Longest game you've had so far in TEW 2013?

using a real world mod as a 0/0/0/0 fed

length: 5 years 7 months

shows: 189

Been a VERY interesting ride. At one point I almost went out of business because I was in debt for 2 months, but then i cut about 75% of my roster, went to bare bones like 14 wrestlers, slowly started building up my roster again, increased my pop in new england enough to get some good money on ticket sales, and now in oct of 2018, i have just over 1 million dollars.

best match: Rhino defeated Kyle O'Reily rated a B

highest attendance: 8.495

Also, might be the wrong place to ask, but can anyone explain why i had 8.495 but my 2nd highest since then (about 7 months in game), is 7,800? Is it programmed that every once in awhile that your attendnace just gets a boost? Also of note, that attendance was NOT set at my "wrestlemania/season finale show"

using a real world mod as a 0/0/0/0 fed

length: 5 years 7 months

shows: 189

Been a VERY interesting ride. At one point I almost went out of business because I was in debt for 2 months, but then i cut about 75% of my roster, went to bare bones like 14 wrestlers, slowly started building up my roster again, increased my pop in new england enough to get some good money on ticket sales, and now in oct of 2018, i have just over 1 million dollars.

best match: Rhino defeated Kyle O'Reily rated a B

highest attendance: 8.495

Also, might be the wrong place to ask, but can anyone explain why i had 8.495 but my 2nd highest since then (about 7 months in game), is 7,800? Is it programmed that every once in awhile that your attendnace just gets a boost? Also of note, that attendance was NOT set at my "wrestlemania/season finale show"

Economy and/or industry is tanking.

So I got some money last night and purchased the game. Started a real world game where I'm playing as an unemployed user and just observing. I'm in May of 2017 so far. Some interesting developments and weird events. Jeff Jarrett died. WWE has dropped all the way down to Cult status. Ring of Honor went out of business. Heath Slater is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Archived