The Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods (BHOTWG) Thread

I don't have the game in front of me right now, but there are some guys with really nice Star Quality and solid overall skills in some of the newer companies in Japan - Black Canvas, etc. I also tend to steal Shigen and Eagle from Golden Canvas and form them into a small "invasion stable", usually along with the Samoans.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with most of you guys. Shingen, Eagle are the ones I take from Golden. I always covert Buranken Torii and Rokuemon Matsushita from BGC. Despite his loyalty to BGC, I've seen BGC not re-sign Rokuemon in a few games if his contract expires either right away or before he has enough popularity to be anything other than a low tier guy. Same with Torii,

And obviously Kobyashi, Genji, Shiketi are the young guys to go away. On the junior side, to me Tsuneyo Yanagimoto from EXODUS is a must grab. Young, under 25 when you start and is fairly talented with room to grow. At first I use to snatch him and Orange Tsuchie immediately, but nowadays I usually wait a year to grab him. Reason being usually Yanagimoto is in high demand and gets work at another company(usually WLW) and alost always gets better and gains popularity. Sometimes it's risky because with his no loyalty, sometimes WLW signs him to a written deal but most of the time it's effective so when I sign him a year later, most of the times he already has a C-C+ pop; which means I could immediately throw him against the Elementals, Masukos of the world as I like to do a mini "EXODUS invasion" with him, Orange and sometimes a third.

Now here's another question. Sensational Dragon. Extremely talented. In fact, he's one of the few people in the game that's usually listed as an excellent wrestler(luckily for you Iesada, who's already in BHOTWG, is on that list too.) My general question is with his obvious talents(although he has a negative influence backstage) do you guys just keep him in the Junior division or do you eventually have him outgrow that and have him start fighting the heavys(kinda like how they say Kansuke Konda is. For a real life comparison, Prince Devitt after the heel turn in NJPW last year). You can't have SD bulk up to middle without going into the editor too. But yeah, what do you guys do with SD?

I've treated him for the most part as NJPW treats Kota Ibushi over the last year or so. He can face heavyweights, but usually loses. Dragon/Masuko/Elementa/Mystic/Kobe are by far my top 5 juniors and rarely lose to anyone else. This creates a nice sized gap between the top and middle of the division, but those 3 can pretty much carry anyone else in the division to a semi main slot when needed.

When it comes to juniors you have Exodus and WLW breeding them exclusively so it's never a problem finding talent, once you get past the usual suspects it seems much harder to come by heavyweight talent.

Would it be viable to move BHOTWG to a regular schedule? Do NJPW still do a touring schedule.

No reason it couldn't work, but it would be a hugely controversial move in the C-Verse. That's what the Modern Japan Movement (see the alliance section) is all about, and it seems to be pissing off a lot of people in the Japanese wrestling scene. If that's how you want to book them though, I think it would be very interesting to try a game where BHOTWG join Modern Japan. It would also be interesting to book PGHW in that scenario :D

No reason it couldn't work, but it would be a hugely controversial move in the C-Verse. That's what the Modern Japan Movement (see the alliance section) is all about, and it seems to be pissing off a lot of people in the Japanese wrestling scene. If that's how you want to book them though, I think it would be very interesting to try a game where BHOTWG join Modern Japan. It would also be interesting to book PGHW in that scenario. :D

If the owner wasnt against alliances then perhaps it would be nice. I think I'll do a year as touring (or try to) and then see if I'd like to try my hand at the Modern Japan movement.

Would it be viable to move BHOTWG to a regular schedule? Do NJPW still do a touring schedule.

Given the intense Match Intensity and Match Danger, I'm incline to say no. Pretty sure it'll take it toll on your roster(the veterans will absolutely be fatigued easily).

Given the intense Match Intensity and Match Danger, I'm incline to say no. Pretty sure it'll take it toll on your roster(the veterans will absolutely be fatigued easily).

I presume that 1 hour less per week (I'd probably aim for 2 2 hour shows per week) will help with that and the single matches reserved for PPV's as well.

Here's a few BHOTWG stables, created in a personal game.

Yellow Eagles

True embodiment of BHOTWG, followers the Burning tradition, strong solid heavyweights and exciting juniors. This stable is lead by Kinnojo Horri and Elemental III.

Members: Kinnojo Horri (leader), Elemental III (leader), Sanetomo Shiraishi, Sessue Kawate, Taro Shionoya, Toshiki Shibanumo, Hyosuke Kokan, Kansuke Konda, Rejiro Hiraki (called up).

Orange Fire

Often clashing against Yellow Eagles over the claim of the Burning tradition, this stable is built around former BHOTWG Champions Hiroaki Nakasawa and Sensational Dragon.

Hiroaki Nakasawa (leader), Sensational Dragon (leader), Eiji Hamacho (deputy), Chuichi Sanda (deputy), Ken Shimedzu, Natsu Miyamae (back to lightweight), Murai Enomoto, Atsumori Takemura.

Next Nippon

A stable full of youngsters, focused on a modern attitude and led by the charismatic Tadakuni Toshusai and Mystic Dragon.

Tadakuni Toshusai (leader), Mystic Dragon (leader), Razan Okamoto (new signing, now middleweight), Heihachiro Sakai, Ieyoshi Shimakage.

INSPIRE

The second coming of the invading stable, with a more driven and competitive attitude, always aiming for the the big gold belts.

Tadiyuki Kikkawa (leader), Tasuku Iesada (deputy), Masaaki Okazaki (deputy), Hirokumi Saito, Tanyu Toshusai (new signing), Tastuya Toshitala.

Black Magic Order

Destined only to cause chaos and mayhem, this stable has a three headed leadership, Black Magic and Marihito Masuko. They have also a charismatic crooked referee, who work also as a manager, Doppo Ibu.

Yasunobu Masuno (leader), Yasuhiko Taira (leader), Marihito Masuko (leader), Mitsunaru Fugunaga, American Optimus, Red Panther, The Incredible Koyama, Doppo Ibu.

Here's my units for my game(I'm two years into my game as well).

Orumati

Means almighty. Leader is Hiroaki Nakasawa, who turned heel on the Sekigun due to his frustrations of surprisingly losing big matches as well as Tadakuni Toshusai(fellow Sekigun member) being the one to dethrone Kikkawa for the Burning title when Nakasawa previously failed in the beginning of the year. Nakasawa turned during his match against fellow Sekigun member Horri(thanks to Tasuku Iesada, who at that moment left INSPIRE). First act of Orumati was to eliminate the second heel unit in BHOTWG Kasou Gun(led by Black Magic at the time) and the Nakasawa/Iesada duo challenged Kasou Gun an unit disband match. With only two members at that time it seemed impossible but then the North Tribe Bad Boys(TARO and Shimkage) from Kasou Gun turned on Kasou Gun to join Nakasawa/Iesada. Obviously Kasou Gun was disbaned and shortly after most of the remnants carried over to Orumati(Taira, Scorpion, El Vengador, Silver Tiger) . Shimedzu(long time Dragon Fleet member) also later joined. As of now last member to join was gaiijin monster Giant Brody(seriously)

Members

Hiroaki Nakasawa(leader), Tasuku Iesada, Yasuhiko Taira, TARO(Shionaya), Ieyoshi Shimkage, Golden Scopion, Shimedzu, El Vengador(The Incredible Koyama under a mask), Silver Tiger, Giant Brody.

Sekigun

Like the name suggest it's a unit consisting on the "main" BHOTWG loyalists that bleed BHOTWG. Though 2014, both Kinnojo Horri and Hiroaki Nakasawa grew frustrated with their struggles while Toushai won the Burning championship. While Horri eventually preserved through his problems, Nakasawa turned heel and to make matters worse, on the same show(Night of the Burning Hammer), Hyosuke Kokan was pinned in a Junior Loser Leaves Unit match against the Kasou Gun juniors, settling the on again, off again the the two sets of juniors had. Out of loyalty Kansuke Konda followed suit and left with Kokan. Towards the end of the year, they added uprising junior Toju Munkata and recently turned on Yasunobu Masuno, the latter obviously had the toughest transition given his history with Horri and in general for always being on the opposite side of fighting for BHOTWG.

Members

Tadakuni Toushai(co-leader), Kinnojo Horri(co-leader), Atsumori Takemura, Murai Enomoto, Yasunobu Masuno, Elemental III, Marihito Masuko, Toju Munkata

Dragon Fleet

The Dragon Fleet unit has always been a fixture in the imagery of the Burning Hammer. So in my game I made sure I retained that. Having graduated from the junior division, the brash but extremely talented Sensational Dragon is now considered the leader of the unit. Out of all the units, they had the less transactions throughout 2014 and probably had the most success too; with Sensational Dragon winning the KOF championship, MYSTIC Dragon winning the Best of the Super Juniors and then the Junior Championship, American Panther notching another Jr. Tag title reign and even the team of Heihachiro Sakai and Mitsunari Fugunaga winning the first ever Burning Tag League. Towards the end of the year, long time Dragon Fleet member Shimedzu betrayed Dragon Fleet to join Orumati due to feeling that at this point, he didn't belong in Dragon Fleet, which led him to start loathing the name and all it's history. Relatively small unit, recently they added youngster Tsurayuki Kamachi and gaiijn import Gino Montero(part time basis)

Members

Sensational Dragon(leader), Heihachiro Sakai, Mitsunari Fugunaga, MYSTIC Dragon, American Optimus, Red Panther, Tsurayuki Kamachi, Gino Montero.

BRAVE

This is my version of a veteran army. Before they became "name" official, the unit was basically already together as the older members of the roster would regularly team with each other. At the top of this is Eiji Hamacho and Chiuchi Sanda as they are the highest rank vets on the roster. The unit became "official" when longtime rudo The Awesome Kiyaru, upon retirement, reformed and went against his legendary cheating ways, thus getting him kicked out of Kasou Gun where Hamacho and Sanda were there to save him. From there when the team of Kokan and Konda left Sekigun, the veterans welcomed their fellow kin to join. Upon being signed, Hidekazu regularly teamed with the vets, mainly Barei Yasujiro, who won the Jr. Tag Titles at Night of the Burning Hammer. Super Joshuya already returned to the company at the beginning of 2014 and started teaming with fellow veterans. With Orumati forming, threatening to take ove over, this is what leads the vets to officially band together and form BRAVE with the purpose of proving they can still compete against the elite in BHOTWG while helping out some of the young lions and having fun doing all of the above.

Members

Chuichi Sanda, Eiji Hamacho, Kansuke Konda, Hyosuke Kokan, Hidekazu, Barei Yasujiro, Hirokumi Saito, Sanetomo Shiraishi, Super Joshyua, The Awesome Kiyaru, Hirokazu Yamanoue

PUNK HAZARD

Small unit that has some remants from both INSPIRE and Kasou Gun. After Tasuku Iesada's betrayal of Tadiyuki Kikkawa and joining up with Nakasawa, the Burning Tag Team Champions and INSPIRE members No MERCY(Masaaki Okazaki and Tatsuya Toshitala) were less than happy with Iesada however they themselves admitted that Kikkawa(having lost to Toushai twice) was no longer the invincible man he once was. So No MERCY decides to not join Orumati after Night of the Burning Hammer and go on their own. Meanwhile Buranken Tori was brought into BHOTWG in mid-2014 as a member of Kasou Gun(his character is a disrespectful youngster who believes he can knock anyone out with his elbows while using underhanded tactics to do so.) When Kasou Gun disbanded(in a match he wasn't in), he also didn't join Orumati, only because most of Kasou Gun was there and he felt slightest that he wasn't one of the ones defending Kasou Gun. This leads Tori to go solo, but not for long as he "earned" himself a King of Fighters title shot against Murai Enomoto shortly after thanks to unexpected help; VENOM & Shiomi. It quickly turned out that Tori had aligned with the junior team and what appeared to at first look like a new trio they soon became joined by No MERCY, revealing that Okazaki was the one who recruited the trio. Since Kasou Gun were the "cheating" unit(think Dragon Gate heel units like MAD BLANKEY who resorts to unsavory tactics), this new unit, aptly named PUNK HAZARD, has seemingly taken that mantle.

PS for those that read anime, the name should be an obvious reference to one of the more acclaimed series going today :p

Members

Masaaki Okazai(leader), Tatsuya Toshitala, Buranken Tori, VENOM, Yoshi Shiomi

Speaking of stables, this it's an evergreen for me.

The Big Fight Players

Fighting Spirit Forever!

Kansuke Konda (leader), Chuchi Sanda, Eiji Hamacho, Ken Shimedzu, Natsu Miyamae, Hirokumi Saito, Taro Shionoya, Razan Okamoto, Morimasa Kato, Musashi

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/freebird8818/KansukeKonda.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/ChuichiSanda_alt1_zps7e6bf161.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/EijiHamacho_alt1_zps8175b438.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/KenShimedzu_alt2_zps942ab921.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/NatsuMiyamae_alt2_zps0b9763c1.jpg

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/HirokumiSaito_alt1_zps09c4b91d.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/TaroShionoya_alt1_zps4e4f5238.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/RazanOkamoto_alt1_zps4456cb95.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/MorimasaKato_alt1_zps44ddc579.jpghttp://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Kitarzu/C-Verse%20Alts/Musashi_alt1_zpseb28cbd9.jpg

BHOTWG Fire Dream of the Immortals

So just finished my first pay-per-view with BHOTWG and it was awesome (though the 91 rated main event and 87 rated tour show PGHW pooped out a day later was rather frustrating).

Eien Miyamoto def. Mitsunari Fugunaga (82): I was expecting something in the 60s, 70s at best for this match since it was really just a match to transfer Fugunaga's pop towards Eien. If you've ever booked BHOTWG you'll know Fugunaga is a very negative influence and thus I was hoping to get rid of him when his contract expires though he's doing very well and despite the losses, refuses to get a pop loss. Even here.

Sensational Dragon def. Elemental III, Marihito Masuko, MYSTIC Dragon (80): I'm not a fan of Sensation due to his personality but he's without a doubt superior to the three and while I would've liked to have MYSTIC retain, he doesn't fit my standards of in-ring talent yet, and Elemental has been struggling to get pop gains. Marihito as well, Sensational, despite taking pins hasn't really lost much so I decided to give him the win. Elemental III is my long term favorite to carry the division though all four will hopefully reach high 70s status at some point.

Hiroaki Nakasawa def. Natsu Miyamae & Yasunobu Masuno (80): Throwaway match of sorts since the big two titles were busy and thus Hiroaki and Yasunobu had nothing to do. Natsu is a jobber to the main event and he doesn't lose pop so he's great for these matches. Hiraoki needed to keep his momentum up and Yasunobu doesn't like losing pop either. They had plenty of tag matches leading up to this so it wasn't out of nowhere. I can see having Hiroaki challenge Kinnojo Horri for the title next month. Oh, Hiroaki won this.

Tadakuni Toshusai def. Yasuhiko Taira (82): I thought Yasunobu and Yasuhiko would be disappointments, low stamina if I recall and what not. Tadakuni reminds me of Dean Ambrose despite the bad personality and I have to get his momentum up so I gave him the King of Fighters title though I'd like to retire that belt soon. Possibly in a unification match.

Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda def. American Panther (76): Despite this being the lowest match of the night, it was still great. My original plans was to have American Panther win, but with Kokan & Konda gaining pop throughout the tour shows, I figured having Kokan & Konda win would be nice to have them thereafter challenge for the Tag Team title next month. Btw, this was the finals of the Best of Super Juniors Tag Cup. Kokan & Konda beat Kurofuji & Maeda, Shiomii & VENOM to get here. Whereas, American Panther def. Kiyaru & Scorpion, Killer Glenn (KC Glenn) & Mokuami Maita to get here.

Kinnojo Horri def. Bryan Vessey (81): You read that right Bryan Vessey is in BHOTWG. This is actually a game with other users controlling TCW, SWF and NOTBPW. TCW let go of Vessey since he was a horrendous influence (I've had two bad incidents with him in his one month here) and had tested positive for steroids. He's been great for me though, consistent 80s and didn't complain about losing to Horri (who had one less pop). I was hoping for a higher rating but oh well.

Masaaki Okazaki & Funakoshi def. Team INSPIRE (85): This was bittersweet. Masaaki Okazaki & Funakoshi beat Eien Miyamoto & Hirokumi Saito + Chuichi Sanda & Eiji Hamacho to get here and INSPIRE beat Black Magic + Sessue Kawate and Sanegotomo Shiraishi to get here. Now Funakoshi is a young lion, loyal to BCG and on a touring contract but I loved him so much. Originally he was gonna get pinned by Kikkawa in the finals but I stupidly let Okazaki pin Iesada -_- It caused Kikkawa to go from 89 to 80 and Iesada from 74 to 65 (Okazaki was 76). Now Funakoshi is at 69 (with several in the 70s too) but again, he could easily be gone the next day so it's a very risky move but I love him so much. The moment Funakoshi is no longer a young lion and if I still have him, he's getting a world title run. Also this was the finals of the World Tag Tournament.

Best of the Fire Dream of Immortals tour :

Team INSPIRE def. Black Magic (90)

Kinnojo Horri & Team INSPIRE def. Bryan Vessey & Black Magic (89)

Tadiyuki Kikkawa def. Funakoshi (88)

BURNING Hammer def. Natsu Miyamae & Bryan Vessey (88)

Masaaki Okazaki def. Tasuku Iesada (83)

Team INSPIRE def. Kawate & Shiraishi (83)

Bryan Vessey, Tadakuni Toshusai & Hiroaki Nakasawa def. Natsu Miyamae & Black Magic (83)

BURNING Hammer def. Black Magic (82)

Tadakuni Toshusai, Kinnojo Horri & Mitsunari Fugunaga def. Natsu Miyamae, Shingen Miyazaki & Hiroaki Nakasawa (82)

Bryan Vessey & Tadakuni Toshusai def. Black Magic (81)

Tadakuni Toshusai & Black Magic def. Natsu Miyamae & BURNING Hammer (80)

Hiroaki Nakasawa, Masaaki Okazaki, Tadakuni Toshusai & Funakoshi def. Natsu Miyamae, Mitsunari Fugunaga, Sanda & Hamacho (80)

Team INSPIRE: Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Tasuku Iesada

BURNING Hammer: Kinnojo Horri & Hiroaki Nakasawa

Black Magic: Yasunobu Masuno & Yasuhiko Taira

Disclaimer: You really do start memorizing all these japanese names eventually.

I'm trying to get my hands on Magnum Kobe & Dark Angel (or is it Elemental Angel?) but it's hard. I'm in love with this promotion and I can't wait to play as a Puro promotion in Thunderverse too.

• 2 weeks later...

If I wasn't like half way through this tour, I would consider making my game into a public game and post it on the boards. Eh I'm like you Jon the GOAT, I LOVE BHOTWG. The imagery and all the nuisances and all the stories you could create(dojo graduates, generational wars between old guard and new generation, legacy of BHOTWG, etc) makes it very easy to get ideas to do one. Of course five years in this place and I've never actually done one so I doubt it would even be good haha.

Anyways has anyone considered having BHOTWG join the Modern Japan Movement?

If I wasn't like half way through this tour, I would consider making my game into a public game and post it on the boards. Eh I'm like you Jon the GOAT, I LOVE BHOTWG. The imagery and all the nuisances and all the stories you could create(dojo graduates, generational wars between old guard and new generation, legacy of BHOTWG, etc) makes it very easy to get ideas to do one. Of course five years in this place and I've never actually done one so I doubt it would even be good haha.

I usually play as a head booker and that doesn't seem to be an option because the owner doesn't want alliances or company relationships.

Also on that note, Funakoshi is no longer a young lion, he's at 72 pop and it's time to make him the biggest star in the world of wrestling. He's going to win the tag belts soon with Masaaki Okazaki, after probably a couple of months, ill give him a loss, make them feud for a bit and since Masaaki is at an 83 at this point (third biggest star behind Kinnojo Horri and Hiroaki Nakasawa due to their victory over Team INSPIRE), Funakoshi will probably be in a position to become our biggest star.

What I do hate though is that PGHW don't seem to suffer from their super intense matches as a user would and so they can churn out easy 90s. Also getting my super juniors into big stars is far harder than I thought, they're stuck in the low 70s. Going into my next PPV soon, card is looking like:

Masaaki Okazaki & Funakoshi vs. Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate (35)

Red Panther & American Optimus vs. Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda (20)

Kinnojo Horri vs. Hiroaki Nakasawa (35)

Sensational Dragon vs. MYSTIC Dragon (20)

Tadakuni Toshusai vs. Yasuhiko Taira vs. Yasunobu Masuno (35)

Bryan Vessey vs. Tadiyuki Kikkawa (35)

Marihito Masuko vs. Elemental III (20)

And if you don't wanna post a diary, could always just post updates here?

Like I said earlier in the thread (see post #31), I think it would be very interesting. That said, I'd probably never want to do it myself. I would, however, consider having Burning Hammer join Modern Japan if I was playing as PGHW, or vice versa. Playing as the last major promotion to keep the traditional touring format alive, it would be that much more satisfying to crush the competition.

I usually play as a head booker and that doesn't seem to be an option because the owner doesn't want alliances or company relationships.

Also on that note, Funakoshi is no longer a young lion, he's at 72 pop and it's time to make him the biggest star in the world of wrestling. He's going to win the tag belts soon with Masaaki Okazaki, after probably a couple of months, ill give him a loss, make them feud for a bit and since Masaaki is at an 83 at this point (third biggest star behind Kinnojo Horri and Hiroaki Nakasawa due to their victory over Team INSPIRE), Funakoshi will probably be in a position to become our biggest star.

What I do hate though is that PGHW don't seem to suffer from their super intense matches as a user would and so they can churn out easy 90s. Also getting my super juniors into big stars is far harder than I thought, they're stuck in the low 70s. Going into my next PPV soon, card is looking like:

Masaaki Okazaki & Funakoshi vs. Sanetomo Shiraishi & Sessue Kawate (35)

Red Panther & American Optimus vs. Hyosuke Kokan & Kansuke Konda (20)

Kinnojo Horri vs. Hiroaki Nakasawa (35)

Sensational Dragon vs. MYSTIC Dragon (20)

Tadakuni Toshusai vs. Yasuhiko Taira vs. Yasunobu Masuno (35)

Bryan Vessey vs. Tadiyuki Kikkawa (35)

Marihito Masuko vs. Elemental III (20)

And if you don't wanna post a diary, could always just post updates here?

Well the thing is I'm in May 2015 and I t actually took over BHOTWG in January 2014(having watched the first year how they fell to Cult and was generally producing bad shows.) So that's where the idea of the diary came from because obviously that writes itself; Iesada's bad year booking leads to him stepping down so Kikkawa can take over. Again it's been a year and half since then so I would have to explain all that's happened up until this point. Eh it just depends on if I feel like doing that more than anything.

Well the thing is I'm in May 2015 and I t actually took over BHOTWG in January 2014(having watched the first year how they fell to Cult and was generally producing bad shows.) So that's where the idea of the diary came from because obviously that writes itself; Iesada's bad year booking leads to him stepping down so Kikkawa can take over. Again it's been a year and half since then so I would have to explain all that's happened up until this point. Eh it just depends on if I feel like doing that more than anything.

Oh all right, I can see how that would be a pretty enticing diaries though from my perspective, it seems that Puro-centric diaries don't get much love though I've only seen a BHOTWG and PGHW one so far, haven't checked out the NJPW one. That said, if you can find a way to accentuate the feuds without making it seem like a list of who beat who, I'm sure you can get more eyes on it. I myself will definitely be checking it out.

Updates so far in May 2015

The original Elemental passed away. Which almost seems like perfect timing for when I take the game public in the next tour ha. Anyways my last PPV results.

Sword of Destiny

Hiroaki Nakasawa[Orumati] over Tadakuni Toushai[sekigun] to retain World title(90)

Sensational Dragon[Dragon Feet] over TARO[Orumati] to retain KOF title(96)

Kinnojo Horri[sekigun] over Tasuku Iesada[Orumati](87)

Yasunobu Masuno[sekigun] over Yasuhiko Taira[Orumati](83)

BLAZING YOUTH(Takemura & Enomoto)[sekigun] over No MERCY(Okazaki & Toshitala)[PUNK HAZARD] to win the BHOTWG Tag titles(87)

SakaNaga(Sakai & Fugunaga)[Dragon Feet] over Sanda & Hamacho[bRAVE](78)

Elemental III, Marihito Mausko, Toju Munkata[sekigun], The Awesome Kiyaru and Super Joshuya[bRAVE] over Tsuneyo Yanagimoto, Orange Tsuchie, Masao Tsubouchi[EXODUS Elite], VENOM and Yoshii Shomi[PUNK HAZARD](87)

American Panther(Am Optimus and Red Panther)[Dragon Feet) over Los Diablos(El Vengador and Silver Tiger) to win Burning Junior Tag titles. (79)

Hachigoto Maeda, Stone Yoshikawa, Bulldozer Smith and Haranobu Kobayshi over Kansuke Konda, Hyosuke Kokan, Hirokumi Saito and Sotastu Sarumara[bRAVE](86)

Overall Rating: 91

And here's the brackets for the next Best of Super Juniors tournament that starts off the first show after the PPV.

Block A

MYSTIC Dragon(Last year's winner)[Dragon Feet]

El Vengador[Orumati]

Red Panther[Dragon Feet]

Orange Tsuchie[EXODUS Elite]

Elemental III[sekigun]

VENOM[PUNK HAZARD]

Tsuneyo Yanagimoto[EXODUS Elite]

Hyosuke Kokan[bRAVE]

Stone Yoshikawa

Block B

Golden Scorpion(reigning Jr. Champion.)[Orumati]

Hachigoro Maeda

Marhito Masuko[sekigun]

Yoshi Shiomi[PUNK HAZARD]

Masabo Tsubouchi[EXODUS Elite]

Silver Tiger[Orumati]

The Awesome Kiyaru[bRAVE]

American Optimus[Dragon Feet]

Toju Munkata[sekigun]

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Here's the semifinals for the Best of the Super Junior Tournament

Elemental III(winner of Block A) Vs Marhito Masuko(runner up in Block B)

Golden Scropion(winner of Block B. Undefeated.) Vs Tsuneyo Yanagimoto(runner up for Block A)

• 1 year later...

Archived