"Give Me Rules For A Game" Thread

Thanks for rules very good i will make this to happen. For Vince i will chouse Steve Austin as GM and for CM Punk i will chouse Mike Adamle ps:I like him very mutch for me was a great GM . Or Wiliam Regal could be an viable option

Very partial to William Regal myself, as a fellow brit I gotta love him, and despite his slightly shaky promos, he always looks like he's enjoying himself on NXT.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every big 4 main event title match MUST have Triple H as the special guest referee. Because you guys, he is so important!

''Vince'' is enamored with a good looking, but otherwise terrible big man. You must push him, and you must make sure that he never looks bad. Well, until after 3 or so months when Vince's attention span runs out, then you need to job him back down again.

Another one. I love Antonio Cesaro, but you need to keep him simmering for over a year in midcard hell. But after that he suddenly rises to the top and wins a world title and he needs to get a long title reign that also makes him look completely legit. After he loses you need to keep him in the main event. Extra props if you have him face Undertaker at one of the WM's, he doesn't have to win that, but he must look like a gazillion bucks.

Can you actually set a special referee as a match? I've seen the replacement referee note.

yeah when booking the match there is option to change the referee, the road agent, as well as the Commentary team. THe options are on the screen where you select the time of the match.

Ah okay, but it won't show up as a "special referee" in the score recap will it?

Bignate, you asked the question about the stable in the creative thread, but we have no idea what your plan is for them, what the purpose behind them is, or anything other then a name. Are they a group of young guys trying to break out with a no nonsense kick butt style? Are they hired guns? Are they a group of guys who debuted in the short lived Ruthless Agression era?

Could I get some rules for a November 2015 WWE Game?

Some extra notes:

- Seth Rollins has been injured and so I will be running the Survivor Series Tourney

- I am playing as Shane McMahon, the owner of WWE

Whoever walks out of Survivor Series with the championship must hold it for over a year.

Only 7 NXT call ups are allowed each year with established tag teams counting as one. If a wrestler reaches their seventh year in development they must be fired.

Every new hire must spend at least six months in NXT and one year if they have never held the major title in a cult or above promotion.

An (autopushed) upper midcarder must be selected at random each year and be immediately fired, not to return for two more years to simulate real life departures.

Once Brock Lesnar, hits time decline, he will only be eligible for four more matches and once The Rock does, he can only wrestle one more match. Batista can only have two more matches after time decline. This includes if they start the game with it. Otherwise, they, including Triple H, Sting and The Undertaker and excluding Batista can only wrestle a combined 10 times a year.

The injury rate must be set on high and if 3 wrestlers have not been injured for 6 months or over, a main eventer must be chosen at random and sent on a nine month vacation. Wrestlers also cannot wrestler during an injury over 1 month long.

Every year, 3 wrestlers (including women) with under 50 momentum, not holding any titles, have been on the main roster for over a year, and below midcard status must be chosen to go down to NXT for 3, 6, and 9 months which can be assigned as you choose. Another, under the same conditions must be randomly selected to be fired.

Only one star can be stolen from a cult or above company a year.

Finally the most important one.... No CM Punk sry

This is basically made to increase the frequency of changing important plans, limit talent raids of popular promotions, abuse of part timers and prevent the roster from expanding too quickly.

Bignate, you asked the question about the stable in the creative thread, but we have no idea what your plan is for them, what the purpose behind them is, or anything other then a name. Are they a group of young guys trying to break out with a no nonsense kick butt style? Are they hired guns? Are they a group of guys who debuted in the short lived Ruthless Agression era?

The idea is a group of stars either in the WWE or some from outside WWE where their tired of being held back from moving up the roster so they band together and kick everyone's butt the only two I have in the group right now is The Miz and Dolph Ziggler. Also looking to start a draft but would like some rules to play by.

Well as far as that goes, Ziggler, Miz, Cesaro, and if you want a fourth(stables always work best with 3 or 4) Owens. As far as rules

For Both Brands

Brands must be kept separated except for; The Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, and Survivor Series. At The Rumble the Rumble itself is the only match able to be interbrand, Wrestlemania can have two, Summerslam can have wrestlers from both but not against each other, and Survivor Series must have a 4 v 4 Brand v Brand match, with the survivors getting title shots.

You must only have one World Championship

The IC and US will need to be elevated to be the top titles of their brands

Put Women on one brand and Tag-Teams on the other.

Once a year you can hold a draft. With ten wrestlers able to switch (5 for each brand)

You can call up five wrestlers per brand per year.

If you sign someone they must spend at least six months in NXT before being called up, unless they are a. over 30 b. rated as a national known name c. been a top champion in a cult or above promotion. Then you can use your own choice.

You can sign up to only 12 wrestlers a year.

If someone has been in NXT for longer then 2 years they must be fired.

Every year you must fire 2 mid carders, 3 lower mid carders, and 4 openers and enhancement talent. As well as 3 NXT members.

You can not remove the drug policy, and use it just like the WWE (fine, suspension, fire)

You can not rehire CM Punk for four years, or until he retires.

Daniel Bryan can not be brought back until Feb. and should be plugged into a feud with your new stable.

The Wyatt's have to be kept together for 2016, push Bray to a World Title run by the end of the year. After 2016, if you split them, Harper should be given an IC or US title run, while Rowan and Strawman(sp?) should be drafted to the Tag brand and go on a monster tear. While Bray can drop the title at Wrestlemania.

Speaking of The World Title, if the champion loses the belt, he is then automatically put on the brand of the wrestler who beat him. So, if Bray lost to Smackdown's! Dean Ambrose, Bray will then be on Smackdown.

• 2 weeks later...

Triple H must be involved in every World title feud. You need to bring back the big WHC and WWE

No more Autority hoever you can create a stabe to suport the champion

No more semi-active at WM starting 2017

Wyatt and Shield must colide one more time

Diva must be put in RAW or SD no need for brand and Tag as well

You need to push USA title or Inter to the moon this meen top 5 need to hold this or a upper middcarder if you what to give him a big push like Aj Style. :D

Cesaro Push at least 3 Mounth and one title shot

Bad News Barrett, Cody Rhodes:

-One has to win the World Championship within 6 Months.

- One has to win the Intercontinental Championship twice but has to loose it at his first defence.

Reigns can only win the WWE title only if he's the most over WWE active wrestler

Dolph Ziggler must win MitB

Sandow must win a secondary title within 2 years

Daniel Bryan win the Royal Rumble 2016

Natalya wins the Divas Title and defends it for an entire year

Bo Dallas has to win the Tag Team Titles every Year

Bring back Drew McIntyre! Give him back his Gimmick as the Chosen one and push him to the World Title, which he must win at Wrestlemania and hold for at least 7 months.

Sign AJ Styles and he need to become the longest-reigning United States Champion in history

Forget the history no more CM Punk , Aj Lee or any WWE is in bad terms

In 2016 you need to bring back 2 PPV

Next champion afther Sheamus or Sheamus need to pass CM Punk record.

John Cena 16 need to be at WM your chouse

IF you make a KotR winer must fight for a title next PPV

If you have a question feel free the ask .Bye the way i am not native english speaker so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
Triple H must be involved in every World title feud. You need to bring back the big WHC and WWE

No more Autority hoever you can create a stabe to suport the champion

No more semi-active at WM starting 2017

Wyatt and Shield must colide one more time

Diva must be put in RAW or SD no need for brand and Tag as well

You need to push USA title or Inter to the moon this meen top 5 need to hold this or a upper middcarder if you what to give him a big push like Aj Style. :D

Cesaro Push at least 3 Mounth and one title shot

Bad News Barrett, Cody Rhodes:

-One has to win the World Championship within 6 Months.

- One has to win the Intercontinental Championship twice but has to loose it at his first defence.

Reigns can only win the WWE title only if he's the most over WWE active wrestler

Dolph Ziggler must win MitB

Sandow must win a secondary title within 2 years

Daniel Bryan win the Royal Rumble 2016

Natalya wins the Divas Title and defends it for an entire year

Bo Dallas has to win the Tag Team Titles every Year

Bring back Drew McIntyre! Give him back his Gimmick as the Chosen one and push him to the World Title, which he must win at Wrestlemania and hold for at least 7 months.

Sign AJ Styles and he need to become the longest-reigning United States Champion in history

Forget the history no more CM Punk , Aj Lee or any WWE is in bad terms

In 2016 you need to bring back 2 PPV

Next champion afther Sheamus or Sheamus need to pass CM Punk record.

John Cena 16 need to be at WM your chouse

IF you make a KotR winer must fight for a title next PPV

If you have a question feel free the ask .Bye the way i am not native english speaker so yeah.

Please don't take any offense from this but, your rules are way too specific. The Styles one, the Bryan one, the Natalya one, the Ziggler one. Some of these I wouldn't want to do. When giving rules, you should offer variety, instead of just telling me to push someone and give them this title for this amount of time. Secondly, AJ is not on bad terms with WWE. She has 2 Divas Title reigns after Punk left and she left on her own terms. She could come back any time. Just saying next time, give a little more choice like offer 5 superstars and throw some weird scenarios out there ;). It's more fun then just directly taking orders. :)

To be fair it's likely that AJ is at least a bit pissed at WWE because of the whole Punk being fired on his wedding day thing and the whole he nearly died because of medical malpractice thing.

True, that being said it's nothing that if they offered her a job back she would deny it without a doubt. She left on good terms, they obviously don't hate her considering putting her over at WM and 2 extra title reigns. She probably won't go back, but it's not unrealistic to bringing her back.

• 3 weeks later...
The Game: C-Verse 2014, with all rosters empty

The Company: TCW

The Rules: Please. :)

This will be my first time doing this, so beware... lol

1. Old School Mindset

No wrestler classified as an entertainer may be hired. If a current roster member changes his atyle to entertainer, you must job him until he autopushes to a lower midcard or below, and must no resign him when his contract is up.

2. Where The Big Boys Play

You must offer contracts to the top 10 wrestlers in the power 500 that are active in America.

3. Just Like Old Times

Cornell and Hawkins must be on good terms (no storyline issues; great friends, for lack of a better term) for at least the first year they are on the roster together.

4. Why So Serious?

Nobody, at any time is allowed a comedy gimmick.

5. Fight To The Top

Your main event of every PPV must be a title match.

6. Why Can't We Be Friends?

You can't have more than 5 negative personalities at any time.

7. All Good Things Come To An End

No wrestler in time decline can hold a title. If a title is occupied by a wrestler in time decline, he must drop it by the end of the next program.

8. Second-Rate

After rosters are filled out, nobody who has worked for SWF or USPW can hold the world title unless they previously worked for you in the current save.

9. Straight Edge Society

Any worker that fails a drug test or has law problems must be released immediately.

10. Don't Blow Up!

No worker with less than 75 stamina can receive a main event push. No worker with less than 75 stamina can close a tv or ppv show unless they've been given the road agent note "limited involvement."

Archived