SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

Eisen-Verse, I think your booking is fine. Sometimes, it's not you, but the performers in the match. If Vengeance is in decline, he is decline. There's not much you can do about it. The only thing you can do is have him "pass the torch" contractually the next time his contract comes up, or not renew it at all.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eisen-Verse, I think your booking is fine. Sometimes, it's not you, but the performers in the match. If Vengeance is in decline, he is decline. There's not much you can do about it. The only thing you can do is have him "pass the torch" contractually the next time his contract comes up, or not renew it at all.

Yea, I would't have placed him in a main event match-up if it were solely my choice. That said, "Master of Puppets" is the way it is for a reason; so you (SWF NATION) have a say in one PPV of the year. It was A LOT of fun to see what was created & how to book with that in mind. It gave me a great challenge; Vengeance included.

From here on out, he's going to play a prominent role in storylines but I'll continue to book him in matches that exist in the middle of the card. Also, his upcoming storyline ark calls for some work with a newbie or two; so, I'm hoping to pass along some overness along the way.

I don't think I would have even looked twice at the PPV grade if it wasn't for us dropping to National recently. It's left me hyper-diligent. ha.

Yea, I would't have placed him in a main event match-up if it were solely my choice. That said, "Master of Puppets" is the way it is for a reason; so you (SWF NATION) have a say in one PPV of the year. It was A LOT of fun to see what was created & how to book with that in mind. It gave me a great challenge; Vengeance included.

From here on out, he's going to play a prominent role in storylines but I'll continue to book him in matches that exist in the middle of the card. Also, his upcoming storyline ark calls for some work with a newbie or two; so, I'm hoping to pass along some overness along the way.

I don't think I would have even looked twice at the PPV grade if it wasn't for us dropping to National recently. It's left me hyper-diligent. ha.

Another thing you could do if Vengeance is still going to be featured fairly prominently is have his matches open shows. If you use the Perfect show theory a strong opening match can help with your peaks and valleys from what I've gathered and even on decline Vengeance should still have the overness to pull a decent grade for an opening match given the right opponents. Plus having him open could help set a kind of frightening tone for the rest of a show. Have him popping up in angles throughout like a sort of ghost that no one actually sees except for the announcers and the audience. Could help build the character as an even more ominous presence. .

Another thing you could do if Vengeance is still going to be featured fairly prominently is have his matches open shows. If you use the Perfect show theory a strong opening match can help with your peaks and valleys from what I've gathered and even on decline Vengeance should still have the overness to pull a decent grade for an opening match given the right opponents. Plus having him open could help set a kind of frightening tone for the rest of a show. Have him popping up in angles throughout like a sort of ghost that no one actually sees except for the announcers and the audience. Could help build the character as an even more ominous presence. .

You know Bull, that was a thought I had exactly. Vengeance is overtly kayfabe in my rendition of the SWF; so, to have him ghost-like, in and out of view, was something I was drumming up. Typically, I've booked him in this vein; setting up appearances than just having him as a weekly figure. It keeps him interesting versus turning him into just another big man. I really want to treat his persona with 'kid gloves' in a way; make sure that it's given the respect it's due.

Booking him in opening matches is something I hadn't really thought of but I like the idea. He typically resides in mid-show matches but, thus far, has only really wrestled on SupremeTV twice since this dynasty started. I may try to give him a shot in that opening slot coming up here.

Also, as a added little side-note. Here are the renders/edits that I'm using for Randy Bumfhole, Kill Switch, and the recently called-up Masked Patriot. Much like Atomic and Vengeance, there are certain characters that have a unique look to their pictures. It's less about the wrestler specifically and more about whether or not I have the tools to do something unique with them (that helps drive their character forward visually). That said, here are those versions:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/MaskedPatriot_alt1_zpsd3999ce0.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/RandyBumfhole-1_zps5a4854f6.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Wrestlers/KillSwitch_zps6f09a25d.jpg

I may have given one, if not a few of, these pictures before hand but I can't remember. That said, those interested, this will add some depth to how you may see these characters going forward.

That's a great idea, Bull. Besides, if anyone has seen the shows I do, I don't book for grades for the undercard matches, only the angles and the last two matches of the night. As long as angle grades are great and the last two matches are great, then you can pretty much book dog garbage before then. :p I'm willing to destroy match grades if I can get a boost in overness for certain workers. Hurts you now, but pays off in the long run. :) If you can build overness for workers that are good workers AND can keep that overness level, you've got a money maker right there.

I really enjoyed Master of Puppets, it was a great show. There is a lot of detail, it usually takes me two sittings to read through the shows (I have children), but that detail really makes the shows feel real.

I hate The Establishment. You have made these guys absolutely wretched and I cannot wait until they get their comeuppance. I cannot decide who's worse, Eisen or Money. They are unforgivably bad.

Either you are sowing the seeds of Jerry Eisen getting his dad's company back or you're blowing smoke, but I like that urging he's getting from Michaels and Fry. They sound just as annoyed with Money's antics as we feel.

That Kill Switch render is ACES. Wow!

I know, right?

Sadly, I'm not sure who originally did the render (someone can bring that up if you know so they get proper credit) but the alt version of it came through ribbet.com (my go to). I think it really plays up the mysterious vibe for him.

I really enjoyed Master of Puppets, it was a great show. There is a lot of detail, it usually takes me two sittings to read through the shows (I have children), but that detail really makes the shows feel real.

Totally understandable. It takes me a good week or so to write; so, I don't expect anyone to really be able to get through it all in one sitting. That said, I appreciate you tackling it a few different times (especially with kids. I don't have any but I'm a teacher; so, I know how that goes).

The detail aspect. I don't think I could ever write a project half-a$$. That's why I know that my time frame here is limited (not going to be able to write forever; have the amount of time to do so). Ultimately, I try to invision the show myself as I write it; every small detail. That way, it may be easier for readers to visualize it as well.

I hate The Establishment. You have made these guys absolutely wretched and I cannot wait until they get their comeuppance. I cannot decide who's worse, Eisen or Money. They are unforgivably bad.

YAY!
:D
Good. I really want to make them as deplorable as possible. Not the 'cool bad guy' thing. More like the 'douche bad guy that you just want to punch EVERY time you see them on TV'.

Either you are sowing the seeds of Jerry Eisen getting his dad's company back or you're blowing smoke, but I like that urging he's getting from Michaels and Fry. They sound just as annoyed with Money's antics as we feel.

I can't really fill you in whether or not Jerry Eisen will gain his dad's company back BUT there's A LOT coming down the pike; that's for sure. I tend to use the announcing team to frame how the fans should think/react to wrestlers (as WCW/WWF did in the late 90's and early 2000's). It's less about off-topic conversations (as we see now) and more about selling a focused perspective with EVERY segment. It helps me shape what I'm looking for and clue the fans in to where we may be going; or at least what the current tone is (and how everyone is reacting to said tone within the Supreme Landscape).

YAY! :D Good. I really want to make them as deplorable as possible. Not the 'cool bad guy' thing. More like the 'douche bad guy that you just want to punch EVERY time you see them on TV'.

I think what makes them such great heels, Money even more so than Eisen, that they're clearly envisioned and drawn characters. I come from a screenwriting/filmmaking background and the first mistake I see every inexperienced writer make, including myself early on, is that their villains are wooden, cardboard cut outs with no genuine motivation or purpose for their villainous actions. I see it often in real life pro wrestling. A heel attacks a babyface for no reason and we get no promo explaining it, nothing at all.

What EV does so well, especially with Money, is create characters with clear goals and characteristics that make sense, have a purpose, and are understood by the audience every step of the way. We know why Money hates Frehely, Bruce, and the SWF Nation. We know why he was against Master of Puppets. Whether he's right or wrong in believing as he does, he does believe it and it's not a dramatic leap in logic for him to do so. Even if that logic is screwed up, it's still a line of thinking and behavior that can be understood.

As Paul Heyman says: "Pro Wrestling is about 3 questions: Who are these guys? Why are they fighting? And Why should I care?"

EV, you never fail to answer those questions, which is why I am always glued to my screen when you update this diary.

I'm back from vacation; so, I plan to get back into the swing of things in the next few days. I have already booked my show & generated the results. Now, I'll put up the card coming up here soon & get back to the SWF at a better pace (now that I'm re-charged). Man, I was in need of that after my semester. ha.

I think what makes them such great heels, Money even more so than Eisen, that they're clearly envisioned and drawn characters. I come from a screenwriting/filmmaking background and the first mistake I see every inexperienced writer make, including myself early on, is that their villains are wooden, cardboard cut outs with no genuine motivation or purpose for their villainous actions. I see it often in real life pro wrestling. A heel attacks a babyface for no reason and we get no promo explaining it, nothing at all.

What EV does so well, especially with Money, is create characters with clear goals and characteristics that make sense, have a purpose, and are understood by the audience every step of the way. We know why Money hates Frehely, Bruce, and the SWF Nation. We know why he was against Master of Puppets. Whether he's right or wrong in believing as he does, he does believe it and it's not a dramatic leap in logic for him to do so. Even if that logic is screwed up, it's still a line of thinking and behavior that can be understood.

As Paul Heyman says: "Pro Wrestling is about 3 questions: Who are these guys? Why are they fighting? And Why should I care?"

EV, you never fail to answer those questions, which is why I am always glued to my screen when you update this diary.

I love that Paul Heyman quote. Really sums up the best way to look at booking/writing in THE most simplistic manner. That's what it all comes down to... Those three questions. Even more reason to think of Paul Heyman as a genius.

Honestly, Ladron Del Alma... Thank you so much. Knowing you have experience in screenwriting/film making and still having you say what you said... It really means a lot. Truly.

To anyone or anyone who reads this project, I put a lot of time and effort into this project because I truly love what I do here. This community is a great one & I absolutely love having a hand in entertaining you. It does take quite some time, focus, determination, drive... etc... to write each one of my shows (due to the depth I like to use) but I wouldn't change that whatsoever. I write shows, projects, dynasty's... because it's impossible for me not to have this creative outlet. I would go crazy without it. ha.

Rich Money is my greatest achievement thus far; I believe. He feels real to me. So does Christian Faith. Then again, so does Captain Atomic as well. Money, ultimately, feels like a real person to me. I can almost put myself in his head; pushing some things around and envisioning his experience. It's one of the first times I can really say that as a GDS writer.

All in all, thank you Ladron Del Alma. What you wrote here... I truly appreciate it.

The Killswitch is an Ed James work based on a JSilver render. :)

Thank you, MichiganHero!

He did an amazing job, didn't he? Really captures what I would expect from Kill Switch. By fa my favorite version. So, Ed James thank you for this render.

All in all, thank you Ladron Del Alma. What you wrote here... I truly appreciate it.

I, dare I say we, appreciate your diary and the entertainment it provides. I don't want to go too far into a love fest here but I just had a very tough project I've been working on fall so utterly apart it's not even close to being funny that I haven't wanted to be creative at all lately. Reading your diary has helped give me the itch to write again because it reminds me that I want to entertain people the way you've entertained me. So, honestly, Thank you.

The card for the post-"Master of Puppets" SupremeTV will be up in the next few days. In reality, I'm pushing for tomorrow but that may not happen entirely. I guess we'll see.

I, dare I say we, appreciate your diary and the entertainment it provides. I don't want to go too far into a love fest here but I just had a very tough project I've been working on fall so utterly apart it's not even close to being funny that I haven't wanted to be creative at all lately. Reading your diary has helped give me the itch to write again because it reminds me that I want to entertain people the way you've entertained me. So, honestly, Thank you.

I completely understand how this goes. I've often been inspired to 'come back' to creativity through reading others projects on here. In those instances, when I was unmotivated and creatively void, I still couldn't stop writing on here. That said, I didn't really have my 'everything' in it I should say. That said, there were other projects and other writers that often pulled me back into interest. I'm happy that this project has been that point of inspiration for you.

It really sucks to have a major project fall completely apart at the seams. That said, it's the eb-and-flow that's needed. It's best to take that time to step away, be a little mad a the process, feel as though you'll never 'create again', in which to eventually find new life as you find the project that finally clicks.

For as many times as I have succeeded... I've fallen FLAT on my face twofold.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/PD.jpg
Episode #:

Week Date:
3rd Tuesday, May 2013

Run-time:
120 Minutes

Shown on:
Tuesday Night, LIVE on C.A.N.N.

Main Event:
Captain Atomic vs. Christian Faith

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/EP.jpg
We are descending into HELL…

… So says the “Demon” Vengeance.

Ultimately, we must decide what’s worse… Vengeance’s call for damnation or Rich Money’s incessant abuse of power? Both challenge the very foundation that the Supreme Wrestling Federation lies upon; however, only one can truly be it’s true undoing.

“Master of Puppets” showed the SWF Nation that, even when they THINK they’re in control, Rich Money is ALWAYS… in… control.
The
Establishment went on to a 3-1 record; the one loss stemming from a crowd-inspiring North American Championship win for Captain Atomic. Sadly, Eric Eisen has learned rather quickly that his newfound alliance with Rich Money offers levels of authoritative abuse unseen in our industry EVER before.

Staggering into SupremeTV this week, the question of damnation versus abuse of power continues to rage on. In the process, the SWF continues to suffer. Slowly… painfully… Descending into HELL.

Who’s HELL… We’re not entirely sure. Then again, WE’LL be the ones who suffer within it.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CP.jpg
Angry Gilmore vs.
“THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL”
Rogue

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Less than a week after being choked unconscious by the “Alpha Dog” Remo, can Angry Gilmore rebound this week with a win over the Chase-less “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”?

“THE IMMORTAL”
Bruce the Giant vs. ????

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Thanks to Marat Khoklov, Rich Money was able to shockingly defeat the “Immortal” LEGEND in Bruce the Giant at “Master of Puppets”. This week, can the aging Giant crush the competition; even if they’re unknown at this point?

John Greed
w/ The Truth
vs.
“THE OCEANIC ONE”
Lobster Warrior

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
By winning the tag team battle royal at “Master of Puppets”, Lobster Warrior has secured a SWF Tag Team Championship opportunity NEXT MONTH at “Times of Trouble”. While we currently don’t know WHO his partner will be, can Lobbie gain the initial upper-hand by defeating one/half of the Tag Team Champs?

“THE DARK DESTROYER”
Steve Frehley vs. ????

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Steve Frehley BARELY survived his match against Vengeance last Thursday night. There’s no telling the injuries he came away with following “Master of Puppets”. This week, can the SWF World Heavyweight Champion overcome his waning health and beat the unknown challenge before him?

Jungle Lord
w/ The Truth
vs.
“THE HONORABLE”
Valiant
w/ Hannah

[standard Singles Match]

Question:
Valiant has had a difficult road as of late. HEAD SWF SCOUT Joseph Sexy has pinpointed the heralded heavyweight as the target of his recent campaign pushing for the rise of “Prime Time” Des Davids. Thus far, by hook or by crook, said campaign has been successful. This week, will Valiant’s descent continue OR will the proud warrior return to his winning ways? Furthermore, is victory even possible when the numbers game is so obviously against him?

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic vs.
“THE IRON MAN”
Christian Faith

[standard Singles Match]

Question(s):
In recent weeks, Captain Atomic and Christian Faith have formed an unspoken alliance of sorts. Working as one against the hated SWF North American Champion Eric Eisen, their common enemy has seemingly brought them together. This week; however, said tentative alliance will be challenged to the nth degree. Their prior exchange produced a match with great potential but ultimately fell apart due to a vicious attack by Eisen’s ‘Insurance Policy’, Hammer. This time around, will we FINALLY find a true winner? Also, can the Faith/Atomic alliance survive such a highly anticipated match under the bright lights of the Main Event spot on SupremeTV? Finally, what was Rich Money’s motive in booking this match to close the show?

Angry Gilmore vs. “THE DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDREL” Rogue

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Less than a week after being choked unconscious by the “Alpha Dog” Remo, can Angry Gilmore rebound this week with a win over the Chase-less “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”?

“THE IMMORTAL” Bruce the Giant vs. ????

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Thanks to Marat Khoklov, Rich Money was able to shockingly defeat the “Immortal” LEGEND in Bruce the Giant at “Master of Puppets”. This week, can the aging Giant crush the competition; even if they’re unknown at this point?

John Greed w/ The Truth vs. “THE OCEANIC ONE” Lobster Warrior

[standard Singles Match]

Question: By winning the tag team battle royal at “Master of Puppets”, Lobster Warrior has secured a SWF Tag Team Championship opportunity NEXT MONTH at “Times of Trouble”. While we currently don’t know WHO his partner will be, can Lobbie gain the initial upper-hand by defeating one/half of the Tag Team Champs?

“THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley vs. ????

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Steve Frehley BARELY survived his match against Vengeance last Thursday night. There’s no telling the injuries he came away with following “Master of Puppets”. This week, can the SWF World Heavyweight Champion overcome his waning health and beat the unknown challenge before him?

Jungle Lord w/ The Truth vs. “THE HONORABLE” Valiant w/ Hannah

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Valiant has had a difficult road as of late. HEAD SWF SCOUT Joseph Sexy has pinpointed the heralded heavyweight as the target of his recent campaign pushing for the rise of “Prime Time” Des Davids. Thus far, by hook or by crook, said campaign has been successful. This week, will Valiant’s descent continue OR will the proud warrior return to his winning ways? Furthermore, is victory even possible when the numbers game is so obviously against him?

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic vs. “THE IRON MAN” Christian Faith

[standard Singles Match]

Question(s): In recent weeks, Captain Atomic and Christian Faith have formed an unspoken alliance of sorts. Working as one against the hated SWF North American Champion Eric Eisen, their common enemy has seemingly brought them together. This week; however, said tentative alliance will be challenged to the nth degree. Their prior exchange produced a match with great potential but ultimately fell apart due to a vicious attack by Eisen’s ‘Insurance Policy’, Hammer. This time around, will we FINALLY find a true winner? Also, can the Faith/Atomic alliance survive such a highly anticipated match under the bright lights of the Main Event spot on SupremeTV? Finally, what was Rich Money’s motive in booking this match to close the show?

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic vs. “THE IRON MAN” Christian Faith

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Less than a week after being choked unconscious by the “Alpha Dog” Remo, can Angry Gilmore rebound this week with a win over the Chase-less “Dirty Rotten Scoundrel”?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Thanks to Marat Khoklov, Rich Money was able to shockingly defeat the “Immortal” LEGEND in Bruce the Giant at “Master of Puppets”. This week, can the aging Giant crush the competition; even if they’re unknown at this point?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: By winning the tag team battle royal at “Master of Puppets”, Lobster Warrior has secured a SWF Tag Team Championship opportunity NEXT MONTH at “Times of Trouble”. While we currently don’t know WHO his partner will be, can Lobbie gain the initial upper-hand by defeating one/half of the Tag Team Champs?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Steve Frehley BARELY survived his match against Vengeance last Thursday night. There’s no telling the injuries he came away with following “Master of Puppets”. This week, can the SWF World Heavyweight Champion overcome his waning health and beat the unknown challenge before him?

[standard Singles Match]

Question: Valiant has had a difficult road as of late. HEAD SWF SCOUT Joseph Sexy has pinpointed the heralded heavyweight as the target of his recent campaign pushing for the rise of “Prime Time” Des Davids. Thus far, by hook or by crook, said campaign has been successful. This week, will Valiant’s descent continue OR will the proud warrior return to his winning ways? Furthermore, is victory even possible when the numbers game is so obviously against him?

[standard Singles Match]

Question(s): In recent weeks, Captain Atomic and Christian Faith have formed an unspoken alliance of sorts. Working as one against the hated SWF North American Champion Eric Eisen, their common enemy has seemingly brought them together. This week; however, said tentative alliance will be challenged to the nth degree. Their prior exchange produced a match with great potential but ultimately fell apart due to a vicious attack by Eisen’s ‘Insurance Policy’, Hammer. This time around, will we FINALLY find a true winner? Also, can the Faith/Atomic alliance survive such a highly anticipated match under the bright lights of the Main Event spot on SupremeTV? Finally, what was Rich Money’s motive in booking this match to close the show?

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore is doing more at the moment and Rogue has been disappointment rating wise too so hard to see him getting a win here.

[standard Singles Match]

I actually don´t think that the mystery guy would be big name, Why? Well, partly because to spot this match has on the card but also because I´m not sure if Money´s ego would allow anyone else to claim the credit of defeating the giant. After all Money brought Bruce here so that he can destroy him and further his own legacy, would he want to share that achiviment with someone else? I don´t think so.

[standard Singles Match]

Greed gets win with help of The Truth this time. Wonder if Lobster´s future partner will be seen here (perhaps daving Lobby from post match attack?) or do we have to wait a little bit longer to see who gets that spot.

[standard Singles Match]

Considering that this isn´t either main or semi-main event, I figure that the opponent won´t be a top caliber one and I don´t see why anyone else should go over your champ.

[standard Singles Match]

Valiant is higher on the ladders.

[standard Singles Match]

Tough one, but after thinking this out a little bit I settled for a draw as either Eisen (and/or Hammer) or Vengeance could easily cause a double DQ here.

[standard Singles Match]

Gilmore can regain some momentum, and you aren't that high on Rogue.

[standard Singles Match]

Bruce is not losing on Supreme TV...no way in hell...

[standard Singles Match]

The numbers game will be too much, but a potential partner will come out for the save.

[standard Singles Match]

I see this being a DQ victory...his opponent isn't going to be your regular Jobbie Retro, it'll be someone important.

[standard Singles Match]

He'll pull out the surprise victory, but he'll get beaten down afterwards.

[standard Singles Match]

It's time for Faith to put over he next big Supreme star!! Of course...it won't be a happy ending...

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

Khoklov isn't showing up so he should be fine.

[standard Singles Match]

I kinda feel like this one is going to end with some interference from The Truth to give us a tease of Lobbie's partner with a save, but I went with Greed

[standard Singles Match]

Steve doesn't lose to question marks.

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

This one definitely doesn't finish clean.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/PHN.jpg

SWF Creative influenced by 'past' to help develop a wow-factor for "Times of Trouble"

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/Powerhouse%20News/Dexter2.jpg

Insider reports have claimed that Duane Fry and SWF creative is looking to ‘dip into the past’ in which to make “Times of Trouble” a memorable Pay-Per-View. While the details are extremely hazy at this point in the process, it’s said that Fry is feeling the pressure of producing an entertaining event leading into the SWF’s biggest pay-per-view of the year, “Supreme Challenge 33”.

In years past, “Times of Trouble” has often been perceived as a stepping stone for “Supreme Challenge”; only a month removed. That said, it’s expected that company officials are looking to push the trend.

Little is known what a ‘dip in the past’ may mean for “Times of Trouble”. Some have theorized an “SWF Classic” match within the fold. While this is entirely possible, seeing how these matches are being highlighted on SupremeTV, there would need to be something more grandiose in which to add a ‘wow-factor’ to the June PPV extravaganza.

It’s been said that SWF Insiders are expecting the “Times of Trouble” development to be unveiled this week on SupremeTV.

More information to come…

TAGS:
SWF – Richard Eisen – Duane Fry

<hr color="black">

© 2013 All Rights Reserved. PowerhouseNews.com is a property of Powerhouse Media, LLC.

Archived