Tag Team Suggestions / Naming Thread

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DutchMagpie
I need a name for a team of Tyler Breeze and Tye Dillinger. I was going to go for The Perfect Breeze, but something about it doesn't sound right. Thanks :)

What about Pretty Perfect ?

I'd like a name for a Bullet Club-style anti-puro stable in PGHW.

Matthew Keith, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and the tag team of Sterling Whitlock/KC Glenn are the members. I actually ran a beatdown angle in PGHW for the first time--they attacked Kozue Kawashima at Night of PRIDE.

I'd like a name for a Bullet Club-style anti-puro stable in PGHW.

Matthew Keith, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and the tag team of Sterling Whitlock/KC Glenn are the members. I actually ran a beatdown angle in PGHW for the first time--they attacked Kozue Kawashima at Night of PRIDE.

American Rifle (Club)

American Shotgun (Club)

Gaijin Shooters

Tag names for Alberto El Patron & La Sombra?

And Samoa Joe & Jay Lethal

What gimmick for Sombra?

LuchAristocrats?

The classic Kill & Thrill comes to mind for Joe & Lethal, but maybe Lethal Submission sounds cool enough. Lethal Machines, Lethal & Pacific..

Lethal's name is super convenient :D

A good name to a Goldberg & Vader tag?

VaderHammer maybe?

Tag finisher should be "Next Time" though :p

Looking for a tag name for William Regal & Zack Sabre Jr.

Something like Timewarp Technicians to show the difference in age but similarity in skill. Catch Generation or something? :p

Guest DutchMagpie
Need help getting a stable name for a group that features Kevin Owens and Jimmy Havoc as co-leaders with Ryback as a third-wheel bodyguard.

Also maybe a team name for Austin Aries and Chris Jericho.

I suggest the stable name Mayhem. Mayhem is a synonym for Havoc and stands for everything this team can do: cause mayhem.

I would call Aries and Jericho 'The Jerichoholics'. Aries initials are 'AA'and Y2J is a Jerichoholic for himself.

• 4 months later...

Archived