Bugs/Suggestions Thread

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mordecai" data-cite="Mordecai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35816" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>E-mail with link sent, just wanted to make sure you received it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Negative.</p>

Im actually annoyed at myself for not reporting this sooner as this has irked me for months, but there is a rather annoying bug regarding cohesion when players rejoin your team.

For example, my Boston Celtics basically stayed together for years, however whenever one of the star players would test free agency instead of signing a contract extension whenever I re-signed them to the team I would get a drop in cohesion instead of a gain...sometimes a full point.

I went from GREAT to GOOD in the offseason to OK after resigning Bob Petit who had been drafted by my team to begin with.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="biedrins" data-cite="biedrins" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35816" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Output MDB option appears to crash whenever I have multiple non-developmental leagues in a save. I've PMed you an example save.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Noted. I'll have that and a couple other things fixed for a new build later today.</p>

<p>After draft, picks in transactions screen aren't ordered correctly. They are ordered by date / team even if you select date column and I think it should by date / pick or better date / time for another transactions.</p><p> </p><p>

In transactions.html is correct.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TLCJR4LIFE" data-cite="TLCJR4LIFE" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35816" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im actually annoyed at myself for not reporting this sooner as this has irked me for months, but there is a rather annoying bug regarding cohesion when players rejoin your team.<p> </p><p> For example, my Boston Celtics basically stayed together for years, however whenever one of the star players would test free agency instead of signing a contract extension whenever I re-signed them to the team I would get a drop in cohesion instead of a gain...sometimes a full point.</p><p> </p><p> I went from GREAT to GOOD in the offseason to OK after resigning Bob Petit who had been drafted by my team to begin with.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cohesion only considers the players on the roster at that exact moment. So if you have 1 player for instance your cohesion would always be great. Better players also have a larger influence on cohesion. Bob Petit would likely be the #1 influence on your team but his values have not changed at all since the season ended. The only valid comparison is between the end of the previous season and the start of the new season. Maybe cohesion shouldn't be displayed in the offseason.</p>

Being able to edit Greed,Loyalty etc.

I did some forum searching and saw that it is a feature that you would like to add to the editor later on. Is that still in the plans?

I know this is fake basketball, but I saw Tim Duncan had a greed rating of 89.. and I was like no way. I can't edit that yet, though. lol

<p>Is it possible add a mark like playoff standings in nba.com when a team has clinched playoff presence?</p><p> </p><p>

e.g.</p><p> </p><p>

x-Clinched Playoff Berth | e-Clinched Eastern Conference | a-Clinched Atlantic Division | c-Clinched Central Division | </p><p>

se-Clinched Southeast Division | w-Clinched Western Conference | sw-Clinched Southwest Division | </p><p>

nw-Clinched Northwest Division | p-Clinched Pacific Division | o-Eliminated from Playoffs contention</p>

I would like an option to simply disable player weight gain. I may be and probably am the only person who is actually annoyed by having a league full of 300 pound centers. But it would make my playing experience better if I could set an option for players to say at the same weight they were when drafted.

I haven't noticed this issue in historical leagues, but I just started a modern day league and it is impossible to trade players if both teams are over the salary cap because you have to have EXACT salary matches. The game doesn't allow you to trade a player making 19m for one making 20m.

edit - I figured out the issue, it's an issue that almost every team is out of budget room, so if 2 teams are out of budget room, they aren't going to be making any trades.

Being able to edit Greed,Loyalty etc.

I did some forum searching and saw that it is a feature that you would like to add to the editor later on. Is that still in the plans?

I know this is fake basketball, but I saw Tim Duncan had a greed rating of 89.. and I was like no way. I can't edit that yet, though. lol

I've added the option to edit this in active leagues for version 3.0.19

I only had 11 players on my team and 4 of them are injured in the middle of the playoffs. I can't continue the game because only 7 players can suit up. I can't sign any free agents and there's no one on the waiver wire.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Brian Nichols" data-cite="Brian Nichols" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35816" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Please send the league.dat file from your save to <a href="mailto:" rel="">heavyreign@hotmail.com</a></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm sorry Brian, I went back to the beginning of the season save file, and overwrote the playoff save I had when I made it to the end of the season this time. My bad.</p>

<p>I proposed a trade, got the okay prompt, but wanted to check something on another screen.</p><p> </p><p>

Go back to re-propose the same trade, and its outright rejected as needing to be improved substantially. Hit the clear offer button, and re-proposed it again putting the players in a different order. This time they accepted.</p><p> </p><p>

Should have saved it right there, stupid.... Anyone come across this situation?</p>

Archived