Mid South Lucha Libre (C-Verse 2015 RTG)

<p><strong>La Bestia Americana, Servant of the Snake and The Bullet</strong> vs BLAZE, El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly</p><p>

<strong>Powerful Man and Hijo Del Aguila Americana</strong> vs Blue and The Machine vs Phobia and The Danger</p><p>

<strong>Buzz Reid</strong> vs The Shadow</p><p>

Main event:</p><p>

Numero Uno, Numero Dos and Numero Tres vs <strong>Black Lion, El Insecto and Z-Boy</strong></p>

La Bestia Americana, Servant of the Snake and The Bullet vs BLAZE, El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly

Powerful Man and Hijo Del Aguila Americana vs Blue and The Machine vs Phobia and The Danger

Buzz Reid vs The Shadow

Main event:

Numero Uno, Numero Dos and Numero Tres vs Black Lion, El Insecto and Z-Boy

<p>Awesome start, right up my street.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>La Bestia Americana, Servant of the Snake and The Bullet</strong> vs BLAZE, El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly</p><p>

<em>Loving Servant of the Snake.</em></p><p>

Powerful Man and Hijo Del Aguila Americana vs Blue and The Machine vs <strong>Phobia and The Danger</strong></p><p>

<em>Little unlikly but still ...</em></p><p>

<em>Because he is ... Buzz Reid!</em></p><p>

<strong>Numero Uno, Numero Dos and Numero Tres</strong> vs Black Lion, El Insecto and Z-Boy</p><p>

<em>The numbers will reign supreme!!!!</em></p>

<p><strong>La Bestia Americana, Servant of the Snake and The Bullet</strong> vs BLAZE, El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly</p><p> </p><p>

Powerful Man and Hijo Del Aguila Americana vs <strong>Blue and The Machine</strong> vs Phobia and The Danger</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Buzz Reid</strong> vs The Shadow</p><p> </p><p>

Numero Uno, Numero Dos and Numero Tres vs <strong>Black Lion, El Insecto and Z-Boy</strong></p>

<p><strong>La Bestia Americana, Servant of the Snake and The Bullet</strong> vs BLAZE, El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly</p><p>

<strong>Powerful Man and Hijo Del Aguila Americana</strong> vs Blue and The Machine vs Phobia and The Danger</p><p>

<p>Just want to say the visuals of this diary are really top notch.</p><p> </p><p>

Quick picks:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>La Bestia Americana, Servant of the Snake and The Bullet vs BLAZE</strong>, El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly</p><p>

Powerful Man and Hijo Del Aguila Americana vs Blue and The Machine vs <strong>Phobia and The Danger</strong></p><p>

Buzz Reid vs <strong>The Shadow</strong></p><p>

<strong>Numero Uno, Numero Dos and Numero Tres</strong> vs Black Lion, El Insecto and Z-Boy</p>

(Please note: Six-man matches are actually taking place under modified lucha rules, where scoring a pin on a team captain scores 2 falls - an immediate win - and scoring a pin on any other team member scores 1 fall. This is due to time constraints/me still being fairly clueless about lucha - delete according to how generous you're feeling!)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLPoster2_zpsa16dbc68.jpg

Mid South Lucha Libre Present

Mid South Monday

Monday Week 3 February 2013

Hunter's Town Hall

ANGLE: IN TONIGHT'S MAIN EVENT

We had a bit of spare time prior to the card starting, and everyone in the main event turned up early, so I spent half an hour or so putting together a hype video. There's a projector in the town hall, and a wall behind the ring, so we show this. Numeros Uno, Dos and Tres look like... well, like 3 generic masked guys, as Infinito promises that they are on a mission that they WILL complete. El Insecto claims to be "The size of an ant, with the strength of a lion." Black Lion swears "The King of the Jungle does not lose." Z-Boy says "I'm gonna be KUNG FU FIGHTING!"

The audience reacts as if six guys they don't really know, most of whom have very little charisma, had spouted out a series of catchphrases, and someone who struggled to use a camera properly had filmed it. Note to self: Don't use hype videos. Ever again.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLMSM1m1v2_zps7d724bdb.jpg

La Bestia Americana (captain), The Bullet and Servant of the Snake vs BLAZE (captain), El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly

• This probably wouldn't have gone down quite so well in many shows - BLAZE for a start, is notably off his game when in the ring, although he does a great job of geeing up the crowd while he's waiting for a tag. However, after that disastrous hype video, I think the fans are so keen to see SOMETHING worth watching that they enjoy this more than I was expecting.

• The story of the match is that our team try and take out the opposing trio with some flashy moves, but it's the strength of our opponents which pays off in the end.

• Fall one comes when I get put down by a Snake Slam (running powerslam) by the Servant of the Snake, then trapped in a Cobra Clutch for the submission.

• Fall two sees BLAZE get in the ring and make a comeback for us, although he's throwing some sloppy punches. The crowd love it, though, when he hits a BLAZE Blast (tornado DDT) on Servant of the Snake to even things up.

• In the end, however, as booker I've decided that I should be the guy doing the opening job. La Bestia Americana nearly decapitates me with a Lariat Clothesline, hooks the leg, and gets the three count for his team to take it 2-1.

The Bullet, La Bestia Americana and Servant of the Snake defeated BLAZE, El Principe and Amazing Fire Fly in 10:21 when La Bestia Americana defeated El Principe by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline.

ANGLE: BIKINI CONTEST

I send Hailey Booke out next, to warm things up for the crowd by introducing the wonderful women of MSLL.

"Okay, everyone, make some noise for the lovely ladies here! First up... dancing her way into all of your hearts, here in MSLL with her man Z-Boy, it's Dharma Gregg!"

Candi Staton's Young Hearts Run Free breaks out as Dharma struts her stuff, peeling off her dress to reveal a white bikini.

"Next up, they call her Infinito because her beauty is endless!"

The manager of Los Numeros does a bizarre dance which seems to consist of robotic movements, before tearing off her top and ripping her skirt away to reveal a black one piece. This doesn't go down too well with the crowd, who want to see more skin.

"Up third, rolling the dice to make it big, Hope Daye!"

Hope flips a coin in the air, shrugs as she sees what it lands on, and immediately pulls off her skirt, leaving the top half of her body fully-clad but the bottom half in just a thong. Flipping the coin again, she removes her shirt and gives the audience a display of cleavage as she nearly bursts out of her bright blue bikini top.

"And last, but not least, Princess of the Cherokee, Alexis Lee Littlefeather."

I'd asked Alexis if she wanted to do a war dance as she stripped, but she responded with a suggestion as to where she'd like to stick her tomahawk. Instead, she merely disrobes to reveal a black and blue two-piece.

"Judging by the reaction of the crowd, I'd say there's no doubt that your winner is...

HOPE DAYE!"

Hailey raises Hope's hand in triumph as the other three look on.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLMNMmatch2v2_zpsd5073097.jpg

Powerful Man and Hijo Del Águila Americana vs Blue and The Machine vs Phobia and The Danger

• This is one fall to a finish.

• There's no real sense of story to this match, which starts off with Blue and Powerful Man brawling and features lots of quick tags.

• Pretty much everyone works together with everyone else at some point, and there are some flash double teams performed, as well as a couple of high risk moves - notably a double plancha from Hijo and The Danger to wipe out Blue and the Machine early on.

• Despite that early setback, Blue and the Machine wrestle a smart match, frequently tagging out to other people and staying on the outside for as long as possible.

• Powerful Man shows off his strength by hurling Phobia straight over the top rope at high speed, in a spot that nearly makes me lose my lunch watching backstage. El Insecto, standing next to me, bristles at the thought of someone else tossing people around in his trademark way.

• Eventually, it's that spot which leads to Powerful Man's team's undoing. with Phobia out for the count outside, Powerful Man hits a huge superplex on The Danger which is followed by an Hijo Del Aguila Americana moonsault.

• However, Blue and the Machine choose this moment to strike, hitting simultaneous German suplexes on the team of Powerful Man and Hijo, then kicking them to the outside.

• Blue scoops up The Danger and makes sure of victory with a Blue Moon Blitz (running powerslam) as The Machine stops a recovering Powerful Man from breaking up the pin.

Blue and The Machine defeated Powerful Man and Hijo Del Águila Americana and Phobia and The Danger in 7:57.

ANGLE: ROXY TALKS ABOUT HER MAN

Roxy Kitten comes out and walks down to the fans at ringside, stroking her hand down a young guy's face before slapping him as he seems to like it.

"Loser! You know what's wrong with this place? Not enough masks. All the wrestlers except for my beautiful Buzz may have realised they're so ugly that they need to cover their faces, why couldn't some of you fans take the hint?"

ANGLE: LOS NUMEROS ARE ON A MISSION

As Roxy walks backstage, she's passed by Infinito and Los Numeros, who pass a mic between them.

Numero Uno: "We will succeed!"

Numero Dos: "We will achieve!"

Numero Tres: "We will complete the mission!"

Infinito: "That's right - we're here to do something very special. What is it? I couldn't possibly tell you... but you'll find out soon enough. The mission WILL BE completed!"

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLMNMmatch3v2_zpsf798d196.jpg

Buzz Reid vs The Shadow

• This is 2/3 falls rules.

• Buzz takes control early on, using his power to dominate the smaller Shadow.

• Clotheslines, big elbows, European uppercuts, and slams all feature strongly in Buzz's move set, and the Shadow just doesn't seem to have any way of coping with him.

• Fall one sees Buzz slap a big bear hug on The Shadow and just crush the breath out of him, leaving him unable to respond to the referee raising his arm.

• As the referee declares Buzz the winner of that fall, though, he refuses to let go off the bear hug, with Roxy screaming encouragement at him from the outside. With his warnings being ignored, the referee has no option but to call for the DQ, evening things up at one apiece!

• With the referee warning he'll be disqualified again if he doesn't release the hold, Buzz lets the Shadow fall to the ground and puts a foot on top of him to pin him - but the ref won't count, insisting on a 30 second recovery break between falls!

• Venus leaps onto the apron to scream at the referee, and he goes over to talk to her - as does Buzz.

• As the three are conversing animatedly by the ropes, The Shadow stirs - and schoolboys Buzz from behind!

• The referee drops to the mat and counts three, giving The Shadow a victory here!

The Shadow defeated Buzz Reid in 10:40 by pinfall with a schoolboy.

ANGLE: BUZZ GOES CRAZY

Post-match, Buzz flips out, threatening the referee before grabbing the Shadow and hurling him into the turnbuckle, then hitting a huge running clothesline and a powerslam on him. Picking him up off the canvas, he drops him with a sickening powerbomb then puts the boots in until a few security guys (that's me and three other guys wearing different masks to save money) hit the ring and manage to pull Shadow out.

ANGLE: WHO'S THE WINNER NOW?

Buzz poses, taunting the crowd, as Roxy rubs up against him and laughs at the fans. She grabs the mic again. "You think he feels like a winner? Or a loser like the rest of you?"

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLCard1ME_zps3537ce9e.jpg

Los Numeros vs Black Lion, El Insecto and Z-Boy

• The intros to this one take longer than some matches the Paratroopers have been in on the indy scene, with Los Numeros getting an elaborate entrance with strobe lights (which we got cheap from a source which may not be all that legal) and each of their opponents getting an individual entrance. The most impressive of these s Z-Boy's, which sees him and Dharma Gregg come out dancing to Love Train, which is playing on a ghetto blaster Dharma carries down to ringside.

• The match starts off very slow-paced, with one of Los Numeros in there against Black Lion, and both men seeming wary of their opponent.

• As both tag out, and Z-Boy enters the ring, the youngster signals to Dharma Gregg, who presses play on the ghetto blaster and fills the air with Carl Douglas's Kung Fu Fighting.

• Z-Boy and the Numero in the ring nod at each other and drop into kung fu fighting poses, showboating for the crowd with some martial arts moves opposite each other.

• Z-Boy applauds the Numero's groove, only for his opponent to respond by hitting a martial arts kick to the side of his head!

• Thrown into Los Numeros' corner, Z-Boy is pummeled as his team mates can only watch helplessly, a spiked powerbomb finishing him off.

• The second fall sees another Numero enter the ring, and Black Lion come in for the faces.

• Lion gets the upper hand with a couple of high-flying attacks, including a beautiful enziguri followed by a senton splash, before tagging out to El Insecto.

• Insecto comes in like a house on fire and wails away on all three of Los Numeros, hitting a spectacular double suplex on two of them, before tossing the third out of the ring.

• A running powerslam is enough to get a pinfall, and El Insecto and his team celebrate as if they've just won - clearly, they think the Numero pinned was the team captain.

• Infinito is furious, though, and enters the ring to argue with the referee, who eventually accepts that it WASN'T Numero UNO who took the fall, meaning we're tied at 1-1.

• El Insecto is still going strong, but the referee gets distracted as the two illegal Numeros try to charge in, allowing Infinito to slip a suspicious-looking purse to her man, who smashes in into Insecto's head.

• As the ref turns around, the Numero sinks to make a cover, and gets a three-count!

Numero Dos, Numero Tres and Numero Uno defeated Black Lion, El Insecto and Z-Boy in 12:15 when Numero Uno defeated El Insecto by pinfall following interference from Infinito.

ANGLE: LUCHA LADIES LOVE... FIGHTING?

Screaming in fury at the cheating ways of the opposing quartet, Dharma leaps on Infinito's back and takes her down to the ground. The two end up rolling around the floor, much to the delight of our fans, until a pile of masked security guards (that's me again, with most of the rest of the roster in plain black masks) break it up and tell the fans the show's over.

After the show finishes, I'm thrilled. I congratulate everyone on their performances, singling out Los Numeros for their great work in the main event. All three seem pleased.

Huge thanks to everyone who's taken part in predictions! I'll post segment grades and next card line-up tomorrow. Any feedback on write-up style, layout, etc, would be awesome.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSMshow1results_zpsa6ead17d.png

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLPred1v2_zpsb3035d7c.png

MSLL Mid-South Monday: Monday Week 3 March 2013

In the first of a pair of six-man matches under MSLL's modified lucha-rules, team captain Blue will align himself with El Terror and the Servant of the Snake to take on Hijo Del Aguila Americana, Powerful Man, and team captain The Shadow - fresh off his upset win against Buzz Reid last week.

In the second six-man bout, Amazing Fire Fly will lead a team of three of the lightest competitors in MSLL, as he joins with El Principe and the ninja called The Danger against Black Lion, The Bullet, and team captain El Insecto.

Buzz Reid tries to get back to winning ways, as he takes on BLAZE in solo action.

And in our main event, following on from last week's controversial finish, Z-Boy will once again take on a team of Los Numeros! This time around, he'll be against Uno and Dos - and his partner, Dharma Gregg has announced, will be the monster they call La Bestia Americana!

Quick picks:

Blue/El Terror/Servant of the Snake vs The Shadow/Hijo Del Aguila Americana/Powerful Man

Amazing Fire Fly/El Principe/The Danger vs Black Lion/El Insecto/The Bullet

Buzz Reid vs BLAZE

Numeros Uno and Dos vs El Bestia Americana and Z-Boy

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLElPrincipe_zpsfc7adc7f.jpghttp://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLLArnoldWestberry_zps8d50a81a.jpg

Monday, March Week 2, 2015

"GET IN HERE!" Arnold Westberry screamed at me as I got to the MSLL 'offices' on the first Monday in March.

"Mr Westberry," I nodded respectfully as I walked in to see him standing behind his desk, his face nearly as red as Powerful Man's mask.

"What in the Sam Hill do you think you're doing with our money, you incompetent jackass!" He punctuated the question by slamming a screwed up piece of paper into my chest.

I open it out to reveal some bad news. Our monthly losses for last month were just over $2,400.

"Well?" he asks. I don't reply, looking down the bank statement to see where all the money went, then breathe a sigh of relief.

"I think there has been a mistake, Mr Westberry. I hired a masseuse and a chiropractor for 3 hours, from 7 pm until 10 pm. The chiropractor has been paid for 3 hours, it is true. But the masseuse seems to have been paid for 15 hours. I will contact her and explain the situation. I am sure that she will provide us with a refund, as she seemed to be extremely accommodating."

"You nincompoop! She was paid for 15 hours because she was here for 15 hours! She turned up at 7 am in the morning! You can't even book a masseuse without screwing up."

"7 am in the morning?" I say, faintly. Given her eye-wateringly expensive hourly rate, I could have just torpedoed MSLL with one typo. Then something strikes me. "Mr Westberry, I was here from 10 am in the morning on the day of the show, but I do not recall seeing her around until the time I was expecting her. Is she claiming money for 12 hours of doing nothing? If we were paying her, surely she should have made herself available to me when I got in?"

He glares at me. "If you must know, I figured since you'd done such a darn fool thing, I might as well make sure we got our money's worth out of her, so I had her give me a massage. I've had back problems for a couple of years now."

I smile at him. "I am glad that my mistake had some pleasant consequences for you, at least, Mr Westberry."

"Pleasant consequences? What in God's name are you suggesting, you obnoxious little..."

Holding my hands up to calm him down, I say quickly "Just that you must have felt better once she had dealt with your back problems, Mr Westberry."

"Ah. Well, yes, I did, actually. But that's still no reason to be losing our money like that!"

"Of course not. I apologise, Mr Westberry. It will not happen again."

Bowing slightly, I leave to put the finishing touches to the upcoming card. Something's bugging me, though, and eventually I realise what it is. Before sending off the requests for a masseuse and a chiropractor, I double checked them six times, I was so worried about screwing something up. To confirm this, I take a look at my e-mail, and see that the acknowledgement clearly states 3 hours, from 7 pm to 10 pm. Did someone change it? And if so, why?

Part of me thinks I should point this out to Westberry, but really, there's probably not much point when he's in this sort of mood. I just need to make sure everything goes well this month...

OOC: This is taking longer than I was expecting to do write-ups, thanks to my new commitment to graphics. I'm going to aim for show posts every Monday, I think, so there's still 48 hours or so to predict if you'd like to.

Blue/El Terror/Servant of the Snake vs The Shadow/Hijo Del Aguila Americana/Powerful Man

Buzz Reid vs BLAZE

Im pretty sure this is my favourite diary at the mo. KUTGW!

I like Snake. Snake? SNAAAAAAAKE!

AFF is in fact Amazing, but too low on the overness scale, even for RTG, so he'll eat the loss

Buzz Reid vs BLAZE

Buzz seems to be something here. BLAZE seems to be an afterthought

Trade wins to further the story.

Yeah any team with Servant of the Snake in it gets the win.

I say poopie on Astil a few good wins and you can have AFF main eventing in no time.

Buzz Reid vs BLAZE

Reid comes up short again

Yay Parat...I mean Numeros.

Buzz Reid vs BLAZE

Finally got round to doing a poster for show 2! (Huge thanks to Metal Gear Yoshi for the show logo.)

Also, huge thanks for predictions so far - 24 hours or so until the show if anyone still wants to predict.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/show2_zps556ac322.jpg

Quick picks:

Buzz Reid vs BLAZE

• 2 weeks later...

(Apologies for being a week later than planned - I've just gone, rather unexpectedly, from working part-time to working full-time which is going to slow things up a bit. Hopefully it's worth the wait!)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/MSLposter2_zps8fce2e90.jpg

Mid South Lucha Libre Present

Mid South Monday

Monday Week 3 March 2013

Hunter's Town Hall

ANGLE: BUZZ IS GONNA KILL YOU

Roxy Kitten comes out, armed with a supply of masks, and starts handing them out to fans at ringside. "You should take a hint from the wrestlers and put these on so I don't have to look at those pathetic, worthless faces!" A youngster points out that they don't have any eye holes so they wouldn't be able to see through them. Her response? "Believe me, you won't WANT to see what my Buzz will do to Blaze. This one will be for mature spectators only, kid."

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/mslshow2match1_zps39031060.jpg

Blue (captain), El Terror and Servant of the Snake vs The Shadow (captain), Hijo Del Aguila Americana and Powerful Man

• This is taking place under MSLL lucha rules, first to 2 falls with a pin or submission on a captain getting an instant win.

• Servant of the Snake appears to be the most popular man out there, oddly enough, with the crowd popping for him when he hits a couple of big moves on Shadow and Powerful Man, and cheering as he takes Hissing Sid out of his bag to consult with him while El Terror battles aganist The Shadow.

• It's El Terror's martial arts kicks which have his team taking an early lead, as well, with the other three seeming unable to deal with them. Things get even worse for his opponents when Hijo flies in with a springboard cross body, which Terror ducks, leading to the high-flyer hitting the canvas hard and allowing Terror to unload with some vicious kicks to the head.

• After that, Hijo is easy prey, and Servant of the Snake comes in to hit a Snake Slam and get the first fall.

• The second fall, though, tells a different story, as Powerful Man comes in and nails all three of his opponents, one after the other, with gorilla press slams, then tags in The Shadow. The pair quickly work over El Terror and isolate him near their corner, evening things up with a huge double superplex for the 3-count.

• With Hijo Del Aguila Americana recovering, he comes in and showcases some of his high risk moves, including an insane plancha on Blue after dropkicking him off the ring apron which has fans standing up and cheering. With the pair of them both wiped out from that move, Powerful Man gets El Terror in a bearhug, and The Shadow hits a Shadow Slam (running lariat) on Servant of the Snake for the win.

• The Shadow, Hijo Del Águila Americana and Powerful Man defeated Blue, El Terror and Servant of the Snake in 7:49 when The Shadow defeated Servant of the Snake by pinfall with a Shadow Slam.

ANGLE: BIKINI CONTEST

Hailey Booke is out for another bikini contest, with Dharma Gregg, Infinito, Hope Daye and Alexis Lee Littlefeather competing. She takes them through a similar routine to last time around, with everyone disrobing, and this time it's Infinito who gets the victory, according to Miss Booke.

ANGLE: SOMEONE'S FEELING LEFT OUT.

Roxy Kitten storms down to the ring, followed by Buzz Reid, as Infinito has her hands raised in victory. "You know, being left out last month was bad enough... but for two months in a row, these other tramps get to strut their stuff while I'm stuck in the back cooling my heels. Well, next month, that's going to change, understand me?"

Hailey shrugs. "It's not my decision, Roxy. It's the Board of Directors who chooses who takes part."

"Well, as the public face of that Board of Directors, I think it's about time you started telling them they need to get me out here. Otherwise the face of their public face might not be so pretty any more..."

As she says this, Buzz Reid steps forward menacingly. He doesn't actually touch Booke, but she's clearly terrified of him. "I'll do my best, Roxy!"

Roxy smiles. "Sure you will, Hailey. Just make sure your best is good enough."

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/mslshow2match2_zps1d4091be.jpg

Amazing Fire Fly (captain), El Principe and The Danger vs El Insecto (captain), Black Lion and The Bullet

• This is under our usual rules for six-man matches again.

• El Insecto gets the chance to show off his power here, hitting an early double suplex on Amazing Fire Fly and The Danger.

• It's something of a one-sided match, in all honesty - Insecto has the power, Black Lion has the speed, and Bullet has the tenacious strikes which just don't stop as soon as he gets in the ring.

• The first fall sees a huge powerslam by El Insecto followed by a Lion Leap (triple jump moonsault) from Black Lion on The Danger get the win.

• The second fall comes just a few minutes later, as I get beaten by an Antidote (reverse crucifix powerbomb).

• Black Lion, El Insecto and The Bullet defeated Amazing Fire Fly, El Principe and The Danger in 10:49 when El Insecto defeated El Principe by pinfall with an Antidote.

ANGLE: THE MISSION CONTINUES

Infinito swaggers out, followed by Los Numeros. "Last month, you saw stage UNO! This month, you will see stage DOS!. Next month... you get the idea, don't you? Los Numeros are unstoppable!"

ANGLE: I AIN'T SCARED

Prior to his match against Buzz Reid, BLAZE grabs a mic. "You know something, Buzz, after a match when you sneak attack someone, you look real tough. After a bikini contest when you threaten a woman less than half of your weight, you look really tough. Seems to me, the only time you DON'T look tough is when you're actually in the ring. Me? I don't need all that showing off, I don't really care if I look tough or not. I just care about embarrassing the heck out of big bullies like you."

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/mslshow2match3_zps2e0b5d1b.jpg

Buzz Reid vs BLAZE

• This is 2/3 falls.

• Buzz seems to have taken the bully comment as a piece of advice, if anything, and quickly unloads with hard right hands, but the smaller BLAZE stands his ground and trades punch for punch with him!

• In fact, it's BLAZE who's the first to take his opponent off his feet, bouncing off the ropes and hitting Reid with a running clothesline which staggers him, then another to knock him down.

• After that, a running knee drop and a flying fist drop press home BLAZE's advantage, and there's a big cheer as the man in the gold and black mask sends Reid to the corner then follows up with an avalanche and a ten punch.

• Pressing home his advantage, BLAZE hits a BLAZE Blast (tornado DDT) to get an unlikely lead here!

• Roxy Kitten is beside herself at ringside and quickly urges Reid to wrestle smarter, and he starts to follow her advice.

• After being sent to the corner once again, Reid sidesteps a second avalanche attempt, and grabs BLAZE by the mask to pound his head into the turnbuckles repeatedly.

• Suddenly, it's looking as if the bright start may have taken too much energy out of BLAZE, with Reid tossing him around the ring like a feather, and even taking him outside and dropping him throat first on the guard-rail.

• With the ref warning Buzz about his conduct, Roxy tells him to get it over with, and Buzz rolls Blaze into the ring before hitting a huge running powerslam to even things up.

• The ref calls for the mandatory 30 second recovery period between falls, and Buzz goes over to Roxy and kisses her as he waits for the time to expire.

• This draws boos from the crowd, and Roxy and Buzz both end up jawing with fans.

• With their attention distracted, the dastardly duo don't notice BLAZE scrambling to his feet, and he rolls up Buzz Reid for a three-count to take this match two falls to one!

• BLAZE defeated Buzz Reid in 11:12 with a roll-up.

ANGLE: YOU STOLE MY VICTORY!

Reid reacts to this about as well as you'd expect, letting out a roar and picking BLAZE up then hurling him into the corner. Three avalanches nearly squash BLAZE, and Buzz then hits a huge clothesline which takes both men to the outside. Reid tries to rip off BLAZE's mask, but our crack security team (me and 3 others in new 'SECURITY' masks) are there to stop that from happening.

ANGLE: YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS

Roxy rubs against Buzz provocatively as she taunts the fans. "That little wimp there got just what he deserved! He couldn't face my beautiful Buzz man to man, he had to sneak attack him from behind. That's what we do to sneaks and cowards!"

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u566/Jaded2013/mslshow2match4_zps23804e2c.jpg

Numeros Uno and Dos vs La Bestia Americana and Z-Boy

• Normal 2/3 falls rules.

• La Bestia Americana starts off by taking it to both of Los Numeros with kicks and punches, and indeed scores the first fall by himself, taking down one of Los Numeros with a huge sustained vertical suplex after working over his back repeatedly.

• After this bright start, though, things go wrong once Z-Boy is tagged in.

• Z-Boy motions for Dharma to hit his music, and she presses play on the ghetto blaster and pumps out the Bee Gees' 'Stayin' Alive'

• Z-Boy drops the Numero he's fighting against with a DDT, then leaps to his feet and starts to do the dance made famous by Saturday Night Fever.

• It's a short-lived dance, though, as La Bestia Americana - perhaps mindful of what happened last time around - leaps down from the apron and grabs the ghetto blaster, smashing it into the ringpost several times!

• Z-Boy is unhappy about this, and starts arguing with his partner, allowing Los Numeros to regain control and hit a number of double team moves on him.

• The Numero who was pinned in fall one goes for a suplex, only to clutch his back in pain and roll out of the ring, but his partner leaps in with a flying clothesline and gets the pinfall on Z-Boy to even things up.

• La Bestia Americana comes in to try and get the momentum back to swing back to his team, hitting a baseball slide dropkick on the man still on the floor and then getting a two-count on his partner with an implant DDT.

• The Numero on the floor is rolling around in agony, so much so that he ends up underneath the ring.

• When he re-emerges a few seconds later, he seems surprisingly fresh, and is able to tag in and take control of the match. EVentually Los Numeros are able to hit an electric chair drop/flying clothesline on Z-Boy for the victory.

• Numero Dos and Numero Uno defeated Z-Boy and La Bestia Americano in 14:11 when a Numero defeated Z-Boy by pinfall with a Numero Uno.

ANGLE: HE'S OUTTA CONTROL

Post-match, La Bestia Americana flips out, stamping on the remains of Z-Boy's ghetto blaster as Z-Boy and Dharma hightail it away from their own partner.

After the event, Roxy gets a hug from me, I'm so pleased with her mic work today, and Buzz gets a pat on the back, while I tell Numero Dos that he was awesome in the main event.

Archived