"Give Me Rules For A Game" Thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oops, wwe haha

I'll give you 5 rules

1) Authority Era - All shows must include a member of the Authority in an angle until 2017 after which the stable must split and fued goin into WrestleMania.

2) Good PR needed - Daniel Bryan, Titus O'Neal and Darren Young must all become WWE Champion by 2019.

3) The Future is NXT - All new hires who have never been in WWE must spend 6 months in NXT. After being 'called up' from the NXT brand they must lose there first fued.

4) CenaWinsLol - John Cena must always have a winning record (above .500)

5) Joe, Balor, Zayn - Of these three one must remain in NXT for one year, one must win a WWE title in a year and one must be called up and lose all matches for one year.

Starting a new WWF 1994 game. Need some rules!

I was using these in a fun "single player-multiplayer" game I was doing where I was playing as WWF, ECW, and WCW, that unfortunately I didn't get off the ground very far; but I saved the rules for all three because I really liked them. Have fun, and if anyone is interested in the rules I gave myself for the other two, I will post those as well.

1. WWF must immediately being pushing two people already on the roster who are lower midcard level or below.

2. WWF may steal at least one ECW talent per year, moving to two a year once ECW turn cult, but only if they show up on the "well known" filter.

3. The Undertaker must lose at a WrestleMania.

4. Shawn Michaels cannot lose to Bret Hart.

5. Men on a Mission must break up within a year, Mabel must win a title, while Mo must be pushed to UM.

6. There must be at least 5 gimmicky or comedy gimmicks within the midcard levels.

7. If anyone is caught for steroids within the next year, they must be suspended first time, fired second time; until about 1996, when the feds won't be looking as hard anymore.

8. The Undertaker cannot go near the World title until 1996.

9. Randy Savage and Johnny Polo must leave the WWF at the end of their contracts. Additionally, since Savage is washed up, he doesn't get to have any matches before he leaves.

10. If Razor Ramon ever has drug problems, he can never win the WWF title and must leave the WWF at the end of his contract.

11. The WWF cannot run more than the "big five" PPVs until after WM11.

12. The Clique have your ear! Shawn, Razor, Diesel, and any other friends they pick up should be pushed immediately, and enemies set aside.

13. This is the NEW Generation! Any "old vs new" storylines need to end with the youth winning out in the end.

14. Monday Night Raw cannot go live until after Summerslam 1996.

15. WrestleMania and Summerslam must always have special celebrity guests.

Starting a new WWF 1994 game. Need some rules!

I'll give you 10 rules. If you want more, tell me.

1) Diesel, Owen Hart, Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels.

- One must be in the World title picture (in Owen's case if you choose him, stay in it) and win the title at any time in one year.

- One must continue in the Main Event, but must never win a title until 1997.

- One must be paired with a Midcarder, get said Midcarder over, and when that Midcarder gets over, he must face the chosen wrestler in a feud that should last 6 months.

- The remaining wrestler should be de-pushed into the abyss.

2) Lex Luger should be given more dimensions than ''Made in the USA'' and must have a better push.

3) Yokozuna must be pushed to the top once again, but only if he agrees to get slimmer. If he does not agree to drop a weight category, then you should find a new client for Mr. Fuji (Doesn't need to be a free agent, he can be a member of your roster) and have Yoko be a mere sidekick.

4) You must not hire or re-sign anyone who has a bad relationship with any McMahon.

5) You must implement a Wellness Policy.

- First violation renders any reaction of your choice, but it must not be Suspend or Fire.

- Second violation renders a Suspension.

- Third violation renders a Firing.

6) A new title must be created, and it must be of any type, that is your choice. The first champion (or champions) must be a Midcarder or lower than that, and his or their reign must be very long.

7) You can only hire ONE Japanese import full-time for the Women's Division. Any other ''Jap'' must be loaned.

8) Bam Bam Bigelow must turn face and get as far from The Million Dollar Corporation as possible.

9) You must try to sign any Upper Midcarder or higher whose contract with WCW comes up. No unrealistic counter-offers, though.

10) You must implement a monthly PPV schedule right at the start.

I was using these in a fun "single player-multiplayer" game I was doing where I was playing as WWF, ECW, and WCW, that unfortunately I didn't get off the ground very far; but I saved the rules for all three because I really liked them. Have fun, and if anyone is interested in the rules I gave myself for the other two, I will post those as well.

1. WWF must immediately being pushing two people already on the roster who are lower midcard level or below.

2. WWF may steal at least one ECW talent per year, moving to two a year once ECW turn cult, but only if they show up on the "well known" filter.

3. The Undertaker must lose at a WrestleMania.

4. Shawn Michaels cannot lose to Bret Hart.

5. Men on a Mission must break up within a year, Mabel must win a title, while Mo must be pushed to UM.

6. There must be at least 5 gimmicky or comedy gimmicks within the midcard levels.

7. If anyone is caught for steroids within the next year, they must be suspended first time, fired second time; until about 1996, when the feds won't be looking as hard anymore.

8. The Undertaker cannot go near the World title until 1996.

9. Randy Savage and Johnny Polo must leave the WWF at the end of their contracts. Additionally, since Savage is washed up, he doesn't get to have any matches before he leaves.

10. If Razor Ramon ever has drug problems, he can never win the WWF title and must leave the WWF at the end of his contract.

11. The WWF cannot run more than the "big five" PPVs until after WM11.

12. The Clique have your ear! Shawn, Razor, Diesel, and any other friends they pick up should be pushed immediately, and enemies set aside.

13. This is the NEW Generation! Any "old vs new" storylines need to end with the youth winning out in the end.

14. Monday Night Raw cannot go live until after Summerslam 1996.

15. WrestleMania and Summerslam must always have special celebrity guests.

I'd love to see the other two companies.

Sure thing! Especially since they were all somewhat set to run alongside one another. A lot of the rules were for "realism" purposes, i.e. the PPV ones and some of the release ones.

WCW: (WCW's rules are a little tougher on myself)

1. Hulk Hogan must remain a babyface for AT LEAST a year, also must win the World title in his first match at BatB, and hold it until AT LEAST 1995. (this rule was for me especially, so I didn't try to start any Kings of Wrestling! :p)

2. WCW must steal at least one ECW talent per year, moving to two a year once ECW turn cult, and only if they show up on the "well known" filter.

3. Ric Flair must take time away for at least three months following Hogan feud.

4. The Nasty Boys must stay on the roster and be pushed for as long as Hulk Hogan is around.

5. Jean-Paul Levesque must remain a singles wrestler; if no plans for him by end of contract, he must leave.

6. We are a family friendly company, which means in WCW, no Loose Cannon.

7. We bow to all things Hogan. All friends of his will be signed and granted pushes (if not titles) and enemies will be pushed aside. Yes, that means sign Brutus Beefcake immediately.

8. Hogan can only wrestle once on TV per PPV cycle.

9. Hogan and Savage must remain best friends unless Hogan were to turn heel.

10. Sting must take someone under his wing who will turn on him, and then take whatever title he would hold. But Sting cannot hold World title again unless Hogan is on vacation/injured or turned heel.

11. Tradition is for losers. WCW's PPV circuit must begin containing two new shows per year, the only "safe" ones are Starrcade, Great American Bash, SuperBrawl, and Halloween Havoc. We will also be phasing out the Clash of the Champions.

12. The Four Horsemen cannot reunite until 1995 - and that means no Flair and Arn team either, unless they are about to feud.

13. Cactus Jack and Terry Funk are way too hardcore for our new image; they must leave WCW by the end of the fall.

14. Our focus groups say that Steve Austin is not marketable; he must be depushed immediately, and if given any reason to, released.

15. Monday Nitro can't debut until later in 1995.

ECW: (being so much smaller, ECW got way less rules to deal with)

1. No one above 40 years old can hold the World title in ECW for over a week.

2. At least one hardcore style stipulation per show.

3. ECW cannot be on pay-per-view until at least late 1996.

4. Tommy Dreamer can only win the ECW World title if he is the only wrestler in ECW who is "recognisable" or "well known".

5. Anyone who gets to a "well known" level of popularity are immediately on the WWF and WCW's radars.

Rules for TNA 2004? I've played almost an entire month, have lost and gained PPV agreement and have Xplosion as a B-Show.

Current Titles:

NWA WORLD: STING

TNA X-DIVISION: CHRIS SABIN

NWA TAG: BG JAMES / KONNAN

If you list me your roster, I'll have a go at these for you. Also what month in 2004 are you?

I'm about to start a real world ROH 2015 game, I need some rules to make it interesting! Shoot.

Assuming this is an August start date.

1 - Kingdom Reign Supreme! By the end of 2015, The Kingdom has to have all the main belts in ROH. You can move whoever you want in or out of The Kingdom.

2 - Supercards of Honour! Once every six months, you must have a ROH/NJPW supercard which has a main event of whoever the ROH champion is versus whoever the IWGP champion is.

3 - The Future of Honour! ACH, Adam Page, Cedric Alexander & Dalton Castle

- One must be in a position where they can realistically challenge for the ROH World championship by the end of 2015 (Upper midcarder/main event level when autopushed)

- One must become the ROH TV champion and go on to have a dominant reign with the championship but they cannot break Jay Lethal's record with the title.

- One must engage in a heated blood feud with someone who has been with ROH since the early days (BJ Whitmer, The Briscoes, Roderick Strong)

- One must be fired

4 - If Chris Hero is hired, he must finish what he started with Adam Cole at Final Battle 2013, engaging in a minimum three month feud. Whoever wins the feud is up to you.

5 - The Young Bucks can't hold the ROH Tag Team championships until August 2016. They can have title matches but they can't win them.

6 - Jay Briscoe can't receive a shot for the ROH World Championship as long as Jay Lethal holds it.

7 - Delirious can never be changed to wrestle in-ring.

So i try to start as WWE in 2010 January now can someone post some rules. Thanks

General

Ezekiel Jackson must main-event at least one pay-per-view by or before SummerSlam; Jackson must auto-push to main event by July 1st

Christian must be a double champion (singles or tags) at some point during the first year

At least one Diva must auto-push to main event by year end

Cryme Time must hold the tag titles (either set, or both) at some point during the year

A completely random team (use a randomiser) to win the tag titles (either set, or both) during the year and hold them for at least 1 month

ECW must survive the year as the third brand with at least one hardcore match on each episode and each PPV

Royal Rumble

The Miz to win the Royal Rumble

Elimination Chamber

John Morrison to win the World title in a match of your choice

A Divas EC match must take place on this show

Wrestlemania

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon must be your semi-main event

One member of Legacy to cleanly beat Randy Orton, the other to face HHH

Shawn Michaels and Undertaker must not fight on the show

Either the WWE title (Miz vs. champion) or World title (John Morrison vs. challenger(s)) to main event

Assuming this is an August start date.

1 - Kingdom Reign Supreme! By the end of 2015, The Kingdom has to have all the main belts in ROH. You can move whoever you want in or out of The Kingdom.

2 - Supercards of Honour! Once every six months, you must have a ROH/NJPW supercard which has a main event of whoever the ROH champion is versus whoever the IWGP champion is.

3 - The Future of Honour! ACH, Adam Page, Cedric Alexander & Dalton Castle

- One must be in a position where they can realistically challenge for the ROH World championship by the end of 2015 (Upper midcarder/main event level when autopushed)

- One must become the ROH TV champion and go on to have a dominant reign with the championship but they cannot break Jay Lethal's record with the title.

- One must engage in a heated blood feud with someone who has been with ROH since the early days (BJ Whitmer, The Briscoes, Roderick Strong)

- One must be fired

4 - If Chris Hero is hired, he must finish what he started with Adam Cole at Final Battle 2013, engaging in a minimum three month feud. Whoever wins the feud is up to you.

5 - The Young Bucks can't hold the ROH Tag Team championships until August 2016. They can have title matches but they can't win them.

6 - Jay Briscoe can't receive a shot for the ROH World Championship as long as Jay Lethal holds it.

7 - Delirious can never be changed to wrestle in-ring.

Awesome rules, I'll try it. I'm really high on Mike Bennett so he'll def be in the world title scene with the kingdom!

Thanks man

I just started February. I'll screenshot my roster tonight.

Italics denotes Heel Aligment.

Main Event

BG James

D'Lo Brown

Shane Douglas

Buff Bagwell

Raven

Jeff Hardy (Yet to Debut)

Dustin Rhodes

Perry Saturn (Yet to Debut)

AJ Styles

Ron Killings

Jeff Jarrett

Upper Midcard

Jerry Lynn

Glenn Gilberti

Don Harris

Konnan

Christopher Daniels

Ekmo

The Sandman

Chris Harris

Midcard

James Storm

Steve Corino

Sonny Siaki

Elix Skipper

Low-Ki

Michael Shane

Kid Kash

Legend

Abyss

CM Punk

Apolo

Bryan Danielson

Chris Candido

Chris Sabin (X Div Champ)

Lower Midcard

Slash

Johnny Swinger

Teddy Hart

Julio Dinero

Opening

Petey Williams

David Young

Eric Young

Shark Boy

TJ Wilson

Sonjay Dutt

Chris Vaughn

Enhancement

Eddie Edwards

Psicosis II

Rick Santel

PJ Black

Women's Division

Nattie Neidhart

Trinity

OK. Have a go at these, dailey:

Hiring Rules

1. You may only hire former WWE/WWF stars if they are over the age of 30 and if they have been released by the company - no bidding wars. Anyone new you hire who has previously held a World level title in WWF/E, WCW, or ECW must be given a title run as NWA champion within 18 months of signing

2. If you hire any current or former RoH stars that are not on the roster now, then they may not compete for any title for a minimum of 9 months after hiring, and must either win the X-Division or Tag titles before they can be permitted any shot at the NWA World title.

3. If you ever hire any of the following, their first feud must end in a decisive defeat to Jeff Jarrett: Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan, The Big Show, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, Mick Foley.

Title Rules

1. The Tag Titles and X-Division Title must be defended at least twice a month.

2. The NWA World title may not be defended more than once in any calendar month in 11 months of eeach calendar year. In the one month exception it may be defended as many times as you like.

3. In 2004, your only World Champions may be: Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Raven, and Jeff Hardy.

4. In 2005, each of the following must hold the World Championship: Jeff Jarrett, Ron Killings, AJ Styles, Perry Saturn.

5. From 2006 and every year until 2012, someone who you have listed above as an Upper Midcarder or lower must have a World Championship reign of at least 1 month.

6. From 2010 and every year onwards, someone you have signed since the start of the game who initially Auto-pushed to Midcarder or lower when you signed them must have a World Championship reign of at least 1 month.

7. The Tag titles must be held by the new "Harris Brothers" team of Chris Harris and Don Harris for a minimum of two months in each of 2004 and 2005 (multiple reigns permitted).

8. One PPV per year must be headlined by a Tag team match for the Tag Championships

9. Samoa Joe (should he ever be on your roster) may only have a total of four title reigns in his TNA career from 2004 onwards - your choice as to which titles and length of reign provided all other rules are met.

10. The X-Division title must be defended exactly once a year in an Ultimate X match on PPV.

Worker Rules

1. AJ Styles may never team with or feud with Low Ki, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn or Bryan Danielson.

2. If America's Most Wanted are a Tag team in the database, they must split and feud before the end of May 2004, to leave Chris Harris free to partner Don Harris. James Storm must win the tag titles with another partner (but not Bobby Roode) before the end of June 2005.

3. Teddy Hart must be fired on the third occasion that he provokes any form of Locker Room issue.

4. From January 2005 onwards, Sting may wrestle no more than twice a month (but may appear in Angles as often as you like). You must never have both Hulk Hogan and Sting on a TV or PPV at any one time.

5. Of the following: BG James, Dustin Rhodes, Ron Killings, The Sandman, Ekmo:

• one must form a stable with a minimum of three Midcarders and below, and that stable must hold at least one title at all times between April 2004 and April 2005; after April 2005, the three Midcarders must turn on their leader, and one of them must feud with him culminating in a pay-off at Bound for Glory 2005;
  • the other four must unite to be the main opposition for the aforementioned stable from May 2004 until December 2004, culminating in a 4v4 elimination match at your December PPV (Final Resolution?);
  • From January 2005 to December 2005, the latter four must split into two tag teams and must feud with one another for the whole period, but neither team is permitted to win the Tag Titles.

6. Exactly two of Shane Douglas, Buff Bagwell and Jeff Jarrett must appear on every TV show until October 2004, unless they are main eventing the show as a 3-man team.

From October 2004, one must Main Event at least 3 PPVs before the end of February 2005 without winning a match cleanly, one must open every edition of Impact in some form or another until the end of December 2004 then must be fired before the end of January 2005, and the third must form a full-time tag team with either Sonny Siaki or Legend and they must tag together on at least 2 TV shows per month and every PPV until the end of 2005.

From January 2006 onwards, the two remaining must feud and face off at at least three PPVs before the end of September 2006.

7. Steve Corino and Apolo must form a regular tag team, in which Corino takes all the wins and Apolo all the losses. After September 2004, Corino must turn on Apolo.

8. Of the following: Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Kid Kash, Elix Skipper, Abyss, Julio Dinero:

• two (but not Abyss) must appear only on Xplosion and never on Impact or PPV until after January 2005;
  • two (but not Kid Kash) must only appear on Impact and never on Xplosion or PPV until after January 2005;
  • the remaining two (but not CM Punk) must appear on every PPV main card in 2004.
  • After January 2005, but before July 2005, all six must hold some form of title.
  • Between August 2005 and November 2005, you must feature these 6 in a 3v3 match on PPV main card.
  • After November 2005, three must be fired.

Other Rules

1. You must start the "Bound For Glory" challenge earlier, comprising a round robin tournament held over a span of two months where a minimum of 8 wrestlers face each other in singles matches to determine who will face the World Champion at your biggest PPV of the year (the scoring system is up to you). In 2004, this must include at least the following workers: BG James, D'Lo Brown, Buff Bagwell, Glenn Gilberti, Konnan, Michael Shane.

2. At each PPV with the exception of Lockdown, you may have no more than one gimmick match.

3. By July 2004, you need to have signed a minimum of 6 more women wrestlers, and you must have at least one segment featuring women on every TV show thereafter. From December 2004, you must have at least one womens match on the main card of every PPV. You may instigate a Womens title any time after you have met the first requirement of this rule.

4. Drug testing for Hard Drugs must be On, and any violations must be met with a suspension.

I hope these are fun for you to play with!

Thanks so much for these rules! I think it will allow me to have focus and not be tempted to just spam the same workers, etc. Some are no longer relevant such as I had to cancel Xplosion so I could get Impact on the air and I couldn't change Xplosion to A Show but I might replace Xplosion rules with Dark Match instead?

I'm playing with Arnold Schwarzenegger as the WWF in the Risky Business 1985 Mod. Could somebody give me some rules for that?

1) I'm The Boss! Vince McMahon must be revealed as the WWF owner.

2) I'm The Only One! None Vince McMahon's relatives would be on screen.

3) Respect History! Your first editions of Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series and Royal Rumble must be held in the same years and in the same locations they were created.

4) A Victory For Everyone! Your Wrestlemania 1 main event must be Hogan & Mr. T vs Piper & Orndorff with the same result. The losing side must win the WWF Tag Team titles using the Freebird rule, including Bob Orton Jr. Jimmy Snuka must win the Intercontinental Championship.

5) Choose Your Place! For Wrestlemania 2, you must choose between one of the two locations it was actually held.

6) Still History Making! At Wrestlemania 3 you have Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat and Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant.

7) Loyal To The Others! You can't hire Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes and Sting.

8) Feel The Force... ehm... Spirits! You must hire Jim Hellwig and play The Ultimate Warrior.

9) I'm Money! You must hire Ted DiBiase and play The Million Dollar Man.

10) You Can't Mess With The Baddest Man On The Planet! You must hire Tonga Fifita and never fire him, despite what will happen.

11) Lariato! You must hire Stan Hansen, let him win the WWF Championship and hold it for at least 18 months. He can't lose to Hulk Hogan and he must have a successful title defense on Wrestlemania as a main event. His push cannot be below main event level.

12) The Battle of Heroes! You must have a Hulk Hogan face team against a face Schwarzenegger team at Survivor Series 1987 as main event.

13) A Favor To A Friend! Due the friendship between Sammartino and Schwarzenegger, David Sammartino must receive a push, minimum to the upper midcard. His father can't manage him. Bruno Sammartino must be on the commentary.

14) The Living Legends! Bruno Sammartino and Arnold Schwarnenergger cannot suffer a beatdown.

15) He Lives! Rowdy Roddy Piper must win the WWF Championship when the They Live! movie comes up.

16) Rematch Clause! Except for Sammartino, all the former WWF Championship holders must have a title shot against Hulk Hogan.

17) Girls Wanna Have Fun! Part 1! Wendi Richter must win the WWF Women's Championship at Wrestlemania 1.

18) Girls Wanna Have Fun! Part 2! You can't retire the WWF Women's Championship and WWf Women's Tag Team Championship.

17) A Match Made In Heaven! Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth must have a wedding ceremony. The couple cannot break on screen.

19) No Split!... You can't split The Hart Foundation and The British Bulldogs.

20) ...Yes Fusion! After their final grudge match, you must merge The Hart Foundation and The British Bulldogs into a stable.

21) You Got The Touch! You must hire John Laurinaitis as The Dynamic Dude. He must win all the undercard championship and becoming one of the Vince McMahon's goons.

22) Darkness Rising! You must hire Mark Callaway and play The Undertaker. He must debut on Survivor Series 1990.

Archived