Booking FCW... Caribbean style

Hell's Bouncer vs Matt Hocking

a) He's a monster and b) he's returning to the company, both of which make me think he'll be on a winning streak for a while.

Kid San Juan vs Ox Mastadon

See above a)

Carlos Gonzalez vs Rob Reynolds

DQ finish perhaps, to further the feud?

Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo & Jesus Chaves vs Sensational Singh, Kirk Jameson & Mainstream Hernandez

Preference, mainly.

Billy Russell & Puerto Rican Power vs Handsome Stranger & ???

It's tough to pick against PR Power, but ??? usually ends up with a victory.

BONUS: Who is Handsome Stranger's tagteam partner? Leper Messiah

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo & Jesus Chaves vs Sensational Singh, Kirk Jameson & Mainstream Hernandez

BONUS: Who is Handsome Stranger's tagteam partner?

Leper Messiah

Going with the Metallica song title...Leper Messiah.

Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez vs Sensational Singh, Kirk Jameson & Mainstream Hernandez

Leper Messiah

Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez vs Sensational Singh, Kirk Jameson & Mainstream Hernandez

Titan

Titan

Thanks for all the predictions so far, I really appreciate it!

But I gotta pick this one out, BigJay2003... I'm honored that you picked out my diary to make your first post on the board, I really am :cool:

I've been lurking the boards for a while, and just recently started a TEW 2013 dynasty with FCW myself. Your booking is different from mine, and it is really interesting to watch this one progress forward. Keep it up!

I'll try to keep it up for sure :)

I've been trying to keep FCW as much as (I think) it was intended, not bringing in too many new people for now and trying to book a show that I'd enjoy myself.

I'd be very interested in hearing your view on FCW as well!

Oh crap...

I was a happy man.

Our first show was a solid success, we made a decent profit (approx. $8000 which was some time ago apparently) and the locker room stuck together in unison.

There were some rumours that SWF were on the lookout for some new talent after rising to international level and the likes of Mainstream Hernandez and Kirk Jameson had been named.

Luckily an old buddy of mine, KP Avatar, recently got a job at SWF.

We met some years ago when I was travelling in the Philippines and we have been pretty close ever since.

I knew he had some pull with SWF management so I gave him a call and we were able to work out some kind of non-aggression pact.

I was very relieved that the big guns weren’t going to be shooting for my talent just yet, so we could have time to develop them!

Having just finished uploading the preview for next month’s show, I got to browsing a bit on the internet; more specifically
TheWrestlingObserver
, a website that has all the latest news in the Wrestling World.

I read about Steve Frehley retaining his SWF World Heavyweight title against Remo, Cameron Vessey winning the eight annual Rip Chord-invitational and the ominous return of former sumo wrestler Kanishoki, who was returning from his hiatus (hurray!...).

Then I noticed a small article on the bottom left of the screen… my heart stopped beating for a second.

Oh crap…

Oh crap²...

I immediately picked up the phone and called PR Power, to notify him of the news I just found out. He didn’t sound too enthusiastic when he answered.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/PuertoRicanPower_zps67fa35f9.jpg

Puerto Rican Power

PR Power
– “Yeah, I heard damnit. Rico just called me a few minutes ago… I already tried to contact Russell, but he’s not answering his phone…”

Me
– “So he didn’t contact you personally before signing with that Asian company?”

PR Power
– “No, no I didn’t have a clue he was leaving. And let me tell you, I’m far from happy with it!”

Me
– “Neither am I, … neither am I”

We tried contacting Billy Russell for two solid weeks but to no avail. It seemed like he had disappeared from earth. At this point I was simply hoping he would show up for our show, because else our main event would fall flat…

I arrived at the Gymnasium the day of the show and went back to PR Power’s office. And there he was, Billy Russell sitting along with the boss and Rico Santana. It even looked like they were sharing a laugh?

PR Power
–“Ah Flavio, get in here. Good news! Billy has indeed signed with PGHW, as he’ll be touring with them for the next couple of months. But don’t worry, he’ll still be available to work for us as well.”

Me
– “Won’t that conflict with our current schedule? I mean, he’s going to be travelling a lot and if I remember correctly PGHW have some shows at dates we are also working?”

Rico Santana
Sounding very angry
It sure is a problem! But apparently PR Power thinks Russell is important enough to shuffle the schedule a bit, so we plan our shows according to his availability…”

PR Power
– “It’s not ideal, but Billy is our champion after all.”

Billy Russell is sitting relaxed in his chair, not saying a word but smirking a bit about the fact that the boss has got his back.

PR Power
– “So if no one else has something to add here, then I think it’s time for us to get warming up. Our show starts in a few hours and I want to make it as memorable as the last one.”

Rico got up first, mumbling some swearwords to himself as he left the office. Billy Russell got up next and gave me a quick, arrogant glance as he passed by me.

Billy Russell
–“See you in the ring boss.”

I left the office as well and went to the backstage with an uncomfortable feeling. Sure I was annoyed that we would need to shuffle our schedule a bit, but all in all I was happy that Russell wasn’t leaving. But I now realized that we weren’t “safe” because of our non-aggression pact with SWF. Other companies are still going to try and steal our workers… so I’ll need to keep that in mind.

As I got to the locker room, I was in for another surprise. Just when I arrived the doors smashed open and half the roster fled out of there, coughing and swearing.

Mainstream Hernandez
– “Damn Jesus, what did you eat last night?? That’s not cool!”

King Kong Kennedy even proceeded to pick up a trashcan and spitting in it. He looked like he was about to vomit any second now, but was able to regain his composure.

King Kong Kennedy
– “What the hell was that??”

I had a sneaking suspicion about what had happened and my nose didn’t deceive me when I went into the locker room. The stench was almost unbearable. In the corner of the room I saw the Latino Kings (Rudy Velasquez, Hector Galindo and Jesus Chavez). They were laughing hard at the reactions of their fellow workers.

Hector Galindo
– “Hey booker, it was Jesus man… he’s rotten on the inside!”
Galindo bursts into laughter again.

As the other workers started to slowly get into the room again, I could tell by their faces that they were not amused by the juvenile behaviour of the Hispanics and that they expected me to say something. So I thought it would be a great time to score some points with them, although I didn’t want to upset Chavez either. After all… it was just a fart..

Me
– “Jesus, is this your… work?”
I had to try hard to keep in my chuckle, as I realized how ridiculous this situation actually was.

Jesus Chavez
– “Yeah holmes, I think I ate a bad taco last night.”
He grinned about his own comment, clearly not caring about what just happened.

Me
– “Well try to keep it in next time, “holmes”. You have to consider the other workers. This is not really cool behaviour, don’t you agree?

Jesus Chavez
– “Fine man, I’ll keep it in next time. I don’t see why everyone is so uptight about it… It’s just a fart”

I got an approving look from Ox Mastadon and King Kong Kennedy, they were clearly happy that I didn’t let it slide completely. And I guess I handled it pretty well… so we could now focus on important matters. The Fight for FREEDOM starts in a few hours!

Note: Next update is going to be the show results, so if anyone wants to chip in their predictions ... this is the time

:cool:

Leper Messiah

[some mellow Caribbean music fills the arena only to be interrupted by a loud, banging pyro. Heavy guitars take over the tune and the FCW The Fight for FREEDOM logo is being shown on the big screen while the crowd starts cheering.]

Lee Bambino:
Welcome to The Fight for FREEDOM. My name is Lee Bambino and sitting alongside me is Cueball Lynch.

Cueball Lynch:
Looking forward to tonight Bambino. We’ve got a great show ahead of us.

Lee Bambino:
What about that main event? Two of the biggest superstars in FCW teaming up to face Handsome Stranger and his mystery accomplice. Do you have any idea who it is?

Cueball Lynch:
Off course I know who it is, I’m a journalist! And believe me, PR Power and Billy Russell are in for a beating tonight.
[starts laughing]

Lee Bambino:
Well who is it Cueball?

[The announcing team is cut off by Paso Doble-style music, which means we’ll be seeing Handsome Stranger coming out from the back.]

Cueball Lynch:
I have a feeling you are about to find out!

[Handsome Stranger appears to a loud chorus of boos. He’s looking pretty confident as he walks to the squared circle, not letting the crowd get under his skin. As he gets in the ring a large “You tapped out”-chant starts, obviously mocking his submission at Billy Russell’s Twisting Arm Lock last month. He breaks a little smile before he starts talking with his thick, Spanish accent.]

Handsome Stranger:
Yes… yes I tapped out…
[The crowd pops at his acknowledgment]
… But it was only after a heroic battle from yours truly, against two of the so-called FCW superstars. They couldn’t do it alone, they needed to combine their forces to beat me; the Handsome Stranger!
[The crowd starts booing again, while Handsome Stranger holds out his arms. He seems to be enjoying the fact that he can get annoy the audience so easily.]

So tonight I brought in an equalizer. If they want to gang up on me, that’s fine. But I’m not going to take it lying down…

[Handsome Stranger is interrupted by a pimped-up version of the Puerto Rican national anthem. He doesn’t seem to be fazed too much, as the team of PR Power and Puerto Rican Champion Billy Russell come out of the back and start marching to the ring.]

[The audience is going mad with enthusiasm, seeing their two fan favorites walking together. As they arrive at the apron, Handsome Stranger jumps to the outside at the other end of the ring. He’s not in the mood for a fight just yet it seems. He starts walking backwards toward the entrance, as PR Power takes a microphone.]

PR Power:
Ow, where are you going
“Handsome”
Stranger? The party has just begun!

[The crowd pops again, as they would love to see PR Power and Billy Russell get their hands on Handsome Stranger again. Stranger on the other hand is simply shaking his head and smiles.]

Handsome Stranger:
I’m not falling into that trap again hombre… I’ve had my share of two-on-one abuse last month. But later tonight, things could get a little bit… funky.

[A funky jazz-tune starts playing and out walks Handsome Stranger’s mystery partner for tonight…]

Lee Bambino:
Grandmaster Phunk?? What the hell is he doing here?

Cueball Lynch:
Hahaha, kicking ass in our main event Bambino, that’s what he is doing here.

[Phunk walks out to the ramp with a big, colgate smile and shakes Stranger’s hand, seemingly thanking him for being given the opportunity tonight. Meanwhile PR Power and Billy Russell seem a bit shook up in the ring, they didn’t expect to see Phunk here tonight it seems.]

Handsome Stranger:
I present to you all: Grandmaster Phunk!

[As he is announced by his tag team partner, Phunk does a little funky dance. Then he adjusts his sunglasses and takes the microphone.]

Grandmaster Phunk:
It’s time to lay down the funk on you punks!

[in the ring an intense Billy Russell takes the microphone]

Billy Russell:
Bring it b*tch!
[Loud pop]

[The four protagonists of tonight’s main event lock in a vicious staredown before Stranger and Phunk walk to the backstage, looking pretty confident for tonight.]

GRADE:
C-

Lee Bambino:
Well we know what tonight’s main event looks like ladies and gentlemen. I still can’t believe Grandmaster Phunk is here!

Cueball Lynch:
Well believe it Bambino. And after he beats those two knuckleheads tonight, I’m sure he’s going to gun for the title!

Lee Bambino:
We’ll see… But now we have to go to ringside, as Matt Hocking is taking on the monster; Hell’s Bouncer.

Cueball Lynch:
Haha, this should be a good one. A good squash I mean!

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Ryan Holland

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Matt Hocking didn’t look too comfortable as Hell’s Bouncer stepped into the ring. The massive monster was staring a hole at the smaller wrestler, but didn’t make the first move. The staredown lasted about 30 seconds before Bouncer started walking towards Hocking in a slow, but menacing way. Hocking tried to retaliate with a dropkick, but this didn’t seem to bother Bouncer too much.

• Bouncer grabbed Hocking by the hair and swung him across the ring, where he landed pretty hard on his face. As Hocking got up, he was met by a big boot that sent him over the top rope to the outside. Bouncer quickly followed and slammed the “Shocking” superstar against the ring post a few times, before sending him back into the ring.

• Hocking tried to fight back but whatever he tried, Bouncer simply shook it off. At one point he seemed to have the big man reeling after a few kicks to the knee, but as he tried to capitalize with a top rope maneuver he was swiftly caught by the throat and slammed down with a hard chokeslam.

• This signaled the beginning of the end: a few power moves later Bouncer ended the match with his patented “Damnation Drop”.

WINNER:
Hell’s Bouncer via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Damnation Drop” (Crucifix Power Bomb)

ENDING TIME:
7:55

GRADE:
D-

Lee Bambino:
My god, what a monster?? And it doesn’t look like he is satisfied just yet!

Cueball Lynch:
Why stop when you are having fun, right?

[bouncer picks up the lifeless body of Hocking and throws him into the corner of the ring. He then charges at him and squashes the poor wrestler between his massive chest and the turnbuckle. Hocking falls down into a broken heap after the impact. Bouncer looks down on him with a despising look, and then walks out of the ring with little emotion on his face.]

GRADE:
E+

Lee Bambino:
Did you see that?? Hocking might be broken in half!

Cueball Lynch:
Off course I saw that, I’m loving it!

[All of a sudden the lights in the gymnasium go down. The crowd starts jeering, as they don’t know what to expect next. They soon find out… ]

[The video screen starts flickering and we see a dark, creepy room. All of a sudden Leper Messiah pops up into the image.]

Leper Messiah:
Boo!! Bet you didn’t expect that, did you?
[He starts laughing like a genuine psycho. Then he continues in a calm, dark manner.]
I may not be scheduled to fight tonight, but I’m still on my… quest. My quest for finding that last piece of the puzzle. Bradford Peverell was not the man I needed, oh no no no. He’s too pure, too goodie two shoes… I need a darker soul. I need someone who knows real pain. And I think I know just the man… But I’m not sure yet…. And I need to be 100% sure.
[With that sentence the image cuts off abruptly and the lights go back on in the arena]

GRADE:
D-

Lee Bambino:
What a disturbing individual… I wonder who he was talking about?

Cueball Lynch:
Pretty sure he was talking about you Bambino, you have a pretty dark soul don’t you?

Lee Bambino:
Gimme a break! The next match is about to get underway, can Kid San Juan make it two for two against the 937 lbs Express?

Cueball Lynch:
Don’t count on it. Kid San Juan might as well be the guy Leper Messiah was talking about, because he’s going to experience some real pain now!

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Ryan Holland

AT RINGSIDE:
Island Boy Apollo w/ Kid San Juan

King Kong Kennedy w/ Ox Mastadon

• The match started out as a genuine cat-and-mouse game, as the slow and plodding Ox Mastadon had trouble catching the quick Kid San Juan. The crowd was loving how he managed to outwit the bigger Mastadon time and time again.

• After Ox Mastadon failed to grab the small Kid once more, he went over to complain to referee Ryan Holland. This gave Kennedy the opportunity to land a big blow to the back of Kid San Juan’s head from the outside.

• Island Boy Apollo tried to get into the ring to equalize, but he was promptly stopped by referee Ryan Holland who didn’t see Kennedy’s attack.

• San Juan seemed like easy pickings from there on, as he was getting squashed with a few big elbowdrops by Mastadon. He was then thrown into the turnbuckle and about to get pulverized with a huge “Stampede” (Running butt-splash in the corner), but managed to get out of the way just in time. Ox Mastadon hit the turnbuckle very hard and started staggering.

• The woozy Kid San Juan saw his opportunity and tried to roll-up the big man (just like Island Boy Apollo did last week), but Mastadon was too powerful and broke free quite easily. He then continued to plant the small Kid with a big powerslam.

• There was no escape for Kid after that one, as he got squashed with Ox’s signature “Ten Ton Splash” for the three count.

WINNER:
Ox Mastadon via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Ten Ton Splash” (Running Splash)

ENDING TIME:
6:05

GRADE:
E

Cueball Lynch:
What a great evening, that’s the second time we get to see an old fashioned squash. Bring me some more popcorn!
[starts laughing again]

Lee Bambino:
You have a sick mind Cueball…

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/OxMastadon_zps51945533.jpg
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KingKongKennedy_zps8a2bc4db.jpg
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/IslandBoyApollo_zps163cbc35.jpg

INVOLVED:
937 lbs Express and Island Boy Apollo

[As the 937 lbs Express are celebrating their win, Island Boy Apollo jumps into the ring looking for some payback. He starts fighting the two behemoths with fast and hard fists, but in the end the opposition is just too big for him. Kennedy bodyslams Appollo to the canvas, where Mastadon follows up with a massive splash. 937 lbs Express then casually leave the ring with a dastardly smile on their faces.]

GRADE:
E+

Cueball Lynch:
937 lbs Express just destroyed the tag team champions Bambino, did you see that?

Lee Bambino:
I saw it Cueball. The Puerto Rican Boys are in for one hell of a challenge if they want to retain the belt next month…

Cueball Lynch:
Mission Impossible!

[The focus moves to the video screen, where we see The Sensational Singh getting ready for tonight. He’s standing in front of a big mirror, adjusting his bright orange robe and bleached blond hair with care. He then puts on his brightly colored sunglasses and seems to mouth ‘Sensational’ to his own image. Then Kirk Jameson pops up behind him, with a slightly concerned look on his face]

Kirk Jameson:
Hey Singh, have you seen Hernandez anywhere? I would like to discuss our tactics for tonight a bit.

The Sensational Singh:
Haven’t seen him Kirk, guess he’s still getting ready in the dressing room? Let’s go get him.

Singh and Jameson walk through the hallway to the door marked Dressing Room. Just when they arrive, Carl Batch and Titan walk out.

Both are sporting a bright smile as they leave the room. As soon as Titan spots Singh and Jameson his facial expression quickly changes to a more menacing mood, Batch however keeps on smiling.

Carl Batch:
Hey boys, looking for something?

The Sensational Singh:
We’re looking for Mainstream Hernandez. You don’t happen to know where he is?

Carl Batch:
[scratching his forehead, seemingly thinking hard]
Mainstream Hernandez… Mainstream.. Hernandez… No, sorry, can’t help you there. But best of luck in your match tonight.

[batch pads Singh on the back and slowly walks past the stunned Sweet ‘n Sour-teammates with a big smile on his face. Titan follows suit, bumps into Sensational Singh intentionally and then lets out a loud, roaring laugh.]

[singh and Jameson immediately know something is wrong and quickly run into the dressing room, only to find Mainstream Hernandez down and out on the floor. ]

[beside him are a few pieces of broken chair scattered around . It seems like he has received a vicious beating. Jameson immediately goes to check on his fallen partner, while Singh gives the camera a disgusted look as the video stops playing.]

GRADE:
D-

Cueball Lynch:
Mainstream Hernandez got his a$$ kicked out there it seems… I wonder who did that?

Lee Bambino:
What do you mean; you wonder who did that? Isn’t it obvious? Batch and Titan are still pissed off about getting eliminated by Hernandez last month and this is their way to get back at him. A bunch of sore losers, that’s what they are!
[bambino is visibly getting very irritated by this injustice]

Cueball Lynch:
Don’t jump to conclusions Bambino. Didn’t you hear Batch? He said he hadn’t seen Hernandez anywhere tonight. You don’t have the right to accuse them.

Lee Bambino:
Oh shut up Cueball, Batch and Titan are acting like bullies and I hope they get what they deserve. In the meantime: I wonder if Hernandez is in any shape to fight tonight. He didn’t look good…

Cueball Lynch:
He sure didn’t…
[Cueball loses his composure for a second and bursts out a short laugh before straightening his face again]
… ahum, I’m sorry.

Lee Bambino:
This makes me sick.

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Ryan Holland

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Carlos Gonzalez tried to engage the crowd by starting a clap from the top of the turnbuckle, but it looks like the audience is not yet convinced about the younger brother of Shawn Gonzalez. He then lets out a loud “Viva la familia”-shout before jumping off and beginning the match.

• Reynolds takes the early initiative with some sharp sidekicks. Gonzalez soon took over though and brought his opponent down in a rest hold, to pace the match.

• It takes a while for the action to get going again. Some of the crowd members are actually starting a “Boring”-chant when Reynolds regains control and clocks “The Maniac” with a hard jumping head-kick. He then goes to the top rope to hit a leg drop, but Gonzalez is able to roll out of the way just in time.

• Both wrestlers need some time to regain their composure. When they are back up they start exchanging some hard right hands. Gonzalez is getting the best of the exchange and hits Reynolds with a few fists in succession. He then hiptosses his opponent to the mat and tries engaging the crowd again.

• Reynolds tries to fight back, but seems to be too weakened now as he soon falls prey to Gonzalez’ patented “Flat-Out”, resulting in the three count.

WINNER:
Carlos Gonzalez via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Flat-Out” (Electric Chair Drop)

ENDING TIME:
10:04

GRADE:
E

Lee Bambino:
A great victory for Carrrrlos Gonzalezzzzzz!

Cueball Lynch:
I’m not impressed Bambino. He had a hard time against Reynolds and I think …

Lee Bambino:
[interrupting Lynch]
Viva la Familia!!

Cueball Lynch:
Whatever…

[A video to hype the upcoming six man tag match starts playing. It focuses on the fact that The Sensational Singh is the next contender for Rudy Velasquez’ title belt, showing some highlights from last month’s battle royal. The Latino Kings are depicted as a dangerous three man unit, not afraid to cheat when needed. To prove this, the ending of Velasquez’ match against Kirk Jameson from last month is shown again as well. ]

GRADE:
E

Lee Bambino:
The six-man tag is next!

Cueball Lynch:
Might as well be a 2 against 3-handicap match… We’ll see.

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Ryan Holland

AT RINGSIDE:
Maryam Vega w/ Kirk Jameson

• It’s clear from the get go that Mainstream Hernandez is in no condition to fight as he limps to the ring. The Latino Kings are making fun of his injury as they enter the fray, with Galindo mimicking Hernandez’ limp. Chavez walks beside him with a menacing look on his face, he’s in no mood for games it seems. People’s Champion Velasquez has his eyes focused on The Sensational Singh, but he still looks very confident as he mouths along with the Hispanic rap song that accompanies the three man unit.

• Chavez and Jameson start the match but as soon as he gets a bit of space, the Latino King knocks the unexpecting Mainstream from the apron. He looks to be hurt badly as he holds his head and Maryam Vega is comforting him on the outside.

• After taking control with some technical wrestling for a while, Jameson is overpowered by Chavez and knocked down with a hard clothesline. The Hispanics work as a team from then on, with quick tags and keeping Jameson down. Singh is trying to tag his partner a few times, but he’s kept out of reach by the mocking Latino Kings. While the ref is distracted they double-team and choke Jameson in the corner, with every opportunity they get.

• Things change after Velasquez misses a dropkick and Jameson is able to give Singh the hot tag. Velasquez runs out of the ring immediately and tags in Chavez to take his place.

• Singh has control for a good while against the bigger Chavez, but ultimately gets caught in a big bearhug. The hold is broken eventually by Kirk Jameson, who comes off from the top rope with a double axe handle. This causes a minute of mayhem as all wrestlers (expect the injured Hernandez) enter the ring and start brawling until referee Holland can retain order in the ring.

• The action continues going back and forth for a good while, although it stands out that Velasquez is doing his best not to be in the ring with The Sensational Singh. In the meantime Hernandez has regained his position at ringside and looks eager to get in the ring.

• After Jameson has weakened Galindo by punishing him with a few stiff rest holds, he tags in Hernandez. Mainstream goes to work on the Latino King and hits a few nice suplexes. He is even able to hit his patented “Pontiac to Home” (a sleeper hold neckbreaker), which has ended many matches in the past. But his attempt to pin Galindo is broken by an interfering Chavez. Again the ring is flooded by all fighters and while Holland is trying get Singh and Jameson back in their corner, Velasquez hits Hernandez with his People’s Championship-belt.

• When Holland regains the control over the match, the champion hits his finisher (“The Street Cutter”) on the fallen Hernandez and gets the easy three count.

WINNER:
The Latino Street Kings via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Street Cutter” (Diamond Cutter) by Rudy Velasquez on Mainstream Hernandez

ENDING TIME:
16:41

GRADE:
D+

Lee Bambino:
They did it again… Can’t these guys win a match without blatant cheating?

Cueball Lynch:
It’s only cheating if you get caught by the referee.

Lee Bambino:
That doesn’t make any sense!

Cueball Lynch:
Haha, it doesn’t have to make sense Bambino. The only thing that counts is the win, and who do you see standing there with their arms held high? That’s correct; the Latino Kings.

Lee Bambino:
This sucks… Mainstream Hernandez was beaten and injured before the match, and still he had Galindo beat. And did you see how scared Velasquez was to get in the ring with The Sensational Singh? These guys will get what’s coming to them real soon, mark my words!

Cueball Lynch:
I’m not going to hold my breath.
[Cueball starts laughing as Bambino is swearing to himself]

[We cut to the backstage where Puerto Rican Power and Puerto Rican Champion Billy Russell are standing. The crowd gives a massive pop when the fan favorites are shown. PR Power lets the crowd cool down for a few seconds before barking into the camera:]

PR Power:
: Hola Puerto Rico!... Are you ready to rumble?!?
[The crowd responds with a huge “Yeah”]
… So Handsome Stranger, after you got your a$$ kicked last week you decided to bring in a bit of help… Do you really think we are impressed with Grandmaster Phunk? Tonight he’ll see that the F in FCW doesn’t stand for funky, it stands for…
[The crowd yells along with PR Power as he hollers “FREEDOM” ]

Billy Russell:
: I may not be a man of many words, but I can promise you this, Phunk; tonight the FCW dream team is going to give you a warm welcome. And Handsome Stranger, if I get the chance I’ll finish what I started last week and break your arm in half. Come get some!

PR Power:
: We got the POWER!

GRADE:
C-

[Another part of the backstage is shown, where Handsome Stranger and Grandmaster Phunk are ready to retaliate. Both look fairly relaxed and confident, with an arrogant smirk on their faces.]

Grandmaster Phunk:
[Asking Handsome Stranger]
Did they just call themselves the ‘FCW Dream Team’?

Handsome Stranger:
I think they did, but tonight will end in a nightmare for them! Billy Russell and PR Power will soon find out how dangerous Handsome Stranger can be in a level playing field.

Grandmaster Phunk:
People asked me why I would defect to FCW… But let me tell you something. Handsome Stranger and me go way back, so I was actually honored when he asked me to come and help him out. I’ve beaten everyone there is to beat in the big leagues of PSW, so I don’t see who can stop me in the pee wee league that is FCW. Especially with Handsome Stranger at my side!

Handsome Stranger:
That’s right, starting tonight you’ll see the new era of Stranger and Phunk in FCW.

Grandmaster Phunk:
Winning tonight is just step one… step two is getting that gold belt off Billy Russell’s undeserving shoulders. And everyone that gets in our way is going to get
funked up
!

GRADE:
C+

Cueball Lynch:
That’s one hell of a power combo: Handsome Stranger and Grandmaster Phunk!

Lee Bambino:
”The era of Stranger and Phunk”; give me a break. I’ve never seen two bigger egomaniacs in one room. I’m sure they’ll stab each other in the back as soon as they have the opportunity. There’s no way they will let the other guy get the gold before they get it themselves.

Cueball Lynch:
I don’t know Bambino, but it looks that they are hell-bent on getting the strap off Billy Russell… any way they can.

Lee Bambino:
We’ll soon find out if they can co-exist; the main event is next!

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Tag Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Ryan Holland

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Stranger and Phunk seem to be at ease as they strut to the ring, although the crowd is booing their hearts out. They don’t look to be a cohesive unit at the moment, both taking their separate time to play with the camera before they enter the ring.

• The FCW-dream team of Billy Russell and Puerto Rican Power gets a massive pop from the audience. As soon as they enter the ring, Stranger and Phunk quickly leave the squared circle and go outside of the ring to talk tactics.

• PR Power is clearly the biggest wrestler in the match, so it’s no surprise that he dominates the early going of the match. He throws Stranger around like a ragdoll which frustrates the Mexican immensely. He kicks the ropes and starts swearing in Spanish, before tagging in Grandmaster Phunk.

• After some nice back-and-forward action, Phunk takes the initiative with a smart chopblock which buckles PR Power’s knee and takes the big man down. He then continues to keep him down with stomps and restholds for a while, until Power is able to break free and tags in Russell.

• Russell goes to town on Phunk with hard fists and then takes him down with a hard belly-to-belly suplex. Handsome Stranger tries to enter the fray, but he is met by a hard clothesline and goes over the top rope. Phunk rolls to the outside as well, albeit on the other side of the ring, and both fighters regain their senses while Russell plays the crowd in the ring.

• The “bad guys” take control somewhat later, after Holland is distracted by Stranger and he misses a vicious elbow from the illegal man Grandmaster Phunk to the back of Russell’s head.

• Stranger and Phunk hit some nice chain wrestling moves on Russell, seemingly tiring him out. Stranger then looks to finish of the champion with his trademark move “La Gota” (a spinning bull dog), but he is able to kick out at 2. Shortly after that Russell is able to get the hot tag and PR Power enters the ring.

• PR Power floors his opponents with a double clothesline and then hits his patented “San Juan Rush” on Stranger, but Phunk is able to break the three count just in time. This causes Billy Russell to enter the ring as well and all four men start to brawl.

• Phunk is quickly disposed by Russell and PR Power with a double clothesline and drops into the corner. The FCW dream combination then goes to work on Stranger, hitting him with a high double-suplex, which shook the ring on impact. Holland then goes to remove both Stranger and Russell from the ring, and misses Grandmaster Phunk reaching into his tights to take out some brass knuckles.

• As PR Power walks over to the fallen Phunk, he gets knocked out with the knuckles and drops to the ground. As Holland turns around, Phunk drops over onto the fallen big man and gets the cheap three count for the win.

WINNER:
Handsome Stranger & Grandmaster Phunk via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
Pinfall from Grandmaster Phunk on Puerto Rican Power after hitting him with brass knuckles

ENDING TIME:
22:54

GRADE:
C-

Cueball Lynch:
Yes, what a great victory!

Lee Bambino:
What the hell? Blatant cheating from the so-called big league star… Is that how they roll in PSW?

Cueball Lynch:
Haha, this is step one Bambino. We’ll have a new champion soon, I guarantee it.

Lee Bambino:
Don’t count on it Cueball. I’m sure Billy Russell and Puerto Rican Power will want to get even next month. Hell, it looks like they are going to get even right away!

[As the camera fades out, we see that the four main eventers are engaging in a full out brawl and some backstage workers run out from the back to break up the action.]

EVENT BREAKDOWN

OVERALL GRADE:
C-

ATTENDANCE:
827 (out of 1000)

Great show!

Thanks mate ;)

I hope the show was not too predictable for you, because you guessed al 5 matches correctly!

In hindsight I probably should have said that Handsome Stranger's partner was someone from out of FCW, as everyone was looking for the suspect on the current roster... oh well :D

Predictions (a few new predictors for this show, a big thanks to all of you!):

1. BigJay2003 - 5/5, 100,00% (+5/5)

2. ampulator - 5/6, 83,33%

3. jhd1 - 4/5, 80,00% (+4/5)

3. Rickmex - 4/5, 80,00% (+4/5)

5. ohiodevil - 8/11, 72,73% (+3/5)

6. Eisen-Verse - 4/6, 66,67%

7. 3rdStringPG - 6/11, 54,55% (+3/5)

7. Occasional_Z - 6/11, 54,55% (+4/5)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"><em>Two-Man Power Trip</em></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Onetime/TwoManPowerTrip_zps9794d609.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Onetime/TwoManPowerTrip_zps9794d609.jpg</span></a> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>Handsome Stranger and Grandmaster Phunk…</em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

Both are cocky egomaniacs, thinking they are the be-all and end-all; standing above the rest of the roster. </em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

The combination seems unlikely, but at The Fight for FREEDOM the two of them verified their alliance. </em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

At that very event they also showed that their newly formed “Two-Man Power Trip” is a force to be reckoned with, as they defeated the team of Billy Russell and Puerto Rican Power in the main event. </em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

The win was not clean by any means, but that simply strengthens the fact that they are willing to go all the way to get what they want.</em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> </em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

It remains to be seen whether the two can co-exist, especially since both of them have their eyes (and minds) set on Billy Russell and his Puerto Rican Title. </em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>

But at this time they seem to be standing firmly side-by-side, which can only mean trouble for the rest of the FCW roster…</em></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">

</div></div></div></div>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>FCW FREEDOM of the City</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:12px;">Card</span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong><em><span style="font-size:10px;">Hell's Bouncer vs. Mainstream Hernandez </span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/HellsBouncer_zps81902988.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/HellsBouncer_zps81902988.jpg</span></a> <span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> VS. </strong></span> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/MainstreamHernandez_zpseb91b6d3.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/MainstreamHernandez_zpseb91b6d3.jpg</span></a> </p><p> </p><p> <em>Ever since his return Hell’s Bouncer has been tearing through the competition with ease, leaving them in total dismay.</em></p><p><em> This month however he is bound to get a serious challenge from Mainstream Hernandez. </em></p><p><em> Despite still suffering from his injuries from last month, the charismatic Hernandez will give it his all. </em></p><p><em> But is it going to be enough to stop the monster?</em></p><p></p><p> </p></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong><em><span style="font-size:10px;"> Carlos Gonzalez & Matt Hocking vs. Rob Reynolds and Ernest Youngman </span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/CarlosGonzalez_zps53dc0c0e.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/CarlosGonzalez_zps53dc0c0e.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/MattHocking_zps72e190e2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/MattHocking_zps72e190e2.jpg</span></a> <span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> VS. </strong></span> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/RobReynolds_zps94a39da6.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/RobReynolds_zps94a39da6.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/ErnestYoungman_zpsaf497e6f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/ErnestYoungman_zpsaf497e6f.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> <em> The bad blood between Carlos Gonzalez and Rob Reynolds continues to boil.</em></p><p><em> This week they will team up with respectively Matt Hocking and Ernest Youngman to settle their differences once and for all.</em></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong><em><span style="font-size:10px;"> The Puerto Rican Boys vs. The 937 lb Express </span></em></strong></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">FCW Tag Team Title Match</span></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/IslandBoyApollo_zps163cbc35.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/IslandBoyApollo_zps163cbc35.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KidSanJuan_zps38298c3d.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KidSanJuan_zps38298c3d.jpg</span></a> <span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> VS. </strong></span> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/OxMastadon_zps51945533.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/OxMastadon_zps51945533.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KingKongKennedy_zps8a2bc4db.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KingKongKennedy_zps8a2bc4db.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> <em>Last month at The Fight for FREEDOM The 937 lb Express laid out the tag team champions, after Ox Mastadon flattened Kid San Juan in one-on-one action. </em></p><p><em> Can the champs retaliate this month to retain their belts, or will the steep challenge of the two big men be too hard for the young Puerto Rican Boys?</em></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong><em><span style="font-size:10px;">The Sensational Singh vs. Jesus Chavez</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps4b751654.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps4b751654.jpg</span></a> <span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> VS. </strong></span> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/JesusChavez_zps2423f9ed.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/JesusChavez_zps2423f9ed.jpg</span></a> </p><p> </p><p> <em> Before facing The Sensational Singh himself, People’s Champion Rudy Velasquez has setup his number one contender with a tune-up match with fellow Latino King Jesus Chavez. </em></p><p><em> Chavez himself is a dangerous competitor in his own right but there is no doubt that Rudy Velasquez and Hector Galindo will be in his corner as well, </em></p><p><em> making it a numbers game in the Latino King's advantage. </em></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong><em><span style="font-size:10px;">Puerto Rican Power vs. Grandmaster Phunk</span></em></strong></p><p> <em><span style="font-size:8px;">Number 1 Contender FCW Puerto Rican Title</span></em></p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/PuertoRicanPower_zps67fa35f9.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/PuertoRicanPower_zps67fa35f9.jpg</span></a> <span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> VS. </strong></span><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/GrandmasterPhunk_zpsa9aa2795.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/GrandmasterPhunk_zpsa9aa2795.jpg</span></a></p><p> </p><p> <em> The main event shall decide who the new number 1 contender will be for the FCW Puerto Rican Title: </em></p><p><em> either self-proclaimed big league star Grandmaster Phunk or ‘mister FCW’ Puerto Rican Power himself. </em></p><p><em> After seemingly aligning himself with Handsome Stranger last month, the dastardly duo seems to have set their sights on the title.</em></p><p><em> But despite teaming up with champion Billy Russell last month, PR Power is always in the running for the strap and will not give up his spot easily.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p></p><p></p><p> </p></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Quick Pick</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span><span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Hell’s Bouncer vs. Mainstream Hernandez</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Carlos Gonzalez & Matt Hocking vs. Rob Reynolds & Ernest Youngman</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> FCW Tag Team Title Match: The Puerto Rican Boys © vs. The 937 lb Express</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> The Sensational Singh vs. Jesus Chavez</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:8px;"><em> Number 1 contender for FCW Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs. Grandmaster Phunk </em></span></p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote>

<p>Hell’s Bouncer vs. <strong>Mainstream Hernandez</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Carlos Gonzalez & Matt Hocking</strong> vs. Rob Reynolds & Ernest Youngman</p><p> </p><p>

FCW Tag Team Title Match: <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys © </strong>vs. The 937 lb Express</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Sensational Singh</strong> vs. Jesus Chavez</p><p> </p><p>

Number 1 contender for FCW Puerto Rican Title: <strong>Puerto Rican Power</strong> vs. Grandmaster Phunk</p>

<p><strong>Hell’s Bouncer</strong> vs. Mainstream Hernandez</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Carlos Gonzalez & Matt Hocking</strong> vs. Rob Reynolds & Ernest Youngman</p><p> </p><p>

FCW Tag Team Title Match: <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong> vs. The 937 lb Express</p><p> </p><p>

Number 1 contender for FCW Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs. <strong>Grandmaster Phunk</strong></p>

<p>Hell’s Bouncer vs. <strong>Mainstream Hernandez</strong></p><p> </p><p>

FCW Tag Team Title Match: <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong> vs. The 937 lb Express</p><p> </p><p>

Number 1 contender for FCW Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs. <strong>Grandmaster Phunk</strong></p>

<p><strong>Hell’s Bouncer</strong> vs. Mainstream Hernandez</p><p>

<em>Bouncer is more likely to stay.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Carlos Gonzalez & Matt Hocking vs. <strong>Rob Reynolds & Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p>

<em>Youngman is the best.</em></p><p> </p><p>

FCW Tag Team Title Match: <strong>The Puerto Rican Boys ©</strong> vs. The 937 lb Express</p><p>

<em>The fat dudes are too slow.</em></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

The Sensational Singh</strong> vs. Jesus Chavez</p><p>

<em>Singh has more potential.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Number 1 contender for FCW Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs. <strong>Grandmaster Phunk </strong></p><p>

<em>Russell is a face and so is PRP.</em></p>

Hell’s Bouncer vs. Mainstream Hernandez

A little further up the card, but a solid win for Bouncer as he climbs the ladder right behind Stranger and Phunk

Carlos Gonzalez & Matt Hocking vs. Rob Reynolds & Ernest Youngman

Gonzalez gets to put over the new guy in Youngman

FCW Tag Team Title Match: The Puerto Rican Boys © vs. The 937 lb Express

While the title run may be short lived, the Express are not the team to take them

The Sensational Singh vs. Jesus Chavez

Toughest match on the card as I can see Rudy getting his buddy a win with interference, but think Singh needs momentum going into the title match

Number 1 contender for FCW Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs. Grandmaster Phunk

While PRP is the name, Phunk is the heel...

Just a quick heads up that the results will be posted within a day now.

I only need to write two more segments, so bear with me!

NOTE: This post can also be seen as a shameless bump and cryout for anyone who would like to make predictions

:cool:

Number 1 contender for FCW Puerto Rican Title: Puerto Rican Power vs. Grandmaster Phunk

Quick Pick

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/FCWbanner_zps0df7e432.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/FCWbanner_zps0df7e432.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong><span style="font-size:10px;">FREEDOM of the City</span></strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Saturday, Week 2, March 2013</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Gymnasium Aguada (Puerto Rico)</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/LeeBambino_zps99be520d.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/LeeBambino_zps99be520d.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/CueballLynch_zps1a8850f4.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/CueballLynch_zps1a8850f4.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>FCW Announcing Team</strong></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Lee Bambino and Cueball Lynch</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[some mellow Caribbean music fills the arena only to be interrupted by a loud, banging pyro. Heavy guitars take over the tune and the FREEDOM of the City logo is being shown on the big screen while the crowd starts cheering.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Welcome to FREEDOM of the City everybody. My name is Lee Bambino and sitting alongside me is Cueball Lynch.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I have feeling tonight could get a little bit… funky, Bambino </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[Lynch chuckles slightly at his lame joke.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You are obviously referring to our main event. Who will become our new number one contender: Puerto Rican Power or Grandmaster Phunk? I guess you have your money on Phunk, Cueball? Do you really think he has what it takes to beat PR Power?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I’m sure of it. Especially with Handsome Stranger in his corner, I don’t see how anyone can stop this Two-Man Powertrip, let alone Puerto Rican Power…</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You might be on to something there, but I still have faith in Mr. FCW himself!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> [The commentary team is interrupted by a big pyro. Then the eerie entrance music of Hell’s Bouncer starts to play.] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I guess it’s go-time… let’s get down to the ring!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/HellsBouncer_zpsddc26e7f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/HellsBouncer_zpsddc26e7f.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:36px;"><strong>VS</strong></span></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/MainstreamHernandez_zps9a2427d1.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/MainstreamHernandez_zps9a2427d1.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Hell’s Bouncer vs. Mainstream Hernandez</strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>MATCH TYPE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>TIME LIMIT:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>REFEREE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Ryan Holland</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>AT RINGSIDE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Mainstream Hernandez still looks a bit banged up from the assault he endured last week, at the hands of Titan. His ribs are taped up and he has a painful look on his face. Hell’s Bouncer has his typical blank stare, as he watches his opponent enter the ring. It seems like he has a small, but evil smile.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Hernandez immediately takes the action to the big man, hitting a few big right hands and a drop kick to Bouncer’s chest… but the monster doesn’t seem to flinch. He just pushes Hernandez away, causing him to fly across the ring.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Bouncer takes control of the match and hits Mainstream Hernandez with several power moves, including a nasty looking back breaker that almost broke Hernandez in half. As the crowd starts cheering for the young, fallen superstar, Hell’s Bouncer looks all business as he slowly walks across the ring.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • The monster looks to finish the match quickly, like he did the past few shows, and picks Hernandez up. He sets him up for his patented Damnation Drop (a Crucifix Power Bomb), but as soon as he has Hernandez in the air Mainstream starts hitting Bouncer with a series of heavy fists to the head. This seems to have caught the big man by surprise, as he lets go of his opponent while shaking his head. Hernandez drops to the ground in an awkward fashion, but didn’t seem to be harmed too much by it as he immediately jumps up.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • With Bouncer reeling a bit, Hernandez hits him with several right hands and backhand chops before going for a slingshot crossbody… but he is caught midair by the big man. Bouncer then hits a thunderous powerslam and goes for the three count. Hernandez is able to escape at the count of 2.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Hell’s Bouncer picks up his opponent and throws him into the corner and tries to follow up with a splash but Hernandez is too quick and gets out of the way right in time, causing Bouncer to hit the turnbuckle at full speed. As the big man is staggering out of the corner, Hernandez hits him with his signature “Super Kick” out of nowhere. Instead of going down though, Bouncer flips backwards over the top rope and lands on his feet at the outside. He’s still standing, but looks a bit woozy!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Mainstream sees his opportunity and climbs the turnbuckle, looking to inflict more damage from the top rope when all of a sudden … Titan’s entrance music starts to play.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/CarlBatch_zps2db61793.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/CarlBatch_zps2db61793.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/Titan_zps0df8ea3d.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/Titan_zps0df8ea3d.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Carl Batch and Titan</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Both Titan and his manager Carl Batch step out from the back. They don’t come closer to the ring, but remain standing at a safe distance. While Batch is sporting a bright smile, Titan is looking on with a menacing face. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Hernandez spots his two enemies and starts yelling some insults to them. While still on the top rope, he signals them to come over to the ring. In the meantime however Hell’s Bouncer has regained his senses and he bumps into the ring, causing the distracted Mainstream to lose his balance and drop to the outside. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Bouncer then picks up his fallen opponent and finishes him off with a thunderous Damnation Drop onto the padded floor. He rolls Hernandez back into the ring and gets the easy three count.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • After seeing Hernandez getting pinned, Batch and Titan (who is now also laughing) leave for the backstage again. The damage has been done.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>________________________________________</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>WINNER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Hell’s Bouncer via pinfall</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING MANEUVER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> “Damnation Drop” (Crucifix Power Bomb) after distraction by Titan.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING TIME:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> 16:24</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> D-</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> For God’s sake… why can’t Batch and Titan leave Hernandez alone? What has he ever done to them?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> He did cost Titan a shot at the People’s Championship Bambino, they don’t forget something like that easily. Either way, Hernandez was not going to beat Hell’s Bouncer. Did you see how he reacted after getting superkicked in the face? He just shook it off!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I’ve got to hand that to you Cueball, any other fighter would have been knocked out after that shot. Hell’s Bouncer is a monster of a man!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Looks like he is about to inflict some more damage to Hernandez…</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Oh come on Bouncer, this is not necessary!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/HellsBouncer_zps81902988.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/HellsBouncer_zps81902988.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/MainstreamHernandez_zpseb91b6d3.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/MainstreamHernandez_zpseb91b6d3.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Hell’s Bouncer and Mainstream Hernandez</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[Just like previous weeks, Hell’s Bouncer wants to punish his beaten opponent a bit more after the match. He picks up Hernandez and looks to set him up for a big chokeslam. But before he can connect, the entrance music of Bradford Peverell starts to play and “Hands of Stone” runs out to the ring!]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/BradfordPeverell_zps0ac39041.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/BradfordPeverell_zps0ac39041.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">The cavalry arrives</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> [bouncer lets go of Hernandez and braces himself for the entrance of Peverell. As soon as he enters the ring, both men start exchanging hard right hands with each other. Peverell seems to get the best of the exchange and looks to hit his patented “Dream Left Hook”. He doesn’t strike Bouncer with full force, but enough to send the big man over the top rope where he lands on his feet again. </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> As Peverell is shouting insults at Bouncer, the monster give him a blank, menacing stare before walking slowly to the backstage. Peverell then goes over to check on the fallen Mainstream Hernandez.] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E+</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Bradford Peverell saves the day!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I think he bit off more than he can chew tonight. Did you see the look on Hell’s Bouncer’s face?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Bouncer always has that look on his face! It’s about time someone stood up to him.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Well let me tell you something…</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[Cueball’s monologue is broken off by what appears to be a power failure, as all the lights in the gymnasium go out all of a sudden. We know what that means…] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/LeperMessiah_zps7b95b720.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/LeperMessiah_zps7b95b720.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Leper Messiah</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The video screen starts flickering and we see a big alarm clock, slowly ticking away. Then the camera pans out and we see that Leper Messiah is holding it. He starts talking calmly, but gets louder with every sentence he says.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Leper Messiah:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Tick… tock… tick… tock… It’s almost time. It’s almost time to finish my puzzle. It’s almost time for me to get that last dark soul … </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The next sentence is barked into the camera with evil intentions.] </em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> It’s almost time for the Lepracy to infect FCW! … </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[Messiah then seems to calm down again, and proceeds very relaxed and slow again.] </em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I still have to finalize some… details. But next month at FREEDOM of Speech, I’ll show you all. </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[He then bursts into laughter as the image cuts off abruptly and the lights go back on in the arena] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> D-</span></div></div></div><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Leper Messiah is a freak. What will he have in store for us next month?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> No idea Bambino, and to be honest… I don’t want to find out either.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You and me both Cueball, I’m not looking forward to FREEDOM of Speech at this moment. Let’s get to ringside for our next match, that guy gave me goose bumps.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/CarlosGonzalez_zps780bb926.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/CarlosGonzalez_zps780bb926.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/MattHocking_zpsca578eab.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/MattHocking_zpsca578eab.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:36px;"><strong>VS</strong></span></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/RobReynolds_zps757a0bd3.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/RobReynolds_zps757a0bd3.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/ErnestYoungman_zpsa6522763.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/ErnestYoungman_zpsa6522763.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><em>”The Maniac”</em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Carlos Gonzalez & </strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><em>”Shocking”</em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Matt Hocking vs. </strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Rob </strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><em>”The Real Deal”</em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Reynolds & </strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><em>”The Assassin Of The Squared Circle”</em></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Ernest Youngman</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>MATCH TYPE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Standard Tag Match; First Pinfall/Submission</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>TIME LIMIT:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>REFEREE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Ryan Holland</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>AT RINGSIDE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A </span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • The team of Reynolds and Youngman take the early control, working pretty well as a team despite their different styles at the beginning of the match. While Reynolds looks to strike as often and hard as possible with his swinging high kicks, Youngman tries to wrestle his opponent to the ground and keep him there. They do a good job isolating Hocking in their corner though.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Hocking shifts the momentum in his advantage when he counters a Youngman-attack with a quick DDT. This gives him the chance to tag in Gonzalez, who knocks down both his opponents with a series of clotheslines before jumping onto the turnbuckle to work the crowd as he hollers out “Viva la familia”.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Reynolds is able to regain control a bit later with a stiff kick to the side of Gonzalez’ head and looks to finish him off with a dangerous looking piledriver, but “The Maniac” kicks out at the count of 2.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Matt Hocking is the next one to hit a high-impact move a few minutes later, as he drops Ernest Youngman with his patented “Hock Shock” (a reverse double-underhook DDT), but Reynolds breaks the three count to save his partner. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Reynolds keeps Hocking down with a few kicks before throwing him into the corner, where he is held by a still dizzy looking Youngman. Reynolds prepares to hit a thunderous head kick, but Hocking breaks loose just in time and the kick hits Youngman square in the kisser.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • As Reynolds is checking on his partner for a split second, Hocking tags in Gonzalez who hits his opponent with a Running Knee Drive as soon as he turns around. The stunned Reynolds is then easily disposed with a Flat-Out for the three count. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>________________________________________</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>WINNER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Carlos Gonzalez via pinfall</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING MANEUVER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> “Flat-Out” (Electric Chair Drop) on Ernest Youngman</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING TIME:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> 8:13</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E-</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> That’s the second month in a row that Carlos Gonzalez is able to hit the Flat-Out on Rob Reynolds! He is on a roll lately!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> I’m still not impressed Bambino, he let Hocking do most of the work and then tries to take all the credit. I’d rather talk about Reynolds and Youngman… they are the real future of this company.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> They are both impressive athletes Cueball, I’ll give you that. But you know what?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> What?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Viva la familia!!! </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[bambino starts laughing]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Whatever…</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/OxMastadon_zps51945533.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/OxMastadon_zps51945533.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KingKongKennedy_zps8a2bc4db.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KingKongKennedy_zps8a2bc4db.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> The 937 lb Express </span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The video screen then shows the 2 big men of The 937 lb Express walking in the backstage, apparently ready to hit the ring. Both Ox Mastadon and King Kong Kennedy have a nasty look on their face, they mean business.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> D+</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Oh boy, did you see the look on those kissers?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon are not here to play games, they are here to win the FCW Tag Team Title!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> It’s not often that the champions are the underdogs in a match like this, but that’s how it is tonight. The size difference is going to be huge!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You bet, and I don’t see any way for the Puerto Rican Boys to walk out of this arena with their titles. Unless they don’t show up off course. </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[Chuckles] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> They may be the underdogs here, but they are no cowards! Puerto Rican Boys vs 937 lb Express is next!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/FCW_Tag_zps272bc89b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/FCW_Tag_zps272bc89b.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/FCW_Tag_zps272bc89b.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/FCW_Tag_zps272bc89b.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/IslandBoyApollo_zpse0e940ef.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/IslandBoyApollo_zpse0e940ef.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/KidSanJuan_zps248168cf.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/KidSanJuan_zps248168cf.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:36px;"><strong>VS</strong></span></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/OxMastadon_zps996897f7.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/OxMastadon_zps996897f7.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/KingKongKennedy_zps5a6cc651.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/KingKongKennedy_zps5a6cc651.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>The Puerto Rican Boys vs. The 937 lb Express</strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>MATCH TYPE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Standard Tag Match; First Pinfall/Submission</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>TITLE ON THE LINE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> FCW Tag Team Championship</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>TIME LIMIT:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>REFEREE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Ryan Holland</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>AT RINGSIDE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Just like the announcers said, the sheer size difference between the two teams is massive. Ox and Kennedy have a smug look on their face as they check out their opponents before the match starts… as if they don’t expect this to be a competition at all.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Island Boy Apollo starts of the match against Ox Mastadon, and he wants to engage in a power struggle. The two lock up and Ox easily wins the encounter, shoving Apollo back. He then points at the young Puerto Rican Boy and laughs at him while he mouths something to Kennedy. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Apollo wants to go for a second lockup and Mastadon eagerly goes for it. This time the exchange is taking a bit longer and we can see that Apollo is gaining the upper hand. He is then able to shove Mastadon back and sticks up his arms in victory while the crowd cheers. Mastadon immediately retaliates with a big clothesline though, dropping the Island Boy to the canvas.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • After hitting Apollo with a few clobbering maneuvers (double ax handles, clotheslines and head butts) Mastadon throws his opponent into the Puerto Rican Boys’ corner. He then invites Kid San Juan to tag in and enter the ring.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • The speedy San Juan jumped into the ring and before Mastadon could catch him, he slipped between his legs and hit a quick drop kick to the big man’s back. He then climbed the top rope and hit a series of high impact moves before Mastadon has had enough and tagged in Kennedy.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Kennedy has the same slow, plodding style as Mastadon so he also has trouble catching the quick Kid, who is jumping and rolling around the ring trying to wear down the 937 lb Express-member. Eventually San Juan gets a bit too cocky as he tries to jump over the charging Kennedy, only to get caught in a bear hug.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • The crowd is cheering for the fan favorite to escape, but it looks like Kid San Juan is about to pass out. Typically the ref goes to check his consciousness by lifting his arm and at the third attempt the Puerto Rican Boy holds up his fist. Before he can hit his opponent with it though, Kennedy drops forward squashing Kid underneath his body. He then goes for the cover, but only gets a two count.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Mastadon tags back in and he goes to work on Kid San Juan, throwing him into the turnbuckles and almost pulverizing him with a running elbow. He hits a few right hands and then tags in Kennedy again. They double team San Juan in the corner for a while, paying no attention to the threats by Holland to disqualify them. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • The illegal man Mastadon then gets out of the corner, looking to go back to his spot when all of a sudden Island Boy Apollo comes running in with a big clothesline which knocks the big man through the ropes onto the outside. As the crowd starts cheering, Kennedy turns around and charges at Apollo, only to be met with a few big right hands. Apollo then tries to irish whip the big man into the corner, but it gets reversed and the Island Boy hits the turnbuckle hard. Kennedy charges at the corner again, this time looking to hit the Kennedy Krush (a running splash in the corner), but Apollo gets out just in time, causing King Kong to smash into the turnbuckle. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • As the big man staggers to the other side of the ring, he doesn’t see that Kid San Juan has gone up to the top of the corner. As soon as Kennedy is within reach, he hits his signature Moonsault Press onto the big man. To make sure Kennedy goes down, Island Boy Apollo has dropped behind him, causing King Kong to trip. He is too dazed to kick out of the cover. 1 – 2 – 3, The Puerto Rican Boys retain the belt!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>________________________________________</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>WINNER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Kid San Juan via pinfall</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING MANEUVER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">Moonsault Press on King Kong Kennedy</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING TIME:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> 8:03</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>NOTE:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> This is The Puerto Rican Boys’ 3rd successful defense of the FCW Tag Team Championship</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E+</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Puerto Rican Boys win, Puerto Rican Boys win!!! </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[bambino is ecstatic] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> What a bunch of cheats! Island Boy Apollo had no business being in the ring there!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Puerto Rican Boys win! You said it yourself, a win is a win! This is great, good for you guys!! </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[bambino stands up and applauds the young champions.] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/IslandBoyApollo_zps163cbc35.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/IslandBoyApollo_zps163cbc35.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KidSanJuan_zps38298c3d.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KidSanJuan_zps38298c3d.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> The Puerto Rican Boys</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The Puerto Rican Boys are celebrating their victory in the ring. Both have gone up to a turnbuckle and are playing the crowd, who are loving this. As Island Boy Apollo holds up his title belt, the audience gives out a loud pop.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E-</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps4b751654.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps4b751654.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> The Sensational Singh</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The video screen then shows The Sensational Singh, standing in the backstage. He’s not looking as calm and relaxed like he normally does, but pretty pumped up instead.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>The Sensational Singh:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Oooh yeah, Rudy Velasquez; you seem to be very good at dodging the bullet. Last month you made sure you weren’t in the ring with The Sensational Singh and tonight you arranged for your goon Chavez to go one-on-one with me… But it doesn’t matter if you are scared or not… My win at the FREEDOM Fighters-battle royal guaranteed me a title shot, so one of these days now we will meet up. And we both know how that’s going to end… With a sensational win, wooooo!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E+</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/RudyVelasquez_zps3388ea70.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/RudyVelasquez_zps3388ea70.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/JesusChavez_zps2423f9ed.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/JesusChavez_zps2423f9ed.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/HectorGalindo_zpse3f91900.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/HectorGalindo_zpse3f91900.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> The Latino Kings</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The video then cuts to another part of the backstage, where we can find the Latino Kings. As the leader of the group, Rudy Velasquez is doing the talking. Firmly beside him is Jesus Chavez, the man who is in action tonight. He’s standing there with an angry look on his face and a thick steel chain in his hand. Hector Galindo is standing a bit more casually in the background, with a smug look on his face.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Rudy Velasquez:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Yo Singh, you think I’m scared of you?? </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> [Velasquez chuckles and glances at his stable-mates before looking into the camera again]</em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> … I’m scared of no man, ese! But I like to share… tonight my man Jesus here wanted a piece of you, so I was happy to oblige… </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[Velasquez pats Chavez on the back, which caused the big man to crack a little smile] </em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">… And next month at FREEDOM of Speech, you will get your shot at MY People’s Championship. It’ll be Rudy Velasquez versus The Sensational Singh… </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> [Pauses] </em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> … versus Hector Galindo, in a three way match for the belt! </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> [The crowd starts booing at this announcement, as they were obviously hoping for a one-on-one encounter between Singh and the champion. Galindo’s face just got a bit smugger after his name was said.] </em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Good luck tonight… hombre.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> [Velasquez can be heard laughing as he walks out of the image, soon followed by Galindo and Chavez, who gives the camera one last dirty look before leaving.] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> D-</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> This is bull[censored]… The Sensational Singh won a one-on-one title shot with Velasquez, and now for some reason it’s a three way with Galindo? Where is the justice in that? </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">[/i]</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Haha, that’s just smart thinking Bambino. I guess Velasquez found a loophole and took advantage of it.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> That’s not fair at all. Singh was up for a challenge against Velasquez alone, but against two Latino Kings? I don’t see how he can win that? </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> You’re right Bambino, isn’t it sensational? </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[Cueball starts laughing loudly] </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Damn it!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps84617c6e.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps84617c6e.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:36px;"><strong>VS</strong></span></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/JesusChavez_zps78c81b74.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/JesusChavez_zps78c81b74.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>The Sensational Singh vs. Jesus Chavez</strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>MATCH TYPE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>TIME LIMIT:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>REFEREE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Ryan Holland</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>AT RINGSIDE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Kirk Jameson w/ The Sensational Singh </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Rudy Velasquez w/ Jesus Chavez </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Hector Galindo w/ Jesus Chavez </span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • While Chavez had the other Latino Kings in his corner, Singh brought along his Sweet ‘n Sour teammate Kirk Jameson to level the playing field a bit.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Chavez tried to go for the early attack, but Singh avoids his right hand and retaliates with a few punches of his own before throwing the Latino King across the ring with an arm drag. Galindo is protesting to the referee about the closed fists, while Chavez lets out a frustrated roar.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Singh remains in control, as he ducks under a clothesline and hits a nice snap-suplex. He then locks in a wristlock to keep Chavez down for a minute.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Chavez is able to break free though and hits Singh with a knee to the gut. He then hits the Sensational one with a few hard blows to the back. After this he uses a few power moves to keep Singh down. He then locks in a big bear hug, squeezing the life out of Singh while Velasquez and Galindo are rooting him on.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Singh fights back however and is able to break free after hitting a bell clap on Chavez (slapping both his ears simultaneously with the palms of his hands). He then regains full control after scoring with a big enzuigiri, which seems to knock Chavez out. The cover is quickly broken by an interfering Galindo though.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Singh starts fighting Galindo and is able to throw the Latino King from the ring, but this gives Chavez the time to recuperate and he hits Singh with a big boot. He then slings his opponent into the corner, where he punishes him with a few elbows to the face. Chavez then goes to taunt Jameson at ringside, while Velasquez chokes Singh with the ring rope behind the back of referee Ryan Holland. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • This scenario repeats itself a few times before Jameson has enough and sprints over to the other side and starts brawling with Velasquez and Galindo. The two Latino Kings quickly gain the upper hand, with Chavez looking onward from in the ring. Singh sneaks behind him and goes for a quick schoolboy roll-up. He only scores a two count though.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Chavez tries to knock down Singh again with a big clothesline, but the Indian-born wrestler is too quick and counters with an atomic drop. Chavez is withering in pain and then walks straight into Singh’s trademark “Cal-Cutter”.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Singh goes for the cover but sees the attempt broken by an interfering Rudy Velasquez, who jumped in the ring. He hits a vicious kick to the back of Singh’s head but before he is able to hit him a second time, Kirk Jameson knocks him down with a clothesline from behind. When Galindo also gets in the ring to join the battle, the action gets completely out of control. Referee Ryan Holland does his best to get the illegal men out of the ring, but in the end he has no other option than to call for the bell and a double DQ. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>________________________________________</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>WINNER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Draw</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING MANEUVER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Double Disqualification after interference by the Latino Kings and Kirk Jameson</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING TIME:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> 15:32</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E+</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Those damn Latino Kings! Singh had Chavez beat until Velasquez came in to interfere!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Don’t blame the Latino Kings, it’s Kirk Jameson’s interference that caused Holland to stop the match. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Oh come on… The Sensational Singh was about to gain a lot of momentum, going into that three way match next month. But Velasquez and his goons just can’t play by the rules, can they?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The Latino Kings make their own rules Bambino!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> ]</div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/RudyVelasquez_zps3388ea70.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/RudyVelasquez_zps3388ea70.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/JesusChavez_zps2423f9ed.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/JesusChavez_zps2423f9ed.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/HectorGalindo_zpse3f91900.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/HectorGalindo_zpse3f91900.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps4b751654.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KashmirSingh_alt1_zps4b751654.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/KirkJameson_zps07c2b980.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/KirkJameson_zps07c2b980.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> The Latino Kings and Sweet ‘n Sour</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The action in the ring doesn’t stop when the bell rings. Instead all five men are engaging in a massive brawl, hitting each other with everything they got until a bunch of backstage workers run in to break them up. Velasquez is shown shouting some profanities at Singh while he is dragged away.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> What a brawl, this isn’t over by a long shot, Cueball! But we are ready for the main event now. Ready to crown a new number one contender.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> This is going to be funky! </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Let’s take a look at how this match came about.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/PuertoRicanPower_zps67fa35f9.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/PuertoRicanPower_zps67fa35f9.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/GrandmasterPhunk_zpsa9aa2795.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/GrandmasterPhunk_zpsa9aa2795.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Puerto Rican Power and Grandmaster Phunk</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>A short music video starts to play, hyping the upcoming match. It’s showing some highlights from the three way match between Billy Russell, Puerto Rican Power and Handsome Stranger before focusing on the surprise arrival of Grandmaster Phunk last month. </em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em> We then see Phunk pinning PR Power, after hitting him with a set of brass knuckles in the Fight for FREEDOM-main event. </em></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;">!</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> C+</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/PuertoRicanPower_zps11505df6.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/PuertoRicanPower_zps11505df6.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:36px;"><strong>VS</strong></span></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/GrandmasterPhunk_zps7ba6d6dc.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/GrandmasterPhunk_zps7ba6d6dc.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> Puerto Rican Power vs. Grandmaster Phunk</strong></span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>MATCH TYPE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>TIME LIMIT:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>REFEREE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Ryan Holland</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>AT RINGSIDE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> N/A </span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Phunk looks very relaxed as he walks to the ring, showered by a chorus of boos. He struts around a bit until his opponent walks out. Puerto Rican Power gets easily the biggest pop of the evening, the crowd absolutely loves him.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • PR Power has the clear height and weight advantage here, and takes early control of the match as the throws Grandmaster Phunk around with ease. The big fan favorite hits several clotheslines in succession and plays the crowd in between. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Phunk rolls out of the ring to catch his breath, but PR Power quickly follows him and continues his onslaught on the outside. He slams Phunk’s face against the ring post and then drops him with a big bodyslam before rolling him back in.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • As PR Power gets back in the ring, Phunk is on his knees, pleading for mercy. PR Power looks around to the crowd, as if to ask for their opinion. He then loads up a big right hand but Phunk hits a devious low blow. Referee Ryan Holland is obviously not happy with this action, but he is brushed aside by the smiling Grandmaster.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Phunk takes solid control of the match, hitting PR Power with some hard knees to the side of his head before dropping him with a spinning bulldog. Phunk then locks in a figure four leglock to keep the big man down.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • In typical heel-fashion, Phunk uses the ring ropes for leverage every time Ryan Holland isn’t looking. PR Power is in pain, but shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to quit. He then uses his strength to crawl to the ropes and is finally able to reach them, causing Holland to break the hold.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Phunk doesn’t slow down however, as he kicks PR Power to the head to keep him on the ground and then hits a couple of sharp elbow drops. He then shouts out to the crowd to “Shut up”, as they are starting a “Let’s go Power”-chant.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Phunk keeps control, hitting a few nice technical moves like a Russian legsweep and DDT. The momentum shifts however when he throws PR Power into the ropes and misses with a clothesline on the first attempt. As Power comes back on the rebound, both men hit a big clothesline at the same time, taking their opponent down hard. Referee Ryan Holland starts the ten count to see if either man gets up from that impact.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • As Holland reaches the count of five, PR Power seems to be getting up slowly. And then…</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/HandsomeStranger_zpsb296bfc2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/HandsomeStranger_zpsb296bfc2.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">Handsome Stranger </span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • … Grandmaster Phunk’s accomplice, Handsome Stranger, starts walking to the ring with a big smile on his face. He gets up onto the ring apron and taunts PR Power to get up. PR Power immediately shifts his focus to the unwelcome intruder as he gets to his feet and storms at him. Handsome Stranger slips off the apron just in time, but not before quickly throwing a foreign object to Phunk, who has slowly gotten up in the meantime as well. It’s the same set of brass knuckles Phunk used last week! Phunk then drops to the ground, playing possum. Referee Ryan Holland didn’t see any of this happening (off course).</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • After shouting some insults to the smiling Handsome Stranger, PR Power turns to Phunk. As he bends over to pick him off the ground, Grandmaster tries to hit him with the brass knuckles. But PR Power apparently anticipated the attack, as he catches Phunk’s fist in the palm of one hand and he wiggles the index finger of the other hand, signaling “no no no”. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • PR Power then starts hitting a series of big punches on Phunk, sending the brass knuckles out of the ring. He then punishes Phunk further with a big belly-to-belly suplex while the crowd is going wild. PR Power adds some more fuel to the fire by shouting out “I’ve got the Power!” to the audience.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • In a typical crowd pleasing move, Power then throws Phunk into the corner and starts hitting his head against the turnbuckle while the audience counts along. As Holland comes to separate the two again, Phunk hits a wild elbow against PR Power’s chin. This causes the big man to backpedal a bit, and he knocks into the referee with force, sending the poor Holland down to the ground.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • As PR Power is holding his chin, Phunk looks to gain the advantage again but as soon as he attacks he is dropped again with a big “Puerto Rican Powerslam”. PR Power goes for the cover, but the ref is still down and out.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • While PR Power goes to check on Holland, Handsome Stranger sneaks into the ring. He is holding the brass knuckles Phunk tried to use earlier in the match. Again the big man saw the attack coming, as he ducks underneath the hit with the foreign object and locks Handsome Stranger in his trademark “Atomic Full Nelson”. </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • As Handsome Stranger is squirming to break loose, Grandmaster Phunk is seen picking up the dropped brass knuckles. This time PR Power is not able to anticipate the attack, as he is knocked on the back of the head with the illegal knuckles and goes down.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> • Handsome Stranger, who is still feeling the effect of the Full Nelson apparently by the look on his face, then rolls out of the ring and goes to poke the fallen referee, to get him to wake up. In the meantime Grandmaster Phunk hits his patented “Phunkensteiner” on the already knocked out PR Power for good measure. Ryan Holland then slowly crawls over to make the very dubious three count.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong>________________________________________</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>WINNER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Grandmaster Phunk via pinfall</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING MANEUVER:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> “Phunkensteiner” (Facebuster) after interference from Handsome Stranger</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>ENDING TIME:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> 25:22</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> C-</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Phunk wins!! This is step two in his masterplan, next month we have a new Puerto Rican champion! </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Lee Bambino:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> Are you kidding me? Blatant cheating AGAIN, by the so called big league star. Is this what this “Two Man Powertrip” is all about?</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><strong>Cueball Lynch:</strong></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> The Two Man PowerTrip is about getting things done, Bambino. And that is exactly what they are achieving.</div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/HandsomeStranger_zpsb296bfc2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/HandsomeStranger_zpsb296bfc2.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/GrandmasterPhunk_zpsa9aa2795.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/GrandmasterPhunk_zpsa9aa2795.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/PuertoRicanPower_zps67fa35f9.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/PuertoRicanPower_zps67fa35f9.jpg</span></a><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>INVOLVED:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> Handsome Stranger, Grandmaster Phunk and Puerto Rican Power</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The self-proclaimed Two Man Powertrip isn’t done with PR Power just yet. They continue to stomp and kick his body as he lies on the ground. Handsome Stranger then picks up the big man and holds him up for Grandmaster Phunk to hit him again with the brass knuckles. But before he can strike, the entrance music of Billy Russell starts to play!]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/flaviooooo/media/Small/BillyRussell_zps1049215f.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/flaviooooo/Small/BillyRussell_zps1049215f.jpg</span></a><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;">The champ is here!</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><em>[The Puerto Rican champion storms out from the back and as he slides into the ring, both Handsome Stranger and Grandmaster Phunk make a run for it. They exchange some insults from the ringside, as an intense Russell stares a hole in his new number one contender while the video fades out.]</em></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> E+</span></div></div></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"> </div></div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35555" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>EVENT BREAKDOWN</strong></span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>OVERALL GRADE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> D+</span></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> </span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>ATTENDANCE:</strong></span></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-size:8px;"> 1000 (out of 1000) SELL OUT!</span></div></div></div></blockquote>

Archived