RayW's Custom Logo Thread

Looks like I arrived just in time, after a spending some time away from TEW, I'm back and ready to move forward with my modding and tinkering, but I am increasingly annoyed by my placeholder logos and my lack of skills to make better ones, so here goes:

I'd like logos for:

1) World Class Wrestling Association (WCWA) - A traditional entertainment style affair.

2) United Promotions - An alliance, so no banner necessary. I'd say go with something modern, if utilitarian.

3) Liberty City Championship Wrestling (LCCW) - Modern entertainment promotion, I'd like something suitably cliche New York-y in it, a la NYCW, if it fits in with what you come up with for it.

On an unrelated note: I also really like your Event Logos. definitely going to use the AAA ones permanently.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if I could get a WCW logo but with the letters forming a sort of Phoenix shape.. I was thinking the W's forming the wings and the C forming the head and tail.. Keeping a predominantly red colour..

I've given a few stabs myself but can't seem to get anywhere close to the concept I have in my mind..

If you could give it a go that would be great (fully understand that it might be a bugger to do so let me know if its not worth the effort) really enjoy some of your other logos KUTGW!

A Late Request

I know that you just closed all requests and I am a little late, but I am going to go ahead and make this request anyway. I was hoping that you can do a logo and a banner for an independent promotion based out of Norfolk, Virginia called SMACKCLUB WRESTLING or SCW for short. If you can’t do it this time around then maybe you can do it this next time you open requests back up. Sorry that I am late. I am curious what you can come up with.

Thanks in advance,

ncrawman

login-logo.jpg.f3b60860dfd9cbe46b8f9f0c6eb1811d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

First of all I want to apologies for not getting the logo's done that have been requested, they are on my to do list for the weekend. But part of the delay is because of a skin I am working on, which I wanted to preview here. No point starting a thread for it until I think it'll be close to being complete, but let me know what you think anyway...

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh287/RayW1986/Skin/characters.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived