SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

<p><strong>Enforcer Roberts</strong> w/ Runaway Train vs. Matthew Keith</p><p>

[standard Singles Match]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Awesomeness© w/ Dawn</strong> vs. The Truth w/ Carnage</p><p>

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]</p><p> </p><p>

“PRIME TIME” Des Davids vs. <strong>“THE HONORABLE” Valiant</strong></p><p>

<strong>“THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley</strong> vs. “THE DEMON” Vengeance</p><p>

[Hardcore Match]</p><p> </p><p>

Koshiro Ino vs. <strong>“THE GOLDEN BOY” Rocky Idol</strong></p><p>

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic© vs. <strong>“I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL” Jay Chord</strong></p><p>

[sWF North American Championship Match]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rich Money©</strong> vs. Angry Gilmore vs. Eric Eisen vs. Jack Bruce vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remo</p><p>

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]</p><p>

[“Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match]</p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) <strong>No</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) <strong>Valiant</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) <strong>B-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) <strong>A</strong></p>

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Enforcer Roberts w/ Runaway Train vs. <strong>Matthew Keith</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Awesomeness</strong>© w/ Dawn vs. The Truth w/ Carnage</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>“PRIME TIME” Des Davids</strong> vs. “THE HONORABLE” Valiant</p><p> </p><p>

“THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley vs. <strong>“THE DEMON” Vengeance</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Koshiro Ino vs.<strong> “THE GOLDEN BOY” Rocky Idol</strong></p><p> </p><p>

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic© vs.<strong> “I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL” Jay Chord</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Rich Money© vs. Angry Gilmore vs. <strong>Eric Eisen</strong> vs. Jack Bruce vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remo</p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) <strong>NO</strong></p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1)<strong>Eric Eisen</strong></p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1)<strong>c+</strong></p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1)<strong>b-</strong></p>

<p><strong>Enforcer Roberts w/ Runaway Train</strong> vs. Matthew Keith</p><p>

<strong>“THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley</strong> vs. “THE DEMON” Vengeance</p><p>

<strong>Koshiro Ino</strong> vs. “THE GOLDEN BOY” Rocky Idol</p><p>

<strong>“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic</strong> © vs. “I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL” Jay Chord </p><p>

<strong>Rich Money</strong> © vs. Angry Gilmore vs. Eric Eisen vs. Jack Bruce vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remo</p><p>

[“Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) <strong>NO</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) <strong>The Awesomeness</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) <strong>B-</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) <strong>A</strong></p>

<p>Enforcer Roberts w/ Runaway Train vs. <strong>Matthew Keith</strong></p><p>

<strong>“THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley </strong>vs. “THE DEMON” Vengeance</p><p>

Koshiro Ino vs. <strong>“THE GOLDEN BOY” Rocky Idol</strong></p><p>

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic© vs. <strong>“I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL” Jay Chord</strong></p><p>

<strong>Rich Money©</strong> vs. Angry Gilmore vs. Eric Eisen vs. Jack Bruce vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remo</p><p>

[“Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match]</p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) <strong>Yes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) <strong>Valiant</strong></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) <strong>B</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Enforcer Roberts w/ Runaway Train vs. Matthew Keith

[standard Singles Match]

The Awesomeness© w/ Dawn vs. The Truth w/ Carnage

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]

“PRIME TIME” Des Davids vs. “THE HONORABLE” Valiant

[standard Singles Match]

“THE DARK DESTROYER” Steve Frehley vs. “THE DEMON” Vengeance

[Hardcore Match]

Koshiro Ino vs. “THE GOLDEN BOY” Rocky Idol

[standard Singles Match]

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic© vs. “I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL” Jay Chord

[sWF North American Championship Match]

Rich Money© vs. Angry Gilmore vs. Eric Eisen vs. Jack Bruce vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remo

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

[“Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match]

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) Yes.

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) Valiant

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) B+

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) A-

It's time for Matthew Keith to finally get some justice...

At first I was going towards Valiant winning, but I feel that him losing could lead to something more interesting story-wise.

Meh, Vengeance needs some of his mojo back I think - and a PPV win should do just that.

Valiant interferes, turning heal and sparking a feud between him and Idol.

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic© vs. “I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL” Jay Chord

Captain Atomic is fine right where he is. No need to take the title off of him unless he's seriously moving towards a true main event spot.

Rich Money© vs. Angry Gilmore vs. Eric Eisen vs. Jack Bruce vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remo

Rich Money stays champion, and his reign continues. I can only see him losing the title in a singles match, to be honest.

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) No.

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) Matthew Keith

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) B-

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) A

<p>Enforcer Roberts w/ Runaway Train vs. <strong>Matthew Keith</strong></p><p>

[standard Singles Match]</p><p>

<em>Perhaps it'll be a DQ win via Train wreck. Perhaps an Underground invasion will help Keith. Either way, at some point the veterans should put Keith over, because he could well be your next Angry Gilmore when it comes to excellent in-ring performances.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Awesomeness©</strong> w/ Dawn vs. The Truth w/ Carnage</p><p>

[sWF World Tag Team Championship Match]</p><p>

<em>Once again it might not be a clean win, but I don't see you as a booker who would hot potato any of the title belts...</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Earlier on in the diary, you said that you had an owner goal to push Valiant to main-event level overness. So I would think that you'd be hesitant to job him out a fifth time to prime time.</em></p><p> </p><p>

[Hardcore Match]</p><p>

<em>Frehley has looked a bit weak recently. With the number of faces I have winning in my predictions, having him win this match evens things up. The feud won't end here though...</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Koshiro Ino</strong> vs. “THE GOLDEN BOY” Rocky Idol</p><p>

<em>Yet again, I can't predict too many face victories because I know that's not your style. Even at SC33, which being a season finale should result in the faces mostly standing tall, the final win count was 5-4 to the heels. So by hook or by crook, I think Ino wins this to keep this PPV's final score 4-3 to the faces.</em></p><p> </p><p>

[sWF North American Championship Match]</p><p>

<em>Captain Atomic has turned into Hulk Hogan when it comes to not putting people over, whilst Jay Chord is best described as Shawn Micheals pre-back injury. I want to see Jay Chord win though; he's the slightly better worker overall, and I've liked his 'tell it like it is' character so far in the diary...</em></p><p> </p><p>

Rich Money© vs. <strong>Angry Gilmore</strong> vs. Eric Eisen vs. Jack Bruce vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Remo</p><p>

[“Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match]</p><p>

<em>Rich Money is still only three months into his reign, and previous predictors have made a good case for Eric Eisen to be the one who dethrones him in this match if any-one. All things considered, the odds aren't great for Gilmore, and even if he does win the triple crown, you've said previously that it wouldn't last too long. But eff it, I'm going deep!</em></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1)</p><p>

<strong>No.</strong> <em>He gets the pinfall victory, but when he goes for the mask post-match, Vengeance once again digs deep and escapes.</em></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1)</p><p>

<strong>Valiant.</strong> <em>That would bring some closure to the long-going storyline of him potentially being the next Christian Faith.</em></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1)</p><p>

<strong>B.</strong> <em>Their TV match got a B-, but they're both good workers and I think on a PPV they can step it up a bit.</em></p><p> </p><p>

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1)</p><p>

<strong>A.</strong> <em>That's what the tag match involving these six got, so I think they'll match that performance here...</em></p>

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) NO

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) Valiant

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) B-

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) B+

[standard Singles Match]

I have a feeling Carnage will destroy both members of The Awesomeness at some point, but they will retain.

[standard Singles Match]

[Hardcore Match]

[standard Singles Match]

This is going to be a good night for The Trinity.

I feel like Eisen will be the one to end Rich Money's reign of terror, but it won't happen in a multi-man ladder match.

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) Yes

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) At first I was thinking Valiant, but Faith already gave him some respect, so I'll go with Matthew Keith.

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) A-

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) A* Go big or go home.

[standard Singles Match]

Matthew Keith remains frustrated as Runaway Train plays a role in the ending.

The Awesomeness win the match but Carnage takes them both out post-match.

Some form of draw here.

A hard-hitting match reminiscent of Brock Lesnar/The Undertaker. In the end, Vengeance? You ain't nothin'!

The surprise pick of the night.

Two guys with backstage egos. Chord cheats to win the title.

Agreeing with most when it comes to this match. It's not time for Rich to lose the title yet.

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) Yes and No. Yes, he steals the mask. No, Vengeance's identity is not exposed.

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) Rocky Idol

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) B

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) A

[standard Singles Match]

[standard Singles Match]

[Hardcore Match]

[standard Singles Match]

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) Yes

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) Matthew Keith.

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) B+

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) A*

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) NO

BONUS QUESTION #2: Christian Faith publicly applauds someone following a win at "Let the Games Begin". Who will he applaud; essentially endorsing them from afar? (+1) Rocky Idol

BONUS QUESTION #3: What will be the overall match-grade of the North American Championship match between Captain Atomic© and Jay Chord? (+1) B

BONUS QUESTION #4: What will be the overall match-grade of the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match? (+1) B-

The 1st part (of 2) for "Let the Games Begin" (PPV) will be up Wednesday night! That said, you have until then to get your predictions in if you haven't yet. This is the final prediction event of the overall contest; so, if you're still in the running, make sure to get your thoughts in!

[standard Singles Match]

Go home, Enforcer. You're too old.

I think "The Truth" take it, but it'll be a team composed of Carange, Hammer and/or Tank, and not McClean and Greed.

[standard Singles Match]

There is room at the top for Valiant, but not so much for Davids -- it's becoming heel-heavy up there.

[Hardcore Match]

You have to think the "Avenging Angel" persona has grown stale. I think the DEMON loses the mask, becomes a RDJ-like Texas Outlaw, and gets vengeance, pun-intended, at next PPV and then some. Bonus points if character shows up as long lost brother once identity is revealed.

[standard Singles Match]

Rocky is just too far down the pecking order to beat The Trinity -- shenanigans included.

“THE RADIOACTIVE WRECKING MACHINE” Captain Atomic©vs. “I AM NOT A ROLE MODEL” Jay Chord

Captain Atomic has one more defense in him -- whether it'll be a clean win is debatable. This one could go either way, but from a narrative standpoint Captain retaining after a cheap knockout makes sense, as Chord didn't get the pin.

I feel like Eisen will be the one to end Rich Money's reign of terror, but it won't happen in a multi-man ladder match. I think we get another PPV with both champs intact, though I've got the renamed "Break Like The Wind" marked down with at least two new champions and possibly a new belt.

BONUS QUESTION #1: Will Steve Frehley be able to steal Vengeance's mask; exposing his identity to the SWF NATION? (+1) YES

The 1st part (of 2) for "Let the Games Begin" (PPV) will be up Wednesday night! That said, you have until then to get your predictions in if you haven't yet. This is the final prediction event of the overall contest; so, if you're still in the running, make sure to get your thoughts in!

So does this mean the dynasty is over or just the contests?

So does this mean the dynasty is over or just the contests?

Just the prediction contest. E-V isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Oh that's great. I love the dynasty.

Mit is spot on with his response. This only brings an end to the prediction contest. I still have quite a bit "left in the tank" for this project and don't expect to bring it to an end for awhile. :)

Great to know you're enjoying the read, DAVEFAN95!

Mit is spot on with his response. This only brings an end to the prediction contest. I still have quite a bit "left in the tank" for this project and don't expect to bring it to an end for awhile. :)

Great to know you're enjoying the read, DAVEFAN95!

I've been reading for awhile now and i really enjoy the way you build storylines. Just so creative and fluid. The waiting is what is the worst. :p.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/LTGB/Logos/Money_zps4425f37e.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/LTGB/Logos/LTGB_zps6cfa3fd7.jpg

Thursday, 2nd Week of October 2013

The Empire Hotel & Casino || South-West

CARD || PREVIOUS SUPREMETV

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/LTGB/Angles/Michaels_zpsb294525e.pnghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/LTGB/Angles/DuaneFry_zps355754d0.pnghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/LTGB/Angles/JerryEisen_zps32c7b1a2.png

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
Welcome… to “Let the Games Begin”!
[Pyro going off in the background; silence for a few seconds from the commentary team]
That’s right, folks. There ‘aint no better ‘rasslin’ event than an SWF pay-per-view; ya better believe that!
[Pauses]
As ya know, I’m Peter Michaels… alongside me are the hardest workin’ commentary team in the business; Jerry Eisen and Duane Fry.
[Turns to look at them]
Boys, we got one HELL of a show planned!

Duane Fry:
Don’t we ever, Peter!
[smiles; turns away from Peter and toward the camera]
We’re in the gambling capital of the world and Rich Money, for the first time in months, may have the odds stacked against him!
[Confident nod]
That’s right folks, the “Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match is back & it may kill yet another title reign as it’s done in years past!

Jerry Eisen:
God, I hope so. A Rich Money loss would be amazing; regardless of who walks out. I’ll even take Remo capturing the belt. That’s fine by me. As long as it means that Money doesn’t have ‘everything’ at the top of the SWF.

Peter Michaels:
A Remo win could bode well for ya cause, Jerry. Dissention tends to follow from situations like that.

Duane Fry:
We also have the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” defending the SWF North American Championship against the likes of the Trinity-member, Jay Chord. What a match THAT’S going to be as well!

Jerry Eisen:
Absolutely. These two have been butting heads for months now and it’s become even worse in the last 30 days. The thing is though, can Chord’s talent usurp Atomic’s power & intensity? I’m not really sure. That said, I’m excited to see the outcome!

Duane Fry:
As we all are!
[Changes focus]
The Supreme Wrestling Federation has forced its way into “Sin City” tonight, folks. It’s one of our favorite locations to visit and, with that in mind, I’m expecting nothing short of an amazing PPV! Sit back… grab your popcorn… because this is going to be something… special!

[sWF PPV “Let the Games Begin” opens with an exquisitely produced video promo showing the 6-competitors in tonight’s “Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match preparing for action. Whether it’s Angry Gilmore tapping his wrists and writing his newfound message of “Tap” and “Out” on both hands or its Rich Money getting dressed in a perfectly tailored suit, the narrative celebrates the grandiosity of the moment by presenting each competitor in a character-defining light.]

[Rich Money©]:
You want to step into
my
world?
[scoffs]
There isn’t a man in history who can walk in
my
shoes… let alone afford them…

[Angry Gilmore]:
I’M GOING TO CHOKE THE
LIFE
OUT OF EACH… AND EVERY… ONE OF THEM…

[Jack Bruce]:
5-Time…
[Pauses; lazy in tone]
It’s like music to my ears…
[Pauses]
Jack Bruce is making history tonight… And there ‘aint nobod-ay who can stop me!

[Just then, we’re shown footage from prior SWF “Sin City Gamble” Ladder Matches. The falls, the bumps, the strikes (using the ladder), they’re all documented. In this vein, we witness some of the most physically-destructive moments in SWF competition.]

[Eric Eisen]:
One fall… and it could all be done…
[Pauses]
The doctors did a great job, putting me knee back together, but one weird drop… one twist…
[Pauses]
That’s all it’s going to take.

[Remo]:
I almost
ended
Jack Bruce during the last “Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match…
[Pauses]
A “Destroyer” from the top of the ladder…
[Pauses]
He didn’t move for close to 5-minutes…
[Pauses]
You thought
THAT
was violent? Just you wait for tonight…

[Joey Minnesota]:
I’ve seen the match a time or two…
[Pauses]
It ‘aint nothing special.
[Pauses]
Tonight, I’m going to do what I do best… that’s win.
[Pauses]
It doesn’t matter WHO I have to shove off the top…
[Pauses]
the SWF World Heavyweight Championship is MINE!

[Once again, we see each competitor pan across the screen; zoomed in, black-and-white, high-contrast, and done in an artistic fashion.]

[Eric Eisen]:
In “Sin City”…

[Joey Minnesota]:
“Let the Games Begin”…

[Angry Gilmore]:
FOR THE SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

[Remo]:
I will dominate…

[Jack Bruce]:
I will make history…

[Rich Money©]:
I will… retain…

[Eric Eisen]:
I will
save
the SWF…

[With that, the opening video promo comes to an end with the final image of all 6-men positioned on the screen; the official image used for tonight’s main event.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
The odds are stacked against Rich Money as 5-other men will compete for his World Heavyweight Championship in our main event!

Jerry Eisen:
The “Sin City Gamble” Ladder Match is one of those stipulations that
really
offers the notion that anything can and will happen. Tonight, let’s hope that the ‘anything’ is a NEW SWF World Heavyweight Champion. I don’t even care if it’s Remo or Minnesota… Just get the belt OFF of Money…

Peter Michaels:
It’s goin’ to be a hellish affair, boys… Can’t wait for this one…

Duane Fry:
We ALL can’t wait for this one! It’s going to be one HELL of a ladder match!

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Runaway Train w/ Enforcer Roberts

• Matthew Keith is ‘in the zone’ as he coldly stares upon his opponent seconds before locking up. Their opening collar-and-elbow tie-up though tells of a different sort of energy; one where Keith is intensely determined. Ultimately, it’s this determination that bodes quite well for the youngster.

• Both excellent technical wrestlers, their abilities are quite nullified by the other. That said, it’s Keith’s youthful energy & refined focus that prove to be the “x-factor” of their exchange. Knowing this, Matthew comes across looking very strong.

• Roberts doesn’t roll over though;’ not by any means. Truthfully, he seems to follow the age old adage: work smarter not harder. This approach proves quite beneficial for the SWF veteran as he’s able to hold his own with the young Keith.

• in the end, it looks like Matthew Keith is gearing up for his family’s signature “Proton Lock” (Crippler Crossface) when Runaway Train steps up onto the apron. Keith, angered by Train’s presence, pulls his attention in which to argue with the stone-faced veteran.

• Enforcer Roberts, always aware of the situation at hand, fakes an inadvertent collision with SWF referee Darren Smith; running into him from behind. Luckily, the impact doesn’t knock Darren to the ground; however, it does stagger him enough to pull his attention to the winded vet.

• In doing so, this opens up the chance for Runaway Train to reach out, grab Keith by the back of his long blonde hair, and violently tug him downward; slamming the back of his head upon the canvas in the process. Train, from there, would slowly drop down from the apron; the damage already done.

• Keith would return to his feet; however, as he does so, he turns his anger toward Train. This gives Enforcer Roberts the ability to slide in & execute a brilliantly administered butterflied belly-to-back supelx for the 1-2-3!

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Enforcer Roberts via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Butterflied Belly-to-Back Suplex (following interference from Runaway Train)

ENDING TIME:
9:30

NOTE:
Enforcer Roberts remains undefeated when competing against Matthew Keith (3-0)

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Matthew Keith looked as though he was on the verge of a “Proton Lock” when Runaway Train decided to make his presence known. Honestly, while Enforcer Roberts may have won their first two matches in convincing fashions, tonight that certainly was not the case. This had
everything
to do with Train.

Jerry Eisen:
It’s a shame to see such a great match end in this manner. Runaway Train had NO reason to be out there tonight and yet he’s the reason Keith lost.

Peter Michaels:
The old guard ‘aint dyin’ off quite yet, boys. Train… Roberts… I’m sure there are many more who feel the same way. Kids like Keith are goin’ to have to find a way to get past the vets; earn their respect. If they don’t, stuff like this is goin’ to keep happenin’.

Duane Fry:
Keith tried once again and, sadly, due to Train, he failed… That puts him at 0-3 against Enforcer Roberts all-time. It’s a shame… he’s such a bright, young, talent with all the skills and pedigree to make it in this industry. That said, he won’t go anywhere until he can get past this hurtle of the SWF’s Enforcer!

[The SWF NATION boos in a collective fashion as the veteran combination of Runaway Train and Enforcer Roberts celebrate in an understated manner within the ring. Their shared scowl says it all; they believe they are above the ‘new breed’ rising up the ranks. That said, as they slowly exit the ring, Train makes sure to place one of his powerful steps square upon the fallen Keith’s arm. This act of blatant disregard for Keith’s health forces the NATION to boo even louder as the ‘Old Guard’ exit the ring in an emotionless fashion. Meanwhile, Keith is shown rolling onto his side; gripping his right arm in pain.]

GRADE:
C-

Duane Fry:
These two (Train & Roberts) don’t care one bit about Matthew Keith; that’s obvious. Runaway Train went OUT of his way to STEP on Matthew before exiting the ring. I don’t know about you but I don’t think there could BE a bigger sign of disrespect? And why? Runaway Train isn’t even an active wrestler anymore? What does he gain from all of this?

Jerry Eisen:
Notoriety once again? I mean, it’s been quite some time since we’ve seen Runaway Train around here. Could this be his way of showing he ‘still has it’?

Duane Fry:
Seems a little arrogant of it is…

Peter Michaels:
Both ‘these guys knew Keith’s, pop. Somethin’ tells me it has somethin’ to do with that…

Duane Fry:
Could be? That’s probably the best lead we have thus far…

Jerry Eisen:
The son suffers for what the father did?

Duane Fry:
Possibly?

[The first match-based hype video of the night portrays tonight’s SWF World Tag Team Championship match as a clash of opposites. The Truth, the brooding, villainous, grunge-based team prophesizing about ‘the truth’ behind our reality and the over-the-top, insanely colorful, air-guitar playing World Tag Team Champions , are shown as said opposites coming together for a highly anticipated re-match from “Under Control”. In the end, using footage over the last month to sell the story, the question remains… Can the Awesomeness retain their newly won tag championships against the team who they beat to do so? Also, how will Carnage play a role in this match?]

GRADE:
C-

Duane Fry:
The Awesomeness came away with the belts last month but one has to wonder if they can get it done again tonight. I mean, there was no ‘Carnage’ last time around. Something tells me, Greed’s going to be giddy with the notion that he can use his ‘shiny new toy’ to regain the belts!

Jerry Eisen:
You have to wonder what kind of pointers Jack Bruce may have given these guys heading into such a high profile match. Jack’s been through billions of those by now; so, HE could be the ultimate ‘x-factor’ here OVER Carnage; if you ask me.

Peter Michaels:
They’ve got a fight for their lives comin’ up… Let’s see who will walk out with the tag straps!

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Tag Team Championships

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Dawn w/ The Awesomeness

Carnage w/ The Truth

• Right away, the SWF World Tag Team Champions prove to be too much for their challengers. Whether it’s that McClean/Greed underestimated them or Stardust/Cannonball simply are that good, the babyfaces roll rather early.

• The Truth regain a sense of control utilizing underhanded heel tactics to slow down the pace of the match. In doing so, Greed & McClean attempt to keep Huey from tagging his partner; beating him down in their own corner for a couple of minutes.

• As is customary, Huey eventually tags in his partner and Jefferson explodes onto the scene with an overwhelming high-impact approach. Utilizing Jack Bruce’s flipping closeline on several occasions, Stardust looks like a bonafide superstar.

• That said, it doesn’t take very long for Carnage to make an impact.

• Stepping into the ring at a slow pace, the big man, out of nowhere, ends Jefferson’s triumphant momentum with a gigantic big boot out of nowhere; hitting him from the side and folding him up rather awkwardly. Upon seeing this, the SWF NATION instantly boos like crazy as Darren Smith calls for the bell in an authoritative fashion.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
The Awesomeness via DQ

ENDING MANEUVER:
Big Boot from Carnage on Jefferson Stardust

ENDING TIME:
8:19

NOTE:
This marks the Awesomeness’ 2nd successful defense of the SWF World Tag Team Championships

GRADE:
C-

Duane Fry:
COME ON!! What was THAT?!

Peter Michaels:
Jefferson Stardust was flyin’ high and then, out of nowhere, Carnage brought him back down to earth.

Jerry Eisen:
Man… though… Jefferson was folded up in SUCH an awkward fashion…

Duane Fry:
I guess the Awesomeness retains but it’s not like we got a legit match here. Carnage stomped his way in & absolutely DESTROYED Stardust…
[shakes his head]
It’s ridiculous! The Truth were on their heels and Carnage came in and ‘saved face’.

Jerry Eisen:
It looks like Greed is calling for a microphone…

Duane Fry:
That smirk on his face is creepy… really… creepy…

Peter Michaels:
Yea… His wires ‘aint all connectin’ up there…

Duane Fry:
Not at all… and now, with Carnage at his side, he’s even more dangerous than he’s EVER been before…

[Darren Smith sternly calls for the bell; however, that doesn’t stop Carnage from turning his attention toward Huey Cannonball. Seconds later, Huey Cannonball joins his partner, motionless, on the canvas with a powerful double-handed Chokeslam from the steel-masked man.]

[As Carnage stands over the two of them, menacingly staring down upon his fallen victims, appearing as powerful as ever, John Greed is shown ripping a microphone from the nearby ring announcer. In doing so, as the SWF NATION boos like crazy, the vile zealot sends a message of further violence to come.]

[John Greed]:
Here, we lay our past to rest…
[Looks down toward the fallen Awesomeness duo]
… and ignite our future…
[Pauses; looks out on the booing SWF NATION]
The Truth has grown from a single-flame, giving light to the darkness, to that of a raging inferno… one that cannot be stopped… one that will
never
subside…
[Pauses]
We can no longer pine for the material things that suppress our cause…
[Looks down toward the commentary desk; where the SWF World Tag Team Championships rest]
We will break free from
your
design… and develop our own…
[Pauses]
The Truth is…
[Pauses; unsettling smirk]
we’re through burning small villages…
[Pauses]
When there are grand cities… to engulf…

[With that, Greed drops the microphone upon the canvas below. In doing so, he stares down the camera lens with his unsettling smirk growing larger. Seconds later, still staring at the lens & smirking, Greed pulls a “look what I can do” kind of scenario as he snaps his fingers. In connection, Carnage springs back into action, lifts BOTH Jefferson and Huey off the canvas, and administers a double-chokeslam; throwing BOTH champions down at the same time.]

[in the end, the segment comes to a close as the SWF NATION boos like crazy, Greed appears as evil as ever, and Dawn the Cheerleader is shown fearful as she rests her back against the ringside steel guardrail.]

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
“Bigger cities to burn”? What does THAT mean?

Jerry Eisen:
I have NO idea…

Duane Fry:
“We’re through burning small villages… When there are grand cities to engulf”…
[Confused; shocked]
I’m confused…

Peter Michaels:
We all are, boy.
[Pauses]
I ‘aint positive that even Greed knows what he’s talkin’ about… That man is all kinds of crazy…

Jerry Eisen:
Yea… and now he has a terrible weapon of destruction at his disposal in Carnage…

Duane Fry:
That’s a recipe for disaster… mass… disaster…

[The 2nd match-based hype video of the night presents a narrative of “the one who cannot be beaten” as it pertains to Valiant’s competitive struggle with “Prime Time” Des Davids. As it stands, Davids is currently undefeated (4-0) when standing opposite of the “Honorable” wrestler in an SWF ring. With this in mind, the narrative is sold in the vein of: “Can Valiant break the streak? What will he have to do to do so”? Utilizing footage over the last year, placing more emphasis on the recent attacks by Davids and Valiant’s relative ‘struggle’ in 2013, the story paints a picture for which Valiant needs a win here. Can he do so? That remains to be seen.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
It has been a
very
difficult year for Valiant. After all that’s gone on, a win over Des Davids could be the thing that finally steers his ship in the right direction. Des Davids is currently undefeated (4-0) against Valiant in 2013 but a win here could show that the “Honorable” wrestler is making strides to get back to the top!

Jerry Eisen:
We’ve all witnessed a change in Valiant since he’s returned from his psych sessions with Dr. Tremont. There’s an edge there that wasn’t there before. I wonder, here tonight, if that ‘edge’ will be what helps him get over Des Davids finally.

Duane Fry:
I think it will be enough to help him here. Honestly, I’m very impressed with his return thus far! Valiant has come back more focused than we’ve EVER seen him before.

Peter Michaels:
Davids’ is one tough S.O.B… Val’s goin’ to have to bring that same toughness to come away with this one. Now’s the time to prove things really HAVE changed…

Jerry Eisen:
We’re pulling for you, Valiant! Now’s the time!

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Despite his long hiatus and relative ‘difficult path’, Valiant doesn’t stray from his typical opening scenario. He meets Des Davids, the man who’s attacked him several times this last month, in the center of the ring and offers his right hand in a show of competitive respect. As you’d expect, Davids laughs this off, flexes in an arrogant manner before him, and attacks Valiant from behind as he steps away from the scene; attempting to return to his corner for the beginning of the match.

• Davids continues his beatdown early on; however, eventually is usurped by the resurgent power of the “Honorable” wrestler.

• Building up his momentum, Valiant almost powers his way to a win with a reverse DDT; catching Davids off-guard. That said, as you’d expect, Davids muscles his way out of the pin at the 2 ½ count.

• The match later spills outside of the ring after a well-placed back-body-drop from Valiant; sending Davids flying to the floor. Once there, the match turns even more so into a brawling affair; both men getting their shots in.

• While Valiant actually utilizes an Irish Whip into the steel guardrail, a move he normally wouldn’t use due to the more ‘violent nature’, it’s Davids who ultimately comes ahead as Val speeds toward him while his back was against the rail. In doing so, Davids KO’s Val by jumping back up to his feet and closlining his opponent head-on.

• That’s when Des Davids grabs a steel chair. The SWF NATION boos crazily upon seeing this. “Prime Time” slides the chair under the bottom rope & tosses Valiant into the ring as well.

• Once in the ring, Des goes to use the chair; however, Darren Smith grabs it at the last second. It doesn’t stop his momentum; however, at least slows him down. Shockingly, Darren is able to rip the chair away and toss it out of the ring. That said, it seems as though Davids was allowing him to do so. Why? As he does, Davids ends up hitting a very illegal low blow on his opponent; kicking him square between the legs.

• As Darren spins back around, Davids pulls Valiant off of his knees and sets him up, picks him up, and drops the “Honorable” wrestler with his signature “Highlight Reel” (Jackknife Powerbomb). Seconds later, a 3-count is given in favor of an arrogantly smirking Des Davids.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Des Davids via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Unseen low blow from Davids; “Highlight Reel” (Jackknife Powerbomb) following

ENDING TIME:
12:56

NOTE:
Des Davids remains undefeated when competing against Valiant in 2013 (5-0)

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
WHAT Is going ON here tonight? First, Runaway Train helps Enforcer Roberts beat Matthew Keith. Next, Carnage abruptly brings the SWF World Tag Team Championship match to an end with a big boot. Now, Runaway Train uses a steel chair as a decoy, kicks Valiant with a low blow, and then drops him with a “Highlight Reel”! 3 matches… 3 ugly endings!

Jerry Eisen:
Davids pushed his weight around and won the match. Sadly, it wasn’t in a respectable manner by any means. Valiant, on the other hand, seems to fall victim of playing ‘by the rules’. In the end though, I’d choose someone like Valiant 10 out of 10 times over someone willing to stoop as LOW as Des Davids.

Peter Michaels:
Ya gotta stoop low in the SWF every once in a while… It’s sad but true… Valiant still needs a little grit. I thought he had it when he came back but… I guess not?

Duane Fry:
That’s just not in his DNA… He’s called “honorable” for a reason.

Jerry Eisen:
We haven’t seen the last of this… Valiant will get his revenge. I know he will… and when that does happen… “Prime Time” will find out, first hand, what happens when you try to ‘cheat your way’ to the top!

[Des Davids slowly rises in a “how great am I?” fashion as his music once again overtakes the Empire Hotel & Casino. Seconds later, his bulging arm is raised by SWF referee Darren Smith as the SWF NATION showers him with a moderate level of disdain. That said, the arrogant smirk upon his face, as well as embedded in his mannerisms, continues to turn their disdain up a notch with every passing second.]

[After a short flex for the booing crowd, showing off his amazing physique, “Prime Time” is shown strutting out of the ring and up the ring as he, the whole time, arrogantly jaw-jacks with nearby fans.]

[slowly, Valiant has come back to and has now rolled over onto his stomach. In doing so, he’s able to witness the sight of Des Davids smirking and flexing atop the steel rampway. As he watches from afar, still in a bit of pain, the “Honorable” wrestler’s face tells it all; he’s frustrated.]

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
Valiant is frustrated; that’s obvious. He needed a win here tonight and yet, that was taken away from him by a low-blow & a “Highlight Reel” from Davids.
[shakes his head; saddened]
The troublesome road continues for Val…

Peter Michaels:
It was a terrible way to lose; can’t chalk this up to losin’ in a legit fashion. Ultimately though, there’s no asterisks in our win/loss column here in the SWF. This goes down as a loss for Valiant… another loss he couldn’t afford.

Jerry Eisen:
It’s a shame…

Duane Fry:
Yea… it really is…

[The 3rd match-based hype video presents a truly complex narrative. On one side, Steve Frehley is wrapped in an angry-state of obsession as it pertains to Jack Bruce. Feeling as though Bruce has moved on after beating him at “Under Control”, Frehley leapt at the opportunity provided by Rich Money over the last month: Drop Vengeance’s mask off on his desk and Frehley will get Jack Bruce once again. On the other side, the mask wearing Vengeance has found himself in a unique scenario: returning to a human state. After years of being overtaken by what’s been described as a “Demon Virus”, the big man no longer carries the overwhelming powers he once did. With this in mind, he needs to rely on his ability more so than ever. In the end, the question is posed… “Will Steve Frehley be successful in stealing the human Vengeance’s mask from him”?]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
It’s not too often that the SWF descends into the ‘Hardcore Realm’ but, here tonight, that’s exactly what we’ve got as Vengeance squares off against the “Dark Destroyer” Steve Frehley! There’s SO much that’s going into this match that, to be honest, I don’t know HOW Vengeance will come away from this one in one piece…

Jerry Eisen:
The piece he most cares about though appears to be his mask. Frehley’s gunning for it and, thus far, the “Demon” has been able to fend him off; keeping it in tact. Tonight, with weapons riddled all over the ringside area, one has to wonder if he’ll be able to fend him off once again? This WILL be a tough match for both men; however, in Vengeance’s case, as you said, this match could mean EVERYTHING.

Peter Michaels:
It’s goin’ to be a blood bath, folks. If ya queasy… step on out of the room now…

Duane Fry:
I actually agree with Peter here. This one is GOING to get out of hand… Don’t say we didn’t warn you…

Jerry Eisen:
I just hope that both men are able to step out of that ring on their own accord tonight. Seriously… We don’t need either man heading out of here on a stretcher… or worse…

MATCH TYPE:
Hardcore Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• As Vengeance steps through the “Supreme Gate”, really no different than any Supreme Superstar before him in that manner, Steve Frehley is shown starting the match by exiting the ring, stomping up the ramp, and meeting the “Demon” atop the steel ramp. In doing so, both men throw haymakers back and forth until the “Demon” proves to be the more powerful of the two; flooring Frehley on the ramp with a heavy upper-cut of sorts.

• From there, 90% of the match takes place outside of the ring. The two men war atop the steel rampway for quite some time. The biggest point coming as Steve Frehley reverses an Irish Whip attempt by the “Demon”, bringing him back, kicking the big man in the gut, and dropping Vengeance with a DDT square on the steel stage above. This garners Steve Frehley a 2 ½ count; many feeling it was the end already!

• Eventually, the two brawl their way down the steel rampway; however, not before Vengeance is shown powerslamming Frehley on said steel ramp. Again, this attempt garners a 2 ½ count; however, this time, for “The Demon”.

• At ringside now, the two continue to brawl. At this time, Vengeance even cuts Frehley open following a violent head-slam as the “Dark Destroyer” kneels before the steel steps. Vengeance grabs the back of his head, slams it down with all of his mite, and even stumbles to a knee following said instance. Seconds later, as Frehely returns to his feet, dazed and confused, the “Dark Destroyer” is shown bleeding from his forehead.

• Frehley gains a sense of revenge over this though as he reverses a Chokeslam attempt by Vengeance outside of the ring. The “Demon” gets him airborne; however, after a few kicks, Frehley slides out of his clutches. Seconds later, he dives forward and chop-blocks Vengeance’s right knee from the front. In doing so, it looks as though the “Demon” could have suffered a terrible knee injury as of result; lying on the ground and holding his knee in pain.

• Frehley grabs a steel chair from underneath the ring and uses it on Vengeance’s knee; over-and-over again. Eventually, Vengeance is able to stop his violent act by kicking him away with his good foot. Seconds later, he catches a running Frehley with a big boot on the outside. That said, his knee looks to be in pretty bad shape; so, after making impact, the “Demon” is shown collapsing to the floor as well.

• Vengeance is the first up after a good minute or so. In doing so, he slides the steel chair into the ring. Then, does the same with Frehley. At the 10 minute mark, this is the first time they’ve actually entered the ring.

• Once in the ring, Vengeance utilizes a leg-drop; however, as you’d expect, the impact hurts him as well; so much so that Frehley is actually first to his feet afterward.

• A bloodied Frehley is later caught with a BIG Chokeslam from Vengeance; however, his knee gives out as he lifts the “Dark Destroyer” into the air! That said, Frehley still hits the deck hard. The “Demon” goes for a pin; however, the impact of the move isn’t enough; Vengeance gets a 2-count.

• Later, sensing that it’s time to end it, Vengeance is able to set Frehley up for a “Skull Crusher” (Tombstone with the victim facing out toward the crowd) upon the steel chair. That said, as he goes to lift him up, that knee seems to give him a little trouble. That said, he powers through the pain.

• Vengeance goes for the ”Skull Crusher” but Frehley breaks the attempt by kicking Vengeance in the head. From there, he wiggles out.

• The “Dark Destroyer” speeds toward Vengeance, looking for a “Frehley’s Comet” (Spear), but Vengeance is able to side-step the attack. In doing so, Frehley lands face-first on the canvas.

• Steve gets back up, intensely angry, as blood drips from his face. He spins back around, Vengeance kicks him in the gut, goes to lock him into a “Skull Crusher”! That said, Frehley reverses it again and throws him onto his back with a back-body drop!

• Frehley drops to a knee after the back body drop; however, seconds later, hits the ropes. Vengeance gets up… Spins around… BAM!!! Frehley hits the “Frehley’s Comet” (Spear) as the “Demon” lands on the chair he once looked to use for his “Skull Crusher”!! In doing so, Frehley goes for the pin… bleeding on his own opponent… on the canvas… everywhere…

• 1…2…3 There’s no kickout from Vengeance. Frehley is a bloody mess… but he won.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Frehley’s Comet” (Spear) onto a steel chair

ENDING TIME:
13:07

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
WHAT an impact!! WOW! Steve Frehley practically ripped right THROUGH Vengeance with
that
spear!

Peter Michaels:
What a violent match…
[Pauses]
Both men gave everythin’ they had in there tonight. In the end, it was Frehley who had that clutch gene to get the job done. Tip my hat to ya, boy. Strong win here.

Jerry Eisen:
Frehley may have won but he’s a bloody mess… He’s bleeding everywhere…

Duane Fry:
At one point, I thought he was going to pass out mid-match… His legs were getting weak from the loss of blood; it seems. That said, it didn’t stop him from picking up the win.

Jerry Eisen:
I don’t know if Frehley’s done…

Duane Fry:
He wants the mask…

[With blood dripping from his chin after rolling down his face, even getting caught in his goatee, the “Dark Destroyer” is shown staggering to his feet. He’s met with a thunderous wave of disdain from the SWF NATION; however, it doesn’t faze him in the slightest. He’s got one thing in mind… and he’s going for it…]

Duane Fry:
He’s going for the mask…

Jerry Eisen:
No… No… This CAN’T happen!

[Frehley stands over the fallen Vengeance as he reaches down and sits him upright. Seconds later, he grasps onto the sides of the “Demon’s” mask; violently tugging away in which to free it from his face. Sensing what’s happening, Vengeance springs back to life and reaches upward; grabbing at Frehleys’ bloody face in the process. That said, his attempt to stop the situation at hand is thwarted as Frehley beats him back to the canvas with a round of heavy-blows to his head (from above and behind him).]

Jerry Eisen:
Those blows; Frehley is a PSYCHO!!

Peter Michaels:
He’s hellbent on gettin’ the mask… He won’t lose out this time around…

[With Vengeance dazed again, Frehley sits him upright. Seconds later, he goes through the same scenario; violently tugging away at his mask. This time though, there’s no fight from the “Demon”. Instead, much to the SWF NATION’s hatred, Frehley is successful in ripping Vengeance’s mask from his face. In doing so, he shoves him back upon the canvas as the big man lies face down on the mat.]

Duane Fry:
….

Jerry Eisen:

Peter Michaels:

Duane Fry:
It’s off…

[From there, Steve Frehley spends a short while looking out on the crowd in a “look what I’ve done” alpha-like fashion; slowly raising Vengeance’s mask on high in one hand as the SWF NATION boos like crazy. After soaking up the moment, like a true heel, Frehley eventually exits the ring with Vengeance’s mask in tow. He ultimately exits the ringside area; however, not before holding the mask up, once again, atop the steel rampway. This time, there’s an unsettling smirk upon his face; made worse by the great amount of blood on, and dripping off of, his face.]

Jerry Eisen:
Frehley is holding Vengeance’s mask like a trophy…

Duane Fry:
Well, he’ll get what he wants now… Jack Bruce is on notice…

Jerry Eisen:
Rich Money is probably giddy right now… He’ll have Vengeance’s mask on his desk in no time…

[With the “Dark Destroyer” gone, we’re now left watching Vengeance as he slowly pulls himself to his feet. In doing so, the reality of the situation starts to sink in for the SWF NATION: He’s maskless. At first, Vengeance places his hand a few feet from his face in which to block the bright lights from above; wincing due to said brightness. It seems as though he hasn’t really ‘seen light’ like this for quite some time; much like a man who’s walked out of a dark cave.]

[Eventually, he staggers out of the ring much to the SWF NATION’s shock. He looks wounded, hobbling due to his knee, and blocking the bright lights from above with his hand. Despite this, he doesn’t seem to be attempting to hide his identity… only deal with the shock of being maskless, both physically and psychologically, for the first-time ever.]

GRADE:
B+

Duane Fry:
Vengeance looks like he hasn’t seen light in years…

Jerry Eisen:
It’s as if he’s been unearthed or something…
[shock]
Woken up from a lifetime of dreaming or something…

Peter Michaels:
He’s been behind a mask his entire career… ‘Aint no man is goin’ to know what to do once he loses it…

Duane Fry:
His face… I didn’t know what to expect really but… That’s Vengeance? More now than ever, he’s lost that “demon persona”… He’s not a demon… He’s a man…
[shakes his head; shocked]
He’s
just
a man after all…

Jerry Eisen:
I’m in shock…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/LTGB/Logos/Next_zps3bdf834d.jpg

To be brutally honest, I'm not liking this PPV at all so far. Grandpas who should just retire continue to bury one the best young talents the SWF has, Valiant is inexplicably being held down even with Richard Eisen yelling in your ear to push him, and it's yet another one of these 'heels win everything lose nothing' shows which gives the fans no reason to want to get behind the faces when they rarely seem to gain even a moral victory, let alone an actual one.

I don't want to be the guy who's hating on what you're doing, but it's hard not to get upset when things that I perceive as booking mistakes happen at most PPV's, which would probably lead to me not ordering any more PPV's if the SWF was a real company because I'm not paying 30 bucks to see all the faces and good workers lose. Knowing my luck, Captain Atomic and Eric Eisen will go on to win the final two matches of the night and if that happens I riot... online riot that is :p.

Oh! My! Gawd!! What a fantastic start to the PPV, the look and feel of the all show are awesome, really looking forward to part 2 now

Thank you, serotonin187!

I stumbled across the look while working with some images and really liked it as well. It's good to know that it's working for you as well.
:)

Nefarious means to win matches? Check. Unmasking of Vengeance by a hated wrestler? Check. Arrogant Rich Money? Check.

I'm calling it now, Eisen wins the belt.

Anything is possible with the "Sin City Gamble" Ladder Match!
;)

To be brutally honest, I'm not liking this PPV at all so far. Grandpas who should just retire continue to bury one the best young talents the SWF has, Valiant is inexplicably being held down even with Richard Eisen yelling in your ear to push him, and it's yet another one of these 'heels win everything lose nothing' shows which gives the fans no reason to want to get behind the faces when they rarely seem to gain even a moral victory, let alone an actual one.

I don't want to be the guy who's hating on what you're doing, but it's hard not to get upset when things that I perceive as booking mistakes happen at most PPV's, which would probably lead to me not ordering any more PPV's if the SWF was a real company because I'm not paying 30 bucks to see all the faces and good workers lose. Knowing my luck, Captain Atomic and Eric Eisen will go on to win the final two matches of the night and if that happens I riot... online riot that is :p.

I understand your sentiment, overthetop. I know that, on 'paper', it looks like I'm in 'love' with my heels. To an extent, that's is true. That said, the reasoning for my booking practices are not just about wins and losses; they're about the story. I'm more of a narrative booker in that regard. Wins and losses mean a lot to me, and I hem-and-haw over them a lot, a lot a lot, but I tend to look at my shows/PPVs/characters in a manner that perpetuates the narratives I'm looking to tell. In that regard, I'm telling stories and these stories just happen to have the heels staying 'strong'. Will that always be the case? No. That said, as is customary with wrestling booking, you've got to sell the reader to the 'pay-off'. None of these matches, thus far, have been the 'pay-off' moment for the characters in question. In some cases, the actual 'pay-off' won't come against their opponent from tonight (but rather later, in another regard, that fits better with their character).

I know that whatever I say here won't entirely pacify your annoyance. That said, I wanted to let you know where I was coming from as the booker of this SWF project. I'm looking at it from an SE/Story-driven/Character-building perspective; not simply wins and losses.

Whens part 2 up E-V?

I would guess it'll be up sometime by the end of the weekend/early next week!

Archived