"Give Me Rules For A Game" Thread

I'm starting up a January 2006 game as the WWE, and I was wondering if I could get some rules for the game. Also, ECW hasn't been relaunched yet, but I will as soon as I can get a TV deal. Thanks

If you don't mind I would create rules and a setup for the ECW brand only.

1) The Alternative! Part 1! ECW must have its own TV show and their PPVs only schedule. You must use the old ECW names for the show and PPVs, like ECW Hardcore TV. They cannot have storylines with RAW and Smackdown brands and participate in the classic WWE PPV, like Wrestlemania, Survivor Series, Summerslam and Royal Rumble.

2) The Alternative! Part 2! ECW roster members can only move to other brands only if they get fired from the brand or losing a "Loser leaves ECW" match.

3) The Alternative! Part 3! Every ECW wrestler must be called wrestler. Terms like Superstar, Diva, Entertainer and Sports Entertainment are banned.

4) The Match! The standard match must be under the "ECW Rules". Match will end in pinfall, submission, stoppage or knock out. No match can end on count out or DQ unless the referee is attacked, so the disqualification rule would be enforced.

5) The Championships! You must use as your titles the ECW World Heavyweight Championship, the ECW World Tag Team Championship and the ECW World Television Championship. All the titles must floating except for the ECW WHC, the main event title.

6) The Arena! The first event and the biggest PPV must be held into the ECW Arena

7) The Mind Of ECW! There can only be one authority figure and it would be Paul Heyman.

8) The Voices Of ECW! There can only be one announcer and it would be Joey Styles. Taz is the commentator but he must skip at least one match for every show.

9) The Roster! Part 1! You can't hire or use any of the original ECW wrestlers in your WWE or developmental rosters except for Rob Van Dam, Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Psicosis, Super Crazy and Little Guido Maritato. You can't hire any of the ECW alumni.

10) The Roster Part 2! You can't sign any of TNA or ROH members and assign any TNA or ROH alumni to ECW unless he/she's a part of the WWE or developmental rosters. You can add any member of other indy promotion like Jon Moxley.

11) The Roster Part 3! Any member of the McMahon family and people who were against ECW or made jokes about it, must never be a part of it. Like Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

12) The Roster Part 4! You can't fire any member of the ECW in the brand first year.

13) The Roster Part 5! The initial roster must have these people. You must sign them if they aren't part of the WWE or developmental roster. You can add of course other members.

Wrestlers

Aaron Stevens

Brent Albright

CM Punk

Daivari

Edge

Elijah Burke

Kevin Thorn

Kurt Angle

Little Guido Maritato

Matt Morgan

Matt Striker

Mick Foley

Mike Knox

Psicosis

Rob Van Dam

Shannon Moore

Super Crazy

Sylvester Terkay

Test

Vito

Managers

Ariel

Kelly Kelly

Lita

Trinity

Announcer

Joey Styles

Color Commentator

Tazz

Authority Figure

Paul Heyman

14) Standing For Tradition! If face/heel alignment is on, Joey Styles, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer must remain babyface all the time.

15) 3 Way Dance Champion! The first ever new ECW championship match must be held under 3 way dance rules. One of three must be an ECW Original. The winner must hold the title for at least six months.

16) ECW Originals Rules! You must form a stable of the ECW Original wrestlers and former wrestlers. At least two of them must win the ECW WHC and for at least two months all the belts must be held by the ECW Originals.

17) The Olympic Wrestling Machine! Kurt Angle competes only for the best prize, so he can only win the ECW WHC.

18) Into My Rated World! Edge must form a Rated R stable. You cannot break the Edge-Lita on screen couple.

19) Straight Edge Rules! CM Punk must win the ECW Triple Crown. The last step would be the ECW WHC.

20) The Agency Is Back! You must reform the Full Blooded Italians. They must have Little Guido, Trinity and a J.T. Smith 2.0; in other words a wrestler who has nothing of Italian.

21) Choose Wisely! Part 1! You must make a choice on Daivari. He could use his current gimmick or play a wealthy Middle Eastern sheik, with at least another fellow wrestler as enforcer/bodyguard.

22) Choose Wisely! Part 2! You must make a choice on Kevin Thorn and Ariel. You could stay with their gothic/vampiric gimmicks or switch back to the Mordecai gimmick. Ariel will manage as his servant/priestess/follower.

23) Choose Wisely! Part 3! You must make a choice on Aaron "The Idol" Stevens. You could use this stage name and gimmick or move to the Damien Sandow persona.

24) Choose Wisely! Part 4! You must make a choice on Kelly Kelly. You could use her actual name and do the Kelly's Exposé, with Mike Know trying to stop her stripping. You can instead change her name to Barbie Blank and host a talk show called Barbie House. This segment will led to a lap dance for her guest. In the end, she will become the manager of her favorite wrestler.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you don't mind I would create rules and a setup for the ECW brand only.

1) The Alternative! Part 1! ECW must have its own TV show and their PPVs only schedule. You must use the old ECW names for the show and PPVs, like ECW Hardcore TV. They cannot have storylines with RAW and Smackdown brands and participate in the classic WWE PPV, like Wrestlemania, Survivor Series, Summerslam and Royal Rumble.

2) The Alternative! Part 2! ECW roster members can only move to other brands only if they get fired from the brand or losing a "Loser leaves ECW" match.

3) The Alternative! Part 3! Every ECW wrestler must be called wrestler. Terms like Superstar, Diva, Entertainer and Sports Entertainment are banned.

4) The Match! The standard match must be under the "ECW Rules". Match will end in pinfall, submission, stoppage or knock out. No match can end on count out or DQ unless the referee is attacked, so the disqualification rule would be enforced.

5) The Championships! You must use as your titles the ECW World Heavyweight Championship, the ECW World Tag Team Championship and the ECW World Television Championship. All the titles must floating except for the ECW WHC, the main event title.

6) The Arena! The first event and the biggest PPV must be held into the ECW Arena

7) The Mind Of ECW! There can only be one authority figure and it would be Paul Heyman.

8) The Voices Of ECW! There can only be one announcer and it would be Joey Styles. Taz is the commentator but he must skip at least one match for every show.

9) The Roster! Part 1! You can't hire or use any of the original ECW wrestlers in your WWE or developmental rosters except for Rob Van Dam, Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer, Psicosis, Super Crazy and Little Guido Maritato. You can't hire any of the ECW alumni.

10) The Roster Part 2! You can't sign any of TNA or ROH members and assign any TNA or ROH alumni to ECW unless he/she's a part of the WWE or developmental rosters. You can add any member of other indy promotion like Jon Moxley.

11) The Roster Part 3! Any member of the McMahon family and people who were against ECW or made jokes about it, must never be a part of it. Like Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

12) The Roster Part 4! You can't fire any member of the ECW in the brand first year.

13) The Roster Part 5! The initial roster must have these people. You must sign them if they aren't part of the WWE or developmental roster. You can add of course other members.

Wrestlers

Aaron Stevens

Brent Albright

CM Punk

Daivari

Edge

Elijah Burke

Kevin Thorn

Kurt Angle

Little Guido Maritato

Matt Morgan

Matt Striker

Mick Foley

Mike Knox

Psicosis

Rob Van Dam

Shannon Moore

Super Crazy

Sylvester Terkay

Test

Vito

Managers

Ariel

Kelly Kelly

Lita

Trinity

Announcer

Joey Styles

Color Commentator

Tazz

Authority Figure

Paul Heyman

14) Standing For Tradition! If face/heel alignment is on, Joey Styles, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer must remain babyface all the time.

15) 3 Way Dance Champion! The first ever new ECW championship match must be held under 3 way dance rules. One of three must be an ECW Original. The winner must hold the title for at least six months.

16) ECW Originals Rules! You must form a stable of the ECW Original wrestlers and former wrestlers. At least two of them must win the ECW WHC and for at least two months all the belts must be held by the ECW Originals.

17) The Olympic Wrestling Machine! Kurt Angle competes only for the best prize, so he can only win the ECW WHC.

18) Into My Rated World! Edge must form a Rated R stable. You cannot break the Edge-Lita on screen couple.

19) Straight Edge Rules! CM Punk must win the ECW Triple Crown. The last step would be the ECW WHC.

20) The Agency Is Back! You must reform the Full Blooded Italians. They must have Little Guido, Trinity and a J.T. Smith 2.0; in other words a wrestler who has nothing of Italian.

21) Choose Wisely! Part 1! You must make a choice on Daivari. He could use his current gimmick or play a wealthy Middle Eastern sheik, with at least another fellow wrestler as enforcer/bodyguard.

22) Choose Wisely! Part 2! You must make a choice on Kevin Thorn and Ariel. You could stay with their gothic/vampiric gimmicks or switch back to the Mordecai gimmick. Ariel will manage as his servant/priestess/follower.

23) Choose Wisely! Part 3! You must make a choice on Aaron "The Idol" Stevens. You could use this stage name and gimmick or move to the Damien Sandow persona.

24) Choose Wisely! Part 4! You must make a choice on Kelly Kelly. You could use her actual name and do the Kelly's Exposé, with Mike Know trying to stop her stripping. You can instead change her name to Barbie Blank and host a talk show called Barbie House. This segment will led to a lap dance for her guest. In the end, she will become the manager of her favorite wrestler.

These are great, I'll definitely give these a shot. Thank you

Hey guys!

I'm starting a new game. Using Real World that I updated myself as of August 15.

I'm going to start my own company with a Pure / Realistic / Cult product. No babyface / heel needed.

Do you have some rules or challenges for me?

edit: you can also suggest things about the company like name, divisions, titles or anything.

I've decided to take over WCW in January 2000 and want some rules to make things more interesting.

The premise is that I'm gonna edit the data beforehand to release Hogan, Hall and Nash from their contracts (after disputes backstage the company thought it was worth it to buy out their huge contacts, go figure) and then I'll play as the reinstated Bischoff who is looking at pushing some younger guys. I know trying to catch up with WWF is going to be difficult doing this but that is all part of the challenge.

Will appreciate any interesting elements anyone can think of and rules on who to push, who to bury etc...

I've decided to take over WCW in January 2000 and want some rules to make things more interesting.

The premise is that I'm gonna edit the data beforehand to release Hogan, Hall and Nash from their contracts (after disputes backstage the company thought it was worth it to buy out their huge contacts, go figure) and then I'll play as the reinstated Bischoff who is looking at pushing some younger guys. I know trying to catch up with WWF is going to be difficult doing this but that is all part of the challenge.

Will appreciate any interesting elements anyone can think of and rules on who to push, who to bury etc...

OK, I think I've done some of these for someone before, but will start these from scratch for you.

Hiring Rules

1. Since you're going to be pushing younger guys, you may never hire anyone who is over the age of 31, except the following: The Rock, Steve Austin, Kurt Angle.

2. Choose one top row stat that you are going to use to define your promotion from here on in. You may only hire workers who have a minimum grade of C- in that stat unless they are to go straight to a Development Fed., in which case, the minimum is D-, and they may not be called up unless that stat is C- or better.

3. You must hire a new color commentator by the end of March 2000, and have him appear on at least one show a week every week. From January 2001, he must be the color commentator for WCW Nitro.

4. Unless you have chosen Hardcore as your feature stat, you may never hire anyone who has worked for ECW or XPW since 1998.

Title Rules

1. Bret Hart must lose the WCW Title by the end of January 2000, and may only wrestle on a maximum of 12 shows (TV and PPV) in total in 2000 as he recovers from his concussion. He may not appear in more than one angle per month during this period. in 2001, he must feud with, and put over, one of the following: Chris Benoit, Jeff Jarrett, or Dustin Rhodes.

2. Your only WCW World Title holders in 2000 can be: Hart, Sid Vicious, Goldberg, Sting, and DDP. In 2001, no more than one of these five may hold the title, and at least one of the following must have a reign of at least two months: Booker T, Scott Steiner, Curt Hennig, Shane Douglas.

3. The WCW World Title must be defended on at least 10 of the monthly PPVs every year. It may only be defended a maximum of three times per year on TV.

4. The WCW United States Title must be held by Chris Benoit until at least July 2000. Between July 2000 and December 2001, all of the other "Radicalz" (Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, Eddy Guerrero) must have a reign of at least one month. In 2002, you must have at least two wrestlers under the age of 30 who were not on the roster at the start of the game hold the title, and from 2003 onwards, there may be no more than one reign per year of anyone who was on the original roster.

5. The US Title must be defended twice a month, every month.

6. The Tag Team Titles must be held by a regular tag team for at least 9 months of every year. They must be defended on TV at least once a month, and on at least 9 PPVs per year.

7. The following must all have tag team reigns before the end of 2000: Harlem Heat, Creative Control (the Harris Brothers), West Texas Rednecks, Filthy Animals (any two members). None of these teams may have any further Tag Title victories after July 2001.

8. Unless you have chosen Flying as your featured stat you may not use Cruiserweight Tag Titles.

9. The WCW Hardcore title may only be won by wrestlers from your original roster who do not meet the criteria of your featured stat. Once you have no more such workers (either they have improved or left) you must disband the title.

TV Show/PPV Rules

1. You must have at least one segment on every show that only features women.

2. Every TV show must contain at least one angle featuring the manager/valet of a wrestler as well as that wrestler.

3. WCW Nitro must feature at least one of the following on the main card every week: Jonny the Bull, Vampiro, Norman Smiley, Evan Karagias.

4. None of the following may appear in more than one segment on any TV show or more than two on any PPV: Ric Flair, DDP, Goldberg, Lex Luger, Sid Vicious, Sting.

5. Sting and Ric Flair must headline one last PPV together in 2000 (your pick as to which one), but then neither may ever headline a PPV again. David Flair must headline a PPV (not in a Battle Royal) by the end of 2001.

Worker Rules

1. Anyone hired away from WWF must make their debut on PPV and must work for WCW under their real name.

2. Of the following: Meng, Lash LeRoux, Kevin Sullivan, Buff Bagwell:

• one must team up with David Flair and become a regular tag team, appearing on Nitro every week throughout 2000 before turning on him in 2001.
  • one must start a new face stable consisting of Disco Inferno, Stevie Ray and one valet, and all must be given a Fun Babyface gimmick. this group must stay together until at least January 2002, and someone in the group must hold a title in 2001.
  • one must spend most of 2000 feuding with Lex Luger, and must appear on the main card of Starrcade 2000 against Luger in a 30 minute Iron Man match. If this match scores a rating of C+ or better, both men must win on each of the first three PPVs of 2001, if it scores a lower rating, they must appear as a tag team on all those three PPVs and lose all three matches cleanly.
  • The last must lose all their TV matches in 2000, but win on the main PPV card at least 6 times, them must win every week on Nitro from January 2001 to July 2001, but may never win on PPV during that period.

3. Of the following: Billy Kidman, Dean Malenko, Brian Knobbs, Berlyn, Rick Steiner:

• Three must feud with one another throughout 2000, with every PPV main card featuring some form of match between two of them, and Starrcade 2000 blowing off the feud with a Triple Threat match. In 2001, two of them must then tag together all year, appearing on at least 2 TV shows a month as a tag team, and the third must only appear on your B show.
  • one (not Dean Malenko) must be Perry Saturn's personal jobber throughout 2000, losing to him at least twice a month on TV or PPV. In 2001 he must beat Saturn on PPV cleanly, then undergo a complete name, gimmick and alignment change.
  • the last must take victories over the following on PPV in 2000 (Scott Steiner, Booker T, Chris Benoit, Sting) but also losses to the following (Meng, David Flair, Disco Inferno, Oklahoma). In 2001 they must be pushed as hard as possible, with the aim of them at least challenging for the WCW World Title by January 2002.

General Rules

1. You must Auto-push at least every three months, and anyone who pushes to Main Event must headline at least one Nitro every month whilst they have that push.

2. Any of the following that are hired must start out in a tag team, and may not win any title other than the Tag Titles until 2002: Samoa Joe, Paul London, Low Ki, Christopher Daniels, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Trent Acid, Nick Nemeth, Charlie Haas, Dave Batista, John Cena.

3. Drug Testing must be left fully off, but you must test one random worker for all substances on the first day of every month. If they test positive for soft drugs then they must be given an immediate one month suspension. If they test positive for hard drugs they must be given an immediate three month suspension/holiday.

4. Eric Bischoff must appear on every show.

Hey guys!

I'm starting a new game. Using Real World that I updated myself as of August 15.

I'm going to start my own company with a Pure / Realistic / Cult product. No babyface / heel needed.

edit: you can also suggest things about the company like name, divisions, titles or anything.

In which zone/country did you start your game?

Guest DutchMagpie
Looking for some rules for an NXT game (using NXT breaks away mod) starting in July 2015 using Triple H as my user.

Add a midcard title: NXT Florida Championship

These four workers: Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze (if Zayne was allready promoted then add Solomon Crowe to the this row).

- Release one of them within three months

- Let one of them win the NXT championship within three months,

- Let one of them form a tag team with either Samoa Joe or Baron Corbin and have them win the NXT Tag Titles within 5 months. Their reign should at least last 6 months.

- Let one of them turn to either heel or face.

Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady will split up

- Colin Cassady will enjoy a four month unbeaten run and then challenges for the NXT Championship. It’s you to decide if he will lose or win that match.

- Enzo Amore will quit being a wrestler and will continue his career as a manager. He will form a four man stable (incl.himself) called Enzo Style. This stable will include besides Enzo, two men and one women. Either Bull Dempsey or Angelo Dawins has to be included in this stable.

Hire Dutch independent wrestler Emil Sitoci if he is in the game and build him up to midcard status. Let him win the NXT Florida Title within one year.

Hire at least one guy (two would be better) who is loyal to Triple H. For instance Kip James(Billy Gunn), Sean Waltman, Drew Galloway (Drew McIntyre), BG James, Rey Mysterio, Charlie Haas, Maven Huffman, Those two workers will join NXT to help out Triple H (If you only managed to hire one then add an NXT worker who was (kayfabe) mentored personally by Triple H. They will form a stable with Triple H and William Regal (who is also loyal to The Game) called NeXT. After six months of loyalty and fighting Triple H’s battles for him it turns out that those workers (including Regal) were payed by Vinny Mac to infiltrate in NXT. Triple H finds out. The group turns on Triple H and will feud with Triple H for over the next six months. This feud ends with a high stakes Hell in a Cell match between Triple H and the best worker from the now defunct stable. If Triple H loses the match, and he will, he will have to withdraw from NXT (send him on vacation for three months if possible and otherwise don't use him at all) ). Now Vinny Mac is in control and William Regal, now loyal to Vinny Mac, will be in charge. During the time that Triple H is on holiday (kayfabe retired from NXT) either Bull Dempsey, Buddy Murphy, Aiden English or Wesley Blake will be declared the future of NXT. This worker will feud for three months with your then current NXT Champion and will win the title in the first month and defend it succesfully against the former champ in the two months that will come. The other three will receive heavy pushes and get wins over your upper maincarders and main eventers. When the three months without the Game are over. He will return as a masked wrestler, named El Anabole. He will feud with Regal and his henchman (former loyal Triple H guys) for three months until he fights Regal (if possible, otherwise one of his henchman) in a loser leaves town match. El Anabole wins the match and Regal has to be released from NXT (no kayfabe) and El Anabole reveals himself as Triple H and takes control again.

Try to start a working agreement with either Roh or TNA and frequently trade workers.

Build Carmella up to your top female worker in NXT and she will win the NXT Womens Title within the first six months. She will hold on to the title for eight straight months.

Get a TV deals In USA, Canada and UK within a year and let the Internet TV deal expire.

Hope you like it.

Hey guys!

In which zone/country did you start your game?

USA, probably Tristate or Great Lakes.

Or maybe I could go to Japan?

USA, probably Tristate or Great Lakes.

Or maybe I could go to Japan?

They are quite generic.

1) Your Name! You should call your promotion Pure Fighting Club.

2) Your Divisions! You must have two openweight divisions; one for men and one for women, equal in importance.

3) Your Titles! You must have six championship, three for each division.

Singles Titles

Man Of Purity Championship, men main event title

Woman Of Purity Championship, women main event title

Team Titles

Fighting XY Championship, men floating title

Clubbing XX Championship, women floating title

Tournaments

The Male In The Club, men main event title

The Female In The Club, women main event title

4) Showcase Of The Future Immortals! The first ever show will be called Best In The Club and it must showcase your talents. This event will be your anniversary show and when, in the future, your tournaments will be held.

5) Tournaments Rules! The champions, single and tag, unless injured or working elsewhere, must be in the tournaments. The single championship will not be on the line.

6) Championship Tournaments! To crown your first single champions you must held an 8 men/women tournaments. These must divided into three shows, first round in the second ever show, semifinals in the third and in the fourth the finals. The winners must held the belts for at least six months and three successful defenses.

7) …And First PFC Tag Team Champions! Both the tag team titles must be awarded on the fifth ever show.

8) Uniting Losers, Future Winners! Two losers for each tournament must form a team and win the first ever tag title bout. The winners must held the belts for at least four months and four successful defenses.

9) New Promotion, New People! You can't hire any wrestler or retired wrestler hired by WWF/WWE, WCW and TNA. If you are in Japan you can’t hire any wrestler or retired wrestler loyal to a promotion.

10) Clubber Of The Year! You must hire the sexiest single manager you could hire in your region. If you host bikini contests she must win all of them for one year and if you have segments rated on sex appeal she must always appear. You must also pair her with one of the two male finalist of the Championship Tournament. She must manage him for at least one year, regardless of the chemistry.

Is this with the WCW talent that was signed as part of the takeover only? Or the WCW Lives mod? Or something else? Who are your title holders? I'll have a go at some rules if you can provide a bit more info please.

Yeah I'm using Genadi's End of an Era mod. Current champions are:

WWF Heavyweight: Stone Cold

WWF Intercontinental: HHH

WWF Tag Team: HHH and Stone Cold

WWF Light Heavyweight: Jerry Lynn

WWF Women's: Chyna

WWF Hardcore: Rhyno

WWF European: Matt Hardy

King of the Ring as a tournament title

WCW Heavyweight: Booker T

WCW US: Booker T

WCW Tag Team: Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire

WCW Cruiserweight: Gregory Helms

Yeah I'm using Genadi's End of an Era mod. Current champions are:

WWF Heavyweight: Stone Cold

WWF Intercontinental: HHH

WWF Tag Team: HHH and Stone Cold

WWF Light Heavyweight: Jerry Lynn

WWF Women's: Chyna

WWF Hardcore: Rhyno

WWF European: Matt Hardy

King of the Ring as a tournament title

WCW Heavyweight: Booker T

WCW US: Booker T

WCW Tag Team: Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire

WCW Cruiserweight: Gregory Helms

OK, have a go at these!

Hiring and Development Rules

1. You may only hire someone directly into your main roster if they have Overness in some part of the USA of at least C+. Anyone you hire lower than this must spend at least 12 months in Development before being called up.

2. You may only call someone up from Development either if they have no remaining areas for major improvement, or if they are going to be used as a Tag partner for someone who meets that criterion. If the latter then the team must remain active for at least 12 months on the main WWF roster and may not win any championships other than the Tag Titles.

3. You may never hire anyone with whom Vince McMahon had a negative relationship unless they have Overness in the USA of at least B, except the following: Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Roddy Piper, Goldberg, Sting, Ric Flair.

4. You may never hire Jeff Jarrett, Bret Hart, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, Madusa (Alundra Blaze) or Tony Schiavone.

5. Shawn Michaels may not be brought back as a wrestler until at least 2003. He may work no more than 12 days a year after that.

6. By the end of 2002, whatever you do with the Invasion, you must create a 3-brand split: WWF, WCW, and ECW, each with its own show and titles, and no crossover between brands, other than one draft day per year (see below). The WWF Hardcore Title must become the new ECW Heavyweight Title, and all Hardcore title holders you have had since the start of the game must be initially allocated to the ECW brand. The WWF European Title must become the new ECW Television Title, and all European Title holders since the start of the game must be initially allocate to ECW. Each brand must be given a minimum of 2 Brand-exclusive PPVs every year. Inter-brand matches may only happen at Wrestlemania, Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble match itself.

7. The day after Wrestlemania each year, you must hold a "Draft show" on which up to 15 total workers (wrestlers and non-wrestlers) may be moved to another brand. All of these workers must feature on the show that day in some context.

8. Your initial allocation of wrestlers to the WCW brand must comprise at least 70% of workers who had previously worked for WCW.

9. You must set all wrestlers (not non-wrestlers) to Auto-push at least once every three months.

10. Drug testing may remain off, but only until someone on your roster gets busted for drugs - thereafter that form of drug use must be tested for.

Title Rules

1. Your WWF Heavyweight Champion may only ever be someone who was with WWF before the merger, or, after 2004, was in Development at the start of the game or was hired into Development after the start of the game.

2. Until 2005, your WCW Heavyweight Champion may only be someone who never worked for WCW if they win the title from someone who was. e.g. The Rock may win the WCW Heavyweight Title from Booker T, but may not win it from Kurt Angle.

3. Either Jeff Hardy or Eddie Guerrero, but not both, must have a reign as either WWF or WCW World Heavyweight Champion before the end of 2004.

4. From June 2001 onwards, your Intercontinental and United States Champions must be someone who is Auto-pushed at Upper-Midcard or Midcard level, no Main Eventers. Both titles must be defended at least once a month.

5. The following must all have either a Tag Title reign, an Intercontinental Title reign or a United States Title reign after the start of the game and before the end of June 2002: Matt Hardy, Chris Kanyon, Hardcore Holly, Raven, Perry Saturn, X-Pac.

6. The Tag Titles (both sets) must be held by a regular tag team for at least 10 months of every year. No team who have tag Experience of less than D rating may hold the title for more than one reign (until they reach that level) or for more than 2 weeks at a time. The Hardy Boys, the Dudley Boys, T&A, The APA, Palumbo & O'Haire, KroniK (if on the roster) and X-Factor must all have a Tag Title reign in 2001.

7. The WWF Womens Title must be defended on every PPV main card.

TV and PPV Rules

1. On all WWF programming, you must have at least one Womens match each show.

2. On all TV shows, you must run a minimum of two segments per show featuring the Authority Figure in some context.

3. Nobody other than the Authority Figure is permitted to appear in any context in more than two TV or three PPV segments.

4. After the brand split, you must nominate one Upper-midcarder on each Brand, who must appear on every TV and PPV show for that brand for a full calendar year, but may only ever appear in one segment per show.

Rules for individual workers

1. Chris Jericho may never, ever, win a World Title, on any brand.

2. Of the four Radicalz (Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, Saturn), none may ever team together or fight one another.

3. Kane and The Undertaker may only team together for a maximum of one appearance per year.

4. Booker T must lose the United States title before August 2001, but it must be to someone who had previously held that title.

5. Of the following: The Big Show, Triple H, Rikishi, Rob Van Dam, DDP, Mike Awesome:

• one must form a full-time tag team with either Tajiri or Jerry Lynn and appear on every TV show from June 2001 to December 2001 as a team, then in 2002 they must win the Tag Titles for the first time, before splitting and feuding befor ethe end of June 2002.
  • one (but not Mike Awesome) must lead a new stable consisting of at least three of the following, (Bull Buchanan, Chyna, Molly Holly, Funaki, Lance Storm, Hugh Morrus, Scotty II Hotty, Viscera) which take on the mantle of The Darkness and become a new version on The Ministry. This stable must feud with either The Undertaker or Tommy Dreamer until the end of 2001, and then with either Kurt Angle or Val Venis until June 2002.
  • two must be given opposing alignments and set up together as a tag team that wrestle as a team on at least one TV show a month, and who have a backstage argument segment on at least one TV show a month, through to June 2002. They must not wrestle against one another until at least July 2002, but by the end of December 2002 they must have feuded over a Title and then must never team together again.
  • the remaining two must headline at least one PPV together in a 1-on-1 match by the end of October 2001, then from November 2001 must be given completely new names and gimmicks; one must then only appear in Angles and one only in Matches until March 2002. After March 2002, one must be permanently placed on the Announce desk, and the other must win every match they compete in until the end of 2002, but without winning any title.

6. Of the following: Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Edge, Billy Kidman, Shane Helms, D-Von Dudley

• three (but not Austin) must team together in 6-man tags at least once a month until the 2002 Royal Rumble, culminating in a match at that PPV against The Rock, William Regal, and Rhyno. Then, each must lose a feud, one to Bradshaw, one to Test and one to Chavo Guerrero, by the end of May 2002 and one of them must be fired.
  • one (not Kidman) must form a tag team with someone newly promoted from Development, and only appear as a Tag Team until after January 2003, when they may split up.
  • one must spend 2001 alternating wins and losses on TV, but may never win on PPV in 2001. In 2002 they must win at least 2 different titles. In 2003 the pattern from 2001 must apply and in 2004, that from 2002, and so on.
  • the last (not Edge) must feud with Christian, Jeff Hardy and Bubba-Ray Dudley in 2001, and only with other former WWF Tag Title winners in 2002. In 2003 he must win the United States title, but must either lose it after less than a month to either Faarooq or Shawn Stasiak (other rules permitting) or must never hold a title other than the United States title again.

Could I possibly get some rules for a TNA game set in December 2011? Thanks! :)

Have a go at these:

Hiring Rules

1. You must hire anyone who is released from WWE (not named McMahon) who has Overness of D or higher in an area of the USA, and must push them to a title within 6 months if their Overness is C or higher. If their Overness is B or higher, this must be the TNA World Heavyweight Title.

2. You may never hire any of the following unless they are released from a WWE contract: Bryan Danielson, Low Ki, Colt Cabana, Claudio Castagnioli (sp?), Tyler Black, Kevin Steen, El Generico.

3. Anyone you sign with Flying of B- or better must be featured in the X-Division and win an X-Division title before they can be placed in any feud with a Main Eventer or challenge for any other title.

4. You may not have all four of Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Sting and Jeff Jarrett on your roster at the same time.

5. You must hire at least one new female wrestler with good in-ring skills every year to add to the Knockouts Division.

Title Rules

1. Bobby Roode must retain the TNA World title until at least March 2012.

2. In 2012, the following must all have PPV Main Event singles matches for the TNA World title (win or lose at your discretion): Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, James Storm, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson.

3. From 2013 onwards, someone who has no previous TNA World Title reigns must win the belt every year.

4. From December 2012 onwards, nobody who won the WCW World Title may win the TNA World Title, and from December 2013, nobody who won the WWF/WWE World Title (or World Heavyweight Title) may win the TNA World Title, other than to meet the requirement of Hiring Rule #1.

5. The TNA Tag Titles must be defended at least twice a month, every month.

6. Every year, a team who were not together at the start of the year must have a Tag Title reign at least once a year, and must successfully defend those titles at least twice.

7. Team 3D and The Hardy Boys must never win the Tag Titles as teams. They may win when teamed with others though.

8. Per the Hogan announcement (in 2012?) the TNA Television Title must be defended on every TV show. It must never be won by anyone who is a Main Eventer, and if it is won by someone who is an Upper Midcarder then it must only be a transitional reign, lasting no more than 2 weeks.

9. The following should all be given Television Title reigns before the end of 2012: D'Angelo Dinero, Kid Kash, Anarquia, Jesse Neal, Gunner.

10. The TNA Knockouts Title must be defended on every PPV main card. It may only feature a multi-person match twice per year.

11. The X-Division title must be defended at least once per month, and be featured as at least the co-main event on at least one PPV per year.

12. The X-Division title must be defended once per year in an Ultimate X match, in which your three wrestlers (male or female) with the highest Flying skill must participate.

Individual worker rules

1. Any worker over the age of 40 may wrestle no more than twice a month. No limit of their non-wrestling appearances, other than is stated in other rules.

2. Of the following: Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe:

• one must be completely re-packaged with a new name and gimmick and must lead a stable that contains both Crimson and Zema Ion, plus a maximum of two others from Midcard or below. This stable must feud with Abyss and Devon for all of 2012, and then with AJ Styles and Gunner for all of 2013.
  • two must appear as a tag team on every PPV in 2012, then must split and feud, appearing against one another in some form in all the first 4 PPVs of 2013.
  • the last must win no title in 2012, the Tag titles in 2013, and the World title in 2014, unless it is Kurt Angle, in which case he must fight for and lose at least 5 matches for the World title in 2014.

3. Of the following: Bully Ray, Matt Morgan, Eric Young, Magnus:

• one must form a regular tag team with either Jesse Sorensen or Alex Shelley, and must only ever win the Tag Titles and no others.
  • one must be forced to change alignment three times every year, and must have at least one World Title reign by the end of 2013 that ends after a partner they have turned on beats them cleanly for the title.
  • one (but not Eric Young) must spend all of 2012 performing in inter-gender tag matches with either Gail Kim or Tara as their partner, and may not appear in any other forms of matches. In 2013 they must lose a match to that female partner, but then go on to win either the Tag Titles or the World Title by the end of the year.
  • the last must be forced to sit out alternate months of 2012 and 2013, and must never feature in the Main Event or Co-main of a TV show or PPV. In January 2014 they must be fired.

4. Of all the Knockouts you have on the roster at any time:

• one must have a Gothic gimmick and should be the main challenger for the Knockouts title on at least four PPVs each year
  • a minimum of three must have their own, female-only stable, of which at least two appear on every TV show main card
  • one must appear in some context in the main event of at least one TV show every other month.
  • you must maintain at least one ongoing female vs female feud at all times.

General Rules

1. You must have a minimum of 2 segments on every TV and PPV main card that predominantly feature women.

2. You may have regular Drug Testing turned off, but if you do, you must randomly test one worker per year for all substances, and if soft drugs are found they must be given a 6 month suspension, and it hard drugs are found they must be fired.

3. To simulate TNA's use of Orlando as their main base, you must hold all your TV shows in the South East until such time as you are classed as a "International" company, but may hold PPVs anywhere. The exception to this is that you must hold three consecutive TV shows in a foreign country, once a year (replicating the annual British/European tour).

4. Workers may appear in no more than 2 segments on any TV show or PPV main card.

Have a go at these:

Hiring Rules

1. You must hire anyone who is released from WWE (not named McMahon) who has Overness of D or higher in an area of the USA, and must push them to a title within 6 months if their Overness is C or higher. If their Overness is B or higher, this must be the TNA World Heavyweight Title.

2. You may never hire any of the following unless they are released from a WWE contract: Bryan Danielson, Low Ki, Colt Cabana, Claudio Castagnioli (sp?), Tyler Black, Kevin Steen, El Generico.

3. Anyone you sign with Flying of B- or better must be featured in the X-Division and win an X-Division title before they can be placed in any feud with a Main Eventer or challenge for any other title.

4. You may not have all four of Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, Sting and Jeff Jarrett on your roster at the same time.

5. You must hire at least one new female wrestler with good in-ring skills every year to add to the Knockouts Division.

Title Rules

1. Bobby Roode must retain the TNA World title until at least March 2012.

2. In 2012, the following must all have PPV Main Event singles matches for the TNA World title (win or lose at your discretion): Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, James Storm, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson.

3. From 2013 onwards, someone who has no previous TNA World Title reigns must win the belt every year.

4. From December 2012 onwards, nobody who won the WCW World Title may win the TNA World Title, and from December 2013, nobody who won the WWF/WWE World Title (or World Heavyweight Title) may win the TNA World Title, other than to meet the requirement of Hiring Rule #1.

5. The TNA Tag Titles must be defended at least twice a month, every month.

6. Every year, a team who were not together at the start of the year must have a Tag Title reign at least once a year, and must successfully defend those titles at least twice.

7. Team 3D and The Hardy Boys must never win the Tag Titles as teams. They may win when teamed with others though.

8. Per the Hogan announcement (in 2012?) the TNA Television Title must be defended on every TV show. It must never be won by anyone who is a Main Eventer, and if it is won by someone who is an Upper Midcarder then it must only be a transitional reign, lasting no more than 2 weeks.

9. The following should all be given Television Title reigns before the end of 2012: D'Angelo Dinero, Kid Kash, Anarquia, Jesse Neal, Gunner.

10. The TNA Knockouts Title must be defended on every PPV main card. It may only feature a multi-person match twice per year.

11. The X-Division title must be defended at least once per month, and be featured as at least the co-main event on at least one PPV per year.

12. The X-Division title must be defended once per year in an Ultimate X match, in which your three wrestlers (male or female) with the highest Flying skill must participate.

Individual worker rules

1. Any worker over the age of 40 may wrestle no more than twice a month. No limit of their non-wrestling appearances, other than is stated in other rules.

2. Of the following: Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe:

• one must be completely re-packaged with a new name and gimmick and must lead a stable that contains both Crimson and Zema Ion, plus a maximum of two others from Midcard or below. This stable must feud with Abyss and Devon for all of 2012, and then with AJ Styles and Gunner for all of 2013.
  • two must appear as a tag team on every PPV in 2012, then must split and feud, appearing against one another in some form in all the first 4 PPVs of 2013.
  • the last must win no title in 2012, the Tag titles in 2013, and the World title in 2014, unless it is Kurt Angle, in which case he must fight for and lose at least 5 matches for the World title in 2014.

3. Of the following: Bully Ray, Matt Morgan, Eric Young, Magnus:

• one must form a regular tag team with either Jesse Sorensen or Alex Shelley, and must only ever win the Tag Titles and no others.
  • one must be forced to change alignment three times every year, and must have at least one World Title reign by the end of 2013 that ends after a partner they have turned on beats them cleanly for the title.
  • one (but not Eric Young) must spend all of 2012 performing in inter-gender tag matches with either Gail Kim or Tara as their partner, and may not appear in any other forms of matches. In 2013 they must lose a match to that female partner, but then go on to win either the Tag Titles or the World Title by the end of the year.
  • the last must be forced to sit out alternate months of 2012 and 2013, and must never feature in the Main Event or Co-main of a TV show or PPV. In January 2014 they must be fired.

4. Of all the Knockouts you have on the roster at any time:

• one must have a Gothic gimmick and should be the main challenger for the Knockouts title on at least four PPVs each year
  • a minimum of three must have their own, female-only stable, of which at least two appear on every TV show main card
  • one must appear in some context in the main event of at least one TV show every other month.
  • you must maintain at least one ongoing female vs female feud at all times.

General Rules

1. You must have a minimum of 2 segments on every TV and PPV main card that predominantly feature women.

2. You may have regular Drug Testing turned off, but if you do, you must randomly test one worker per year for all substances, and if soft drugs are found they must be given a 6 month suspension, and it hard drugs are found they must be fired.

3. To simulate TNA's use of Orlando as their main base, you must hold all your TV shows in the South East until such time as you are classed as a "International" company, but may hold PPVs anywhere. The exception to this is that you must hold three consecutive TV shows in a foreign country, once a year (replicating the annual British/European tour).

4. Workers may appear in no more than 2 segments on any TV show or PPV main card.

Some really REALLY interesting stuff here man. Thanks so much for this. I can tell you right now however, the Crimson/Zema thing will NOT happen! Crimson is going straight to the world title my friend, ahaha! Was questioning whether to continue this save or not, and now my question have definitely been answered! :D

Magnus, meat Tara. Tara, Magnus. xD

Some really REALLY interesting stuff here man. Thanks so much for this. I can tell you right now however, the Crimson/Zema thing will NOT happen! Crimson is going straight to the world title my friend, ahaha! Was questioning whether to continue this save or not, and now my question have definitely been answered! :D

Magnus, meat Tara. Tara, Magnus. xD

That's OK - pick someone else instead of Crimson - Robbie E, perhaps.

So now that I've had to replace my laptop. I've found myself in the mood to start my AAA game over. But, before I give writing a Diary a second shot. I would like some rules for an extra bit of fun. So, if anyone wouldn't mind, could you please give me rules for AAA game.

Extra Info: Using Derek B's reworked 2014 data. Avatar is a ROTG designed Kate Avatar (Stardust) but it's not technically a ROTG game what with not being a 0/0/1000 game.

----

While I'm making requests. Could someone also give me some rules for a WCCW game (Thunderverse).

While I'm making requests. Could someone also give me some rules for a WCCW game (Thunderverse).

1 - Wilson Hancock must chase the WCCW World Heavyweight title for six months before winning it only to lose it immediately to the person chosen in rule number 4.

2 - Carbon must look dominant at all times, losing rarely but regaining his monstrous aura straight after until the time comes when he loses the title then he must become the "final boss" of WCCW, the ultimate monster babyfaces conquer to establish themselves. He cannot be released unless he calls out with the owner of WCCW.

3 - Mason Avalon cannot get a WCCW World Heavyweight championship shot for a year.

4 - WCCW must hold a Money in the Bank type event each January. After the first year, the participants are up to you but for the inaugural event you MUST make it a 5 way match using JD Powers, Rampage Redd, Dwaine Kai, One of the Gibson Brothers & one worker from option 7.

- Whoever wins cashes in at the end of the night to take Wilson Hancock's newly acquired WCCW World Heavyweight championship.

- Two of the losers must go on to feud with each other.

- One of the losers must go on a losing streak.

5 - November Rayne can only lose the WCCW Women's championship to injury or Chloe Bourel.

6 - Alexia Dynamite, Brit Riley, Miss Maple & Sara Faust

- You must hire two of the four listed above

- One must be November Rayne's back-up against Chloe Bourel & Nina Plaziat.

- The other must be made to be a big deal fairly quickly and eventually face off against the Women's champion. If it is Rayne, Rayne wins. If it is Bourel, choice is yours. If the title has been vacated due to injury, the chosen worker wins.

7 - Dread Nocturn, Bruce Lender, Eddy Orion, Michael Curtis & Sebastian Lesojne

- Reiterated from rule 4, one of the workers above must be hired and immediately placed in the contention for the WCCW Money In The Bank-esque match that takes place in January.

- Two must be hired to form a team.

- One must be hired to be an assistant to JD Powers, eventually overcoming the abuse and beating him in a 1 v 1 contest.

- One can't ever be hired.

8 - You must immediately declare war with CCW, GNW & MHR. They stand in your way of Canadian then Global Domination!

1 - Wilson Hancock must chase the WCCW World Heavyweight title for six months before winning it only to lose it immediately to the person chosen in rule number 4.

2 - Carbon must look dominant at all times, losing rarely but regaining his monstrous aura straight after until the time comes when he loses the title then he must become the "final boss" of WCCW, the ultimate monster babyfaces conquer to establish themselves. He cannot be released unless he calls out with the owner of WCCW.

3 - Mason Avalon cannot get a WCCW World Heavyweight championship shot for a year.

4 - WCCW must hold a Money in the Bank type event each January. After the first year, the participants are up to you but for the inaugural event you MUST make it a 5 way match using JD Powers, Rampage Redd, Dwaine Kai, One of the Gibson Brothers & one worker from option 7.

- Whoever wins cashes in at the end of the night to take Wilson Hancock's newly acquired WCCW World Heavyweight championship.

- Two of the losers must go on to feud with each other.

- One of the losers must go on a losing streak.

5 - November Rayne can only lose the WCCW Women's championship to injury or Chloe Bourel.

6 - Alexia Dynamite, Brit Riley, Miss Maple & Sara Faust

- You must hire two of the four listed above

- One must be November Rayne's back-up against Chloe Bourel & Nina Plaziat.

- The other must be made to be a big deal fairly quickly and eventually face off against the Women's champion. If it is Rayne, Rayne wins. If it is Bourel, choice is yours. If the title has been vacated due to injury, the chosen worker wins.

7 - Dread Nocturn, Bruce Lender, Eddy Orion, Michael Curtis & Sebastian Lesojne

- Reiterated from rule 4, one of the workers above must be hired and immediately placed in the contention for the WCCW Money In The Bank-esque match that takes place in January.

- Two must be hired to form a team.

- One must be hired to be an assistant to JD Powers, eventually overcoming the abuse and beating him in a 1 v 1 contest.

- One can't ever be hired.

8 - You must immediately declare war with CCW, GNW & MHR. They stand in your way of Canadian then Global Domination!

This should be fun. Carbon gets a longer title reign than I would have otherwise planned. Hm tough on deciding who not to hire. Bruce Lender's an obvious out. But, I take pity on that awful personality's backstory. Don't think I've started with a war with that many participants from the get go. But shots fired.

Archived