Longest game you've had so far in TEW 2013?

Well my lenghtiest as of yet is CZCW in the CornellVerse 1997 mod. I'm currently at September 2001, so that's only 4 years running mostly monthly shows :p 13 years with tv and ppv is a lot of shows, in fact how many? I've only booked 79 shows..

The longest save I have had so far with TEW 2013 is my NOTBPW save. It was the first save I started with TEW 2013 and I still have it and I plan on keeping it as long as I can (even though I haven't played it in a whle). I am in January of 2016 so I have completed three years of game play thus far.

In TEW 2010 I had a save that I started with Freedom Caribbean Wrestling that went on for 26 years (Ending in 2036). It was fun but considering the fact that I never got past regional because lets face it with a company like FCW it's impossible to grow past that, it irriated me a bit but it was still fun.

In case anyone is wondering during that entire 26 year span I booked a total of 314 shows.

Well not including a long term watcher with the 97 CVerse (12 years in) I'm only in 2016 with MAW.

I usually go on long stretches with different promotions as I have 3 other saves over a year in, all of which are with some of the biggest promotions. (PGHW,TCW, SWF)

I could see my MAW game staying around for a very long time though

My longest running game with one promotion is 25 years (and counting.)

Most of that was at regional or lower, running only one show a month. But I did get a TV deal at cult, which I've had for about 5 years.

Never really pushed for National, as I like the niche I'm in.

I've got a watcher game I started with nothing in it that's now 22 years in. Pretty crazy how the world develops like that.

My main game started March 87 and is currently in August 88, started at Local with no popularity anywhere, and only 10,000 in the bank. Right now I'm sitting mid way through Regional(I have D+ importance in South East, F+ in Mid West) and a nice comfy 300,000 in the bank. I run a TV show weekly called SWA New Age, and have an event each month on the last day that's been hitting anywhere between B- and B+

Hoping to be cult sometime next year.

So what do you do in a watcher game? Just never play as a company? Do you like advance every single day still or simulate months at a time?

I created an unemployed User Character, simulated 1 year at a time, and just skim through news articles, results, awards, and just watch lol I enjoy watching the power 500, how fast someone can rise and fall, the consistent ones who aren't good enough to be #1, but seem to be a lock for top 15 every year. Check out titles reigns. I usually do this when I'm trying to get things done around the house, and can't be bothered to play. This way I can let the sim go for about 20 minutes to finish a year and work on some chores around the house(I have a very beefy awesome computer, I think others say it takes hours for some computers to simulate a year, so if that's the case for you, I'd probably do months at a time)

I created an unemployed User Character, simulated 1 year at a time, and just skim through news articles, results, awards, and just watch lol I enjoy watching the power 500, how fast someone can rise and fall, the consistent ones who aren't good enough to be #1, but seem to be a lock for top 15 every year. Check out titles reigns. I usually do this when I'm trying to get things done around the house, and can't be bothered to play. This way I can let the sim go for about 20 minutes to finish a year and work on some chores around the house(I have a very beefy awesome computer, I think others say it takes hours for some computers to simulate a year, so if that's the case for you, I'd probably do months at a time)

If/when I get the full game, I'm totally doing this. I never even thought about doing this. I like playing most simulation type games in God mode/observation mode. Where I just watch things develop and such. So this would be awesome.

If/when I get the full game, I'm totally doing this. I never even thought about doing this. I like playing most simulation type games in God mode/observation mode. Where I just watch things develop and such. So this would be awesome.

So buy it. It's totally worth it, dude.

Archived