Cornellverse 2005

I am in the very early stages of planning a June 2004 version which was the original date from TEW2004. If that works out, I hope to be able to do other dates based on the other TEW and Wrestling Spirit Games (8 total including 2013) and then possible "missing" years such as 2009, 2011, & 2012.

But it is all still in very early stages.

You still have TEW 2004? I did not know you could download that somewhere

You can't install it anymore because of the licensing stuff, but presumably if you still have the same computer and install of it you did 9 years ago you can still play it.

For anyone that cares, I'm in the process of getting the rosters correct and taking out references to post-2005. Alphabetically by promotion, I'm on SWF. After I get the rosters correct, I'll change stats where applicable. Then I'll move on to notable indy workers. Then new workers.

I know what I have to do after that, but I don't have a planned order yet.

I don't have it to play but I was able to find the setup online and then use a converter to convert the data to 2005.

A big help will be when Adam completes the employment histories. The Canon in 2013 may not match how te older games were set up completely. For instance, Wrestling Spirit and TEW2005 have Rip Chord and Sam Strong as HGC/TCW head bookers, but according to tbeir 2013 employment histories they were both done with the company by then.

I'm actually exactly 25 percent done with one. I have everything added and edited except for title lineages and people. I have exactly 600 workers completely edited, all post 2005 references taken out, etc. I'm also making sure that things like Southern Hemisphere Wrestling are included as well as trying to maybe foreshadow the INSPIRE incident. I wasn't going to start a thread for it until I was almost ready for it to be Beta tested but if you're farther along than this then by all means I'll stop work on it and play yours :)

I don't have it to play but I was able to find the setup online and then use a converter to convert the data to 2005.

A big help will be when Adam completes the employment histories. The Canon in 2013 may not match how te older games were set up completely. For instance, Wrestling Spirit and TEW2005 have Rip Chord and Sam Strong as HGC/TCW head bookers, but according to tbeir 2013 employment histories they were both done with the company by then.

The employment histories dont have exact months but Rip left TCW in october 2005 after RDJ retired him. I assume that MAW was opened at the end of the month as they were opened in October too.

Is anyone planning on creating a 2005 mod for the C-Verse?

I ask because I don't want to duplicate work if I don't have to, but I'm willing to give it a go.

I say do it! You never know if someone else makes one but it isn't very good.

I am in the very early stages of planning a June 2004 version which was the original date from TEW2004. If that works out, I hope to be able to do other dates based on the other TEW and Wrestling Spirit Games (8 total including 2013) and then possible "missing" years such as 2009, 2011, & 2012.

But it is all still in very early stages.

Again I say do it regardless. Plus most mods never get completed.

I have TEW04 on my original laptop still. Then on my old desktop I have the others 07 and 10.

Then here on my new laptop I only have TEW13.

I'm just about at the same point.

You guys could combine your efforts and work on it together.

Archived