1994 Triangle Match: WCW vs. WWF vs. ECW

Ok no problem

It's just that I had an email from you both in my inbox, both with an attached save saying it was my turn. Now I assume that the one from Jackknifed is the most recent one and will continue from that, no problem - but had I processed the turn from the first file and passed it along and then received another save, a minor chaotic situation would have occured...

Anyway, no harm done. :)

In other news, WCW has shown aggressive tactics already and made moves against WWF stars that we can unfortunately not compete with... counter-measures will be taken.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, can we agree to a name for the gfx folder? Doesn't have to be the same pictures, just as long as we name the folder the same thing... because up untill now, we've each switched the folder every time we get the save. Which is not very constructive. :p

I am, of course, using the officially sponsored pictures pack for the mod, nGo, which I'm surprised that justtxyank isn't using as well. :p

Anyway, I can copy my pictures to a different folder if needed be - just let me know what to name it, so we can stop this switcheroo business. :)

Guys, can we agree to a name for the gfx folder? Doesn't have to be the same pictures, just as long as we name the folder the same thing... because up untill now, we've each switched the folder every time we get the save. Which is not very constructive. :p

I am, of course, using the officially sponsored pictures pack for the mod, nGo, which I'm surprised that justtxyank isn't using as well. :p

Anyway, I can copy my pictures to a different folder if needed be - just let me know what to name it, so we can stop this switcheroo business. :)

I'm using the same graphics, but it might not be named the same. I didn't realize that was the problem.

Is nGo the name of your folder? I'll correct mine right now.

I'm using the same graphics, but it might not be named the same. I didn't realize that was the problem.

Is nGo the name of your folder? I'll correct mine right now.

Yeah it is. We need to switch it back to use that folder in the savegame though, if that's what we settle on. It's no biggie to me, just as long as we agree on something.

I made a dumb mistake and imported all my old 2010 angles btw. I'll remove them again on my next turn.

Save is off to justtxyank for his first show(s).

Yeah it is. We need to switch it back to use that folder in the savegame though, if that's what we settle on. It's no biggie to me, just as long as we agree on something.

I made a dumb mistake and imported all my old 2010 angles btw. I'll remove them again on my next turn.

Save is off to justtxyank for his first show(s).

I'm actually using your Hivetabulous pic pack...should I rename it nGo?

Do I need to post in here each time I sent the data to someone or do you both check your emails regularly?

I check mine regularly, but as a habit I usually post when I forward off the data...that way if an email is missed or something, everyone will know where the file should be at (we've all had times when an attachment didn't upload...typed the wrong e-mail addy...had an e-mail wind up in spam...accidentally deleted an e-mail without realizing it etc)

I'm actually using your Hivetabulous pic pack...should I rename it nGo?

That would be great. :)

The Hivetabulous pic pack you're using is not 100 % compatible with the mod anymore, fyi.

Oh, and justtxyank proposed something interesting:

I'd like to propose you using the editor to make 1 worker available from any international promotion to each of WCW, WWF, ECW, leaving in tact the big 3 of each promotion (Muta, Chono Hash, Kawada, Misawa Kobashi, etc.)

This is obviously nothing but a clever plan justtxyank thought of to let him get Stan Hansen. :p

...but I'm open to it, it could spice things up a bit. However, if it is to be even remotely feasible, it would require me to do a lot of editing - like temporarily editing popularity in both USA and the home region. Because as it currently stands, it seems, it's nearly impossible to sign a foreign star that's not big in USA yet... since your owner won't let you spend a significant amount of cash on him.

Oh, and also: injured workers cannot do commentary in TEW 2013? Really? :confused:

Save is off to justtxyank for decisions.

That would be great. :)

The Hivetabulous pic pack you're using is not 100 % compatible with the mod anymore, fyi.

Oh, and justtxyank proposed something interesting:

This is obviously nothing but a clever plan justtxyank thought of to let him get Stan Hansen. :p

...but I'm open to it, it could spice things up a bit. However, if it is to be even remotely feasible, it would require me to do a lot of editing - like temporarily editing popularity in both USA and the home region. Because as it currently stands, it seems, it's nearly impossible to sign a foreign star that's not big in USA yet... since your owner won't let you spend a significant amount of cash on him.

Oh, and also: injured workers cannot do commentary in TEW 2013? Really? :confused:

Save is off to justtxyank for decisions.

I will remane my pic folder nGo...can I just rename the folder or do I need to create a new folder and cut/paste the pics...As we go along I will add to the Hivetabulous pack as needed from my massive TEW 2010 pics folder...If either of you are missing a worker/logo or whatever let me know, I most likely have it in my stash

I'm not opposed to you guys bringing in a top foriegn worker...as ECW I have a working agreement with AAA...that along with my current roster, U.S. and foriegn free agents, give me far more workers than I could sign, and unless you were giving me someone like Misawa for $500 per show, it's out of my league financially, so I'll pass...

besides ECW relies on hard hitting action and expert storytelling, we don't need over priced free agants to entertain our fans :p

Yeah I'll post my show, I'm just a bit delayed. Sorry. :o

Nice. Cant wait for it. And hive, you better put hbk as the biggest star around to keep buying my support. :D

Ps: Hive, will you do any other update to your 1994 mod? Cause its one of first ones i intend to play as soon as i decide to buy 13. Nom im playing burning hamster's 1996 on tew3010. Also good stuff.

Nice. Cant wait for it. And hive, you better put hbk as the biggest star around to keep buying my support. :D

Ps: Hive, will you do any other update to your 1994 mod? Cause its one of first ones i intend to play as soon as i decide to buy 13. Nom im playing burning hamster's 1996 on tew3010. Also good stuff.

I have no comments regarding the future of the heartbreak kid - but I can reveal that he takes part in my very first main event...

And yes, I will update 1994 further - though I actually think that with the last release it is pretty good already.

I have no comments regarding the future of the heartbreak kid - but I can reveal that he takes part in my very first main event...

And yes, I will update 1994 further - though I actually think that with the last release it is pretty good already.

Good. So it looks like a promising start for shawn. And good to hear you will put some more wok on a already good mod. Hope your next mod is set in 96, at the early peak of the war.

Good. So it looks like a promising start for shawn. And good to hear you will put some more wok on a already good mod. Hope your next mod is set in 96, at the early peak of the war.

Next mod will be a 2013 version of my 1995 mod. After that, it will be a 1996 mod set around the bash...

Archived