SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

Hello and welcome to the MIKO report on SWF, where we're in..well..the middle of no where today. I can't think of any other reason there would be less then 10,000 people in the building. Or 10,000 souls as Vengeance would probably say. Before we go on to the show just a few belated commands from the PPV.

You realize you'll need to do special pics for all the PPVs now, right? the price of success, Eisen.

In the end, Faith tries to rebound with a wild comeback; however, before you know it, Vengeance has caught the staggering SWF LIVING LEGEND with his signature “Skull Krusher” following a stiff boot to the stomach.

A little awkward mixing up the sequence of moves. Flowers smoother with "Vengeance has caught the staggering SWF LIVING LEGEND with a swift boot to the stomach, followed by his signature “Skull Krusher”."

In the end, we cut to a commercial break with the “Iron Man” still standing in the ring; ready for a fight & growing increasingly angered by not seeing the “Demon” accept his challenge.]

Little does he know Vengeance gets all jittery facing main eventers like him.

I get such an Ultimate Warrior vibe from Atomic, minus the legit crazy. Love his pic as well.

Loved the Frehley, Money, Remo, Vengeance free for all. Good help is so hard to find these days, but Rich seems like he could use a lackey. Someone to provide the brawn for his brains. Remo is too much an alpha and it's dangerous to make deals with demons.

Peter Michaels: So let me get this straight, if Angry Gilmore cannot compete at “Nothing to Lose” in a few weeks here, he’ll automatically be stripped of the belt. Then, from there, Eisen will be declared the new North American Champion simply for being his opponent at the PPV?

We're here at the lovely Memorial Hospital, where we have great news. Gilmore is on solid food. [looks to the side] Pudding is a solid, right?

More devious plots and plans, I'm really enjoying this. though I'm curious to see where this goes for Gilmore. I suspect a flash pin after Eisen dominates or someone else getting involved again.

Another win for Jack Bruce, who really is named after a rock star I recently noticed. I had no idea there was a rocker Jack Bruce out there for real. Classic attitude era face/heel stuff. Rebellious party animal face against the straight laced and efficient heel manager.

And what IS the X about? X'ing off the souls he's crushed? Hmm....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great stuff. It's gonna be fun to see what and how far Emma will go to get back at Bruce. I do think that Lobby has it worse over all, He's a talented guy but held back by his gimmick.

At least this time i didn't go 1-infinity for predictions.
:)

Lobbie does have it pretty rough right now. He's lost a couple times & is being booked primarily as a fan-favorite comedy act (ala: Santino or Eugene). That doesn't mean he won't succeed under the mask but it does mean that he's going to fill that role (at least for now). To be honest, I'm hesitant of taking him out of the mask, as I know everyone does, but I do have an idea or two to change him up down the line.

Hello and welcome to the MIKO report on SWF, where we're in..well..the middle of no where today. I can't think of any other reason there would be less then 10,000 people in the building. Or 10,000 souls as Vengeance would probably say. Before we go on to the show just a few belated commands from the PPV.

You realize you'll need to do special pics for all the PPVs now, right? the price of success, Eisen.

Yea, I've realized that with how well "WHFO" went. That said, I've already begun working on the new look for "Nothing to Lose". While WHFO had a "Kill Bill" feel, I think "NTL" will be more SIN CITY-esque to match the vibe the PPV will have.

A little awkward mixing up the sequence of moves. Flowers smoother with "Vengeance has caught the staggering SWF LIVING LEGEND with a swift boot to the stomach, followed by his signature “Skull Krusher”."

I can see how it's a little awkward to read. That's going to happen I guess. ha. It felt right when I originally wrote it but good catch here.

Little does he know Vengeance gets all jittery facing main eventers like him.

Looks like someone saw my post on the small questions thread.
;)
In hindsight, your reasoning is hilarious with what we know now about person behind Vengeance.

I get such an Ultimate Warrior vibe from Atomic, minus the legit crazy. Love his pic as well.

Exactly. That's where my inspiration is from.
:D

Loved the Frehley, Money, Remo, Vengeance free for all. Good help is so hard to find these days, but Rich seems like he could use a lackey. Someone to provide the brawn for his brains. Remo is too much an alpha and it's dangerous to make deals with demons.

Awesome to know you enjoyed that segment. It was my last one to write as I wanted it to be as close to perfect as possible. That said, there's A LOT more where this little thing is going...

We're here at the lovely Memorial Hospital, where we have great news. Gilmore is on solid food. [looks to the side] Pudding is a solid, right?

More devious plots and plans, I'm really enjoying this. though I'm curious to see where this goes for Gilmore. I suspect a flash pin after Eisen dominates or someone else getting involved again.

Another win for Jack Bruce, who really is named after a rock star I recently noticed. I had no idea there was a rocker Jack Bruce out there for real. Classic attitude era face/heel stuff. Rebellious party animal face against the straight laced and efficient heel manager.

And what IS the X about? X'ing off the souls he's crushed? Hmm....

Eisen/Gilmore has been one of my favorite storylines to craft. It's been tough though as one of my owner goals is to keep Eric Eisen at a C+ momentum; so, that's always in the back of my mind. I'm a huge Gilmore fan, especially the radiating anger version, but I also love me some weasel Eisen.
;)

I didn't know there was a real Jack Bruce either until recently! Also, it's great you're picking up on the "Attitude Era"-like personality with Bruce. In my eyes, he's the ultimate anti-hero babyface; risque, rebellious, arrogant. So, true Attitude-Era.

As for the "X", we've got a ways to go but you may be onto something... maybe...

After reading the write up for the Rogue vs Valiant match, I couldn't help but feel......

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HannahPotter_zps01bcfcc6.jpg

Hannah-

SWF's Princess of 'Moe' :p

I had to look this up! I'm guessing it's because of her doe-eyed look & being the point of emotion (as Rogue spits on her, she cries, and it's a reasoning to want to see him 'get his').

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Frehley_zpsef694ab0.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/VP.jpg

Another week passes and, with it, we add another victim of Vengeance.

Steve Frehley, the controversial and explosively rebellious SWF World Heavyweight Champion was the most recent casualty of the vile “Demon” Vengeance this past week on Supreme TV. In what appeared to be a violent master-plan gone wrong, Frehley was originally designated as a ‘hit’ for the awkward pairing of Rich Money & Remo. That said, the apparent alliance between the two seemed to unravel shortly before it was anticipated to start. Seconds later, with a failed 2-on-1 leaving the “Dark Destroyer” still reeling at the hand of his bitter rival in the “Alpha Dog” Remo, the whole scenario turned drastically upside down with the ominous entrance of the “Demon” himself.

For close to an hour, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion was M.I.A.

Company officials searched the arena high and low, some even reaching out to the brutish brawler via technological mediums; however, it wasn’t until the closing moments of Supreme TV that he would again return.

Well, return to our view. Steve Frehley was nowhere conscious and probably didn’t even realize where he was at the time.

Lying motionless upon the cold cement of the loading dock, Frehley was found with the mysterious “
X
” placed upon his chest; an apparent branding by Vengeance himself.

Where did he go? What did Vengeance do to him? And finally, what does this “
X
” really mean?

We may never know. That said, if there’s someone who MAY know… it’d be Steve Frehley or Christian Faith. Hopefully, this week on Supreme TV, we can finally get to the bottom of the mysterious… of “
X
”?

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/Web.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/SWFdotcom.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/IT.jpg

The Chase Agency is potentially at an unraveling point.

Since his debut with the SWF, Brandon James has been heralded as Ms. Chase’s greatest asset. As time grew on and her Agency was built, “Big Money” remained as the prized possession of his high-powered agent. Success came in the form of 2 SWF North American Championship reigns as the big-man quickly cemented himself as a force to be reckoned with. Whether his motive is his lasting legacy, championship glory, or the hefty checks such a lofty stature will produce, James has long been seen as the ‘sure bet’ if there ever was one.

That was until he crossed paths with Jack Bruce.

Now, many have crashed & burned when attempting to silence the rebellious rocker but, in James’ case, there’s extra pressure to produce. Ms. Chase, making it clear she doesn’t align herself with failures, seemingly placed an ultimatum this past week on Supreme TV: beat Bruce or your head will roll.

Like previous weeks, “Big Money” came up short.

Standing before a crossroad, one has to wonder what will come next on Supreme TV this week. Will James be removed from the Chase Agency roster or will Ms. Chase have a change of heart and bring the big-man back into the fold?

Knowing Ms. Chase as we do, 2nd chances are extremely rare to come by.

This may be the END of the business relationship between Ms. Chase & “Big Money” Brandon James.

Hey dude,

let me bring my absolute tribute of praise for your stunning Dynasty!

It's really enjoyable to read through your shows so far, as well as the background articles. As a German, I can only roughly assess your style of writing, but it seems quite attractive to me. Keep things exactly as they are right now, 'cause that's, both contentual and (especially, big extra compliment for that) visually, how I wanna see a great story.

I find myself getting easily into your SWF thing and I'm for sure curious about what will happen next. Probably that says everything - you definitely gained me as a passionate reader.

Hey dude,

let me bring my absolute tribute of praise for your stunning Dynasty!

It's really enjoyable to read through your shows so far, as well as the background articles. As a German, I can only roughly assess your style of writing, but it seems quite attractive to me. Keep things exactly as they are right now, 'cause that's, both contentual and (especially, big extra compliment for that) visually, how I wanna see a great story.

I find myself getting easily into your SWF thing and I'm for sure curious about what will happen next. Probably that says everything - you definitely gained me as a passionate reader.

WOW!

That's such high praise. Thank you so much, Xendraii!

I'm glad that the language barrier isn't keeping you from reading (as I know that could really pose a challenge). All in all, It's great to know that I have you on board & am looking forward to entertaining you further!

I'm glad that the language barrier isn't keeping you from reading (as I know that could really pose a challenge). All in all, It's great to know that I have you on board & am looking forward to entertaining you further!

To be honest, you do use a lot of expressions and vocabularies I'm not familiar with (which probably is my own fault, as my treasury of words isn't as big as it could be), but what's the point in having internet dictionaries if one doesn't use it?

I'm fine with a slightly lower reading pace, 'cause I think it's worth the effort - and, beyond that, it certainly helps me improving my own English skills, so in the end it's the best thing possible to me (:

To be honest, you do use a lot of expressions and vocabularies I'm not familiar with (which probably is my own fault, as my treasury of words isn't as big as it could be), but what's the point in having internet dictionaries if one doesn't use it?

I'm fine with a slightly lower reading pace, 'cause I think it's worth the effort - and, beyond that, it certainly helps me improving my own English skills, so in the end it's the best thing possible to me (:

That's awesome, Xendraii!

I'm glad that I could with the adoption of the English language. I guess, if you're going to pick up some new words, what better to do so but within a creative project (versus a textbook or something).

If you ever have any questions about a word, or it's usage, that online dictionaries aren't really helping you with, then certainly don't hesitate to message me.

If you ever have any questions about a word, or it's usage, that online dictionaries aren't really helping you with, then certainly don't hesitate to message me.

Thank you (: I'll take you up on your offer if you ever get to present me with a problem I can't solve on my own (:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Website/BA.jpg

It’s official.

Richard Eisen will return to the bright-lights of Supreme TV this week.

It’s being reported that Mr. Eisen will address a ‘BIG Announcement’ live on the air, via satellite, from the comforts of SWF Headquarters. What this announcement is all about, no one really knows at this point. Some have speculated an industry-shaking signing; however, as it’s stated, this is only a rumor currently.

It should be noted that Mr. Eisen was scheduled to attend a previous Supreme TV episode; however, weirdly cancelled at the last second. With this in mind, there is the possibility that such a scenario could happen again but many inside officials have stated the importance of the statement to be made is grand enough to guarantee it’s delivery.

When we reached out to Jerry Eisen, the son of the profound SWF owner, there appeared to be an equal sense of ambiguity.

“I haven’t been briefed about any sort of announcement. With that said though, My Father has built a legacy around making important decisions. I don’t expect anything different with this. Whatever it is, I guess I’ll find out just as you do as well.”

It looks like even the greater Eisen family is unaware as to what this BIG announcement could be.

Tune in to Supreme TV this week to find out, as we all do, what Mr. Eisen has in store for the Supreme Wrestling Federation!

I can't imagine you to cancel Mr. Eisen's appearance once again - unless you're planning to involve him in some kind of a really epic storyline. Whatever you've got in mind, I'm intently awaiting that big announcement Victor Page is speaking of.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/SupremeTVSmall.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/PD.jpg
Episode #:

Date:
Tuesday, 4th Week of January 2013

Run-time:
90 minutes

Shown on:
Tuesday Night, LIVE on C.A.N.N.

Main Event:
Rich Money vs. Steve Frehley;
Non-Title Singles Match

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/EP.jpg
The fallout of “When Hell Freezes Over” brought forth a extended state of HELL for the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Steve Frehley.

The 2nd man to dawn the mysterious “
X
” upon his chest, branded by the Vengeance “Demon” himself, Frehley was cast into the unknown & ultimately found motionless at the close of Supreme TV. Bloodied, bruised, and without any sign of life at the time, the “Dark Destroyer” appeared to have suffered through an intense HELL that only Christian Faith can attest to recently. What does the “
X
” mean? Why was Frehley the next to obtain one? We don’t really know. That said, this week on Supreme TV, we hope to get to the bottom of this unsettling scenario.

Meanwhile, after a lengthy tenure as THE most prized client of Ms. Chase, “Big Money” Brandon James may be on the way out of the weakening “Chase Agency”. Vowing that ‘heads will roll’ if James was unsuccessful in defeating Jack Bruce last week, one has to wonder what fate “Big Money” will have.

Finally, can Angry Gilmore progress enough in which to physically compete at “Nothing To Lose”? His bitter rival, Eric Eisen, officially announced the creation of a re-match for the upcoming February PPV. If Gilmore is unable to attend or compete, the SWF North American Championship will INSTANTLY be given to “The Supremacist” himself. While nepotism has NEVER been a stranger for the young Eisen, such a scenario begs the question: Does Eisen really deserve such a prize if Gilmore, a man he has systematically placed near retirement due to his recent injuries, is unable to compete?

This and MUCH… MUCH more as the Supreme Wrestling Federation invades the Utah Park Reservation this week for Supreme TV!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SupremeTV/CP.jpg
Lobster Warrior vs. Paul Huntingdon
w/Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question:
Despite green, does the young Huntingdon have what it takes to overcome the veteran prowess of the ‘Oceanic One’?

”THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE”
Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean

[singles Match]

Question:
Can the great Atomic continue his impressive streak with a win over the crafty nature of Squeeky McClean?

“THE SUPREMACIST”
Eric Eisen vs. Jungle Lord

[singles Match]

Question:
Will the Jungle Lord’s intensity be enough to overcome “The Supremacist’s” 2013 Supreme TV debut?

“THE IRON MAN”
Christian Faith vs. Rogue
w/Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question:
Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" himself, Rogue, continue his victorious ways with a BIG win over the SWF Living Legend - "The Iron Man"?

Rich Money vs.
“THE DARK DESTROYER”
Steve Frehley

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

Question:
After an impromptu meeting with Richard Eisen at “When Hell Freezes Over”, Rich Money negotiated a non-title match against Frehley. Will he make good on his opportunity or be yet another victim of “The Dark Destroyer”?

Lobster Warrior vs. Paul Huntingdon w/Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: Despite green, does the young Huntingdon have what it takes to overcome the veteran prowess of the ‘Oceanic One’?

”THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean

[singles Match]

Question: Can the great Atomic continue his impressive streak with a win over the crafty nature of Squeeky McClean?

“THE SUPREMACIST” Eric Eisen vs. Jungle Lord

[singles Match]

Question: Will the Jungle Lord’s intensity be enough to overcome “The Supremacist’s” 2013 Supreme TV debut?

“THE IRON MAN” Christian Faith vs. Rogue w/Ms. Chase

[singles Match]

Question: Will Remo be healthy enough to compete against Lobster Warrior after a brutal match-up at “When Hell Freezes Over”?

Rich Money vs. “THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

Question:After an impromptu meeting with Richard Eisen at “When Hell Freezes Over”, Rich Money negotiated a non-title match against Frehley. Will he make good on his opportunity or be yet another victim of “The Dark Destroyer”?

[singles Match]

Question: Despite green, does the young Huntingdon have what it takes to overcome the veteran prowess of the ‘Oceanic One’?

No, looks like Emma's Empire is starting to crumble.

[singles Match]

Question: Can the great Atomic continue his impressive streak with a win over the crafty nature of Squeeky McClean?

Cap puts McClean away.

[singles Match]

Question: Will the Jungle Lord’s intensity be enough to overcome “The Supremacist’s” 2013 Supreme TV debut?

Eric wins cause daddy says so.

[singles Match]

Question: Will Remo be healthy enough to compete against Lobster Warrior after a brutal match-up at “When Hell Freezes Over”?

Remo is a beast and will bounce back strong.

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

Question:After an impromptu meeting with Richard Eisen at “When Hell Freezes Over”, Rich Money negotiated a non-title match against Frehley. Will he make good on his opportunity or be yet another victim of “The Dark Destroyer”?

Frehley isn't the best prospect for a champ, Money makes his move and leaves a statement for why he should hold the strap.

[singles Match]

Are you sure this is right?

Oops!

Thank you for finding this, Rickymex.

I was updating the new card upon the old one (from last week) and had to take a break in between writing. I totally missed that. It's updated with the new question now.

I've been waiting to catch up fully before commenting, and I'm enjoying the hell out of this! You're certainly using the risque product to the fullest extent possible.

[singles Match]

Question: Despite green, does the young Huntingdon have what it takes to overcome the veteran prowess of the ‘Oceanic One’? Lobby gets the much needed win here. He's good enough to beat guys like Huntingdon, but his gimmick means he'll always lose the main eventers.

[singles Match]

Question: Can the great Atomic continue his impressive streak with a win over the crafty nature of Squeeky McClean? Yes, but I predict it to be another DQ win.

[singles Match]

Question: Will the Jungle Lord’s intensity be enough to overcome “The Supremacist’s” 2013 Supreme TV debut? Not a chance. But Lord will do well, as I think Eisen should always be more crafty than he is talented.

[singles Match]

Question: Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" himself, Rogue, continue his victorious ways with a BIG win over the SWF Living Legend - "The Iron Man"? Nope, it's a draw, but a sports entertainment draw.

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

Question:After an impromptu meeting with Richard Eisen at “When Hell Freezes Over”, Rich Money negotiated a non-title match against Frehley. Will he make good on his opportunity or be yet another victim of “The Dark Destroyer”? Money gets a cheap win here to set himself up as a challenger. After that I can see a triple threat match with Remo involved.

[singles Match]

Huntingdon didn´t impress in his PPV match and with Chase Agency seemingly in trouble already loss seems more likely outcome here.

[singles Match]

Squeeky is better than Sexy in my books but same still applies to him, he´s not big enough name to stop Atomic after his big win in last PPV.

[singles Match]

I don´t see Eisen losing this one espesially since he´s the one in a storyline.

[singles Match]

Question: Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" himself, Rogue, continue his victorious ways with a BIG win over the SWF Living Legend - "The Iron Man"?

I don´t see Rogue beating Faith in straight one vs. one match yet, somekind of shenigans is always possible but I still go with Faith who seems to have more going on at the moment.

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

There will be interferences here with both Remo and Vengeance seemingly being interested on the title (well ok, so Remo is, it´s hard to say what Vengeance is doing). I go with double DQ to keep things open.

[singles Match]

No. I'll agree with the rest, this feels like a 'Chase Agency falling apart' storyline. So either they have to lose a little more to hit a critical point or Chase will find someone new to come in and be her top enforcer.

[singles Match]

Captain will win one for all the little atoms out there.

[singles Match]

Like Eisen will really lose with a title match coming up. the only way I see him not winning is if Gilmore makes a surprise appearance and attacks him.

[singles Match]

Question: Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" himself, Rogue, continue his victorious ways with a BIG win over the SWF Living Legend - "The Iron Man"?

Faith for the win as the Chase Agency starts to bottom out.

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

Schmozz. Why do I think so? Let me count the ways. Rich is devious and can hire help. Remo will get himself involved. Vengeance has an interest in Frehley and might want to put an X on Remo. And if Christian Faith wants to find Vengeance, here is a good place to look. This could turn into a real mess.

Lobster Warrior vs. Paul Huntingdon

This one will continue the Chase Agency's descent - and Lobby really needs a win on his side.

Captain Atomic vs. Squeeky McClean

He simply can't lose just to weeks after his impressive win at the PPV.

Eric Eisen vs. Jungle Lord

Just don't really know, but maybe we'll see Angry Gilmore earlier than expected?

Christian Faith vs. Rogue

Same story as with the Opener.

Rich Money vs. Steve Frehley

There probably will be an interference here, so it's likely to bring us a No Contest.

[singles Match]

Question: Despite green, does the young Huntingdon have what it takes to overcome the veteran prowess of the ‘Oceanic One’? No fan of Lobby as Lobby, but Huntingdon's the weak link in the Agency.

[singles Match]

Question: Can the great Atomic continue his impressive streak with a win over the crafty nature of Squeeky McClean? Squeeky will cheat, but he'll probably get Dairy Queened. Atomic by DQ.

[singles Match]

Question: Will the Jungle Lord’s intensity be enough to overcome “The Supremacist’s” 2013 Supreme TV debut? Jungle Lord lose. Supremacist win.

[singles Match]

Question: Will the "Dirty Rotten Scoundrel" himself, Rogue, continue his victorious ways with a BIG win over the SWF Living Legend - "The Iron Man"? Nope, not this time. And the Agency continues going down, as pointed out by the others...

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

Question:After an impromptu meeting with Richard Eisen at “When Hell Freezes Over”, Rich Money negotiated a non-title match against Frehley. Will he make good on his opportunity or be yet another victim of “The Dark Destroyer”? Lots of potential interference means potential schmozz.

[singles Match]

Got to go with the general consensus on this one, and say that Huntingdon doesn't have what it takes and that this does seem to be heading towards an implosion of the Chase Agency.

[singles Match]

May as well build up Atomic with some wins over some veterans, who are unlikely to ever be World Champion, and McClean solid hand as he is, is one I would put into that category.

[singles Match]

Lord will come out with alot of intensity, heck he might even dominate the match for a bit, but in the end Eisen will come away with the win. If Gilmore can't get the better of Eisen, Jungle Lord certainly ain't.

[singles Match]

Faith only really loses to bonafide main eventers, or if he's going to put someone 'over' it will be on the biggest stage, not on a regular T.V show like this, and besides as others said this continues the Chase Agency's continued descent.

[singles Match]

[Non-Title]

Yeah this one has schmozz written all over it- Remo will get involved, Vengeance will probably turn up- Christian Faith may as well join the party- I'm predicting predictable chaos. :p- I'd actually be shocked if this ends up having no interference what so ever and someone actually manages to win with a clean pinfall or submission.

Archived