammer

”A REAL Champion"

[We transition backstage now in which to see the SWF North American Champion, Eric Eisen©, standing alongside his cold-hearted agent, Ms. Chase, and declared ‘Insurance Policy, Hammer. Before a prominent steel SWF logo, Eisen does his best to project the very same sense of strength that projects behind him. That said, his ‘tough guy’ persona is nothing more than a pretend scenario. In most cases, very few actually perceive “Mr. SWF” as the rugged brawler he wants to be seen as. Instead, he’s looked upon as a weasely punk who uses everything but TALENT to get over.]

[speaking in her typical monotone, lifeless, fashion, Ms. Chase opens the promo with a directed shot at Captain Atomic.]

[Ms. Chase]:
The man before you personifies what it means to be a champion. He’s proud, honorable, and a true class-act. Truthfully, you would be hard-pressed to find a man who can match his peerless prestige.

[The crowd boos like crazy, watching this unfold on the Money Tron, as Eric Eisen readjusts the championship belt on his shoulder with a shoulder shrug. Meanwhile, he presents a smug smirk upon his face; chin protruding upward in a defiant fashion.]

[Ms. Chase]:
This Thursday, my client will step into the ring with the greatest abomination this sport has ever seen. Captain Atomic is a one-trick-pony. You take away his intensity and you have just another standard wrestler. My client, on the other hand, there’s nothing standard about him.
[Pauses]
That’s why we’re unafraid.
[Pauses]
Captain Atomic poses no real threat to my client. That’s obvious.
[Pauses]
But don’t take my word. Hear it directly from the Champion’s mouth…

[The crowd boos as the camera man changes its angle to focus primarily on Eric Eisen now. The smirk upon his face just makes you want to punch him; as hard as you can.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
I have seen men like Captain Atomic come and go. They’re ALL the same. They think the horizon before them is bright, that they’re only a win or two away from stardom, but, in reality, there nothing more than the proverbial door mats of the SWF.
[Pauses]
Always walked on… every single one of them.
[Pauses]
Atomic is just one of those door mats looking to get stomped for the last time.
[Pauses; smirks]
I know you’ve had success, I’ve seen it with my own eyes, but even YOU know deep down that it’s only a matter of time before the ‘natural order of things’ take hold. You know what I’m talking about… People like you, Atomic, may look like the ‘next coming’ but always end up as the ‘next leaving’.
[Pauses; smirks]
That’s right. I’m going to expose you for the joke that you really are. It’ll only take me one night to do so… This Thursday… “Master of Puppets”…
[Pauses]
… And when I do so, I’m going to force you to say the very words that will come to define your short tenure in this company… I… QUIT…

[Eisen chuckles to himself as the crowd boos like crazy.]

[Eric Eisen©]:
Just ask Angry Gilmore… and Christian Faith…
[Pauses]
Ask them about THEIR experience in trying to ‘knock me off’?
[Pauses]
They both fell… they were both exposed…
[Pauses]
Now, it’s your turn…
[Pauses; smirks]
To fall VICTIM to the one… and only… “MR…S…W…F….”

[With that, Eisen concludes his promo. In doing so though, he decides to stare down the camera lens in a faux tough-guy fashion. He’s trying SO hard but it’s just not really selling.]

[The segment ultimately comes to a close as we transition to another commercial break; the last sight being that of a smug North American Champion peering through the lens.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Exposed? He REALLY thinks he EXPOSED Faith and Gilmore? If anything, he exposed HIMSELF!

Jerry Eisen:
No one wants to see that…

Duane Fry:
You know what I’m saying…

Peter Michaels:
He did. He showed that he couldn’t win alone; that’s for damn sure. Either way though, he won. Controversial or not. He won. He’s STILL the champ…

Duane Fry:
Not for long. I’ve got a feeling it’s Atomic’s title to win. He’s got a great deal of momentum coming into the PPV. This COULD be the moment we’ve ALL been waiting for!

Jerry Eisen:
That’s if he can overcome BOTH Ms. Chase AND Hammer…

Duane Fry:
The best thing for Atomic would be Christian Faith in his corner. With Faith there, there’s no WAY he can cheat his way to another win!

Peter Michaels:
Hell, throw Gilmore in there as well. I know he’s got Remo at “Master of Puppets” but he’s fixated on getting his title BACK from Eisen.

Jerry Eisen:
You have to remember the ugly x-factor waiting out there…

Duane Fry:
Khoklov?

Jerry Eisen:
No…

Peter Michaels:
The
Establishment…

Jerry Eisen:
No…

Duane Fry:
Then who?

Jerry Eisen:
Since he sent him flying onto a generator, burning him to the core and sending him to HELL, “The Demon” has been trailing Atomic from another world it seems. Vengeance appears to be coming BACK to the SWF this Thursday; even going as far to say that he’s bringing “HELL on Earth”…
[Pauses; shakes his head]
You can’t compete with that. Vengeance COULD be the ultimate x-factor here…

Duane Fry:
Damn… I hope not…

Peter Michaels:
It’s possible…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/EricEisen.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/Remo.jpg

Angry Gilmore and Captain Atomic vs. Eric Eisen and

“Numbers”

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Ms. Chase and Hammer w/ Eric Eisen and Remo

• Remo can’t stand aside. He’s fixated on Gilmore. Eisen looks to start the match but the “Alpha Dog” tags himself in right as the bell rings (slapping Eisen’s back). In reality, the controversial “Mr. SWF” appears okay with the notion; pretending to want to fight but ultimately bowing out.

• Gilmore and Remo meet in the center of the ring. The “Alpha Dog” is rather stoic; however, intensely focused. Meanwhile, Angry Gilmore jaw-jacks with all the aggression he has within (which really appears to be limitless). The heated collision of two polar-opposites; the hot-head and the silent-but-deadly big man.

• Gilmore starts everything off, swinging and landing a hard right across Remo’s face. This staggers the big-man backward a few steps; however, as Gilmore comes at him again, Remo is shown tossing his much smaller opponent to the ground with a harsh headlock takedown.

• The two wail away on each other with neither man really taking the lead. That said, as time goes on, Remo appears to step away slightly. How does he do so? Catching Gilmore leaping from the top rope early on & planting him with a ring-rattling spinebuster.

• Eisen calls for the tag; however, Remo doesn’t supply it. He’s fixated.

• A submission move is utilized by Remo as he locks in Gilmore’s right leg and stands upright as he extends his opponents knee.

• Atomic tries to break the hold; however, is stopped by Darren Smith as he enters. In doing so though, Eric Eisen is able to sneak in quickly and land a drop-kick square upon the exposed knee; mid-submission. This only adds injury to insult.

• Eventually, Gilmore would grab the ring ropes; however, it would take several counts from Darren Smith, and a threat of DQ, to force the “Alpha Dog” to finally let go.

• Gilmore looks as though he can barely get upright before he tags in Captain Atomic.

• The crowd pops as Atomic enters the ring. He puts Remo on his heels in the process. Several running impacts finally put Remo on his back. Seconds later, he’s shown tagging in Eisen.

• Eisen does all he can to outsmart Atomic; a fact that works pretty well. As Atomic runs toward him with a cross body block, the North American Champion simply dives to the ground. This forces Atomic to fly through the air, miss his point of impact, and slam onto the canvas.

• Dazed, Atomic is unable to get back upright right away as Eisen uses this moment to stomp the living hell out of him.

• With time, both teams would utilize several tags to keep their action fresh. That said, Gilmore looks to be pushing through the pain through it all. Also, Remo’s power-game stands out as something that really pushes the meter within the match.

• When it comes to cohesiveness, Atomic & Gilmore appear to work well as a team; however, do very little to ACTUALLY work as a team. They appear more like two intense individuals taking the fight on their own. In contrast,
    The
    Establishment members appear MUCH more focused in their approach; a fact that’s probably progressed by Ms. Chase’s prior planning.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg
    Making an Impact

• In the end, Ms. Chase would make her presence known as Eisen and Atomic brawl within the ring. A similar brawl between Gilmore and Remo, taking place outside of the ring, pulls Darren Smith’s attention briefly. In doing so, Ms. Chase is able to grab Captain Atomic’s leg as he hits the rope; a scenario that forces him to get tripped up.

• It doesn’t take Atomic to the ground; however, he does spin around, fuming with anger, to look back at Ms. Chase. In doing so, seconds later, Eisen is shown slipping in and executing his signature “Supremacy” as the overtly explosive youngster spins back around following his brief intense staredown.

• As Gilmore is thrown into the first row of fans, over the guardrail, by a powerful toss by Remo, there’s little that anyone can do to stop the count. Eisen scores a standard 3 count as he nods his head with every count; attempting to look like a tough guy throughout.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen and Remo via pinfall

ENDING PINFALL:
Eric Eisen pinned Captain Atomic for the win

ENDING MANEUVER:
“The Supremacy” (Falling Forced Double-Knee to the Face) following a trip-up from Ms. Chase

ENDING TIME:
14:59

GRADE:
B

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW this was Ms. Chase’s plan ALL along. Have Remo pull Gilmore away from the ring & she would help Eric sneak a win over Captain Atomic. This just reeks of her planning. At the end of the day, the win may be controversial but it’s all psychological. Eric scored the pin tonight and Captain Atomic now must wonder if he can ACTUALLY overcome this madness at “Master of Puppets”.

Duane Fry:
I don’t think Captain Atomic thinks much past destruction.
[Laughs]
He’s a one-track mind. If ANYTHING, this loss may push him to be EVEN MORE aggressive this Thursday. This could ULTIMATELY backfire in Eisen’s face!

Jerry Eisen:
Luckily, for us all, my brother may have been able to cheat his way into a win via pinfall BUT… It’s a little harder, if not impossible, to do that in an “I Quit” match. He’s going to have to FORCE Captain Atomic into submission this Thursday and I don’t know if that’s possible?

Peter Michaels:
Eric could probably snap Atomic’s arm and he wouldn’t stop.

Jerry Eisen:
Exactly! So, take this win with a grain of salt brother. It’s going to be A LOL HARDER in a few days from now!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

POST-MATCH CELEBRATION

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen©, Remo, Ms. Chase and Hammer

”United in Victory"

[Post-match, Ms. Chase and Hammer are shown joining their fellow faction-mates in the ring. After doing so, the four stand unified in the center of the ring; not going as far to join hands but celebrating as one. Meanwhile, Angry Gilmore and Captain Atomic struggle to gain their consciousness. The Establishment, ultimately, looks very strong.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
They can celebrate but EVERYONE knows that their success comes from the consistent ABUSE of power that Rich Money brings to the table. Seriously, these guys can walk around here without ANY sort of recourse for their actions. What’s going to happen? Rich Money isn’t going to suspend himself or any other member of
The
Establishment. This is THEIR company now; as scary as that is. We’re just here to eventually be FED to them…

Jerry Eisen:
It’s sad to see what’s become of my Father’s company…

Peter Michaels:
That can change, Jerry.

Jerry Eisen:
If you’re saying that I should stand up to Rich Money then you’re getting even crazier in your old age, Peter. You KNOW how that’s going to end. Eric [Eisen] is already in his ear I’m sure; trying to get me out.

Peter Michaels:
Sounds like you’ve got nothin’ to lose then…

Duane Fry:
You know, he MAY be onto something, Jerry.

Jerry Eisen:
I’m not my Father. I don’t know the FIRST THING about leading anyone into battle. He had a strong hand; could get anyone to do anything. Even if I WANTED to defend his company, these guys won’t listen to me. They never have… most likely never will… This is where I belong. Behind a microphone. Behind a desk. Calling the action that I love the most. Truthfully, I’m not built to be in that ring… That’s just not in my makeup…

Duane Fry:
You’ve got Eisen in your makeup… You’ve got it in you…

Jerry Eisen:
Let’s move on… No sense talking this through…

Duane Fry:
You could SAVE the SWF…

Peter Michaels:
Your pops would be proud…

Jerry Eisen:
What did I say? Let it go…

[Jerry Eisen is shown adjusting his tie in a nervous fashion. He looks to be in his head; however, doing a very bad job of hiding that. There’s something there; a frustration maybe. That said, his towering anxiety stands as the only thing entirely noticeable in this scenario.]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/GiantSmall_zpsa6b42c28.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

BACKSTAGE WALKING

INVOLVED:
Bruce the Giant and Christian Faith

”An Alliance of LEGENDS"

[We transition backstage in which to see, quite possibly, THE most pop-worthy scenario in SWF History. After violently warring with one another through most of the early-to-mid 90’s, the staggering combination of Bruce the Giant and Christian Faith are shown walking as one through an undisclosed backstage hallway. On their way toward the ring, this momentous sight puts forth an awe-inspiring scenario; Bruce the Giant and Christian Faith appear to have one another’s back.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
What…a…sight…

Jerry Eisen:
It most certainly is…

Peter Michaels:
You can HAVE your Establishment. I’ve got MY money on Bruce the Giant and Christian Faith!

Duane Fry:
Two wrestling LEGENDS working as one?

Jerry Eisen:
Not to mention, TWO men who have battled one another in some of THE most brutal matches in SWF History!

Duane Fry:
After all of that, they’ve joined together it seems. What a day in our sport… WHAT a sight…

Peter Michaels:
Bring on Rich Money NOW! Faith’s coming with tank in his corner!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/VS.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RichMoney.jpg

“THE IRON MAN”
vs.
SWF OWNER
Rich Money

“A win… but a WHOLE lot of Pain…”

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Remo, Eric Eisen, Hammer and Ms. Chase
(The Establishment)
w/ Rich Money

Bruce the Giant w/ Christian Faith

• Rich Money looks pompous as hell. His chin is upward; projected in a confident fashion.

• Christian Faith looks focused on the task at hand; wrenching his wrists as he stoicly stares down his opponent from afar.

• Their opening collar-and-elbow-tie-up is cheaply broken by a stiff hip strike from Money. Faith was expecting a fair test of wits. Money wasn’t having that.

• With Faith taken off-guard, Money eventually beats Faith down to his knees with an array of punches & a final hip strike once again.

• Faith looks dazed; however, as Money grows closer, he’s able to bring his opponent to the canvas with an unorthodox pull-down scenario (as he was on his knees). Quickly, well as quick as Faith can move, he descends upon his opponent but Money is able to squirm out and eventually end in an arm submission with Faith’s right arm behind his back. A couple knees to the twisted arm keeps the “Iron Man” grounded.

• It’s obvious that Faith was looking for a standard opening; however, Money is doing ALL he can to keep the LEGEND figuratively before him on his heels.

• The crowd would pop as Faith eventually reverses an Irish Whip from Money; landing a signature flying back elbow in the process. Once Money returns upright once again, ANOTHER back-elbow sends him reeling; landing in a seated position in a nearby turnbuckle corner.

• While Faith now has momentum on his side, it wouldn’t last for very long. A few maneuvers later and Money is ultimately shown executing an unexpected Russian Leg Sweep after blocking a bulldog attempt by “The Iron Man”.

• For a few minutes following that impact, a number of rest holds are utilized by Money. At one point, he locks in a Camel Clutch in hopes of re-aggravating a long-standing back injury Faith’s known to have. With time though, the “Iron Man” is able to break free from a rope break. That said, the damage looks to have already been done.
    ]

• Despite his pain, Faith, as always, pushes through; barely wincing in the process. He looks stiff but not doing all he can to hide any real injury.

• Moments later Christian is able to execute a standard suplex; however, upon impact, it looks to hurt his back just as much as Money’s. Again, the “Iron Man” does all he can to hide this fact but it’s obvious.

• During all of this, despite having SO many allies at ringside, nothing really takes place between the two sides. If anything, there’s a tension that, most likely, something WILL come… just not now.

• As time progresses, Money returns into the lead; using Faith’s back as a point of focus. At one point, he even scores a 2 ½ count with Faith’s OWN “Leap of Faith” (Piledriver). Luckily, for the wrestling LEGEND, Christian was aware enough to kick out at the last second.

• He kicked out but he’s truly reeling.

• Money continues with the lead until Christian Faith embarks upon an almost GODLY 2nd wind. Powering through the pain, he explodes back in a nostalgic fashion. In doing so, Money is firmly placed on his heels. He can’t seem to keep up.

• During this time, Faith scores a 2-count following a side belly-to-back suplex. That said, once again, it slows him down for a second as he returns to his feet (his back making the issue here).

• Faith looks to be in BEAST-Mode in a way; mythically unstoppable.

• Sadly though, his body just can’t keep up with that same speed anymore.

• Before you know it, Faith attempts a running Fireman’s carry but, midway through, his back appears to give out. Both men fall to the canvas.

• There’s a good 8-seconds where neither man returns to their feet; Darren Smith documenting that with a count.

• Once back on their feet, Faith stomps stiffly into Money’s stomach and goes for his signature “Leap of Faith”. That said, Money is able to reverse that with a back-body-drop. As you may have guessed it, this was REALLY the turning point of the match as Faith’s back takes all the punishment from the fall.

• Money composes himself as Faith attempts to be the ‘tough guy’ by returning to his feet (not using the ring ropes mind you; overtly blue collar in nature).

• The SWF OWNER speeds toward Faith, going for a closeline of sorts; however, Faith is able to muster up one last go at it, flipping his opponent over with a standard Fireman’s carry.

• Money crashes to the canvas. Faith collapses there as well.

• A zoomed in shot of Money’s face shows that he seems perplexed as to HOW to BEAT Christian Faith. He KNOWS he’s injured but can’t seem to put him away.

• Then… she looked to make an impact…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpg
    Sneaking Brass Knuckles!!!

• Sliding a pair of brass knuckles into the ring, Ms. Chase looks to influence the outcome of the match. It takes a brief second for Money to realize what she has just passed onto him. In doing so, he quickly pulls it near, placing it on his right hand, and hiding it from Darren Smith’s view.

• He returns to his feet, rather slowly, as does Christian Faith.

• Money grows a vile grin upon his face; residing over the top of his exhausted breathing.

• Keeping his hand close to his body, the SWF OWNER shields the weapon.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/GiantSmall_zpsa6b42c28.jpg
    BIG CHOKESLAM!!!

• Seeing what’s taking place, Bruce the Giant climbs up onto the apron and starts to bark angrily toward the referee.

• The
    Establishment watch on in a confident fashion; knowing that Money’s about to use the weapon.

• When it looks like Darren Smith isn’t going to do anything, not seeing the weapon, Bruce steps over the top rope, pushes past Darren Smith with he was swatting away a nat, and grabs the SWF OWNER by the throat!

• Darren Smith quickly calls for the bell, lying on the canvas from Bruce’s push, as the “Immortal” LEGEND lifts his boss off the canvas and slams him down with a stiff chokeslam!!

• Upon Impact, Money looks to be out-cold. Meanwhile, Eisen, Remo & Hammer are shown preparing to enter the ring.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Rich Money via DQ

ENDING MANEUVER:
Chokeslam from Bruce the Giant on Rich Money (Interference)

ENDING TIME:
17:51

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Money GOES for a RIDE!!!
[Laughs]

Jerry Eisen:
He KNEW Money was looking to plant those brass knuckles across Faith’s skull; so, he took matters into his OWN hands!

Peter Michaels:
GET ‘EM BIG MAN!!

Duane Fry:
The
Establishment is pouring into the ring…

Jerry Eisen:
This probably won’t end well…

Duane Fry:
They’ve GOT the numbers game…
The
Establishment is looking to CRUSH a pair of LEGENDS… HERE TONIGHT… DAYS BEFORE “MASTER OF PUPPETS”!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/Remo_zpsdb222e70.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EricEisen_zps28bf3eed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/EmmaChase_zpscab4d3bf.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/HammerSmall.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/GiantSmall_zpsa6b42c28.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Angles/ChristianFaith_zps43597ee9.jpg

POST-MATCH ATTACK W/ SAVE

INVOLVED:
Eric Eisen©, Remo, Hammer, Bruce the Giant and Christian Faith

”The LEGENDS Overcome!"

[The trio of Eric Eisen, Hammer and Remo slowly enter into the ring. It’s not that their tentative. If anything, it’s more of a sign of confidence; they don’t need to rush. Once in the ring though, a brief stare-down follows between the towering Bruce the Giant and remaining Establishment figures.]

[seconds later, all three storm the Giant; attempting to beat him down in a gang-like assault.]

Duane Fry:
It’s 3-on-1! COME ON!!

Jerry Eisen:
Even the Giant can’t keep up with this!!

[Much like King Kong swinging at countless airplanes as he stood on high, Bruce roars while throwing his tree trunk sized arms toward his attackers. The first to connect is Hammer; sending the Heavyweight flying backward with intense force.]

Duane Fry:
THE GIANT!! HE’S DOING IT!! HE’S FENDING THEM OFF ALONE!!

Peter Michaels:
GET ‘EM BIG MAN!!

[Even as Eisen and Remo strike away, it’s as if Bruce the Giant doesn’t feel it. Sadly though, with time, said powerful image begins to wane as Bruce DOES start to stagger.]

Jerry Eisen:
The numbers game is becoming too much…

[He swings in a tired fashion in their direction; however, misses at first. Swinging back, he connects with Eisen’s head; sending him flying backward in a thunderous heap as well.]

Duane Fry:
DOWN GOES EISEN!!! DOWN GOES EISEN!!!

[Despite flooring both Eisen and Hammer, Remo still remains. The “Alpha Dog” puts Bruce on his heels actually; throwing powerful haymaker after haymaker. Before you know it, the Giant is resting up against the ropes; threatening to snap them while placing the weight of his massive frame upon them.]

[it’s looking bad for Bruce… until HE came back too…]

Duane Fry:
FAITH!!! FAITH!!!

Peter Michaels:
You can’t keep down the “Iron Man”…

[Getting back to his feet, Christian Faith appears out of nowhere; attacking Remo from behind with diving attack. It doesn’t floor the “Alpha Dog”; however, it does daze him for a second. In doing so, Bruce the Giant is able to return to form; grabbing his head and headbutting the powerful heavyweight in the process. In doing so, Remo staggers backward and drops to a single knee.]

Duane Fry:
WHAT A SIGHT!

[Working as one, the aged Wrestling LEGENDS actually fend off The Establishment. In doing so, they ultimately toss Eisen, Hammer and even Remo from the ring in the process. All the while, Rich Money has already rolled out of the ring long ago; attempting to regain his composure following the previous chokeslam.]

[ultimately, SupremeTV closes with the profound sight of TWO LEGENDS, Bruce the Giant and Christian Faith, standing as one in the center of the ring. They look overtly angered and ready for a fight. Their weathered frames still tough enough to fend off three, much younger, Supreme Superstars in the process.]

[The final image is that of Faith and the Giant fortifying themselves in the center of the ring; practically begging the Establishment members to return and fight. That said, no such thing would come to pass. They’re already halfway up the steel rampway; overtly frustrated by picking their battle for another day.]

GRADE:
A

Duane Fry:
They thought they could bully their way into yet another beatdown.. BUT… They forgot who they were dealing with!! Bruce the Giant and Christian Faith JUST steamrolled through THE ENTIRE Establishment members RIGHT before our very eyes! I’ve said it before… I’ll say it again… WHAT… A…SIGHT!!

Jerry Eisen:
Leave it up to a couple of LEGENDS to push back…
[Nods his head; proud]
We’ve seen it countless times before, Christian Faith swoops in and saves the day. Now, he’s got one HELL of a weapon at his side!

Peter Michaels:
You can flex ya damn corporate muscle all you want. Hell, manipulate whatever you want. You can’t manipulate these men, Money. You want to push them around? Push some buttons? Well THIS is what ya get… A grade-A, old school, a$$-whoopin!

Duane Fry:
Bruce the Giant is the ULTIMATE equalizer! As long as HE’S HERE…
The
Establishment has one HELL of challenge ahead of them!

Peter Michaels:
You said it… and you saw it HERE, Folks. You wanted a hero? Well ya got two…
[Pauses]
LEGENDS even. Make sure to order “Master of Puppets”; we’ve only got a few days left. With that we saw tonight, there ‘aint NO tellin’ what we’ll see this Thursday!! Good night!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/Ribbetcollage.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL EPISODE GRADE:
B+

ATTENDANCE:
7,822 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
14.63 (- 0.01)
TUESDAY NIGHT ANALYSIS

"TOTAL WRESTLING" EPISODE GRADE:
B

MAIN EVENT:
Koshiro Ino defeated Bryan Vessey
(B)

ATTENDANCE:
10,000 (out of 10,000)

TV RATING:
7.20(- 0.12)

RATINGS WINNER:
SWF

OVERALL RATINGS LEADER:
SWF – 18 vs. TCW – 0

Sweet! Matt Keith is a star for me and I'm only in 2014-ish. I god pushed him in dark matches and in his "official" debut he beat Frehley because when Frehley debuted he beat Sam Keith in a upset, so I had Matt do the same thing here avenging his dad. He then had a feud with Chris Moisette.

Sweet! Matt Keith is a star for me and I'm only in 2014-ish. I god pushed him in dark matches and in his "official" debut he beat Frehley because when Frehley debuted he beat Sam Keith in a upset, so I had Matt do the same thing here avenging his dad. He then had a feud with Chris Moisette.

Really great storyline idea there, kieranforthewin. So much so that I wish I would have thought of that. haha. Such depth to the story and Matthew gets a strong character detail that drives him (straight out of the gate). With my version, he's starting rather generic/bland 'I will work my way up' kind of character. That said, I'm hoping he gains some sense of traction with time (character-wise).

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Barred_zpsf15de704.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

Rich Money may want to destroy a LEGEND simply to show that he can BUT he’ll have to do so without the influence of
The
Establishment.

That’s right YOU, the SWF NATION, have ultimately handcuffed the “Supreme Dictator” in which to bring about a fair contest between Rich Money and Bruce the Giant at “Master of Puppets”. With your vote,
The
Establishment has been barred from ringside and, in doing so, the tables may have just swerved firmly in the Giant’s direction.

Can Rich Money overcome “The Immortal” Bruce the Giant all by himself? Is that even possible for one man? Can Rich Money ACTUALLY accomplish his goal of dismantling the LEGENDARY Giant? That remains to be seen.

In the end though, we’ll find our answer this Thursday Night as SWF OWNER Rich Money squares off against the man he said he ‘bought to destroy’… THE LEGEND… “The Immortal”… Bruce the Giant.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Tag_zpse59414b3.jpg

You have spoken and it appears that the SWF Nation is in the mood for revenge.

This previous week, YOU were called upon to name Valiant’s tag team partner going into his match against Joseph Sexy & Des Davids at “Master of Puppets”. While there were several choices available, the ultimate choice came down to a wrestler with a GREAT axe to grind with one of Valiant’s opponents.

American Machine was part of one of THE most successful tag teams in SWF History. Holding the SWF World Tag Team Championships for 13 months, the patriotic brawler quickly became a household name alongside his brutish partner in Des Davids. From day one, the “All-Americans” seemed unstoppable. Many challengers came… many of them fell. That is until Davids turned his back on A-M; powerbombing him unexpectedly LIVE on pay-per-view (“The World is Watching”).

A-M had his opportunity for one-on-one revenge; however, ultimately fell flat as his former tag team partner overpowered their exchange. That said, everyone knew, even Davids, that THAT wouldn’t be the end of it.

With your help, American Machine will receive his 2nd chance at redemption when he teams with Valiant this Thursday night.

Will the outcome be different this time around? How will American Machine and Valiant work as a newfound tandem? Both questions are quite important. In the end though, no one will know until they two tag teams clash THIS THURSDAY… LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW… “MASTER OF PUPPETS”!!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/YOU_zps2bc84328.jpg

The SWF Nation appears to be looking for variety come “Master of Puppets”.

Following the most recent public vote, two ‘special attractions’ have tied for 1st place. In doing so, the May PPV Event will house not one but two separate battle royals. With this outcome, we have decided to focus in on said battle royals and bring their importance to light. Here are the ‘Special Attractions’ that YOU voted for…

SWF World Tag Team #1 Contenders Battle Royal

Whether it’s the Truth retaining of the Awesomeness walking out as 1st TIME SWF World Tag Team Champions at “Master of Puppets”, the winners will have very little time to celebrate. For, in the very same night, we will crown NEW #1 contenders to the SWF World Tag Team Championships. This match will not take place that night; however, will do so on PPV at “Times of Trouble” in June. Ultimately though, the losing team between the Truth and the Awesomeness will be on the ‘outside looking in’ if they’re unsuccessful on Thursday night!

The rules are quite simple. Every tag team will start within the ring as the opening bell is rung. The winning team is the one who has at least ONE of their members remaining as the ‘Last Man Standing’ in the ring. More or less, it’s an elimination match where only one man can carry their team to victory (if need be). Knowing this, there’s a plethora of new strategies one team can use in which to come away with the win. The final question is… WHO will make good on that opportunity and walk out as the NEW #1 contenders?

SWF Underground Melee

For the first time EVER, The Underground Revolution will step from the shadows in which to stand before the bright lights of an SWF PPV! While wrestling in a standard SWF ring, this will NOT be your standard SWF match. 15 of the youngest, the toughest, the crudest, the rudest, the fastest, the hottest and some of the most unforgiving figures in the sport today will ALL clash with bragging rights on the line. Underground has only been in existence for 2 months now but there’s ‘learning curve’ here. It’s time to put-up-or-shut-up; a scenario that these hungry wrestlers already know well.

Amongst the mix will be the FIRST EVER SWF Underground Champion, Kill Switch. While his championship WON’T be on the line in this match, many are claiming that he will certainly be the #1 target from the very start. In a way, by winning the belt, in turn becoming the ‘face’ of the budding revolution, Kill Switch currently stands as the ‘benchmark to meet or surpass’. If they can put together a great show, possibly eliminating Kill Switch along the way, there’s a better chance of not only maneuvering their way into a title match but also gaining the attention of SWF Brass.

In one night, we will not only crown NEW #1 contenders to the coveted SWF Tag Team Championships but ALSO bring the seedy Underground to light. In the end, this is YOUR creation alone. YOU may change the career(s) of many all with the simple click of a button.

The "Master of Puppets" card will be up in the next few days.

Great to see The Underground will be representin' at Master of Puppets. As if my level of anticipation for the ppv needed a little most upping. :D

If only the TEW Game itself was as excited as you were.
;)
ha. For the first time since starting this project, this PPV really didn't hit the mark like I would have wanted from a grade-perspective. The storylines, the outcomes, are all rather impactful & iconic in a way but the grades leave a lot to be desired. I guess I should expect that knowing Vengeance was in the main event. He's 5 years past his prime and to say he didn't pull his weight would be an understatement.

It IS great to know that "Underground" is going to get a moment in the 'bright lights'. It's been my focus to project them as 'not ready' for such (works in progress all the way around) but this development really gives them that first shot at it all. As you'll see, over time, I have plans for the show itself; more than just being a hollow "B-Show" that's there.

There's a lot brewing in the future for "Underground"...

This battle royal is phase one of it all (so thank you for those who voted for the match; as you helped me to move this scenario along at a quicker pace).

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Logos/Logo_zps7ad50321.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Logos/Synopsis_zpse3b22ab2.jpg
In recent weeks, the Supreme Landscape has dizzied into a chaotic state. Newfound challengers have stepped forward, rivalries building to a fever pitch, and a once-thought dead “Demon” has started his ascent from the fiery pits of HELL. While such an environment is quite indicative of the norm in the SWF, this recent creation is YOURS… The SWF Nation…

YOU have become the puppet master for one month only. In doing so, the ‘Supreme Dictator’ (Rich Money) was forced to watch from the sidelines; a fact that overtly enraged the power-hungry businessman. He challenged the PPV’s philosophy; however, aware of the pending suit that would follow, he was forced to stagger into the wings.

How did he respond?

He pushed
The
Establishment to the forefront; proving that HE is the one TRUE power in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. In an act of absolute defiance, THE most powerful man in ALL of professional wrestling, as he sees it, did ALL he could to prove this point to be true.

The time has now come. The ‘Supreme Landscape’ has been molded to your liking. WHO will prevail? WHO will overcome? WHAT have you done… to the Supreme Wrestling Federation?

This is… “Master of Puppets” 2013; YOUR… Pay-Per-View…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/MoP/Logos/Card_zpsfb53fea7.jpg
Tag Team Battle Royal

[15-Man Battle Royal]

[The tag team of the last man remaining is the new #1 contender to the SWF Tag Team Championships]

Question:
While it may SEEM like every man for himself, each competitor carries the weight of their tag team upon their back. In the end, WHO will step up BIG for their team and secure a title shot for “Times of Trouble”?

The Truth©
w/ Jungle Lord
vs. The Awesomeness

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]

[Ladder Match]

Question:
The Truth continues to force their perception of reality upon the ‘Supreme Landscape’; claiming it to be ‘the Truth’. Will they continue this stretch of success against the larger-than-life rockers in the Awesomeness?

Underground Battle Royal

[15- Man Battle Royal]

Question:
Bubbling up from depths of the ‘Supreme Landscape’, the rebellious wrestlers of the Underground will square off under the bright lights of an SWF PPV. WHO will walk out as the victor; showered in the kind of publicity that can pull them onto the ‘main show’?

“MR. SWF”
Eric Eisen©
w/ Ms. Chase & Hammer
vs.
“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic

[sWF North American Championship]

[‘I Quit’ Match]

Question:
Eric Eisen believes that Captain Atomic is ‘beneath him’. He despises the SWF Nation for making this match to happen to say the least. Can the ‘Radioactive Wrecking Machine’ power his way toward a career-changing win – OR – Will Eisen manipulate his way toward another successful title defense (most likely at the hand of his menacing ‘Insurance Policy’, Hammer)?

American Machine and Valiant vs. Des Davids and Joseph Sexy

Question:
There’s no doubt that Des Davids has quickly made enemies since becoming the “Prime Time” persona we know him as now. Whether it’s his former tag partner or the new target on his Mr. Sexy-developed hit list, Davids is directly in the line of fire of both. In the end, will the SWF Nation get it right by pairing American Machine and Valiant together in which to gain revenge OR will Mr. Sexy continue to prove his newfound ‘client’ to be exactly what he says he is; the future?

“THE IMMORTAL”
Bruce the Giant vs.
SWF OWNER
Rich Money

[The Establishment is barred from ringside]

Question:
[/i]
Rich Money has vowed to DESTROY the LEGEND of Bruce the Giant; simply because he can. Will their match at “Master of Puppets” stand as the ‘Final Stand’ of the Immortal Bruce the Giant – OR – Will the Giant crush his arrogant opposition without the help of Money’s villainous cronies?

Angry Gilmore vs.
“THE ALPHA DOG”
Remo
w/ Ms. Chase

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Angry Gilmore scored a shocking victory over Remo a few weeks ago on SupremeTV. Since then, the “Alpha Dog” has been fixated on his prey. Can Gilmore overcome the odds once again OR will Remo maul his prey in a sign of hell-bent dominance?

“THE DARK DESTROYER”
Steve Frehley© vs.
“THE DEMON”
Vengeance

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

[buried Alive Match]

Question:
The vile ‘Demon’ has vowed to ascend from the fiery pits of hell at “Master of Puppets”. Can ‘The Dark Destroyer’ overcome absolute evil and be the 1st to hand a loss to Vengeance in almost a year?

Archived